NATION

PASSWORD

Problems in the Pacific (MT/OOC/Sign Ups Closed)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Macabees
Senator

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby The Macabees » Sat May 03, 2014 9:00 am

By the way, should I carry on with what I had planned? Or, should I wait for Padnak to get back to me?
Former Sr. II Roleplaying Mentor | Factbook

The Macabees' Guides to Roleplaying, Worldbuilding, and Other Stuff (please upvote if you like them!)

Republic of Vietnam
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Vietnam » Sat May 03, 2014 9:00 am

Great Bear Lake wrote:
Republic of Vietnam wrote:Are you kidding?
Look at this bs.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=293671&p=19856994
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=293786&p=19913259#p19913259
Want more, Padnak?

In the second forum everyone on that forum was sending a large amount of troops and jets. Vietnam why don't you use you large eyes and look at it. People are sending 2200,000 men and 1,000 jets. In that forum we were aloud to send in a large amount.

The first forum was a fail and Vietnam was screwing everything up. He posted so much crap to be honest

So much crap huh? You weren't roleplaying properly. You were godmodding and writing a bunch of one liners.
Last edited by Republic of Vietnam on Sat May 03, 2014 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Padnak
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Padnak » Sat May 03, 2014 9:01 am

Great Bear Lake, you've been rejected, get over it

among the plethora of reasons provided by the republic of vietnam, I also have to say reading through you previous stuff I really hate your writing style and general rp content
"มีใบมีดคมและจิตใจที่คมชัด!"
Have a sharp blade, and a sharper mind!
Need weapons for dubious purposes? Buy Padarm today!
San-Silvacian: Aug 11, 2011-Mar 20, 2015
Inquilabstan wrote:It is official now. Padnak is really Cobra Commander.

Bezombia wrote:It was about this time that Padnak slowly realized that the thread he thought was about gaming was, in fact, an eight story tall crustacean from the protozoic era.

Husseinarti wrote:Powered Borscht.

Because cosmonauts should never think that even in the depths of space they are free from the Soviet Union.

The Kievan People wrote:As usual, this is Padnak's fault, but we need to move on.

Immoren wrote:Again we've sexual tension that can be cut with a bowie.

Padnak
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Padnak » Sat May 03, 2014 9:03 am

The Macabees wrote:By the way, should I carry on with what I had planned? Or, should I wait for Padnak to get back to me?

I was going to get back to you in my last ic post but rl stuff had to be taken care of so I just posted what I had left

feel free to carry on, I have some other stuff I need to take care of irl so I won't be able to post ic for a bit

Bezombia wrote:It was about this time that Padnak slowly realized that the thread he thought was about gaming was, in fact, an eight story tall crustacean from the protozoic era.

Because cosmonauts should never think that even in the depths of space they are free from the Soviet Union.

The Kievan People wrote:As usual, this is Padnak's fault, but we need to move on.

Great Bear Lake
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Bear Lake » Sat May 03, 2014 9:03 am

Vietnam are you trying to make it that I cant be on this post or are you still pissed at me from the last forum. You are just so annoying. You are like a little rat who needs to get into ever ones business. You also take this to seriously it is just a game.

Padnak
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Padnak » Sat May 03, 2014 9:04 am

Great Bear Lake wrote:Vietnam are you trying to make it that I cant be on this post or are you still pissed at me from the last forum. You are just so annoying. You are like a little rat who needs to get into ever ones business. You also take this to seriously it is just a game.

There's this concept called irony and I have a feeling you haven't fully internalized it yet

Great Bear Lake
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Bear Lake » Sat May 03, 2014 9:05 am

Vietnam I will declare war on you one day because you are just so annoying

Republic of Vietnam
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Vietnam » Sat May 03, 2014 9:06 am

Great Bear Lake wrote:Vietnam are you trying to make it that I cant be on this post or are you still pissed at me from the last forum. You are just so annoying. You are like a little rat who needs to get into ever ones business. You also take this to seriously it is just a game.

Let see. I was here before you. And no one here want to play with a guy who write mostly one liners and godmods. We want a good and fun roleplay to play in, not a rp that becomes a shitty one because of a guy who write one lines most of the time and godmods.
Last edited by Republic of Vietnam on Sat May 03, 2014 9:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

Macedonian Grand Empire
Minister

Founded: Jan 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Macedonian Grand Empire » Sat May 03, 2014 9:07 am

Great Bear Lake wrote:Vietnam I will declare war on you one day because you are just so annoying

Look now. You can not declare war unless the person OOC ly accepts it. So it is not going to help you. And as much I can see. People will not want to RP with you if you continue this way. Start writing longer posts. Cut the godmoding. And then try again. This way you are not serving your cause well.
NSG Senate
Senator Branko Aleksic Deputy leader of the REFORM party

Vancon
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Sat May 03, 2014 10:18 am

Congreveopia wrote:
Vancon wrote:Oh yeah BTW, I'm always looking at this in school but since I'm in class I can't write. It is the time when I come up with my ideas though.

Also, Congreveopia, explain your characters better. Don't just assume that everyone is gonna look at your factbook. I've read bit of it but not everyone will know who you're talking about.

Okay, but I don't want to break the flow by writing a paragraph about something I mention once. How about I link the relevant Factbook article whenever I mention something new?

I'm no expert, but what I mean is that when you write, take a second to describe them. Fior example, I explained hoe Tasola looked like and his story, yet it still didn't break flow
Mike the Progressive wrote:You know I don't say this often, but this guy... he gets it. Like everything. As in he gets life.

Imperializt Russia wrote:
The balkens wrote:Please tell me that condoms and Hazelnut spread are NOT on the same table.

Well what the fuck do you use for lube?

Krazakistan wrote:How have you not died after being exposed to that much shit on a monthly basis?
Rupudska wrote:I avoid NSG like one would avoid ISIS-occupied Syria.
Alimeria- wrote:I'll go to sleep when I want to, not when some cheese-eating surrender monkey tells me to.

Which just so happens to be within the next half-hour

Shyluz wrote:Van, Sci-fi Generallisimo

U18 2nd Cutest NS'er 2015
Best Role Play - Science Fiction 2015: Athena Program

Vancon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Sat May 03, 2014 10:20 am

Great Bear, you are not allowed in the RP. I appreciate your intrest but due to past infractions you are rejected.
Mike the Progressive wrote:You know I don't say this often, but this guy... he gets it. Like everything. As in he gets life.

The balkens wrote:Please tell me that condoms and Hazelnut spread are NOT on the same table.

Krazakistan wrote:How have you not died after being exposed to that much shit on a monthly basis?
Alimeria- wrote:I'll go to sleep when I want to, not when some cheese-eating surrender monkey tells me to.

Alparia
Envoy

Founded: Mar 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Alparia » Sat May 03, 2014 12:33 pm

Nation Name: Alparia; The Republic of
Demonym: Alparian, and or Alpan
Capitol: Lerwick
Leader: President Mark Thomas
Political system: Presidentual Republic
Military Size: Active : 261,430 Reserves : 311,120
Reason for joining the conflict: To Protect the territory, and oil of Padnak.

Will I be allowed to move a small number of troops to Padnak for the establishment of a base? This base will be used as headquarters for all Alparian men, and equiptment deployed to Padnak..
QUICK FACTS ON ALPARIA
Alparia is 461,237 sq. miles.
Population as of May, 2014 is 48,745,900 people.
GDPpc is $51,351.00
Largest City is Linley with a population of 6,616,838.
Capital City is Lerwick.

Padnak
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Padnak » Sat May 03, 2014 12:47 pm

Alparia wrote:Nation Name: Alparia; The Republic of
Demonym: Alparian, and or Alpan
Capitol: Lerwick
Leader: President Mark Thomas
Political system: Presidentual Republic
Military Size: Active : 261,430 Reserves : 311,120
Reason for joining the conflict: To Protect the territory, and oil of Padnak.

Will I be allowed to move a small number of troops to Padnak for the establishment of a base? This base will be used as headquarters for all Alparian men, and equiptment deployed to Padnak..

Accepted

Without question, just go though the appropriate diplomatic channels first and you'll have a slice of Padnaki jungle in no time!

Alparia
Envoy

Founded: Mar 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Alparia » Sat May 03, 2014 1:11 pm

One more question;

May I please have a list Padnakian cities with a population above 100K? I would need this information, so I can establish my base in one of these cities.
QUICK FACTS ON ALPARIA
Alparia is 461,237 sq. miles.
Population as of May, 2014 is 48,745,900 people.
GDPpc is $51,351.00
Largest City is Linley with a population of 6,616,838.
Capital City is Lerwick.

Congreveopia
Minister

Founded: Dec 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Congreveopia » Sat May 03, 2014 5:59 pm

Vancon, is it my turn to post?
"Close air support covereth a multitude of sins." - Maxim 4

Congreveopia is an advanced MT nation, managed by the artificial superintelligence known as "Nexus". It is very active in global affairs, and loves manipulating nations to steer the future of the world.
Links:
Equator Confederation wrote:Congreveopia has spoken. Do it now.
Vancon wrote:Enter Cong, the smartest of our bunch.
The United Remnants of America wrote:Except for Cong, whom I'm now decently sure is a superhuman being we should probably be worshipping.

Vancon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Sat May 03, 2014 7:23 pm

Post whenever you feel like it. This goes for anyone who is currently part of the rp. I just don't post that often.

Congreveopia
Minister

Founded: Dec 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Congreveopia » Sat May 03, 2014 7:40 pm

Vancon wrote:Post whenever you feel like it. This goes for anyone who is currently part of the rp. I just don't post that often.

Yes, but I can't really act while my President is standing there waiting for a reply from your president.
"Close air support covereth a multitude of sins." - Maxim 4

Congreveopia is an advanced MT nation, managed by the artificial superintelligence known as "Nexus". It is very active in global affairs, and loves manipulating nations to steer the future of the world.
Links:
Equator Confederation wrote:Congreveopia has spoken. Do it now.
Vancon wrote:Enter Cong, the smartest of our bunch.
The United Remnants of America wrote:Except for Cong, whom I'm now decently sure is a superhuman being we should probably be worshipping.

Die Erworbenen Namen
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Die Erworbenen Namen » Sat May 03, 2014 7:57 pm

Hey, because I just got on, can you guys wait to post? I wanna post something that'll catch up. :P
The beatings will continue. Regardless of morale.

Hurtful Thoughts wrote:Also, nominating DEN as ATLAS's Chef Ramses.
The United Remnants of America wrote:I'm collecting friends. Hate to say it, but you qualify.

Great Bear Lake
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Bear Lake » Sat May 03, 2014 8:06 pm

Did Vietnam change his flag and nation name

Die Erworbenen Namen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Die Erworbenen Namen » Sat May 03, 2014 8:12 pm

Great Bear Lake wrote:Did Vietnam change his flag and nation name

No. Now leave. You aren't welcome.

The United Remnants of America wrote:I'm collecting friends. Hate to say it, but you qualify.

Republic of Vietnam
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Vietnam » Sat May 03, 2014 8:22 pm

Die erworbenen Namen wrote:

Thank You, Den!

Padnak
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Padnak » Sat May 03, 2014 8:28 pm

There's little thing called "Fucking off", might want to try it some time

Transnapastain
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Transnapastain » Sat May 03, 2014 8:46 pm

Would you like me to make it so you can't post here? Because I'm going to if you don't knock off the personal attacks. If you can't cooperate with the players in this thread, then leave it.

In fact, you've been asked to leave this RP, I am telling you the same thing. Do not post in this thread again.

Unofficial warning for flaming

Republic of Vietnam wrote:
Great Bear Lake wrote:
In the second forum everyone on that forum was sending a large amount of troops and jets. Vietnam why don't you use you large eyes and look at it. People are sending 2200,000 men and 1,000 jets. In that forum we were aloud to send in a large amount.

The first forum was a fail and Vietnam was screwing everything up. He posted so much crap to be honest

So much crap huh? You weren't roleplaying properly. You were godmodding and writing a bunch of one liners.

Great Bear Lake wrote:Vietnam I will declare war on you one day because you are just so annoying

Republic of Vietnam wrote:

Let see. I was here before you. And no one here want to play with a guy who write mostly one liners and godmods. We want a good and fun roleplay to play in, not a rp that becomes a shitty one because of a guy who write one lines most of the time and godmods.

Because that exchange was useful.

Honestly, Great Bear Lake and Republic of Vietnam, I strongly suggest you put each other on ignore, your sniping at one another in this thread was not useful and certainly detrimental to the topic.

Padnak wrote:

This goes for you too. Telling someone to "fuck off" is against the rules, go read them. You also receive an unofficial warning for flamebaiting

Vancon wrote:Great Bear, you are not allowed in the RP. I appreciate your intrest but due to past infractions you are rejected.

Neither of you are the OP of this thread, therefore, you have no right to tell anyone to leave the thread or declare them unwelcome. The only person with that ability is the OP, in this case, that would be Padnak

Co-OP's and the like do not matter in terms of removing players from a thread. There is no such thing as a co-OP as far as such matters are concerned.

Seriously people, learn how to play nice, I don't want to have to come back here.

Die Erworbenen Namen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Die Erworbenen Namen » Sat May 03, 2014 8:49 pm

Sorry, Trans. I just wanted to remind him what the OP said.

I'll be more careful in the future!

Republic of Vietnam
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Vietnam » Sat May 03, 2014 8:50 pm

Transnapastain wrote:

Would you like me to make it so you can't post here? Because I'm going to if you don't knock off the personal attacks. If you can't cooperate with the players in this thread, then leave it.

In fact, you've been asked to leave this RP, I am telling you the same thing. Do not post in this thread again.

Unofficial warning for flaming

Republic of Vietnam wrote:So much crap huh? You weren't roleplaying properly. You were godmodding and writing a bunch of one liners.

Republic of Vietnam wrote:Let see. I was here before you. And no one here want to play with a guy who write mostly one liners and godmods. We want a good and fun roleplay to play in, not a rp that becomes a shitty one because of a guy who write one lines most of the time and godmods.

Because that exchange was useful.

Honestly, Great Bear Lake and Republic of Vietnam, I strongly suggest you put each other on ignore, your sniping at one another in this thread was not useful and certainly detrimental to the topic.

Padnak wrote:

This goes for you too. Telling someone to "fuck off" is against the rules, go read them. You also receive an unofficial warning for flamebaiting

Vancon wrote:Great Bear, you are not allowed in the RP. I appreciate your intrest but due to past infractions you are rejected.

Neither of you are the OP of this thread, therefore, you have no right to tell anyone to leave the thread or declare them unwelcome. The only person with that ability is the OP, in this case, that would be Padnak

Co-OP's and the like do not matter in terms of removing players from a thread. There is no such thing as a co-OP as far as such matters are concerned.

Seriously people, learn how to play nice, I don't want to have to come back here.

Sorry, Trans. Done what you have told me to do.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents