NATION

PASSWORD

JSA news/propaganda [FT, JSA or Invite Only]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
User avatar
Magna Omega
Minister
 
Posts: 2801
Founded: Sep 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

JSA news/propaganda [FT, JSA or Invite Only]

Postby Magna Omega » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:32 pm

Image

IFNN (Interstellar Federation News Network) is the largest and most well respected news network in the Interstellar Federation of Magna Omega. It has resently expanded its reach to become the primary news station for the Joint Systems Alliance. Now comming to you live from Magna Omega City for the first official IFNN/JSA broadcast here's head anchor Davin Andarius.



"Hello and welcome to the first IFNN/JSA news cast. I'm your anchor Davin Andarius coming to you from Magna Omega City. We bring you the latest in news occuring around the world and the galaxy bringing it to your doorstep and keeping you informed. Our top story tonight, a violent coupin Hornopolis rattles the JSA. Coming to you live is Janet Ferus. Janet how is the current situation in the Hornopolis capital right now?

A partially static sefused image comes on a nearby screen as the camera zooms in and Janet responds.

"Well Davin I'm coming to you from the Hornopolis forward command center here aproximately two miles from the palace. The details are sketchy at best but from what I understand the Kaiser of Hornopolis, Kaiser Wilhelm, has been kidnapped by members of a coup party who are, at present, attempting to sieze the city. Maybe even overthrow the government."

"Janet can you tell us what is being done to combat the insurectionists, as we will call them?"

"Well from what I understand the Hornopolis military has dispatched the resently formed JSA elite combat group, Task force 15. The task force is apperently making some sort of concentrated effort to thwart the insurectionists but the nature of this effort is unknown at this time as is the number of cassualties."

"Lastly Janet do we know who is even behind the coup?"

"No not at the moment. If this is known, however, the Hornopolis military has not yet disclosed this information. I can't be sure if we----------------------------------"

"Janet...Janet? Um are we...? Oh well. I'm sorry folks It looks like we've lost the link. With all of the strong military COM traffic going on in that area our links tend to come and go. We'll continue further coverage of this breaking story as it progresses."
Last edited by Magna Omega on Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"Nuts." ~General Anthony Clement McAuliffe

Old Erisia wrote:
Fanaglia wrote:I wish I had that cube thing from Animorphs that gives you the power to "acquire" creatures, and that it was in a safe, secret place where only I could access it and where it was completely protected from destruction.

Granted, but you stay in gerbil form for too long and can't change back. You are then put in your father's rectum during one of your parent's "kinky nights"

Station 12 wrote:I'm never going to die.

You can all remember me for my lack of dyingness.

User avatar
Ekilion
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1894
Founded: Nov 27, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Ekilion » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:41 pm

Tag
Factbook: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=25855
Ekon: We try to avoid getting ourselves genocided
Premislyd: ^First time I've ever heard that

Proud member of TSAR. By way of Indentured servitude to the Vipran Imperium.
"We're never going to survive unless we get a little bit crazy"

User avatar
Magna Omega
Minister
 
Posts: 2801
Founded: Sep 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:43 pm

OOC: This is primarily for JSA members but outsiders are welcome to view. It is being broadcast worldwide and intergalactic. Please no outside posts unless invited for an interview. Thanks.

EDIT: You can also TG me to request an interview.
Last edited by Magna Omega on Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Nuts." ~General Anthony Clement McAuliffe

Old Erisia wrote:
Fanaglia wrote:I wish I had that cube thing from Animorphs that gives you the power to "acquire" creatures, and that it was in a safe, secret place where only I could access it and where it was completely protected from destruction.

Granted, but you stay in gerbil form for too long and can't change back. You are then put in your father's rectum during one of your parent's "kinky nights"

Station 12 wrote:I'm never going to die.

You can all remember me for my lack of dyingness.

User avatar
Magna Omega
Minister
 
Posts: 2801
Founded: Sep 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:43 pm

Ekilion wrote:Tag

OOC: Sorry. Posted at the same time. Your good Ekilion. JSA mem.
"Nuts." ~General Anthony Clement McAuliffe

Old Erisia wrote:
Fanaglia wrote:I wish I had that cube thing from Animorphs that gives you the power to "acquire" creatures, and that it was in a safe, secret place where only I could access it and where it was completely protected from destruction.

Granted, but you stay in gerbil form for too long and can't change back. You are then put in your father's rectum during one of your parent's "kinky nights"

Station 12 wrote:I'm never going to die.

You can all remember me for my lack of dyingness.

User avatar
Magna Omega
Minister
 
Posts: 2801
Founded: Sep 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:11 am

"Coming up, will JSA scientists finaly have a breakthrough in the production of a...matter replicator? Also the well respected Zastava Energy and Oil Inc. accused of faud? We'll tell you the story next."
"Nuts." ~General Anthony Clement McAuliffe

Old Erisia wrote:
Fanaglia wrote:I wish I had that cube thing from Animorphs that gives you the power to "acquire" creatures, and that it was in a safe, secret place where only I could access it and where it was completely protected from destruction.

Granted, but you stay in gerbil form for too long and can't change back. You are then put in your father's rectum during one of your parent's "kinky nights"

Station 12 wrote:I'm never going to die.

You can all remember me for my lack of dyingness.

User avatar
Nua Gealach
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1094
Founded: Nov 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nua Gealach » Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:12 am

Tag
From ashen flames, rises a new nation, and a new people.


Proud Member of the Joint System Alliance [Defunct]
The IntraGalactic-Communciations Network [Defunct]


User avatar
Magna Omega
Minister
 
Posts: 2801
Founded: Sep 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:14 pm

"Welcome back to IFNN. A joint group of JSA scientists have been, for the past several months, working to produce a matter replicator devise that can, you guessed it, replicate matter. The project is supposedly going at a steady pace with sufficiant funding from contributers. The project does not have an official release date but the teams believe that the devises will be completed soon with the funding of several subsidiary corps working to finish the project. In other news Zastava oil and energy inc. is being accused of fraud by several other firms and economic organizations. The well respected company was first accused of fraud by the Reich Economic Ministery of Unkerlantum in this initial message to the firm several days ago.

Message to Zastava Energy Inc
From Reich Economic Ministry

After a great many complaints from local investors who have bought into the fake profit margins released by Zastava Inc the Reich Economic Ministry wishes to point out that your projected profits are impossible, the company is boasting profits higher than that of the national GDP a feat which is not possible. Zastava also claims to have a profit margin higher than that of the Reich's own GDP, again a feat which is not possible.

Further on the issues of salary, the Zastava Inc claims that it pays each employ an annual salary of 80,000 USD, with 70,000 employees. This figure would come to a total of 5.6 billon USD not the five hundred and sixty million as stated by Zastava Inc. As such under the Economic Protection Act the Reich does hereby issue a warrant of arrest for the CEO and board of directors for Zastava Inc for charges of defrauding investors. Further the Reich freezes all assets in association to Zastava Inc and issues this public warning to any would be buyers that Zastava Inc is a fraudulent scam incapable of meeting its ludicrous claims.


The company seems to have brushed off this accusation however the question still lumes as to whether the Reich's claim to this fraud is valid. We will cover this story as it progresses further."
"Nuts." ~General Anthony Clement McAuliffe

Old Erisia wrote:
Fanaglia wrote:I wish I had that cube thing from Animorphs that gives you the power to "acquire" creatures, and that it was in a safe, secret place where only I could access it and where it was completely protected from destruction.

Granted, but you stay in gerbil form for too long and can't change back. You are then put in your father's rectum during one of your parent's "kinky nights"

Station 12 wrote:I'm never going to die.

You can all remember me for my lack of dyingness.

User avatar
Emeraria
Diplomat
 
Posts: 683
Founded: Oct 31, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Emeraria » Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:50 pm

TAG
Power Through Action
Emeraria Factbook
Emir Shipyards Storefront
Infrastructural Industries
International Battle Tournament Sign-up Page
International Battle Tournament Battle Arena
Elite soldiers of all nations welcome to battle for money and bragging rights. Be prepared to risk life and limb though. If you think you are up to the challenge sign up today!

Self-Governed Possessions:
Giblatia
New Spartanicus

National Anthem:The Union Forever

ECN Logo: http://i48.tinypic.com/21ca7ex.jpg

User avatar
Magna Omega
Minister
 
Posts: 2801
Founded: Sep 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:36 pm

OOC: Ok enough tagging. The link is at the regional RP page. See there please.
"Nuts." ~General Anthony Clement McAuliffe

Old Erisia wrote:
Fanaglia wrote:I wish I had that cube thing from Animorphs that gives you the power to "acquire" creatures, and that it was in a safe, secret place where only I could access it and where it was completely protected from destruction.

Granted, but you stay in gerbil form for too long and can't change back. You are then put in your father's rectum during one of your parent's "kinky nights"

Station 12 wrote:I'm never going to die.

You can all remember me for my lack of dyingness.

User avatar
Magna Omega
Minister
 
Posts: 2801
Founded: Sep 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:35 pm

"Hello again and happy New Year to all. Randolph Philius here sitting in for Dvain Andarius. As all in the JSA presently know the situation in the Hornopolis has been unclear and the information, sketchy. What we do know at this time is that there has been a coup of some sort in the capital of Hornopolis and the palace of the Kaiser has been overrun. The kaiser himself; kidnapped and the JSA elite Task Force 15 dispatched to quell the uprising. Here to help clear things up is Fledwebel Hans "Sandman" Schmidt of the Hornopolis branch of Task force 15. Welcome to IFNN. I know some TF15 information may be classified but for starters can you recap the incident for us and tell us what happened and what is happening right now?"
"Nuts." ~General Anthony Clement McAuliffe

Old Erisia wrote:
Fanaglia wrote:I wish I had that cube thing from Animorphs that gives you the power to "acquire" creatures, and that it was in a safe, secret place where only I could access it and where it was completely protected from destruction.

Granted, but you stay in gerbil form for too long and can't change back. You are then put in your father's rectum during one of your parent's "kinky nights"

Station 12 wrote:I'm never going to die.

You can all remember me for my lack of dyingness.

User avatar
Hornopolis
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5987
Founded: Sep 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:45 pm

-snip-
Last edited by Hornopolis on Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
4/11/11

User avatar
Magna Omega
Minister
 
Posts: 2801
Founded: Sep 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:48 pm

"Can you go into the measures being taken to protect the civilians in the area? Are the Ultranationalists even targeting the civilians?"
"Nuts." ~General Anthony Clement McAuliffe

Old Erisia wrote:
Fanaglia wrote:I wish I had that cube thing from Animorphs that gives you the power to "acquire" creatures, and that it was in a safe, secret place where only I could access it and where it was completely protected from destruction.

Granted, but you stay in gerbil form for too long and can't change back. You are then put in your father's rectum during one of your parent's "kinky nights"

Station 12 wrote:I'm never going to die.

You can all remember me for my lack of dyingness.

User avatar
Hornopolis
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5987
Founded: Sep 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:53 pm

-snip-
Last edited by Hornopolis on Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
4/11/11

User avatar
Magna Omega
Minister
 
Posts: 2801
Founded: Sep 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:02 pm

"So the Ultranationalist movement is now spreading to more cities across the country? Other than martial law how else do you intend to limit ultranationalist expansion.?"
Last edited by Magna Omega on Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Nuts." ~General Anthony Clement McAuliffe

Old Erisia wrote:
Fanaglia wrote:I wish I had that cube thing from Animorphs that gives you the power to "acquire" creatures, and that it was in a safe, secret place where only I could access it and where it was completely protected from destruction.

Granted, but you stay in gerbil form for too long and can't change back. You are then put in your father's rectum during one of your parent's "kinky nights"

Station 12 wrote:I'm never going to die.

You can all remember me for my lack of dyingness.

User avatar
Hornopolis
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5987
Founded: Sep 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:41 pm

-snip-
Last edited by Hornopolis on Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
4/11/11

User avatar
Magna Omega
Minister
 
Posts: 2801
Founded: Sep 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:04 pm

"I see. And can I assume the motive is to...take over the government and seize power?"
"Nuts." ~General Anthony Clement McAuliffe

Old Erisia wrote:
Fanaglia wrote:I wish I had that cube thing from Animorphs that gives you the power to "acquire" creatures, and that it was in a safe, secret place where only I could access it and where it was completely protected from destruction.

Granted, but you stay in gerbil form for too long and can't change back. You are then put in your father's rectum during one of your parent's "kinky nights"

Station 12 wrote:I'm never going to die.

You can all remember me for my lack of dyingness.

User avatar
Hornopolis
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5987
Founded: Sep 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:07 pm

-snip-
Last edited by Hornopolis on Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
4/11/11

User avatar
Magna Omega
Minister
 
Posts: 2801
Founded: Sep 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:13 pm

"One final question: do you think the Kaiser is still alive or could the Ultranationalists have executed him?"
"Nuts." ~General Anthony Clement McAuliffe

Old Erisia wrote:
Fanaglia wrote:I wish I had that cube thing from Animorphs that gives you the power to "acquire" creatures, and that it was in a safe, secret place where only I could access it and where it was completely protected from destruction.

Granted, but you stay in gerbil form for too long and can't change back. You are then put in your father's rectum during one of your parent's "kinky nights"

Station 12 wrote:I'm never going to die.

You can all remember me for my lack of dyingness.

User avatar
Hornopolis
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5987
Founded: Sep 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:20 pm

-snip-
Last edited by Hornopolis on Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
4/11/11

User avatar
Magna Omega
Minister
 
Posts: 2801
Founded: Sep 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:27 pm

"Well we wish you luck sir and pray that all in your country turns out well." he stands and shakes your hand. "Thank you for appearing on the show. We'll be covering this incase anything new comes about. Thanks again."
"Nuts." ~General Anthony Clement McAuliffe

Old Erisia wrote:
Fanaglia wrote:I wish I had that cube thing from Animorphs that gives you the power to "acquire" creatures, and that it was in a safe, secret place where only I could access it and where it was completely protected from destruction.

Granted, but you stay in gerbil form for too long and can't change back. You are then put in your father's rectum during one of your parent's "kinky nights"

Station 12 wrote:I'm never going to die.

You can all remember me for my lack of dyingness.

User avatar
Hornopolis
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5987
Founded: Sep 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:47 pm

-snip-
Last edited by Hornopolis on Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
4/11/11

User avatar
Magna Omega
Minister
 
Posts: 2801
Founded: Sep 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:26 pm

"Well that about raps it up. Thanks for watching and I'll see you next time."
"Nuts." ~General Anthony Clement McAuliffe

Old Erisia wrote:
Fanaglia wrote:I wish I had that cube thing from Animorphs that gives you the power to "acquire" creatures, and that it was in a safe, secret place where only I could access it and where it was completely protected from destruction.

Granted, but you stay in gerbil form for too long and can't change back. You are then put in your father's rectum during one of your parent's "kinky nights"

Station 12 wrote:I'm never going to die.

You can all remember me for my lack of dyingness.

User avatar
Magna Omega
Minister
 
Posts: 2801
Founded: Sep 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:41 pm

"Hello this is Dvain Andarius reporting for you today. The latest turn of events in Jedi Order space is actually turning for the worst. An Imperial warship from The Empire Reborn has engaged Jedi Vessels and allies of the order in am effort to secure the planet for their own interests. A combined JSA fleet has been dispatched to give the Jedi aid and is attempting one last effort to solve the matter without further bloodshed. We will have more on this story as it develops and all of the JSA soldiers on the frontline are in our thoughts."
"Nuts." ~General Anthony Clement McAuliffe

Old Erisia wrote:
Fanaglia wrote:I wish I had that cube thing from Animorphs that gives you the power to "acquire" creatures, and that it was in a safe, secret place where only I could access it and where it was completely protected from destruction.

Granted, but you stay in gerbil form for too long and can't change back. You are then put in your father's rectum during one of your parent's "kinky nights"

Station 12 wrote:I'm never going to die.

You can all remember me for my lack of dyingness.

User avatar
Hornopolis
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5987
Founded: Sep 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:35 am

Image
... Today at 5:03 a.m. the European Commonwealth was dizzolved into bickering nation states as they fight each other for the dwindling fossil fuels left on our planet, the Middle Eastern Commonwealth saw opertunity it this recent down-turn and launched an attack into the Asian Commonwealths, now we are going to Todd McCloud who is at the Federal DMZ in Northern Ural, Todd, how is it down there?"
Image

"Well Richerd, its hell down here, the Chinese are massing their troops on the eastern side of the DMZ and the Arab's are mass-, Oh God! take cover, get down! <Screams, gunfire, and explosions are heard as as the line cuts>
Image

Well, now we have had technical difficulties and will try to re-connect later on, thank you for letting the Galaxy News into your homes, Goodnight and Goodluck ...
Last edited by Hornopolis on Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:23 pm, edited 6 times in total.
4/11/11

User avatar
Magna Omega
Minister
 
Posts: 2801
Founded: Sep 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:06 am

Image

"Hello and welcome to IFNN. I'n Davin Andarius here for the nightly report. Our first story covering the hurricane at New Omega's capital of Halo. At 04:30 hours Halo time yesterday a catagory 3 hurricane hit the souteaster coast of Halo in the Candizzius regions devastating the southern commercial district. Thus far 13 are reported dead and 164 wounded 43 of them are serious. The hurricane left serious damage to the southern commercial district but all other affected areas have suffered little to no damage. We'll have more on this story as it progresses."

Andarius shifts through data pads then turns back to the camera.

"Prime Minister Augustus, at a press conferance in New Rome today, addressed the issue of the growing unimployment rate in the fringe systems. According to the most recent polls the IFMO has 2.83% unimployment and well over half of that is in the fringe. Representatives from various fringe colonies and private firms are to meet on Olympia on Tuesday in a summit to officially address the issue. Meanwhile the Prime Minister has devised a 22 billion Credit stimulus bill for the top 4 largest failing firms in the fringe.

That's all we have for tonight. Thank you for watching. We'll be on again for our report at eleven."
"Nuts." ~General Anthony Clement McAuliffe

Old Erisia wrote:
Fanaglia wrote:I wish I had that cube thing from Animorphs that gives you the power to "acquire" creatures, and that it was in a safe, secret place where only I could access it and where it was completely protected from destruction.

Granted, but you stay in gerbil form for too long and can't change back. You are then put in your father's rectum during one of your parent's "kinky nights"

Station 12 wrote:I'm never going to die.

You can all remember me for my lack of dyingness.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads