NATION

PASSWORD

Veo I: New worlds (JSA ONLY, FT)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kisia
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Kisia » Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:36 pm

(Dont slap me, but whats happening? Do we need to evac? Im sorry bout asking.)
Member of TSAR

Kisian Newsthread
Factbook of the Kisian League

LadyRadarEars: I forgot what Kisian ships are powered by
Crypt: unfiltered nationalism

Daimler-Benz: The League is literally just 'Have War Crimes, Will Travel'

Zuulman: Kisia is my spirit animal.

Daimler-Benz: There's spilling blood and dragging an inflatable kiddy pool around with you to drain your enemies' jugulars into so that you might be able to swim in it

Devee: Kisian children's ideas of games are using worn out artillery pieces left around from constant clan warfare to play ‘lob unexploded ordnance at the neighbour kids’

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:38 pm

[If you want to die by a toxin that evaporates lungs, then do not EVAC but if you want to live EVAC to your nearest ship until Magna gives the O.K.]
4/11/11

Magna Omega
Minister

Founded: Sep 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:50 pm

OCC: Well Executor Parus, leader of my outpost Sigma, has just gone rogue and is threatening to gas the outposts through the underground thresher tunnels. I have evaced most people on the planet but I have a plan to bring Parus down. You would be wise to evac too.
"Nuts." ~General Anthony Clement McAuliffe

Old Erisia wrote:
Fanaglia wrote:I wish I had that cube thing from Animorphs that gives you the power to "acquire" creatures, and that it was in a safe, secret place where only I could access it and where it was completely protected from destruction.

Granted, but you stay in gerbil form for too long and can't change back. You are then put in your father's rectum during one of your parent's "kinky nights"

Station 12 wrote:I'm never going to die.

You can all remember me for my lack of dyingness.

Kisia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kisia » Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:01 pm

(Im gonna leave, like nao!)

IC: In the Kisan base, it was seen that many JSA ships had left the planet. Using a Enviroscan, the sensors picked up a toxic substance. "General, you might wanna come see this. General Jarrak, looks at the screen, studying it, then directs his attention to the toxin dection system warning. "Ancestors, THATS why they left!" Gneral Jarrak picks up a microphone. "Code Blue! Code Blue, this is not a drill! All personel gather senstive info, and personal belongings, and get on a dropship asap." Speaking to Colonel Jones, he said "Set systems for Toxic. Shut down all ventilation systems. Retrevie the centeral data core and get onboard. Understood?" Colonel Jones nods, then starts speaking to other officers. Enforcers were directing crew member onto ships, where as soon as they were a full capicity, took off. Vehicles were being loaded into transports as well, but the crew was top priority. Soon, the last few crew members were leaving the base, its automated shields up. General Jarrak was onboard the last transport. "Ok, thats everybody. Takeoff." The piot said, "Yes General." Then, General Jarrak picked up a P2O (Planet 2 Orbit) radio, and set it for fleet wide. We are evacuating our station, heading for our home ship. Do not shoot, I repeat, do not shoot.
Member of TSAR

Kisian Newsthread

Daimler-Benz: There's spilling blood and dragging an inflatable kiddy pool around with you to drain your enemies' jugulars into so that you might be able to swim in it

Devee: Kisian children's ideas of games are using worn out artillery pieces left around from constant clan warfare to play ‘lob unexploded ordnance at the neighbour kids’

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:29 pm

The O.S.S. Patriarch swooped into the atmosphere. Rex and his squad of 7 waited in drop pods. The stealth frigate was impervious to their sensors but had to go in atmosphere foran accurate clandestine drop.

Th pods launched. Seconds later they were lodged in the ground. The ABMIC troopers ran out into the dense jungle of the oasis. The perimeter scanners had not detected them. This was a good sign. Rex gave orders through his neural relay and the squad moved forth.

By the time it had reached the facility Zulu squad had less than 50 minutes. Suddenly noice was heard from the south. Rex wirled around as his infrared visor picked up 34 ISMC signatures. Through the neural relay he sent a greeting. The marines showed themselves.

"Ah," said a marine quietly, " 'Super tropers' huh? I'm Leiutenant Fermaximus. This is 1st platoon. Are you guys here to do something about that bastard inside?"

"Correct." responded Rex. "Rex-G1012 of Zulu squad. You came in at the right time Fermaximus. We'll need cover fire when we exit the base. Our frigate will retrieve us at the eastern dunes."

"Got it." said Fermaximus. "We'll hold here then."

"How did you get out?" asked 'Marx' another Zulu member.

"We'll find out later." inturupted Rex. "We've got a job to do."

"But before you go..." said Fermaximus quickly. "We were on patrol when we heard his message. They have a guard post to the east near the dunes. Just to warn you."

"Thanks." said Rex. And just like that they were off.

At the compound Zulu squad began their attack without a hitch. First Marx and Spike hit the frontal CPs. Dela, Hulo, Bore, Dark, and Rex went in forard. It was swift. The mercinary guards were iliminated within 30 seconds. Marx tried to open the door using the CPU computer spike but, as expected, it was quickly locked out. Then Spike happily went to plan B and blew down the blastdoors with a DH45F portable Cryo explosive.

They ran through the hallways silently taking out any guards with their silenced weapons or wrist blades. Ther second CPU spike opened the door to ops shortly after they engaged a patrol in the decon area. Rex, Spike, Marx, and Dela took ops wile Hulo, Bore, and Dark went to storage to get the prisoners.

As soon as the door to ops was open the firing began. 9 guards were taken down inside of 20 seconds. In storage the team carefully picked their targets and took out the guards there. It was all secured. For the moment.

In ops however, Executor Parus stood inside an energy buble with his family holding the gasinjector valve. He looked frightened. Rex gave the Captain a sitrep. Parus inturupted.

"You slime! I can't let you destroy our lives. I can't let you! The kisians are leaving...but they won't escape the blast of their base. I've tapped into primary base controls. I'm blowing their base! I'm killing them all!!"

"Shit!" yelled Captain Arnemis over the com. "They have started the timer! The kisians will never make it! I'm blowing Sigma to bits. That'l stop the initiation!"

"What!" yelled Rex. "I can stop it from here."

"No get outa there Rex. Get the people. He has the controls. We have no time. The kisian base blows in 1 minute."

"Let's go people go go go!" yelled Rex as they left the base. He took one last look at Parus and his family inside their energy buble. "But Captain...what about his family?"

"I...I'm sorry Rex. It's either them or hundreds of Kisians. I have no choice."

Rex ran as fast as his half bionic lags could take him. The prisoners and Zulu met up with 1st platoon and they headed to the dunes. With 10 seconds to spare a cryo torpedo is fired from the New Rome. At the edge of the oasis Rex takes one last look back at outpost sigma.

It was over.
Last edited by Magna Omega on Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Old Erisia wrote:
Fanaglia wrote:I wish I had that cube thing from Animorphs that gives you the power to "acquire" creatures, and that it was in a safe, secret place where only I could access it and where it was completely protected from destruction.

Granted, but you stay in gerbil form for too long and can't change back. You are then put in your father's rectum during one of your parent's "kinky nights"

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:30 pm

Brecherd jettisons the Calypso into space and aims her for the Chimeara, "Brigde Tower, this is the Calypso I am requesting a docking bay for my ship."
--
"This is Tower Control Two we have an opening in Docking Bay 17b, you are clear to land there, Tower out."
--
Brecherd turns his Aviator and heads for Docking Bay 17b, "Any second doc and we'll be on the ship."
4/11/11

Ekilion
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 27, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Ekilion » Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:32 pm

The Ekilion transport Steel Death appeared in orbit over Veo 1. The ship was the carrier of the 29th Ekilion Steel Legion. A rapid response unit were the entire unit was boarded in airtight Chimeria Transports. The Steel Legions and there vehicles had been designed with worlds like Armeggeddon 2. Worlds were the entire atmosphere was deadly to humans if the chemicals so much as touched there skin. If the rouge Omegians launched the chemical agent. The Steel Legion would be sent in. Even if they didn't the troops would remain as so far the settlers seemed to require much better protection then they currently.

OOC: I ment to post this earlier so....
Last edited by Ekilion on Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Factbook: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=25855
Ekon: We try to avoid getting ourselves genocided
Premislyd: ^First time I've ever heard that

Proud member of TSAR. By way of Indentured servitude to the Vipran Imperium.
"We're never going to survive unless we get a little bit crazy"

Kisia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kisia » Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:09 pm

The resaulting explosion from the Sigma outpost was enogh to rock every dropship in the atmosphere. The dropship Jarrak was in suddnly lunged foward, but auto controls got it right. Some others were not so lucky. Dropship 277's engine "tail" broke off, causing it to plunge at least 1,000 Mph, into Veo I. Dropship 234's landing doors were ripped clean off, causing Kisans to be thrown out into the sky. Luckily, these were the only two confirmed dropship crashing reported, but you never know.

A few hours later...

"Sir, we've reached Darion." Genneral Jarrak, asleep, simply mumbled "Ok...what next?" Upon reaching Darion, they simply put him upon a hoverstroller, taking him up to his quarters on Deck 44. They then left, letting him rest. But they did decide to remove his helmet.
Last edited by Kisia on Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Member of TSAR

Kisian Newsthread

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:13 pm

Captain Arnemis stared out into space in the most litral meaning. The stars in the mindow were more empty now. He thought of ways he could habe prevented such a masacre. He thought of Executor Parus and his wife and little girl. How could he have done this? How?

"Sir we're ready."

"Ready?" asked Captain Penese.

"Yes." said Captain Arnemis. "The entire fleet has been recalled. They're pulling the plug on this operation. Appearently the Ministry wasn't gonna recall anyone. Parus just made them do it. He didn't even know that he was screwing himself."

"Well damn. What about you?" asked Penese.

"I'm reporting back to Delta Capita. A court martial to see what I did wrong."

"You did nothing wrong."

"Easy for you to say. You're getting promoted to Rear Admiral."

"Hell they're taking my ship away!" he smiled "Captain Tiberius will do a good job though. New officer staff and such. He'll do fine."

They smiled as they shook hands one last time. "Bye John." says Captain Arnemis. "Or should I say 'Admiral'"

Penese smiled. "Please don't."

Old Erisia wrote:

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:15 pm

"Kisian vessels are you all good? This is Captain Arnemis of the O.S.S. New Rome. We're leaving orbit soon. Sorry for the jolt but it was either Parus' base or yours. We had to take a chance."

Old Erisia wrote:

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:21 pm

Orgol and Brecherd quickly leave the Calypso for the deck workers to handle, "You going to Pellaeon Orgol?" Orgol nods, "Want me to come?" Orgol looks at him, "Nein danke Brecherd you may do whatever you want until I contact you again." Brecherd smiles and turns down a hallway he yelled, "Goodluck Orgol!" Orgol smiles and salutes him before entering the elavtor to the bridge, "I hope so." Orgol says to himself.
4/11/11

Kisia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kisia » Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:25 pm

Captain Disani, captain of the Darion, spoke. "Yes, we are fine. All of our ground personell has be recollected, and are being treated for anything we may find. We appreciate your assistance very much." "So... are you leaving after this?" Disani asked.
Member of TSAR

Kisian Newsthread

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:49 pm

Kisia wrote:Captain Disani, captain of the Darion, spoke. "Yes, we are fine. All of our ground personell has be recollected, and are being treated for anything we may find. We appreciate your assistance very much." "So... are you leaving after this?" Disani asked.

"We're leaving right now. Goodbye and good luck to you all. Oh and you can reoccupy your bases now. I think it's safe."

Minutes later the O.S.S. New Rome and the rest of the civilian fleet jumped back to the Titus Verge. Their ordeal in this system was finally over.

Old Erisia wrote:

Emeraria
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 31, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Emeraria » Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:49 pm

The Security Brigade I sent is evac'ed and waiting for orders.
Power Through Action
Emeraria Factbook
Emir Shipyards Storefront
Infrastructural Industries
International Battle Tournament Sign-up Page
International Battle Tournament Battle Arena
Elite soldiers of all nations welcome to battle for money and bragging rights. Be prepared to risk life and limb though. If you think you are up to the challenge sign up today!

Self-Governed Possessions:
Giblatia
New Spartanicus

National Anthem:The Union Forever

ECN Logo: http://i48.tinypic.com/21ca7ex.jpg

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:04 pm

Emeraria wrote:The Security Brigade I sent is evac'ed and waiting for orders.

OOC: A little late for that. You can reoccupy the planet. The situation if over now.

Old Erisia wrote:

Nua Gealach
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nua Gealach » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:39 pm

"New Rome, thank you for the assistance. I am glad that your people do not sit idly by as things go wrong. If there is anything that you need, we would be glad to assist. Will you be reoccupying the planet again, with a new base?" On the screen, Fertomas touches her ear piece, and looks grave. "Hmm.. that's troubling..." she mumbles to herself. She was just informed that the Ven'temzao'bae(leader of Assassin Priests)would be arriving to assess the situation of Veo I, and to deem if it was worth the efforts and resources of the Commonwealth.
From ashen flames, rises a new nation, and a new people.

Proud Member of the Joint System Alliance [Defunct]
The IntraGalactic-Communciations Network [Defunct]

Emeraria
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 31, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Emeraria » Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:26 pm

OOC: Dang, the most recent posts mislead me.
Power Through Action
Emeraria Factbook
Emir Shipyards Storefront
Infrastructural Industries
International Battle Tournament Sign-up Page
International Battle Tournament Battle Arena
Elite soldiers of all nations welcome to battle for money and bragging rights. Be prepared to risk life and limb though. If you think you are up to the challenge sign up today!

Self-Governed Possessions:
Giblatia
New Spartanicus

National Anthem:The Union Forever

ECN Logo: http://i48.tinypic.com/21ca7ex.jpg

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents