NATION

PASSWORD

Veo I: New worlds (JSA ONLY, FT)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Magna Omega
Minister

Founded: Sep 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:06 pm

Hornopolis wrote:"My name is Colonel Maximillion Paulus, I command the Imperial Starship Marines on the planet, pleased to meet you sir." Paulus extends a hand at the man, "I've come to welcome your people here and to inform you of current events."

Executor Parus leads the Colonel into the ops center. Lights and noise fill the room as computers, viewscreens, and data pads flicker. Parus seats the Colonel down at a nearby table then sits down himself handing the Colonel a fresh cup of coffee.

"Well then Colonel here you are. What 'current events' do you wish do discuss?"
"Nuts." ~General Anthony Clement McAuliffe

Old Erisia wrote:
Fanaglia wrote:I wish I had that cube thing from Animorphs that gives you the power to "acquire" creatures, and that it was in a safe, secret place where only I could access it and where it was completely protected from destruction.

Granted, but you stay in gerbil form for too long and can't change back. You are then put in your father's rectum during one of your parent's "kinky nights"

Station 12 wrote:I'm never going to die.

You can all remember me for my lack of dyingness.

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:35 pm

"Danke Executer." he says as he takes the coffee, "Well there has been many sightings of unkown objects that the scanners in space cannot pick up, have you seen or picked up anything?" a soldier runs into the room, "Herr! Major Folloy is fighting someone in the mess hall!" the Colonel turns his head quickly, "The Diety." he says under his breath, "I am sorry herr but I must go break it up before Folloy kills anyone."

Folloy had only walked into the mess hall when he was approached by a merc (I don't know what you call them), "Hey mac, can you point me to the line?"
Last edited by Hornopolis on Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
4/11/11

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:55 pm

"The line is up your little ass!" the merc then pushes the Hornopolis soldier aside. Right before he could land a punch the Executor steps in.

"Outa' here merc!" The merc walks away slowly and spits on the floor before leaving the mess. The Executor turned around.

"See...always making trouble. And they're independent contractors so I can't really do much about it. Shall we return to ops?"
Last edited by Magna Omega on Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Old Erisia wrote:
Fanaglia wrote:I wish I had that cube thing from Animorphs that gives you the power to "acquire" creatures, and that it was in a safe, secret place where only I could access it and where it was completely protected from destruction.

Granted, but you stay in gerbil form for too long and can't change back. You are then put in your father's rectum during one of your parent's "kinky nights"

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:56 pm

The Colonel rushes into the room with Executer, "Folloy! stand down!" Folloy turns and backs off, "Sorry herr." Folloy salutes and walks out of the room, "I'm not done yet, you are not to return to the mess hall, I suggest you practise your shot in the walker." Folloy nods and again salutes before leaving the room." the Colonel turns to the Executer, "Jawhol herr, I have more information to give you."
Last edited by Hornopolis on Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
4/11/11

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:18 pm

OOC: Just to clear things up my base base both mercs and marines. The Ministry of Colonial Affairs has dispatched ISMC troopers to defend the colonial production project but private companies who have invested in the colonial effort have hired mercenaries to protect their investment. I hope that clears up any thoughts as to my security compliment.

Old Erisia wrote:

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:25 pm

(My security compliment is comprised of Starship Marines and Ysalamiri Guards, an elite detachment of Noghri soldiers, the Ysalamiri Sanctuary as sent a contingent of Ysalamiri, their keepers and their Guards to see if Ysalamiri can breed on Veo 1... just a tidbit)
4/11/11

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:01 pm

"Well Colonel," says the executor as they return to ops. "Is there anything else?"

Old Erisia wrote:

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:11 pm

"Yes Executer there is." the Colonel takes a sip of his coffee, "Keep your eye out for Nua Gealachian Isolationists, they are hostile and will not hesitate to fire at us, I ran it a group at the Gealachian base and they are fromidable foes." he takes another sip of coffee, "This is good coffee, what is is called?"
4/11/11

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:17 pm

Hornopolis wrote:"Yes Executer there is." the Colonel takes a sip of his coffee, "Keep your eye out for Nua Gealachian Isolationists, they are hostile and will not hesitate to fire at us, I ran it a group at the Gealachian base and they are fromidable foes." he takes another sip of coffee, "This is good coffee, what is is called?"

"It's made from a rare spice on the Archus colony. It's called Frulion. And tell me more about these...isolationists. What is there motive? Why the hostilities?"

Old Erisia wrote:

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:25 pm

"If it O.K. with you, may I take a can? I'll pay you." the Colonel takes another sip, "Anyway the Isolationists believe that Nua Gealach should not colonize outside its original system, I do not know why they are hostile probably because they disapprove of Nua Gealach involved with anything outside Nua Gealach itself." The Colonel puts his cup down, "The Gealachians didn't really go into depth about the Isolationists, thats all I got out of them."
4/11/11

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:32 pm

"Unfortunate..." the executor exhaled slowly then turned to the Colonel. He smiled. "Well you don't need to pay me colonel. Just take a jug. I've got one in the storage are. I'll send someone to take it out to you." He stood up extending a hand. "It was a pleasure Colonel. I'm afraid I have a meeting with the executive board in a few minutes. It's always fun dealing with those up tight politicians."

Old Erisia wrote:

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:41 pm

"Agreed Herr." he says sarcastically as he shakes the mans hand, "I hope to see you at Outpost Pestilence soon." The Colonel stands up and begins to walk out of the room, "Again danke for the coffee." The Colonel briskly walks to the mess hall, "3rd Walker Division and 1st Observer Regiment mount up and meet me outside." the Imperial soldiers say goodbye to their Omegan friends and walk outside, "Lets go! we have new orders to search the immediate vicinity of our base." Folloy walks over, "Why herr?" The Colonel looks around, "Someone killed the Oberst."
4/11/11

Kisia
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Kisia » Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:50 pm

Post has been eaten by a pack of Rabid Dogs. Move on civillian.
Last edited by Kisia on Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Member of TSAR

Kisian Newsthread
Factbook of the Kisian League

LadyRadarEars: I forgot what Kisian ships are powered by
Crypt: unfiltered nationalism

Daimler-Benz: The League is literally just 'Have War Crimes, Will Travel'

Zuulman: Kisia is my spirit animal.

Daimler-Benz: There's spilling blood and dragging an inflatable kiddy pool around with you to drain your enemies' jugulars into so that you might be able to swim in it

Devee: Kisian children's ideas of games are using worn out artillery pieces left around from constant clan warfare to play ‘lob unexploded ordnance at the neighbour kids’

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:23 pm

(Luls, Kisia, you should make the map much smaller...)
4/11/11

Kisia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kisia » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:37 pm

bout how much?
Member of TSAR

Kisian Newsthread

Daimler-Benz: There's spilling blood and dragging an inflatable kiddy pool around with you to drain your enemies' jugulars into so that you might be able to swim in it

Devee: Kisian children's ideas of games are using worn out artillery pieces left around from constant clan warfare to play ‘lob unexploded ordnance at the neighbour kids’

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:03 pm

Executor Parus looked down at the data table before him. A holographic forest gleamed with light while numbers, markers, and words gave it tribute. He activated the base AI Bella.

"Yes Executor?" she said calmly as her distinctive image appeared on the holoprojector.

"Rearrange the duty shifts from 1100 to 1890 tomorrow. I want 1st platoon to scout the northern sectors for any hostile activity. Let's make sure these isolationists don't cause us trouble."

"We already have perimeter scanners active." she responded.

"Well," said the executor clutching his empty coffee cup. "It's just a precaution."

Old Erisia wrote:

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:08 pm

Kisia wrote:bout how much?

OOC: It just doesn't fit. That's all.

EDIT: I can make one for you.
Last edited by Magna Omega on Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Old Erisia wrote:

Kisia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kisia » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:28 pm

Lemme try 1 more time. How bout this? :eyebrow:
Is this ok? :eyebrow:
Member of TSAR

Kisian Newsthread

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:30 pm

OOC: Much better. Nice ;)

Old Erisia wrote:

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:31 pm

OOC: I'm gonna post my patrol in a sec. Posting now.

Old Erisia wrote:

Kisia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kisia » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:32 pm

Magna Omega wrote:OOC: Much better. Nice ;)

WOOP! :clap: WOOP! :clap:..... :palm: Umm..ok, back to biz. Ill delete mah old base.
Member of TSAR

Kisian Newsthread

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:55 pm

Ist platoon of Alpha company sat still as their dropships swooped in low over the trees. They were bound for deep jungle. As the dropships descended the marines prepared themselves. The bays opened and the marines piled out onto the forest floor immediately making a perimeter around the LZ.

Son the platoon was all on foot. The dropships had left them to the mercy of whatever this jungle had in store. Only the sounds of the jungles and each other to keep them company. Platoon leader Lt. Fermaxus signaled the men forward with a slight forward motion of his hand. It was quite. Leaves and dead foliage scattered and consumed the ground. The fresh scent of strange verdancy filled their nostrils. Then up ahead a hint of smoke caught their eye. The Lt. stopped his men and ordered them to take cover. 1st squad moved up with the Lt.

Once the area was clear the platoon gathered around.

"It's a campsite." said Fermaxus to his men. "Or at least it was."

"The fire was fresh." said Corporal Dusius knelling down to rub the ash. It was warm.

"Then whoever was here must be close." said the Lt. "Make a perimeter and take a short breather. Then we move out. There were no friendlies scheduled to be out here today," he looked down at the smoldering ash pile. "which means whoever was here...isn't friendly."

Old Erisia wrote:

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:57 pm

Colonel Paulus mounts his Broodog and starts to move towards the last known location of the assasin, "Lets get us a murderer." the men smile and begin to follow Paulus, "Hey sir shouldn't we get some air support?" the Colonel turns around, "Was would we do with air support, its just one man." the soldier nods and brushes sand off his railgun, "Do you know what we are looking for?" the Colonel looks around at the sand dunes, "A cave or something you can hide around in." the Broodog suddenly turns orange, "Somethings coming, stay frosty boys." the soldiers flick their safeties off, "Oorah." the say in a whisper. The Broodog turns white and bares its teeth at the sand dune to their left, "Sir, somethings watching us." Folloy says into his comm, "Agreed, keep moving." Folloy looks to his left as a horde bullets are fired at the small recon group, "We're taking fire! everyone return fire!" a large group of soldier in cladstine uniforms appear on the right most sandune and begin to fire more and more at the column, "Railguns to your right!" Paulus yells as he fires at the group of soldiers, "Who are they?!" Folloy yells as he fires his railgun at the group, "Cut the chatter and keep up the firing, someone send a distress signal out!"

"This is Major Folloy 3rd Walker Brigade, we need immiediate air support, I repeat immiediate air support!" Folloy turns the comm on speaker and continues to fire at the soldiers, "I sent a message on all channels sir!"
4/11/11

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:02 pm

Suddenly fire is heard from afar. Pops growing louder and louder. Explosions rattled the ground.

"First platoon on me!" the Lt. said in a loud whisper.

The men rushed through the trees following the motion trackers and picking up a lot of com chatter.

"It's those Hornopolis troops sir!" said a private.

"I know kid. Keep moving!"

Old Erisia wrote:

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:05 pm

When the men finally reached the Hornopolis positions all hell broke loose.

"Cover! Cover!" yelled Fermaximus. He crawled over to the Hornopolis colonel as the rest of the platoon gave covering fire.

"I'm Lt. Fermaximus of the ISMC 1st platoon. What's going on? Who's hitting you?"

Old Erisia wrote:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents