NATION

PASSWORD

Veo I: New worlds (JSA ONLY, FT)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Nua Gealach
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Veo I: New worlds (JSA ONLY, FT)

Postby Nua Gealach » Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:05 pm

In the council chamber's in Chroi, Nua Gealach, much was occurring. The main thing going on was the council meeting, where a debate was being held on what to do with the claimed planets in the system. It was Raxi Jantilion, Grand Councilor, who broke thy tie between the others. As the two groups of the six sub councilors fought over what to do, one side for colonization, the other against, Raxi stood, and yelled "QUIET!" The room fell silent, and Raxi said "I will hear from both sides equally now. Terkodon, you have the floor. Go ahead."

Terkodon was one of this months councilors, and a respected teacher, biologist, and a kind spirit. She stood, dusted herself off, coughed, then said "Good council members, today, as you know, we are debating the topic of colonization of our claimed planets in this system. Well, I can tell you right now it is a great idea. With more planets colonized, not only will it decrease pollution and over crowding on the home three planets, but it will also give resources, funding, and security to our people. It is a terrible thing to go to waste. We have already scouted the area we wish to settle, so that is not a problem, there is not form of civilization there. We can build up a small colony with our supplies bought from the Emir Shipyards and Exomas. It will be simple, and not to mention a good test of our colonization skill." Terkodon sat down, a grin on her face, until Galrantyo stood.

Galrantyo was a isolationist and a noted and feared political leader, often at odds with Raxi and other like minded individuals. She was the head of a militaristic group of isolationists, who, under the political freedom laws, is allowed to stay active. She didn't fuss, and began in a harsh tone, "This will only destroy our heritage! This is preposterous! Here are the main three reasons why we shouldn't. One, it will leave us sapped of resource before we gain any. We will have to pour resources and funds into the project until it can turn a revenue itself. Two, it will cost to keep it protected until it can enlist a LPDF. that will cost a lot of hard earned Credits to keep up! Finally, what if the planet is hostile? If there is already someone there? They might be better than us, and try and assimilate us! We can not allow that to happen! No colonization! No change! Why'll were at it, lets leave the alliance! And--"

raxi yelled for silence before he could continue his rant. "Obviously, both sides feel strongly about this. But I agree with Terkodon. We will colonize a planet in our solar system. Veo I will be our target. It is a desert world, I believe. Our scans tell it is rich in natural minerals. The area we will settle is the Beroto Zone. We detected a high amount of moisture there, along with the minerals. That will help us. I will send a message to the others in the Joint Systems Alliance asking if they wish to take part in the colonization. Council is dismissed, that was our last order of business for now."

-----------------------

To: All members of the Joint Systems Alliance

Greeting member nations of the JSA. We in the Nua Gealachian council have voted on venturing out of our three home planets and taking on a new challenge: Colonization. After a long and tedious council meeting, both sides were seen and at a single vote over, the council has decided to colonize the desert world of Veo I, named for the explorer who found it, among two other planets, Veo II and III. We will be using shipments of supplies provided by Emir Shipyards and Exomas to make this a reality. We ask for assistance from other member nations in form of colonization parties. We will allow for a part of the mines built on Veo I to be used by any group willing to support the growth of the colony. Please consider the offer,

Raxi Jantilion, Grand Councilor of the Commonwealth.
From ashen flames, rises a new nation, and a new people.

Proud Member of the Joint System Alliance [Defunct]
The IntraGalactic-Communciations Network [Defunct]

Ekilion
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 27, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Ekilion » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:09 pm

Ekilion is willing to send a original party of 210 men and 210 women (colony split 50/50) along with 12 colony crawlers(see Emir shipyards colony transports) also a single desert colony pack (Emir shipyards Zero G Pack). As soon as the initial colony is set up we can send more specalists.
Factbook: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=25855
Ekon: We try to avoid getting ourselves genocided
Premislyd: ^First time I've ever heard that

Proud member of TSAR. By way of Indentured servitude to the Vipran Imperium.
"We're never going to survive unless we get a little bit crazy"

Nua Gealach
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nua Gealach » Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:08 am

The council and our people thank you for your contribution. We will be releasing more info on the planet soon, so stay ready. We will love to have your support. Thank you again,

Grand Councilor Jantilion

Backje
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 02, 2009
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Backje » Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:10 am

The Republic of Backje deploys Trinuma to the colony to assist in it's defence.

Nua Gealach
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nua Gealach » Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:15 am

Again, thank you. Prepare your fleet, and when our sides preparations are ready, we will give you the rally point for the colony force. Once we survey the planets immediately accessible resources, we will handle the division of how we will split up your amount. I thank you for your assistance in our efforts.

Grand Councilor Jantilion.

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:18 am

I will send 250 skilled desert guides and 1 colony mover(I'm new to FT, I usually do MT)
4/11/11

Nua Gealach
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nua Gealach » Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:25 am

OOC: No problem.

IC: Thank you for your contribution. We will be holding a press conference soon, and we hope you will watch (Gonna see if Magna will put it in the IFNN). Thank you,

Raxi Jantilion.

Nua Gealach
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nua Gealach » Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:41 pm

OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM RAXI JANTILION, GRAND COUNCILOR.

Greetings, people of the galaxy. As you may or may not of heard, our Commonwealth will be extending our reach to the claimed planet of Veo I, a desert planet, that has a vast amount of natural resources, such as minerals and fuels. We will be sending a expidition to the planet, where we hope to find our goal. While we, as I said, will be mounting our own effort of colonization, we are asking other members of the Joint Systems Alliance to donate funds, ships, colonists or other useful things.In payment, we will allow a portion of the mine's to be used by the people who donated to the effort for a period of time we will work out later. Any other terms would be discussed later. We will be using supplies bught from Exomas and Emir Shipyards to meet our end of the colonization effort. We hope many stellar people assist in our quest. Thank you.

Raxi Jantilion, grand Councilor.

Ekilion
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ekilion » Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:58 pm

Ekilion is bringing in its second wave of transports. 30 transports are being sent along with 525 males and 525 females and 100 kroots (for tracking). These are going to assist the origonal 12 transports and thier colony. Some other transports are going to begin probing the planet for good mining spots.
Last edited by Ekilion on Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stedicules
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 25, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Stedicules » Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:08 pm

I will send 700 males, 700 females, and 150 Nexu(animal that is good for tracking and hunting) and 85 colony movers.
DOMINATED BY OBSESSION OF POWER AND LUST, LED BY UNWRITTEN RULES FROM CLINICAL BIRTH TO CLINICAL DEATH. ASK THE EPITHET OF GOD! IT STILL IS DECEPTION, NO IDEOLOGY, NO PROGRESS; NOTHING. THE WORLD IS SMOTHERED IN ABSURDITY.

Nua Gealach
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nua Gealach » Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:47 pm

Thank you both. No need to probe for mining spots, for we have already scanned the planet, along with the intended colony spot, and we have determined that it is the highest in moisture for the continent and it also has several good mines of different resources. Again, thank you. We will be releasing the rally point soon, then we will get underway.

Raxi Jantilion.

Ekoned
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 16, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Ekoned » Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:41 pm

Ekoned is going to send 150 men and 150 women to assist in the colonization. They will come in 3 Ekoned crawlers.

Backje
Diplomat

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Backje » Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:46 pm

SNIP
Last edited by Backje on Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ekilion
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ekilion » Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:46 pm

Backje Ekoned is my puppet and he is in the JSA.

Nua Gealach
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nua Gealach » Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:15 pm

((OOC: Please keep out the OOC.)) IC: Yes, he is JSA. We shall assemble our force now. We shall meet at the planet nearest to Veo I, Taweo. We will gather there and await further instructions. All assistants are allowed to lead there own assistance, but will be under the command of one of our peoples Assassin Priests. Thank you, good day,

Raxi Jantilion.
Last edited by Nua Gealach on Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ekilion
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ekilion » Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:23 pm

Ekilion and Ekoned transport ships arrived over Taweo at almost the same time. They put themselves into orbit and began to wait.

Backje
Diplomat

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Backje » Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:30 am

Trinuma arives at the planet a few minites after the Ekoned transport ships, useing their gravity to help him pick up enough speed.

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:54 am

The H.S.S. Pestilence flies low in orbit straight towards Tarweo Rally Point, "This is Admiral Ossel, we will be arriving soon, sorry for the delay, a static nebula damaged an engine." The Pestilence throttles and begins to gain altitude as it nears the Rally Point.
4/11/11

Nua Gealach
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nua Gealach » Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:13 am

High in the orbit of the Commonwealth planet Taweo, the orbital station New Tide rotated calmly as if it was the moon or a planet. The station master, Velfel Dewqwa, sent out a message to the three guests in the orbit.

Greetings, guests from fellow JSA friends.

I am the station master of this station, Velfel Dewqwa. We have been expecting you. This station, New Tide, has been designated by the Council as the rally point for the colonization effort. We have prepared a sect of the station's many lounges for each of you. There will be a meeting soon between the head of the expidition for us, Commander Watre Selon. Please, dock as soon as possible. There are seven bulk heads available for dock. Docks 1, 3, 7, 9, 10, 21, and 24. Please dock, we will have a meeting crew there when you dock. Thank you, enjoy your stay.

Velfel Dewqwa, station master.

Backje
Diplomat

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Backje » Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:18 am

Trinuma prepares to dock in bay 1.

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:30 am

"The Pestilence shall dock in Bay one as well."
4/11/11

Ekilion
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ekilion » Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:20 am

The Ekilion and Ekoned transports each required a dock to themselves so they landed in 9 and 10. (You guys seem to have smaller ships then I do :p )

Backje
Diplomat

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Backje » Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:14 am

Ekilion wrote:The Ekilion and Ekoned transports each required a dock to themselves so they landed in 9 and 10. (You guys seem to have smaller ships then I do :p )

Well... Trinuma is in a one-man ship... so... ya...

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:16 am

Pestilence is actually quite large.
4/11/11

Ekilion
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ekilion » Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:20 am

Wow guys. My nation uses large ships (the Ekilion one is carrying 1500 people and 42 colony movers (the Ekoned one is smaller but its still medium sized (it just couldn't fit with the Ekilion transport)))

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents