NATION

PASSWORD

Slavskan-Slavian MT RP I IC

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Rototornik
Envoy

Founded: Jun 22, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Rototornik » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:33 pm

The new order of Hetalia7 wrote:
Rototornik wrote:
OOC: Resource denial policy. Read: we are greedy imperialistic bastards that want everything for themselves.
And I remembered the term, took me some time. If you are referring to human smuggling, that wont end well :lol2:

hmmm, I have browsed your factbook several times, you better finish it *wags finger*

lol no, no, not human smuggling, dig deeper.

Butbutbutbut... I'm too lazy :D

Not that? Well, this is becoming interesting. Check the tg!

The new order of Hetalia7
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The new order of Hetalia7 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:49 pm

Rototornik wrote:
hmmm, I have browsed your factbook several times, you better finish it *wags finger*

lol no, no, not human smuggling, dig deeper.

Butbutbutbut... I'm too lazy :D

Not that? Well, this is becoming interesting. Check the tg!

OOC: If you dont your grounded!

Did you figure it out? *look of excitement*
Also We have gotten to the 11th Page, Can we go to 15?!
I'm a NS-Roleplayer, I use to be ambient on R/Ding, but now I think I've changed my mind.
Presidential Ballot:
Dread Lady Nathicana
Reploid Productions

EconomicL/R: -7.88
SocialL/SocialA: -7.54

Rototornik
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Rototornik » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:58 pm

The new order of Hetalia7 wrote:OOC: If you dont your grounded!

OOC: Did you figure it out? *look of excitement*
Also We have gotten to the 11th Page, Can we go to 15?!

One word: Heresy! But I've got an ace in a sleeve too ;) And yeah, if the RPers arent lazy, we can.

IC: Owners of the oil rigs were contacted by Rototorniks Ministry of Economy, and asked to provide an explanation for the sudden abandonment of their assets, and whether they are interested in selling them.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The new order of Hetalia7 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:22 pm

Royal Blue was successful

Today the world has been changed forever. Two Nuclear Weapons were detonated off of the 'Tornikian Coasts. These weapons were detonated on Oil Rigs, one was detonated in the northwest, the second in the east. These Nuclear weapons were 50 Megatons each, and named Bakunin, and Trotsky. These Weapons were detonated to create both a seismic reaction, and a Tsunami. So far nothing is known of further seismic activity however the tsunami created by the blasts have ravaged Tornikian Coasts. General Hardin stated today:

We have created a level of destruction the world was oblivious of before. Our goal, was to make a statement of our power to the Tornikians and to inform them to withdraw their ships, and not attempt to attack Hetalia7. I hope that Hetalia7 will lead the world into a new age. We also thank the Divergian Tradesmen for such a good deal.

EDIT: OOC: You can make up all the figures for property damage, and destruction of Military bases, etc.
Last edited by The new order of Hetalia7 on Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I'm a NS-Roleplayer, I use to be ambient on R/Ding, but now I think I've changed my mind.
Presidential Ballot:
Dread Lady Nathicana
Reploid Productions

Bolkania
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Bolkania » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:50 pm

Delchev made a emergency speech over the nuclear test:

We stand will stand firmly against Hetalia if it chooses the road to hostilities with out cultural and historic ally, Rototornik! This nuclear detonation is would have been seen as an act of aggression if this co turned against mighty Bolkan! We warn the Hetalians to pull back, for we are the only ones in between the world seeking revenge for a Hetalian genocide and Hetalia.

Народна Pеcпублика Бълкания | The People's Republic Of Bolkania

To Rototornik,

[i]We are due to send a warning to Albul to pull our her troops from Slovsko or face military intervention, we need to know, seeing as we are both powerful military allies pitched against Albul if you would stand along side us? Our military junta will not bow down to these Reds! I saw we ought to give'em a good bombing campaign, and support the separatists in Albul! Will you stand with us, might 'Tornik?[/b]

Meanwhile, in Sviligrad, on the Slovskan border,

The army began mobilising balancing our the combined forces of both Slovsko and Albul. 120,000 men were brought from the North, along with over 800 tanks, 2000 APCs, and over 350 combat aircraft in range of the area. The junta placed the country to a high alert level, with a military attack very possible.

If the situation is to get any hotter and more aggressive, Bolkania had the U.C.T.A (United Call To Arms) act, which meant that within a month Bolkania could mobilise 800 million men with enough basic military knowledge to fire a RPG and pull a trigger. This would come if Albul is silly enough to pick a path of war...

Rutthenia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 04, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rutthenia » Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:25 pm

The new order of Hetalia7 wrote:Royal Blue was successful

Today the world has been changed forever. Two Nuclear Weapons were detonated off of the 'Tornikian Coasts. These weapons were detonated on Oil Rigs, one was detonated in the northwest, the second in the east. These Nuclear weapons were 50 Megatons each, and named Bakunin, and Trotsky. These Weapons were detonated to create both a seismic reaction, and a Tsunami. So far nothing is known of further seismic activity however the tsunami created by the blasts have ravaged Tornikian Coasts. General Hardin stated today:

We have created a level of destruction the world was oblivious of before. Our goal, was to make a statement of our power to the Tornikians and to inform them to withdraw their ships, and not attempt to attack Hetalia7. I hope that Hetalia7 will lead the world into a new age. We also thank the Divergian Tradesmen for such a good deal.

EDIT: OOC: You can make up all the figures for property damage, and destruction of Military bases, etc.

Chancellor Jana Vielkas has commented on this. "I'm not surprised that Hetalia would do this... If any other attack will be made to our ally Rotornik, we will continue the ban of goods and cars from Hetalia and lengthen the travel bans of Hetalian officials to Rutthenia. There is also a possibility of an attack by the Armed Forces of Rutthenia.".
Last edited by Rutthenia on Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PRO: European Union, Russia, Putin, Pan-Slavism, Vince McMahon
ANTI: Ukraine, Poroshenko, Gay Marriage, BLM
Teenager, Male, Belarusian-American, Catholic. Backpacker, have been to about 20 countries. I like WWE.
Right-winger. I don't care about your beliefs unless you won't shut up about them.

"Do you know what the cure for the human condition is? Disease. Because that's the only way one could hope for a cure."

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The new order of Hetalia7 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:45 pm

Hetalian Nationalists Bombs Ruthenian Stock Exchange

Today Hetalians in Ruthenia successfuly bombed the Ruthenian stock exchange(Ruthenia's equivalent to wall street) as a form of protest for their rights as humans, this will most likely trigger a recession as companies can no longer receive investments and send money to shareholders.
Presidential Ballot:
Dread Lady Nathicana
Reploid Productions

Rutthenia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Rutthenia » Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:24 pm

The new order of Hetalia7 wrote:Hetalian Nationalists Bombs Ruthenian Stock Exchange

Today Hetalians in Ruthenia successfuly bombed the Ruthenian stock exchange(Ruthenia's equivalent to wall street) as a form of protest for their rights as humans, this will most likely trigger a recession as companies can no longer receive investments and send money to shareholders.

OOC: I keep telling you in my posts that Hetalians residing in Rutthenia recieve full human rights.
Teenager, Male, Belarusian-American, Catholic. Backpacker, have been to about 20 countries. I like WWE.
Right-winger. I don't care about your beliefs unless you won't shut up about them.

"Do you know what the cure for the human condition is? Disease. Because that's the only way one could hope for a cure."

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The new order of Hetalia7 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:30 pm

Santa Surin Casablanka wishes to give a "Gift Basket" to Akrotirum

Surin Casablanka wishes to give multiple beneficial presents to Akrotirum to aid the nation, and hopes that Akrotirum will be satisfied with the gifts. Man of these gifts have been developed by Hetalia7's massive fundings towards biology. The Gift Basket includes:

Air-Dropped Bees to Pollinate Akrotese: Officials would like to note that these "bees" are actually a harmless form of Mosquito(do not suck blood), and would aid the pollination of flowers, and Crops in Akrotirum

Air-Dropped Goats carrying Food:These goats would not only be food, but carry packages of food, and would be dropped in Akrotirum's major cities to provide food for the poor.

For a Finale a Super-Fungus that would kill weeds, and some insects that plague crops: This Product was heavily funded, and creates a relationship with the crops(certain crop rotations will replenish soil, giving them food, the fungus leaves the crops be, and kills weeds and insects that harm the crops).

SIC: Air Dropped Mosquitoes are the blood sucking kind, and are carrying Malaria
The Goats will only be dropped in the Capitol of Akrotirum, and are carrying Car Bombs inside them, running on a timer
Super-Fungus will destroy the crops, and spread into Akrotese Waterways, it will love the rain-forest however I am not sure if it will kill the rain-forest as well....
Last edited by The new order of Hetalia7 on Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Presidential Ballot:
Dread Lady Nathicana
Reploid Productions

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The new order of Hetalia7 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:30 pm

Rutthenia wrote:
The new order of Hetalia7 wrote:Hetalian Nationalists Bombs Ruthenian Stock Exchange

OOC: I keep telling you in my posts that Hetalians residing in Rutthenia recieve full human rights.

OOC: You banned all travel of Hetalians!
Last edited by The new order of Hetalia7 on Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Presidential Ballot:
Dread Lady Nathicana
Reploid Productions

Rutthenia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Rutthenia » Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:33 pm

Rutthenia wrote:OOC: I keep telling you in my posts that Hetalians residing in Rutthenia recieve full human rights.

OOC: No, I banned all travel of Hetalian OFFICIALS to Rutthenia. :palm:

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The new order of Hetalia7 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:38 pm

Rutthenia wrote:

OOC: No, I banned all travel of Hetalian OFFICIALS to Rutthenia. :palm:

OOC: Still could be considered a breach of Human rights, ah! irony....
Presidential Ballot:
Dread Lady Nathicana
Reploid Productions

Rutthenia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Rutthenia » Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:40 pm

Rutthenia wrote:OOC: No, I banned all travel of Hetalian OFFICIALS to Rutthenia. :palm:

Huh? Human Rights for people who don't even reside in my nation? :eyebrow:

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The new order of Hetalia7 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:42 pm

Rutthenia wrote:

Huh? Human Rights for people who don't even reside in my nation? :eyebrow:

OOC: You said Hetalian-Officials in Ruthenia
Presidential Ballot:
Dread Lady Nathicana
Reploid Productions

Rutthenia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Rutthenia » Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:43 pm

Rutthenia wrote:Huh? Human Rights for people who don't even reside in my nation? :eyebrow:

OOC: I wrote Hetalian officials are banned from visiting Rutthenia.
Last edited by Rutthenia on Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The new order of Hetalia7 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:55 pm

Rutthenia wrote:

OOC: I wrote Hetalian officials are banned from visiting Rutthenia.

OOC: You might have meant that, but you said traveling in Ruthenia.
Presidential Ballot:
Dread Lady Nathicana
Reploid Productions

Rutthenia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Rutthenia » Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:16 pm

Rutthenia wrote:OOC: I wrote Hetalian officials are banned from visiting Rutthenia.

OOC: You might have meant that, but you said traveling in Ruthenia.

OOC: I didn't write traveling in, I wrote traveling to.

Rototornik
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Rototornik » Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:51 am

As the crushing wave formed in the Pacific and Indian oceans, and headed for the shores of Rototornik, orbital and naval surveillance stations flooded in reports of an incoming disaster. Fortunately, Australia was not only fortified and well protected against a military invasion- but from the wrath of nature as well. Crucial areas such as naval bases and major harbors have had a luxury of being shielded against seaborne disasters by retractable underwater barriers- while unable to stop a tsunami dead in its tracks and evade the floods, those constructs took a full brunt of its force, preventing the tsunami to completely obliterate the protected facilities.
However, only the most important areas of the continent have been shielded- and empty acres of land were flooded, smaller settlements were forced to evacuate before the incoming doom. But the greatest amount damage was inflicted to the colonized archipelagos north and northeast of Australia- not only lacking in tsunami barriers, they were absolutely unprepared for this kind of disaster. Death toll skyrocketed, as entire cities were struck down by the watery apocalypse. Unbeknown to Hetalians, they have almost completely wiped the native population living in the colonies without putting a blame on Rototornik itself-a thing greatly appreciated by the Expansion Bureau.
Affected areas.

Roto himself makes a public appearance, and holds a speech:
"My People, esteemed citizens of Rototornik... a dark day has dawned on our nation. We have discovered that there is a nation far more powerful and advanced than our own... their might is unmatched and we have no choice- other than our own destruction, but to bend to their will. Their leadership outclasses our own, and our own engineering prowess pales when compared to theirs."
Then, he smiled. And laughed. Laughed for a full minute, and then suddenly stopped. Slamming his fist against the small wooden pedestal with sound recording equipment that stood before him, he proceeded with the speech.
"On the day they started plotting against us, Hetalians have signed their own death warrant. On that day, they have made a sworn enemy, an enemy that will bring an utter and complete annihilation to their kind! And that enemy, is us my dear citizens. This unprecedented act of large scale terrorism will be punished with fire and destruction, against which Hell itself will pale in comparison! With our hearts tempered in the fires of war we must strive forward and take the fight to the foe. Let us never forget the duty that they have enforced upon us- to avenge the innocents murdered today. Our enemy is tenacious and bold. Hetalia dared to turn their weapons upon our lands. Our cradle, our home, our... Rototornik! This will not go unpunished. This criminal act will unleash the whirlwind of our wrath! Our guns will not tire, until the last of their kind is nothing but a red bloody pulp!"

As the entire country rapidly braces for total war, Hetalian ambassador was thrown to the lions- something reserved to the worst of criminals. Expecting similar fate, ambassador in Hetalia enters a suicide pact with his staff after destroying all important documents in the embassy, and setting it ablaze. Naval and air patrols across the globe were ordered to attack and destroy any Hetalian air or naval craft, be it civilian or military. A sizable squadron of submarines and warships was dispatched from the Atlantic to impose a blockade of Gibraltar for any Hetalia-affiliated vessel. Conflict has expanded to space, as strategic defense satellites and armed space shuttles attacked Hetalian orbital craft- in case there are any.
Indian fleet, with some reinforcements from their colleagues based in the Pacific sails out towards the west dispatching naval and airborne detection drones to discover potential ambushes or counter-attacks. Warships near Sri Lanka proceed with their mission- deployment of ground forces and the invasion of India. OOC: photoshop ftw.

Bolkania wrote:Delchev made a emergency speech over the nuclear test:

We stand will stand firmly against Hetalia if it chooses the road to hostilities with out cultural and historic ally, Rototornik! This nuclear detonation is would have been seen as an act of aggression if this co turned against mighty Bolkan! We warn the Hetalians to pull back, for we are the only ones in between the world seeking revenge for a Hetalian genocide and Hetalia.

[size=85]Народна Pеcпублика Бълкания | The People's Republic Of Bolkania

To Rototornik,

[i]We are due to send a warning to Albul to pull our her troops from Slovsko or face military intervention, we need to know, seeing as we are both powerful military allies pitched against Albul if you would stand along side us? Our military junta will not bow down to these Reds! I saw we ought to give'em a good bombing campaign, and support the separatists in Albul! Will you stand with us, might 'Tornik?[/b]

Rototornik will stand with Bolkania against any foe, as long as it stands with us against our own enemy. Other League members are too called upon to honor the alliance, and support us in the conflict.

OOC: next time, i'll use these text walls to stop tsunamis. also, nukes are allowed?
Last edited by Rototornik on Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bolkania
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Bolkania » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:07 am

BREAKING NEWS: GOVERNMENT WARNING TO SLOVSKAN-BASED ALBULITE TROOPS!
The Bolkanian Armed Forces ready to act!
Misha Petkova (@insidebolkan)
22.04.2014 | Bolkania

Newly upgraded MiG-29SMTs.

Svilingrad, Bolkania-Slovskan border - The "little green men" of the professional Bolkania army stood high and proud as we walked passed them. On the border itself, 120,000 of these men stood to match the Albulite force, threatening our regional security and our own borders. As always with our 1st-hand information, we went to go interview on of them asking them about their mission her: "We are here on orders from the heart of Sofiagrad. They say we are here as a meaningful warning to those who seek to destroy the unbeatable Bolkania". Locals, perhaps unsurprisingly agreed with their presence, reassuring these people who are far away from central government that they too are regarded as highly as any "Sofiagradtsi".

Further out of town however, thing turned much more cautious. S-400s STA missiles were located in an area we were not allowed to film or mention, as well as the presence of the brand new T-99 tanks, unmatched globally. A Bolkanian soldier told us to leave before we could report on more. In the skies however, 24/7 infact, interceptor aircraft were on high alert, guarding Bolkan airspace.

UPDATE! As soon as we got back to Sofiagrad and I began typing this article, the Bolkanian Junta has given an ultimatum to Albul for it to withdraw it's troops or face military action. This is clearly no simple threat, as the hardware we saw on the border showed actions more over words. We expect the Albulite government to return with an equal threat, though we are not sure.
Last edited by Bolkania on Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Republic of Slovsko
Attaché

Founded: Mar 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Slovsko » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:29 am

Bolkania wrote:
(Image)
BREAKING NEWS: GOVERNMENT WARNING TO SLOVSKAN-BASED ALBULITE TROOPS!
The Bolkanian Armed Forces ready to act!
Misha Petkova (@insidebolkan)
22.04.2014 | Bolkania

(Image)
Newly upgraded MiG-29SMTs.

Svilingrad, Bolkania-Slovskan border - The "little green men" of the professional Bolkania army stood high and proud as we walked passed them. On the border itself, 120,000 of these men stood to match the Albulite force, threatening our regional security and our own borders. As always with our 1st-hand information, we went to go interview on of them asking them about their mission her: "We are here on orders from the heart of Sofiagrad. They say we are here as a meaningful warning to those who seek to destroy the unbeatable Bolkania". Locals, perhaps unsurprisingly agreed with their presence, reassuring these people who are far away from central government that they too are regarded as highly as any "Sofiagradtsi".

Further out of town however, thing turned much more cautious. S-400s STA missiles were located in an area we were not allowed to film or mention, as well as the presence of the brand new T-99 tanks, unmatched globally. A Bolkanian soldier told us to leave before we could report on more. In the skies however, 24/7 infact, interceptor aircraft were on high alert, guarding Bolkan airspace.

UPDATE! As soon as we got back to Sofiagrad and I began typing this article, the Bolkanian Junta has given an ultimatum to Albul for it to withdraw it's troops or face military action. This is clearly no simple threat, as the hardware we saw on the border showed actions more over words. We expect the Albulite government to return with an equal threat, though we are not sure.

Slovansk, Slovsko - 20:33 Unconfirmed reports from eye witnesses has emerged to the internet, with pictures, such as this one, affirms the presence of the military in some of Slovansk's streets.. This shot is believed to be taken from the Záborská street, where lies the house of the president. Stay tuned for more breaking news..

Larnicopolis
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Larnicopolis » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:08 pm

Radar- Crisis Averted.

With the recent "gift" from Hetalia Akrotese Radars have been picking up blips left right and centre with no visible explanation until a scientist in rio khloros figure it was from the wildlife the hetalians had sent over. all major tech corporations have been working around the clock and have created a specially conductive and toxic neon gas. using DNA from the GM species the toxic gas can isolate its toxins specifically on them and kills the biological matter, because the gas is highly conductive a small current can be passed through the gas short circuiting the detonation devise thus saving Akrotrum.
NO MORE WARNINGS.
Hetalia has violated Rototornik, Us and the Ruthenians not to mention the Nazi style Genocide of the Vassiliponian people.
Akrotirum Demands Albul and Bolguria put aside their petty differences and fight for humanity against a true evil.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The new order of Hetalia7 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:30 pm

Rototornik wrote:

As the crushing wave formed in the Pacific and Indian oceans, and headed for the shores of Rototornik, orbital and naval surveillance stations flooded in reports of an incoming disaster. Fortunately, Australia was not only fortified and well protected against a military invasion- but from the wrath of nature as well. Crucial areas such as naval bases and major harbors have had a luxury of being shielded against seaborne disasters by retractable underwater barriers- while unable to stop a tsunami dead in its tracks and evade the floods, those constructs took a full brunt of its force, preventing the tsunami to completely obliterate the protected facilities.
However, only the most important areas of the continent have been shielded- and empty acres of land were flooded, smaller settlements were forced to evacuate before the incoming doom. But the greatest amount damage was inflicted to the colonized archipelagos north and northeast of Australia- not only lacking in tsunami barriers, they were absolutely unprepared for this kind of disaster. Death toll skyrocketed, as entire cities were struck down by the watery apocalypse. Unbeknown to Hetalians, they have almost completely wiped the native population living in the colonies without putting a blame on Rototornik itself-a thing greatly appreciated by the Expansion Bureau.
Affected areas.

Roto himself makes a public appearance, and holds a speech:
"My People, esteemed citizens of Rototornik... a dark day has dawned on our nation. We have discovered that there is a nation far more powerful and advanced than our own... their might is unmatched and we have no choice- other than our own destruction, but to bend to their will. Their leadership outclasses our own, and our own engineering prowess pales when compared to theirs."
Then, he smiled. And laughed. Laughed for a full minute, and then suddenly stopped. Slamming his fist against the small wooden pedestal with sound recording equipment that stood before him, he proceeded with the speech.
"On the day they started plotting against us, Hetalians have signed their own death warrant. On that day, they have made a sworn enemy, an enemy that will bring an utter and complete annihilation to their kind! And that enemy, is us my dear citizens. This unprecedented act of large scale terrorism will be punished with fire and destruction, against which Hell itself will pale in comparison! With our hearts tempered in the fires of war we must strive forward and take the fight to the foe. Let us never forget the duty that they have enforced upon us- to avenge the innocents murdered today. Our enemy is tenacious and bold. Hetalia dared to turn their weapons upon our lands. Our cradle, our home, our... Rototornik! This will not go unpunished. This criminal act will unleash the whirlwind of our wrath! Our guns will not tire, until the last of their kind is nothing but a red bloody pulp!"

As the entire country rapidly braces for total war, Hetalian ambassador was thrown to the lions- something reserved to the worst of criminals. Expecting similar fate, ambassador in Hetalia enters a suicide pact with his staff after destroying all important documents in the embassy, and setting it ablaze. Naval and air patrols across the globe were ordered to attack and destroy any Hetalian air or naval craft, be it civilian or military. A sizable squadron of submarines and warships was dispatched from the Atlantic to impose a blockade of Gibraltar for any Hetalia-affiliated vessel. Conflict has expanded to space, as strategic defense satellites and armed space shuttles attacked Hetalian orbital craft- in case there are any.
Indian fleet, with some reinforcements from their colleagues based in the Pacific sails out towards the west dispatching naval and airborne detection drones to discover potential ambushes or counter-attacks. Warships near Sri Lanka proceed with their mission- deployment of ground forces and the invasion of India. OOC: photoshop ftw.

Bolkania wrote:Delchev made a emergency speech over the nuclear test:

[size=85]Народна Pеcпублика Бълкания | The People's Republic Of Bolkania

To Rototornik,

Rototornik will stand with Bolkania against any foe, as long as it stands with us against our own enemy. Other League members are too called upon to honor the alliance, and support us in the conflict.

OOC: next time, i'll use these text walls to stop tsunamis. also, nukes are allowed?

General Hardin stepped onto the stage to give a speech addressing the declaration of war. He was calm yet nervious, not for his nation, but for the world, the truth was this war might end all life as we know it. He said: "The Tornikian menace is at our back door, I do not intend to let them in. I take it as my responsibility to protect the Hetalian people from the Tornikian menace. One of the ways I plan on implementing this, is through the Monroe Doctrine. We also have a few tricks up our sleeves to take care of the Rototornikian Problem. We have been ushered into a new military age, we must be the leader of the world in this age. Our Military is at the highest Defcon, we will not fail.

Hetalia7 Hacks three 'Tornikian Satellites crashing them into the ocean

Today Cyber-Soldiers conducted cyber attacks on three Tornikian satellites. These Satellites were sent into the ocean allowing the continuation of the RAINBOW STALIN Program.

Monroe Doctrine Finished Implementation

The Monroe Doctrine is based around using high-powered portable weapons to end the advancement of Vehicles. Cruise Missiles, lasers, and Rail Guns have been placed into bases to protect from . Smart Rocket Launchers have been deployed to troops allowing them to destroy Infantry deploying vehicles, and tanks.

EMP-Missiles launched over Tornikian navy

The EMPs created an Electromagnetic pulse, frying the electronics of the ships, Submarines have been sunk, and all other ships have been rendered immoblie....
Presidential Ballot:
Dread Lady Nathicana
Reploid Productions

Rototornik
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Rototornik » Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:22 pm

OOC:
The new order of Hetalia7 wrote:Hetalia7 Hacks three 'Tornikian Satellites crashing them into the ocean

Erm... disabling/deactivating them is relatively acceptable... but how do you de-orbit an engine-less object in space by hacking it?
And really- compare our 'information technology' and 'scientific advancement' stats. Just... Your IT sector is bears a negative score, while mine is very high. It is my strongest field, too... does the possibility of a successful attack even exist here? But when compared to stuff below, this actually seems reasonable because...

The new order of Hetalia7 wrote:Monroe Doctrine Finished Implementation
The Monroe Doctrine is based around using high-powered portable weapons to end the advancement of Vehicles. Cruise Missiles, lasers, and Rail Guns have been placed into bases to protect from . Smart Rocket Launchers have been deployed to troops allowing them to destroy Infantry deploying vehicles, and tanks.

Lasers? Railguns? Wasn't this early 21st century? Bah, doesn't matter. With the difference in arms manufacturing and scientific advancement score, power armors and particle cannons will be abundant here.

The new order of Hetalia7 wrote:EMP-Missiles launched over Tornikian navy

The EMPs created an Electromagnetic pulse, frying the electronics of the ships, Submarines have been sunk, and all other ships have been rendered immoblie....

You have forgotten that: almost every modern warship has onboard missile and AA defense systems capable of downing incoming payload/aircraft, the fact that in order to cover the entire fleet stretched over the ocean/sea one would need high dozens if not hundreds of conventional EMP missiles (and in case you are using an icbm for a large scale nuke generated emp, the orbital defense would kick in), that submerged vessels are completely immune to EMP effects of any kind including a solar flare, and that the ships can be constructed in such fashion that their own hulls act as Faraday cages (if not penetrated), significantly mitigating if not completely evading the effects of an EMP strike.
Considering all this, my fleet is (mostly) up and running.
Where has the realism gone...?

/rant over

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The new order of Hetalia7 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:57 pm

Rototornik wrote:OOC:
The new order of Hetalia7 wrote:Hetalia7 Hacks three 'Tornikian Satellites crashing them into the ocean

Erm... disabling/deactivating them is relatively acceptable... but how do you de-orbit an engine-less object in space by hacking it?
And really- compare our 'information technology' and 'scientific advancement' stats. Just... Your IT sector is bears a negative score, while mine is very high. It is my strongest field, too... does the possibility of a successful attack even exist here? But when compared to stuff below, this actually seems reasonable because...

OOC: IT has nothing to do with military funding oh wait you beat me in that too nevermind.....

The new order of Hetalia7 wrote:Monroe Doctrine Finished Implementation

Lasers? Railguns? Wasn't this early 21st century? Bah, doesn't matter. With the difference in arms manufacturing and scientific advancement score, power armors and particle cannons will be abundant here.

Well, it's modern as in 2014, and all of the ones I said could be in use

The new order of Hetalia7 wrote:EMP-Missiles launched over Tornikian navy

You have forgotten that: almost every modern warship has onboard missile and AA defense systems capable of downing incoming payload/aircraft, the fact that in order to cover the entire fleet stretched over the ocean/sea one would need high dozens if not hundreds of conventional EMP missiles (and in case you are using an icbm for a large scale nuke generated emp, the orbital defense would kick in), that submerged vessels are completely immune to EMP effects of any kind including a solar flare, and that the ships can be constructed in such fashion that their own hulls act as Faraday cages (if not penetrated), significantly mitigating if not completely evading the effects of an EMP strike.
Considering all this, my fleet is (mostly) up and running.
Where has the realism gone...?

/rant over

To Roto: :clap:

To Me: :palm:

I cannot think of any successful way to win the war as an offensive player at the moment, so I only have two options....
Last edited by The new order of Hetalia7 on Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Presidential Ballot:
Dread Lady Nathicana
Reploid Productions

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The new order of Hetalia7 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:26 pm

Coup takes place in The Hetalian Empire

On this day, The Hetalian Empire has fallen. Santa Casablanka has been killed, General Hardin is no were to be found. General Hardin's Followers have defected and left the nation, the new government headed by Comrade Thay. Comrade Thay said today: A new revolution shall begin, a revolution of the Hetalian Race. We must first disassociate from the old regime. I hereby condemn the actions of the former government, I will make sure all remaining Hetalians responsible for the Genocides of the Vasilinoplians, and Beiastani. As well as Soldiers who were responsible for Royal Blue, and the gift basket of death given to Akrotirum are held accountable. I will first repay our debts by rebuilding Greece, and administrating it, and allowing Vasilinoplians to live there until they can survive on their own. A new cultural revolution will also be in store for the Hetalian people. We hope the world will understand us, and were we come from, and help us in this new era.
Presidential Ballot:
Dread Lady Nathicana
Reploid Productions

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents