NATION

PASSWORD

Slavskan-Slavian MT RP I IC

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Rutthenia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 04, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rutthenia » Mon May 05, 2014 9:04 pm

Rutthenia Proposes an Economic Union

HASEMARZ, RUTTHENIA [15:50 GMT] Today, the Rutthenian government has proposed an economic union between Rutthenia, Rotornik, and Hetalia called the Eurasian-Australian Free Trade Union (EAFTU). "This will benefit all of our economies, and trade between the four nations will be easier." says Austeja Norbutas, the Rutthenian Foreign Affairs Minister.
Last edited by Rutthenia on Tue May 06, 2014 6:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PRO: European Union, Russia, Putin, Pan-Slavism, Vince McMahon
ANTI: Ukraine, Poroshenko, Gay Marriage, BLM
Teenager, Male, Belarusian-American, Catholic. Backpacker, have been to about 20 countries. I like WWE.
Right-winger. I don't care about your beliefs unless you won't shut up about them.

"Do you know what the cure for the human condition is? Disease. Because that's the only way one could hope for a cure."

Rototornik
Envoy

Founded: Jun 22, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Rototornik » Tue May 06, 2014 1:35 am

OOC:
Albul wrote:

I gotta make more examples. Brb, loading nukes...
The new order of Hetalia7 wrote:OOC: This one Roto

Oh, I thought I scratched it. Nvm, still not massive/expensive enough to make a dent in my budget.
The new order of Hetalia7 wrote:You can still make an amusement park :P

Now that you say it, I might.
Albul wrote:
Albul Helps in Vietnam

CORNUCOPIA, D.F., ALBUL [18:00 AST]: President Julio Caecilius, in an attempt to gain the favor of Rutthenia, sent troops into Vietnam to break the Vietnamese insurgency. This is expected to break the morale of the North Vietnamese, as the leading communist power had fallen to capitalist hands. Troops were sent to clear forests and destroy enemy morale.
"I got a letter on my desk from them Vietnamese, askin' for my help! You know what I told them?" said Caecilius, who said words that we can not publish in a newspaper.

IC: With Albul opening a second front, Vientamese resistance started to fall apart. Indochina is expected to fall in less than a month...
OOC: Wtf I am NOT Rutthenia :lol2:

Albul
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Albul » Tue May 06, 2014 3:06 pm

Rutthenia wrote:
Rutthenia Proposes an Economic Union

HASEMARZ, RUTTHENIA [15:50 GMT] Today, the Rutthenian government has proposed an economic union between Rutthenia, Bolkania, Albul, and Rotornik called the Eurasian Free Trade Union (EFTU). "This will benefit all of our economies, and trade between the four nations will be easier." says Austeja Norbutas, the Rutthenian Foreign Affairs Minister.

"We will never bow down to the weak barbarians of Rutthenia," yelled Julio Caecilius in his desk, as he was notified of such news. "We have fled Eurasia to flee the dishonor in defeating such incompetent fools. We have fled Eurasia to prevent a Bolkanian response to Rutthenian annihilation. We have fled Eurasia to find peace and isolation! If we join this union, it will be the end of Albul for sure!"

Rototornik wrote:
Albul wrote:
Albul Helps in Vietnam

CORNUCOPIA, D.F., ALBUL [18:00 AST]: President Julio Caecilius, in an attempt to gain the favor of Rutthenia, sent troops into Vietnam to break the Vietnamese insurgency. This is expected to break the morale of the North Vietnamese, as the leading communist power had fallen to capitalist hands. Troops were sent to clear forests and destroy enemy morale.
"I got a letter on my desk from them Vietnamese, askin' for my help! You know what I told them?" said Caecilius, who said words that we can not publish in a newspaper.

IC: With Albul opening a second front, Vientamese resistance started to fall apart. Indochina is expected to fall in less than a month...
OOC: Wtf I am NOT Rutthenia :lol2:

OOC: Post fixed. xD

Minister Meets Viet Cong

IC: "Now listen here, CLASSIFIED, we've had enough of this revolutionizin', ya hear? One more shot out of your guys and we'll nuke your ***** to the ground. We don't wanna be mean, but that's how we gotta be. This war will accomplish nothing but the loss of life, your lives and ours. We may have been allies in the past, but that was then and this is now. If we help you in your fight to freedom, then the end of humanity will hang over us like a dark cloud of doom. We will not send any troops to help. We never have and we never will. Times have changed and Albul can no longer afford to finance communist movements around the world," said Giorgio Caecilius, Minister of Foreign Affairs, with the consent of Victor Caecilius, to the Viet Cong leaders in a phone call conference. "We wanna bring our boys home as quick as we can, and we can't do that if you have a war going on."
Impeach Pompey. Legalize Monarchy. Assassination is Theft. Julius Caesar 44 B.C.E.
Straight 17 year old male
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -6.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.54
Welcome to the Internet
A specter is haunting 'Merika. It is the specter of communism.
NSG Summertime
I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it. -Voltaire
Mall should redesign

The new order of Hetalia7
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The new order of Hetalia7 » Tue May 06, 2014 5:43 pm

First 4400 moved into Nova Hetal

4,400 People have been moved into the former province of Brittany of Bloodia. So only a small city has been built, and is still under construction. The economy is based around Bloodia, and its need to access its territories farther south, however having gardens is encouraged to allow food production in the fertile region. Nova Hetal promotes the creation of Hetalite culture in Nova Hetal, and unity of Hetalite people world wide.
I'm a NS-Roleplayer, I use to be ambient on R/Ding, but now I think I've changed my mind.
Presidential Ballot:
Dread Lady Nathicana
Reploid Productions

EconomicL/R: -7.88
SocialL/SocialA: -7.54

Rutthenia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Rutthenia » Tue May 06, 2014 5:56 pm

Albul wrote:"We will never bow down to the weak barbarians of Rutthenia," yelled Julio Caecilius in his desk, as he was notified of such news. "We have fled Eurasia to flee the dishonor in defeating such incompetent fools. We have fled Eurasia to prevent a Bolkanian response to Rutthenian annihilation. We have fled Eurasia to find peace and isolation! If we join this union, it will be the end of Albul for sure!"

OOC: You know that the union is for trade and PEACE BETWEEN UNION MEMBERS, right?
Also, if you have fled Europe, please unclaim the lands (and possibly give me back my land, which is Germany).
Last edited by Rutthenia on Tue May 06, 2014 5:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Teenager, Male, Belarusian-American, Catholic. Backpacker, have been to about 20 countries. I like WWE.
Right-winger. I don't care about your beliefs unless you won't shut up about them.

"Do you know what the cure for the human condition is? Disease. Because that's the only way one could hope for a cure."

Slavic Bloodia
Secretary

Founded: Feb 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Slavic Bloodia » Tue May 06, 2014 6:36 pm

Rutthenia wrote:
Albul wrote:"We will never bow down to the weak barbarians of Rutthenia," yelled Julio Caecilius in his desk, as he was notified of such news. "We have fled Eurasia to flee the dishonor in defeating such incompetent fools. We have fled Eurasia to prevent a Bolkanian response to Rutthenian annihilation. We have fled Eurasia to find peace and isolation! If we join this union, it will be the end of Albul for sure!"

OOC: You know that the union is for trade and PEACE BETWEEN UNION MEMBERS, right?
Also, if you have fled Europe, please unclaim the lands (and possibly give me back my land, which is Germany).

OOC:Can I buy Netherlands and Belgium off of you? Also since Albul is pulling out Bloodia will claim his part of France.

AMIN AMIN AMIN AMIN AMIN AMIN AMIN AMIN AMIN AMIN AMIN AMIN AMIN AMIN AMIN AMIN

Slavic Bloodia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Slavic Bloodia » Tue May 06, 2014 6:48 pm

The new order of Hetalia7 wrote:First 4400 moved into Nova Hetal

4,400 People have been moved into the former province of Brittany of Bloodia. So only a small city has been built, and is still under construction. The economy is based around Bloodia, and its need to access its territories farther south, however having gardens is encouraged to allow food production in the fertile region. Nova Hetal promotes the creation of Hetalite culture in Nova Hetal, and unity of Hetalite people world wide.

The Bloodian government has decided to export food to Hetalia.
OOC:Since you're based around my government you're a DPU :P

Rutthenia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Rutthenia » Tue May 06, 2014 7:01 pm

Slavic Bloodia wrote:
Rutthenia wrote:

OOC:Can I buy Netherlands and Belgium off of you? Also since Albul is pulling out Bloodia will claim his part of France.

Sorry, not for sale. :p
OOC: Couldn't find an easy editing program. Can anyone color my claims that Albul annexed for a while back to my colours? Thanks in advance.
Last edited by Rutthenia on Tue May 06, 2014 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Albul
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Albul » Wed May 07, 2014 2:33 pm

OOC: I haven't sold the land to anyone. You have to... you know, pay for the land. >.>

You are all expecting to carve up this territory for free, but that would cause war with Albul and bring Albul back to Europe (do you really want that?). I suggest striking up offers for these territories. The only person to have made an offer (in private) was Rototornik.
Impeach Pompey. Legalize Monarchy. Assassination is Theft. Julius Caesar 44 B.C.E.
Political Compass
Welcome to the Internet
NSG Summertime
I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it. -Voltaire
Mall should redesign

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The new order of Hetalia7 » Wed May 07, 2014 4:08 pm

Slavic Bloodia wrote:
The new order of Hetalia7 wrote:First 4400 moved into Nova Hetal

The Bloodian government has decided to export food to Hetalia.
OOC:Since you're based around my government you're a DPU :P

OOC: Crap....
I'm a NS-Roleplayer, I use to be ambient on R/Ding, but now I think I've changed my mind.
Presidential Ballot:
Dread Lady Nathicana
Reploid Productions

Rutthenia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Rutthenia » Wed May 07, 2014 6:00 pm

Chancellor Elections in Rutthenia

As the Chancellor term has ended, it is time for Chancellor Vielkas to resign as the Chancellor of Rutthenia. She has been the first female Chancellor of Rutthenia. Elections are already taking place, with 3 different candidates for the elections. The candidates are Sebastiaan Van Boer of the Social-Democratic Party of Rutthenia, Roman Talinn of the National Christian Party, and Serge Maidoa of the Motherland-National Patriotic Union. For now, the acting Chancellor is Maxim Galkin. Who will you choose?
Chancellor Jana Vielkas at her resignation ceremony

(OOC: I have a forum post about the elections. Feel free to vote: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=295001)
Last edited by Rutthenia on Wed May 07, 2014 6:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Slavic Bloodia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Coup in Bloodia!

Postby Slavic Bloodia » Wed May 07, 2014 7:10 pm

Today the Bloodian Premier Kazmer Lukawiski described by the newly appointed Head of state: The AIA has "terminated" Kazmer forced him to give power to an Albul-friendly official. In other news mass communist protests in Mufasa and Scotland declares Independence as The Democratic People's Union of Scotland which is communist controlled and calls for its new ally to aid them "To crush the commies" says the Minister of War.

Albul
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Albul » Thu May 08, 2014 3:17 pm

Calls for Military Action in Bloodia

CORNUCOPIA. F.D. [18:12 AST] Massive and widespread protests have started in Albul to commence involvement in Bloodia. "These foolish rebels have been protesting against Albul," someone claimed about the rebels in Bloodia. After the AIA, Albul Intelligence Agency, staged a coup in Bloodia, communists have been protesting and moving to Scotland. The foolish protests in Bloodia have done nothing but stall progress. Some Albulites have gone to the streets of Cornucopia to persuade the Caecilius family to quiet the protests in Bloodia and to help our historical allies who have now seen the light.
Political Compass
Welcome to the Internet
NSG Summertime
Mall should redesign

Republika America
Civil Servant

Founded: May 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Republika America » Thu May 08, 2014 3:30 pm

REBELLION IN CZEROGRAD (KENTUCKY)
Today,rioters of the Czerogradi Independence Party (CIP) attacked multiple buildings in Czerograd City (Lexington),burning the Town Center and opening fire with AKM Rifles and mauling civilians and troops.The CIP has been a problem in Czerograd for 22 years,finally setting up the Czerograd Republik today.
RP Name:
Republika Slavska da America (Slavic Republic of America,American Republic/Republika America for short.)

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The new order of Hetalia7 » Thu May 08, 2014 6:50 pm

Republika America wrote:REBELLION IN CZEROGRAD (KENTUCKY)
Today,rioters of the Czerogradi Independence Party (CIP) attacked multiple buildings in Czerograd City (Lexington),burning the Town Center and opening fire with AKM Rifles and mauling civilians and troops.The CIP has been a problem in Czerograd for 22 years,finally setting up the Czerograd Republik today.

1. Please join the map

2. Please sign up on our OOC
Presidential Ballot:
Dread Lady Nathicana
Reploid Productions

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The new order of Hetalia7 » Thu May 08, 2014 6:55 pm

The Democratic People Union of Nova Hetal gains more citizens

The first major boom in Hetalite population has occurred. The Population is currently 110,000. The coastal city of Kyriken has been made the official capital of the DPU. The DPU is ran by its Senate, and Governor. Most work at harbors, or build ships for the rest of Bloodia. Hetalite people in Nova Hetal are united, having strong ethnic bonds. Culturally, the region is under a movement to revive the old culture of Hetalia.
Last edited by The new order of Hetalia7 on Fri May 09, 2014 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Presidential Ballot:
Dread Lady Nathicana
Reploid Productions

Slavic Bloodia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Ireland and Wales Declare independence

Postby Slavic Bloodia » Thu May 08, 2014 6:57 pm

Today Ireland and Wales have declared Independence as Canadian settlers withdraw to return home some of the Canadian settler said "Down with the Albuli capitalists!" The 70% of the Bloodian army have sided with the rebels The new government has declared state of emergency.

Albul
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Albul » Thu May 08, 2014 8:56 pm

Troops Furtively Sent to Bloodia

CLASSIFIED [XX:00 GMT]: Albuli troops have entered a Bloodian military base as a show of support for the new government. No one except for the Bloodian Head of State and Commander Victor Caecilius knows the location of the base. The leaders refer to the base as Kong. As an attempt to lower tensions in Bloodia and Vietnam, the Caecilius family has been sending a couple thousand troops each week to this secret allied base and pulling away a couple thousand troops from Vietnam. In this base, the troops train for urban guerrilla warfare. Some Bloodian-Albuli troops were sent out into the cities of Bloodia to spread pro-Albul propaganda. It is suggested that the High Energy Liquid Laser Area Defense System from Albul will be sent to Bloodia as a means of "crowd control".

On a lighter note, the Caecilius family seeks to expand new markets in Bloodia. Julio Caecilius recently brought a rise in his approval ratings as he published an old photo of him with his family. This photo portrays him as a quaint, family man and has gained much approval from the public.

Political Compass
Welcome to the Internet
NSG Summertime
Mall should redesign

Rutthenia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Rutthenia » Fri May 09, 2014 4:35 pm

Van Boer wins the Chancellor Elections
HASEMARZ, RUTTHENIA [19.00 GMT] Today, the elections for Chancellor has ended. Sebastiaan Van Boer of the Social-Democratic Party has won the elections. He has recieved 15 votes, with both Roman Talinn and Serge Maidoa getting 5 votes. Because of his strong neutrality policy, Rutthenia has become a neutral nation, like Switzerland. At his inauguration ceremony, Van Boer has announced the reason for neutrality. "...I have proposed this policy due to nations threatening the peace in our great nation. I have no intention to wage war with anyone. I will try to strengthen our economy and our Social Welfare."
Van Boer signing Neutrality documents

Van Boer announcing the Neutrality at the Inauguration Ceremony
Last edited by Rutthenia on Fri May 09, 2014 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rototornik
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Rototornik » Fri May 09, 2014 5:07 pm

After successful negotiations with new Albuli government, Rototornik has sent the payment. A sizable package containing the full sum, in cash, will be airlifted to Cornucopia. Several squadrons of long range interceptors are to escort the cargo aircraft.
In return, lands that Albul has acquired in Europe will from now on be considered a sovereign territory of Rototornik, and will be re-organized as a semi-autonomous self-governing protectorate.
OOC: Current map?

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The new order of Hetalia7 » Fri May 09, 2014 5:29 pm

Rototornik wrote:After successful negotiations with new Albuli government, Rototornik has sent the payment. A sizable package containing the full sum, in cash, will be airlifted to Cornucopia. Several squadrons of long range interceptors are to escort the cargo aircraft.
In return, lands that Albul has acquired in Europe will from now on be considered a sovereign territory of Rototornik, and will be re-organized as a semi-autonomous self-governing protectorate.

OOC: Brittany is shared between me and bloodia, also what should we do about my former land?
Presidential Ballot:
Dread Lady Nathicana
Reploid Productions

Albul
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Albul » Fri May 09, 2014 7:43 pm

Rototornik wrote:After successful negotiations with new Albuli government, Rototornik has sent the payment. A sizable package containing the full sum, in cash, will be airlifted to Cornucopia. Several squadrons of long range interceptors are to escort the cargo aircraft.

OOC: I have a hold in Islands of the Caribbean. http://i.imgur.com/c3xXXZW.jpg

IC:
Albul Prepares for Intervention in Bloodia

CLASSIFIED [XX:00 GMT]: As more and more troops leave Vietnam and as Albul shifts its role in the Vietnamese conflict, more troops journey to Bloodia in order to defend its country's interests. In a meeting with Tornikian officials, Julio Caecilius and some members of the Caecilius family asked for Tornikian intervention in Bloodia. This military aid, as President Julio Caecilius claimed, would secure an alliance and a market with Bloodia.

President Julio Caecilius also offered a trade agreement with the Tornikians. "Let me make you an offer that you can't refuse," he said nonchalantly, laughing a little. "We give you the ideas and the research and you give us the arms." Julio Caecilius boasted that Albul remains to be one of the top nations for education, despite its poor economy. Caecilius hopes to improve the economy by forming trading partners and by lowering taxes and providing one large burst of stimulus to the economy with the money that the Tornikians gave Albul. "Now, I know this Keynesian -------- is what got us into this mess. We shouldn't encourage people to spend mindlessly, but we cannot stop them from doing so. We should encourage trade, investment, and productivity. Therefore, I will only provide one burst of stimulus to the economy," said Caecilius to the press. He jokes, "All the brightest minds come to Albul, but then they work somewhere else. Our economy is among the worst in the world, and I believe that it is due to the communist doctrine that we have followed in the past decades, but who wouldn't want a communist regime after seeing the traditional Bolkanians shout 'Za da bŭda mŭrtŭv e po-dobre , otkolkoto da bŭde cherveno'?"
Political Compass
Welcome to the Internet
NSG Summertime
Mall should redesign

Slavic Bloodia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Bloodian Rebels besige the Presidential palace!

Postby Slavic Bloodia » Fri May 09, 2014 8:30 pm

Rebels are surrounding the Presidential palace and throwing Molotov's at the building if Albuli troops don't arrive soon the "new republic" will fall.

Rutthenia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Rutthenia » Fri May 09, 2014 9:52 pm

Rutthenians discover Greenland

REYKJAVIK, RUTTHENIA [21.30] Last Night, the Icelandic Naval Division of the Rutthenian Navy has discovered an Island about 300km from Rutthenia's most Western Coast. The island is identified as Greenland. Ólafur Einarsson, the captain of the ship that discovered Greenland, has said that the Natives of Greenland welcomed him and his crew when they landed at the coast. He also said that he found Viking Helmets and Spears in the ice, so Ancestors of Rutthenians (The Vikings) might have been in Greenland hundreds of years ago. Today, an expedition has started and the planned route is to go along the coast.
Captain Einarsson

The Expedition Ship at a Greenlandic Village
Last edited by Rutthenia on Fri May 09, 2014 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rototornik
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Rototornik » Sat May 10, 2014 2:31 am

OOC:
The new order of Hetalia7 wrote:OOC: Brittany is shared between me and bloodia, also what should we do about my former land?
Dunno. Great Georgian and the Balkans should be... habitable. Whether the population survived the radiation coming from the east/southeast (and whether they are still loyal to Hetalia), is up to you to decide.
Albul wrote:OOC: I have a hold in Islands of the Caribbean. http://i.imgur.com/c3xXXZW.jpg

KK.

IC: After realizing that Hetalia has been re-founded, the Government held an urgent meeting. After a heated discussion, an order for the Atlantic fleet arrived, stating that a small squadron of submarines should be sent to Northwest France, to monitor the situation and potentially interact with Hetalians.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents