NATION

PASSWORD

Slavskan-Slavian MT RP I IC

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Slavic Bloodia
Secretary

Founded: Feb 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Slavic Bloodia » Sun May 04, 2014 11:04 am

Rutthenia wrote:
Albul wrote:OOC: *cough* It's really only Bolkanian-Tornikian military. Slovsko has an immense paucity of military resources.

Also, Sardinia is not defended by you... dammit. I already claimed it and there was no issue about it. If you're going to bring up issues, I will bring up the damn issue of land-grabbing that's been going on here. It's as if "Look, I moved in troops and they settled" is a reasonable enough claim to just take over a land... completely disregarding any potential sedition, any potential defenses, any potential hardships. This RP would have been three times more interesting if people would invade land in more than one post, like my invasion of Sardinia and France. Then, people would have a chance to react and maybe intervene, as usually happens. However, since Hetalia completely left out my "invasion" rule and pretty much disregarded the most updated version of the rules (which are currently being modified), all this stuff is legal. :/

So, perhaps landing subs is suicide. That's pretty much what my nation needs in this RP, where anyone can claim land with a one-liner. "Hetalia annexes this", "Rutthenia conquers that", "Rototornik expands"... these all resonate with another RP where everyone was "claiming land like Albanians" (ie, "Honeydew expands"), which is the reason we had restrictions on invasions and annexations in the first place.

This RP has gone past ridiculous, where even Bloodia, the least "corrupt" in our group, followed suit with the rest and annexed lands in Canada. Somehow, the people with strong militaries post as if their militaries were always at war (I am guilty of this, too, but I keep my nation at war and wait a while before posting numbers). I suppose it would be practical to have 5 million troops defending an island if 1) the island was a strategic position, 2) you were at war with someone who can easily mobilize their forces to that position, 3) you shifted your nation to a wartime government and economy, 4) had sufficient military resources to pull it off, and 5) had an efficient mobilization system.

Again, I agree that I, too, am guilty of oversizing a practical military force (10 or 100 million to invade a peaceful France), but I redeem myself, I believe, by providing a step-by-step invasion of France, even gaining allies and whatnot. This last nuke post, you can either react to it or take it as a grain of salt. I overkilled, and I did so deliberately. Now, to challenge this foolish notion that "Oh, my population is growing and I need to expand, even though I have a really weak military"

Albul Forces Rutthenia Into Alliance

BERLIN, RUTTHENIA [19:00 AST]: For the first time in Albul, a mobster is revered. Don Alfred Caecilius himself went to Jana Vielkas, in an attempt to persuade her to join the Albuli alliance. In the meeting, the Don claims to have seen several men guard the Chancellor, but the Don had several more, including private bodyguards, private assassins, black op soldiers, and government intelligence operatives. The conditions were simple... "I made her an offer that she couldn't refuse," claimed Don Caecilius. He asked her while she was at gunpoint, "Either join with Albul and give up Western lands to allied jurisdiction, or join the ranks of the dead, along with most of Rutthenia, capisce?" His stark and dark offer has gained the respect from the Albuli community, despite Don's origins as a mobster. The Albuli Council has now given Don Caecilius legal immunity from punishment. It is thought that Don Caecilius has ties with Commander Caecilius. (OOC: Those are just the things he said in public :P)

At the time of this clandestine meeting, Albuli troops dashed further to the northeast, using the same tactics used in France to conquer Germanic Rutthenia. Only this time, with more dire "persuasive techniques" that are classified.

Cities have been cut off from water and food as the soldiers shell down the cities. This, along with the use of flamethrowers on crops and sometimes on humans, have caused uproar in Germanic Rutthenia. However, PSYOP troops and intelligence agents have convinced some Germans that the Rutthenians had cut off supplies to defend their main territory. This "information" has led some Germans to sympathize with Albul and has caused a split among the Germans, to create an Albuli faction and a Rutthenian faction.

Albuli intelligence officials have also gained access to the design of the Rutthenian army's uniform. With this information, the some troops within the Albuli invasion force have dressed up as Rutthenian soldiers in order to break the morale of pro-Rutthenian Germans.

IN ALBUL

Lastly, after the attack on Rutthenia, and with the classy mobster becoming a national celebrity, an old song has come to capture the Albuli spirit. Everyone, from the elderly, who recall the song from their youth, to the youth, who hear the song from their peers and parents, is singing this song with great joy as they sing the refrain, "Non, Je ne regrette rien."

OOC: Albul, what the hell do want from me? I claimed unwanted, ignored land, with all of the natives' support and once I claimed it, you have been acting like a five year old. Me claiming this land is NONE of your business, considering you are based in North America. Stop this nonsense and let us get on with other stuff to do.

OOC:I was planning to invade the Netherlands and Belgium but you annexed it.

AMIN AMIN AMIN AMIN AMIN AMIN AMIN AMIN AMIN AMIN AMIN AMIN AMIN AMIN AMIN AMIN

Slavic Bloodia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Bloodian's announces neutrality and Gives Brittany to Hetali

Postby Slavic Bloodia » Sun May 04, 2014 11:07 am

Due to tensions rising between Albul and Bolkania the Bloodian's(in fear to end up like Hetalia) have declared neutrality. In support for a new Hetalian state we have given the peninsula of Brittany to them.

Albul
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Albul » Sun May 04, 2014 11:30 am

Assassination Attempt!

CORNUCOPIA, F.D. [14:00 AST]: Rutthenian rebels in Cornucopia have made an attempt on Rafael Melendez's life, possibly due to the unconfirmed death of Jana Vielkas. The bullet nearly hit President Melendez during a parade. However, a dedicated individual jumped in front of the President, taking the bullet for the President. The individual's name was Roberto Caecilius, a member of the Caecilius crime family. On his deathbed, reporters have asked him a myriad of questions. His motive was to protect the President from Rutthenian harm. "I saw the sniper from a mile away. When I saw the sniper point at the President, I had to jump in front of him, for my nation, for my family's honor." Just before his death, Roberto made a striking revelation. "My father brought these people into power: Rafael Melendez, Quintus Caecilius, and ole Victor." This has led to fear of a crime family reaching massive influence. Nevertheless, Albuli citizens have some trust in the Caecilius family after Victor Caecilius' victory in France and Germany.

Quintus Caecilius, son of the Don Caecilius, has allowed for islands in the Caribbean formerly owned by the Caecilius family to be under Albuli control. Albul also annexed nearby islands in the Caribbean as military bases and as territories of Albul. The island of Cuba had minor resistance, but it was placated with a gift of $1,000,000 NSD.

In Europe

(OOC: Bol, I nuked Munich, not Berlin :P)

Albuli forces have reunited in Berlin, with tanks just outside the Berlin Convention center. "Go away, we're discussing peace here!" shouted Julian Frost from a window. Soon afterwards, troops mobilized away from Berlin, without any intentional civilian casualties. News spread throughout Germany that Berlin was captured by Albuli troops, essentially capturing the whole of Germany. "We are headed straight to Hasemarz! We shall either end with victory or end in death!" shouted Commander Victor Caecilius.

A very secret conference between Sofiagrad and Cornucopia has been set up to discuss the situation.

EDIT
(OOC: RP map with Albuli, Akrotese, and Bloodian expansions [updated])
Last edited by Albul on Sun May 04, 2014 11:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Impeach Pompey. Legalize Monarchy. Assassination is Theft. Julius Caesar 44 B.C.E.
Straight 17 year old male
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -6.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.54
Welcome to the Internet
A specter is haunting 'Merika. It is the specter of communism.
NSG Summertime
I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it. -Voltaire
Mall should redesign

Rutthenia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 04, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rutthenia » Sun May 04, 2014 12:07 pm

Slavic Bloodia wrote:
Rutthenia wrote:OOC: Albul, what the hell do want from me? I claimed unwanted, ignored land, with all of the natives' support and once I claimed it, you have been acting like a five year old. Me claiming this land is NONE of your business, considering you are based in North America. Stop this nonsense and let us get on with other stuff to do.

OOC:I was planning to invade the Netherlands and Belgium but you annexed it.

OOC: You guys could have informed me before the "war", and I would have given it to you so there would be no conflict. But instead, Albul just nuked many of my important cities, assassinated my chancellor, and "took over" my land with no reason. And for Albul, isn't he semi-godmodding if he is destroying 2 or 3 very large cities with one post and a nuke? I've been trying to settle this peacefully, but he has been giving me a really hard time.
Last edited by Rutthenia on Sun May 04, 2014 12:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PRO: European Union, Russia, Putin, Pan-Slavism, Vince McMahon
ANTI: Ukraine, Poroshenko, Gay Marriage, BLM
Teenager, Male, Belarusian-American, Catholic. Backpacker, have been to about 20 countries. I like WWE.
Right-winger. I don't care about your beliefs unless you won't shut up about them.

"Do you know what the cure for the human condition is? Disease. Because that's the only way one could hope for a cure."

Albul
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Albul » Sun May 04, 2014 12:13 pm

Rutthenia wrote:
Slavic Bloodia wrote:OOC:I was planning to invade the Netherlands and Belgium but you annexed it.

OOC: You guys could have informed me before the "war", and I would have given it to you so there would be no conflict. But instead, Albul just nuked many of my important cities, assasinated my chancellor, and "took over" my land with no reason. And for Albul, isn't he semi-godmodding if he is destroying 2 or 3 very large cities with one post and a nuke?

(OOC: I nuked Munich in one post. I took it in another post. Then I advanced in a third post. Then I took Berlin in the fourth post. It may be god-modding, but I didn't do it in one post.

You could have reacted militarily, but you are relatively weak... militarily.

Also, I had stated that I wanted to take the land before you went up and annexed the land. Therefore, the land was not unwanted or ignored.)
Impeach Pompey. Legalize Monarchy. Assassination is Theft. Julius Caesar 44 B.C.E.
Political Compass
Welcome to the Internet
NSG Summertime
I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it. -Voltaire
Mall should redesign

Rutthenia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Rutthenia » Sun May 04, 2014 12:17 pm

Albul wrote:
Rutthenia wrote:OOC: You guys could have informed me before the "war", and I would have given it to you so there would be no conflict. But instead, Albul just nuked many of my important cities, assasinated my chancellor, and "took over" my land with no reason. And for Albul, isn't he semi-godmodding if he is destroying 2 or 3 very large cities with one post and a nuke?

(OOC: I nuked Munich in one post. I took it in another post. Then I advanced in a third post. Then I took Berlin in the fourth post. It may be god-modding, but I didn't do it in one post.

You could have reacted militarily, but you are relatively weak... militarily.

Also, I had stated that I wanted to take the land before you went up and annexed the land. Therefore, the land was not unwanted or ignored.)

OOC: I would have reacted, but I have been really busy, and I am at a friend's house right now aswell. I had no time to respond. If you could have waited or paused the conflict if I haven't been answering. And also, I haven't been reading ALL of the forum posts, so I didn't know you wanted the land. Once I "annexed" it, you could have informed me that you were going to get it first, and I would gladly give it back to you. I just want MY land back (East Germany). You could keep everything else.
Last edited by Rutthenia on Sun May 04, 2014 12:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Teenager, Male, Belarusian-American, Catholic. Backpacker, have been to about 20 countries. I like WWE.
Right-winger. I don't care about your beliefs unless you won't shut up about them.

"Do you know what the cure for the human condition is? Disease. Because that's the only way one could hope for a cure."

Rutthenia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Rutthenia » Sun May 04, 2014 1:43 pm

Rutthenian Army Uniforms Changing
Following the Albulis copying Rutthenian uniforms, the Army of Rutthenia has decided to change the uniform. The uniform now looks like this:
What is special about these uniforms? Each uniform has a secret code, and can only be made by the Rutthenian government. If the uniform is a hoax, it can be easily detected.

Chancellor Vielkas Alive!
Many people have thought that Chancellor Vielkas has been assassinated, but it turned out to be a hoax created by Albul. "This is preposterous! What will they make up next?", commented Vielkas on the hoax.

Albul
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Albul » Sun May 04, 2014 2:52 pm

Rutthenia wrote:
Rutthenian Army Uniforms Changing
Following the Albulis copying Rutthenian uniforms, the Army of Rutthenia has decided to change the uniform. The uniform now looks like this:
(Image)
(Image)
What is special about these uniforms? Each uniform has a secret code, and can only be made by the Rutthenian government. If the uniform is a hoax, it can be easily detected.

Chancellor Vielkas Alive!
Many people have thought that Chancellor Vielkas has been assassinated, but it turned out to be a hoax created by Albul. "This is preposterous! What will they make up next?", commented Vielkas on the hoax.

In response to the "debunked" hoax and a rising discontent of the Albul Council in Albul, the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Melinda Garland, has written a Declaration of Surrender, which will remove any Albuli presence from Europe. The surrender states that Albul will remove all military forces from Europe, cease all war with Bolkania and its allies, and put to sale all Albuli holds on Europe for a total of $20 billion NSD. All but three A.C. officials agreed to the surrender, the three belonging to the Caecilius family.

The surrender was made, not to defend from Rutthenia, but to defend against the larger threats of Bolkania and Rototornik. In an attempt to boost morale at home, Garland suggested a quick way to bring back the troops, as Atticus had done after the Civil War. However, to her dismay, the surrender was portrayed negatively in the media. They rejoice in the troops coming back home, but condemn the Council for wasting all the lives lost in Europe in one day. With the surrender having passed in the Council, the Former Albuli Republics of Western Europe are put up for sale, with the total price reaching $20 billion NSD, which are to be paid directly to the Albul Treasury.
Political Compass
Welcome to the Internet
NSG Summertime
Mall should redesign

Rototornik
Envoy

Founded: Jun 22, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Rototornik » Sun May 04, 2014 3:08 pm

OOC: PNG files, please. Much easier to paint the territories, and looks better with less pixels near border/shore areas.

IC: Troops stationed in India steadily push North, encountering no resistance from the mostly unarmed natives. In Vietnam, situation is getting better as more and more reinforcements arrive. Morale of the defenders has taken a serious dent, as carpet bombing and extermination squads plague the major population centers. Still, Indochina is far from becoming a province of Rototornik.

For undisclosed purposes, heads of Rototornik military have decided to form a fourth major naval formation, that would operate in the Atlantic ocean. New vessels are being constructed as quickly as possible, to fill the reserve fleets from which the new unit was formed.

Radiotrophic fungus colonies have been deployed by air to Hetalian southern wastelands, for preliminary testing. Results are expected in less than a month.

The new order of Hetalia7
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The new order of Hetalia7 » Sun May 04, 2014 3:50 pm

Akrotirum wrote:Population Crisis
Huge amounts of homelessness and unemployment have plagued Akrotirum in the last month. Over population is threatening to ruin the country and tensions are rising about what should be done.
the Akrotese Prime minister said this : "The problem is land, we need more of it to build homes and jobs. There is no one in south america but us, there is no problem. Also while we are there what's wrong with choosing some strategic locations?"
both the parliament and the king have given orders for suitable and strategic land to be claimed to deal with the population and to secure Akrotirums safety in the current climate.
Military bases have been set up on atlantic and pacific areas along with expansion on the mainland.
***http://i.imgur.com/7HCovLQ.png***
(new territories in red circles)

OOC: DIRTY ALBANIAN EXPANDER! :lol2:
I'm a NS-Roleplayer, I use to be ambient on R/Ding, but now I think I've changed my mind.
Presidential Ballot:
Dread Lady Nathicana
Reploid Productions

EconomicL/R: -7.88
SocialL/SocialA: -7.54

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The new order of Hetalia7 » Sun May 04, 2014 4:14 pm

Rototornik wrote:

OOC: PNG files, please. Much easier to paint the territories, and looks better with less pixels near border/shore areas.

IC: Troops stationed in India steadily push North, encountering no resistance from the mostly unarmed natives. In Vietnam, situation is getting better as more and more reinforcements arrive. Morale of the defenders has taken a serious dent, as carpet bombing and extermination squads plague the major population centers. Still, Indochina is far from becoming a province of Rototornik.

For undisclosed purposes, heads of Rototornik military have decided to form a fourth major naval formation, that would operate in the Atlantic ocean. New vessels are being constructed as quickly as possible, to fill the reserve fleets from which the new unit was formed.

Radiotrophic fungus colonies have been deployed by air to Hetalian southern wastelands, for preliminary testing. Results are expected in less than a month.

OOC:

Since its my land, its my rules, so I will give you advise

Well, of course you nuked all the large cities, and most of the smaller ones. However there were still a few cities, and of course the towns and little hamlets. The radiation killed most everyone who survived above ground, then probably all of those remaining died from wandering into irradiated zones, or died from dehydration, starvation. It is possible for a handful of stragglers, but extremely un-likely, you can do with that statement what you wish. Though everyone seemed to ignore the part about Nuclear Winter, the part about mutant diseases still applies. I did have plenty of research facilities regarding Fungi, Bacteria, and Viruses, so you will want to bomb the ruins of those facilities before your troops make landfall. The towns and hamlets mentioned earlier are still there, some covered in heavy radiation, others less so, simply beginning to become ruined. Plenty of Diseases, Corpses, and valuables there for your troops, these zones were strategically placed for transit, and production, so it would benefit you to stop there, they would already have places were vehicles(like trucks, trains, etc.) could be parked, and hotels, and the likes to sleep in before hitting the road. let me remind you there are plenty of corpses and possible places for diseases to remain there as well. One factor of this is the fact I have a Billion people, and forced them to live in cramped urban areas and work in factories, yeah plenty of diseases were there, and could have mutated, however by now most have died with out a host, do you risk it?

A thing to remember is that there are people living in the bunkers.....
I'm a NS-Roleplayer, I use to be ambient on R/Ding, but now I think I've changed my mind.
Presidential Ballot:
Dread Lady Nathicana
Reploid Productions

Rutthenia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Rutthenia » Sun May 04, 2014 4:18 pm

Protesters trying to get Germany back to Rutthenia
Following Albul's surrender, Pro-Rutthenian protesters have been both peacefully and violently protesting all around Germany. The protesters have been shouting "VIVA RUTTHENIA!". "...our goal is to get Germany back to its rightful owner, Rutthenia." said Johan Zelig, a protester. The protesters have already gained control of major provinces and cities, such as Munich, Hamburg, Cologne, Frankfurt am-Main, and Stuttgart. The protesters have been seen heading for Berlin, some already there.
Protesters in Munich
A rioter kicking an Albuli policeman in the groin

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The new order of Hetalia7 » Sun May 04, 2014 4:18 pm

Hetalians rejoice, and thank Bloodia

Hetalians across the world celebrate as they have heard the proposal to allow a Hetalian State in Bloodian Territory. The Organization is so far allowing sign ups, the population of the region will be slow, so far only 7,000 have been accepted to live in the region. As thanks, and seeking of protection, Hetalians desire a protectorate, and the new state be both its own and apart of Bloodia. This would be until it grows into a fully fledged nation.
Presidential Ballot:
Dread Lady Nathicana
Reploid Productions

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The new order of Hetalia7 » Sun May 04, 2014 4:24 pm

Rutthenia wrote:Protesters trying to get Germany back to Rutthenia
Following Albul's surrender, Pro-Rutthenian protesters have been both peacefully and violently protesting all around Germany. The protesters have been shouting "VIVA RUTTHENIA!". "...our goal is to get Germany back to its rightful owner, Rutthenia." said Johan Zelig, a protester. The protesters have already gained control of major provinces and cities, such as Munich, Hamburg, Cologne, Frankfurt am-Main, and Stuttgart. The protesters have been seen heading for Berlin, some already there.
(Image)
Protesters in Munich
(Image)

OOC: While you can begin riots of your people in his nation, one cannot simply have whole cities and provinces in one post. It can take weeks of rioting for anything bigger than a small town to even begin to take the a city. It could take a year or so for a major city to be claimed. In big cities in can take a week or two to claim a intersection. Think Ukraine, you want to keep it light anyways, light rioting over a general are is much more advantageous than having to defend a territory much bigger than a city block. Claim a city block he can just send a big force in and kill them all, their choked up in one space. Take an entire city, there is no reason for him not to bomb it to the ground. you get me?
Presidential Ballot:
Dread Lady Nathicana
Reploid Productions

Rutthenia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Rutthenia » Sun May 04, 2014 7:12 pm

The new order of Hetalia7 wrote:
(Image)
Protesters in Munich
(Image)

OOC: While you can begin riots of your people in his nation, one cannot simply have whole cities and provinces in one post. It can take weeks of rioting for anything bigger than a small town to even begin to take the a city. It could take a year or so for a major city to be claimed. In big cities in can take a week or two to claim a intersection. Think Ukraine, you want to keep it light anyways, light rioting over a general are is much more advantageous than having to defend a territory much bigger than a city block. Claim a city block he can just send a big force in and kill them all, their choked up in one space. Take an entire city, there is no reason for him not to bomb it to the ground. you get me?

Ok then. Let me rephrase that: Protests are starting in Berlin, and there might be one happening in Munich.

Albul
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Albul » Sun May 04, 2014 9:49 pm

(Image)
Protesters in Munich
(Image)
Rutthenia wrote:
The new order of Hetalia7 wrote:

Ok then. Let me rephrase that: Protests are starting in Berlin, and there might be one happening in Munich.

OOC:

First, I have given up the lands to whomever will buy off the sections. If you fork up $10 billion NSD, then the land is yours. However, your economy (trade deficit) is just 2 billion off from me, so I suggest, for the sake of economics, that you don't do that. What is the alternative? You can try going to war with a nation that is an ocean away, since I have no troops, police force, etc., officially serving in Europe (The protester kicking an Albuli policeman... wasn't kicking an Albuli policeman). You could also have someone else buy it and give it to you. The Rutthenian "nationalism" is unrealistic, but if it's real, then they will have problems adjusting to Bolkania and/or another wealthy country. If certain "protesters" do not understand, then they will have to...

Lastly, I sent a nuclear bomb... to Munich! A large population would not live very long with the explosion or with the fallout, regardless of whether the bomb was atomic or hydrogen. Protests cannot happen nor begin in Munich, because you kinda need people to protest to start a protest.

I simply wait for an offer. :3
Political Compass
Welcome to the Internet
NSG Summertime
Mall should redesign

Rototornik
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Rototornik » Mon May 05, 2014 4:22 am

OOC:
The new order of Hetalia7 wrote:Since its my land, its my rules, so I will give you advise
Well, of course you nuked all the large cities, and most of the smaller ones. However there were still a few cities, and of course the towns and little hamlets. The radiation killed most everyone who survived above ground, then probably all of those remaining died from wandering into irradiated zones, or died from dehydration, starvation. It is possible for a handful of stragglers, but extremely un-likely, you can do with that statement what you wish.

ikr
The new order of Hetalia7 wrote:Though everyone seemed to ignore the part about Nuclear Winter, the part about mutant diseases still applies. I did have plenty of research facilities regarding Fungi, Bacteria, and Viruses, so you will want to bomb the ruins of those facilities before your troops make landfall.

Nuclear winter is caused by particles that get kicked to the upper parts of the atmosphere. Before they do, rain can bring them back down (why else would I deploy cloud seeders on a large scale?), with a drawback that the irradiated particles end up in the soil and water- which means no farming, and polluted water sources. And lots of irradiated water would eventually end up in the seas/oceans, so neighboring countries can expect many dead/mutated fish floating around and bad tourist seasons.
My troops? Making landfall? When did I say that?
The new order of Hetalia7 wrote:The towns and hamlets mentioned earlier are still there, some covered in heavy radiation, others less so, simply beginning to become ruined. Plenty of Diseases, Corpses, and valuables there for your troops, these zones were strategically placed for transit, and production, so it would benefit you to stop there, they would already have places were vehicles(like trucks, trains, etc.) could be parked, and hotels, and the likes to sleep in before hitting the road.
let me remind you there are plenty of corpses and possible places for diseases to remain there as well. One factor of this is the fact I have a Billion people, and forced them to live in cramped urban areas and work in factories, yeah plenty of diseases were there, and could have mutated, however by now most have died with out a host, do you risk it?

I. Am. Not. Landing. Any. Troops. Just some UAVs deploying radiation cleanup fungi, to make tests in the actual environment.
The new order of Hetalia7 wrote:A thing to remember is that there are people living in the bunkers.....

And God said, Let there be bunker buster payload...

IC:
To Rutthenian government

In the light of recent withdrawal of Albuli forces from Europe, and acknowledging your will to retrieve the lands on which you have territorial claims, we offer you a deal. Our company would aid you by executing forced re-acquisition of the disputed lands with sufficient military numbers. In return, we would need you to sign a two-decade long protection contract, and allow us to build a pair of bases on Iceland and in Norway. Corporate troops would be obliged to protect your nation by any means necessary until the contract expires, while funding them would come from your military budget. We estimate that you would need to double it, in order for the units that would be placed under your command to operate at maximum capacity. Details on our protection services can be found on our official website, GloDef.org.rt
N. Morgan
Spokesman, Global Defense.inc

Akrotirum
Attaché

Founded: May 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Akrotirum » Mon May 05, 2014 7:15 am

A regretful decision.
To Albul and Bolkania
Due to the current Tension we must act on the best interests of our people and a possible nuclear war or any type of conflict isn't that. Therefore we must regrettably end our treaties with your great nations, it is not a personal grudge only that it it is not in our interests for us to continue our alliances. This does not mean we will cease trading nor will we stop accepting refuges or sending aid if needed.
We hope you understand our predicament.
King Born III and the Akrotese Parliament.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The new order of Hetalia7 » Mon May 05, 2014 2:07 pm

Rototornik wrote:OOC:
The new order of Hetalia7 wrote:Since its my land, its my rules, so I will give you advise
Well, of course you nuked all the large cities, and most of the smaller ones. However there were still a few cities, and of course the towns and little hamlets. The radiation killed most everyone who survived above ground, then probably all of those remaining died from wandering into irradiated zones, or died from dehydration, starvation. It is possible for a handful of stragglers, but extremely un-likely, you can do with that statement what you wish.

ikr
The new order of Hetalia7 wrote:Though everyone seemed to ignore the part about Nuclear Winter, the part about mutant diseases still applies. I did have plenty of research facilities regarding Fungi, Bacteria, and Viruses, so you will want to bomb the ruins of those facilities before your troops make landfall.

Nuclear winter is caused by particles that get kicked to the upper parts of the atmosphere. Before they do, rain can bring them back down (why else would I deploy butt seeders on a large scale?), with a drawback that the irradiated particles end up in the soil and water- which means no farming, and polluted water sources. And lots of irradiated water would eventually end up in the seas/oceans, so neighboring countries can expect many dead/mutated fish floating around and bad tourist seasons.
My troops? Making landfall? When did I say that?

Acid Rain is going to make it perfect, and yes you have made toxic topsoil, and plenty of two-headed fish for your great great great great great great *1000 years of Greats later* Grandchildren. What do you plan on doing with the land then? make amusement parks for the kids so they can get cancer while watching lucky, the two headed dolphin die a slow and painful death?
The new order of Hetalia7 wrote:The towns and hamlets mentioned earlier are still there, some covered in heavy radiation, others less so, simply beginning to become ruined. Plenty of Diseases, Corpses, and valuables there for your troops, these zones were strategically placed for transit, and production, so it would benefit you to stop there, they would already have places were vehicles(like trucks, trains, etc.) could be parked, and hotels, and the likes to sleep in before hitting the road.
let me remind you there are plenty of corpses and possible places for diseases to remain there as well. One factor of this is the fact I have a Billion people, and forced them to live in cramped urban areas and work in factories, yeah plenty of diseases were there, and could have mutated, however by now most have died with out a host, do you risk it?
I. Am. Not. Landing. Any. Troops. Just some UAVs deploying radiation cleanup fungi, to make tests in the actual environment.

The new order of Hetalia7 wrote:A thing to remember is that there are people living in the bunkers.....
And God said, Let there be bunker buster payload...

Another thing, your military using Kinetic Bombarding Weapons, Huge numbers of Nuclear Weapons, etc. is probably bankrupting your country by now.....

IC:
To Rutthenian government

In the light of recent withdrawal of Albuli forces from Europe, and acknowledging your will to retrieve the lands on which you have territorial claims, we offer you a deal. Our company would aid you by executing forced re-acquisition of the disputed lands with sufficient military numbers. In return, we would need you to sign a two-decade long protection contract, and allow us to build a pair of bases on Iceland and in Norway. Corporate troops would be obliged to protect your nation by any means necessary until the contract expires, while funding them would come from your military budget. We estimate that you would need to double it, in order for the units that would be placed under your command to operate at maximum capacity. Details on our protection services can be found on our official website, GloDef.org.rt
N. Morgan
Spokesman, Global Defense.inc
[/quote]
Last edited by The new order of Hetalia7 on Mon May 05, 2014 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Presidential Ballot:
Dread Lady Nathicana
Reploid Productions

Rototornik
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Rototornik » Mon May 05, 2014 3:13 pm

OOC:
The new order of Hetalia7 wrote:Acid Rain is going to make it perfect, and yes you have made toxic topsoil, and plenty of two-headed fish for your great great great great great great *1000 years of Greats later* Grandchildren. What do you plan on doing with the land then? make amusement parks for the kids so they can get cancer while watching lucky, the two headed dolphin die a slow and painful death?

What do I plan on doing with the land? Making an example. If I wanted to conquer Hetalia, I wouldnt have used nukes at all. I actually intended to do so, but since some weird mumbo-jumbo would have been thrown at me, I don't think it'd have been worth the effort. So, nuclear holocaust. Also, this 'optional realism' stinks.
The new order of Hetalia7 wrote:Another thing, your military using Kinetic Bombarding Weapons, Huge numbers of Nuclear Weapons, etc. is probably bankrupting your country by now.....

How so? What makes realistic amount of nukes and [insert whatever kinetic bombardment platform you think I have] so expensive? And when did I use KB weaponry (you are referring to the project Thor, right?)?
Besides, If Albul managed to equip his army with LASERS, with a ~170 times smaller military budget, I should be well stocked on other such extraordinary weaponry without my economy falling apart. WARP DRIVE, HERE I COME!

Albul
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Albul » Mon May 05, 2014 4:16 pm

The new order of Hetalia7 wrote:Acid Rain is going to make it perfect, and yes you have made toxic topsoil, and plenty of two-headed fish for your great great great great great great *1000 years of Greats later* Grandchildren. What do you plan on doing with the land then? make amusement parks for the kids so they can get cancer while watching lucky, the two headed dolphin die a slow and painful death?

What do I plan on doing with the land? Making an example. If I wanted to conquer Hetalia, I wouldnt have used nukes at all. I actually intended to do so, but since some weird mumbo-jumbo would have been thrown at me, I don't think it'd have been worth the effort. So, nuclear holocaust. Also, this 'optional realism' stinks.
The new order of Hetalia7 wrote:Another thing, your military using Kinetic Bombarding Weapons, Huge numbers of Nuclear Weapons, etc. is probably bankrupting your country by now.....

How so? What makes realistic amount of nukes and [insert whatever kinetic bombardment platform you think I have] so expensive? And when did I use KB weaponry (you are referring to the project Thor, right?)?
Besides, If Albul managed to equip his army with LASERS, with a ~170 times smaller military budget, I should be well stocked on other such extraordinary weaponry without my economy falling apart. WARP DRIVE, HERE I COME!

OOC:

IC:
Coup in Albul

CORNUCOPIA, D.F., ALBUL [13:09 AST] After a collusion between the Caecilius family and their allies, Michael Atticus was held at gunpoint during a minor protest outside of the Gremlin. He was forced to sign a resignation form, since his successor would be Julio Caecilius. After many undercover negotiations, power was transferred from the Albul Council to the Caecilius family. The document had altered the government structure of Albul, making a seat in the Albuli Council an appointed position. Julio Caecilius appointed family into Council positions.

Caecilius has promised to never start another unnecessary war. He has stated that peace with Rutthenia is more feasible and honorable than peace with Bolkania, though peace with Bolkania is possible. Caecilius sought to open an Albuli market in Rutthenia and Rutthenian markets in Albul in order to improve the economy. Caecilius also promised to cut government spending and to lower taxes.

Although Caecilius had cut off popular elections of Council positions, his promises have gained the favor of capitalist and anti-communist forces, while the communists have shown dissent. Nevertheless, as they fear for their lives, they follow the adage: "Never Mess with a Caecilius".
Political Compass
Welcome to the Internet
NSG Summertime
Mall should redesign

Slavic Bloodia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Bloodian's break alliance with Albul!

Postby Slavic Bloodia » Mon May 05, 2014 5:25 pm

The Bloodian government has broke their alliance with Albul due to the recent capitalist coup.

Albul
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Albul » Mon May 05, 2014 5:50 pm

Slavic Bloodia wrote:The Bloodian government has broke their alliance with Albul due to the recent capitalist coup.

OOC: You already did... >.>

IC:
Albul Helps in Vietnam

CORNUCOPIA, D.F., ALBUL [18:00 AST]: President Julio Caecilius, in an attempt to gain the favor of Rototornik, sent troops into Vietnam to break the Vietnamese insurgency. This is expected to break the morale of the North Vietnamese, as the leading communist power had fallen to capitalist hands. Troops were sent to clear forests and destroy enemy morale.

"I got a letter on my desk from them Vietnamese, askin' for my help! You know what I told them?" said Caecilius, who said words that we can not publish in a newspaper.
Last edited by Albul on Tue May 06, 2014 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Political Compass
Welcome to the Internet
NSG Summertime
Mall should redesign

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The new order of Hetalia7 » Mon May 05, 2014 6:41 pm

Rototornik wrote:
The new order of Hetalia7 wrote:1. Well, you responded to an OOC with a Because: breaking IC format
2. You even said it would harm Bolkania, which it would with a range like that, you also said it went towards europe
3. You can put it IN the fault line to cause an earthquake, which is why I chose oil rig platforms, they go deep into the ground, heck! even fracking causes earthquakes were there are not fault-lines.

1. But I never stated it was an OOC. It was an IC response.
2. Read it again :P Territories, which are bordered by Bolkania to the North, which would mean Beaistan(or whatever the name is). But screw that, you can even have that online, and Great Georgian too. Even if you dont want to fight, maybe some freedomfighting organizations could form? And they would need operational electric devices.
3. If you say so. But you still have to slip a nuke in there, and plus the tsunami created by the Royal Blue thing would have affected not just my territory, but America's (Albul and Akro )and African coast (I.Eterna?), and the Arab peninsula (your own land) as well. Just a friendly reminder that those waves travel across the ocean and lack an effective range :)
The new order of Hetalia7 wrote:Hetalia7 Surrenders to Rototornik
Hetalia7 made it official that it surrendered to Rototornik. People continue to take their own lives instead of being tortured by Tornikians. Comrade Thay awaits punishment from the Tornikians. Ironically no Hetalian has committed a crime against rototornik since the new government took power.

More nukes were a response, and kinetic bombardment if Hetalia had any undergound facilities that could be detected by satellite scanning.
Cruise missile attacks launched against what is left of South Arabia.
OOC: I almost forgot; regarding the Royal Brown- a nuke emits alpha, beta and also gamma radiation. While the first two could be held back by lead and other materials, gamma could not- and could be picked by a shipboard, or even satellite mounted scanner.

OOC: This one Roto
Presidential Ballot:
Dread Lady Nathicana
Reploid Productions

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The new order of Hetalia7 » Mon May 05, 2014 6:42 pm

You can still make an amusement park :P
Presidential Ballot:
Dread Lady Nathicana
Reploid Productions

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents