NATION

PASSWORD

Slavskan-Slavian MT RP I IC

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The new order of Hetalia7
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The new order of Hetalia7 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:01 pm

Rototornik wrote:
The new order of Hetalia7 wrote:OOC: If you basically said you nuked my nation, please give me details like the number of nukes, where they detonated, how many megatons? etc.

Weakest warheads are a megaton strong, some are up to 50, but most are 10-20. They are heading for, as I previously stated, your cities, industrial zones, military bases and other such complexes. Beaistan, Great Georgian and Vasilinople are not on the targeted list- unless they are housing your bases. Civilian targets in the conquered lands are spared. Number goes to high hundreds, 500-800- duds included. A second wave is about to be launched, should some targets evade destruction.

OOC: Honestly, I don't like this war. Instead of facing me properly head on, as your GDP and population are sufficient to equip a sizable military force that could, with right strategy beat an invasion, you resorted to... strange warfare. Instead of launching a tsunami at me, you could have abused the fact that Rototornik is a corporate and a highly corrupt country, and used lobbying to make a shift in my foreign policy that would be in your favor. Look at UK during the early ww2. It fought on, despite great initial advantage that the Germans had. USSR, too. Remember, David defeated the Goliath head on, not by a backstab.
Oh, and you didnt tell me how did those three ships get sunk? I am just curious :roll:

OOC: AHEM! how many nukes and where? you have no idea were my cities are accept for my capital.... I would really like to know some of the locations you could probably pick at random.

How's all this fallout going to be ok for the rest of the world? :D

I did not want to face you head on regardless, and yes I am a master of strange warfare to put it lightly

EDIT: This might help you: http://nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/
Last edited by The new order of Hetalia7 on Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a NS-Roleplayer, I use to be ambient on R/Ding, but now I think I've changed my mind.
Presidential Ballot:
Dread Lady Nathicana
Reploid Productions

EconomicL/R: -7.88
SocialL/SocialA: -7.54

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The new order of Hetalia7 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:12 pm

66.3% of Hetalians Dead

After the first wave of Nuclear Weapons was launched by Rototornik only around 1 Billion Hetalians are left, fallout will most likely kill Vasilinoplians, Great Georgianianians, and Bolkanians.

EDIT:

Without, Power, and many having third-degree burns, the death total can only rise.
Last edited by The new order of Hetalia7 on Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a NS-Roleplayer, I use to be ambient on R/Ding, but now I think I've changed my mind.
Presidential Ballot:
Dread Lady Nathicana
Reploid Productions

Rototornik
Envoy

Founded: Jun 22, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Rototornik » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:13 pm

The new order of Hetalia7 wrote:OOC: AHEM! how many nukes and where? you have no idea were my cities are accept for my capital.... I would really like to know some of the locations you could probably pick at random.

I did not want to face you head on regardless, and yes I am a master of strange warfare to put it lightly

OOC: erm, your cities are perfectly visible from space, especially during the night. other complexes, too... and well, determining what got hit and how badly, I must leave to you. Read it again, and you will have the number of nukes. For the fallout- we will be playing Fallout IRL. :D
But cloud seeding and causing artificial rains could help. Crops might not like all that radiation rained down on them though...
And yep, you should write 'The art of unconventional warfare'.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The new order of Hetalia7 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:18 pm

Rototornik wrote:
The new order of Hetalia7 wrote:OOC: AHEM! how many nukes and where? you have no idea were my cities are accept for my capital.... I would really like to know some of the locations you could probably pick at random.

OOC: erm, your cities are perfectly visible from space, especially during the night. other complexes, too... and well, determining what got hit and how badly, I must leave to you. Read it again, and you will have the number of nukes. For the fallout- we will be playing Fallout IRL. :D
But butt seeding and causing artificial rains could help. Crops might not like all that radiation rained down on them though...
And yep, you should write 'The art of unconventional warfare'.

OOC: I am saying my cities are differently placed than cities in real life, how are we going to figure any of this out. And considering how powerful your nukes are, I have no nation, just some people soaked in radiation.
Presidential Ballot:
Dread Lady Nathicana
Reploid Productions

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The new order of Hetalia7 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:33 pm

Hetalia7 is dead

one day after the nuclear holocaust of Hetalians committed by Rototornik, Less than 10 Million have survived, without any infrastructure, possibly all of them will die from dehydration. Almost all of them have been drenched with enough radiation to kill them, or give them cancer. Without any intervention less than 1 Million of them will survive. What's left of Hetalia7 is small groups of people huddled in their basements with whatever food and water they could carry down, all they will inherit is death and destruction.
Presidential Ballot:
Dread Lady Nathicana
Reploid Productions

Rototornik
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Rototornik » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:36 pm

The new order of Hetalia7 wrote:OOC: I am saying my cities are differently placed than cities in real life, how are we going to figure any of this out. And considering how powerful your nukes are, I have no nation, just some people soaked in radiation.

OOC: shouldnt have poked the bear in the first place ;)
And as I said, you determine what's hit, what's dying,and what is still alive.

IC: A second wave of ICBMs are launched, equipped with powerful cloud seeding devices in order to create widespread rains over Hetalian territory- which would somewhat reduce the spread of radiation by air. Meanwhile, satellites are scanning for suspicious activity in not just Hetalia, but all three oceans Rototornik has access to. Fleets of aerial and naval drones are rapidly raising their numbers, and are scouring the skies and the depths, expecting a counter attack.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The new order of Hetalia7 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:42 pm

Around 5 Million Survivors remain, Rain gives them drinking water

Hetalians gather as much rain water(from the air) as possible, this may help to stall the inevitable death of the Hetalian People.
Last edited by The new order of Hetalia7 on Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Presidential Ballot:
Dread Lady Nathicana
Reploid Productions

Rototornik
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Rototornik » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:47 pm

The new order of Hetalia7 wrote:Around 5 Million Survivors remain, Rain gives them drinking water

Hetalians gather as much rain water(from the air) as possible, this may help to stall the inevitable death of the Hetalian People.

OOC: drinking irradiated water... you didnt bother to hand out 'survive the nuclear holocaust' guides?!?

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The new order of Hetalia7 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:48 pm

Rototornik wrote:
The new order of Hetalia7 wrote:Around 5 Million Survivors remain, Rain gives them drinking water

OOC: drinking irradiated water... you didnt bother to hand out 'survive the nuclear holocaust' guides?!?

OOC: Directly from the air as in not so contaminated, and no, you nuked me before I could :P
Presidential Ballot:
Dread Lady Nathicana
Reploid Productions

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The new order of Hetalia7 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:50 pm

One Week since Nuclear Holocaust

There are most likely no survivors left, however the are is too irradiated for officials to check. Hetalians across the world riot over the atrocity and the lack of a response by any other government.
Presidential Ballot:
Dread Lady Nathicana
Reploid Productions

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The new order of Hetalia7 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:57 pm

SIC:

Foundation sets up base in South America

Foundation has set up a small location in South American Tribal lands, funded by Dimun Gorchinca, the leader of the Operation is Comrade Caan. Caan plans on converting natives to Foundationalism. It has been noted that Comrade Jast has died from radiation poisoning in Bolkanian lands. The location does not use electricity, however it could use electricity if necessary.

EDIT:
SIC:

Comrade Hardin Mourns for Hetalia7

Comrade Hardin, and his entire force mourns the loss of their homeland, several other factions in Afghanistan seek unity with hardin and his compound, including the largest organization: The Taliban
Last edited by The new order of Hetalia7 on Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Presidential Ballot:
Dread Lady Nathicana
Reploid Productions

Rutthenia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 04, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rutthenia » Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:05 pm

Bolkania wrote:
Rutthenia wrote:Could we join this alliance?

OOC: If you're aligned against Albul and Hetalia, yes.

OOC: I am.
PRO: European Union, Russia, Putin, Pan-Slavism, Vince McMahon
ANTI: Ukraine, Poroshenko, Gay Marriage, BLM
Teenager, Male, Belarusian-American, Catholic. Backpacker, have been to about 20 countries. I like WWE.
Right-winger. I don't care about your beliefs unless you won't shut up about them.

"Do you know what the cure for the human condition is? Disease. Because that's the only way one could hope for a cure."

Albul
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Albul » Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:03 pm

The Alliance of American States

The Industrial Worker's State of Albul invites all states located within the Americas to join the AAS, the Alliance of American States. We ensure the welfare and sovereignty of each member state via military aid, economic aid, or trade within member states. Each member state will have an equal say in the actions of the AAS as any other nation. However, as an incentive for economic and military power, any member state who can form a universally accepted claim in its military or its economics, will have veto power in the AAS Monetary Fund and/or the AAS Security Council.

AAS Monetary Fund

1) Any nation with stable economic prowess has the veto power in the Monetary Fund. The veto power is the ability to deny aid to a recipient nation for a justified reason.
2) Any nation may request aid from the AAS Monetary Fund, but only member nations may challenge a veto.
3) Member nations may request as much money as needed at an interest rate that is agreed upon by both parties.
4) Non-member nations may request up to 500,000,000 NSD at an interest rate that satisfies the benefactor.
5) Nations with economic prowess are expected to loan money to non-member nations. All nations are asked to contribute to the fund.

AAS Security Council

1) Any nation with stable military prowess has the veto power in the Security Council. The veto power is the ability to abort military operations for a justified reason.
2) Nations with military prowess may halt operations at any time, even before the beginning of the operation.
3) Member nations may continue to operate in halted operations, but will do so without AAS support.
4) Member nations may not attack other member nations without a justified reason, as voted upon by the rest of the AAS.
5) Member nations are obliged to engage in military operations if more than 75% of member nations agree to an operation.
6) Member nations which have been invaded may request immediate intervention.

Membership Requirements

1) The nation may not be a colony or territory of a non-American state. All states must be sovereign within their territories.
2) A non-American state with territory in the Americas may request limited membership.
3) All member states must be at peace with other member states. Hostile nations can not join the AAS.
Impeach Pompey. Legalize Monarchy. Assassination is Theft. Julius Caesar 44 B.C.E.
Straight 17 year old male
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -6.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.54
Welcome to the Internet
A specter is haunting 'Merika. It is the specter of communism.
NSG Summertime
I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it. -Voltaire
Mall should redesign

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The new order of Hetalia7 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:20 pm

SIC:

"Foundationalism" Spreads to nearby tribes

Survivors living on the new Foundation Commune have began the indoctrination of the nearby villages. These Primitive Natives were shown battery operated light-bulbs, this technology had never been seen by them before, they were indoctrinated by people who spoke the common language of the land. Foundationalism taught peace, unity, and communal farming. These tribes have converted, this is the beginning of a new religion.
Presidential Ballot:
Dread Lady Nathicana
Reploid Productions

Albul
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Albul » Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:27 pm

Do Not Click Unless You Are Hetalia
Red: Domestic operation
Blue: Passage to Hetalia

"Hello, comrade," states Michael Atticus, smoothly sipping some Hetalian juice in a conference with the Hetalian leader. "We acknowledge your need to defend from Bolkania. How would you like for Albul to send some submarines with nuclear-tipped missiles in the straits next to the Bolkanian Sea?"

He anxiously offered more, "We would also like to keep the Bolkanians from developing into a sea power, so it would serve as a blockade. However, we constantly face the threat of nuclear warfare, as has happened to the dear nation of yours. We shall send submarines in a course that obeys international borders. Now, we not only would like to station submarines, but we would also like to send planes to the straits, in case of a Bolkanian attack, of course."

Julian Frost Resigns! Victor Caecilius Replaces Frost!

CORNUCOPIA, FEDERAL DISTRICT [14:29 AST]: Julian Frost, our well-beloved Minister of War, has resigned this afternoon, claiming that he has accomplished all his goals to the nation. "If there is anything I have done in this office, it is that I could unite the country once more," he stated, speaking to a crowd of tears. "Each and every Albulite is a part of my family. We have all stuck through the Civil War, and after all that suffering, seeing sons, fathers, husbands, uncles die to the hands of other Albulites, we can handle whatever threat the Bolkanians can throw at us! We do not fight them because it is easy, but because it is hard and it is the right thing to do. If we are to stop the dark cloud of Bolkanian expansionism, we must be willing to fight hard and work harder."

Victor Caecilius has taken the place of Frost and seems to say little other than "Bolkania must be destroyed! We shall show them no mercy!" The heavily decorated war hero of the Albuli-Hetalian war has decided to take a more direct approach in dealing with Bolkania. "If they're gonna fight with fire, then we're gonna fight with a fire hydrant!" he yelled in Cornucopia Square. The public eye has criticized his flamboyant and glamorous lifestyle in the midst of economic crisis. "If they think we're fighting a war on poverty, then let them think as they wish. We're fighting a war for the sake of humanity. I do not want this war, for it will surely end humanity, but if it needs be to fight then, by jingo, we oughtta fight the barbarians of the East!" Caecilius has also proposed to form more alliances and to challenge Bolkania directly. "Hetalia, Bloodia, Steelia, Akrotirum, these are all nations that are of great importance should Bolkania attack anytime soon."

Currently, Caecilius has ordered to arm port cities and nearby islands with submarines and battle fleets, in case of a Bolkanian attack. The operation has gone underway.
Last edited by Albul on Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Impeach Pompey. Legalize Monarchy. Assassination is Theft. Julius Caesar 44 B.C.E.
Political Compass
Welcome to the Internet
NSG Summertime
I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it. -Voltaire
Mall should redesign

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The new order of Hetalia7 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:32 pm

Albul wrote:
Do Not Click Unless You Are Hetalia
Red: Domestic operation
Blue: Passage to Hetalia

"Hello, comrade," states Michael Atticus, smoothly sipping some Hetalian juice in a conference with the Hetalian leader. "We acknowledge your need to defend from Bolkania. How would you like for Albul to send some submarines with nuclear-tipped missiles in the straits next to the Bolkanian Sea?"

He anxiously offered more, "We would also like to keep the Bolkanians from developing into a sea power, so it would serve as a blockade. However, we constantly face the threat of nuclear warfare, as has happened to the dear nation of yours. We shall send submarines in a course that obeys international borders. Now, we not only would like to station submarines, but we would also like to send planes to the straits, in case of a Bolkanian attack, of course."

Julian Frost Resigns! Victor Caecilius Replaces Frost!

(Image)

CORNUCOPIA, FEDERAL DISTRICT [14:29 AST]: Julian Frost, our well-beloved Minister of War, has resigned this afternoon, claiming that he has accomplished all his goals to the nation. "If there is anything I have done in this office, it is that I could unite the country once more," he stated, speaking to a crowd of tears. "Each and every Albulite is a part of my family. We have all stuck through the Civil War, and after all that suffering, seeing sons, fathers, husbands, uncles die to the hands of other Albulites, we can handle whatever threat the Bolkanians can throw at us! We do not fight them because it is easy, but because it is hard and it is the right thing to do. If we are to stop the dark butt of Bolkanian expansionism, we must be willing to fight hard and work harder."

Victor Caecilius has taken the place of Frost and seems to say little other than "Bolkania must be destroyed! We shall show them no mercy!" The heavily decorated war hero of the Albuli-Hetalian war has decided to take a more direct approach in dealing with Bolkania. "If they're gonna fight with fire, then we're gonna fight with a fire hydrant!" he yelled in Cornucopia Square. The public eye has criticized his flamboyant and glamorous lifestyle in the midst of economic crisis. "If they think we're fighting a war on poverty, then let them think as they wish. We're fighting a war for the sake of humanity. I do not want this war, for it will surely end humanity, but if it needs be to fight then, by jingo, we oughtta fight the barbarians of the East!" Caecilius has also proposed to form more alliances and to challenge Bolkania directly. "Hetalia, Bloodia, Steelia, Akrotirum, these are all nations that are of great importance should Bolkania attack anytime soon."

Currently, Caecilius has ordered to arm port cities and nearby islands with submarines and battle fleets, in case of a Bolkanian attack. The operation has gone underway.

OOC: Do as you please, however my nation is dead, Also does anyone mind if I have some severely mutated survivors?
Presidential Ballot:
Dread Lady Nathicana
Reploid Productions

Albul
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Albul » Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:37 pm

The new order of Hetalia7 wrote:SIC:

Foundation has set up a small location in South American Tribal lands, funded by Dimun Gorchinca, the leader of the Operation is Comrade Caan. Caan plans on converting natives to Foundationalism. It has been noted that Comrade Jast has died from radiation poisoning in Bolkanian lands. The location does not use electricity, however it could use electricity if necessary.

EDIT:
SIC:

Comrade Hardin, and his entire force mourns the loss of their homeland, several other factions in Afghanistan seek unity with hardin and his compound, including the largest organization: The Taliban

(OOC: How did you survive the trip from Turkey to Arabia? The only ways are by air or by sea. The sea is cheaper, but more dangerous. The air is more expensive but more feasible. I doubt all of you flew over to the south of Akortirum.)

Submarines with nuclear tipped missiles have been sent from the Caribbean Sea to the Aegean Sea, with enough distance from the nuclear radiation to remain unaffected. Some reserve submarines were stationed in Tunisia, equally as well-equipped with nuclear-tipped missiles. Planes have also landed in the Tunisian coast. "This is our Punic War, comrades!" exclaimed Caecilius, seeing Sicily just over the horizon. A military adviser hands over a map to Caecilius, outlining every possible attack from Tunisia.

"We can send troops to attack from Bloodia, and we could invade Sardinia from here, or at least force them to let us station our submarines there."
"Bloodia's a crappy military," said Caecilius. "We're better off invading Sardinia and letting our troops station in there."
"The natives won't like us, then. We should tell the Gremlin to offer them any aid that they need. In the game of invasion, especially with the adversaries this near, we must conquer nicely, or else the natives will head for the other side any chance they get."
"I don't give a damn! We're invading them and that's an order!"
"Commander, we should block off Slovsko first. They can attack us from the north if we don't diverge their forces," suggests the adviser, while shading in areas on the map.
"Alright, we'll send troops to invade that shaded land. Pink? Why'd you make it pink?"
"It's the only color we have, sir!"
"Well, the pink area is just fine for a 'filter' for Bolkania and Slovsko."
"We should also become close friends with PSU and Imperia Eterna. After all, they are Bolkania's next point of departure from the Black Sea."
"Yes, yes, we'll leave that to the Council. So, where are we invading and whom are we befriending?"
"We're befriending PSU and/or Imperia Eterna, but we are definitely befriending Sardinia and invading the land to the west of Slovsko, the shaded land."
"Ah, but with what force?"
"They're sending in troops from Albul as we speak. The standard infantry force, of course. We cannot afford to lose our elite troops."
"Keep this map in a safe place, comrade."
"Oh, I will. It is my life," blurted the adviser with excitement in his eyes.
"Good night, chief," said Caecilius cooly, as the moon rose in the sky.
"Good night, Commander," said the adviser, yawning.

The very next day, troops prepared to occupy Sardinia and to invade some land to the west of Slovsko. The commander had received news of a destroyed submarine fleet in the Aegean Sea, lost to the radiation. Nevertheless, the commander ordered the troops to prepare to head to Sardinia then to the south of France to begin the invasion. He also ordered the submarines that were blocking Bolkania's exit from the Black Sea to move away from the radiation while maintaining a blockade.

The commander of the Northern Division, coming in from Bloodia, was General Julian Vivas. The infantry came to the European mainland three days after the occupation of Sardinia and two days after the invasion of the mainland from the Southern Division, led by Caecilius. A few plane squadrons and submarine fleets stayed in Tunisia after Caecilius' departure, being led by Officer Theodoros Kataktitis. The Aegean Submarine Division have retreated to a safer place, ready to fire at any Bolkanian ship that dares to cross their paths.
Last edited by Albul on Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Political Compass
Welcome to the Internet
NSG Summertime
Mall should redesign

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The new order of Hetalia7 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:52 pm

Albul wrote:

EDIT:
SIC:

(OOC: How did you survive the trip from Turkey to Arabia? The only ways are by air or by sea. The sea is cheaper, but more dangerous. The air is more expensive but more feasible. I doubt all of you flew over to the south of Akortirum.)

Submarines with nuclear tipped missiles have been sent from the Caribbean Sea to the Aegean Sea, with enough distance from the nuclear radiation to remain unaffected. Some reserve submarines were stationed in Tunisia, equally as well-equipped with nuclear-tipped missiles. Planes have also landed in the Tunisian coast. "This is our Punic War, comrades!" exclaimed Caecilius, seeing Sicily just over the horizon. A military adviser hands over a map to Caecilius, outlining every possible attack from Tunisia.

"We can send troops to attack from Bloodia, and we could invade Sardinia from here, or at least force them to let us station our submarines there."
"Bloodia's a crappy military," said Caecilius. "We're better off invading Sardinia and letting our troops station in there."
"The natives won't like us, then. We should tell the Gremlin to offer them any aid that they need. In the game of invasion, especially with the adversaries this near, we must conquer nicely, or else the natives will head for the other side any chance they get."
"Commander, we should block off Slovsko first. They can attack us from the north if we don't diverge their forces," suggests the adviser, while shading in areas on the map.
"Alright, we'll send troops to invade that shaded land. Pink? Why'd you make it pink?"
"We should also become close friends with PSU and Imperia Eterna. After all, they are Bolkania's next point of departure from the Black Sea."
"Yes, yes, we'll leave that to the Council. So, where are we invading and whom are we befriending?"
"We're befriending PSU and/or Imperia Eterna, but we are definitely befriending Sardinia and invading the land to the west of Slovsko, the shaded land."
"They're sending in troops from Albul as we speak. The standard infantry force, of course. We cannot afford to lose our elite troops."

The very next day, troops prepared to occupy Sardinia and to invade some land to the west of Slovsko. The commander had received news of a destroyed submarine fleet in the Aegean Sea, lost to the radiation. Nevertheless, the commander ordered the troops to prepare to head to Sardinia then to the south of France to begin the invasion. He also ordered the submarines that were blocking Bolkania's exit from the Black Sea to move away from the radiation while maintaining a blockade.

The commander of the Northern Division, coming in from Bloodia, was General Julian Vivas. The infantry came to the European mainland three days after the occupation of Sardinia and two days after the invasion of the mainland from the Southern Division, led by Caecilius. A few plane squadrons and submarine fleets stayed in Tunisia after Caecilius' departure, being led by Officer Theodoros Kataktitis. The Aegean Submarine Division have retreated to a safer place, ready to fire at any Bolkanian ship that dares to cross their paths.

OOC: Well, as I posted before, private planes took some of the scientists to South American Tribal lands south of Akrotirum(towards but not on the coast). The Private Planes were owned by Dimun Gorchinca, a wealthy Hetalian Nationalist in Akrotirum who got his money through presalt oil on the coast of south america.
Presidential Ballot:
Dread Lady Nathicana
Reploid Productions

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The new order of Hetalia7 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:54 pm

Albul wrote:

EDIT:
SIC:

OOC: I own Tunisia(or did, and yes Roto nuked that too), and I possibly took Sardinia not sure though.....
Presidential Ballot:
Dread Lady Nathicana
Reploid Productions

Albul
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Albul » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:09 pm

OOC: Update the damn map!

I thought the Horn referred to Somalia...
Last edited by Albul on Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Political Compass
Welcome to the Internet
NSG Summertime
Mall should redesign

Bolkania
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Bolkania » Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:59 pm

OOC: I would not send your subs anywhere past Italy, as I made a post saying I was laying sub-mines everywhere past Sicily. :p

Mine+Nuclear explosion=Very pissed off fish.

Also, if you don't allow my ships to leave into international waters,mis that not illegal?
Last edited by Bolkania on Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Rototornik
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Rototornik » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:49 am

Albul wrote:The commander had received news of a destroyed submarine fleet in the Aegean Sea, lost to the radiation. Nevertheless, the commander ordered the troops to prepare to head to Sardinia then to the south of France to begin the invasion. He also ordered the submarines that were blocking Bolkania's exit from the Black Sea to move away from the radiation while maintaining a blockade.

OOC: ...how do you lose submarines to radiation? Btw, did you notice that the Mediterranean sea is under a blockade? Entering from Gibraltar/Suez would lead to a clash.
The new order of Hetalia7 wrote:OOC: I own Tunisia(or did, and yes Roto nuked that too), and I possibly took Sardinia not sure though.....

OOC: I nuked only the territory affected (or that was supposed to be affected) by the initial EMP- your original lands. But since you wanted your entire nation dead, fine- less work for me :p

IC: Fearing that they would share the fate of Hetalia, opposition in India and Africa is weakening. Colonization of India begins.
Genetic modification of radiotrophic fungi that would eventually clean the fallout in Hetalia has started. More rain clouds seeded to prevent the spread of radiation by air. Drones dispatched deep into Hetalian territory to examine the effects of a large scale nuclear attack.
Last edited by Rototornik on Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Akrotirum
Attaché

Founded: May 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Akrotirum » Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:01 am

Albul wrote:
The Alliance of American States
(Image)

The Industrial Worker's State of Albul invites all states located within the Americas to join the AAS, the Alliance of American States. We ensure the welfare and sovereignty of each member state via military aid, economic aid, or trade within member states. Each member state will have an equal say in the actions of the AAS as any other nation. However, as an incentive for economic and military power, any member state who can form a universally accepted claim in its military or its economics, will have veto power in the AAS Monetary Fund and/or the AAS Security Council.

AAS Monetary Fund

1) Any nation with stable economic prowess has the veto power in the Monetary Fund. The veto power is the ability to deny aid to a recipient nation for a justified reason.
2) Any nation may request aid from the AAS Monetary Fund, but only member nations may challenge a veto.
3) Member nations may request as much money as needed at an interest rate that is agreed upon by both parties.
4) Non-member nations may request up to 500,000,000 NSD at an interest rate that satisfies the benefactor.
5) Nations with economic prowess are expected to loan money to non-member nations. All nations are asked to contribute to the fund.

AAS Security Council

1) Any nation with stable military prowess has the veto power in the Security Council. The veto power is the ability to abort military operations for a justified reason.
2) Nations with military prowess may halt operations at any time, even before the beginning of the operation.
3) Member nations may continue to operate in halted operations, but will do so without AAS support.
4) Member nations may not attack other member nations without a justified reason, as voted upon by the rest of the AAS.
5) Member nations are obliged to engage in military operations if more than 75% of member nations agree to an operation.
6) Member nations which have been invaded may request immediate intervention.

Membership Requirements

1) The nation may not be a colony or territory of a non-American state. All states must be sovereign within their territories.
2) A non-American state with territory in the Americas may request limited membership.
3) All member states must be at peace with other member states. Hostile nations can not join the AAS.

Akrotirum would gladly like to join the AAS as we believe being on good terms with our neighbours is very important for economic and cultural growth. we hope we can biuld a strong relationship.
this does not in anyway insinuate that we are not a member of the Bolkanian alliance either, we are a member of both and hope that these alliances can lead to peace and a strong nation.
King Bjorn III and the Akrotese Parliament.

EDIT:
SIC:

We as a country shocked that the New Hetalian government would dare to establish a colony in the Americas without permission, we see this as a blatant insult to us and our faith as we have had our own missionaries in the south.
we suggest Urgent talks as we still do not trust you after your almost devastating attack on us, alternatively you can leave south America.
King Bjorn III and The Akrotese Parliament

Bolkania
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Bolkania » Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:21 am

Meanwhile, off the coast of Italia Slovsko...

Bolkania's Black Sea fleet mobilised. Reports came in from the Tornikian fleet based of Gibraltar that the Albulite Navy attempted to cross the Tornikian Naval Blockade. Above all, Nuclear Submarine tried to enter through the straits.

"We should bomb them for even attempting such brash actions!" One of the Presidents aids said.

"Enough, they would be stupid to do so. Little do they now that deep in the Pacific we have 3 Nuclear-armed Submarines that could destroy every major city in Albul before they knew what hit them. "Unlike them, we have the capabilities of hitting them hard, while they have no single military installation anywhere in Continental Europe." Delchev replied.

Plus the Sigarniets (Secret Police) tell is of possible Albulite troops movements indicating a possible invasion of Bloodia, units in Albul are yet to confirm this." Another aid bounced in.

Near Albulite Airspace...

The Tu-160 roared over the skies, close the Albulite Airspace. Like a previous Naval operation, this one attempted to test how long was the response times of Albulite air units. Like before, we would likely be escorted out, and the reason for out "accidental" entry would be navigational error.

OOC: I recommend we create another IC thread to take over from this since this is essentially turning into Albul and entourage vs Bolkania and entourage?

Akrotirum
Attaché

Founded: May 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Akrotirum » Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:13 pm

Bolkania wrote:Meanwhile, off the coast of Italia Slovsko...

Bolkania's Black Sea fleet mobilised. Reports came in from the Tornikian fleet based of Gibraltar that the Albulite Navy attempted to cross the Tornikian Naval Blockade. Above all, Nuclear Submarine tried to enter through the straits.

"We should bomb them for even attempting such brash actions!" One of the Presidents aids said.

"Enough, they would be stupid to do so. Little do they now that deep in the Pacific we have 3 Nuclear-armed Submarines that could destroy every major city in Albul before they knew what hit them. "Unlike them, we have the capabilities of hitting them hard, while they have no single military installation anywhere in Continental Europe." Delchev replied.

Plus the Sigarniets (Secret Police) tell is of possible Albulite troops movements indicating a possible invasion of Bloodia, units in Albul are yet to confirm this." Another aid bounced in.

Near Albulite Airspace...

The Tu-160 roared over the skies, close the Albulite Airspace. Like a previous Naval operation, this one attempted to test how long was the response times of Albulite air units. Like before, we would likely be escorted out, and the reason for out "accidental" entry would be navigational error.

OOC: I recommend we create another IC thread to take over from this since this is essentially turning into Albul and entourage vs Bolkania and entourage?

OOC:but but im in the middle.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents