NATION

PASSWORD

Slavskan-Slavian MT RP I IC

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Rutthenia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 04, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rutthenia » Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:34 pm

The new order of Hetalia7 wrote:Coup takes place in The Hetalian Empire

On this day, The Hetalian Empire has fallen. Santa Casablanka has been killed, General Hardin is no were to be found. General Hardin's Followers have defected and left the nation, the new government headed by Comrade Thay. Comrade Thay said today: A new revolution shall begin, a revolution of the Hetalian Race. We must first disassociate from the old regime. I hereby condemn the actions of the former government, I will make sure all remaining Hetalians responsible for the Genocides of the Vasilinoplians, and Beiastani. As well as Soldiers who were responsible for Royal Blue, and the gift basket of death given to Akrotirum are held accountable. I will first repay our debts by rebuilding Greece, and administrating it, and allowing Vasilinoplians to live there until they can survive on their own. A new cultural revolution will also be in store for the Hetalian people. We hope the world will understand us, and were we come from, and help us in this new era.

Chancellor Vielkas is pleased to see the terrible regime go. She have said that "...now Rutthenia can have good relations with Hetalia. The bans have been lifted, embassies are being rebuilt, and Hetalia is now one of Rutthenia's main trade partners and allies. We will send food and other utilities to help the new Hetalian government.".
Last edited by Rutthenia on Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PRO: European Union, Russia, Putin, Pan-Slavism, Vince McMahon
ANTI: Ukraine, Poroshenko, Gay Marriage, BLM
Teenager, Male, Belarusian-American, Catholic. Backpacker, have been to about 20 countries. I like WWE.
Right-winger. I don't care about your beliefs unless you won't shut up about them.

"Do you know what the cure for the human condition is? Disease. Because that's the only way one could hope for a cure."

The new order of Hetalia7
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The new order of Hetalia7 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:18 pm

The New Government frees Vasilinoplian Slaves

Today, the new government of Hetalia7 lead by Comrade Thay has liberated the Vasilinoplians from their chains. Due to cruel working conditions, only 560 Million Vasilinoplians remain. They have been granted Citizenship, and full rights under Hetalian Law. Hetalia7 plans to rebuild sections of Greece for them to live in, however temporary housing has been given to them in various locations. Vasilinoplians in Sitting Camps, have mostly had to have been euthanized for going insane(keeping people in a empty room for months does that to you).

New Government Frees Great Georgianianian Slaves

The remaining 26 Million Great Georgianianians have been freed like the Vasilinoplians. However, a much smaller area is planned to be given to them.
Last edited by The new order of Hetalia7 on Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a NS-Roleplayer, I use to be ambient on R/Ding, but now I think I've changed my mind.
Presidential Ballot:
Dread Lady Nathicana
Reploid Productions

EconomicL/R: -7.88
SocialL/SocialA: -7.54

Rutthenia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Rutthenia » Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:15 pm

Austėja Norbutas, the Minister of Foreign Affairs, has suggested a united economic union with the new Hetalia.
Teenager, Male, Belarusian-American, Catholic. Backpacker, have been to about 20 countries. I like WWE.
Right-winger. I don't care about your beliefs unless you won't shut up about them.

"Do you know what the cure for the human condition is? Disease. Because that's the only way one could hope for a cure."

Rototornik
Envoy

Founded: Jun 22, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Rototornik » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:24 am

To the new Hetalian Government

We understand that the oligarchs of Hetalia have abandoned their nation and fled, and that a new page of Hetalian history is about to be written by a hopefully democratic and peace-loving leadership. However, to these panicky attempts to escape the consequences of their crimes we say that the only terms on which we shall deal with them or any other Hetalian factions are the terms of Unconditional Surrender. In our uncompromising policy we mean no harm to the common people of the Hetalian nation. But we do mean to impose punishment and retribution in full upon the guilty, barbaric leaders. Therefore, military actions will proceed until the new government accepts our terms of peace.
Sincerely,
Gen. Ivan Mordvinov

Marine infantry divisions land in Somalia; invasion of India proceeds unhindered.
Series of protests launched across the Philippines for taxing Islamic institutions and forbidding application of the Sharia law; brutal crackdown ensues.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The new order of Hetalia7 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:09 pm

Rototornik wrote:
(Image)

To the new Hetalian Government

We understand that the oligarchs of Hetalia have abandoned their nation and fled, and that a new page of Hetalian history is about to be written by a hopefully democratic and peace-loving leadership. However, to these panicky attempts to escape the consequences of their crimes we say that the only terms on which we shall deal with them or any other Hetalian factions are the terms of Unconditional Surrender. In our uncompromising policy we mean no harm to the common people of the Hetalian nation. But we do mean to impose punishment and retribution in full upon the guilty, barbaric leaders. Therefore, military actions will proceed until the new government accepts our terms of peace.
Sincerely,
Gen. Ivan Mordvinov

Marine infantry divisions land in Somalia; invasion of India proceeds unhindered.
Series of protests launched across the Philippines for taxing Islamic institutions and forbidding application of the Sharia law; brutal crackdown ensues.

To the Tornikian Government

We accept peace between you, and us.
I'm a NS-Roleplayer, I use to be ambient on R/Ding, but now I think I've changed my mind.
Presidential Ballot:
Dread Lady Nathicana
Reploid Productions

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The new order of Hetalia7 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:21 pm

Vasilinoplians Work alongside Hetalians to make a new home

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/skyscrap ... 639918.jpg

Vasilinoplians, freed from their shackles now work along side their former Masters to build a new homeland for the 560 Million of them. Comrade Thay said: "Times will be tough, and it will not happen over night, however it will be done." A similar project is underway in former Great Georgianian.

Over 200,000 War Criminals captured

"The New Military" has captured many people who have been directly responsible for the genocide of the Beiastani, and Vasilinoplians. The Hetalian Government asks the world to help in defining the line of war criminal and just following orders.

The Search For General Hardin is on

Many military soldiers deemed War Criminals have disappeared including General Hardin. Reports show they may have escaped to the east, it is expected that more will disappear overtime.
Presidential Ballot:
Dread Lady Nathicana
Reploid Productions

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The new order of Hetalia7 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:11 pm

Comrade Thay Initiates Economic Revivification Plan

The old regime, moving tribal peoples around into small urban clusters, connecting them with roads, cellular phones, and internet, forcing them to labor in factories. The New Government will now be initiating a new Economic Plan. The ERP will begin by interconnecting Hetalia7, and becoming more self-sustained. The ERP will also begin using Computers, and machines to revolutionize Business and Manufacturing. There has been talk of creating Desalinization Platforms to give us water, the beginning of a switch towards Solar Energy, use of electric cars, and a Vertical Farming Program. The New Government also plans to put the Unemployed to work in the plan.

The New Government Makes Hetalian the Official Language of Hetalian lands

From this day forward Hetalian will be the only language taught, and eventually the only one used in all of Hetalia7's territories. A new education program will be initiated to teach Hetalian to Bolkanian Students, and Tribal lands south of Hetalia7.

Foundation of Scientist-Strategist Research Organization formed

An Organization was founded by The New Government, this Organization(yet to have an official title) has been constructed in the Arabian Desert, this Organization is tasked with keeping an encyclopedia of scientific records, researching new scientific fields, and discovering new ways to aid the nation without being bothered by the Government or morals. the location is very excluded, and well defended.
Presidential Ballot:
Dread Lady Nathicana
Reploid Productions

Rutthenia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Rutthenia » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:13 pm

Really feels like my posts are ignored... :meh:

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The new order of Hetalia7 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:22 pm

Rutthenia wrote:Austėja Norbutas, the Minister of Foreign Affairs, has suggested a united economic union with the new Hetalia.

The New Government made an Official Statement today declining the offer of the Ruthenian Government, claiming it would only hinder Hetalian Progress.

OOC: I did destroy your economy(think about what would happen if Wall-Street was destroyed, but not as important to the rest of the world).
Presidential Ballot:
Dread Lady Nathicana
Reploid Productions

Nazi Earthquakestan
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Nazi Earthquakestan » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:25 pm

*Converts terra nullus to Nazism*

Rutthenia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Rutthenia » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:49 pm

The new order of Hetalia7 wrote:
Rutthenia wrote:Austėja Norbutas, the Minister of Foreign Affairs, has suggested a united economic union with the new Hetalia.

The New Government made an Official Statement today declining the offer of the Ruthenian Government, claiming it would only hinder Hetalian Progress.

OOC: I did destroy your economy(think about what would happen if Wall-Street was destroyed, but not as important to the rest of the world).

Not really, because you did "attack" based on false facts...

Rutthenia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Rutthenia » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:51 pm

Nazi Earthquakestan wrote:*Converts terra nullus to Nazism*

Get out if this chat. You are not in Slavia/Slavska.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The new order of Hetalia7 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:22 pm

Rutthenia wrote:

Not really, because you did "attack" based on false facts...

OOC: Did I ask you if I could change it, I decided to keep it as is.......
Presidential Ballot:
Dread Lady Nathicana
Reploid Productions

Rutthenia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Rutthenia » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:31 pm

Rutthenia wrote:Not really, because you did "attack" based on false facts...

OOC: Still, it was complete bullcrap. I believe my economy is still doing well, because 1. You "attacked" it without a true reason and 2. I did not recognize the "attack"
I can choose to forget about the attack considering it is MY stock market.
Last edited by Rutthenia on Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The new order of Hetalia7 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:41 pm

Rutthenia wrote:

OOC: Still, it was complete bullcrap. I believe my economy is still doing well, because 1. You "attacked" it without a true reason and 2. I did not recognize the "attack"

1. Misconception in Media, and/or some rebellious Hetalians + an excuse to rebel= Terrorist attack.

2. You can choose to tell your populace that nothing happened, however the economy of your nation(and other capitalist nations)) would have been effected.
Presidential Ballot:
Dread Lady Nathicana
Reploid Productions

Rutthenia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Rutthenia » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:44 pm

Rutthenia wrote:OOC: Still, it was complete bullcrap. I believe my economy is still doing well, because 1. You "attacked" it without a true reason and 2. I did not recognize the "attack"

1. Misconception in Media, and/or some rebellious Hetalians + an excuse to rebel= Terrorist attack.

2. You can choose to tell your populace that nothing happened, however the economy of your nation(and other capitalist nations)) would have been effected.

It wasn't a misconception! I wrote Hetalian OFFICIALS can not go TO Rutthenia! :palm:
Please learn to read before accusing me of oppressing people. Thanks.
I have chosen not to count that the "attack" existed, just like you have decided that your invasion never existed.
Last edited by Rutthenia on Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The new order of Hetalia7 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:00 pm

Rutthenia wrote:

It wasn't a misconception! I wrote Hetalian OFFICIALS can not go TO Rutthenia! :palm:
I have chosen not to count that the "attack" existed, just like you have decided that your invasion never existed.

1. Again, people can revolt over petty reasons, maybe even a misconception actually happened where the hetalians in ruthenia thought they were banned from travelling. Not me, but in themselves. Please learn to not just read but comprehend what your reading

2. True, but we both had to agree on that because both parties were involved, and if other people got really upset, then their opinions would have to be taken into account.
Presidential Ballot:
Dread Lady Nathicana
Reploid Productions

Rutthenia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Rutthenia » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:08 pm

Rutthenia wrote:It wasn't a misconception! I wrote Hetalian OFFICIALS can not go TO Rutthenia! :palm:

1. Again, people can revolt over petty reasons, maybe even a misconception actually happened where the hetalians in ruthenia thought they were banned from travelling. Not me, but in themselves. Please learn to not just read but comprehend what your reading

2. True, but we both had to agree on that because both parties were involved, and if other people got really upset, then their opinions would have to be taken into account.

Lets just forget about the attack and go on with our lives.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The new order of Hetalia7 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:09 pm

Rutthenia wrote:

Lets just forget about the attack and go on with our lives.

AHAHAHA! you know what, FINE! your still not going to get an economic alliance....
Presidential Ballot:
Dread Lady Nathicana
Reploid Productions

Rutthenia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Rutthenia » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:17 pm

Rutthenia wrote:Lets just forget about the attack and go on with our lives.

AHAHAHA! you know what, FINE! your still not going to get an economic alliance....

I don't really give a crap. I just wanted to see how you would react to the request. I am really opposed of a union between us.

Rototornik
Envoy

Founded: Jun 22, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Rototornik » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:37 am

The new order of Hetalia7 wrote:We accept peace between you, and us.

OOC: ... did you just agree surrender unconditionally? Unrelated: is the RP dying, or the fellas are a bit inactive?

IC: More troops land on eastern Indian shores, opposition growing. Extensive use of airforce becomes necessary for rapid advance. Most Somalians welcome the integration, as much needed supplies and money are poured in their poverty ridden country. Entry to gulfs of Aden and Oman blocked! Government is displeased that Rutthenia has offered an economic union to our (possibly former) enemy.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The new order of Hetalia7 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:57 pm

Rototornik wrote:
The new order of Hetalia7 wrote:We accept peace between you, and us.

OOC: ... did you just agree surrender unconditionally? Unrelated: is the RP dying, or the fellas are a bit inactive?

IC: More troops land on eastern Indian shores, opposition growing. Extensive use of airforce becomes necessary for rapid advance. Most Somalians welcome the integration, as much needed supplies and money are poured in their poverty ridden country. Entry to gulfs of Aden and Oman blocked! Government is displeased that Rutthenia has offered an economic union to our (possibly former) enemy.

OOC: not surrendering, just ALAP cease fire.
Presidential Ballot:
Dread Lady Nathicana
Reploid Productions

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The new order of Hetalia7 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:59 pm

New Government wishes an End to Old Government's War on Rototornik

The New Government is a new nation, and has little to do with the old, we wish for Rototornik to cease it's war. We would also like to hand over all the officials so far captured related to Project Royal Blue to Rototornik, and allow Rototornik to choose their fate.
Presidential Ballot:
Dread Lady Nathicana
Reploid Productions

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The new order of Hetalia7 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:35 pm

ERP DATA RELEASE

Inter-Connectivity

-Electric-powered Mag-Levs(allowing transport from urban areas, to suburban areas, and small towns)
-Use of Buses in Large Cities(to relieve congestion, fuel consumption), Car-Pooling Mandate(Severe fine, if not car-pooling, this relieves fuel consumption, and congestion), Mono Rails in Major Cities (to lower fuel consumption, and Congestion).
-Air-Ports to in outer-regions to better Connect Hetalia7 with itself

Self-Sustainability

-Removal of Oil-powered Cars off the road in favor of Electric Cars
-Vertical Farms and Hydroponics (To allow Hetalia7 to make its own food in its cities)
-Desalinization Rigs in Mediterranean Sea, and Indian Sea.
Presidential Ballot:
Dread Lady Nathicana
Reploid Productions

Albul
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Albul » Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:03 pm

Bolkania wrote:Delchev made a emergency speech over the nuclear test:

We stand will stand firmly against Hetalia if it chooses the road to hostilities with out cultural and historic ally, Rototornik! This nuclear detonation is would have been seen as an act of aggression if this co turned against mighty Bolkan! We warn the Hetalians to pull back, for we are the only ones in between the world seeking revenge for a Hetalian genocide and Hetalia.

Народна Pеcпублика Бълкания | The People's Republic Of Bolkania

To Rototornik,

We are due to send a warning to Albul to pull our her troops from Slovsko or face military intervention, we need to know, seeing as we are both powerful military allies pitched against Albul if you would stand along side us? Our military junta will not bow down to these Reds! I saw we ought to give'em a good bombing campaign, and support the separatists in Albul! Will you stand with us, might 'Tornik?[/b]

Meanwhile, in Sviligrad, on the Slovskan border,

The army began mobilising balancing our the combined forces of both Slovsko and Albul. 120,000 men were brought from the North, along with over 800 tanks, 2000 APCs, and over 350 combat aircraft in range of the area. The junta placed the country to a high alert level, with a military attack very possible.

If the situation is to get any hotter and more aggressive, Bolkania had the U.C.T.A (United Call To Arms) act, which meant that within a month Bolkania could mobilise 800 million men with enough basic military knowledge to fire a RPG and pull a trigger. This would come if Albul is silly enough to pick a path of war...

Bolkania wrote:
(Image)
BREAKING NEWS: GOVERNMENT WARNING TO SLOVSKAN-BASED ALBULITE TROOPS!
The Bolkanian Armed Forces ready to act!
Misha Petkova (@insidebolkan)
[i]22.04.2014
| Bolkania

(Image)
Newly upgraded MiG-29SMTs.

Svilingrad, Bolkania-Slovskan border - The "little green men" of the professional Bolkania army stood high and proud as we walked passed them. On the border itself, 120,000 of these men stood to match the Albulite force, threatening our regional security and our own borders. As always with our 1st-hand information, we went to go interview on of them asking them about their mission her: "We are here on orders from the heart of Sofiagrad. They say we are here as a meaningful warning to those who seek to destroy the unbeatable Bolkania". Locals, perhaps unsurprisingly agreed with their presence, reassuring these people who are far away from central government that they too are regarded as highly as any "Sofiagradtsi".

Further out of town however, thing turned much more cautious. S-400s STA missiles were located in an area we were not allowed to film or mention, as well as the presence of the brand new T-99 tanks, unmatched globally. A Bolkanian soldier told us to leave before we could report on more. In the skies however, 24/7 infact, interceptor aircraft were on high alert, guarding Bolkan airspace.

UPDATE! As soon as we got back to Sofiagrad and I began typing this article, the Bolkanian Junta has given an ultimatum to Albul for it to withdraw it's troops or face military action. This is clearly no simple threat, as the hardware we saw on the border showed actions more over words. We expect the Albulite government to return with an equal threat, though we are not sure.

If you harm so much as one Albuli soldier in Slovsko, then we shall send forth our arsenal of weapons to Slovsko, cut all ties to Bolkania, and unleash our experimental weapon on Bolkanians. We have tested the weapon on Dorito rebels and have deemed it to be quite effective.
GBU-28 Laser Guided Bunker Buster
Anti-Tank Defense: M72 Light Anti-Armor Weapon
M777 Howitzer
Mobile Howitzer
Boeing F-22 Raptor (Stealth Plane)
Bell AH-1 Cobra
Northrop Grumman B-2 Spirit Bomber (With Nuclear Weapons)
Grenade Launchers
81 mm Mortar
M249 Squad Automatic Weapon
MQ 9 Reaper
M16 Fighter Rifles
The Albuli Soldiers
Lastly, we have a classified weapon upon finding a new form of energy. We know that it has the capability of destroying a city with more efficacy and less risk than a hydrogen bomb.

We advise you to keep calm and we will do likewise.

~Julian Frost
Last edited by Albul on Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Impeach Pompey. Legalize Monarchy. Assassination is Theft. Julius Caesar 44 B.C.E.
Straight 17 year old male
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -6.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.54
Welcome to the Internet
A specter is haunting 'Merika. It is the specter of communism.
NSG Summertime
I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it. -Voltaire
Mall should redesign

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents