NATION

PASSWORD

Slavskan-Slavian MT RP I IC

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Rototornik
Envoy

Founded: Jun 22, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Rototornik » Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:14 pm

Akrotirum wrote:Akrotirum Denounces Hetalia for crimes against humanity.
The Akrotese Parliment urges the world to take action against this barbaric crime committed by the Hetalians.

Rototornik ambassador in Akrotirum commented that they have condemned Hetalian actions long time ago, but the world failed to respond. It was high time someone noticed the genocide happening in the Balkans and Anatolia.

Rutthenia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 04, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rutthenia » Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:28 pm

Akrotirum wrote:
The new order of Hetalia7 wrote:Hetalia7 declines Akrotese Offer

General Hardin declined the Akrotese offer today, claiming that the Hetalian Empire knows how to properly treat the scum of the earth(Vasilinople)

Akrotirum Denounces Hetalia for crimes against humanity.
The Akrotese Parliment urges the world to take action against this barbaric crime committed by the Hetalians.

The Rutthenian Government has been condemning Hetalia for their actions ever since the failed invasion of Rutthenia by Hetalia.
PRO: European Union, Russia, Putin, Pan-Slavism, Vince McMahon
ANTI: Ukraine, Poroshenko, Gay Marriage, BLM
Teenager, Male, Belarusian-American, Catholic. Backpacker, have been to about 20 countries. I like WWE.
Right-winger. I don't care about your beliefs unless you won't shut up about them.

"Do you know what the cure for the human condition is? Disease. Because that's the only way one could hope for a cure."

Akrotirum
Attaché

Founded: May 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Akrotirum » Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:14 am

Rototornik wrote:

Rototornik ambassador in Akrotirum commented that they have condemned Hetalian actions long time ago, but the world failed to respond. It was high time someone noticed the genocide happening in the Balkans and Anatolia.
Rutthenia wrote:

The Rutthenian Government has been condemning Hetalia for their actions ever since the failed invasion of Rutthenia by Hetalia.

Then further action is needed, i, the king of Akrotirum, say we halt all exports with the Hetalians, close hetalian embassies and ban any hetalian vehicles from our lands or waters until the violent and foul crimes have stopped.

The new order of Hetalia7
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The new order of Hetalia7 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:27 pm

Rutthenia wrote:

OOC: I thought we all agreed that I did not invade you, I invaded the land north of you...
I'm a NS-Roleplayer, I use to be ambient on R/Ding, but now I think I've changed my mind.
Presidential Ballot:
Dread Lady Nathicana
Reploid Productions

EconomicL/R: -7.88
SocialL/SocialA: -7.54

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The new order of Hetalia7 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:40 pm

Akrotirum wrote:
Rototornik wrote:
Rutthenia wrote:The Rutthenian Government has been condemning Hetalia for their actions ever since the failed invasion of Rutthenia by Hetalia.

Then further action is needed, i, the king of Akrotirum, say we halt all exports with the Hetalians, close hetalian embassies and ban any hetalian vehicles from our lands or waters until the violent and foul crimes have stopped.

Hetalian General Hardin Comments on the Irony of the situation

Today, General Hardin(Widely known as the man who has restored the Hetalian Empire, and Bringer of Death) briefly commented on the situation: They believe isolating us, closing embassies, and banning Hetalian vehicles will bring an end to the problem? No, they obviously know that would not fix the problem, and what would happen to our ambassadors, emigrants(Hetalians living in said nations), and companies? This is the Akrotese's thin veil of an attempt of Genocide, the world should see it as accordingly so.
I'm a NS-Roleplayer, I use to be ambient on R/Ding, but now I think I've changed my mind.
Presidential Ballot:
Dread Lady Nathicana
Reploid Productions

Rutthenia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Rutthenia » Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:58 pm

The new order of Hetalia7 wrote:
Rutthenia wrote:The Rutthenian Government has been condemning Hetalia for their actions ever since the failed invasion of Rutthenia by Hetalia.

OOC: I thought we all agreed that I did not invade you, I invaded the land north of you...

OOC: I know, but it was still a failed attempt.
Teenager, Male, Belarusian-American, Catholic. Backpacker, have been to about 20 countries. I like WWE.
Right-winger. I don't care about your beliefs unless you won't shut up about them.

"Do you know what the cure for the human condition is? Disease. Because that's the only way one could hope for a cure."

Rutthenia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Rutthenia » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:02 pm

Akrotirum wrote:
Rototornik wrote:

Chancellor Vielkas has decided to side with the King of Akrotirum and has imposed trade sanctions on Hetalia, ordered the closure of Hetalian embassies, the banning of any Hetalian vehicle in Rutthenia, and travel bans on Hetalian officials.
Last edited by Rutthenia on Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The new order of Hetalia7 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:49 pm

Rutthenia wrote:

OOC: I know, but it was still a failed attempt.

OOC: No, we agreed it never happened!
Presidential Ballot:
Dread Lady Nathicana
Reploid Productions

Rutthenia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Rutthenia » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:54 pm

OOC: Fine. :meh: I'm still condemning you though! :3

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The new order of Hetalia7 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:12 pm

Hetalian Extremists Seize all Akrotese Officials as Hostages
It was discovered today that the Fundamentalist-Corporatist Extremist Group known only as The Cult of Skaro hunted down and kidnapped many Akrotese and Ruthenian Officials. General Hardin said to Akrotirum: "Why should I care what they do to your people? You treat my people without respect, no respect shall be given to you." General Hardin has banned the movement of Ruthenian, and Akrotese Officials, it has moved remaining officials into safe military locations for their protection. The Cult of Skaro demanded the end of the maltreatment of Hetalians in other nations, and called upon Hetalians to Immigrate back into their home-land.

SIC: The Government Actively handed the Cult of Skaro officials it could not capture.
OOC: SIC means you do know, but will RP like you dont know

Suicide Bomb Exploded in Akrotese Embassy
Today a bomb exploded in the Akrotese Embassy killing all of the Akrotese citizens inside, it has yet to have been connected to The Cult of Skaro. 3 Survivors have been found.

SIC: The Military set up the bomb

Hetalian Plane Hijacked and crashes in Ruthenia
Today The Cult of Skaro hijacked a passenger plane headed towards Ruthenia, the plane landed in the legislative building of the Ruthenian Government, killing many Legislatures[OOC:Ministers, Senators, Representatives whatever you have]. Santa Casablanka ordered the grounding of all passenger planes(They could however be permitted to leave after the plane was searched and all passengers were checked through the national database, then soldiers would board the plane). Soldiers have been deployed to Hetalian Airports.

SIC: The Hetalian Government aided the operation, including piling the plane with explosives.

Hetalians Riot in Ruthenia
Today, Hetalians living in Ruthenia rioted over the recent ban on Hetalian-Made Vehicles, The movement of Officials, and the imposing of Trade Sanctions on the hetalian government. It after destroying large sections of cities, several riots continued, forming small fortresses in major intersections. Blocking Traffic into the area.

Hetalians Riot in Akrotirum
Today, as well as in Ruthenia, riots broke out in Akrotirum, however 13 Hetalians died in the riots, 3 Soldiers.

Hetalians Riot at Embassy of Ruthenia(In Hetalia7)

Today in Hetalia7 Hetalians began a siege of the Ruthenian embassy, stopping anyone from leaving.
Presidential Ballot:
Dread Lady Nathicana
Reploid Productions

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The new order of Hetalia7 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:14 pm

Rutthenia wrote:
Akrotirum wrote:Then further action is needed, i, the king of Akrotirum, say we halt all exports with the Hetalians, close hetalian embassies and ban any hetalian vehicles from our lands or waters until the violent and foul crimes have stopped.

Chancellor Vielkas has decided to side with the King of Akrotirum and has imposed trade sanctions on Hetalia, ordered the closure of Hetalian embassies, the banning of any Hetalian vehicle in Rutthenia, and travel bans on Hetalian officials.

OOC: Alright, and why is everyone worried about the Hetalian-Made Cars? have y'all been watching Doctor Who? :P
Presidential Ballot:
Dread Lady Nathicana
Reploid Productions

Rutthenia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Rutthenia » Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:00 pm

The new order of Hetalia7 wrote:Hetalian Extremists Seize all Akrotese Officials as Hostages
It was discovered today that the Fundamentalist-Corporatist Extremist Group known only as The Cult of Skaro hunted down and kidnapped many Akrotese and Ruthenian Officials. General Hardin said to Akrotirum: "Why should I care what they do to your people? You treat my people without respect, no respect shall be given to you." General Hardin has banned the movement of Ruthenian, and Akrotese Officials, it has moved remaining officials into safe military locations for their protection. The Cult of Skaro demanded the end of the maltreatment of Hetalians in other nations, and called upon Hetalians to Immigrate back into their home-land.

SIC: The Government Actively handed the Cult of Skaro officials it could not capture.

Today a bomb exploded in the Akrotese Embassy killing all of the Akrotese citizens inside, it has yet to have been connected to The Cult of Skaro. 3 Survivors have been found.

Today The Cult of Skaro hijacked a passenger plane headed towards Ruthenia, the plane landed in the legislative building of the Ruthenian Government, killing many Legislatures[OOC:Ministers, Senators, Representatives whatever you have]. Santa Casablanka ordered the grounding of all passenger planes(They could however be permitted to leave after the plane was searched and all passengers were checked through the national database, then soldiers would board the plane). Soldiers have been deployed to Hetalian Airports.

SIC: The Hetalian Government aided the operation, including piling the plane with explosives.

Today, Hetalians living in Ruthenia rioted over the recent ban on Hetalian-Made Vehicles, The movement of Officials, and the imposing of Trade Sanctions on the hetalian government. It after destroying large sections of cities, several riots continued, forming small fortresses in major intersections. Blocking Traffic into the area.

Today, as well as in Ruthenia, riots broke out in Akrotirum, however 13 Hetalians died in the riots, 3 Soldiers.

Today in Hetalia7 Hetalians began a siege of the Ruthenian embassy, stopping anyone from leaving.

Austėja Norbutas, the Rutthenian Minister of Foreign Affairs, has commented on the disasters caused by the cult. "This is just plan disgusting! We mean no harm to Hetalian-Rutthenian citizens who swear loyalty to Rutthenia! Divisions of this sickly "cult' in Rutthenia are being tracked down and eliminated by the Rutthenian Special Forces. The Special Forces will also be sent to Hetalia to rescue Rutthenia and Akrotirum officials. All Hetalians living in Rutthenia that do not pledge loyalty to our nation will be deported. The rest of the Hetalians that DO pledge loyalty to us, we welcome them with open arms.".

Rutthenian Special Forces infiltrating a Hetalian Government Building (Embassy, Consulate, or etc.) in Rutthenia.

Rutthenian Soldiers of Hetalian nationality training to fight for their Motherland, Rutthenia
Last edited by Rutthenia on Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:32 am, edited 3 times in total.

Akrotirum
Attaché

Founded: May 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Akrotirum » Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:44 am

Akrotirum in Outrage at Hetalian Terrorism
If Hetalians commit Genocide then they must be punished, we do not want war so sanctions are in place. Hetalia Must release all Akrotese Ambassadors at once or there WILL be further action. surely the Hetalian government can't think anyone will aid them while they promote terrorism and Genocide.
The recent riots you promoted have been settled the Hetalian population in Akrotirum is very small, the ring leaders have been jailed and the Majority of Hetalian people are being removed and are being sent home to your lands.
-WE Demand the Freeing of our officials.
-WE Demand Compensation to Us and the Ruthenians
-WE demand an end to the Vassilinople Genocide
-WE demand the isle of Crete to keep our presence in the area strong and to ensure that this doesnt happen again.
FAILURE TO COMPLY WILL RESULT IN A WAR YOU CANNOT WIN, NO RESPECTABLE NATION WILL DEFEND SUCH BARBARIC GENOCIDAL TERRORISTS.
King Bjorn III of Akrotirum and the Akrotese Senate.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The new order of Hetalia7 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:36 am

Rutthenia wrote:
The new order of Hetalia7 wrote:Hetalian Extremists Seize all Akrotese Officials as Hostages

Austėja Norbutas, the Rutthenian Minister of Foreign Affairs, has commented on the disasters caused by the cult. "This is just plan disgusting! We mean no harm to Hetalian-Rutthenian citizens who swear loyalty to Rutthenia! Divisions of this sickly "cult' in Rutthenia are being tracked down and eliminated by the Rutthenian Special Forces. The Special Forces will also be sent to Hetalia to rescue Rutthenia and Akrotirum officials. All Hetalians living in Rutthenia that do not pledge loyalty to our nation will be deported. The rest of the Hetalians that DO pledge loyalty to us, we welcome them with open arms.".

Rutthenian Special Forces infiltrating a Hetalian Government Building

Rutthenian Soldiers of Hetalian nationality training to fight for their Motherland, Rutthenia

Jamal Caan (representative of the cult of Skaro) said today through radio: We do not have any of our warriors in Ruthenia, this is an attempt to kidnap our soldiers and force them to work against our people.

OOC: Dude, you cannot just send special forces in and seize a government building you have to tell me the building, how you got past air-defenses, etc. Could you please edit that and make it more in-depth? also if you dont talk about getting past the defenses than how could you get across?

And if you think
Presidential Ballot:
Dread Lady Nathicana
Reploid Productions

Rutthenia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Rutthenia » Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:31 am

Rutthenia wrote:Austėja Norbutas, the Rutthenian Minister of Foreign Affairs, has commented on the disasters caused by the cult. "This is just plan disgusting! We mean no harm to Hetalian-Rutthenian citizens who swear loyalty to Rutthenia! Divisions of this sickly "cult' in Rutthenia are being tracked down and eliminated by the Rutthenian Special Forces. The Special Forces will also be sent to Hetalia to rescue Rutthenia and Akrotirum officials. All Hetalians living in Rutthenia that do not pledge loyalty to our nation will be deported. The rest of the Hetalians that DO pledge loyalty to us, we welcome them with open arms.".

(Image)
Rutthenian Special Forces infiltrating a Hetalian Government Building

(Image)

Jamal Caan (representative of the cult of Skaro) said today through radio: We do not have any of our warriors in Ruthenia, this is an attempt to kidnap our soldiers and force them to work against our people.

OOC: Dude, you cannot just send special forces in and seize a government building you have to tell me the building, how you got past air-defenses, etc. Could you please edit that and make it more in-depth? also if you dont talk about getting past the defenses than how could you get across?

And if you think

OOC: Sorry. I didn't mean government buildings in your nation, I meant your nation's government buildings in Rutthenia.
Last edited by Rutthenia on Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Albul
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Albul » Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:26 pm

Although the Albul Council is sad to see comrades in Hetalia suffer in the international community, the Council has decided on maintaining a neutral position.

"We cannot fight a three front war. Our intervention in Slovsko is enough to get us killed, but we only help because they asked for help against our mortal enemy, Bolkania. Albul only wishes help from healthy Hetalian soldiers who have not developed the Hetalian sickness. Once we are provided with these soldiers, we may then effectively fight the fascist rebels. Then, we will see what shall happen from there. Since we have yet to receive any definite answer about Akrotese aid, we cannot yet side with Akrotirum in this conflict. Thus, we neither commend nor condemn either side. We simply wish to contain the rebels in their locations and end the dissent once and for all. Should these rebels refuse to surrender, they will meet prompt and utter destruction."

~ Michael Atticus, President of the Albul Council

First-Hand city reporters have published the following images of rebels and citizens alike, both forming barricades and destroying public property in Albuli cities.

"We find it necessary to declare a state of war with these extremist rebels. Too many lives are at stake and the nationality of these rebels is dubious. These rebels are not Albulites. These rebels are monsters."

~Julian Frost, Minister of War

Talk of a new weapon has surfaced in Albuli newspapers after Atticus' remarks. Whether it is by land or by air, only the Council knows, but may God help us all if it is any worse than the hydrogen bomb.
Last edited by Albul on Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Impeach Pompey. Legalize Monarchy. Assassination is Theft. Julius Caesar 44 B.C.E.
Straight 17 year old male
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -6.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.54
Welcome to the Internet
A specter is haunting 'Merika. It is the specter of communism.
NSG Summertime
I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it. -Voltaire
Mall should redesign

Larnicopolis
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Larnicopolis » Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:28 pm

Albul wrote:Although the Albul Council is sad to see comrades in Hetalia suffer in the international community, the Council has decided on maintaining a neutral position.

"We cannot fight a three front war. Our intervention in Slovsko is enough to get us killed, but we only help because they asked for help against our mortal enemy, Bolkania. Albul only wishes help from healthy Hetalian soldiers who have not developed the Hetalian sickness. Once we are provided with these soldiers, we may then effectively fight the fascist rebels. Then, we will see what shall happen from there. Since we have yet to receive any definite answer about Akrotese aid, we cannot yet side with Akrotirum in this conflict. Thus, we neither commend nor condemn either side. We simply wish to contain the rebels in their locations and end the dissent once and for all. Should these rebels refuse to surrender, they will meet prompt and utter destruction."

First-Hand city reporters have published the following images of rebels and citizens alike, both forming barricades and destroying public property in Albuli cities.

"We find it necessary to declare a state of war with these extremist rebels. Too many lives are at stake and the nationality of these rebels is dubious. These rebels are not Albulites. These rebels are monsters."

Talk of a new weapon has surfaced Albuli newspapers after Atticus' remarks.

OOC: we sent aid a while ago i think last page.

The Albuli Resistance Force
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Albuli Resistance Force » Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:21 pm

Larnicopolis wrote:
Albul wrote:Although the Albul Council is sad to see comrades in Hetalia suffer in the international community, the Council has decided on maintaining a neutral position.

Talk of a new weapon has surfaced Albuli newspapers after Atticus' remarks.

OOC: we sent aid a while ago i think last page.

(OOC: Yes, but no numbers. We have accepted.)

Outrage in Albul

Theodōros Kataktitís - Hero of the People

QUITO, THE FREE STATE OF DOROS [18:00 DNT] COMMUNIST ALBULI SOLDIERS HAVE INFRINGED ON OUR RIGHTS LONG ENOUGH! WE MUST FIGHT WITH OUR LIVES OR NOT FIGHT AT ALL. THE GOVERNMENT WANTS TO MASSACRE GOOD PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND LIKE ME WHO SIMPLY WANT A CHANGE IN ALBUL. THEY DO NOT CALL US ALBULI. THUS, WE ARE NO LONGER THE COMMUNIST ALBULI NATION. WE ARE NOW DORITOS. DOROS, AS YOU MAY KNOW, IS THE GREEK FOR GIFT, AND THAT IS WHAT WE SHALL BE. WE ARE A GIFT TO THE WORLD AND WE CAN NO LONGER FORGET THAT! THUS FROM HERE ONWARD, WE ARE NO LONGER ALBULITES. THE COUNCIL DOES NOT PERMIT US TO HAVE THAT NAME. WE ARE DORITOS!!!

THE SO-CALLED BRAVE MEN OF ALBUL HAVE COMMITTED TOO MANY ATROCITIES TO LIST, INCLUDING KILLING OUR CHILDREN AND BOMBING OUR CITIES. WE MUST FIGHT ON. WE CALL FOR HELP FROM BOLKANIA, A NATION WHO HAS NOT LOST ITS WAY. THIS MAY SEEM UNNATURAL, YES, FOR WE DO NOT WISH FOR BOLKANIAN AID. HOWEVER, IT IS BETTER TO LIVE DEPENDENT ON A STABLE NATION THAN ON THE HIGHLY ERRATIC ALBULI NATION. IT IS BETTER TO SUFFER THROUGH BOLKANIAN AID, THAN TO SUFFER THE YOKE OF ALBULI COMMUNISM. THE ALBUL COUNCIL HAS ALSO POSTED FALSE PROPAGANDA, PORTRAYING US AS MURDERERS, WHEN THEY SEND IN ARMED FORCES TO SLAUGHTER YOUNG MEN WHO HAVE YET TO FULFILL ANY OF THEIR DREAMS. IF THEY ARE NOT SLAUGHTERERS, THEN WE ARE NOT REBELS. LASTLY, ALBUL HAS LOST ITS WAY AND IT WILL TAKE OUR OUTRAGE AND OUR ACTIONS TO BRING IT BACK! NEVERTHELESS, WE ARE NO LONGER ALBULITES. THUS, WE MUST FIGHT FOR FREEDOM, FOR OUR LIVES, AND FOR OUR NATIONALITY! THEY CAN TAKE AWAY OUR CLOTHING, OUR SHELTER, OUR RATIONS, OUR FAMILY, BUT THEY CAN NEVER TAKE AWAY OUR FIGHTING SPIRIT!
Last edited by The Albuli Resistance Force on Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Albul
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Albul » Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:36 pm

The Albuli Resistance Force wrote:
Larnicopolis wrote:OOC: we sent aid a while ago i think last page.

(OOC: Yes, but no numbers. We have accepted.)

Outrage in Albul

Theodōros Kataktitís - Hero of the People

QUITO, THE FREE STATE OF DOROS [18:00 DNT] COMMUNIST ALBULI SOLDIERS HAVE INFRINGED ON OUR RIGHTS LONG ENOUGH! WE MUST FIGHT WITH OUR LIVES OR NOT FIGHT AT ALL. THE GOVERNMENT WANTS TO MASSACRE GOOD PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND LIKE ME WHO SIMPLY WANT A CHANGE IN ALBUL. THEY DO NOT CALL US ALBULI. THUS, WE ARE NO LONGER THE COMMUNIST ALBULI NATION. WE ARE NOW DORITES. DOROS, AS YOU MAY KNOW, IS THE GREEK FOR GIFT, AND THAT IS WHAT WE SHALL BE. WE ARE A GIFT TO THE WORLD AND WE CAN NO LONGER FORGET THAT! THUS FROM HERE ONWARD, WE ARE NO LONGER ALBULITES. THE COUNCIL DOES NOT PERMIT US TO HAVE THAT NAME. WE ARE DORITOS!!!

THE SO-CALLED BRAVE MEN OF ALBUL HAVE COMMITTED TOO MANY ATROCITIES TO LIST, INCLUDING KILLING OUR CHILDREN AND BOMBING OUR CITIES. WE MUST FIGHT ON. WE CALL FOR HELP FROM BOLKANIA, A NATION WHO HAS NOT LOST ITS WAY. THIS MAY SEEM UNNATURAL, YES, FOR WE DO NOT WISH FOR BOLKANIAN AID. HOWEVER, IT IS BETTER TO LIVE DEPENDENT ON A STABLE NATION THAN ON THE HIGHLY ERRATIC ALBULI NATION. IT IS BETTER TO SUFFER THROUGH BOLKANIAN AID, THAN TO SUFFER THE YOKE OF ALBULI COMMUNISM. THE ALBUL COUNCIL HAS ALSO POSTED FALSE PROPAGANDA, PORTRAYING US AS MURDERERS, WHEN THEY SEND IN ARMED FORCES TO SLAUGHTER YOUNG MEN WHO HAVE YET TO FULFILL ANY OF THEIR DREAMS. IF THEY ARE NOT SLAUGHTERERS, THEN WE ARE NOT REBELS. LASTLY, ALBUL HAS LOST ITS WAY AND IT WILL TAKE OUR OUTRAGE AND OUR ACTIONS TO BRING IT BACK! NEVERTHELESS, WE ARE NO LONGER ALBULITES. THUS, WE MUST FIGHT FOR FREEDOM, FOR OUR LIVES, AND FOR OUR NATIONALITY! THEY CAN TAKE AWAY OUR CLOTHING, OUR SHELTER, OUR RATIONS, OUR FAMILY, BUT THEY CAN NEVER TAKE AWAY OUR FIGHTING SPIRIT!

WANTED: DEAD OR ALIVE
Theodōros Kataktitís

A traitor, a slanderer, and a rabblerouser, this man is charged with conspiracy and dissent against the state. Be alert for any of his supporters and bring him to justice. He was last seen inhaling the flame of an ice cream cone and is known to be armed and dangerous. Be alert for any nearby bombs or snipers. If found, do not confront. We repeat, do not confront. He has an army ready to fight for him to the death. He is known to have Akrotese figures and to sport business attire even in combat. He is known to be suave and persuasive. If you decide to confront him, please call your nearest emergency number and give your location. Do not confront this man alone!

REWARD:3,000,000 radkas

Theodoros looks like this:
Last edited by Albul on Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Impeach Pompey. Legalize Monarchy. Assassination is Theft. Julius Caesar 44 B.C.E.
Straight 17 year old male
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -6.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.54
Welcome to the Internet
A specter is haunting 'Merika. It is the specter of communism.
NSG Summertime
I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it. -Voltaire
Mall should redesign

Rototornik
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Rototornik » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:14 am

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The new order of Hetalia7 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:18 pm

Hetalian Air Force Rescues Oil Rigs in Rototornik Waters

Today a three cargo-planes was deployed to three oil rigs owned by a Hetalian Company in Rototornik Waters. they are slowly evacuating the platforms, and will take a full day to leave. They have installed a fail-safe security into the platform so the nation of Rototornik cannot use the rigs.

SIC: 1 word to explain whats going on: Snakehead
Last edited by The new order of Hetalia7 on Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Presidential Ballot:
Dread Lady Nathicana
Reploid Productions

Rototornik
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Rototornik » Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:43 pm

The new order of Hetalia7 wrote:Hetalian Air Force Rescues Oil Rigs in Rototornik Waters

Today a three cargo-planes was deployed to three oil rigs owned by a Hetalian Company in Rototornik Waters. they are slowly evacuating the platforms, and will take a full day to leave. They have installed a fail-safe security into the platform so the nation of Rototornik cannot use the rigs.

OOC: hetalian rigs? IN OUR WATERS? HERESY! No, seriously- control over major resources is reserved for domestic companies. Owning shares, not so. PS: wtf is a Snakehead?

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The new order of Hetalia7 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:00 pm

Rototornik wrote:
The new order of Hetalia7 wrote:Hetalian Air Force Rescues Oil Rigs in Rototornik Waters

OOC: hetalian rigs? IN OUR WATERS? HERESY! No, seriously- control over major resources is reserved for domestic companies. Owning shares, not so. PS: wtf is a Snakehead?

OOC: Why would you not allow oil rigs to be financed by other nations? am I allowed to edit it?

Snakehead? you have to figure it out
Presidential Ballot:
Dread Lady Nathicana
Reploid Productions

Rototornik
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Rototornik » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:25 pm

Rototornik wrote:

OOC: Why would you not allow oil rigs to be financed by other nations? am I allowed to edit it?

OOC: Resource denial policy. Read: we are greedy imperialistic bastards that want everything for themselves.
And I remembered the term, took me some time. If you are referring to human smuggling, that wont end well :lol2:

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The new order of Hetalia7 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:30 pm

Rototornik wrote:

OOC: Resource denial policy. Read: we are greedy imperialistic bastards that want everything for themselves.
And I remembered the term, took me some time. If you are referring to human smuggling, that wont end well :lol2:

hmmm, I have browsed your factbook several times, you better finish it *wags finger*

lol no, no, not human smuggling, dig deeper.
Presidential Ballot:
Dread Lady Nathicana
Reploid Productions

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents