NATION

PASSWORD

Orbath OOC:

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Throppe
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 18, 2008
Ex-Nation

Orbath OOC:

Postby Throppe » Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:02 pm

OOC: This is Orbath, I was unable to revive my actual nation of Orbath so for those of you who might remember me, my puppet nation of Throppe will have to do. It has been quite awhile since I RP'd here, since before the addition of the new boards, although I have come back from time to time and lurked. I just don't have the time I used to, I don't think I'll ever have the time to come back and RP like I used too, I believe I tried twice, I want to but I just can't. Still though, with my nation I created something. I've got a whole history and back story and in depth characters which I have developed and as long as there are still loose ends I'm going to want to come back and continue where I left off. I don't feel it would be fitting to give away my nation like some so instead I would like to start an RP in which the nation of Orbath that exists now becomes no more or at least dramatically changes.

My idea is that Orbath entered isolation and created the Commonwealth of Orbath containing Orbath's colonies (Throppe, Orsa & Apolco). During this period the focus was put on developing them, sharing technologies, resources, ect. Throppe Orsa and Apolco will have grown into nations capable of self sufficiency, though made even better through the support of Orbath and the other Commonwealth nations. At some point, the former President of Orbath and now 50% ruler of the Commonwealth (there will have been a few changes in politics), who has been a guiding force, will die.

Now I need an event or several events, preferably non violent ones which would force the three colonies to move in and assume power in Orbath, dividing it among themselves. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Last edited by Throppe on Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Throppe
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Throppe » Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:55 pm

OOC: Bump

Throppe
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Throppe » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:08 pm

OOC: Bump

Throppe
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Throppe » Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:25 pm

OOC: Bump #3

Toopoxia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 06, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Toopoxia » Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:35 pm

You could go Economical, maybe an important trade state gets destroyed and your infrastructure goes down the pan, or maybe through corruption, a group of greedy Capitolists start taking a few bucks there, and a fews there, or maybe ecological, overfarming on a particular resource causes a dustbowl effect, droughts, famine etc. Or maybe a combination of all three?
"People of the same trade seldom meet together, even for merriment and diversion, but the conversation ends in a conspiracy against the public."
Adam Smith

Factbooks
Nation Factbook, Military Factbook
Military
Current Military Actions: None
Military Readiness: Peacetime
Diplomacy
Member of: the Corporate Alliance
Observer of: Imperial Fascist Alliance
Other Links
NS World Census2010, NS World Census 2011
RP Examples
What the One Hand Knows (FanT), Traitor to Honour (MT)

Return to International Incidents