NATION

PASSWORD

Princess Alyssa Gregorio Kidnapped!(Closed, MT)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Guadalupador
Senator

Founded: Oct 08, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Guadalupador » Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:41 pm

"I wouldn't suggest that..." Sasha said as Enrique drank the Crystal. Enrique then turned over towards Nathan. "It's a damned shame, good nations falling to fascism..." Sasha said as he sipped a glass of Sapphire. "Thank Veii that didn't happen here, or even back home." Sasha said. "I couldn't imagine myself living under some authoritarian leadership, wasting my life away for the military." Sasha finished. He sipped some more of his glass.
Guadalupadorian Embassy Program
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
OOC: Call me Dorian, Dor or Guad.

Flardania
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:49 pm

Guadalupador wrote:"I wouldn't suggest that..." Sasha said as Enrique drank the Crystal. Enrique then turned over towards Nathan. "It's a damned shame, good nations falling to fascism..." Sasha said as he sipped a glass of Sapphire. "Thank Veii that didn't happen here, or even back home." Sasha said. "I couldn't imagine myself living under some authoritarian leadership, wasting my life away for the military." Sasha finished. He sipped some more of his glass.

"Interestingly enough apparently Miss. Kiryuin originally was a fascist/nationalist before becoming leader of Flardania." Enrique commented "She was also rather cold almost like Capt. Ackerman, but with a sharp tongue. Then apparently all of a sudden right around the time Alistar's husband was killed she jumped over into the H.E.S.L Coalition Party and became the leader." added Enrique before taking another sip.
A Proud FMR. Foreign Minister of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
Proud member of the -ALLIANCE OF DEMOCRATIC STATES-

I am a MT Japanese/Korean nation inhabited by Human, Anime(They're also Human), and Secret FanT beings (Northern Wilderness)that perform acts based on MT/PMT Reality

Internationally known as Flardania in English, known domestically as Kirishima in Japanese & French, and domestically as Angaeseom in Korean

Guadalupador
Senator

Postby Guadalupador » Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:57 pm

Flardania wrote:
Guadalupador wrote:"I wouldn't suggest that..." Sasha said as Enrique drank the Crystal. Enrique then turned over towards Nathan. "It's a damned shame, good nations falling to fascism..." Sasha said as he sipped a glass of Sapphire. "Thank Veii that didn't happen here, or even back home." Sasha said. "I couldn't imagine myself living under some authoritarian leadership, wasting my life away for the military." Sasha finished. He sipped some more of his glass.

"Interestingly enough apparently Miss. Kiryuin originally was a fascist/nationalist before becoming leader of Flardania." Enrique commented "She was also rather cold almost like Capt. Ackerman, but with a sharp tongue. Then apparently all of a sudden right around the time Alistar's husband was killed she jumped over into the H.E.S.L Coalition Party and became the leader." added Enrique before taking another sip.

Sasha almost took a spit take back into his glass. "Wait, when did you become a scholar on Flardanian political history?" Sasha asked the former Falangist. "You know surprisingly a lot about her." Sasha said. He saw Enrique take another sip of his third glass of Crystal. Sasha reached over and took the glass away from him. "You'll pass out if you continue to drink this stuff. Believe me, I did." Sasha said before putting the glass down on the bar within reach. "Enrique, huh? That's funny, do you know what the Grand Premier's name is?" Sasha asked Enrique.

Flardania
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:09 pm

Guadalupador wrote:
Flardania wrote:"Interestingly enough apparently Miss. Kiryuin originally was a fascist/nationalist before becoming leader of Flardania." Enrique commented "She was also rather cold almost like Capt. Ackerman, but with a sharp tongue. Then apparently all of a sudden right around the time Alistar's husband was killed she jumped over into the H.E.S.L Coalition Party and became the leader." added Enrique before taking another sip.

Sasha almost took a spit take back into his glass. "Wait, when did you become a scholar on Flardanian political history?" Sasha asked the former Falangist. "You know surprisingly a lot about her." Sasha said. He saw Enrique take another sip of his third glass of Crystal. Sasha reached over and took the glass away from him. "You'll pass out if you continue to drink this stuff. Believe me, I did." Sasha said before putting the glass down on the bar within reach. "Enrique, huh? That's funny, do you know what the Grand Premier's name is?" Sasha asked Enrique.

Enrique laughed "Oh There is so much that a lot of people do not know about Miss. Kiryuin. I only know that much because she took power around the same time Flardania became an enemy. Plus it's limited to that because of the overbearing F.N.I.A like to keep a tight lease on every thing. The less people know she was a Fascist, the better." Enrique groaned when Sasha took his Crystal "But it makes me all the more philosophical, wish I found this stuff years ago." Enrique said. "Yes I do know about your Enrique Yanama, a common name I suppose."-Enrique said as he whipped out his fourth Glass of Crystal that he hid just in case he lost one.
Last edited by Flardania on Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I am a MT Japanese/Korean nation inhabited by Human, Anime(They're also Human), and Secret FanT beings (Northern Wilderness)that perform acts based on MT/PMT Reality

Internationally known as Flardania in English, known domestically as Kirishima in Japanese & French, and domestically as Angaeseom in Korean

Guadalupador
Senator

Postby Guadalupador » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:22 pm

"Fine, pass out then." Sasha said, watching Enrique sip his new glass of Crystal. "If you don't mind me asking. What kind of operations did you conduct in the Falange?" Sasha asked with all seriousness. "I'd like to know. Before you begin to protest, no I'm not going to kill you for what you did in the past." Sasha said.

Flardania
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:35 pm

Guadalupador wrote:"Fine, pass out then." Sasha said, watching Enrique sip his new glass of Crystal. "If you don't mind me asking. What kind of operations did you conduct in the Falange?" Sasha asked with all seriousness. "I'd like to know. Before you begin to protest, no I'm not going to kill you for what you did in the past." Sasha said.

Enrique laughed "Perverts can never pass out" After hearing the question from Sasha, Enrique face turned serious. "Administrative and as of recently combative. You see my Uncle was in Amanda's inner circle, though I didn't really get to see her all that often though, I knew her younger sister a little bit more, though we didn't like to speak of her later on. In my role I would help organize infiltration into enemy population to get "information" the key to success is preparation. By the Way I almost met you earlier Sasha, though I would probably be dead. You see I was originally suppose to be part of the exchange in Alyssa's kidnapping. Fortunately I wasn't feeling well so I was sent across the border into Arcadonisia to raise hell. The rest including Lockwood was history."-Enrique finished as he looked at the cell he was given.

Arcadonisia
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Arcadonisia » Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:46 am

Nathan listened intently as the conversation wore on. Although he had forgiven Enrique for past crimes, he still felt a twinge of uncertainty towards him, even more so after hearing his previous mission regarding Alyssa's failed transfer. "Well then, I suppose it is a good thing you decided not to partake in the alleged transfer. Otherwise you'd be dead by now." said Nathan as he chugged down the rest of his glass of Sapphire smoothly, trying not to look in Enrique's general direction as he struggled to put his past doings away. The full effects of the Sapphire rampaged through his system, slowing down time and heightened senses to a considerable degree as he sat in his chair quietly and ordered a whole bottle of Sapphire as he laid down 20 Shekels as payment.
DEFCON: [1][2][3][4][5]
I'm a FanT/MT nation. RP Population: 320,000,000
Economic Left/Right: -5.88 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.41
XENO AND A MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

Flardania
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:36 am

Arcadonisia wrote:Nathan listened intently as the conversation wore on. Although he had forgiven Enrique for past crimes, he still felt a twinge of uncertainty towards him, even more so after hearing his previous mission regarding Alyssa's failed transfer. "Well then, I suppose it is a good thing you decided not to partake in the alleged transfer. Otherwise you'd be dead by now." said Nathan as he chugged down the rest of his glass of Sapphire smoothly, trying not to look in Enrique's general direction as he struggled to put his past doings away. The full effects of the Sapphire rampaged through his system, slowing down time and heightened senses to a considerable degree as he sat in his chair quietly and ordered a whole bottle of Sapphire as he laid down 20 Shekels as payment.

Enrique shrugged "Like I said thank God for given me that stomach virus. Plus yes I may have been dead by now but the same goes for you, don't sell me so short you know." Enrique said with his pride clearly hurt. Nathan being curious to know more about Enrique asked about his relation to Dante. "Well we where each given a few Bethuanians to train, and given my standing I was allowed to choose my pupils. Now I was just going to slack when there was a commotion of a Bethuanian peeking on some Falangist women. They where going to harm him to teach a lesson when I used my authority to pardon and take him as my disciple. His name as you know the "Prudish" Dante

Arcadonisia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Arcadonisia » Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:42 am

Nathan noticed Enrique's pain caused by the deflated Pride. He looked up and let out a small laugh. "Funny thing about pride, don't let overestimate you. Otherwise, it will be your downfall."

Flardania
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:27 pm

Arcadonisia wrote:Nathan noticed Enrique's pain caused by the deflated Pride. He looked up and let out a small laugh. "Funny thing about pride, don't let overestimate you. Otherwise, it will be your downfall."

Enrique let out a small laugh as well "I' believe the full saying is Also don't underestimate others , don't comment on what you assume what their estimation is and by proxy overestimate yourself. Otherwise it will be your downfall."Enrique responded nonchalantly.

Guadalupador
Senator

Postby Guadalupador » Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:02 pm

"Heh, even if you took down Nathan, you'd still have me and my entire team to contend with." Sasha said. "I'm not underestimating you, I'm just stating facts, you would've died, if you didn't get that stomach virus when you did." Sasha finished.

Flardania
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:09 pm

Guadalupador wrote:"Heh, even if you took down Nathan, you'd still have me and my entire team to contend with." Sasha said. "I'm not underestimating you, I'm just stating facts, you would've died, if you didn't get that stomach virus when you did." Sasha finished.

"Well that is a valid point but just like any sport, there are alot of variables, you never know unless you had a time machine and played out every situation. But enough of the I could of killed shenanigans. All that matters is that history turned out this way and that is that quite simply."Enrique remarked as he ordered some Sapphire with a twinkle in his eyes.

Arcadonisia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Arcadonisia » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:28 pm

"So it seems." commented Nathan quietly, offended by the very notion that he could be taken down so easily. He admitted he had many vulnerabilities, which is a harsh truth among humankind, but he wasn't the one to accept his limits as a human. Still, as he thought this over, he remained quiet as he noticed some of the male visitors of the club eyeing him, pleased that they found him attractive, maybe enough to come to entertain him later on. After his 5th glass of Sapphire, he closed his bottle in an attempt to not black out and loose track of the coming events of the night, whatever they may be and sat back further into his seat to enjoy the entertainment XCITE had to offer.

Guadalupador
Senator

Postby Guadalupador » Thu May 01, 2014 12:23 pm

Sasha looked around for his team, Eriev was still down at the bar, downing a glass of Crystal. Zed was flirting with another man down near the dance floor, Opua and Yane both sat in lounge chairs chatting up a storm, all the while drinking. Julius smoked a cigarette, alone, further down at the bar. "No complaints from my comrades, they love this place." Sasha laughed.

Arcadonisia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Arcadonisia » Thu May 01, 2014 1:40 pm

"Can you blame them?" asked Nathan as he couldn't help but to chuckle. "As you can see, places like this are exceptionally popular, especially for the men." said Nathan as the music throbbed from overhead speakers as the DJ continued to play remixes in his booth above the dance floor.

Guadalupador
Senator

Postby Guadalupador » Fri May 02, 2014 12:40 pm

After a few hours worth of partying and drinking, the mood was one of revelry, with the Dorians in a drunken stupor. "I think it's time for them to go." Sasha said, the only person sober in his group. He hastily made his way around the nightclub gathering his team, well except one. "Where's Zed?" Sasha asked. "Lasht time I shaw him wash..." Opua began to speak. "For Veii's sake, just speak Dorian." Sasha said to Opua in Dorian. "He went out... with some other guy..." Opua slowly said in Dorian. Sasha pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration. "Now? We leave tomorrow afternoon." Sasha said. "We're finding him." Sasha ordered in Dorian. The drunken group started to whine. "No, shut up. We are not leaving him here." Sasha said in Dorian once more. He looked over towards Nathan. "Sorry mate, we need to find our comrade." Sasha switched to English.

Flardania
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Fri May 02, 2014 2:01 pm

Guadalupador wrote:After a few hours worth of partying and drinking, the mood was one of revelry, with the Dorians in a drunken stupor. "I think it's time for them to go." Sasha said, the only person sober in his group. He hastily made his way around the nightclub gathering his team, well except one. "Where's Zed?" Sasha asked. "Lasht time I shaw him wash..." Opua began to speak. "For Veii's sake, just speak Dorian." Sasha said to Opua in Dorian. "He went out... with some other guy..." Opua slowly said in Dorian. Sasha pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration. "Now? We leave tomorrow afternoon." Sasha said. "We're finding him." Sasha ordered in Dorian. The drunken group started to whine. "No, shut up. We are not leaving him here." Sasha said in Dorian once more. He looked over towards Nathan. "Sorry mate, we need to find our comrade." Sasha switched to English.

Enrique laughed "somebody is having a good time, I'll help you look for him." Enrique then turned to Nathan "Do you mind giving me a ride to the Flardanian embassy?"

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents