NATION

PASSWORD

Princess Alyssa Gregorio Kidnapped!(Closed, MT)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:50 pm

Guadalupador wrote:Sasha was in complete disbelief at the entire event that had taken place. He sat quietly as Robert, Alyssa, and the King conversed. He looked up at Robert's wings. Sasha quietly sipped Crystal, not knowing what to say, after what he had seen. He finally gained the courage to speak up. "Uh, so, is everyone in this country magical?" Sasha asked, unsure of any response. "Well, I mean, I've lived my whole life being taught that magic does not exist. It's kind of hard to comprehend all of this, since before this mission, I've never really seen anything considered arcane." Sasha explained.

Aeria nodded, "Yeah, I agree with that. I come from a land where a civil war was fought between the Warrior Class, Paladins, and Mages. Robert is actually the result of all three worlds clashing, though I will let him explain that to you since you're his friend." She smiled up at Robert, "Hard to believe that knucklehead is a Saint... guess I will head back to base then." Aeria tapped her radio and it dispatched a location beacon.
Global War on Crime
______
Operation: VENGEFUL SPIRIT
|____|
Order of the Purple Cross
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Flardania
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:38 pm

Guadalupador wrote:Sasha was in complete disbelief at the entire event that had taken place. He sat quietly as Robert, Alyssa, and the King conversed. He looked up at Robert's wings. Sasha quietly sipped Crystal, not knowing what to say, after what he had seen. He finally gained the courage to speak up. "Uh, so, is everyone in this country magical?" Sasha asked, unsure of any response. "Well, I mean, I've lived my whole life being taught that magic does not exist. It's kind of hard to comprehend all of this, since before this mission, I've never really seen anything considered arcane." Sasha explained.

Kazuto shrugged then laughed "Hey Sasha how does it feel to be the only nation without magic, then again it is not something i expect people to start randomly performing in publc..." Kazuto then looked back towards Robert then turned back to Sasha "...At least it's not used randomly in public in Flardania at least."-Kazuto said to sasha.
A Proud FMR. Foreign Minister of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
Proud member of the -ALLIANCE OF DEMOCRATIC STATES-

I am a MT Japanese/Korean nation inhabited by Human, Anime(They're also Human), and Secret FanT beings (Northern Wilderness)that perform acts based on MT/PMT Reality

Internationally known as Flardania in English, known domestically as Kirishima in Japanese & French, and domestically as Angaeseom in Korean

Guadalupador
Senator

Founded: Oct 08, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Guadalupador » Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:42 pm

"Guadalupador can't be the only nation without magic." Sasha said back. "Maybe we've never noticed it before, who knows?" Sasha said. He poured himself another glass of Crystal. He rolled over towards Robert. "So, how's it going with the Royal Courting and all?" Sasha asked, emphasizing "Royal Courting" with the best regal tone he could do in English.
Guadalupadorian Embassy Program
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
OOC: Call me Dorian, Dor or Guad.

Flardania
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:07 pm

Guadalupador wrote:"Guadalupador can't be the only nation without magic." Sasha said back. "Maybe we've never noticed it before, who knows?" Sasha said. He poured himself another glass of Crystal. He rolled over towards Robert. "So, how's it going with the Royal Courting and all?" Sasha asked, emphasizing "Royal Courting" with the best regal tone he could do in English.

"Hey Sasha I meant the only nation here that doesn't have magic not the only nation in the world. My English grammer still needs to be worked on it seems."-Kazuto said to sasha

I am a MT Japanese/Korean nation inhabited by Human, Anime(They're also Human), and Secret FanT beings (Northern Wilderness)that perform acts based on MT/PMT Reality

Internationally known as Flardania in English, known domestically as Kirishima in Japanese & French, and domestically as Angaeseom in Korean

Arcadonisia
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Arcadonisia » Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:21 am

Alyssa and Alistar both glanced at Sasha and looked back at each other, laughter threatened to explode out of them any minute. Without further delay, they couldn't hold it in any longer as they both fell back in their seats, doubling over in laughter. Everyone stopped talking as they stared at Alyssa and Alistar as they composed themselves. "...Do I even want to know what's going on?" asked Robert as he look curiously at Alyssa. "It's just that..." said Alyssa as the Crystal made it's way through her system, loosening her and making her more sociable that normal. "Sasha here...Has drank much Crystal than anyone I've seen in years. There is a reason we drink it rarely." "Why is that?" asked Nathan Steele, who came up from behind them, already knowing the answer. "Although Crystal is sweet, it hides the high potency it contains, making people who drink just a little more than they should black out."
DEFCON: [1][2][3][4][5]
I'm a FanT/MT nation. RP Population: 320,000,000
Economic Left/Right: -5.88 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.41
XENO AND A MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

Guadalupador
Senator

Postby Guadalupador » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:13 pm

Sasha felt woozy, his depth perception seemed to have failed him, as he put his hands out in front of him. His vision became blurry. "I-I don't think this is..." He slurred his words. "Thish ishn't good... Ye bvoy malyan..." Sasha later just unknowingly slipped into speaking Dorian. Everything around him began to slow down. "De Crystal... Dhra esti en onya?" Sasha passed out in his wheelchair.

Flardania
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:02 am

Guadalupador wrote:Sasha felt woozy, his depth perception seemed to have failed him, as he put his hands out in front of him. His vision became blurry. "I-I don't think this is..." He slurred his words. "Thish ishn't good... Ye bvoy malyan..." Sasha later just unknowingly slipped into speaking Dorian. Everything around him began to slow down. "De Crystal... Dhra esti en onya?" Sasha passed out in his wheelchair.

Kazuto just joined Alistar and Aylssa in Laughing while slipping into french. "Eh bien Ca vous a plus hein ? Vous en demandez encore." Then Kazuto noticed Sasha passed out "Well he can't have more anymore buut.....seriously how dangerous is this stuff?" Kazuto asked Alistar

Arcadonisia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Arcadonisia » Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:33 am

Flardania wrote:
Guadalupador wrote:Sasha felt woozy, his depth perception seemed to have failed him, as he put his hands out in front of him. His vision became blurry. "I-I don't think this is..." He slurred his words. "Thish ishn't good... Ye bvoy malyan..." Sasha later just unknowingly slipped into speaking Dorian. Everything around him began to slow down. "De Crystal... Dhra esti en onya?" Sasha passed out in his wheelchair.

Kazuto just joined Alistar and Aylssa in Laughing while slipping into french. "Eh bien Ca vous a plus hein ? Vous en demandez encore." Then Kazuto noticed Sasha passed out "Well he can't have more anymore buut.....seriously how dangerous is this stuff?" Kazuto asked Alistar

"Trust me, It's not dangerous at all." said Alistar as he sipped from his glass. "It's just very potent, as it is commonly used as a back up for morphine in Human hospitals, and has other...satisfying and calming effects. We drink it in such rare quantities as a way of celebration or to ease tensions that cannot be done in a natural and healthy way."

Guadalupador
Senator

Postby Guadalupador » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:56 pm

Sasha woke up, he was in a bed. The sunlight trickled in through the curtains. Damn, what was in that stuff? Sasha thought. He leaned up to look around the room. He found his wheelchair neatly placed at the foot of the comfortable bed. He crawled out of the sheets and made his way towards the chair. He adjusted himself into the chair and rolled over towards the door. Opening it, he peeked out into the hallway. "Anyone there?" Sasha asked down the hall, hoping there'd be someone there. A guard came around the corner towards Sasha. "Hey, can you tell me the time?" Sasha asked.

Arcadonisia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Arcadonisia » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:31 pm

Guadalupador wrote:Sasha woke up, he was in a bed. The sunlight trickled in through the curtains. Damn, what was in that stuff? Sasha thought. He leaned up to look around the room. He found his wheelchair neatly placed at the foot of the comfortable bed. He crawled out of the sheets and made his way towards the chair. He adjusted himself into the chair and rolled over towards the door. Opening it, he peeked out into the hallway. "Anyone there?" Sasha asked down the hall, hoping there'd be someone there. A guard came around the corner towards Sasha. "Hey, can you tell me the time?" Sasha asked.

The guard looked at his watch and replied in a calm manner. "It's 7 a.m. sir." said the guard as Alistar walked down the hall as he noticed Sasha peeking out. "It's about time you woke up." stated Alistar in a light tone. "I'm sure you still remember your scheduled implant surgery? It will begin in an hours time. I figured i'd wake you up so you can be prepared."

Guadalupador
Senator

Postby Guadalupador » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:35 pm

Arcadonisia wrote:
Guadalupador wrote:Sasha woke up, he was in a bed. The sunlight trickled in through the curtains. Damn, what was in that stuff? Sasha thought. He leaned up to look around the room. He found his wheelchair neatly placed at the foot of the comfortable bed. He crawled out of the sheets and made his way towards the chair. He adjusted himself into the chair and rolled over towards the door. Opening it, he peeked out into the hallway. "Anyone there?" Sasha asked down the hall, hoping there'd be someone there. A guard came around the corner towards Sasha. "Hey, can you tell me the time?" Sasha asked.

The guard looked at his watch and replied in a calm manner. "It's 7 a.m. sir." said the guard as Alistar walked down the hall as he noticed Sasha peeking out. "It's about time you woke up." stated Alistar in a light tone. "I'm sure you still remember your scheduled implant surgery? It will begin in an hours time. I figured i'd wake you up so you can be prepared."

"What happened? I mean last night." Sasha asked Alistar as he began rolling down the hall, along with the King. "Ah, yes, the surgery. I'll be ready for the hospital. You just need to get me there." Sasha said.

Flardania
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:46 pm

Arcadonisia wrote:

Walking down the hall were Kazuto and Mikasa along with Dante, Historia, and Enrique. "Your highness do you know where we can find Nathan Steele." Kazuto said to Alistar "Also I would like to present you with a gift from the presidential palace in Megalo Mesembria." Kazuto also said to Alistar.

Arcadonisia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Arcadonisia » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:57 pm

Guadalupador wrote:
Arcadonisia wrote:

"What happened? I mean last night." Sasha asked Alistar as he began rolling down the hall, along with the King. "Ah, yes, the surgery. I'll be ready for the hospital. You just need to get me there." Sasha said.

"What happened was that you drank too much Crystal, which isn't exactly compatible with the human digestive system. It should also explain why you only saw Ice Warriors drinking it in large amounts. The numbing qualities of Crystal induced a coma-like state and caused you to lose consciousness. That alone is why human hospitals chomp at the bit to buy of off of us since it knocks out its human consumer quite effectively." said Alistar as he continued.. "Don't worry my friend, I've arranged for transportation to take you to the surgeon. You will be walking again in no time."

Arcadonisia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Arcadonisia » Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:50 pm

Flardania wrote:
Arcadonisia wrote:

Walking down the hall were Kazuto and Mikasa along with Dante, Historia, and Enrique. "Your highness do you know where we can find Nathan Steele." Kazuto said to Alistar "Also I would like to present you with a gift from the presidential palace in Megalo Mesembria." Kazuto also said to Alistar.

"Nathan is in his apartment in the downtown district just south of here. If you want, I can give you his address, but for safety protocols for my employees, I need to know the reason for you asking." said Alistar as he also heard of the gift to be presented. "Well thank you! It is not necessary to present me a gift, but I appreciate the guesture."

Flardania
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:13 pm

Arcadonisia wrote:
Flardania wrote:Walking down the hall were Kazuto and Mikasa along with Dante, Historia, and Enrique. "Your highness do you know where we can find Nathan Steele." Kazuto said to Alistar "Also I would like to present you with a gift from the presidential palace in Megalo Mesembria." Kazuto also said to Alistar.

"Nathan is in his apartment in the downtown district just south of here. If you want, I can give you his address, but for safety protocols for my employees, I need to know the reason for you asking." said Alistar as he also heard of the gift to be presented. "Well thank you! It is not necessary to present me a gift, but I appreciate the guesture."

"The gift is an artist impression portrait of You, Enrique, and Lady Satsuki with a motto on the bottom that reads "Et imperantes in pace" Latin for leaders of peace by Ming Zhou." Mikasa said to Alistar

"You see we were untruthful to Nathan in Lockwood because everything was so tense but in light of calm conditions we world like to inform him about the origins of Dante and Enrique we decided that before we leave we must come clean." Kazuto said to Alistar

Arcadonisia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Arcadonisia » Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:17 pm

Flardania wrote:
Arcadonisia wrote:

"The gift is an artist impression portrait of You, Enrique, and Lady Satsuki with a motto on the bottom that reads "Et imperantes in pace" Latin for leaders of peace by Ming Zhou." Mikasa said to Alistar

"You see we were untruthful to Nathan in Lockwood because everything was so tense but in light of calm conditions we world like to inform him about the origins of Dante and Enrique we decided that before we leave we must come clean." Kazuto said to Alistar

"Very well." stated Alistar calmly. "His apartment is located on 9323 Moctai Drive, Apartment 32C on the top floor. Just let him know you are coming so you don't startle him. He doesn't approve of surprise visitors."

Flardania
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:24 pm

Arcadonisia wrote:
Flardania wrote:"The gift is an artist impression portrait of You, Enrique, and Lady Satsuki with a motto on the bottom that reads "Et imperantes in pace" Latin for leaders of peace by Ming Zhou." Mikasa said to Alistar

"Very well." stated Alistar calmly. "His apartment is located on 9323 Moctai Drive, Apartment 32C on the top floor. Just let him know you are coming so you don't startle him. He doesn't approve of surprise visitors."

"Um Alistar I do beg your pardon but we don't have his number so we do not have a way to contact Nathan about our coming."-Kazuto

Guadalupador
Senator

Postby Guadalupador » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:31 am

Sasha looked out the window out into the courtyard, he could see a car pulling in from the street. "That must be for me." Sasha said, before rolling towards elevator. "I'm glad that I'll be able to walk again." Sasha said while he was in the elevator.

Arcadonisia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Arcadonisia » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:00 pm

Flardania wrote:
Arcadonisia wrote:

"Um Alistar I do beg your pardon but we don't have his number so we do not have a way to contact Nathan about our coming."-Kazuto

Alistar pulled a piece of paper from his desk and wrote down Nathan's personal number and gave it to Kazuto, who was waiting patiently. "Call this number here and press 1. Once you hear the beep, state your name and reason for your visit. He should give you the go ahead from there." said Alistar in a hopeful tone. "That is if he isn't suffering from drinking too much Crystal from last night."

Arcadonisia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Arcadonisia » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:07 pm

Guadalupador wrote:Sasha looked out the window out into the courtyard, he could see a car pulling in from the street. "That must be for me." Sasha said, before rolling towards elevator. "I'm glad that I'll be able to walk again." Sasha said while he was in the elevator.

"Good luck my friend." said Alistar as he held the doors open for Sasha to roll through effortlessly. The car doors opened as Sasha situated himself in the car and shut the door just as the car jetted off onto the quiet streets on the way to the surgical center downtown. 30 minutes later, the doors to the surgical center opened as a tall Ice Warrior dressed in surgical garments greeted Sasha with a bright smile. "You must be Sasha?" asked the Surgeon carefully as he examined Sasha's expression. "Of course you are." said the Surgeon as he opened his doors to allow Sasha to come inside. "Alistar told me you would be coming by today. I am Drucia Carmichael, but you can address me as Dr. Carmichael."

Guadalupador
Senator

Postby Guadalupador » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:20 pm

"Alright Dr. Carmichael." Sasha responded. "I'm all ready. But first I do have a few questions." Sasha said as he looked up towards the surgeon. "How long is the operation going to be? And, would I have to undergo therapy here in Arcadonisia, or could I go back home and receive the physical therapy there?" Sasha asked.

Arcadonisia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Arcadonisia » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:28 pm

"The surgery should be no longer than two hours, which accounts for measurements and the bonding of the bionics to your skin, which is mostly painless and takes an hour for the Arcanium coated microfibers to interweave to the existing nerve endings and the nervous system. Once it has fully bonded with your legs, you will be able to walk again effortlessly." said Drucia in a cheery tone as he looked over medical information on a chart. "Physical Therapy for this type of surgery will take up to a month to fully sync yourself to the bionics. You are more than welcome to return home if you wish."

Guadalupador
Senator

Postby Guadalupador » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:37 pm

"Alright then, According to my orders, I'm being recalled back to Guadalupador, along with the rest of my team. We have orders to leave on Thursday." Sasha explained, as he was rolled into the operating room.

Arcadonisia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Arcadonisia » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:47 pm

Guadalupador wrote:"Alright then, According to my orders, I'm being recalled back to Guadalupador, along with the rest of my team. We have orders to leave on Thursday." Sasha explained, as he was rolled into the operating room.

"Okay then." stated Drucia as he rolled Sasha through the doors that led into the operating room. "Now, as a general rule, we typically give Human patients Crystal to put them to sleep while the operation gets underway. If you have an objections to this, we can give you an anesthetic instead, if that's what you prefer. Side effects are minimal, slight headache, temporary confusion but nothing serious."

Guadalupador
Senator

Postby Guadalupador » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:40 pm

Arcadonisia wrote:
Guadalupador wrote:"Alright then, According to my orders, I'm being recalled back to Guadalupador, along with the rest of my team. We have orders to leave on Thursday." Sasha explained, as he was rolled into the operating room.

"Okay then." stated Drucia as he rolled Sasha through the doors that led into the operating room. "Now, as a general rule, we typically give Human patients Crystal to put them to sleep while the operation gets underway. If you have an objections to this, we can give you an anesthetic instead, if that's what you prefer. Side effects are minimal, slight headache, temporary confusion but nothing serious."

"I had enough of it last night to pass me out. I don't have an objection about having any more." Sasha said jokingly. "Alright, put me under."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents