NATION

PASSWORD

Civil war begins in Peace for Men again(Open MT IC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Peace for men
Minister

Founded: Jul 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Peace for men » Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:27 pm

The Ghoul problem

The northeners took hold of the ropes and rode them upwards into the helicopters. Some stayed to hold the ghouls back a little longer.

Biggie Land
Envoy

Founded: Aug 26, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Biggie Land » Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:10 pm

GHOULS

The helicopters took off to Camp Ofan. The Odinians continued to fight as long as they could.

Losses: 5
RP Nation: The Empire of Odinia
Leader: King Leviathan
Factbook: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=28571

Krsta
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 24, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Krsta » Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:56 am

"Why the war continues?! DIdn't peace finally won in this land?!" Rosswell asked loudly, with panic.

Peace for men
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Peace for men » Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:01 pm

Ghouls
The men unloaded themselves at the base and began to report infomation to their officers. They'd been withdrawn to prepare a different defence line. One that could be held this time. The men moved through the camp half alive. Some having just been saved from their posistions before they became over run. The men made a gap as a jeep went through them, they began to swear and make gestures as they saw the men in the back. The men were drived into a tent then placed on chairs. General marshall walked in and sat down. He began to talk, "So you claim that you didn't set off those nukes?" The three leaders of the old regime sat there looking at Marshall, "We didn't set them off. We were preparing to send a message to you but our computers and other things began to fail to work. We set loose a new software that we should have tested. It should have removed our virus but instead it took control. It then detonated all our nukes to try and wipe out us."
"You mean the south?"
"No. All of us every human, man,woman and child. It's took control of our robotic experiments and will be here soon. The ghouls are not your main fear. They will have a lot of robots coming this way soon!" Marshall picked up his phone, "Can you send this message to all higher commands?" The message was soon sent to everyone who needed to hear it.

Peace for men
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Peace for men » Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:18 pm

Krsta wrote:"Why the war continues?! DIdn't peace finally won in this land?!" Rosswell asked loudly, with panic.

(OOC: to all who think i'm kinda making this go on for ever i want to have my nation rip itself apart and finally end it all with machines in charge and the nation a nuclear wasteland. Odinia you can continue to fight the ghouls but the robots and ghouls are going to win this war. Sorry)

IC
Message to: Krsta and odinia

Peace?There can never be peace in Peace For Men. Its an ironic name but we are always fighting. If not ourselves others. Now it seems that something, a machine, has seen this and is using the ghouls and robots it is beginning to build to exterminate us and prevent us from causing anymore death. But i fear it will not end as simply as that. I fear that anyone who attacks the robots when they finally arrive in support of the ghouls will be made a target for extermination. They will attack the northern sector and take control of the nuclear silos there and finish what they started.

The Ghoul/ robot problem

The ruins of the south
The machines marched forwards gunning down any humans in their paths. Machine roared over the ground, in the air and through the waters of the south. No radio signals could make it out of the south now. The robots marched slowly and with purpose towards the nuclear silos of the south. The few soldiers and civilains who stood in their way didn't stand a chance. A few robots fell as bullets ripped through their hardened skulls. The machines continued on feeling no emotions nothing at all. One looked at a human on the floor by its feet it stomped down on his face crushing the skull right out.

The north-Camp Ofan
"Sir the message has gone to all commands. The odianians should know about it soon." Marshall nodded. "Send a message to Commander spakr i want to talk to him." The clerk nodded and went off to fulfill the order.

Machine guns ceased fire as the last ghouls feel to the floor dead. The camp had come under attack twice and both times had repelled the enemy. But ammo was now running short and the men were becoming tired and less alert. Then the trucks which always ran this way appeared and unloaded the ammo the men needed.
Last edited by Peace for men on Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Albatross Enlightened
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 27, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Albatross Enlightened » Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:44 pm

Can I send an army to help with the ghoul "problem"?

Biggie Land
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Biggie Land » Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:23 pm

OOC: I kind of figured that there was no saving the North, but at least I've had fun trying to save the people. Can I at least bring as many citizens as possible to Odinia?
IC:

MESSAGE TO NORTHERN COMMAND

ENCODED

The Republic has been analyzing the situation in Peace for Men. We realize now, with great shame, that the situation appears to becoming worst. We are suggesting to the North, that they find homeage in Odininia. We welcome them with open arms, if they so wish. Let us know if you would want to find home in the Empire of Odinia. We have also decided that if the North is continued to be pushed back, we will be forced to withdraw support.

--
GHOUL AREA

The Odinians began to fall back to Camp Ofan. They gunned away as they withdrew. The Helicopters were also heading that way with the Northerners.

Peace for men
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Peace for men » Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:30 am

OOC: You may. You have served us with great honour.

IC
To: Odinia

We have looked at the situation as well and say you have total of one hour to get as many people as you can out. This is going to turn nuclear we fear the robots and ghouls are taking slow control of the souths nuclear silos. Launch squence has been iniated in now fifty-five minutes nuclear missiles will begin to rain down on the north. Get as many out you can.

Biggie Land
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Biggie Land » Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:35 am

OOC: Any plans of what you're going to do after this RP with your nation?

MESSAGE TO: PEACE FOR MEN CIVILIANS

We, the nation of Odinia are providing transports for any civilian who wants to find safety in Odinia. Please head to the docks in the Northern most part of Peace for Men. There, you will find our transports. We only have an hour, so please hurry there.

--
ODINIA

The Civilian transports had headed out and were almost there to Peace for Men.

--
PEACE FOR MEN - NORTH

The Odinians were trying to get everything packed up and get to the transports. They were almost done packing up. Commander Spakr rolled up to the Northern General. "Friend, I'm sorry we havn't been able to save your people."
Last edited by Biggie Land on Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Peace for men
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Peace for men » Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:00 am

OOC: might do something like terminator you know have a resistance against the machines in a post-apoclayptic future. RP and all you want to join in when i get around to it? Also the men and women of my na

IC

The civilians all flocked to the docks. They waited for the boats to arrive. The total amount who had made it to the docks is 10,000. They await the odinians to arrive with so only a few things that they need or are precouis to them.

"Its okay my friend i'd get out of here while you still can. This world will need a savouir sometime in the future and i have a feeling that's going to be you. We'll hold this road. Remember that card that guy is already in your country friend." The men around him began to fire as ghouls AND machine begin to come over the ridge line. "Get out of here now!" Marshall yelled at the odianain wheeling his wheel chair into the back of a chinook.

Half-hour left till nuclear ending.

Biggie Land
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Biggie Land » Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:08 am

OOC: Your message wasn't complete, you were saying something about your people?
IC:
DOCKS - NORTH

The boats arrived with Imperial Guards to keep the civilians safe and orderly. Each boat could carry 1,000 people. Each boat also could carry 500 Imperial Guard. The guards began to wave the people on.

--

CAMP OFAN

The Odinian quickly got Commander Spakr onto the XIH-7 Helicopter and they helicopters began to take off. They were going to get out of the nation quickly.

Peace for men
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Peace for men » Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:14 am

OOC: You know i need to figure this out a bit better. I was saying the men and women of my nation serve in the armed forces so you can form a regiment or anything out of them to use in another war if you like. Their born soldiers.

IC
The people loaded orderly onto the ships and watched as the guards climbed back on and the ships began to move again. They saw helicopters go over head. Then a great white flash happened. The nukes had launched the nations major cities all ceased to formerly exsist. The nation burned.

Biggie Land
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Biggie Land » Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:20 am

OOC: I'll join in when you do the next part of the RP. I will just have to figure out some way to deal with the robots... Your people will be treated well in my country. If you need any help in the planning section, let me know. Thanks for letting me be apart of this awesome RP, btw.

IC:
PEACE FOR MEN

The Odinians, with the Northerners, barely escaped the blast. The boats rocked as the explosion went off. The Imperial Guard went around to the Northeners, tending to them as needed.

Peace for men
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Peace for men » Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:56 am

OOC: Cool. I know this was a really cool one wasn't it. could probably do with some help on planning the next part. TG me!

IC
The north is now nothing but a nuclear wasteland. But it is not the end the robots sent out the nukes to exteriminate humanity but started only in this nation. They will soon spread to others they have already picked the biggest threat to them. Odinia. But they have to mop up in Peace For Men still.

A small group of soldiers climbed out of their nuclear shelter. They looked at the landscape around them the machines marching along it. They all dived for cover as a huge arm came down and picked them up. It placed them in a chamber pre-built and then the bullets flew into the chamber. The soldiers all fell to the ground dead.
Last edited by Peace for men on Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Biggie Land
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Biggie Land » Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:29 pm

OOC: K, I will think about some ideas. Am I controlling the Northerners who escaped now?

ODINIA

The boats were almost back home. The Republic was now back to fighting about what to do now.

Peace for men
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Peace for men » Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:12 am

OOC: Yeah if you want to you can control the civvies who made it out in time. Also once you,me and another guy have done planning we'll start the "War against the machines" thread. Shouldn't be hard.

IC
The north and south are ruled by machines. The machines have taken some humans prisoner to dispose of them more quickly and efficently, but some have been kept alive to work. The ones who haven't been captured are forming militant groups against the machines. The remains of the military are helping these groups. One major one has all the military support it needs this one is called the new army and is in overall command of the resistance groups.

Biggie Land
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Biggie Land » Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:43 am

A FEW DAYS LATER...

ODINIA

King Leviathan V, just as before the war, stepped out onto the balcony. People cheered again and it took a while for the Imperial Guard to calm everyone down so the King could speak. "Odinia, we may have lost control of Peace for Men... for now... However, we will be back. Tyr has blessed us, even though we have been weakened. Odin has given the Republic wisdom. We will gather up weapons and fight back against these machines and these ghouls. For now though, we must help our Northern friends who have joined us. Welcome them with open arms Odinia. They are now part of our society. Treat them as you would any Odinian. With kindness and with brotherhood."

--
The Northerners were given citizenship and were helped to find jobs and settle down in society. They were treated as equals and grew to love Odinia.

Peace for men
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Peace for men » Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:27 am

A few days later (OOC: War agianst the machines invite only or open?)

The resistance groups in the fallout shelters and underground streets that they'd built listened to their radios. A message from high command was on, "Today, the 29th december, we have just found out the radiation has retreated enough for us to go on the surface. But first we must fight the enemy out of the tunnels and bunkers. The end of the world was a a few days ago, but now the first day of our war, a war unlike any other has come. We will strike down the machine menace we will see that all of us give our very last drop of blood into the final victory of mankind. If we fail the whole world will fall."

Ekilion
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 27, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Ekilion » Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:33 am

If you guys want I could help agianst the machines (I've got a large enough army.)
Factbook: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=25855
Ekon: We try to avoid getting ourselves genocided
Premislyd: ^First time I've ever heard that

Proud member of TSAR. By way of Indentured servitude to the Vipran Imperium.
"We're never going to survive unless we get a little bit crazy"

Peace for men
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Peace for men » Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:36 am

Yeah but you need to wait for the other thread to start which i'll do 2moro.

Ekilion
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 27, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Ekilion » Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:41 am

Ok
Factbook: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=25855
Ekon: We try to avoid getting ourselves genocided
Premislyd: ^First time I've ever heard that

Proud member of TSAR. By way of Indentured servitude to the Vipran Imperium.
"We're never going to survive unless we get a little bit crazy"

Peace for men
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Peace for men » Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:38 am

Here we go war agianst the machines thread is up. Any suggestion on how to improve the intro accepted.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=30652

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents