NATION

PASSWORD

Psychotic Dictator kills everyone in his country

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The New Prussian Archipelago
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 03, 2014
Ex-Nation

Intervention

Postby The New Prussian Archipelago » Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:28 pm

The New Prussian Archipelago will not tolerate such abuse of power. We will boycott all Dredvian goods and launch a naval Blockade. Our military shall mobilize and prefer for war.
New Prussian troops posing as they prepare to go to war

HippieLove
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 04, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby HippieLove » Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:32 pm

the hippie governemnt of HippieLove wants to spread the love to Dredvia due to all the violence. 75 hippies are getting sent to Dredvia to spread the love.

Confederacy of Bavarian States
Envoy

Founded: Jan 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Confederacy of Bavarian States » Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:38 pm

HippieLove wrote:the hippie governemnt of HippieLove wants to spread the love to Dredvia due to all the violence. 75 hippies are getting sent to Dredvia to spread the love.

OOC: I speak for all when I say GTFO.
Anthem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeOVsI5SAhg
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=10537434
The day I sniped the WA: https://i.gyazo.com/b91eab0181bf2408cdbfd0efac69e2e6.png
"Now I just imagined an American in WWII running into a house holding a pineapple by the leaves and whacking Germans with it" - Confederacy of Bavarian States
I can be a bit of a sociopath, I haven't been tested (Nor can I afford it) so I can't tell whether I'm messed up in the head or have a terrible personality so forgive me for anything that might seem blunt

Legatia
Minister

Founded: Nov 30, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Legatia » Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:56 pm

HippieLove wrote:the hippie governemnt of HippieLove wants to spread the love to Dredvia due to all the violence. 75 hippies are getting sent to Dredvia to spread the love.

Hananack
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Hananack » Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:45 pm

disgusted by the hippies, the Hananackians have an order to torture and brutally murder any hippie scum they see.

Meanwhie, the Hananackian extremists are now killing everyone they see. There was one Hananackian extremist who was walking down an abandon town, when he heard a crying sound, the Hananackian extremist came closer to the crying, he burst down the door and there was a school of little children, huddled in a corner. The Hananackian grinned, he was excited to slay some little kids. He took out his machine gun and mowed down all the little kids, all 57 of them.

Sediczja
Minister

Founded: Oct 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Sediczja » Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:09 pm

Hananack wrote:disgusted by the hippies, the Hananackians have an order to torture and brutally murder any hippie scum they see.

Meanwhie, the Hananackian extremists are now killing everyone they see. There was one Hananackian extremist who was walking down an abandon town, when he heard a crying sound, the Hananackian extremist came closer to the crying, he burst down the door and there was a school of little children, huddled in a corner. The Hananackian grinned, he was excited to slay some little kids. He took out his machine gun and mowed down all the little kids, all 57 of them.

Sediczjan infantryman drops from the ceiling, entrenching tool in hand. Extremist shits pants, followed by death. Great success.
A holy place can never exist without enemies.
I'm not even an anarchist but whatever
DeviantArt
Anarcho-Saxony wrote:The USA was in NATO when the American Civil War happened

Carcelea wrote:WHEN IT WILL STOPS?????

Saiwania wrote:Instead of adjusting my world view to fit more closely with facts, I prefer to try to force the facts into my world view. I've come to my conclusion: that race mixing is bad, therefore I have to do my best to minimize what contradicts that and maximize what supports it. I desperately want the Bible's scriptures to say that God forbids interracial marriage.

Berdanvia
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Berdanvia » Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:17 pm

Sediczja wrote:
Hananack wrote:disgusted by the hippies, the Hananackians have an order to torture and brutally murder any hippie scum they see.

Sediczjan infantryman drops from the ceiling, entrenching tool in hand. Extremist shits pants, followed by death. Great success.

Don't worry about this guy, he is now Banned from this forum.

Sediczja
Minister

Founded: Oct 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Sediczja » Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:23 pm

Berdanvia wrote:
Don't worry about this guy, he is now Banned from this forum.

Godmodding, you say?

Berdanvia wrote:Due to Dredvia's extremist actions, Berdanvia is obviously going to get involved. Berdanvia sends in 1000 soldiers with 25 tanks into Dredvia to take out the police and the governent. Also Berdanvia sends in one of their bombers straight to the capital to blow it up.

Berdanvian forces move into Dredvia, when they got there, the border was sealed off by tons of barbed wire. But that was no match for Berdanvias tanks, when they got into Dredvia, they were pounded by gun fire from the Dredvian police. A few minutes later the police were shot dead and the Berdanvian forces and they proceeded into their country.
A holy place can never exist without enemies.
I'm not even an anarchist but whatever
DeviantArt
Anarcho-Saxony wrote:The USA was in NATO when the American Civil War happened

Carcelea wrote:WHEN IT WILL STOPS?????

Saiwania wrote:Instead of adjusting my world view to fit more closely with facts, I prefer to try to force the facts into my world view. I've come to my conclusion: that race mixing is bad, therefore I have to do my best to minimize what contradicts that and maximize what supports it. I desperately want the Bible's scriptures to say that God forbids interracial marriage.

The German Democratic Reich
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

#REKT

Postby The German Democratic Reich » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:04 pm

The Reichskanzler dropped down his paper, disgusted at what he just read. How could these people be, so...Subhuman!?

He looked at his Kommandant with a grave expression. "This is not a war we can avoid, prepare the country for another conflict, send the Luftwaffe there and provide immediate air support against this disgusting pig!"

The Deutsche Marine has moved outside Dredvia, their aircraft carriers carrying a total of 180 planes, ready for action. Several Stealth Fighters flew from the carrier, "Krieg Und Frauen" to Dredvia to perform one of the most infamous German flight invasions. The Blitzkrieg. The planes dropped massive amounts of bombs on one government owned building, and two military bases.

OOC: I made an attack, you can decide the casualties.
Last edited by The German Democratic Reich on Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Workers of the World! Unite!

☭☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭

The German Democratic ReichFull Member of the International Space Agency

Follow your Hopes and Dreams!

Founder of USAC

Gameplay aint free, the raiding of regions has to be littered with the blood of roleplayers. Max "Crazy Baldman" Barry is no friend of mine! He's a writing roleplaying loser, and probably has a real life aswell. HYDRA and Black Riders not Portal to the multiverse and II ok. Praise DEN

Roleplayer on the Ancient Ones Multiversal Crossover RP!

IIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIiiI

Legatia
Minister

Nuclear Conflict

Postby Legatia » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:12 pm

"Prepare for launch in 3, 2, 1."

The Trierarch inserted the keys into the slot, twisting them. Twin SLBMs fired from the submarine, and headed towards both Hananack and Dredvia.

Berdanvia
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Berdanvia » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:37 pm

After the missles were fired at both Dredvia nad Hananack, everything was destroyed. Both countries had no choice but to surrender to the opposing faction.

A few hours later, both Dredvia and Hananack surrendered to Legatia.

New Frenco Empire
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Frenco Empire » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:22 pm

Tagging to repeatedly laugh at this illogical, godmodded PoS.
NEW FRENCO EMPIRE

Transferring information from disorganized notes into presentable factbooks is way too time consuming for a procrastinator. Just ask if you have questions.
Plutocratic Evil Empire™ situated in a post-apocalyptic Decopunk North America. Extreme PMT, yet socially stuck in the interwar/immediate post-war era, with Jazz music and flapper culture alongside nanotechnology and Martian colonies. Tier I power of the Frencoverse.

Las Palmeras wrote:Roaring 20s but in the future and with mutants

Alyakia wrote:you are a modern poet
Top Hits of 2132! (Imperial Public Radio)
Coming at you from Fort Orwell! (Imperial Forces Network)

Sovereign Colonies
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Sovereign Colonies » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:55 pm

The situation in Dredvia is most dire, and is in need of immediate attention. Should Dredvia and those nations in cahoots with Dredvia not stand down at once, the Colonial Fleet and Marines will be called in to stabilize the situation.

Nua Corda
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nua Corda » Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:27 am

Sediczja wrote:Sediczjan infantryman drops from the ceiling, entrenching tool in hand. Extremist shits pants, followed by death. Great success.

I loled. Easily the best post in this shockingly bad thread.
Call me Corda.
Sarcasm Warning! This post may not be entirely serious
Bullpups, Keymod and Magpul, oh my!
Bong Hits for Jesus!
Like Sci-Fi? Like Worldbuilding? Check out the Uprising Project!
Renegade for Life|Gun-toting Liberal. Because fuck stereotypes|Your friendly neighborhood gun nerd. Ask me anything!|Shameless Mass Effect Fan. I like Quarians a bit more than I should...|This nation is not a nation, and may or may not represent my views|I have been known to draw guns for folks, occasionally
Because people care, right?

New Frenco Empire
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Frenco Empire » Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:38 am

Nua Corda wrote:
Sediczja wrote:Sediczjan infantryman drops from the ceiling, entrenching tool in hand. Extremist shits pants, followed by death. Great success.

I don't know. This little piece of godmoddingly beautiful roleplay-ability made me laugh for some reason.
NEW FRENCO EMPIRE

Transferring information from disorganized notes into presentable factbooks is way too time consuming for a procrastinator. Just ask if you have questions.
Plutocratic Evil Empire™ situated in a post-apocalyptic Decopunk North America. Extreme PMT, yet socially stuck in the interwar/immediate post-war era, with Jazz music and flapper culture alongside nanotechnology and Martian colonies. Tier I power of the Frencoverse.

Las Palmeras wrote:Roaring 20s but in the future and with mutants

Alyakia wrote:you are a modern poet
Top Hits of 2132! (Imperial Public Radio)
Coming at you from Fort Orwell! (Imperial Forces Network)

Senaria
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Senaria » Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:19 am

Senaria, although it's army sent elsewhere, begins drawing support for more volunteer groups, in a attempt to take down the clearly anti-worker society of Dredvia, it's entire existance practically alien to the communist Senarians.

Gigaverse
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 26, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gigaverse » Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:15 am

New Frenco Empire wrote:
Nua Corda wrote:

I don't know. This little piece of godmoddingly beautiful roleplay-ability made me laugh for some reason.

Excuse Berdanvia for his tendency to use puppet and refusing to learn what "god-mod" is.
Art-person(?). Japan liker. tired-ish.
Student in linguistics ???. On-and-off writer.
MAKE CAKE NOT stupidshiticanmakefunof.
born in, raised in and emigrated from vietbongistan lolol
Operating this polity based on preferences and narrative purposes
clowning incident | clowning incident | bottom text
can produce noises in (in order of grasp) vietbongistani, oldspeak
and bonjourois (learning weebspeak and hitlerian at uni)

The German Democratic Reich
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The German Democratic Reich » Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:56 am

Gigaverse wrote:
New Frenco Empire wrote:I don't know. This little piece of godmoddingly beautiful roleplay-ability made me laugh for some reason.

Excuse Berdanvia for his tendency to use puppet and refusing to learn what "god-mod" is.

OOC: Don't quite like the God modding here...
So Berdanvia is ignored?

Workers of the World! Unite!

☭☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭

The German Democratic ReichFull Member of the International Space Agency

Follow your Hopes and Dreams!

Founder of USAC

Gameplay aint free, the raiding of regions has to be littered with the blood of roleplayers. Max "Crazy Baldman" Barry is no friend of mine! He's a writing roleplaying loser, and probably has a real life aswell. HYDRA and Black Riders not Portal to the multiverse and II ok. Praise DEN

Roleplayer on the Ancient Ones Multiversal Crossover RP!

IIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIiiI

Gigaverse
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 26, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gigaverse » Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:58 am

The German Democratic Reich wrote:
Gigaverse wrote:Excuse Berdanvia for his tendency to use puppet and refusing to learn what "god-mod" is.

OOC: Don't quite like the God modding here...
So Berdanvia is ignored?

OOC: Uh... I don't get it.

The guy's just a bit headstrong. I was like him when I first started (though judging by attitude, I was much milder).
Art-person(?). Japan liker. tired-ish.
Student in linguistics ???. On-and-off writer.
MAKE CAKE NOT stupidshiticanmakefunof.
born in, raised in and emigrated from vietbongistan lolol
Operating this polity based on preferences and narrative purposes
clowning incident | clowning incident | bottom text
can produce noises in (in order of grasp) vietbongistani, oldspeak
and bonjourois (learning weebspeak and hitlerian at uni)

Legatia
Minister

Postby Legatia » Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:35 pm

I myself do not see how two nuclear missiles can destroy two entire countries.

This is bad, I had a feeling it would be from the start.

Achaian Peloponnese
Secretary

Founded: Mar 02, 2014
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Achaian Peloponnese » Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:59 pm

Minister Peiraias read through the latest message and blinked. He read it again. He blinked again. Obviously something was wrong here. He put down the missive and reached for his telephone.

"Minister Pagkrati? This is Peiraias. Have you heard the latest in the Dredvia situation?"

"Obviously not. You're the Minister of the Exterior, not me. The last I heard was your briefing from yesterday afternoon."

"Yes, well... Apparently missiles can kill countries. Yes, 180 million or so people at a time. How far along is that missile program you've been working on?"

"...I'll get on that right away. Thank you."

"Not a problem."

Minister Peiraias put the receiver back in its cradle and glanced at the world map on his wall. "Well, at least they're too busy fighting over scraps over there to worry about us piddly little Achaians..." Obviously the anax wouldn't need to hear his assessment worded quite that way, but Peiraias was certain that Kerameikos would get the idea anyway.

Armakistan
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Armakistan » Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:10 pm

The Glorious Leader of Armakistan took time out from fighting protesters in his own capital city to send his crucial telegram to all involved in this mess.

To: All those involved in this mess
From: The Emergency desk of The Glorious Leader of Armakistan Jacob Marston

Meh...

Yours sincerely,

The Glorious Leader of Armakistan Jacob Marston
Disclaimer: Armakistan is country that does not reflect my true political views. It is intended to poke fun at extreme nations and to help produce some interesting RP ideas. Any questions please don't hesitate to drop me a TG.
Armakistan
City of Evezny - Tryganizstan ('Peacekeeping')
1-2-3-4-5 || Increased threat of terror attacks in Evezny
Region: Esportiva
#RIPPhilHughes

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents