NATION

PASSWORD

Liberty's Siren Song (OOC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Edolia
Secretary

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Liberty's Siren Song (OOC)

Postby Edolia » Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:49 pm

Ground Rules, as I do not think I have been quite clear enough with what is going to go on in the thread and certain things have been misinterpreted! I have not yet fired upon British Prussia, and I have merely alerted him what I am going to do and have told him what is being sent out in my deployment.

The destroyers then swiftly move in to attack the submarines, launching helicopters to pinpoint them with towed sonars and then sink them with missiles within a far range, while the carriers brought forth more swarms of ASW helicopters and they began to head close to fire at their targets

No shots have yet been fired, but I altered the grammar to make this even clearer, as I consider it fair to allow people to respond properly to any military actions in a thread, thus my rules for the thread will go into effect now:

To make things fair for everyone and to give people a chance to respond.

All Sea Deployments must have at least three posts.
1. Deployment
2. Positioning
3. Aggressive Action.

All Air deployments must take place over at least 2 posts
1. Launching and positioning
2. Aggressive Action.

All ground deployments must take place over at least 3 posts.
1. Deployment or Movement
2. Landing or Positioning
3. Aggressive Action.

Skipping a step shall be considered Akin to teleportation and thus breaking the rules set for the thread, and shall lead to breaking the realism rules which can provoke an attack of opportunity by the defending party.

If you have any other possible alternative suggestions to increase fairness, feel free to put them forward, k?

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:54 pm

I motion for a limit on WMD use [my typical rule is, 'none'].
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

Rohane Alista
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 24, 2012
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rohane Alista » Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:01 pm

I agree with Allanea- no WMD's at all. Not bio, chemical, or nuclear. It'd just be too huge a mess if this devolved into a war of outright destruction, and a bit unreasonable- I don't think either side wants to have no country left to rule.

Edolia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Edolia » Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:43 pm

Edolia considers such weapons as cowardly and dishonorable so this is not really a foreseeable issue even ICly.

Mind, it is a good and sensible idea to limit such!

Thoricia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Thoricia » Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:08 pm

Edolia, if I'm reading this right British Prussia has no subs in the water, I believe they are Spectare's
Ponderosa wrote:I kick you in the face, because I'm angry that I actually wrote out a creative response to the post above, only to find out that you ruined it.

This quote sums up my life.

Edolia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Edolia » Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:38 pm

perhaps so, but I am not sure.

Spectare
Envoy

Founded: Jul 09, 2007
Corporate Police State

Postby Spectare » Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:55 pm

Thoricia wrote:Edolia, if I'm reading this right British Prussia has no subs in the water, I believe they are Spectare's

That's what I thought as well. How should we proceed forward?
Lackadaisical2 wrote:w/e nigga.

The Empire of Spectare Factbook

Defcon Level: 5 - 4 - 3 - 2 - 1
Defcon 2 - Preparing troops for deployment, war is on the horizon. Still possibility of diplomacy.

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:28 pm

Spectare was headed for points about 2,000 km from the nation, wasn't he?

I certainly thought it was BP's subs Edolia attacked, which makes sense, since they were headed for closer positions to Edolia than everyone else's.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

Thoricia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Thoricia » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:44 pm

I did not think BP had subs nearby, however I could be wrong
Ponderosa wrote:I kick you in the face, because I'm angry that I actually wrote out a creative response to the post above, only to find out that you ruined it.

This quote sums up my life.

British Prussia
Minister

Founded: Jul 05, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby British Prussia » Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:37 am

Well, they had just left BP :P
But nevermind, let's just spice things up a bit ;)
British Prussia - Britisches Preußen
Content provided by: Foreign & Trade Office | Ministry of War
Embassy | Factbook | C.W.Sentinel | Regional Map
WARCON: | Critical | Severe | Substanial | Low
Response: | Execptional | Heightened | Normal
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: 2.50
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 2.69

Conservative Cosmopolitan
Cosmopolitan 18%
Secular 17%
Reactionary 4%
Authoritarian 14%
Capitalistic 12%
Pro-Military 9%
Anthropocentric 43%
Monarchy, Centre-Right, Military, Economic Interventionism, Trade, Wealth, Living Wage, Social Conservatism, Capitalism, Pro-Choice, Lesbians/Gays/Bisexuals, Roman Catholicism, Hong Kong, Commonwealth of Nations, Anglosphere, Conservative Party (UK), National Party (NZ)

British Prussia
Minister

Founded: Jul 05, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby British Prussia » Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:41 am

I apologise for the long reply. Unfortunately my ISP suddenly felt an urge to send me back to the last century.
I had to entertain myself using a box thing called a television and another box thing called a DVD player...
Last edited by British Prussia on Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
British Prussia - Britisches Preußen
Content provided by: Foreign & Trade Office | Ministry of War
Embassy | Factbook | C.W.Sentinel | Regional Map
WARCON: | Critical | Severe | Substanial | Low
Response: | Execptional | Heightened | Normal
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: 2.50
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 2.69

Conservative Cosmopolitan
Cosmopolitan 18%
Secular 17%
Reactionary 4%
Authoritarian 14%
Capitalistic 12%
Pro-Military 9%
Anthropocentric 43%
Monarchy, Centre-Right, Military, Economic Interventionism, Trade, Wealth, Living Wage, Social Conservatism, Capitalism, Pro-Choice, Lesbians/Gays/Bisexuals, Roman Catholicism, Hong Kong, Commonwealth of Nations, Anglosphere, Conservative Party (UK), National Party (NZ)

Edolia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Edolia » Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:51 pm

British Prussia, kindly read my posts clearly please. I have addressed your chaps and taken them to Warrenstahl, so unless you want me to have them wave and say TALK TO ME! then I am just going to board and take custody of another ship, which admittedly is hilarious and fun for me, but it should be something you should ICly avoid!

So, on with it then or I will write my next post of taking custody of another surrendered ship! It doesn't matter what it is in your nation in meaning, in Edolia White Flag= A Surrender. That's how it will ICly be received as a result!

Edolia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Edolia » Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:49 am

British Prussia, please do not God mod my navy and my nation. You've leapt beyond what is a reasonable assumption and godmodded my environment. Whenever you are writing what is supposed to be Edölia that is a God Mod. Only I determine my own nation and its environment, so I would ask that you edit out that nonsense please.

Edolia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Edolia » Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:22 pm

Alright guys, sorry for the hiatus, I have not missed anyone's posts, my health tanked into a hole, and I have had little time to post. I will get to more posting this week.

Sorry for the wait!

No, the RP isn't over.
Last edited by Edolia on Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Edolia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Edolia » Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:27 pm

Also Map of Doom providing posthaste for additions of general positions of approach.

Take a look

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents