NATION

PASSWORD

Liberation war of Bulgaria ( MT, OOC CLOSED!)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 20, 2012
Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:15 am

Bulgar Rouge wrote:
Inyourfaceistan wrote:Bump?

I'm waiting for EC's response.

With the faint exception of the random and sporadic Jihadi-spam (which isn't even as bad here as I have seen it in other places) this is one of the best RP's I have been in.

It's not French,it's not Spanish,it's Inyurstan
"Inyourfaceistan" refers to my player/user name, "Inyursta" is my IC name. NOT INYURSTAN. IF YOU CALL INYURSTA "INYURSTAN" THEN IT SHOWS THAT YOU CANT READ. Just refer to me as IYF or Stan.

Bulgar Rouge
Minister

Founded: Dec 08, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Bulgar Rouge » Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:03 pm

Inyourfaceistan wrote:
Bulgar Rouge wrote:
I'm waiting for EC's response.

With the faint exception of the random and sporadic Jihadi-spam (which isn't even as bad here as I have seen it in other places) this is one of the best RP's I have been in.

Me too actually, so thanks to everyone for it. :) EC said he'll post soon and I'll take care of my response shortly after.

This nation does not reflect my RL views.
Singaporean Transhumans wrote:I'm only saying that, well, even commies have reached the level of selling counterfeit and drugs in their storefronts, we can't be any less.

The Holy Therns wrote:Politicians make statements. It's their substitute for achievement.

Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:09 am

Hey I really, really hate marking hits; but you kind of just ignored entirely the AIM-9x Sidewinder missile I fired at one of the Yataks...

"Inyourfaceistan" refers to my player/user name, "Inyursta" is my IC name. NOT INYURSTAN. IF YOU CALL INYURSTA "INYURSTAN" THEN IT SHOWS THAT YOU CANT READ. Just refer to me as IYF or Stan.

Bulgar Rouge
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Bulgar Rouge » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:29 am

Inyourfaceistan wrote:Hey I really, really hate marking hits; but you kind of just ignored entirely the AIM-9x Sidewinder missile I fired at one of the Yataks...

Oh, I haven't ignored it, I just tend to read quickly and miss some of the things you've written. I'll update my post in a bit.

Singaporean Transhumans wrote:I'm only saying that, well, even commies have reached the level of selling counterfeit and drugs in their storefronts, we can't be any less.

The Holy Therns wrote:Politicians make statements. It's their substitute for achievement.

Bulgar Rouge
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Bulgar Rouge » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:51 am

Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:56 am

Lol. Propaganda much?

Bulgar Rouge
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Bulgar Rouge » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:17 am

Inyourfaceistan wrote:

Lol. Propaganda much?

The battlefield reports are clearly propaganda, but the numbers... not so much. :p

Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:33 pm

How far from the shore is Sveti Ivan?

Bulgar Rouge
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Bulgar Rouge » Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:24 am

Inyourfaceistan wrote:How far from the shore is Sveti Ivan?

Most of the islands are between 500 m and 1 kilometre away, I believe.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Ivan_Island

Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:26 pm

Since when was Sveti Ivan captured back?

And Cuscatlan your posts seem to have gone down hill...

Bulgar Rouge
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Bulgar Rouge » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:26 am

Inyourfaceistan wrote:Since when was Sveti Ivan captured back?

And Cuscatlan your posts seem to have gone down hill...

I had written a dispatch about an operation to retake it a few weeks ago.

Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:36 am

Wait, are you para-dropping forces NOW?

Also, are you trying to target the Sentinel drone over the Nestos or an F-22 patrol near the border.
Last edited by Inyourfaceistan on Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bulgar Rouge
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Bulgar Rouge » Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:51 am

Inyourfaceistan wrote:Wait, are you para-dropping forces NOW?

I paradropped weapons, not forces. I don't have the capacity to paradrop forces.

Also, are you trying to target the Sentinel drone over the Nestos or an F-22 patrol near the border.

I'm targeting the one approaching my border to scout for the artillery positions ?
Last edited by Bulgar Rouge on Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:44 am

Bulgar Rouge wrote:
Inyourfaceistan wrote:Wait, are you para-dropping forces NOW?

I paradropped weapons, not forces. I don't have the capacity to paradrop forces.

Alright you threw me off because I would have sworn you said like airborne division earlier. Regardless, are you airdropping supplies with my F-22's and Su-37's flying around everywhere?

I'm targeting the one approaching my border to scout for the artillery positions ?[/quote]

Oh, you mean the like 6 RQ-9 Predator drones?

The RQ-170 Sentinel is near the Nestos River, informing the various artillery forces what to shoot.

Bulgar Rouge
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Bulgar Rouge » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:23 am

Inyourfaceistan wrote:
Bulgar Rouge wrote:

Alright you threw me off because I would have sworn you said like airborne division earlier. Regardless, are you airdropping supplies with my F-22's and Su-37's flying around everywhere?

Hm...can't remember transporting an airborne division; I might have mentioned something about having one, but that's different from deploying it, I don't have the means to paradrop anything other than supplies right now. And I thought your F-22s and Su-37s are flying primarily in the southwest, this is much more to the southeast.

The RQ-170 Sentinel is near the Nestos River, informing the various artillery forces what to shoot.

Probably the former. I just thought you had a second RQ-170 flying at me.

Also, Lebanon: how the hell did you organise a Free Bulgarian Army at the heart of my State ? Not to mention that you can't possibly do it either way because everyone is interned in communes and tightly controlled by the government.
Last edited by Bulgar Rouge on Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:20 am

Bulgar Rouge wrote:
Inyourfaceistan wrote:

Hm...can't remember transporting an airborne division; I might have mentioned something about having one, but that's different from deploying it, I don't have the means to paradrop anything other than supplies right now. And I thought your F-22s and Su-37s are flying primarily in the southwest, this is much more to the southeast.

F-22's are flying the length of Greece, but closer to Bulgaria (obviously not all in one movement).
Su-37's are flying inland in the west but closer to the coast in the east near Turkey (due to the crooked-L shape of Greece)
They are flying above the range of most SHORADS and MANPADS, and F-22's are stealth anyway.

Also, Lebanon: how the hell did you organise a Free Bulgarian Army at the heart of my State ? Not to mention that you can't possibly do it either way because everyone is interned in communes and tightly controlled by the government.

Oh, yeah. You're right, its looking for the rocket artillery. The RQ-9's were scouting ahead for the armored advance.

Also, I know there is some Bulgarian Resistance Rebel group, but most of them have been pushed into Greece.

Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:39 pm

Also, because Cuscatlan jumped the gun on my plan before I had subdued anti-ship and anti-air defenses, can I please get a reply to my last naval strike which has been in pause since like forever...

Lebanon Christian Republic
Minister

Founded: Sep 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Lebanon Christian Republic » Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:41 pm

Bulgar Rouge wrote:
Inyourfaceistan wrote:

Most of what I wrote is actually propaganda, but most of my men are foreigners from my own country and turkey.

Bulgar Rouge
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Bulgar Rouge » Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:22 am

Inyourfaceistan wrote:Also, because Cuscatlan jumped the gun on my plan before I had subdued anti-ship and anti-air defenses, can I please get a reply to my last naval strike which has been in pause since like forever...

I'm answering today. EC, I'll answer your attacks separately to keep the RP going.

Bulgar Rouge
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Bulgar Rouge » Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:04 am

Btw EDIT: I had answered to your cruise missile attack here.

Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:13 am

Bulgar Rouge wrote:Btw EDIT: I had answered to your cruise missile attack here.

Oh, I didn't see that, thanks.

Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:25 pm

There is not much I can do so far as the drone goes, but for the record I really don't appreciate it when people mark hits on my forces.

Bulgar Rouge
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Bulgar Rouge » Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:46 am

Inyourfaceistan wrote:There is not much I can do so far as the drone goes, but for the record I really don't appreciate it when people mark hits on my forces.

If you mean the SS-21 hits, I thought I had removed that ? I write them in drafts and sometimes I leave things that shouldn't be there, if I explicitly mark hits then ignore them. Btw a Tochka missile can't be shot down with automatic fire, it has a much, much higher speed than a cruise missile, something like 1.5-2 kilometres per second.

Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:58 am

Bulgar Rouge wrote:
Inyourfaceistan wrote:There is not much I can do so far as the drone goes, but for the record I really don't appreciate it when people mark hits on my forces.

If you mean the SS-21 hits, I thought I had removed that ? I write them in drafts and sometimes I leave things that shouldn't be there, if I explicitly mark hits then ignore them. Btw a Tochka missile can't be shot down with automatic fire, it has a much, much higher speed than a cruise missile, something like 1.5-2 kilometres per second.

No, I was referring to the EMP hits. But in that scenario there is little my drone could do without prior modification...
Also, my crews didn't know that, they just shot missiles and cannons anyway. But I do think given a certain angle a cannon could engage it.
Last edited by Inyourfaceistan on Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bulgar Rouge
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Bulgar Rouge » Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:13 am

Inyourfaceistan wrote:
No, I was referring to the EMP hits. But in that scenario there is little my drone could do without prior modification...
Also, my crews didn't know that, they just shot missiles and cannons anyway. But I do think given a certain angle a cannon could engage it.

Oh, well I guess rapidly losing altitude could mean some loss of control that could probably be overridden, although that's unlikely in this case, most of its electronics would be fried. That's also very difficult, quasiballistic missiles fall at a very steep angle (60+ degrees) but it's still almost impossible to intercept them, unlike a much slower cruise missile.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents