NATION

PASSWORD

The Glorious Confederacy-FeruMavian Embassy (IC/OOC/CLOSED)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
BFU
Envoy

Founded: Nov 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

The Glorious Confederacy-FeruMavian Embassy (IC/OOC/CLOSED)

Postby BFU » Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:23 pm

This will be used by the regions of FeruMavia and the Glorious Confederacy to meet to discuss matters of varying degrees of importance and to resolve problems in our regions as well as discuss other events occurring around the world.

List of those invited:

Nations that reside in: FeruMavia
Nations that reside in: The Glorious Confederacy

Previous Events Found Here:

http://bobafett1590.blogspot.co.uk/p/nationstates.html

Current Event(s) to be Discussed:

- Canisiuso's Execution of many Glorious Confederacy PoWs

Cause After the treaty between FeruMavia and the Glorious Confederacy, Canisiuso demanded that the BFU release all remaining PoWs, the BFU insisted that the treaty stated that all PoWs excluding the Generals should be released, Canisiuso was not satisfied and killed all remaining GC PoWs in revenge.

Current Status: The BFU sent an Ultimatum to Canisiuso but Canisiuso refused and tensions are rising as the BFU, instead of declaring war after the Ultimatum's refusal, attempted a blockade, Canisiuso sent out their navy and it seems that war is almost imminent, which many fear could evolve into another regional conflict, since FeruMavia nations have a Mutual Warfare agreement with each other. The BFU asks the FPPCIE not to stand with Canisiuso if Canisiuso attacks the BFU
Last edited by BFU on Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Category:Moralistic Democracy
Economy:Frightening
Civil Rights:Good
Political Freedoms:Average

Military
Military Size:

Economy:

Exchange Rate: S$ (Silver Credit) = 0.9342 USD
GDP: See economy pages
Inflation: 7.01%
Unemployment: 7%

FPPCIE
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby FPPCIE » Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:25 pm

BFU wrote:This will be used by the regions of FeruMavia and the Glorious Confederacy to meet to discuss matters of varying degrees of importance and to resolve problems in our regions as well as discuss other events occurring around the world.

List of those invited:

Cause After the treaty between FeruMavia and the Glorious Confederacy, Canisiuso demanded that the BFU release all remaining PoWs, the BFU insisted that the treaty stated that all PoWs excluding the Generals should be released, Canisiuso was not satisfied and killed all remaining GC PoWs in revenge.

Current Status: The BFU sent an Ultimatum to Canisiuso but Canisiuso refused and tensions are rising as the BFU, instead of declaring war after the Ultimatum's refusal, attempted a blockade, Canisiuso sent out their navy and it seems that war is almost imminent, which many fear could evolve into another regional conflict, since FeruMavia nations have a Mutual Warfare agreement with each other. The BFU asks the FPPCIE not to stand with Canisiuso if Canisiuso attacks the BFU

This is a diplomatic disaster. Canisiuso will not declare war. Well, I hope they don't. We will have to though if it comes to war. And they sent out their navy since you tried a foolish blockade.
I support thermonuclear warfare. Do you?

Pro Israel, Pro Traditional Morals, Pro Life

Born Again Christian And Proud Of It.

BFU
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby BFU » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:06 am

FPPCIE wrote:
BFU wrote:This will be used by the regions of FeruMavia and the Glorious Confederacy to meet to discuss matters of varying degrees of importance and to resolve problems in our regions as well as discuss other events occurring around the world.

List of those invited:

This is a diplomatic disaster. Canisiuso will not declare war. Well, I hope they don't. We will have to though if it comes to war. And they sent out their navy since you tried a foolish blockade.
I fail to see how it is foolish at all. Canisiuso broke one of the terms of the treaty and is/was threatening the peace, if we let anyone do that, then another war will break out in a matter of minutes, warmongers like Canisiuso must be put in line and shown they can't start war whenever they feel like it and will be severely punished for their transgressions.

Them sending out their navy is a useless gesture, the only reason we haven't opened fired yet and obliterated their navy is because we wish to pursue more peaceful resolution, however, if all else fails, then the blockade will have to be enforced. If they declare war we will have to retaliate, but we hope it will not come to that.

Lastly, the treaties between the FeruMavian are ridiculous, a defensive pact make sense but a mutual warfare does not. It basically means if one of the nations of FeruMavia wandered into a neutral nation and started killing everybody, you would join in?
Last edited by BFU on Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Military
Military Size:

Economy:

Pindian Republic
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Pindian Republic » Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:44 am

I suggest FerusMavia and The Glorious Confederacy make some agreements. This is what I suggest:

The following applies to all nations in the FerusMavia and Glorious Confederacy regions.
  • All nations will become members of a league to ensure peace. We will discuss and solve our differences through diplomacy in this league
  • All nations Both regions dismantle large portions of their weapons. World Assembly officials will be asked to verify this.
  • Nations will be encouraged to start an Embassy in the other nations of FM and the GC.
  • If one nation attacks another every other nation included into this agreement has to help the defender.
  • No troops can be stationed within 50 kilometers the region's borders.

BFU
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby BFU » Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:18 am

Pindian Republic wrote:I suggest FerusMavia and The Glorious Confederacy make some agreements. This is what I suggest:

The following applies to all nations in the FerusMavia and Glorious Confederacy regions.
  • All nations will become members of a league to ensure peace. We will discuss and solve our differences through diplomacy in this league
  • All nations Both regions dismantle large portions of their weapons. World Assembly officials will be asked to verify this.
  • Nations will be encouraged to start an Embassy in the other nations of FM and the GC.
  • If one nation attacks another every other nation included into this agreement has to help the defender.

This is actually a good idea. I did try to implement demilitarised zones but FeruMavia refused (I think they may do so again)

Military
Military Size:

Economy:

Pindian Republic
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Pindian Republic » Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:51 am

BFU wrote:
Pindian Republic wrote:I suggest FerusMavia and The Glorious Confederacy make some agreements. This is what I suggest:

This is actually a good idea. I did try to implement demilitarised zones but FeruMavia refused (I think they may do so again)

Well they don't have to agree on every point of my suggestion. I think especially the League could prevent new wars and we could also use it to criticize other countries in a peaceful way.

BFU
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby BFU » Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:50 am

Also, the BFU thinks it is wise that FeruMavia abolishes their mutual warfare pact, and replaces it with a defensive pact.

Military
Military Size:

Economy:

BFU
Envoy

Ex-Nation

BFU Government Vote

Postby BFU » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:56 am

To: Administration of FPPCIE
Priority: High

Unfortunately the scheming Imperialists have proposed we go to war with Canisiuso, some of the people are behind them and they may gain enough support to pass the legislation. If they do this, I will not be able to stop it.

If you are reasonable, you will not adhere to your Mutual Warfare pact. I do not wish for war, but a minority of my people do and unfortunately, these warmongering Imperialists are trying to undermine my government to not only install their own, but to engage in another war . They even propose Edelani is collaborating with Canisiuso, which has got some people riled up

This would have dire consequences. If my government passes the legislation, we ask you, for the sakes of both our regions, stay out of the war. Unless you wish for another, but we hope you don't.

Even some Democrats believe we should go to war. Canisiuso's actions have brought out the worst in the government and their recent burning of BFU flags did nothing to alleviate the situation.

So I urge you not to help your warmongering friend (or give the Imperialists the satisfaction) . After all, we only just got out of a war, although we both have mostly recovered in terms of military, the economy is still damaged and many things still need rebuilding.

If this is passed, it will just be between Us and Canisiuso. No other GC nations will partake unless the nations of FeruMavia do so

I am doing all in my power to stop this legislation passing and if it is passed, I will try to repeal it ASAP.
Last edited by BFU on Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:03 am, edited 4 times in total.

Military
Military Size:

Economy:

FPPCIE
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby FPPCIE » Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:46 pm

BFU wrote:

Unfortunately the scheming Imperialists have proposed we go to war with Canisiuso, some of the people are behind them and they may gain enough support to pass the legislation. If they do this, I will not be able to stop it.

If you are reasonable, you will not adhere to your Mutual Warfare pact. I do not wish for war, but a minority of my people do and unfortunately, these warmongering Imperialists are trying to undermine my government to not only install their own, but to engage in another war . They even propose Edelani is collaborating with Canisiuso, which has got some people riled up

This would have dire consequences. If my government passes the legislation, we ask you, for the sakes of both our regions, stay out of the war. Unless you wish for another, but we hope you don't.

Even some Democrats believe we should go to war. Canisiuso's actions have brought out the worst in the government and their recent burning of BFU flags did nothing to alleviate the situation.

So I urge you not to help your warmongering friend (or give the Imperialists the satisfaction) . After all, we only just got out of a war, although we both have mostly recovered in terms of military, the economy is still damaged and many things still need rebuilding.

If this is passed, it will just be between Us and Canisiuso. No other GC nations will partake unless the nations of FeruMavia do so

I am doing all in my power to stop this legislation passing and if it is passed, I will try to repeal it ASAP.

This is Unacceptable. You get mad because a few flags are burned. If this happened in the FPPCIE, I would simply crush the little uprising. If this legislation is passed, other Ferumavian countries will likely likely join in. Those countries will most Probably be Akrokio and Leasatho.... You better do something about this quick.

BFU
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby BFU » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:04 pm

FPPCIE wrote:
BFU wrote:

This is Unacceptable. You get mad because a few flags are burned. If this happened in the FPPCIE, I would simply crush the little uprising. If this legislation is passed, other Ferumavian countries will likely likely join in. Those countries will most Probably be Akrokio and Leasatho.... You better do something about this quick.

1. It isn't about the flags getting burned. It's about the unpunished execution of thousands of GC PoWs, the burning exacerbated the situation
2. I'm a democracy, I don't crush anyone, especially not political parties
3. All I can do is protest

Military
Military Size:

Economy:

FPPCIE
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby FPPCIE » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:08 pm

BFU wrote:
FPPCIE wrote:

1. It isn't about the flags getting burned. It's about the unpunished execution of thousands of GC PoWs, the burning exacerbated the situation

"Those who sit back and watch will be the ones hit by a stray bullet"

BFU
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby BFU » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:10 pm

FPPCIE wrote:
BFU wrote:

I don't sit back and watch. I just allow more freedoms for my people, I hold the tenet of free speech most dear.

I am doing what I can, but I can't force people to vote against the legislation, I have to persuade.
Last edited by BFU on Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Military
Military Size:

Economy:

FPPCIE
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby FPPCIE » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:13 pm

BFU wrote:
FPPCIE wrote:

I don't sit back and watch. I just allow more freedoms for my people, I hold the tenet of free speech most dear.

I am doing what I can, but I can't force people to vote against the legislation, I have to persuade.

Big announcement coming up!!,

BFU
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby BFU » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:17 pm

FPPCIE wrote:
BFU wrote: I don't sit back and watch. I just allow more freedoms for my people, I hold the tenet of free speech most dear.

Big announcement coming up!!,
Very well. Just to let you know we are doing what we can. But the Imperialists know that I want to stop their warmongering, but if I act against them, they will accuse me of trying to revert to Fascism.

If the legislation passes, it will not come into effect immediately, there may be enough time for me to repeal it, if I get enough support.
Last edited by BFU on Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Military
Military Size:

Economy:

Canisiuso
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Canisiuso » Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:16 am

The Citizens of Canisiuso would like to say we are very thankful for our cousins in the FPPCIE who gladly accepted us into their great nation to protect us from BFU Scum. It's very refreshing.
I don't use NStracker and I never will, so none of that, "NStracker says I have 5,000,000,000,000 troops and you have 3"

Zorium
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Zorium » Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:45 pm

You just discovered the dark side of democracy Boba. The BFU will suffer under the rule of the foolish. You should return to a dictatorship, a benevolent dictatorship of course. Or allow your rebels to create their own nation.

FPPCIE
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby FPPCIE » Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:49 am

Zorium wrote:You just discovered the dark side of democracy Boba. The BFU will suffer under the rule of the foolish. You should return to a dictatorship, a benevolent dictatorship of course. Or allow your rebels to create their own nation.

Ahh....the little city that could comes out to play with the big boys....

BFU
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby BFU » Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:49 am

Zorium wrote:You just discovered the dark side of democracy Boba. The BFU will suffer under the rule of the foolish. You should return to a dictatorship, a benevolent dictatorship of course. Or allow your rebels to create their own nation.
My people would not allow it.

Military
Military Size:

Economy:

FPPCIE
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby FPPCIE » Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:57 am

BFU wrote:
My people would not allow it.

Weaklings. All of you. It's disgusting. You truly need profitism. Our people will never get along.

Zorium
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Zorium » Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:58 am

FPPCIE wrote:

Ahh... the warmongering mass-murderer comes out to make fun of a peaceful nation.

FPPCIE
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby FPPCIE » Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:59 am

Zorium wrote:
FPPCIE wrote:

Ahh... the warmongering mass-murderer comes out to make fun of a peaceful nation.

Tiny little Tim wishes to have influence on the world. You are a city...and nothing more. Go home.

Zorium
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Zorium » Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:07 pm

FPPCIE wrote:
Zorium wrote:

Tiny little Tim wishes to have influence on the world. You are a city...and nothing more. Go home.

We're more than a city. Now go back to killing innocent civilians and torturing prisoners or whatever your were doing.

FPPCIE
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby FPPCIE » Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:10 pm

Zorium wrote:
FPPCIE wrote:

We're more than a city. Now go back to killing innocent civilians and torturing prisoners or whatever your were doing.

Excuse me, I was educating children on the wonders of Profitism.

Zorium
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Zorium » Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:13 pm

FPPCIE wrote:
Zorium wrote:

Ah, you're brainwashing children to believe in a flawed system for greedy warmongers? Well, that's little better than what I expected you to do.

FPPCIE
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby FPPCIE » Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:15 pm

Zorium wrote:
FPPCIE wrote:

Ah, you're brainwashing children to believe in a flawed system for greedy warmongers? Well, that's little better than what I expected you to do.

No system is perfect my friend.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents