NATION

PASSWORD

Nick Kilo 'dating' RP thread (Continued)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Blouman Empire
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 05, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Blouman Empire » Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:30 am

Henry grinned cheekily pulling Nick closer and looking into his eyes and whispered "Well we could go somewhere and make it even hotter" before kissing Nick again.
You know you've made it on NSG when you have a whole thread created around what you said.
On the American/United Statesian matter "I'd suggest Americans go to their nation settings and change their nation prefix to something cooler." - The Kangaroo Republic
http://nswiki.net/index.php?title=Blouman_Empire

DBC26-Winner

ViZion
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:14 pm

(Blouman)

Nick blew some air through his pursed lips at Henry's comment and then grinned, "Well... where would you like to go? We were just at the house a bit ago... maybe one of our famous nude beaches if that'd interest you - we'd be in public..." he said with a small laugh, "Or a family private beach if you aren't turn on by being watched..." said Nick, this time laugher a bit harder.
The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)
Astyria | Astyria GE&T Directory | The Astyrian Network

Blouman Empire
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Blouman Empire » Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:32 am

ViZion wrote:(Blouman)

Nick blew some air through his pursed lips at Henry's comment and then grinned, "Well... where would you like to go? We were just at the house a bit ago... maybe one of our famous nude beaches if that'd interest you - we'd be in public..." he said with a small laugh, "Or a family private beach if you aren't turn on by being watched..." said Nick, this time laugher a bit harder.

Henry laughed, "I get enough of my life exposed to the public don't really need anymore. The private beach might be the best" he said with a smile.
You know you've made it on NSG when you have a whole thread created around what you said.
On the American/United Statesian matter "I'd suggest Americans go to their nation settings and change their nation prefix to something cooler." - The Kangaroo Republic

DBC26-Winner

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:31 pm

"Cool! Should we eat first though?" Henry asked, glancing back at the sushi stand.

OOC: Seems it's just you and me now so I say screw the little (Blouman) tags... lol

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)

Blouman Empire
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Blouman Empire » Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:25 am

"Sure why not" Henery responded as he started to walk back to the sushi stand

OOC: Sounds good

DBC26-Winner

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Tue May 17, 2011 5:42 pm

Nick grabs Henry's hand, smiling at his date happily as they made their way back to the sushi bar. "I hope you're enjoying yourself." Nick said, then giving Henry a quick kiss on the lips as they walked.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Blouman Empire
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Blouman Empire » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:15 pm

Henry smiled and blushed after Nick kissed him he hesitated for a moment before turning Nick in front of him and pressed his lips against Nick's kissing him for a slightly longer time. He smiled at Nick and kept walking.

DBC26-Winner

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:32 pm

After Henry pulled away, Nick had a shocked look on his face, but after a second it melted into a big grin before he continued walking. Wrapping his right arm around Henry's waist, Nick commented "You're such an amazing guy... this date has been awesome so far!"

As they reached the sushi bar, Nick motioned for Henry to sit down first. "Please... you first." he said with a smile. At that moment, Hiroshi Yamaha, the elderly Japanese employee, brought over six small plates of various options, including gunkan-maki and chutoro-maki. "Enjoy." Hiroshi said with a smile before turning around and tending to prepping more food.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Blouman Empire
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Blouman Empire » Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:28 am

Henry smiled at Nick and blushed lightly. As he looked over the assortment of sushi before looking at Nick, smiling bashfully he spoke "I have never eaten sushi before, what do I start with?"

The unknown man at the end of the bar continued to look at the pair through the corner of his eye.

DBC26-Winner

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:27 am

Nick glanced over at the man, then looked down at Henry as he still stood there. A grin arose from cheek to cheek. Nick put a chunk of wasabi in the little mixing bowl and added soy sauce and mixed it up with his chopsticks and then put his chopsticks on his plate. He then wrapped his right arm around Henry's shoulder and grasped Henry's right hand and moved it over to the chopsticks, his body now pressed up again Henry's.

After he grabbed the chopsticks Nick suggested, "I'd suggest starting with this," moving Henry's hand towards the gunkan-maki - which included salmon roe and rice wrapped in nori, or dried seaweed. "You'll want to dip it in the soy sauce, but just know that it'll be hot with as much wasabi as I put in there." Nick then slowly began to kiss Henry on his neck for several seconds before coming around to his lips.

OOC: In 4 posts, we went from Aug 22, 2010 to Jun 07, 2012 LOL wow...
Last edited by ViZion on Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Blouman Empire
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Blouman Empire » Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:54 am

Henry kissed slowly back he raised his hand running it through Nick's hair pulling his head closer and kiss firmer. After a short while Henry pulled away with a bashful grin on his face he allowed his hand to slide down Nick's back and stopped on his leg. Henry picked up a piece of sushi and slowly slipped it into Nick's mouth before quickly kissing Nick on the lips again.

OOC: Haha I know and to think we started this back in early 2009

DBC26-Winner

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:21 pm

Neck chewed his first piece of sushi before getting another kiss. "So, I was thinking," Nick said, rubbed Henry's thigh, "After we eat, we'll go down to this great spot on the beach a ways down there. Are you a good swimmer? If so... There's something I wanna show you. It should be quite private for us. Then we can head to the family beach, where nobody at all is." Nick had a big grin on his face, "I would hope you'd love it.". As he continued to rub Henry's thigh, he was starting to lean towards Nick when a reporter from the National Headlines paper took a picture and walked up to the two.

"Well, this shall make a mighty fine front page picture! 'The Young Kilo at it Again!'" the man said, then looking at Henry and beginning to aim his camera. Nick quickly jumped up and stepped in front of his date, "Why don't you just leave us alone, man. C'mon." The reporter lowered his camera, "You know how it is, son." Cocking his head to the left to try and see the unknown date he then asked, "So, what's your name? Where are you from? Lets get some face time, shall we? I bet you'd love to be popular, the LUCKY GUY to get to sleep with the great Nick!" he said with a grin. "Isn't that what it's all about? He's young, hot, popular, rich. It isn't about love. Of course, whatever you want to readers to hear, tell me."

By then, Nick was getting infuriated, his face growing red. While he always tried to maintain a strong outside, he was a softy, and what the reporter was saying was rather hurtful. For a second, he lowered his head as he fought back a lone tear, before forcing himself to compose. Stay strong, you know the drill. Don't show that weakness! he thought to himself.

OOC: Could you remind me a bit about your character? I do remember he had to sneak out of his country... but don't remember much else... And do you remember what he looks like? All I remember is that by your description or picture posted, I thought he was handsome LOL For your info, here's Nick: http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/5175/tannersonnick.jpg he was obviously the then-President Tanner Kilo's son, but he was also a model.
Last edited by ViZion on Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Blouman Empire
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Blouman Empire » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:18 pm

Henry grinned back, and whispered "That sounds like a good idea, been a long time since I went swimming" he grinned some more as he lent in just before he heard the camera go off.

Henry could see the Nick was visibly shaken from the reporters questions. Henry had always been in the public eye and from a very early age had learnt to deal with reporters, while the Blouman press was somewhat respectful of the imperial family there were times when they exceeded their boundaries. Henry stood up and gently guided Nick back down on the seat, he stood over the reporter grabbed the camera and began "Don't you have something better to do with your life? I've seen creatures lying on their backs at the bottom of ponds more productive then scum like you!" He held the reporter at bay while he managed to delete (ooc: assuming digital) the 4 photos of both Nick and himself. Handing it back to the reporter he said "If you know what is best for you, you will scurry off and find some proper news to report", with that he took a held of Nick's hand and walked off at a quick pace. After a small amount of time he slowed down and turned to Nick "Sorry about that, I got angry at the way he spoke to you and what he had implied, I hope you're you're no to upset" he said as he hugged Nick close to him.

The man at the end of the bar had observed the confrontation between the pair and the reporter and quickly walked off as Henry led Nick away from the sushi bar.

OOC: He is the fourth child and only son of the current Emperor. He is openly gay and is a gay rights leader being a stong vocal opponent of anti-gay laws throughout the Empire. While he has duties being a member of the Imperial he is also a film director and has made a number of award winning short films. Not sure what else you want to know, I can't remember everything I said and will have to see if I can find the same photo.

DBC26-Winner

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:20 am

Nick sat down as Henry guided him to his seat and watched him chew out the reporter, who was more interested in trying to grab his camera back than listen to Henry. "Uh-huh. Yeah. Ok. Whatever. Give the the fuckin' camera. Yeah. Ok. Gimme the camera." was the reporters entire response line as Henry chewed him out.

When Henry grabbed Nick's hand to lead him away from the sushi stand, he quickly walked away in silence. Great... now I look like a whimp, an idiot. You had to let your date stand up for you? You know how to handle the media... he thought to himself before Henry broke the silence. "No, no, it's fine. I don't know what happened back there, I'm used to media scrutiny, it's just. I don't know." Nick said, leaning his forehead against Henry's shoulder. "Now you probably think I can't stand up for myself." As he closed his eyes, he felt Henry's warm embrace as Henry's arms wrapped around him. "Thank you." he said, looking up. He leaned in and began to kiss Henry when another camera went off.

Nick pulled away from the kiss and looked over to see the same National Headline reporter snapping pictures as they hugged and kissed. "Fucking asshole..." he muttered under his breath and he took a couple steps towards the reporter, while the reported stepped back and started to walk away with a laugh. The reporter knew that under ViZion's free press protection, nobody to stop him from taking pictures of public figures.

Stop, what are you doing? Compose yourself. Nick thought to himself, then looking at Henry. He quickly remembered that nobody knew he was in ViZion - nobody was suppose to know he was in ViZion. He then looked back at the reporter who was quickly hustling off, and began to chase after him.
Last edited by ViZion on Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Blouman Empire
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Blouman Empire » Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:44 am

Henry held Nick tight to him and ran his hand through his hair and down his back "I know what you mean, I've been dealing with the media since I was born, it never gets easier" He continued to hug him tight "Don't be silly,I know you can stand up for yourself, but I wasn't going to let some wanker like him talk that way to you or me". As he kissed him he heard the camera go off again, he was shocked to see the same reporter taking more photos.

As Nick started towards him, Henry tried to grab hold of Nick's shoulder to stop him as he chased after the reporter, missing him, Henry followed a few paces behind Nick.

DBC26-Winner

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:35 pm

The reporter glanced back, and to his shock saw Nick running after him with a pissed off look on his face. "What the...??" he exclaimed in surprise. He had never heard of Nick reacting like this to the press before.

The reporter began to run, but it wasn't long before the much quicker and more athletic Nick caught up to him. Nick reached out and grabbed his shoulder to stop him, the reporting yelping in a bit of shock and fear. "Take those pictures off the fucking camera!" Nick yelled at the reporter. "I want every picture of him off that camera right now you piece of shit!"

The reporter was cowering a bit in fear. He had never seen Nick angry, but he stammered, "But yu-yu... you know I have every right to take these pictures!" he said, ending forcefully before pulling back slightly, worrying how Nick would react.

Nick swiped for the camera, but the reporter managed to pull it back and he missed. "Take them off or I'll take them off for you!" Nick yelled at the reporter.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Blouman Empire
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Blouman Empire » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:58 pm

Henry managed to catch up too the pair short of breath, as Nick stood over the reporter yelling at him. Henry grabbed hold of the reporters arms pinning them to his side, he normally wouldn't react like this and had allowed his adrenaline to dictate his behaviour. Holding the reporter he told Nick to take the camera then growled in the reporters ear "I told you before to piss off and leave us alone, we are going to delete these photos and you are going to find something proper to report, I hope we won't have any repeats". He pushed the reporter down to the ground waiting for Nick to hand back the camera

DBC26-Winner

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:12 pm

"Fuck you!" the reporter yelled as Henry grabbed him, "I have every right to take these pictures!" Nick ignored him, as he grabbed the camera and began removing them. "These pictures are not going to be in National Headline!" he exclaimed to the reporter, then tossing the camera to the ground next to the man. "Let's go sweetie." Nick said, grabbed Henry's arm and leaning in kissing his date and then started walking away.

"Let's go to the area I wanna show you!" he said, them remembering he hadn't paid for the food. "Oh! Be right back!" he said, running over to pay for the food, then returning a moment later. "Sorry, I needed to pay for our food. We'll eat in a more private area." said Nick, winking.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Blouman Empire
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Blouman Empire » Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:44 pm

Henry cheekily smiled at Nick before grabbing hold of his hand as he was lead by Nick.

DBC26-Winner

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:46 pm

"I'm really sorry about that... how I acted, and the whole picture incident." Nick said, putting his head down a little, "I don't act like that, but I am very protective of those important to me. And I know you're here secretly, I don't want you to get into any sort of trouble, you know?" he said, looking over at Henry as they walked.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Blouman Empire
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Blouman Empire » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:42 pm

Henry felt a surge of gratitude towards Nick, knowing that he was risking his public life to help him out. He placed his arm around Nick's back and held him tight as they walked. "Well thank you for that, I hope I haven't caused you problems with the way I treated the reporter but for now let's forget about the bastard" he said as he leaned in and kissed Nick on the cheek as they continued on their way.

DBC26-Winner

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:59 pm

Nick smiled. He made his date proud and gave him a bit of comfort. But boy is dad going to rip me a new ass when he hears about this... he thought to himself, but snapping out of it when Henry began talking.

"Oh, no, it's fine." he said, smiling. The smile turned into a grin as Henry kissed him on the cheek. "I'll race ya!" he exclaimed, playfully pushing Henry a bit and then taking off running and laughing.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Blouman Empire
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Blouman Empire » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:49 pm

Henry laughed and quickly ran after the Nick, he wasn't sure where he was running but he raced all the same

DBC26-Winner

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:56 pm

After a few minutes of running hard, Nick slowed down to a walk. Panting hard, he said "I don't think I can keep that pace up for a couple more miles. But the place is worth walking there. It'd be quick driving, but I hate driving around here, with this view. And especially with you..." smiling, he grasped Henry's hand and leaned in for a quick kiss. "I'm so glad you're here... I can't believe I get to date someone as sweet and beautiful at you!"

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Blouman Empire
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Blouman Empire » Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:25 pm

Henry stopped abruptly, out of breath and panting. He blushed as Nick spoke about him he responded "I'm so glad we met each other, you're the most wonderful guy I have ever met" he kissed Nick back before pulling him in and kissing him again. As the walked along hand in hand "This country is so beautiful I love this view, I can't wait till we get to your spot" Henry said with a sly grin.

DBC26-Winner

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents