NATION

PASSWORD

Nick Kilo 'dating' RP thread (Continued)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
ViZion
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Nick Kilo 'dating' RP thread (Continued)

Postby ViZion » Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:49 pm

[OOC - Former President Tanner Kilo's gay son is down to his final date in his quest for "the one". Continuing this RP from the old forum now. Here we go...

EDIT: CLOSED except for ViZion & Blouman]
Last edited by ViZion on Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:27 pm, edited 4 times in total.
The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)
Astyria | Astyria GE&T Directory | The Astyrian Network

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Re: Nick Kilo 'dating' RP thread (Continued)

Postby ViZion » Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:51 pm

Blouman Empire

Henry laughed too knowing exactly what Nick meant, the small flirtation period over Henry replied "Well anything really nothing to heavy and greasy just something where you can get freshly baked pastries and breads maybe some lightly grilled tomato and mushroom"

"Actually" Henry continued "Since I am in ViZion I want to eat typical ViZion breakfast and taste the culture"

Nick thought, "Well, there's not exactly any one thing... we're a bit of a melting pot, especially here in the capital. Something light though you say? We've got some great places along the beach, we can go and see what sounds good... that sounds like a plan?" Nick asked.

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)

Free United States
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Free United States » Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:04 pm

ViZion wrote:[OOC - Former President Tanner Kilo's gay son is down to two finalists in his dating quest for "the right man". Continuing this RP from the old forum now. Here we go...]

Free United States

"Yeah, alright, sounds like a plan." Nick said. "I know of a little 'island... more like a massive patch of rocks a mile off the coast... nothing built on it since it's it's just a massive rock, and not large enough to use...
Area located MERLIN informed them. Turn course 154 and continue past the coast

"Thank you MERLIN," Adelai chuckled.

You are welcome, sir.

Looking around, Nick still couldn't help but be continually impressed by MERLIN. "It's quite something, this MERLIN. You've really made quick an awesome machine here." he said as they quickly approached the 'island'.

"Thanks," Adelai replied. "I hope he can prove an asset to our forces, too. Putting him in a UCAV, MERLIN will be a force to be reckoned with.

Would you prefer me to take over for landing?

Adelai chuckled. "Hmm...Nick, do you mind if MERLIN lands for us?" he asked.

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:50 pm

Free United States wrote:
ViZion wrote:
Free United States

"Yeah, alright, sounds like a plan." Nick said. "I know of a little 'island... more like a massive patch of rocks a mile off the coast... nothing built on it since it's it's just a massive rock, and not large enough to use...
Area located MERLIN informed them. Turn course 154 and continue past the coast

"Thank you MERLIN," Adelai chuckled.

You are welcome, sir.

Looking around, Nick still couldn't help but be continually impressed by MERLIN. "It's quite something, this MERLIN. You've really made quick an awesome machine here." he said as they quickly approached the 'island'.

"Thanks," Adelai replied. "I hope he can prove an asset to our forces, too. Putting him in a UCAV, MERLIN will be a force to be reckoned with.

Would you prefer me to take over for landing?

Adelai chuckled. "Hmm...Nick, do you mind if MERLIN lands for us?" he asked.

"Yeah... that would be a good idea..." Nick said with a small laugh. "I'd like to be down there SAFELY..."

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Free United States
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Free United States » Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:57 pm

"MERLIN, take over," Adelai instructed.

Yes sir

The Yak-41 Custom landed effortlessly on the island, the engines blowing the sand across in a gust before dying down. The canopy opened a few seconds later.

The surface is not stable. We cannot stay for long or the aircraft will sink into the sand

"Thanks, MERLIN," Adelai said as he turned in his seat and helped Nick unbuckle from his. "Well, at least we can spend a little time alone," he winked.

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:25 pm

(FUS)

A grin lit up on Nick's face. "Well, a little time is better than no time..." he said, unbelting himself and hopping out onto the little island. "This is a perfect little island. I love it out here." he said, wrapping him arms around Adelai from behind when he got out of the aircraft.

OOC: ok, gotta try and dust my skills off lol
Last edited by ViZion on Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Free United States
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Free United States » Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:30 pm

ViZion wrote:(FUS)

A grin lit up on Nick's face. "Well, a little time is better than no time..." he said, unbelting himself and hopping out onto the little island. "This is a perfect little island. I love it out here." he said, wrapping him arms around Adelai from behind when he got out of the aircraft.

OOC: ok, gotta try and dust my skills off lol

Adelai smiled, turning around to look Nick in the eyes as he gave him a reverse-hug.

"Yeah...it's really nice, isn't it?" he asked softly.

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:54 pm

(FUS)

Nick rested his chin on Adelai's right shoulder and responded with a simple, light "Mmmm" in agreement. After a few seconds, Nick let go and began heading to the water. "The water's nice and warm out here..." he said. "Wanna swim?"

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Free United States
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Free United States » Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:57 pm

Nick rested his chin on Adelai's right shoulder and responded with a simple, light "Mmmm" in agreement. After a few seconds, Nick let go and began heading to the water. "The water's nice and warm out here..." he said. "Wanna swim?"

"Sure," Adelai responded, zipping out of his flightsuit. Underneath he was wearing his outfit from earlier. "Good thing these shorts double as swim trunks," he chuckled, trotting up behind Nick and hugging him from behind. He playfully kissed Nick's cheek, smiling and laughing lightly.

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:07 am

(FUS)

Nick giggled and turned around, then grabbing onto Adelai's waist and began to lift up, carrying him into the water.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Free United States
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Free United States » Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:17 am

Nick giggled and turned around, then grabbing onto Adelai's waist and began to lift up, carrying him into the water.

Adelai's eyes opened wide, and his arms curled around Nick's neck as he allowed himself to be carried.

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:43 pm

He waded into the water until it was nearly hip-high, then dunking Adelai in the water with a laugh.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Free United States
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Free United States » Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:01 pm

Adelai stayed underneath, grasping Nick's legs from underwater and giving them a good tug, toppling him into the water with him. He surfaced and chuckled, bringing Nick into a playful hug.

Blouman Empire
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 05, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Blouman Empire » Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:11 pm

ViZion wrote:Nick thought, "Well, there's not exactly any one thing... we're a bit of a melting pot, especially here in the capital. Something light though you say? We've got some great places along the beach, we can go and see what sounds good... that sounds like a plan?" Nick asked.

"That sounds like a good plan" Henry responded as he stood up gently tugging Nicks hand. He was famished after the previous nights activities. "And if we are down by the beach and it is such a gorgeous day then afterwards we should go for a swim" Henry suggested.
You know you've made it on NSG when you have a whole thread created around what you said.
On the American/United Statesian matter "I'd suggest Americans go to their nation settings and change their nation prefix to something cooler." - The Kangaroo Republic
http://nswiki.net/index.php?title=Blouman_Empire

DBC26-Winner

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:35 pm

(FUS)

Nick laughed as he raised his head above water. He splashed some water at Adelai, "So what do ya think of it out here? Pretty nice huh?"

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:36 pm

(Blouman)

"Swimming sounds like a plan today! Hardly ever do we NOT have a gorgeous day here though, so that'll be easy enough to do." Nick said, standing up. "You ready?" he asked Henry, edging towards the house to head to the car.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Free United States
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Free United States » Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:52 pm

Nick laughed as he raised his head above water. He splashed some water at Adelai, "So what do ya think of it out here? Pretty nice huh?"

Adelai chuckled, returning the splash.

"Yeah, it's really nice," he agreed, wading as he smiled bashfully at Nick, himself still unsure of what to do. He swam over, "The view's fantastic," Adelai finished, boldly kissing Nick.

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:24 am

(FUS)

Nick embraced Adelai as he was kissed, lightly rubbing up and down Adelai's left arm. He then let go and began pulling off his shorts, "I prefer skinny dipping if you don't mind..." he said, flashing a grin and tossing his shorts up onto the rocks. "Besides, this is pretty much a nude beach..."

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Free United States
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Free United States » Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:43 am

Nick embraced Adelai as he was kissed, lightly rubbing up and down Adelai's left arm. He then let go and began pulling off his shorts, "I prefer skinny dipping if you don't mind..." he said, flashing a grin and tossing his shorts up onto the rocks. "Besides, this is pretty much a nude beach..."

Adelai giggled despite himself, removing his own trunks and swinging them over his head playfully before tossing them beside Nick's.

"Nude beach, huh?" he teased, hugging Nick to his body. "You just wanted to take off my shorts, didn't you?" he winked with a playful grin.

ooc: pretty soon are we gonna have a time-skip?

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:46 am

OOC: possibly... we'll see where this goes lol you know what to do if Adelai instigates something... haha
IC:
"Mmmmmaybe... you got me." Nick said, then softly putting his lips up to Adelai's, closing his eyes and began to kiss.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Free United States
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Free United States » Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:09 am

ViZion wrote:OOC: possibly... we'll see where this goes lol you know what to do if Adelai instigates something... haha
IC:
"Mmmmmaybe... you got me." Nick said, then softly putting his lips up to Adelai's, closing his eyes and began to kiss.

Adelai blushed as Nick kissed him. He was quite an innocent when it came to matters like this, but he returned the kiss just as lovingly, his arms wrapping around Nick's waist as he held him close.

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:20 am

Nick slowly opened his eyes after the kiss and noticed Adelai blushing. "Oh, you're too cute..." he said with a smile and slight laugh, then putting his forehead against Adelai's and wrapping his arms around him.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Free United States
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Free United States » Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:32 am

ViZion wrote:Nick slowly opened his eyes after the kiss and noticed Adelai blushing. "Oh, you're too cute..." he said with a smile and slight laugh, then putting his forehead against Adelai's and wrapping his arms around him.

Nick's comment only made him blush more.

"C'mon...guys aren't cute..." he said demurely, pouting his cutest face. He rubbed his forehead against Nick's before leaning in to kiss him once more.

ooc: idk if you remember, but this: http://media.photobucket.com/image/kyo% ... ure5-1.png is Adelai's visage. also, if you want, you can skip ahead, as this is my last post. good night

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:35 am

OOC: whatever you what to happen... remember, your character is half the story... haha and yes, I remember. I looked back at the original thread for a refresher when I posted to continue... haha
IC:
Nick laughed a little again before accepting Adelai's kiss.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Blouman Empire
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 05, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Blouman Empire » Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:20 am

ViZion wrote:"Swimming sounds like a plan today! Hardly ever do we NOT have a gorgeous day here though, so that'll be easy enough to do." Nick said, standing up. "You ready?" he asked Henry, edging towards the house to head to the car.

"Of course" Henry said following Nick.

OOC: Sorry I am going to be busy over the next few weeks, I have my research proposal for my thesis to complete as well as studying for exams and completing case studies.

ViZion wrote:OOC: whatever you what to happen... remember, your character is half the story... haha and yes, I remember. I looked back at the original thread for a refresher when I posted to continue... haha

OOC: That's a good point, I had forgotten a few things I had said about Henry.
You know you've made it on NSG when you have a whole thread created around what you said.
On the American/United Statesian matter "I'd suggest Americans go to their nation settings and change their nation prefix to something cooler." - The Kangaroo Republic
http://nswiki.net/index.php?title=Blouman_Empire

DBC26-Winner

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents