NATION

PASSWORD

Little Resistance[FT War over][JSA members can still post]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Hornopolis
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Little Resistance[FT War over][JSA members can still post]

Postby Hornopolis » Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:10 pm

All was quiet as the LSTs launched their Higgens Boats towards the invasion beaches of the island nation Tarque Mue. For months the highly sophisticated natives of the island have been destroying Imperial compounds placed in the forests. Field Marshal Von Bismarck has ordered a two-pronged amphibious landing on the southside and northside of Tarque Mue. As the Higgens Boats reach shore there is no resistance. The GIs on the beaches begin to offload supplies onto the beach. A company of marines walk towards the jungle nonchalantly. Tarque Muenian soldiers watch as GIs pass their position, holding fire until ordered. More marines pass the native's postion. "Fire now." the natives begin to fire on the marine positions on the beach and in the forests. Chaos ensues as marine drop like flies all over the beach and in the forest. Enemy rockets fly from atop the various mountains near the beach hitting the LSTs and various troops ships in the bay. "Fire!" yells a battery commander on the cruiser Marat H.E.A.T. rounds fly at the mountain. "Fire soldier fire!" yells Captain Howleger at a dazed private sitting in the brown sand. "Uhh... yes sir." the dazed man replies. Howleger pulls him up by his belt and shoves him down the hill. "Hurry up and offload the rest of the marines, then go back to the LSTs." he says to the lead DUKW driver. "Yes sir." Howleger orders his men to halt at the second sand dune as the wait for the rest of XX Corp to land on the beach. "There wasn't supposed to be any resistance sir!" yells a private. "I know Corporal, just keep up the fire!" Howleger responds.
Last edited by Hornopolis on Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:02 pm, edited 5 times in total.
4/11/11

Magna Omega
Minister

Founded: Sep 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:17 pm

Taging. Ading to our threads list.
"Nuts." ~General Anthony Clement McAuliffe

Old Erisia wrote:
Fanaglia wrote:I wish I had that cube thing from Animorphs that gives you the power to "acquire" creatures, and that it was in a safe, secret place where only I could access it and where it was completely protected from destruction.

Granted, but you stay in gerbil form for too long and can't change back. You are then put in your father's rectum during one of your parent's "kinky nights"

Station 12 wrote:I'm never going to die.

You can all remember me for my lack of dyingness.

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:56 pm

BUMP
4/11/11

Ekilion
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 27, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Ekilion » Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:03 pm

Out over the ocean dozens of Valkyrie transports were flying in low towords the beach. Captian Salkand stood in the lead valkyrie looking at the beach. "Wow the Hornopolis guys hits some serious resistance" he mumbled. He looked at the pilot and said "get us on the beach and support the hornopolis troops." 2 minutes latter the Valkyries flew over the beach at a very low level and speed. Salkand looked at the other men in the Valkyrie and shouted "Out of the plane. Now!" He ran to the back of the plane and jumped out the door. He hit the ground with a roll and a thud. He saw men from all the other Valkyries coming out in the same style. 1 or 2 landed wrong and broke thier necks. Atleast it was a quick death. He turned intime to see the Valkyries fly over the jungle spraying the natives. As the men formed up around him he shouted "Move into the forest and help the Hornopolis troops."
Factbook: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=25855
Ekon: We try to avoid getting ourselves genocided
Premislyd: ^First time I've ever heard that

Proud member of TSAR. By way of Indentured servitude to the Vipran Imperium.
"We're never going to survive unless we get a little bit crazy"

Tarque Mue
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 04, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Tarque Mue » Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:54 am

"Fire at the usurpers!" yells Sergeant Umbatu while both Ekilion and Imperial GIs fires at his pillbox. "Get a nailgun from the cave soldier!" Umbatu yells at the machinegunner, "Jambo Sergeant." he responds. "The forgieners won't know what hit them." The private returns with the heavy nailgun. "Set it up where the machinegun was." orders Umbatu as he takes the gun out of the pillbox. He runs out of the pillbox sets it up on a log and begins to hail bullets down on the Ekilion GIs as Imperial soldiers scurry for cover. Private Cumbo fires his nailgun at Imperial soldiers taking cover behind logs. "Die usurpers! For the Emperor!" yells Cumbo as he fires at the Imperial marines.
Last edited by Tarque Mue on Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Currently serving my country overseas

Ekilion
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ekilion » Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:37 am

Tarque Mue wrote:"Fire at the usurpers!" yells Sergeant Umbatu while both Ekilion and Imperial GIs firing at his pillbox. "Get a nailgun from the cave soldier!" Umbatu yells at the machinegunner, "Jambo Sergeant." he responds. "The forgieners won't know what hit them." The private returns with the heavy nailgun. "Set it up where the machinegun was." orders Umbatu as he takes the gun out of the pillbox. He runs out of the pillbox sets it up on a log and begins to hail bullets down on the Ekilion GIs as Imperial soldiers scurry for cover. Private Cumbo fires his nailgun at Imperial soldiers taking cover behind logs. "Die usurpers! For the Emperor!" yells Cumbo as he wipes out the entire squad of Imperial marines.

Hello Good first RP post except 2 things 1. did Hornopolis give you permission to play the OPFOR because sometimes a OPFOR isn't called for. 2. Remember this "If you are playing up agianst another RPer then never say what he lost. You Wipe out an Entire squad of Imperial Marines line is considered god moding by some (I personaly don't mind but some do.) You should have left it at firing the nailgun at the squad (nice touch on the Nailgun) and left out the casualties (It hornopolis' job to declare his casualties)

Tarque Mue
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Tarque Mue » Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:42 am

OOC: Sorry about that godmoding I didn't know anything that but i'll edit that part out. I though the nailgun was a nice touch also.
Last edited by Tarque Mue on Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ekilion
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ekilion » Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:29 pm

OOC: Ok then.

IC: Salkand looked over at the pillbox fireing nails into the hornopolis troops. He looked around for one of the regiments rocket men. He saw Tander behind a nearby rock. He sprinted over to him dodging fire as he ran. As he jumped behind the rock Tander turned and said "are you ok sir" while looking at Salkands leg. Salkand looked down and saw a nail sticking out of his leg. "Dang it Tander hit the pillbox with a rocket." Tander popped out of cover and let a rocket fly. Salkand watched as the rocket streaked toword the bunker.

OOC: Now its your turn to say what happened Tarque Mue (but try to keep it fair a few misses are ok but if nothing ever hits you then thats god moding as well)

Tarque Mue
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Tarque Mue » Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:00 pm

The first rocket misses the pillbox by just a few feet. Cumbo ducks down as the pillbox took a direct hit. "Cumbo!" shouts Umbatu. Private Cumbo runs out of the pillbox, his clothes on fire, "Help me Sergeant help me!" he screams. Umbatu pulls his TT-08 pistol out of its holster and fires twice into the mans head. "I must fight for honour." he thinks to himself, he picks up the machinegun runs into the pillbox and continues to fire as two more soldiers come out of the cave to aid Umbatu.

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:10 pm

"Medic!" yells a marine as a burst of nails fly into his chest. A navy corpsmen runs to his aid, "Don't worry soldier you'll be fine, just look at me!" he quickly says to the dying man. "Fire back at that pillbox!" orders Sergeant Krause to a marine with a bazooka. "Yes Sir!" a marine replies. All of a sudden Krause hears a loud noise coming from a large bush. Several natives jump out of the bush stabbing the three closest marines. Krause pulls his trench knife out of his boot yelling, "Kill these basterds!"
4/11/11

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:42 pm

*Bump*
4/11/11

Ekilion
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ekilion » Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:18 pm

Salkand looked over to were some hornopolis troops and natives were duking it out with knives and shouted "Bring the flamers up here now I want these bushes torched." He pulled up his accliamer crabine and started firing.

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:13 pm

As the Ekilion soldiers torch the surrounding bushes to prevent native attacks Imperial GIs from Dog Company charge into a nearby cave. Two natives walk out of the cave. "Grab 'em Vieleck and take them out of the cave." orders Major Virchow as the the rest of Item Company moves through the cave, "Hey Buchese, stay with Vieleck and take the P.O.Ws back to the beach." Buchese walks over to Vieleck and the natives, "But sir I wanna fight the natives not babysit them." he pouts. "Do you know how I got this post?" Virchow says angerly, "You don't want to know, now do what your told marine." Virchow runs towards Item Company, "Come on boys lets kill them dead!" Ten minutes go by until Buchese walks over to Vieleck, "Hey mac, you wanna guard these pricks?" pointing to the natives. "Naw I wanna fight." Vieleck replies with a grin. "I got an idea on what to do with 'em." Buchese replies, "What do you have in mind marine?" answers Vieleck, Buchese walks towards the natives, unholsters his M1911 pistol, points it at the two men, "Was?" a native asks Buchese as he walks towards the two men. " Buchese fires at the native twice. The second native holds his white hankerchief, "I surrender." the soldier says as Buchese fires at him. Vieleck looks in horror as Buchese murders the two men. "Hows that for a solution." Buchese looks at him and smiles, "Lets get back to the action marine." Buchese points to the cave and starts to run towards it. "Yeah O.K. mac lets go." They both run towards the enterance to catch up to Item Company.
4/11/11

Tarque Mue
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Tarque Mue » Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:31 pm

As Imperial marines close in on the 2nd Honour Guard Division's position in the cave the division began to retreat through the cave. A small group of men stayed behind to cover their escape. "Sergeant, we cannot stay here for long to we continue to hold our position?" asks Private Derumbu. "No we must die in honour." the Segeant pulls a grenade off his sling, pulls the pin taps it on his helmet and holds it to his stomach. "Die for the Emperor!" he yells as the grendae goes off. The rest of the squad does the same. Private Derumbu and Corporal Zinban look at each other." Derumba starts to pull a white hankercheif out of his pocket. " Are you coming Corporal?" he asks Zinban. "Coming where?" Zinban asks, "To surrender, I will not die this way for my Emperor, now you can die or live on for the Emperor's land." The two men walk out of the cave holding their white hankerchiefs in hand. An Imperial Sergeant orders two men to guard them while they search the caves. "See Corporal these men aren't savages their taking us back to the beach" Derumbu says reassuringly. The to Imperials talk for awhile then one walks towards Zinban and shoots his twice. "I surrender." says Derumbu nervously. The marine fires again this time at Derumbu. The last thing he sees is the two marines running into the caves.

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:25 pm

*Awesome Bump*
Last edited by Hornopolis on Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
4/11/11

Ekilion
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ekilion » Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:15 am

Marson lowered his scope. He had just witnessed an act of crulety that would have earned a visit by the fireing squad if it had happened in the Ekilion military. When that Hornopolis marine pulled his gun Marson nearly shot him, but he hesitated for a moment and watched as the two natives were murdered out of cold blood. He returned to his squad and began spreading the story. Within a few hours most Ekilion troops had sworn to get the two dishonourable marines from the beach and had were horrified that they fought alongside such men.

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:59 pm

"Hey what are you two doing here??" Virchow implores as he sees Corporal Vieleck and Sergeant Buchese running towards their position. "We decided to take them back to the beach sir." Buchese replies shakily. "Hmmm... O.K. men grab a rifle." he throws the two men a rifle. "Do we know were the savages are hiding sir?" Vieleck asks Virchow. "Yes trooper, their down in that ravine. "Lets move out troopers!" Virchow orders. Item Company caustiously walks down the slope towards the cornered Tarque Muen soldiers. A shot rings out as a sniper targets the marine column. A man goes down, "Corpsmen!" shouts the wounded marine, "Get him back into the cave soldier!" Virchow points to Vieleck. "Yes sir!" Vieleck replies exicitedly. He drags the wounded man back up the slope, corpsmen close behind.
4/11/11

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:22 pm

*BUMP*
4/11/11

Tarque Mue
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Tarque Mue » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:56 pm

The 2nd Rifle Division fires at incoming Imperial marines as they trek down the windy slope. "Fire the morters Private Hiro!" yells Divisional Commander Jumbio as he orders a 25mm gun into the entrenchment. "Fire!" a shell rips through the slope near the incoming marines. Corporal Shambro fires his high-powered Tri-Beam Laser Rifle at several soldiers taking cover in a crater. "Where are the tanks!" yells Sergeant Umbatu as he takes cover behind a group of boulder while blind-firing at the GIs. "The tanks are coming soon Sergeant don't worry." Private Himbu says to his Sergeant. "Good good, the tanks will destroy the Imperials."

Au Moi en Californie
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Au Moi en Californie » Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:58 pm

To: Tarque Mue Government

I condemn the Governments of Ekilion and Hornopolis for the unprovoked attack of your great nation, I throw my full support on to the Tarqu Mue Government. The 3rd Honour Guards Army and the 7th Tank Division will be sent to Tarque Mue to help defend its great government.

From,
Minister Zakhail Horsikov
///////////////////////////////////// /////////////////////////////////////
/////////////////////////////////////
///////////////////////////////////// /////////////////////////////////////

Stedicules
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 25, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Stedicules » Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:13 pm

To: Tarque Mue Government

I condemn Ekilion and Hornopolis' Governments for attacking a much smaller nation and hearby mobilize the 3rd, and 4th Royal Armies, and the 8th 12th and 16th Royal Armoured Regiments.

From,
Queen Hergohail
DOMINATED BY OBSESSION OF POWER AND LUST, LED BY UNWRITTEN RULES FROM CLINICAL BIRTH TO CLINICAL DEATH. ASK THE EPITHET OF GOD! IT STILL IS DECEPTION, NO IDEOLOGY, NO PROGRESS; NOTHING. THE WORLD IS SMOTHERED IN ABSURDITY.

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:18 pm

To: Stedicules and Californie Governments

I'm sad to hear that you back such a corrupt and mercilous nation. I hope in the future you will make better decisions on the nations you back.

From,
Field Marshal Von Paulus
4/11/11

Ekilion
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ekilion » Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:18 pm

As the battle raged on in the forests heavy Ekilion transports arrived droping off leman russ tanks (do I really have to show this agian (hornopolis could you pls send them the pic I sent you if you didn't already delete it)) that the Ekilion armed forces were so famous for. As soon as theses tanks drove out of the transports they were fireing thier 200mm guns (actual size not making it up here) into the Natives positions. The Ekilion armed forces planed to crush these natives under the treads of hundreads of tanks.

OOC: Au Moi en Californie and Stedicules if you do plan on helping the natives you should make shure your willing to go agianst our nations (your pitiful 5 million (around 300,000 soldiers 0.3-5% of your nation) and the 365 million (5-20 million don't want to do the math on you stedicules) probably wont do much to my 1.5 billion (100million soldiers). I don't plan on deploying that many guys but hey if you provoke me YOU WILL PAY. Also if you do join then no god moding, nukes or un hitable/killable troops.)
Last edited by Ekilion on Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:30 pm

"Ekilion tank commander this is Major Virchow, we need immediate armoured support are T-72s(WW2 version with larger gun.) are having trouble locating the artillery that is pounding my marines. I'm sending the co-ordinates as we speak." Virchow put the telephone down and continues to fire at the entrenched natives. "Sir unknown infantry units are moving into the ravine. Are they friendly?" Sergeant Poch asks Virchow as he hands him some field glasses. Virchow contacts the Ekilion tank commander again, " Unfriendly soldiers moving in fast, a large armoured column directly behind the massive wave of men. I request immediate support Imperial Helos are tangled up on the Eastern side of the island." He slams the radio down and picks up his rifle, "O.K. men we have got a large, assumed unfriendly force of foot-mobiles and armour moving fast towards are position, so get ready for a fight!"
4/11/11

Magna Omega
Minister

Founded: Sep 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:47 pm

Official JSA Comunique

To all combatants in this conflict:

Due to the recent upheaval and increase in violence in Tarque Mue along with several foriegn incursions the Joint Systems Alliance has desided to take afirmative action in this matter. The Federation of Magna Omega, leading nation of the JSA, has just deployed 6 Olympus Class star cruisers and 1 Excalibur Class star carrier from the MOSDC 5th fleet in orbit above the planet with 12,384 combat ready ntergalactic Shock Marines from the 3rd ISMC division. The Federation demands that ALL combatants cease fire for diplomatic sesions. We will host these sesions aboard the carrier O.S.S. Valor. The cease fire is effective immidiately. All combating factions may now send any diplomats of their choice to the hearings.

Tersius Aurelius - Prime Minister of the Federation
"Nuts." ~General Anthony Clement McAuliffe

Old Erisia wrote:
Fanaglia wrote:I wish I had that cube thing from Animorphs that gives you the power to "acquire" creatures, and that it was in a safe, secret place where only I could access it and where it was completely protected from destruction.

Granted, but you stay in gerbil form for too long and can't change back. You are then put in your father's rectum during one of your parent's "kinky nights"

Station 12 wrote:I'm never going to die.

You can all remember me for my lack of dyingness.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents