NATION

PASSWORD

Future Tech Advice and Assistance Thread [O.O.C.]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Diopolis
Post Marshal

Founded: May 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Diopolis » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:15 pm

T-800s wrote:
The V O I D wrote:
I am not so sure, but I'm pretty sure that Terminator: Genisys already introduced a Terminator like that.

On the wiki, it explains that a T-5000 is a terminator that infect humans, essentially turning them into half-people half-machines via mutagenic virus. However, the T-3000, the terminator created through this process, has been shown to essentially 'teleport' in a similar fashion to the way you described; turning into mist and then reappearing elsewhere.

At least, from the trailers. Haven't actually seen the movie yet, so no spoilers!

Even though the series has already introduced it to the public, I was just curious to know If it would considered being unfair or fair to the players If I was to bring it in combat in a RP. You know.. using the same Nanotechnology the movie used as such?

That would depend on the bounds of the RP in question. In other words, something like that you would clear with the other members of the RP before deploying.
If they're using supersoldiers who can turn invisible and teleport at will, then your T-3000's are probably reasonable. If, on the other hand, it's a hard ft roleplay and even T-800s would be kind of up there, it's wanky.
Texas nationalist, right-wing technocrat, radical social conservative, post-liberal.

T-800s
Envoy

Founded: Oct 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby T-800s » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:35 pm

Diopolis wrote:
T-800s wrote:Even though the series has already introduced it to the public, I was just curious to know If it would considered being unfair or fair to the players If I was to bring it in combat in a RP. You know.. using the same Nanotechnology the movie used as such?

That would depend on the bounds of the RP in question. In other words, something like that you would clear with the other members of the RP before deploying.
If they're using supersoldiers who can turn invisible and teleport at will, then your T-3000's are probably reasonable. If, on the other hand, it's a hard ft roleplay and even T-800s would be kind of up there, it's wanky.

An excellent point you have there.. Hrm.

Lubyak
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Lubyak » Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:27 pm

T-800s wrote:
The V O I D wrote:
I am not so sure, but I'm pretty sure that Terminator: Genisys already introduced a Terminator like that.

On the wiki, it explains that a T-5000 is a terminator that infect humans, essentially turning them into half-people half-machines via mutagenic virus. However, the T-3000, the terminator created through this process, has been shown to essentially 'teleport' in a similar fashion to the way you described; turning into mist and then reappearing elsewhere.

At least, from the trailers. Haven't actually seen the movie yet, so no spoilers!

Even though the series has already introduced it to the public, I was just curious to know If it would considered being unfair or fair to the players If I was to bring it in combat in a RP. You know.. using the same Nanotechnology the movie used as such?

You can't just say whether a certain tech is 'fair' or 'unfair' as it all depends on context and situation. However, the general rule of thumb I like to use if I'm pondering something that I'm worried might be wanky is to ask: Why am I adding this technology/thing to my nation? Is it to open up opportunities for RP? To make RPs more interesting? Or is it just so I can 'be better' than other players, and thus 'win' RPs with them? If it's the latter, definitely don't do it. If it's the former, proceed. However, always remember that NationStates RP is about coming together to co-operatively tell a story. If you're worried about something being wanky, open up a dialogue. Discuss it with your fellow players, and see how it can be worked in. A planet killing bomb tossed around 'just cause' is wanky, but the same bomb used as a major plot point to drive the RP forward is fine.

T-800s
Envoy

Founded: Oct 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby T-800s » Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:43 pm

Lubyak wrote:
T-800s wrote:Even though the series has already introduced it to the public, I was just curious to know If it would considered being unfair or fair to the players If I was to bring it in combat in a RP. You know.. using the same Nanotechnology the movie used as such?

You can't just say whether a certain tech is 'fair' or 'unfair' as it all depends on context and situation. However, the general rule of thumb I like to use if I'm pondering something that I'm worried might be wanky is to ask: Why am I adding this technology/thing to my nation? Is it to open up opportunities for RP? To make RPs more interesting? Or is it just so I can 'be better' than other players, and thus 'win' RPs with them? If it's the latter, definitely don't do it. If it's the former, proceed. However, always remember that NationStates RP is about coming together to co-operatively tell a story. If you're worried about something being wanky, open up a dialogue. Discuss it with your fellow players, and see how it can be worked in. A planet killing bomb tossed around 'just cause' is wanky, but the same bomb used as a major plot point to drive the RP forward is fine.

I appreciate the advice, Mentor. Thank you for your time, fellas.

Seba Kemet
Attaché

Founded: May 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Seba Kemet » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:31 pm

Howdy folks, been lurking around for a while and thought I would chip in with an idea.

I'm working on a sort of Egypt-y themed nation, drawing from a few sources. I was considering something akin to Warhammer's 'chaos gods' as an analog for the 'actual' gods, beings from an alternate realm which can, via various means, intervene in the material realm given the right conditions and if they choose to give their attention. Not quite as malevolent as the chaos gods (in most cases,) but given to flights of divine indifference, distraction and general hijinks which make their help unreliable.

Further, these fine folks, heirs to some kind of ancient galaxy-spanning empire of super awesomeness and generally neat stuff, managed to royally screw over their home galaxy and have arrived in this particular universe fleeing from some manner of all-devouring threat, managing to save a single system of that empire...and not a very important one (strategically speaking) at that.

I do think I'll avoid the Stargate style flying pyramids, though. I'm a little torn between having them be mortally terrified of space travel, making use of some kind of gate technology to move between worlds, or going for a Ptolemaic-style naval power with some kind of...space galleys or something. Or giant space crocodiles. 'Cause Sobek is the best god. He'll eat your children because that's how he rolls.

I don't know if this seems overly ambitious or not, I'm not trying to take on everybody or anything, but if you folks think this might work (and if somebody would like to take the first dance here,) I think I have a working base to start on some kind of introductory thing.

Sunset
Senator

Founded: Antiquity
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Sunset » Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:39 pm

Space Egyptians? I can dig it. Presuming you want to go somewhere with the idea, I might suggest unmanned probes. Perhaps even disguised as something else. And I hate to use StarGate since we've already semi-settled on not using it too much, but...

What about complex automata that look like said species enhanced with the visage of their various gods? Heralds. Kinda like ye olde Go'auld with the big headdresses. Except maybe not as top-heavy. But definitely a mask to hide behind until the intentions of those they encounter are made clear. As for faster-than-light... You could go with the sun-diving route. Or the slingshot around the sun route. Handwave why that wouldn't work, but it would be very evocative of a Space Egyptian culture. With some rubber bits so they aren't quite human.
My Colors are Blue and Yellow

Seba Kemet
Attaché

Founded: May 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Seba Kemet » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:24 am

Sunset wrote:Space Egyptians? I can dig it. Presuming you want to go somewhere with the idea, I might suggest unmanned probes. Perhaps even disguised as something else. And I hate to use StarGate since we've already semi-settled on not using it too much, but...

What about complex automata that look like said species enhanced with the visage of their various gods? Heralds. Kinda like ye olde Go'auld with the big headdresses. Except maybe not as top-heavy. But definitely a mask to hide behind until the intentions of those they encounter are made clear. As for faster-than-light... You could go with the sun-diving route. Or the slingshot around the sun route. Handwave why that wouldn't work, but it would be very evocative of a Space Egyptian culture. With some rubber bits so they aren't quite human.

I was thinking the gods would, if they so chose, make their presence known via nanomachines of some kind. A temporary 'host' for some portion of the being's essence.

I do like the slingshot idea, though. Maybe have a sort of 'mass effect' style thing going which allows them to accelerate past the normal limits.

Huade
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Huade » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:23 am

In your opinion what might drive people to colonize space and how might they go about this in a realistic way? This topic as fascinated me as I develop my nation and I am curious what others think on the subject. Having read several sources on the topic, namely Atmoic Rocket, I've noticed that the allusion of space colonization to the colonization of the America's is impractical to say the least. So I am interested what others thoughts on these matters might be, how do you see colonization of space taking place and what might drive people to do it?

Tierra Prime
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Tierra Prime » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:38 am

Huade wrote:In your opinion what might drive people to colonize space and how might they go about this in a realistic way? This topic as fascinated me as I develop my nation and I am curious what others think on the subject. Having read several sources on the topic, namely Atmoic Rocket, I've noticed that the allusion of space colonization to the colonization of the America's is impractical to say the least. So I am interested what others thoughts on these matters might be, how do you see colonization of space taking place and what might drive people to do it?

Overpopulation is a popular reason.

IRL, assuming we don't start World War III at some stage, we will need to eventually colonise other planets to avoid overpopulation.

When I first made this nation, I considered what technologies might be possible during such a scenario (Most Sol Prime-descended nations leave Earth to escape overpopulation, persecution, or war, which are vague enough reasons to work without shitting on anyone), and decided that FTL would not be possible for some time. I had my people leave sometime around the end of this century, so they ended up using generation ships propelled by sublight nuclear engines similar to the Atomic Rockets you described. They left to escape a war I left intentionally vague so as to not make the mistake of claiming Sol Prime as my personal property (The original Earth cannot be controlled by any one person, and may not even exist in NS).
Last edited by Tierra Prime on Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Lubyak
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Lubyak » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:45 am

Tierra Prime wrote:
Huade wrote:In your opinion what might drive people to colonize space and how might they go about this in a realistic way? This topic as fascinated me as I develop my nation and I am curious what others think on the subject. Having read several sources on the topic, namely Atmoic Rocket, I've noticed that the allusion of space colonization to the colonization of the America's is impractical to say the least. So I am interested what others thoughts on these matters might be, how do you see colonization of space taking place and what might drive people to do it?

Overpopulation is a popular reason.

IRL, assuming we don't start World War III at some stage, we will need to eventually colonise other planets to avoid overpopulation.

When I first made this nation, I considered what technologies might be possible during such a scenario (Most Sol Prime-descended nations leave Earth to escape overpopulation, persecution, or war, which are vague enough reasons to work without shitting on anyone), and decided that FTL would not be possible for some time. I had my people leave sometime around the end of this century, so they ended up using generation ships propelled by sunlight nuclear engines similar to the Atomic Rockets you described. They left to escape a war I left intentionally vague so as to not make the mistake of claiming Sol Prime as my personal property (The original Earth cannot be controlled by any one person, and may not even exist in NS).

Just a point of clarification.

FT-Prime uses the concept of 'Fractal Sol'.

Fractal Sol, Fractal Earth: Term describing the nature of Sol System (the Solar System) and/or earth in the Future Technology community; generally understood to mean that, within the canon and continuity of Future Tech, for each instance in which a player determines their respective entities to possess or originate from Sol System, a new, identical copy of Sol System comes into existence; term describing the necessity for multiple Sol Systems and multiple earths in Future Tech in order to reconcile possibly conflicting individual instances of canon or continuity; the nature of a "Prime Sol" or "Prime Earth" is debated, considered by many to "effectively non-existence" or "otherwise not applicable" in order to maintain reconciliation of different individual canons and continuities.

You're perfectly fine claiming to be from Sol, and saying that you're from Sol won't mess up anyone's canon, as everyone who wants one has one. You're--of course--more than welcome to collaborate with another player such that you share the same Sol, but there's no reason to worry about treading on someone else's shoes over it.

Neornith
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Neornith » Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:57 am

There are several reasons, overpopulation as was already stated is a good one, perhaps your planet is dying because of its environment is being overused, the star your planet is orbiting is another, perhaps your planet was destroyed because of a nuclear war or an asteroid or some catastrophic natural disaster, your colonists could be fleeing from an oppressive government (this one is a bit of a stretch), perhaps a huge plague hit and these are the people that escaped the planet before they were infected, any end of the world scenario can fit here honestly as well as a thirst for exploring the Galaxy as well

How you want your nation portrayed is key to figuring out why I think though, is your nation pioneers or survivors figure that out first I think and then go back and take a look at why and it can give a lot more character to your nation and help you narrow done your reasons.

The Solar Cooperative Union
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Solar Cooperative Union » Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:21 am

The ideology behind the design and training of the SCU navy is simple, get in close and hit hard. The philosophy is known as the 'Knife-Fight Stratagem", because it emphasizes that SCU ships should immediately close the distance between themselves and an aggressor and use the largest possible portion of their weaponry at the first possible opportunity, so combat ships are typically outfitted with a long range Mass Driver that they use as they close in on the enemy to weaken their target or destroy any obstacles (be they ships or debris) and then use their broadside weapons or turrets to land dozens of heavy strikes on the enemy, thus destroying them.

However due to the ranges involved in space combat, the fleet is vulnerable to long range weaponry while closing the distance between themselves and the enemy, so to protect the fleet multiple screening layers are used. The first is the mass deployment of unmanned drones in front of the advancing fleet to act as a shield of sorts, these drones are armed with simple weaponry but their real purpose is to act as obstacles for incoming projectiles. After the drone screen comes the fighter-interceptor screen, several hundred fighters are launched and clear any enemy drones or hostile fighters that might be able to damage the larger ships. Finally, the fleets point defense systems are utilized to shoot down any remaining drones or strike-craft that might have escaped the first two screens.

Is this a viable fleet strategy for my Medium level FT fleet?
Don't look at this

Neornith
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Neornith » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:05 pm

The Solar Cooperative Union wrote:The ideology behind the design and training of the SCU navy is simple, get in close and hit hard. The philosophy is known as the 'Knife-Fight Stratagem", because it emphasizes that SCU ships should immediately close the distance between themselves and an aggressor and use the largest possible portion of their weaponry at the first possible opportunity, so combat ships are typically outfitted with a long range Mass Driver that they use as they close in on the enemy to weaken their target or destroy any obstacles (be they ships or debris) and then use their broadside weapons or turrets to land dozens of heavy strikes on the enemy, thus destroying them.

However due to the ranges involved in space combat, the fleet is vulnerable to long range weaponry while closing the distance between themselves and the enemy, so to protect the fleet multiple screening layers are used. The first is the mass deployment of unmanned drones in front of the advancing fleet to act as a shield of sorts, these drones are armed with simple weaponry but their real purpose is to act as obstacles for incoming projectiles. After the drone screen comes the fighter-interceptor screen, several hundred fighters are launched and clear any enemy drones or hostile fighters that might be able to damage the larger ships. Finally, the fleets point defense systems are utilized to shoot down any remaining drones or strike-craft that might have escaped the first two screens.

My only question is why would you use long range Mass Drivers for close range fighting, couldn't they be used for longer ranges as well?

The Solar Cooperative Union
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Solar Cooperative Union » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:11 pm

Neornith wrote:
The Solar Cooperative Union wrote:The ideology behind the design and training of the SCU navy is simple, get in close and hit hard. The philosophy is known as the 'Knife-Fight Stratagem", because it emphasizes that SCU ships should immediately close the distance between themselves and an aggressor and use the largest possible portion of their weaponry at the first possible opportunity, so combat ships are typically outfitted with a long range Mass Driver that they use as they close in on the enemy to weaken their target or destroy any obstacles (be they ships or debris) and then use their broadside weapons or turrets to land dozens of heavy strikes on the enemy, thus destroying them.

My only question is why would you use long range Mass Drivers for close range fighting, couldn't they be used for longer ranges as well?

The idea behind it is that the long ranged weapon will be used to weaken shields and defenses from afar before they close in, but they dont use it as the primary weapon because of a couple reasons. First, if they're fighting over a habitable world a misplaced shot from a capitol ship mass driver throwing slugs at 25% of light speed could pretty easily destroy the livability of a colony. Secondly, the mass drivers can only be mounted a long the spine of the ship, meaning using the mass driver as the primary weapon leaves a 30 billion hexacredit capitol ship essentially useless if the enemy can get to its flanks.
Don't look at this

Tierra Prime
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Tierra Prime » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:29 pm

After being in RP with a nation of space bears who used biremes to ram ships, I'm convinced any strategy can work.

What is the opinion here on mixing weapon types? My ships use energy weapons but I want my ground forces to use rail cannons.
Last edited by Tierra Prime on Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Ben Boys
Senator

Founded: Apr 16, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Ben Boys » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:42 pm

Tierra Prime wrote:

After being in RP with a nation of space bears who used biremes to ram ships, I'm convinced any strategy can work.

What is the opinion here on mixing weapon types? My ships use energy weapons but I want my ground forces to use rail cannons.

Usually people say "I use laser/rail guns/plasma generally", maybe with bullets on the ground. I'm not opposed to it, my nation usually uses railguns and bolt throwers in space, then railguns, bolt guns, bullets, even a laser rifle on the ground. But usually I go the way of big bullets on the ground, rest are specialties. Most modern forces use a variety of weapons to tackle a war, even if a lot are odd in retrospect. The British Defiant "turret" plane in WWII (in addition to another dozen or two aircraft) or the air rifles in the 18the century come to mind. Highly specialized, if used at all, but exist out of a "heck let's try it" attitude. Plus you're in FT, so lots more creativity can go into your nations machinations.

"Both Religion and science require a belief in God. For believers, God is in the beginning, and for physicists He is at the end of all considerations"-Max Planck

Packers Nation

Lubyak
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Lubyak » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:53 pm

Tierra Prime wrote:

In FT, tech can basically do anything you ask of it. It's a means to an end, and is basically just a series of magic boxes by another name. 'This is the magic box what lets me fly. This magic box goes 'pew pew' at enemy ships.' You can describe the magic box using any words you want to, and it'll all be fine. Your weapons and ships will all be as effective as they need to be for the sake of the story. Player A's polarised tachyon pulse cannons will work just as well as Player B's adamantium tipped superconducting railgun, unless the story needs one to be more effective in one way or another.

So long as you maintain internal consistency, it doesn't matter what you describe the technolgy as. At this point--unless you're hard FT--everything is made up to the point where the only limitation is what your thoughts on the matter are, and what you discuss with your fellow players.

Dooom35796821595
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 11, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Dooom35796821595 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:15 pm

The Solar Cooperative Union wrote:
Neornith wrote:My only question is why would you use long range Mass Drivers for close range fighting, couldn't they be used for longer ranges as well?

The idea behind it is that the long ranged weapon will be used to weaken shields and defenses from afar before they close in, but they dont use it as the primary weapon because of a couple reasons. First, if they're fighting over a habitable world a misplaced shot from a capitol ship mass driver throwing slugs at 25% of light speed could pretty easily destroy the livability of a colony. Secondly, the mass drivers can only be mounted a long the spine of the ship, meaning using the mass driver as the primary weapon leaves a 30 billion hexacredit capitol ship essentially useless if the enemy can get to its flanks.

On the specifics of what it does, I wouldn't mention the speed of the projectile without doing some research as 25%c set off some immediate red flags. A scene from ME2 about a 20 kilo slug traveling at .3%c having an equivilent yeild of 38 kilotons.
When life gives you lemons, you BURN THEIR HOUSE DOWN!
Anything can be justified if it is cool. If at first you don't succeed, destroy all in your way.
"Your methods are stupid! Your progress has been stupid! Your intelligence is stupid! For the sake of the mission, you must be terminated!”

The Ben Boys
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Ben Boys » Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:10 pm

So following Sunset's advice, I used the graph paper/actual drawing method. I also researched greebles and how to use them effectively, and I gotta say between Sunset and this lovely force known as greebles I like the result.

Here I have two ships, both of them in the attack ship class. I would love advice on how I could improve it. I'm hoping if I practice and get good enough I won't rely on stock images much anymore.

This one is much more rough and more of a doodle, trying to establish my own style to my ships. Also I probably should've made more liberal use of a ruler, I don't plan on making that mistake twice.

"Both Religion and science require a belief in God. For believers, God is in the beginning, and for physicists He is at the end of all considerations"-Max Planck

Packers Nation

Sunset
Senator

Founded: Antiquity
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Sunset » Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:17 pm

Those look great! They are well-balanced; No huge white spaces and densely packed areas of detail, useful details such as the ship name, and I like the way you've integrated the Ben Boys 'logo' (if that's what it is) into the exterior hull sections. That might be a way to continue to go in the future with even more integration - sections of the hull running together to form the logo when viewed from a certain angle (side-on, typically). The next step is the illusion of depth; Try adding double-lines in areas so it looks like one section is raised above the whole or dropped back. Shadowing - lightly - will help here as well. Choose a point in one corner of your paper and use the ruler to draw very faint lines that show where the light source is and then use those to block out where the shadows would fall. It looks like you are using a scanner, so don't be afraid to go big either. More real estate will give you more room to add various levels of detail. Big strokes for the general shape, medium for the various major systems, but you might still want tiny details for things like flags or observation decks.

And to everyone else who might be thinking they can't do it; Here's how to do it!
My Colors are Blue and Yellow

Rhoderberg
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Rhoderberg » Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:26 pm

That reminds, me I really need to finish my navy.

Frigate-sized boarding craft, y/n?
Ave Nex Alea | Formerly known as New Tsavon | Mick Swagger unjustly DOS - 4 / 4 / 2015

Mallorea and Riva should resign

The Ben Boys
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Ben Boys » Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:29 pm

Sunset wrote:Those look great! They are well-balanced; No huge white spaces and densely packed areas of detail, useful details such as the ship name, and I like the way you've integrated the Ben Boys 'logo' (if that's what it is) into the exterior hull sections. That might be a way to continue to go in the future with even more integration - sections of the hull running together to form the logo when viewed from a certain angle (side-on, typically). The next step is the illusion of depth; Try adding double-lines in areas so it looks like one section is raised above the whole or dropped back. Shadowing - lightly - will help here as well. Choose a point in one corner of your paper and use the ruler to draw very faint lines that show where the light source is and then use those to block out where the shadows would fall. It looks like you are using a scanner, so don't be afraid to go big either. More real estate will give you more room to add various levels of detail. Big strokes for the general shape, medium for the various major systems, but you might still want tiny details for things like flags or observation decks.

And to everyone else who might be thinking they can't do it; Here's how to do it!

Thanks for the advice/encouragement, the Bakran flag/seal was 50-50 for me but others thinks it looks good I guess that's decided. Back to the almighty graph paper.
Last edited by The Ben Boys on Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Packers Nation

Atomic Utopia
Minister

Founded: Jan 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Atomic Utopia » Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:30 pm

Rhoderberg wrote:That reminds, me I really need to finish my navy.

If you want realisim.

This aint the age of wooden ships.

But if you do not give a damn about realisim, then there is nothing that bad about it, it is your decision.
Fabulously bisexual.
Note: I do not use NS stats for my RP, instead I use numbers I made up one evening when writing my factbooks.

sudo rm -rf /, the best file compression around.

Rhoderberg
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Rhoderberg » Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:36 pm

Tsavonian warships typically engage the enemy with railgun broadsides at knife-fighting ranges of several dozen kilometers supported by carrier-launched fighter aircraft armed with casaba howitzers.

I really don't give a damn.
Ave Nex Alea | Formerly known as New Tsavon | Mick Swagger unjustly DOS - 4 / 4 / 2015

Mallorea and Riva should resign

Lubyak
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Lubyak » Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:40 pm

You can do anything you want, but always remember that everyone else can do the same, and thus have the ability to say 'That sounds wanky. I don't want to RP with you.' Boarding craft can be fun, because boarding actions are always fun, but be sure to keep up internal consistency.

Atomic Utopia wrote:

This aint the age of wooden ships.

Tell that to my tricorne wearing space line infanty with their lasbolt muskets and power bayonets.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents