NATION

PASSWORD

Future Tech Advice and Assistance Thread [O.O.C.]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Sunset
Senator

Founded: Antiquity
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Sunset » Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:40 am

In Priority Order the Best FTL Method Is:

The Most Appropriate Method for the Story and the Plot

The Most Consistent Method for Your Writing

In either instance, the 'how' and 'why' are window dressing. If it is appropriate that your 'navigation beacon'-based system end up mis-directing your ship into a system so that you can discover that lost gee-gaw along with the rest of the participants? So be it. If, as unlikely as it seems, there is a wormhole in the same system? So be it. Because of the bewildering array of FTL methods that have been created, written about, described, hypothesized... Well, you get the point. There's a lot, and this is one of the many areas where you as a writer are going to need to be flexible. Sometimes you'll need to hand-wave a reason why it works, sometimes why it doesn't work. Sometimes why it is really fast, sometimes why it is slow. Here's a couple ideas that can help with both;

Use a Made-Up Term

The Gotktcha-Teyr Drive. Created by the geniuses at Gotkcha-Teyr Technologies, this faster-than-light drive moves a whole ship (the earlier version, which only moved part of the ship, ended up with half-a-sandwich in someone's crew locker) incredible distances. There are always some variables due to local conditions both here, there, and between, but in the end it will always... Gotktcha-Teyr.

Avoid Hard Numbers

The first use of the Gotktcha-Teyr Drive took the testbed vessel, the GTS-Zero One, from Kenraky orbit to the outer solar system. This brief test successful, the team aimed high for the second: The far solar system of Alpha Beta Seven...
My Colors are Blue and Yellow

Excidium Planetis
Powerbroker

Founded: May 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Excidium Planetis » Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:44 pm

Nyte wrote:
The Martian Hegemony wrote:Quick question:

What would you recommend as the best form of FTL travel (using real science or pseudoscience, or a mix of both)? I personally like the idea of using tachyon-based systems for my RP's.

You should stick to your own preferences. Your method of FTL drive is really just window dressing. No one method is better, faster, or more versatile really. They all work at the speed/need of plot, and are as effective as you need them to be, and your RP partners will allow them to be. I'd recommend that you pick a method that interests you in particular as you are the one who will be writing about using it. Also, you may want to do a little bit of research first before you just pick one so that you have ideas as to how to pull it off. At least that's what I did when I picked the Alcubierre Drive as my form of FTL.

Actually, speed (and other stuff) matters if you go Hard FT.

TLDR: Unless you enjoy math more than plot, use whatever you want.

Yeah, pre-existing wormholes work great to traverse huge distances... but if that's your FTL, your ships are probably slow. With lightspeed as their maximum, and even that being quite difficult to reach, you can't get around too fast unless there's a nearby wormhole that goes where you need to go. It makes in-system transit terribly long, too.

What about the Alcubierre Drive? Well, I don't really know how fast it is, but I gleaned through some inexact information (here to Alpha Centauri in a couple of weeks) on some internet articles that Harold White's oscillating warp field variant goes about 112 times lightspeed. That seems pretty fast, until you realize that means 2 weeks just to get to a nearby star system, and to traverse the galaxy would take... like, a lot of time. I'm not sure how much faster a steady warp field drive would go, but I imagine it being twice as fast, or maybe some kind of geometric equation. I am making it doubly fast in my planned factbook renovations.

Then you have to deal with non-speed stuff: How do I handwave away the lethal energy burst after my ship comes out of warp? Do I handwave it? How do I prevent the wormholes from collapsing?
Honestly, doing an extradimensional hyperspace thing is faster and less problematic, but is also closer to Soft FT.
Last edited by Excidium Planetis on Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Current Ambassador: Adelia Meritt
Ex-Ambassador: Cornelia Schultz, author of GA#355 and GA#368.
#MakeLegislationFunnyAgain
Singaporean Transhumans wrote:You didn't know about Excidium? The greatest space nomads in the NS multiverse with a healthy dose (read: over 9000 percent) of realism?
Saveyou Island wrote:"Warmest welcomes to the Assembly, ambassador. You'll soon learn to hate everyone here."
Imperium Anglorum wrote:Digital Network Defence is pretty meh
Tier 9 nation, according to my index.Made of nomadic fleets.

News: AI wins Dawn Fleet election for High Counselor.

-The Unified Earth Governments-
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby -The Unified Earth Governments- » Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:54 pm

Auricium wrote:Auricium uses-trans dimensional warp tech.

Ships warp into a different plane of existence, which is a timeless dimension. The ships can then warp out of the timeline into any location, at any time. This creates a sort of instantaneous travel.

Warping into the anti-time dimension, as it is known here, involves transforming it into extradimensional energy, which takes them into said dimension. These reactions require huge amounts of power, but happen near instantaneously. Once in the dimension, the ships materialize and have to once again transform them into energy to transform themselves out of it.

QUestion: Is the above actually possible, I know I didn't really explain it well.

Oh hey, you went down to Sextillion.

Better, better.
FactbookHistoryColoniesEmbassy Program V.IIUNSC Navy (WIP)InfantryAmmo Mods
/// A.N.N. \\\
News - 10/27/2558: Deglassing of Reach is going smoother than expected. | First prototype laser rifle is beginning experimentation. | The Sangheili Civil War is officially over, Arbiter Thel'Vadam and his Swords of Sanghelios have successfully eliminated remaining Covenant cells on Sanghelios. | President Ruth Charet to hold press meeting within the hour on the end of the Sangheili Civil War. | The Citadel Council official introduces the Unggoy as a member of the Citadel.

The Most Important Issue Result - "Robosexual marriages are increasingly common."

Auricium
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Auricium » Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:59 pm

-The Unified Earth Governments- wrote:
Auricium wrote:Auricium uses-trans dimensional warp tech.

Ships warp into a different plane of existence, which is a timeless dimension. The ships can then warp out of the timeline into any location, at any time. This creates a sort of instantaneous travel.

Warping into the anti-time dimension, as it is known here, involves transforming it into extradimensional energy, which takes them into said dimension. These reactions require huge amounts of power, but happen near instantaneously. Once in the dimension, the ships materialize and have to once again transform them into energy to transform themselves out of it.

QUestion: Is the above actually possible, I know I didn't really explain it well.

Oh hey, you went down to Sextillion.

Better, better.

I know.... how I managed to get 10^156 or whatever still remains a mystery. :rofl:
Iɴᴛᴇʀɢᴀʟᴀᴄᴛɪᴄ Eᴍᴘɪʀᴇ ᴏғ Aᴜʀɪᴄɪᴜᴍ
Iᴍᴘᴇʀɪᴀʟ Nᴇᴡs Nᴇᴛᴡᴏʀᴋ: It's Pronounced Aurikium!|I have School, so I really shouldn't be on right now.|Embassy Programme Underway|IBA Open|This is a class A nation: Tier 0, Type VII, Universal Power. Obviously, we don't use NS Stats.  Read my factbooks instead.|Intergalactic Banking Alliances announces new CEO|Founder of the Capitalist League|Observer of the LEAGUE OF MECHANOCRACIES!|Proud Member of The Coalition of Omniversal Dominance.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby -The Unified Earth Governments- » Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:04 pm

Auricium wrote:
-The Unified Earth Governments- wrote:Oh hey, you went down to Sextillion.

Better, better.

I know.... how I managed to get 10^156 or whatever still remains a mystery. :rofl:

You know, if you had a much reasonable population, that would be a non issue.

Just my opinion though.
/// A.N.N. \\\
News - 10/27/2558: Deglassing of Reach is going smoother than expected. | First prototype laser rifle is beginning experimentation. | The Sangheili Civil War is officially over, Arbiter Thel'Vadam and his Swords of Sanghelios have successfully eliminated remaining Covenant cells on Sanghelios. | President Ruth Charet to hold press meeting within the hour on the end of the Sangheili Civil War. | The Citadel Council official introduces the Unggoy as a member of the Citadel.

The Most Important Issue Result - "Robosexual marriages are increasingly common."

Auricium
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Auricium » Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:06 pm

Auricium wrote:I know.... how I managed to get 10^156 or whatever still remains a mystery. :rofl:

Just my opinion though.

Its changed now though, and I never typically RP with those numbers. That's there for my own enjoyment.
Iᴍᴘᴇʀɪᴀʟ Nᴇᴡs Nᴇᴛᴡᴏʀᴋ: It's Pronounced Aurikium!|I have School, so I really shouldn't be on right now.|Embassy Programme Underway|IBA Open|This is a class A nation: Tier 0, Type VII, Universal Power. Obviously, we don't use NS Stats.  Read my factbooks instead.|Intergalactic Banking Alliances announces new CEO|Founder of the Capitalist League|Observer of the LEAGUE OF MECHANOCRACIES!|Proud Member of The Coalition of Omniversal Dominance.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby -The Unified Earth Governments- » Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:14 pm

Auricium wrote:

Just my opinion though.

Its changed now though, and I never typically RP with those numbers. That's there for my own enjoyment.

Well, I hope you can figure out your demographics.
/// A.N.N. \\\

Excidium Planetis
Powerbroker

Founded: May 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Excidium Planetis » Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:19 pm

Auricium wrote:

Just my opinion though.

>Conforming with the FT Prime Community

You're doing it wrong. Oh, wait. No, there is no wrong way, I think. That's right, right? There is no right way, just whatever works best for the plot/continuity/etc. ?

Whatever, I'm still a n00b.

inb4 "This is not a chat thread."
Last edited by Excidium Planetis on Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Current Ambassador: Adelia Meritt
Ex-Ambassador: Cornelia Schultz, author of GA#355 and GA#368.
#MakeLegislationFunnyAgain
Singaporean Transhumans wrote:You didn't know about Excidium? The greatest space nomads in the NS multiverse with a healthy dose (read: over 9000 percent) of realism?
Saveyou Island wrote:"Warmest welcomes to the Assembly, ambassador. You'll soon learn to hate everyone here."
Imperium Anglorum wrote:Digital Network Defence is pretty meh
Tier 9 nation, according to my index.Made of nomadic fleets.

News: AI wins Dawn Fleet election for High Counselor.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby -The Unified Earth Governments- » Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:24 pm

Excidium Planetis wrote:
Auricium wrote:

>Conforming with the FT Prime Community

You're doing it wrong. Oh, wait. No, there is no wrong way, I think. That's right, right? There is no right way, just whatever works best for the plot/continuity/etc. ?

Whatever, I'm still a n00b.

inb4 "This is not a chat thread."

I'm just showing support for the change because really, he shouldn't have an insane population, i manage 500 billion rounded on 46 planets, most of which is on the developed worlds.

I had to bear him from a meh RP because at the time, he had a massive population that I refused to recognize because I couldn't trust him with it.

Like Quadrillions or something.
/// A.N.N. \\\

Oppressorion
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Oppressorion » Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:25 pm

I know that others -even established RL authors- disagree with me on this, but I personally enjoy works that explain how their tech works, even if it's only in principle. It helps to sell the universe as real with its own foibles and depth, as well as set up situations when how it works affects the story.

For example, my FTL drive works by diving very fast into a star (yes, this does make sense in-universe). So if it goes into battle on the way, I can write about how the ship is coping with the heat and ratchet up the stakes with having to deal with two threats at once. Or there's the Energy Manipulator which moves energy from one object to another - opening opportunities to write about how since it can dump excess heat into atmospheres, finding a planet after a jump is essential and the crew could die otherwise. And because I've explained that earlier and it makes internal sense, it doesn't feel like I'm pulling new abilities out of my ass to force the story in one direction. This isn't a slight against others who prefer to concentrate on characters and plot - it's just my focus.
Imagine somthing like the Combine and Judge Dredd, with mind control.
My IC nation title is Oprusa, and I am human but not connected to Earth.
Do not dabble in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and good with ketchup.
Agnostic, humanist vegetarian. Also against abortion - you get all sorts here, don't you?
DEAT: Delete with Extreme, All-Encompassing Terror!

Sunset
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Sunset » Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:48 pm

Actually, and to cross what you've said, you are talking about characters and plot. In this instance the ship is a character. It has needs and desires and stresses. It is how you are describing them that sets your writing (which I recall) apart from someone who just writes 'And the heat sinks transferred 20x40-8 joules of heat via radiation to the surrounding...'

Yes, that might not be scientifically accurate, and no I don't care.

When you establish head canon rules and then write to them -but do not give those rules to others- you are doing essentially the same thing as you might do if you have notes for a particular meatsack character - 'Strong willed, ambitious, fatal flaw: hates his mother'. And what you end up with is a nested character: The ship against the backdrop of the universe with the characters against the backdrop of the ship. That can, if done right, form a cohesive whole that uses technology (and more important, descriptive technology) to tell part of the story of those characters within a character. After all, would the Millennium Falcon be the Falcon if she'd been introduced as 'You've never heard of a YT-2400 with extensive after-market modifications? They commonly make the Kessel Run in twelve parsecs...'
My Colors are Blue and Yellow

The Fedral Union
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fedral Union » Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:16 pm

Auricium wrote:

Just my opinion though.

.... 10^156..... You do realize. Thats more energy/mass/ matter/ number of stars than several observable universes combined right? In short.. If your using that notation for anything in an rp; you've gone plaid...
[09:07.53] <Estainia> ... Nuclear handgrenades have one end result. Everybody dies. For the M.F Republic, I guess
Member of the Galactic Economic and Security Organization
[REDACTED BY MOD]

Auricium
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Auricium » Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:20 pm

The Fedral Union wrote:
Auricium wrote:

.... 10^156..... You do realize. Thats more energy/mass/ matter/ number of stars than several observable universes combined right? In short.. If your using that notation for anything in an rp; you've gone plaid...

no, it was changed quite a while ago. as I said, I never RP with those numbers. EVER. yeesh. :eyebrow:

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby -The Unified Earth Governments- » Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:04 pm

The Fedral Union wrote:
Auricium wrote:

It was higher, I know, I know.

But I think he's getting the message.
/// A.N.N. \\\

Kyrusia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Nov 12, 2007
Capitalizt

Postby Kyrusia » Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:13 pm

There is a surprising amount (as in most players I know) of FT roleplayers whom, to be blunt, simply do not determine their population statistics (and further demographics) outside of exceptions and broad strokes. I tend to advise players to do the same: population, much like tech, is ultimately a form of window dressing. In most cases I know of, beyond a player's own personal perfectionism, a hard population count is, simply put, not really necessary; what is more important is the aesthetic and atmospheric features that might arise from a high/low population relative to a geographic location. In other words, does a large population lead to density and overcrowding issues? Does a low population lead to rural and agrarian lifestyles becoming preferred amongst a player's polity? These, to me, are far more important questions to answer rather than, "How many fictitious people do I have?"
[KYRU]
old. roleplayer. the goat your parents warned you about.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby -The Unified Earth Governments- » Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:39 pm

Kyrusia wrote:There is a surprising amount (as in most players I know) of FT roleplayers whom, to be blunt, simply do not determine their population statistics (and further demographics) outside of exceptions and broad strokes. I tend to advise players to do the same: population, much like tech, is ultimately a form of window dressing. In most cases I know of, beyond a player's own personal perfectionism, a hard population count is, simply put, not really necessary; what is more important is the aesthetic and atmospheric features that might arise from a high/low population relative to a geographic location. In other words, does a large population lead to density and overcrowding issues? Does a low population lead to rural and agrarian lifestyles becoming preferred amongst a player's polity? These, to me, are far more important questions to answer rather than, "How many fictitious people do I have?"

No doubt a legitimate outlook.

I'm just noting to Auri as I have before, that he should lower the population if he wants hard numbers because it has disturbing implications.

Its akin to if someone came along and said they have 400 systems, while most people in the Ft community have much fewer.

It is why i denied him entry into an RP in fact, because I didn't think he could be responsible with it.

I trust him now, but thats surely a situation of his.

Though if he likes big numbers, I'll say that just being ambiguous is a better idea.

And I don't mean to sound bossy to him, I just like him as a person and wanna see him see more action.
/// A.N.N. \\\

Ictia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Ictia » Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:52 am

I'm designing a quite realistic spaceship but I have a little problem: where do I place the weapons? It produces artificial gravity rotating. I decided to place the main weapon (a railgun) in the axis, but whats about secondary weapons?? Or if i want to make an auxiliary cruiser, which is not designed as a military sapaceship???

Neornith
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Neornith » Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:16 am

Ictia wrote:I'm designing a quite realistic spaceship but I have a little problem: where do I place the weapons? It produces artificial gravity rotating. I decided to place the main weapon (a railgun) in the axis, but whats about secondary weapons?? Or if i want to make an auxiliary cruiser, which is not designed as a military sapaceship???

Missile batteries, find a flat spot and place them there.

And I'm not sure as to your second question could you please clarify

Singaporean Transhumans
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Singaporean Transhumans » Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:29 am

And while we're having this discussion about FTL drives, Singaporean vessels move without any reasonable scientific explanation....

Kyrusia wrote:There is a surprising amount (as in most players I know) of FT roleplayers whom, to be blunt, simply do not determine their population statistics (and further demographics) outside of exceptions and broad strokes. I tend to advise players to do the same: population, much like tech, is ultimately a form of window dressing. In most cases I know of, beyond a player's own personal perfectionism, a hard population count is, simply put, not really necessary; what is more important is the aesthetic and atmospheric features that might arise from a high/low population relative to a geographic location. In other words, does a large population lead to density and overcrowding issues? Does a low population lead to rural and agrarian lifestyles becoming preferred amongst a player's polity? These, to me, are far more important questions to answer rather than, "How many fictitious people do I have?"

Indeed.

Look, we're an inter-dimensional inter-universal empire and we never do a population census.
SYNCRETIC COMBINE - SINKRETIČKE KOMBINAT
Factbook - Trobojka
JEDNOM ZAUVEK - ARMIJA SINKOMSKA

Ictia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Ictia » Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:22 am

Neornith wrote:
Ictia wrote:I'm designing a quite realistic spaceship but I have a little problem: where do I place the weapons? It produces artificial gravity rotating. I decided to place the main weapon (a railgun) in the axis, but whats about secondary weapons?? Or if i want to make an auxiliary cruiser, which is not designed as a military sapaceship???

Missile batteries, find a flat spot and place them there.

I think they are called auxiliary cruisers: a merchant ship (or spaceship) which is hastily armed on the outbreak of war. They were used as privateers, for protecting transports, etc. Since is not designed as a military spaceship (so no railgun in the axis), where can i place the weapons?

If the spaceship rotates in order to produce artificial gravity, the weapons will also rotate, and aiming will be more difficult.

Oppressorion
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Oppressorion » Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:35 am

Ictia wrote:
Neornith wrote:Missile batteries, find a flat spot and place them there.

I think they are called auxiliary cruisers: a merchant ship (or spaceship) which is hastily armed on the outbreak of war. They were used as privateers, for protecting transports, etc. Since is not designed as a military spaceship (so no railgun in the axis), where can i place the weapons?

If the spaceship rotates in order to produce artificial gravity, the weapons will also rotate, and aiming will be more difficult.

On the other hand, think of the advantages - every weapon rotates in and out of range so they all get a chance to cool down/reload without interrupting the fire, and it's difficult for the enemy to concentrate on one area when its only exposed for so long. Pus, a computerised fire control would cope with rotation easily.
Imagine somthing like the Combine and Judge Dredd, with mind control.
My IC nation title is Oprusa, and I am human but not connected to Earth.
Do not dabble in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and good with ketchup.
Agnostic, humanist vegetarian. Also against abortion - you get all sorts here, don't you?
DEAT: Delete with Extreme, All-Encompassing Terror!

Neornith
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Neornith » Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:41 am

Ictia wrote:
Neornith wrote:Missile batteries, find a flat spot and place them there.

I understand what you mean now.

I would suggest an attachable missile pod, that way even if they're pointed in the wrong direction they can guide themselves towards the target. A simple targeting system can be plugged into a ships computers for the missiles and you're ready to rock and roll

Diopolis
Post Marshal

Founded: May 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Diopolis » Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:32 am

If your secondary weapons are missiles, that's easy- just attach them to the rotating part, and when they're released, they'll automatically fly away from the ship while target acquisition can be handled by a computer and onboard propulsion.
If they're lasers, things are more complicated.
Texas nationalist, right-wing technocrat, radical social conservative, post-liberal.

Northwest Slobovia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 16, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Northwest Slobovia » Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:37 am

Ictia wrote:If the spaceship rotates in order to produce artificial gravity, the weapons will also rotate, and aiming will be more difficult.

You could add a non-rotating section to one or both ends of the central axis, and mount your weapons there.* Even civilian ships might have those, since it makes docking with the ship so much easier.

*: Or you could go to the other extreme, and have the ship be mostly non-rotating, and only the crew compartments (quarters, mess, bridge, etc) rotate. The rest of the ship (engines/engineering spaces, weapons bays, cargo hold) is in zero-gravity.
Gollum died for your sins.
Power is an equal-opportunity corrupter.

The Fedral Union
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fedral Union » Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:34 pm

Northwest Slobovia wrote:
Ictia wrote:If the spaceship rotates in order to produce artificial gravity, the weapons will also rotate, and aiming will be more difficult.

You could add a non-rotating section to one or both ends of the central axis, and mount your weapons there.* Even civilian ships might have those, since it makes docking with the ship so much easier.

*: Or you could go to the other extreme, and have the ship be mostly non-rotating, and only the crew compartments (quarters, mess, bridge, etc) rotate. The rest of the ship (engines/engineering spaces, weapons bays, cargo hold) is in zero-gravity.

Refer to Babylon Five

EA omega class destroyers had a rotating section, my suggestion would mirror The quote above, missile tubes can be placed along with remotely operated weapons batteries or phased array laser pallets on your ship. The advantage being phased arrays can be pretty easy to aim and cover large arcs (see sensor pallets on modern DDG's) And missile tubes can just shoot from any place with no interference because they tend to have guided munitions. VLS, Side launched ectera.

And depending on the situation you could place a power core within the centrifuge of the rotating section for maintenance.. Engines however... Well I wouldn't expect engineers to be having to constantly be in that part of the ship if you have significant automation or if your not seriously damaged.

Or go bootstrapping and say screw artificial gravity, we'll do everything in zero G :P Ofc for the health of your crew you'll need gyms.. Though I can see augmented people being able to easily adapt between zero G environments and normal G environments because :science:
Last edited by The Fedral Union on Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[09:07.53] <Estainia> ... Nuclear handgrenades have one end result. Everybody dies. For the M.F Republic, I guess
Member of the Galactic Economic and Security Organization
[REDACTED BY MOD]

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents