NATION

PASSWORD

Matter Replicator Project [JSA members only]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Emeraria
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 31, 2009
Ex-Nation

Matter Replicator Project [JSA members only]

Postby Emeraria » Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:09 pm

The research has begun to construct a matter replicator. This replicator, if completed, can produce any matter using only energy from plasma and electrical conduits. This is a huge undertaking and will cost a lot, so gather your best scientists and lets start at it.

A prototype has already been developed. It can produce small amounts of matter if given smaller amounts of the same material. So basically, it is a matter enlarger. It only works on matter that weighs less than 12 grams or has a volume of less than 1 inch by 1 inch.

If we want this project to succeed, everyone must do their part. Unlimited resources is just a little work away!
Last edited by Emeraria on Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Power Through Action
Emeraria Factbook
Emir Shipyards Storefront
Infrastructural Industries
International Battle Tournament Sign-up Page
International Battle Tournament Battle Arena
Elite soldiers of all nations welcome to battle for money and bragging rights. Be prepared to risk life and limb though. If you think you are up to the challenge sign up today!

Self-Governed Possessions:
Giblatia
New Spartanicus

National Anthem:The Union Forever

ECN Logo: http://i48.tinypic.com/21ca7ex.jpg

Magna Omega
Minister

Founded: Sep 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:12 pm

Tag.
"Nuts." ~General Anthony Clement McAuliffe

Old Erisia wrote:
Fanaglia wrote:I wish I had that cube thing from Animorphs that gives you the power to "acquire" creatures, and that it was in a safe, secret place where only I could access it and where it was completely protected from destruction.

Granted, but you stay in gerbil form for too long and can't change back. You are then put in your father's rectum during one of your parent's "kinky nights"

Station 12 wrote:I'm never going to die.

You can all remember me for my lack of dyingness.

Emeraria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Emeraria » Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:14 pm

Magna Omega wrote:Tag.

OOC: The picture works what do you mean?
Power Through Action
Emeraria Factbook
Elite soldiers of all nations welcome to battle for money and bragging rights. Be prepared to risk life and limb though. If you think you are up to the challenge sign up today!

Giblatia
New Spartanicus

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:23 pm

Emeraria wrote:

(For others I TGed him)

On my computor it says "Hosted by tripod" Its like your image was deleted. I cant see it.

Old Erisia wrote:
Fanaglia wrote:I wish I had that cube thing from Animorphs that gives you the power to "acquire" creatures, and that it was in a safe, secret place where only I could access it and where it was completely protected from destruction.

Granted, but you stay in gerbil form for too long and can't change back. You are then put in your father's rectum during one of your parent's "kinky nights"

Emeraria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Emeraria » Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:26 pm

Magna Omega wrote:
Emeraria wrote:

(For others I TGed him)

On my computor it says "Hosted by tripod" Its like your image was deleted. I cant see it.

The one of the replicator? I see it.
Power Through Action
Emeraria Factbook

Giblatia
New Spartanicus

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:27 pm

I dont...thats odd.

Old Erisia wrote:

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:28 pm

Might wanna get a new one anyway just in cvase others cant see. You want it to be exiting I guess.

Old Erisia wrote:

Emeraria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Emeraria » Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:29 pm

Magna Omega wrote:Might wanna get a new one anyway just in cvase others cant see. You want it to be exiting I guess.

How perculiar???
Power Through Action
Emeraria Factbook

Giblatia
New Spartanicus

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:38 am

OOC:That is weird I can see it. Anyway what do we have to do to join the project?
4/11/11

Ekilion
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 27, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Ekilion » Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:26 pm

Ya I can see it too. Also I can devote my mass resouces and economy to this .
Factbook: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=25855
Ekon: We try to avoid getting ourselves genocided
Premislyd: ^First time I've ever heard that

Proud member of TSAR. By way of Indentured servitude to the Vipran Imperium.
"We're never going to survive unless we get a little bit crazy"

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:03 pm

Magna Omega is shipping 22 integrated power gel packs to derive high grade energy from. This is for starters but it could get the prototype project running.

Old Erisia wrote:

Ekilion
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ekilion » Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:27 am

Ekilion is sending 10 Balsalt Plasma Power Plants. Warning these things take up atleast a room each (sorry for the size but thier the most powerfull things we have (used to power starship weapons) unless you want some handheld weapon batteries.
Last edited by Ekilion on Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Emeraria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Emeraria » Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:21 pm

Anybody from the JSA can just join in. And abouto those resources, send them t my science facilities in the Chaffee Fringe (My first star system) Upon jumping into system the scientists there will contact your ships and guide you accordingly.
Power Through Action
Emeraria Factbook

Giblatia
New Spartanicus

Kisia
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Kisia » Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:55 am

We shall send 5 Mini Gyo Antimatter Reactors. These machines are small,compact machines that take up the size of a dishwasher. They should produce sufficent energy to get that....project running. We assume that it requires insane amounts of energy to power,and rpelicate things.
Last edited by Kisia on Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Member of TSAR

Kisian Newsthread
Factbook of the Kisian League

LadyRadarEars: I forgot what Kisian ships are powered by
Crypt: unfiltered nationalism

Daimler-Benz: The League is literally just 'Have War Crimes, Will Travel'

Zuulman: Kisia is my spirit animal.

Daimler-Benz: There's spilling blood and dragging an inflatable kiddy pool around with you to drain your enemies' jugulars into so that you might be able to swim in it

Devee: Kisian children's ideas of games are using worn out artillery pieces left around from constant clan warfare to play ‘lob unexploded ordnance at the neighbour kids’

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:54 pm

Emeraria what else do we need before the project is completed?

Old Erisia wrote:

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:01 pm

What would this project be used for? Military, humanitarian, economic?
4/11/11

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:07 pm

Hornopolis wrote:What would this project be used for? Military, humanitarian, economic?

Matter replicators can comke in many sizes. They can be ussually installed on star ships. Its pretty much all 3 of those. They can replicate almost anything through a complex energy input feed system. Sufice it to say that this project could end world hunger in the JSA...for those members less fortunate that is.

Old Erisia wrote:

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:14 pm

Hmm... that sounds like a good investment.
4/11/11

Ekilion
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ekilion » Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:13 am

How is the thing Matter replicator going anyways.

Namabia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 25, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Namabia » Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:34 am

Hmmm this sounds like the Namabian Particle Cannon. (MT)(FT)-either one. The PB has supermagnet that can suck in particles from space and ground. The magnet collects up to 4 trillion particles. Then heat is applied and the magnet lets go. A laser beam hotter than the sun is shot into space. When in space it comes in contact with Particle Beam Refelector N.N.S. Tiny Sattelite. It hits the satelite and using the reflectors on the N.N.S. Tiny the beam can be shot 80% around the planet(20% of the other side is protected). I will gladly support this.

Here take these.
2 million workers that will gladly help.
2 Billion NC
5 million brand new tools.

I hope all comes out well
I am politically someone who is near the center of the scale.

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:'Hate' is such a strong word. I just want to see him suffer. Is that so awful? :)

Strykyh wrote:I wasn't trying to be intelligent.

Big Jim P wrote:I have the right to personal self-defense, whether that necessitates a gun, a knife, my bare hands or a nuclear weapon.

Emeraria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Emeraria » Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:21 pm

Your particle cannon sounds more like an anti-satalite weapon, not a replicator. I have a prototype mass enlarger, but we need the tech to produce a mass replicator, we want unlimited resources here. If we pul this off we will be very very powerful.
Power Through Action
Emeraria Factbook

Giblatia
New Spartanicus

Emeraria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Emeraria » Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:28 pm

This will not only allow us to end world hunger, a noble cause, but also we could build anything at anytime. how ever much we want. This project has already used up more than its fair share of kilowatts. But if we keep those generators running we will do it.

Here is what i think. We need to take the molecular code of the substance we wish to produce and put it into the replicator (we are designing functons where you can simply select the material and how much) then we put a massive amount of energy in the chamber (i dont care what kind of energy, but try to be economical here, use an energy that gives you the most watt for your buck) the energy will be calibrated to the same frequency of that code. If it works and the energy matches the code, we will unlock the secret to unlimited resources.
Power Through Action
Emeraria Factbook

Giblatia
New Spartanicus

Namabia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 25, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Namabia » Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:39 pm

Emeraria wrote:This will not only allow us to end world hunger, a noble cause, but also we could build anything at anytime. how ever much we want. This project has already used up more than its fair share of kilowatts. But if we keep those generators running we will do it.

Here is what i think. We need to take the molecular code of the substance we wish to produce and put it into the replicator (we are designing functons where you can simply select the material and how much) then we put a massive amount of energy in the chamber (i dont care what kind of energy, but try to be economical here, use an energy that gives you the most watt for your buck) the energy will be calibrated to the same frequency of that code. If it works and the energy matches the code, we will unlock the secret to unlimited resources.

Namabia is ready to help your needs. Namabian Corona III shuttles have been deployed. These giant ships have the power of two hundred nuclear power plants without the contamination. They were made specifically for power needs. These ships were intended to keep any Namabian planets or stations with power in case of emergency. They have the power of a super nova so do not shoot any missiles at them or else you could be dealing with a big boom. Please use em. 5/30 have been sent to help you. If more are needed please tell us. (They don't need fueling or a source for energy they run purely on a planet's atmosphere-no not consuming it, they act as giant magnets and when a solar wind passes by they attract its particles and can recharge and Namabian Corona III shuttle for around fifty years.)
I am politically someone who is near the center of the scale.

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:'Hate' is such a strong word. I just want to see him suffer. Is that so awful? :)

Strykyh wrote:I wasn't trying to be intelligent.

Big Jim P wrote:I have the right to personal self-defense, whether that necessitates a gun, a knife, my bare hands or a nuclear weapon.

Emeraria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Emeraria » Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:16 pm

Namabia wrote:
Emeraria wrote:This will not only allow us to end world hunger, a noble cause, but also we could build anything at anytime. how ever much we want. This project has already used up more than its fair share of kilowatts. But if we keep those generators running we will do it.

Namabia is ready to help your needs. Namabian Corona III shuttles have been deployed. These giant ships have the power of two hundred nuclear power plants without the contamination. They were made specifically for power needs. These ships were intended to keep any Namabian planets or stations with power in case of emergency. They have the power of a super nova so do not shoot any missiles at them or else you could be dealing with a big boom. Please use em. 5/30 have been sent to help you. If more are needed please tell us. (They don't need fueling or a source for energy they run purely on a planet's atmosphere-no not consuming it, they act as giant magnets and when a solar wind passes by they attract its particles and can recharge and Namabian Corona III shuttle for around fifty years.)

An interesting invention to say the least, could not be more perfect.
Power Through Action
Emeraria Factbook

Giblatia
New Spartanicus

Strykla
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Strykla » Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:18 pm

Does it work with antimatter?
Lord Justice Clerk of the Classical Royalist Party, NSG Senate. Hail, Companion!

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents