NATION

PASSWORD

Dark Tunnels

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Etheopica
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Dark Tunnels

Postby Etheopica » Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:41 am

Groups of men and women are rushing about, wielding shovels and digging drills in their calloused hands. A few soldiers stand stationary, among them the largest Etheopican he stands high above the workers and observes all of their work while comfortably puffing on his large "cigar". A smaller sculpted darker man, seemingly the leader of the excavations kneels before the large smoker "with tools Legionica given us the dig time, I estimate shall be around 6 months, sir" the observing Etheopican blows out a great deal of smoke, "good job, if your plan works you'll get something nice." The kneeling excavator brings his head lower, "I would be honored, Jamal."

(Two months later)
"Sir, we are about to dig into their territory, if we do so it will mean war. Are you sure you still want to do this?" Jamal, 7' 5" takes a long hit, holds it in and finally lets the smoke out, then turns around, "tell Dave to get the Etheopican army suited up and ready to go, and send word to the Legionican states to do so as well. I want this to be fast and easy... I don't want them to know what hit them." The short muscular man stands "yes sir." He scurries away down the stage steps, and finds a dark skinned man, he has a shaved head and a small goatee. He's wearing a bullet-proof vest with nothing under it. "Dave, Jamal has ordered that you suit up and ready our army." Dave smiles,"Awwee hell yeah we is about to kick some ass!" At this a group of commandos come up, wearing black body armor a high quality, high tech gas masks, and army helmets. The metal they used glows slightly purple. They all reveal their faces they are all dark skinned, and stand over 6 feet tall. One steps ahead of them all "are we going to war general?" "Yeah, you four get all of your men ready and here ASAP!" All four men say "yes" in unison. They run back the way they came. Dave goes to his office and sits down "Etheopica, I'm glad you appreciate you liking me." He says to himself.

The, what seems to be the advisor of this operation, is left alone when Dave goes to his office, so he starts to make his way towards the Legionican embassy. Once he gets there he's greeted by a classical Legionican man, slightly taller than him "can I help you, sir?" The small man stands up straight "I need to to send a message to the Legionican governor,also see if you can get something to Periodspace, tell them to get their troops ready for war."
Last edited by Etheopica on Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Periodspace
Ambassador

Founded: May 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Periodspace » Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:29 pm

Etheopica wrote:Groups of men and women are rushing about, wielding shovels and digging drills in their calloused hands. A few soldiers stand stationary, among them the largest Etheopican he stands high above the workers and observes all of their work while comfortably puffing on his large "cigar". A smaller sculpted darker man, seemingly the leader of the excavations kneels before the large smoker "with tools Legionica given us the dig time, I estimate shall be around 6 months, sir" the observing Etheopican blows out a great deal of smoke, "good job, if your plan works you'll get something nice." The kneeling excavator brings his head lower, "I would be honored, Jamal."

(Two months later)
"Sir, we are about to dig into their territory, if we do so it will mean war. Are you sure you still want to do this?" Jamal, 7' 5" takes a long hit, holds it in and finally lets the smoke out, then turns around, "tell Dave to get the Etheopican army suited up and ready to go, and send word to the Legionican states to do so as well. I want this to be fast and easy... I don't want them to know what hit them." The short muscular man stands "yes sir." He scurries away down the stage steps, and finds a dark skinned man, he has a shaved head and a small goatee. He's wearing a bullet-proof vest with nothing under it. "Dave, Jamal has ordered that you suit up and ready our army." Dave smiles,"Awwee hell yeah we is about to kick some ass!" At this a group of commandos come up, wearing black body armor a high quality, high tech gas masks, and army helmets. The metal they used glows slightly purple. They all reveal their faces they are all dark skinned, and stand over 6 feet tall. One steps ahead of them all "are we going to war general?" "Yeah, you four get all of your men ready and here ASAP!" All four men say "yes" in unison. They run back the way they came. Dave goes to his office and sits down "Etheopica, I'm glad you appreciate you liking me." He says to himself.

The, what seems to be the advisor of this operation, is left alone when Dave goes to his office, so he starts to make his way towards the Legionican embassy. Once he gets there he's greeted by a classical Legionican man, slightly taller than him "can I help you, sir?" The small man stands up straight "I need to to send a message to the Legionican governor,also see if you can get something to Periodspace, tell them to get their troops ready for war."

Hack Chicago received the message from Etheopica shortly after wakening. He casually walked over to Margaret Schultz's house. Margaret was a general of the Periodspacean Army. The door opened almost as soon as Hack knocked.
"Hello?" said Margaret.
"Hello. I'm going to need you to take...one thousand troops to Etheopica's capital city within the hour. There's a plane ready at the Capitol Building in Polis," said Hack Chicago.
"Alright." Periodspaceans belonged to a militaristic society.
"Good luck," said Hack before leaving.
Polis, Periodspace
Margaret Schultz and her one thousand soliders arrived at the Capitol Building and boarded their giant plane. They would arrive in Etheopica in about thirty minutes.
Marleopolis, Etheopica
Margaret Schultz walked into a government building an asked to speak to the leader of the Etheopican invasion force.

I have recently changed some political opinions, so my "pro and against" thing is still in the works.

Legionica
Ambassador

Founded: May 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Legionica » Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:06 pm

New Cicero, Legionica

"Ach, what kind of mandate eez dis?" Legate Solomon chomped at a cigar whilst looking over a series of papers. He didn't particularly believe the declaration of war by the Etheopicans was completely warranted, but he didn't object either. Even if he did, there was naught he could do about it; his army was pledged to the Etheopican-Legionican crown. He had to do what the "laddies across the pond" wanted him to do and he had to like it.

After taking a nap and mulling it over, he wrote up a document detailing his agreement and approving the movement of his soldiers to the frontlines. Passing it over to his secretary, he grimaced. "Eet's as bad as beatin' a dead dog, but we'll do eet. You can wire Jamal an' strike the Fourteenth Legion as ready for deployment."

Meanwhile, scenes like this panned out across the nation. The quota of men was met in hours, and began mobilizing within days. The Legionican brothers in Iwanawin would soon be met by the standards of the Iwanawin Campaign Objective Coalition...

Two Weeks Later, Ithelon, Nova Latinia (South Iwanawin)

The Legionican transports pulled into port, greeted by masses of crimson banners. Not enough room on base meant that for the time being, soldiers had to camp in residential housing evacuated for the specific purpose. As soon as the okay was given, the boys of the 14th, 15th, 21st, and 30th Legion would make their way northwards.

Etheopica
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Etheopica » Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:59 am

"Sir, there is a large force of Periodspacean soldiers, and their general would like to speak with you." The small Etheopican stands up he's about 5'9” "Bring her in."
The messenger runs out of the mans office. Margaret, along with 2 soldiers walk in about 5 minutes later behind the messenger. "So I'm told you are the leader of this."
"I am." I would ask if you could take your men to barracks with mine." Margaret nods and walks out of the room.

Two weeks later

Jamal is sitting on the observation, watching the digging when he sees the Legionican ambassador who sent his kin the message of war. The man stops before the lumbering Etheopican leader, "sir, the legionicans sent the 14th, 15th, 21st, and 30th legion. They are at their army base in southern Iwannawin, Ithelon to be exact." Jamal chuckles "Very good, tell our troops and the Periodspaceans to get down through the tunnels, and tell the Jonas to get the explosives armed and placed."

Periodspace
Ambassador

Founded: May 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Periodspace » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:01 pm

Etheopica wrote:"Sir, there is a large force of Periodspacean soldiers, and their general would like to speak with you." The small Etheopican stands up he's about 5'9” "Bring her in."
The messenger runs out of the mans office. Margaret, along with 2 soldiers walk in about 5 minutes later behind the messenger. "So I'm told you are the leader of this."
"I am." I would ask if you could take your men to barracks with mine." Margaret nods and walks out of the room.

Two weeks later

Jamal is sitting on the observation, watching the digging when he sees the Legionican ambassador who sent his kin the message of war. The man stops before the lumbering Etheopican leader, "sir, the legionicans sent the 14th, 15th, 21st, and 30th legion. They are at their army base in southern Iwannawin, Ithelon to be exact." Jamal chuckles "Very good, tell our troops and the Periodspaceans to get down through the tunnels, and tell the Jonas to get the explosives armed and placed."

Tunnels Under Iwanawin
Margaret Schultz and her one-thousand man army stalked through the tunnels. Near the entrance, they had met a Native Iwinian madman, who claimed there were monsters lurking deep within the tunnels. Margaret Schultz was not a superstitious woman, however. Besides, she had thought to herself, the Etheopicans have been down here for months.. Just how deep, she didn't know. But Schultz and her army continued to walk. After about fifteen minutes, they arrived at their destination.
"We're here," said the general.

I have recently changed some political opinions, so my "pro and against" thing is still in the works.

Return to International Incidents