NATION

PASSWORD

Islamic Caliphate (Alliance of Muslim Nations, Open)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Dezania
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Dezania » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:09 am

برزان الجمهورية
Barzan Republic

TO: The Islamic Caliphate

This union, this 'caliphate', is unnecessary. Dezanians, fellow Muslims mind you, enjoy their freedoms quite well under the watchful eye
of the King and President of the Barzan Republic. We do understand, however, that Muslims are viewed with animosity. We mean no harm, but of course
other nations who do not understand Islam will fail to realize that.

The Barzan Republic refuses to join this group because we're under the impression that you are merely trying to originate a religious conflict. However,
we will keep a watchful eye on this group. Do not take this the wrong way, we mean no harm - we simply do not want an unnecessary war mind you.

signed,
Rana Bahjat
Prime Minister of the Barzan Republic

Patoma
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 25, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Patoma » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:17 am

The New Minister of Foriegn Affair of the democratic republic of patoma will like to pass the message that our nation, with over 8O% muslim, will like to advice all nation who have any treat against Jhah that the our whole nation condem those nation and witdraw all trade with that nation.

Sincerly,

Democratic Republic of Patoma.

Killerustan
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 31, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Killerustan » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:31 am

Official Communique of the Holy Empire of Killerustan

As Salaamu Alaykom

Denzania, do you realize that Muslims were recently held in concentration camps in the nation of Ishema and that they were forced form their homelands while you stood by and did nothing. Stop running with the Shaitan and come in to this union which is commanded by Allah the Q'uran. Come back to your home and right guidance.

Ayatollah Mohammad Askari
Join the Islamic Caliphate Islamic Caliphate Armed Forces : 97,880,000 +

Dezania
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Dezania » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:43 am

How dare you, what gives you the right to insult us by claiming we take paths with Shaitan? Just because we refuse to follow you in this nonsense? This absurd,
the Barzan Republic wants nothing more then peace. This is true, we were unaware of the relocation of Muslims in Ishema - but we are not to blame! How could we have known? My homeland, Dezania, was going through political turmoil - there was no way we could've known. Forgive us, but don't insult us.

What you speak of us clearly nonsense, this union is not commanded by Allah. How dare you speak such things, have you no shame? Clearly, this could be avoided. We are Arabs, you and I, there is no need for such animosity.

signed,
Rana Bahjat

Killerustan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Killerustan » Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:00 am

Dezania wrote:How dare you, what gives you the right to insult us by claiming we take paths with Shaitan? Just because we refuse to follow you in this nonsense? This absurd,
the Barzan Republic wants nothing more then peace. This is true, we were unaware of the relocation of Muslims in Ishema - but we are not to blame! How could we have known? My homeland, Dezania, was going through political turmoil - there was no way we could've known. Forgive us, but don't insult us.

What you speak of us clearly nonsense, this union is not commanded by Allah. How dare you speak such things, have you no shame? Clearly, this could be avoided. We are Arabs, you and I, there is no need for such animosity.

signed,
Rana Bahjat

You were certainly to blame as you are doing nothing to prevent it from happening elsewhere. And it is happening elsewhere.

The clear message of the Qur’an — the book believed by all Muslims puts three distinct responsibilities on the shoulders of Muslims: individual responsibilities, responsibility to bind the Ummah, and collective responsibilities as an Ummah. Muslims find answers to all the above-mentioned questions in verses 102 to 104 of Chapter 3 of the Qur’an. Please know your religion before you try debating with scholars.

The Ummah is further delineated in the Qur'an where Allah says, "You are the best Ummah brought forth to mankind - enjoining the good and forbidding the evil and believing in Allah" (3:110), and "The believers, men and women, are protector-friends of each other, enjoining the good and forbidding the evil.

Now, I can certainly educate you further but do you really say the Holy Prophet was in error when he formed the Islamic State in Medina? Do you say the Caliphate of the rightly guided Caliphs was an innovation? You dispute years of islamic history with false doctrine. Islam and Muslims living in an Islamic state are certainly ordained by Qur'an and Hadith and agreed upon by Shi'a and Sunni.

Ostafrika (Ancient)
Attaché

Founded: Nov 25, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Ostafrika (Ancient) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:45 am

IC:

It has become obvious to us, via observing the actions of the Holy Empire, whose mindset presumably is at least passively endorsed by the rest of the Caliphate, that they are not interested in anything really peaceful. We believe they intend to conduct radical, violent expansions of Islamic influence through the world in the guise of defensive actions, something we happen to view as unacceptable.

For this reason, the Archduchy of Ostafrika will now conduct active monitoring of the Caliphate, and declares that any citizen of a Caliphate state who visits Ostafrika will be subect by law to extra individual security profiling. This goes doubly to any person in a leadership office. Muslim dissidents have caused us enough trouble in days past already without having outside help.

If we are wrong here, nobody will be more pleased than we, but until we are proved to be wrong in this matter, we shall proceed on the assumption that we are correct.

- Maximilian Kappel, Voice of His Imperial & Royal Highness
Last edited by Ostafrika (Ancient) on Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
In MT/PMT: The Archduchy of Ostafrika

In Steampunk: The Archduchy of Ostafrika

Ruler: His Imperial & Royal Highness the Archduke Leopold Ludwig Ortwin of the House of Hohenzollern

The Valepian Lands
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Valepian Lands » Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:05 am

The Federation is very kind and very much respects the Islamic religion, which is the second largest religion in the country but not too far off.

We are secular, but find Islam a binding and a religion of coming together.

We request observership or some kind of treaty to show our co-operation.
Last edited by The Valepian Lands on Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
RUN FOR AN EMBASSY!
FACTBOOK (!Out of Date!)
DEFCON: [5][4][3][2][1]
|Economic Stats|

The Tofu Islands wrote:
Arumdaum wrote:We should call it

NSG.

Only if it’s discovered that it’s inhabited by trolls.

Killerustan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Killerustan » Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:31 am

The Valepian Lands wrote:

The Federation is very kind and very much respects the Islamic religion, which is the second largest religion in the country but not too far off.

We are secular, but find Islam a binding and a religion of coming together.

We request observership or some kind of treaty to show our co-operation.

We will grant the The Nationalist Federation of The Valepian Lands observer status with our alliance. Such status shall not allow voting rights on alliance issues but your representative will be welcome for debate.

Ramalabad
Civil Servant

Founded: Sep 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Ramalabad » Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:05 pm

Dezania wrote:How dare you, what gives you the right to insult us by claiming we take paths with Shaitan? Just because we refuse to follow you in this nonsense? This absurd,

signed,
Rana Bahjat

I've seen your kind of Islam. It's the kind where a man's unmarried teenage daughter becomes pregnant by a non-Muslim. This paper Islam is a worse insult to Allah than the infidels.

PS: You say you are an Arab, yet your name sounds rather Persian.

New Greston
Envoy

Founded: May 26, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby New Greston » Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:48 pm

Ministry of Intelligence
Holy Empire of Killerustan
November 29, 2013

Dear Mr. Ayatollah Mohammad Askari,

I, on behalf of the whole Imperial Republic and the Grestonian Governemnt, wish to extend a hand of peace to you and your nation. If nothing else, may all we get from these messages be ensured peace, for future generations to come. Now, onto the path of diplomacy; as a respectable nation, and one that does not recognise any one religion more so than the other, there is no national religion in Greston. However, we do have a rising population in Muslim believers. As a man who was appointed, purely in the interests of the people, I must state my interest in this alliance.

Of course, any alliance that sparks the attention of a nation lying within Tyrrhenia is cause enough for my, and the Intelligence Ministry, to investigate it. However, the Caliphate has sparked a fire that has blossomed in the international community and I would be ashamed if I did not make my response. Numerous nations so far, of varied notoriety, have made their mentions; the replies to your creation, sir, have been manifold. However, I do not come bearing the words of burden and war and, in fact, carry the opposite; I wish to extend an invitation of peace between our nations and wish to apply for observer status within this alliance.

To many alliances of your creed and nature have turned into extremist groups unworthy of being recognised; slowly throughout the years your entire culture and religion have been identified with the trouble makers. Perhaps if this alliance can stay within the diplomatic track we can change the course of that stereotype.

Sincerely,
Prime Minister of the Imperial Republic
William Nigel Theobald Stuart-Wettin
The Imperial Republic of GrestonWestminister Defensive Bloc | Grestonian Commonwealth
Common Economic Protocals Treaty | Athican East Tyrrhenian Pact

Dezania
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Dezania » Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:01 pm

Ramalabad wrote:

signed,
Rana Bahjat

I've seen your kind of Islam. It's the kind where a man's unmarried teenage daughter becomes pregnant by a non-Muslim. This paper Islam is a worse insult to Allah than the infidels.

PS: You say you are an Arab, yet your name sounds rather Persian.

This is absurd, just because our country is a secular state does not mean we don't have very devoted believers in Islam. You do not what you speak of, rather you just make assumptions. This is not just insulting on my behalf but to the people of Dezania. Also, my name has nothing to do with this - whether it be Persian or Arab. I am an Arab by blood and I know my roots, brother/sister.

signed,
Rana Bahjat

[/quote]

You were certainly to blame as you are doing nothing to prevent it from happening elsewhere. And it is happening elsewhere.

The clear message of the Qur’an — the book believed by all Muslims puts three distinct responsibilities on the shoulders of Muslims: individual responsibilities, responsibility to bind the Ummah, and collective responsibilities as an Ummah. Muslims find answers to all the above-mentioned questions in verses 102 to 104 of Chapter 3 of the Qur’an. Please know your religion before you try debating with scholars.

The Ummah is further delineated in the Qur'an where Allah says, "You are the best Ummah brought forth to mankind - enjoining the good and forbidding the evil and believing in Allah" (3:110), and "The believers, men and women, are protector-friends of each other, enjoining the good and forbidding the evil.

Now, I can certainly educate you further but do you really say the Holy Prophet was in error when he formed the Islamic State in Medina? Do you say the Caliphate of the rightly guided Caliphs was an innovation? You dispute years of islamic history with false doctrine. Islam and Muslims living in an Islamic state are certainly ordained by Qur'an and Hadith and agreed upon by Shi'a and Sunni.

Ayatollah Mohammad Askari[/quote]

You sound a lot like the previous leader of the former Dezanian Arab Republic, a fundamentalist.

No, the Holy Prophet does no make mistakes but need I remind you, Dezania IS not an Islamic state for we secular. Religion has no place in politics, it is for the people to enjoy.

signed,
Rana Bahjat

Killerustan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Killerustan » Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:52 pm

Sister Bahjat, as a Muslim you know as well as I that the Qur'an is our constitution and not just in the Masjid one day a week but everyday of our life from birth to death. You claim to be a Muslim did you not whisper the Iqomah in your childs ear when he was born? This is Islam and there is not a fundamentalist version and a liberal version of Islam. Allah our lord, The All Seeing, The All Knowing commands us to take a middle road in all of our affairs.

Our constitution, the Qur'an tells us as individuals that we must do certain things and abstain from certain things. Just as surely sister the Qur'an tells us that we must as a Ummah do certain things. This is not a choice to be made but a order from the Lord of the Worlds. A government without the Qur'an is a state in manifest error. The Ummah is the Islamic State in its simplest form. And as one Masjid joins another and another joins you see the strength of that Islamic state grow. Muslims are commanded by Allah in the Holy Qur'an to take believers as friends.

This is for a reason. It is also a reason that the Noble Prophet gave us the example of the Islamic State of Medina and it is by design that we were given the example of the Caliphates of Abu Bakr, Umar and Imam Ali. We were shown by example by proven history the blessings of unity and the disaster of disunity.

We do not ask you to change your internal laws to shariat law but what we do advise is that as Muslims you stand with us as one Ummah with the goal that our Ummah will prosper and be protected. We do not seek to convert the world by force. We do not seek conflict but instead prefer peace as any Muslim. But we understand that many evil regimes are taking advantage of Muslims and we understand that there is strength in obeying Allahs commandment of unity. For those who want peace we behave as the Qur'an commands and for those who would oppress and kill us we behave as the Qur'an commands.

Last edited by Killerustan on Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

Killerustan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Killerustan » Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:02 am

New Greston wrote:To many alliances of your creed and nature have turned into extremist groups unworthy of being recognised; slowly throughout the years your entire culture and religion have been identified with the trouble makers. Perhaps if this alliance can stay within the diplomatic track we can change the course of that stereotype.

Your respect for Islam and the path that our Caliphate intends to take is the mark of a wise ruler. We hope to establish a great deal of understandings between our nations and peoples. We will grant the The Imperial Republic of New Greston observer status with our alliance.Such status shall not allow voting rights on alliance issues but your representative will be welcome for debate.

Misonagi
Attaché

Founded: Sep 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Misonagi » Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:20 am

Attention: anyone who wishes to attack a nation for no apparent reasons shall have to deal with the Misonagi National Military. I request that all parties cease their hosile implications at once or you will be hearing from my representative.

As for the IC, I would to declare a neutral alliance with you. Whilst we do not know the true intentions of the IC, we respect religion-based nations. Therefore, on behalf of Misonagi, I wish you the best.

-Robert Pope, Misonagi Political Adviser to President Hermann Davis.

Dezania
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Dezania » Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:23 am

Killerustan wrote:Brother Bahjat, as a Muslim you know as well as I that the Qur'an is our constitution and not just in the Masjid one day a week but everyday of our life from birth to death. You claim to be a Muslim did you not sir whisper the Iqomah in your childs ear when he was born? This is Islam and there is not a fundamentalist version and a liberal version of Islam. Allah our lord, The All Seeing, The All Knowing commands us to take a middle road in all of our affairs.

Our constitution, the Qur'an tells us as individuals that we must do certain things and abstain from certain things. Just as surely brother the Qur'an tells us that we must as a Ummah do certain things. This is not a choice to be made but a order from the Lord of the Worlds. A government without the Qur'an is a state in manifest error. The Ummah is the Islamic State in its simplest form. And as one Masjid joins another and another joins you see the strength of that Islamic state grow. Muslims are commanded by Allah in the Holy Qur'an to take believers as friends.

This is for a reason. It is also a reason that the Noble Prophet gave us the example of the Islamic State of Medina and it is by design that we were given the example of the Caliphates of Abu Bakr, Umar and Imam Ali. We were shown by example by proven history the blessings of unity and the disaster of disunity.

We do not ask you to change your internal laws to shariat law but what we do advise is that as Muslims you stand with us as one Ummah with the goal that our Ummah will prosper and be protected. We do not seek to convert the world by force. We do not seek conflict but instead prefer peace as any Muslim. But we understand that many evil regimes are taking advantage of Muslims and we understand that there is strength in obeying Allahs commandment of unity. For those who want peace we behave as the Qur'an commands and for those who would oppress and kill us we behave as the Qur'an commands.

OOC: Bahjat is a female. :o

Al-Mumtaz
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Mumtaz » Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:56 am

The Sultanate of Al-Mumtaz send a request to join this Allliance.
"We are here. This is our Nation!" -Caliph Al-Mumtaz I
NS Wiki Page : Here
Host : Al-Mumtaz Boxing Championship 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th
Achievements : World Cup 55 Qualifiers.

Demitrov
Envoy

Founded: Nov 12, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Demitrov » Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:06 am

IC/OOC: Although my nation isn't Muslim, a large section of my nation's population is. I realize that I can't join, but if anyone here needs anything (Weapons, rations, political/economical aid), you know who to come to. ;)
Last edited by Demitrov on Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Civilian Store-Fronts:
Corporate Store-Fronts: SuperGames
Military Store-Fronts: Systematic Armaments
Military Forces
Air Force: 26%
Army: 39%
Military Police: 11%
Navy: 22%
Special Forces: 2%
Military Deployed
Active: 9%
Reserve: 16%
Wars
Current Wars:
Past Wars:
DEFCON Level: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Armament Level: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5

The Valepian Lands
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Valepian Lands » Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:26 am

Demitrov wrote:IC/OOC: Although my nation isn't Muslim, a large section of my nation's population is. I realize that I can't join, but if anyone here needs anything (Weapons, rations, political/economical aid), you know who to come to. ;)

OOC: Why not run for a observer status?
RUN FOR AN EMBASSY!
FACTBOOK (!Out of Date!)
DEFCON: [5][4][3][2][1]
|Economic Stats|

The Tofu Islands wrote:
Arumdaum wrote:We should call it

NSG.

Only if it’s discovered that it’s inhabited by trolls.

Killerustan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Killerustan » Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:31 am

Dezania wrote:OOC: Bahjat is a female. :o

Edited :oops:

Killerustan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Killerustan » Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:33 am

Al-Mumtaz wrote:The Sultanate of Al-Mumtaz send a request to join this Allliance.

It is with humility that we welcome The Sultanate of Al-Mumtaz to the Islamic Caliphate. Be sure to participate in our Shura Council meetings.

Killerustan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Killerustan » Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:35 am

Misonagi wrote:Attention: anyone who wishes to attack a nation for no apparent reasons shall have to deal with the Misonagi National Military. I request that all parties cease their hosile implications at once or you will be hearing from my representative.

As for the IC, I would to declare a neutral alliance with you. Whilst we do not know the true intentions of the IC, we respect religion-based nations. Therefore, on behalf of Misonagi, I wish you the best.

-Robert Pope, Misonagi Political Adviser to President Hermann Davis.

We thank Robert Pope for his understanding words. We hope that dialogue will bring about genuinely good relations between our peoples.

Demitrov
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Demitrov » Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:44 pm

The Valepian Lands wrote:[...]

OOC: Explain.
Also, are you Shiites, Sunnis, or both?
Last edited by Demitrov on Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Civilian Store-Fronts:
Military Forces
Military Deployed
Wars
Current Wars:
Past Wars:

Killerustan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Killerustan » Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:25 pm

Demitrov wrote:
The Valepian Lands wrote:[...]

OOC: Explain.
Also, are you Shiites, Sunnis, or both?

Unity means accepting all Muslims into our fold as sectarianism is another curse of impotence. Allah will sort out the differences in Fiqh on the Day of Judgment. You could become an observer basically open diplomatic relations with our Caliphate. It doesn't allow voting but you could enter debates. You could also

Demitrov
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Demitrov » Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:38 pm

OOC/IC: I have NO idea about what you just said, more of a reason to become an observer, I guess.
Sign me up!
Civilian Store-Fronts:
Military Forces
Military Deployed
Wars
Current Wars:
Past Wars:

Killerustan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Killerustan » Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:42 pm

We will grant Dermitov observer status with our alliance. Such status shall not allow voting rights on alliance issues but your representative will be welcome for debate at the Shura Council meetings.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents