NATION

PASSWORD

Western Coalition (OOC, Signups)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Should the WC have it's members to make an IIwiki page?

Yes
32%
No
22%
Yes, and also NSWiki
15%
No, we should use NSWiki only
8%
Blueberry Powerful. Blueberry Stronk
23%

Total votes : 74

Gibberan
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Western Coalition (OOC, Signups)

Postby Gibberan » Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:59 am

IFA HAS BEEN MERGED WITH THE WC INTO THE INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION. SEE THIS THREAD: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=307039

Provisional Council Thread|News Thread
The Western Coalition's essential purpose is to safeguard the freedom and security of its members through political and military means. The Western Coalition promotes democratic values and encourages consultation and cooperation on defense and security issues to build trust and, in the long run, prevent conflict. While it is committed to the peaceful resolution of international disputes, if diplomatic efforts fail, it has the military capacity and authorization needed to undertake crisis-management combat operations, alone or in cooperation with other countries and international organizations.The Coalition is an extensive community of member nations, with conferences, military and political support, and other internal activities maintained on a regular basis.

Flag design courtesy of Columbion

Western Coalition Provisional Council

Date: 1 June, 1937

Western Coalition Charter

Preamble

The Parties to this Treaty reaffirm their faith in their desire to live in peace with all peoples and all governments. and reaffirming their desire for the organisation of a system of collective security across the world, with the participation of all the abiding states and those willing to abide. The peaceloving states of the world should take the necessary measures for safeguarding their security, and in the interests of maintaining peace in it, with the interests of further strengthening and promoting friendship, co-operation and mutual assistance and defence, in accordance with the principles of respect for the independence and sovereignty of states, and also with the principle of noninterference in their internal affairs unless so provoked, they are determined to safeguard the freedom, common heritage and civilisation of their peoples, founded on the principles of democracy, individual liberty and the rule of law. They seek to promote stability and well-being and resolve to unite their efforts for collective defence and for the preservation of peace and security. They therefore agree to this Western Coalition Charter:

Charter

Article I

The Parties undertake, as advocated by the World Assembly, to settle any international dispute in which they may be involved by peaceful means in such a manner that international peace and security and justice are not endangered, and to refrain in their international relations from the threat or use of force in any manner inconsistent with the purposes of the World Assembly until their use of military intervention is sufficiently provoked by the actions of the opposing party. Any actions that are viewed with suspicion will be reviewed by the Provisional Council.

Article II

The Parties will, in the spirit of sincere co-operation, in all international undertakings, safeguard international peace and security and contribute toward the further development of peaceful and friendly international relations by strengthening their free institutions, by bringing about a better understanding of the principles upon which these institutions are founded, and by promoting conditions of stability and well-being. They will seek to eliminate conflict in their international economic policies and will encourage economic collaboration between any or all of them.The contracting parties decla and they shall use all their energies for the realisation of these aims.

Article III

In order more effectively to achieve the objectives of this Treaty, the respective signatories of this charter will, both separately and jointly, by means of continuous and effective self-help and mutual aid, take concerted measures necessary for strengthening their defence capacity so that they may, at least for a fair period of time, resist armed attack from an outside faction until Coalition support arrives. They shall also take other steps to guarantee the inviolability of their frontiers and territories and to provide safeguards against possible aggression.

Article IV

The Parties will consult together whenever, in the opinion of any of them, the territorial integrity, political independence or security of any of the other parties are threatened. If the issue persists, they shall bring on all important international questions relating to their common interests to the Provisional Council. They shall take the issue to the Council immediately, whenever, in the opinion of any of them, there has arisen the threat of an armed attack on one or several states that are signatories of this treaty, in the interests of organising their joint defence and of upholding peace and security.

Article V

The Parties agree that an armed attack against one or more of them anywhere across the globe shall be considered an attack against them all and consequently they agree that, if such an armed attack occurs, one or more of the states that are parties to this treaty shall,, , in exercise of the right of individual or collective self-defence, will render the state or states so attacked immediate assistance, in agreement with other states that are parties to this treaty, by all the means it may consider necessary, including the use of armed force, to restore and maintain the security and stability of this nation.

The states that are parties to this treaty shall also immediately take council among themselves as per Article IV, concerning the necessary joint measures to be adopted for the purpose of restoring and upholding international peace and security, and the members of the council shall be immediately be advised of the measures taken on the basis of the present article by the representatives of the party or parties of the nations involved in such crisis. Such measures shall be terminated when the Security Council has taken the measures necessary to restore and continually uphold international peace and security .

Article VI

The contracting parties have agreed on the establishment of a joint command for a Western Coalition Defence Force, made up of certain units of their armed forces, which shall be placed, by agreement among these parties, under this command, which shall be commanded by a nation chosen by the delegates of the Western Coalition Provisional Council once every two months. Not all signatories are required to contribute to this force.

Article VII

The contracting parties undertake not to participate in any coalitions and alliances or international treaty between it and any other of the Parties or any third State that are in conflict with the provisions of this Treaty, and not to conclude any agreements the purposes of which would be at variance with those of the present treaty. They alsoundertake not to enter into any international engagement in conflict with this Treaty.

Article VIII

The Parties hereby establish and uphold a Provisional Council, on which each of them shall be represented, to consider matters concerning the implementation of this Treaty. The Council shall be so organised as to be able to meet promptly at any time and shall set up any subsidiary bodies as may be deemed necessary.

Code: Select all
[box]
[b][u]Basics:[/u][/b]
[b]Formal Nation Name:[/b]
[b]Head of State:[/b]
[b]Head of Government:[/b]
[b]Military Size: (_/10)[/b]
[b]Nuclear Arsenal (if any):[/b]
[b]Goals (optional):[/b]
[b]Capital city:[/b]
[b]National Creation and Brief History of your nation:[/b]
[b]Language: [/b]
[b]Demonym:[/b]

[u][b]Does your nation have...[/b][/u]
[b]Freedom of speech[/b]
[b]Freedom of conscience[/b]
[b]Freedom of assembly[/b]
[b]Freedom of religion[/b]
[b]Freedom of movement[/b]
[b]The right to a fair trial[/b]
[b]Universal adult suffrage[/b]
[b]Racial discrimination[/b]
[b]Religious discrimination[/b]
[b]Gender discrimination[/b]
[b]LGBT discrimination[/b]
[b]Laws to prevent racial/religious/gender/LGBT discrimination[/b]
[b]Slavery[/b]
[b]Retroactive laws[/b] (i.e. punishing someone for doing an action in the past when it was legal at the time)
[b]Political Freedoms ranking (found on your homepage, and must be average or higher):[/b]
[b]Civil Rights ranking (also on your homepage, and also must be average or higher):[/b]

[b]Name of Ambassador to the Provisional Council:[/b]
[b]Do you hereby agree to abide by the terms and conditions set forth by the Western Coalition Charter?[/b]

[b]Name of Military:[/b]
[b]Branches of Military:[/b]

[b]Does your nation have an IIwiki page as of yet?[/b]
[b]RP example:[/b]
[/box]

Once you have been accepted, please paste the following in your signature:
Code: Select all
[url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=262602&p=16660106#p16660106][background=#0040FF][color=#ffffFF][b] Proud Member [/b][/color][/background][background=#ffffFF][color=#000000][size=85][b]of the[/b][/size][/color][/background][background=#0040FF][color=#FFFFFF][b] Western Coalition [/b][/color][/background][/url]

Miscellaneous
Western Coalition Steam Group

Members:

[/box]

Conflicts
  • Irish Civil War (1935, Lost)
  • Bolish Liberation War (1936-37, Won)
  • Irish Liberation War (1936-37, Stalemate)
  • Allimos Civil War [Operation August Force] (2013, Inconclusive)
  • Gibberish Equalist Revolts (2013, Won)
  • Western Coalition Internal Conflict (2014, Resolved)
  • Marsisian Communist Revolution (2014, Won)
  • - Islamist Attacks in Bratislav (2014, Won)
  • Pantaira War (2014, Won)
  • Yamalia Crisis (2014, Ongoing)

Please be committed. Those who do not post at all in any threads will be booted

Thank you for registering, and your application will be reviewed shortly.
Last edited by Gibberan on Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:36 pm, edited 110 times in total.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his son in the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through himJohn 3:16-17

RP Name the Ambrosian Confederal Republic, or Ambrose
(you can still call me Gibbs)

Proud Esquarian!
(but also consider Kylaris)
Kassaran wrote:NSG, the one place where your opinion is the wrong one if it aint liberal enough for them... unless you're me, I'm well known for generally just despising human rights and the whole idea of entitlement.
Timothia wrote:My bad, I should have known better than to challenge the unchanging hive-mind of NSG. Won't happen again any time soon.

Paketo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Paketo » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:11 am

Hello my friend, let this be a thread free of Contaminants
I'm a Pinarchist, sue me North Carolina is best Carolina States rights is best rights
Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:
Paketo wrote:
Oh god, the universe will explode, everyone to your bunkers

Yep, this is the type of "discussion" we have over here. Serious people beware, this place is filled with these things.

Gibberan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Gibberan » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:39 am

Paketo wrote:Hello my friend, let this be a thread free of Contaminants

Agreed.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his son in the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through himJohn 3:16-17

Proud Esquarian!
Kassaran wrote:NSG, the one place where your opinion is the wrong one if it aint liberal enough for them... unless you're me, I'm well known for generally just despising human rights and the whole idea of entitlement.
Timothia wrote:My bad, I should have known better than to challenge the unchanging hive-mind of NSG. Won't happen again any time soon.

Atorea
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Atorea » Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:08 pm

Nation Name: Atorea
Head of State: King NuceHinderHeart
Head of Government: King NuceHinderHeart
Title: Explain please?
Military Size: 1,410,500
Nuclear Arsenal: Um, excuse me that is classified (More than Russia, hint hint)

Goals (optional): Create allies and expand
Name of Ambassador: Jona Strauss
Religion (Atheism is accepted): unknown
Capital city: Atorea City
National Creation: Three nations had a war, and the remnants formed Atorea. We now have 10 Colonies
Other historical facts (optional):
Language: Atorean
Naval Ship Prefix: AT
Demonym:

Name of Military: Royal Atorean Military
Branches of Military: Royal Atorean Spec Ops, Royal Atorean Navy, Royal Atorean Infantry, Royal Atorean Airforce, Royal Atorean Artillery, Royal Atorean Engineers
Primary bomber: Ator 331
Primary fighter aircraft: Ator 3345
Primary infantry weapon (no automatic weapons): Imperia Modelie 3
Primary machine gun: Stak, Modelie 4
Primary armored vehicle (Tanks, Half-tracks, etc): Vladkas 3
Colonies: The Dominion of The Colony of Atorea, and The Community of Colonial State of Atorea
If you have an RP, and you want members, I will gladly like for you to TG me!!!!!
[Surl=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=262602]Member of the Western Coalition[/url]

Veroxia
Minister

Founded: Jun 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Veroxia » Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:36 pm

Not to disturb you guys, but this is with the 1930s Era War-Current Date of RP, correct?
Last edited by Veroxia on Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FT NATION:The Korosian Robotic Empire
HEAD OF STATE/GOVERNMENT:Emperor X-5
IDEOLOGY:FASCISM
/PRO-HUMAN/PRO-SYNTH/
/ANTI-ORGANIC/ANTI-TECHNOPHOBIA/

Doppio Giudici
Senator

Founded: Nov 26, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Doppio Giudici » Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:21 pm

NTA OCC Message
The NTA has considerable interest in this organization, mainly in forming ties to it.
I use this old account for FT, Pentaga Giudici and Vadia are for MT.

"Ten thousand people, maybe more
People talking without speaking
People hearing without listening"

Construction is taking forever, but Prole Confederation will be paying millions of Trade Units for embassies and merchants that show up at the SBTH

Boland
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Boland » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:23 pm

………….Whaa?
Founder of Neutral Alliance of Nations.

I spent my first ten years in the Commonwealth. I come from crickets, crumpets, cucumber sandwiches, and the Queen.
- Danielle de Niese

Gibberan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Gibberan » Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:03 am

Atorea wrote:Nation Name: Atorea
Head of State: King NuceHinderHeart
Head of Government: King NuceHinderHeart
Title: Explain please?
Military Size: 1,410,500
Nuclear Arsenal: Um, excuse me that is classified (More than Russia, hint hint)

Goals (optional): Create allies and expand
Name of Ambassador: Jona Strauss
Religion (Atheism is accepted): unknown
Capital city: Atorea City
National Creation: Three nations had a war, and the remnants formed Atorea. We now have 10 Colonies
Other historical facts (optional):
Language: Atorean
Naval Ship Prefix: AT
Demonym:

Name of Military: Royal Atorean Military
Branches of Military: Royal Atorean Spec Ops, Royal Atorean Navy, Royal Atorean Infantry, Royal Atorean Airforce, Royal Atorean Artillery, Royal Atorean Engineers
Primary bomber: Ator 331
Primary fighter aircraft: Ator 3345
Primary infantry weapon (no automatic weapons): Imperia Modelie 3
Primary machine gun: Stak, Modelie 4
Primary armored vehicle (Tanks, Half-tracks, etc): Vladkas 3

MORE THAN RUSSIA!

WE'LL WIN EVERY WAR!

Accepted

Proud Esquarian!

Gibberan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Gibberan » Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:04 am

Veroxia wrote:Not to disturb you guys, but this is with the 1930s Era War-Current Date of RP, correct?

No, this is a present era thing, that was formed during the 1930s war. But it is not any longer connected to it.

Proud Esquarian!

Gibberan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Gibberan » Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:08 am

Doppio Giudici wrote:NTA OCC Message
The NTA has considerable interest in this organization, mainly in forming ties to it.

To: NTA
We await your decision. Thank you.

Proud Esquarian!

Veroxia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Veroxia » Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:08 am

Well then, If I'm allowed to join, I'm in.
/PRO-HUMAN/PRO-SYNTH/

Gibberan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Gibberan » Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:13 am

Veroxia wrote:Well then, If I'm allowed to join, I'm in.

All right, but since your not already part of it you'll need an app.

Proud Esquarian!

Veroxia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Veroxia » Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:27 am

Nation Name: United Socialist States of Veroxia
Head of State: Premier Koros
Head of Government:Premier Koros
Title: Supreme Commander Koros
Military Size: 5,000,000
Nuclear Arsenal: Classified[Higher than some superpowers]

Goals (optional): To provide stability and security to the USSV and allies.
Name of Ambassador: Władyslaw IV
Religion (Atheism is accepted): Roman Catholic
Capital city: Marcadia
National Creation: Created around the early 1900s by Socialists, the USSV became a large superpower by the time it was the 1960s. However, the USSV had some democratic reforms during the 1980s-1990s and is officially a communist republic(Like China).
Other historical facts (optional): The USSV's main research is robotics.
Language: Polish,English
Naval Ship Prefix:USSV
Demonym: Veroxian

Name of Military:USSV Armed Forces
Branches of Military: USSV Army, USSV Navy, USSV Air Force, USSV Marines, USSV Special Forces, USSV Prototype Branch of Robotics
Primary bomber: V-50 Supersonic Stealth Bomber
Primary fighter aircraft: F-35
Primary infantry weapon (no automatic weapons): M4 Carbine
Primary machine gun: SAW
Primary armored vehicle (Tanks, Half-tracks, etc): M-1 Abrams, V-5 Armored Tank, V-25 Artillery Vehicle.
/PRO-HUMAN/PRO-SYNTH/

Gibberan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Gibberan » Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:28 am

Veroxia wrote:Nation Name: United Socialist States of Veroxia
Head of State: Premier Koros
Head of Government:Premier Koros
Title: Supreme Commander Koros
Military Size: 5,000,000
Nuclear Arsenal: Classified[Higher than some superpowers]

Goals (optional): To provide stability and security to the USSV and allies.
Name of Ambassador: Władyslaw IV
Religion (Atheism is accepted): Roman Catholic
Capital city: Marcadia
National Creation: Created around the early 1900s by Socialists, the USSV became a large superpower by the time it was the 1960s. However, the USSV had some democratic reforms during the 1980s-1990s and is officially a communist republic(Like China).
Other historical facts (optional): The USSV's main research is robotics.
Language: Polish,English
Naval Ship Prefix:USSV
Demonym: Veroxian

Name of Military:USSV Armed Forces
Branches of Military: USSV Army, USSV Navy, USSV Air Force, USSV Marines, USSV Special Forces, USSV Prototype Branch of Robotics
Primary bomber: V-50 Supersonic Stealth Bomber
Primary fighter aircraft: F-35
Primary infantry weapon (no automatic weapons): M4 Carbine
Primary machine gun: SAW
Primary armored vehicle (Tanks, Half-tracks, etc): M-1 Abrams, V-5 Armored Tank, V-25 Artillery Vehicle.

Accepted

Proud Esquarian!

Gibberan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Gibberan » Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:45 am

Again, if anyone has any suggestions, I'll be glad to take them

Proud Esquarian!

Veroxia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Veroxia » Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:55 am

A WC Research Center?
/PRO-HUMAN/PRO-SYNTH/

Gibberan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Gibberan » Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:57 am

Veroxia wrote:A WC Research Center?

Yeah! See, suggestions, people! :) :) :) :) :) :)

Proud Esquarian!

Veroxia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Veroxia » Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:58 am

We can use that research center to help advance our technology or even send some of our men to Mars.
/PRO-HUMAN/PRO-SYNTH/

Veroxia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Veroxia » Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:06 am

The activities seem alright,but I think there should be a Robotics Research Facility as well. My nation is currently researching AI and trying to create powerful robots.
/PRO-HUMAN/PRO-SYNTH/

Gibberan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Gibberan » Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:23 am

Also, feel free to invite friends to this.

Proud Esquarian!

Ontorisa
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 13, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ontorisa » Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:41 am

Hidden for amount of detail at the end.

Nation Name: The Fascist Dominion of Ontorisa
Head of State: Melgav Tolivo
Head of Government: Gecav Histariol
Title: Head Senator
Military Size: 37 million (not including conscripts. Ontorisa uses a professional-conscript military plan for people at the age of 17 to be conscripted for 5 years before being released.)
Nuclear Arsenal: N/A, Ontorisa tries to refrain from WMDs. A few biological and chemical weapons are in storage though.

Goals (optional): To increase civil rights and political freedoms as well as increase trading and boost the economy.
Name of Ambassador: Maxus Orionus
Religion (Atheism is accepted): Atheism
Capital city: Calvisburg
National Creation: Originally formed in the early 17th Century by both British and Estonian settlers, replaced the existing Middle Age kingdoms there. Soon became a military power around 1759.
Other historical facts (optional): Ontorisa has had a large and well trained professional army for years with increased education for conscripts.
Language: Estonian is the Official Language of Ontorisa.
Naval Ship Prefix: ONS.
Demonym: Ontorisan.

Name of Military: Ontorisan Relvastatud Sõjaväelaste Vahendusel (ORSV)
Branches of Military: Maavägede Kohta Ontorisan Relvajõudude (MKOR) - Army
Merejõud Ontorisan Relvajõudude (MOR) - Sea
Ontorisan Õhust Ühikut (OOU) - Air

Primary bomber: IER-60 Multi-Use Bombers
Primary fighter aircraft: O-35b 'Scavenger' (Multi-Role Fighter, all the works of the current F-35C model except with added speed, agility, weapons and protection.)
Primary infantry weapon (no automatic weapons): Depends what type you're talking about. Information can be found here. (Warning can be complicated.)
Primary machine gun: MG36 for the Army and Paratrooper Regiments as well as SF. M27 LMG for the Marine Corps.
Primary armored vehicle (Tanks, Half-tracks, etc): Vehicles:
Tanks:
TTS-5 'Arrow' Light Tank (105mm cannon w/95mm Armour at 45 degrees and 1 MG36)
TTS-40 Light Tank (122mm cannon w/102mm Armour at 45 degrees and 1 MG36)
TTS-41 Reconnaissance Tank (25mm air pressure cannon w/56mm Armour at 45 Degrees and 1 MG36)

TTS-7 'Spear' Medium Tank (125mm cannon w/120mm Armour at 45 degrees and 2 JS3 50 calibre machine guns)
TTS-43 Battle Tank (135mm cannon w/125mm Armour at 45 degrees, 2 JS3 50 calibre machine guns and an MG36)
TTS-44 'Brasher' Battle Tank (150mm cannon w/128mm Armour at 45 degrees, 3 JS3 50 calibre machine guns)
TTS-45 Medium Tank (145mm cannon w/135mm Armour at 45 degrees, 2 JS3 50 calibre machine guns)

TTS-9 'Sword' Heavy Tank (185mm cannon w/180mm Armour at 45 degrees and 2 JS3 50 calibre machine guns)
TTS-46 'River Hawk' Heavy Tank/Artillery (1 105mm cannon and 1 130mm cannon w/160mm at 35 degrees, 3 JS3 50 calibre machine guns and 4 MG36s)
TTS-47 Heavy Tank (195mm cannon w/190mm Armour at 45 degrees, 2 JS3 50 calibre machine guns and an MG36)

APCS:
TTS-22 'Shield' Light Armoured Personal Carrier (2 JS3 50 calibre machine guns w/25mm armour at 45 degrees)
TTS-23 Light Armoured Personal Carrier (1 JS3 50 calibre machine gun, 1 25mm Air Pressure Autocannon, 1 62mm Grenade Launcher w/ 25mm armour at 45 degrees)
TTS-24 Medium Armoured Personal Carrier (1 JS3 50 calibre machine gun, 1 25mm Air Pressure Autocannon, 1 62mm Grenade Launcher and 4 SMAW-HEP Anti-Tank Missiles w/ 30mm armour at 45 degrees)
TTS-25 'Tower' Heavy Armoured Personal Carrier (2 JS3 50 calibre machine guns, 1 25mm Air Pressure Autocannon, 1 62mm Grenade Launcher and 8 SMAW-HEP Anti-Tank Missiles w/ 35mm armour at 45 degrees)

Tank Destroyers:
TTS-76 'Hatchet' Light Tank Destroyer (185mm Cannon)
TTS-77 'Axe' Medium Tank Destroyer (230mm Cannon)
TTS-78 'Machete' Heavy Tank Destroyer (257mm Cannon)

Infantry Fighting Vehicles:
TTS-13 'Hammer' Light Infantry Fighting Vehicle (26mm Autocannon, 2 50 calibre JS3 Machine Guns and 4 SMAW-HEP Anti-Tank Missiles)
TTS-14 'Sickle' Heavy Infantry Fighting Vehicle (37mm Autocannon, 3 50 calibre JS3 Machine Guns and 8 SMAW-HEP Anti-Tank Missiles)

Amphibious Vehicles (Vehicles Used by the Marine Corps):
TTS-55 'Sea Lion' Amphibious Infantry Fighting Vehicle (62mm Grenade Launcher, 1 50 calibre JS3 Machine Gun and 2 SMAW-HEP Anti-Tank Missiles)
TTS-56 'Dolphin' Amphibious Armoured Personal Carrier (1 50 calibre JS3 Machine Gun)
TTS-57 'Shark' Amphibious Tank (115mm Cannon with 150mm armour at 45 degrees)

Gibberan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Gibberan » Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:47 am

Ontorisa wrote:Hidden for amount of detail at the end.

Nation Name: The Fascist Dominion of Ontorisa
Head of State: Melgav Tolivo
Head of Government: Gecav Histariol
Title: Head Senator
Military Size: 37 million (not including conscripts. Ontorisa uses a professional-conscript military plan for people at the age of 17 to be conscripted for 5 years before being released.)
Nuclear Arsenal: N/A, Ontorisa tries to refrain from WMDs. A few biological and chemical weapons are in storage though.

Goals (optional): To increase civil rights and political freedoms as well as increase trading and boost the economy.
Name of Ambassador: Maxus Orionus
Religion (Atheism is accepted): Atheism
Capital city: Calvisburg
National Creation: Originally formed in the early 17th Century by both British and Estonian settlers, replaced the existing Middle Age kingdoms there. Soon became a military power around 1759.
Other historical facts (optional): Ontorisa has had a large and well trained professional army for years with increased education for conscripts.
Language: Estonian is the Official Language of Ontorisa.
Naval Ship Prefix: ONS.
Demonym: Ontorisan.

Name of Military: Ontorisan Relvastatud Sõjaväelaste Vahendusel (ORSV)
Branches of Military: Maavägede Kohta Ontorisan Relvajõudude (MKOR) - Army
Merejõud Ontorisan Relvajõudude (MOR) - Sea
Ontorisan Õhust Ühikut (OOU) - Air

Primary bomber: IER-60 Multi-Use Bombers
Primary fighter aircraft: O-35b 'Scavenger' (Multi-Role Fighter, all the works of the current F-35C model except with added speed, agility, weapons and protection.)
Primary infantry weapon (no automatic weapons): Depends what type you're talking about. Information can be found here. (Warning can be complicated.)
Primary machine gun: MG36 for the Army and Paratrooper Regiments as well as SF. M27 LMG for the Marine Corps.
Primary armored vehicle (Tanks, Half-tracks, etc): Vehicles:
Tanks:
TTS-5 'Arrow' Light Tank (105mm cannon w/95mm Armour at 45 degrees and 1 MG36)
TTS-40 Light Tank (122mm cannon w/102mm Armour at 45 degrees and 1 MG36)
TTS-41 Reconnaissance Tank (25mm air pressure cannon w/56mm Armour at 45 Degrees and 1 MG36)

TTS-7 'Spear' Medium Tank (125mm cannon w/120mm Armour at 45 degrees and 2 JS3 50 calibre machine guns)
TTS-43 Battle Tank (135mm cannon w/125mm Armour at 45 degrees, 2 JS3 50 calibre machine guns and an MG36)
TTS-44 'Brasher' Battle Tank (150mm cannon w/128mm Armour at 45 degrees, 3 JS3 50 calibre machine guns)
TTS-45 Medium Tank (145mm cannon w/135mm Armour at 45 degrees, 2 JS3 50 calibre machine guns)

TTS-9 'Sword' Heavy Tank (185mm cannon w/180mm Armour at 45 degrees and 2 JS3 50 calibre machine guns)
TTS-46 'River Hawk' Heavy Tank/Artillery (1 105mm cannon and 1 130mm cannon w/160mm at 35 degrees, 3 JS3 50 calibre machine guns and 4 MG36s)
TTS-47 Heavy Tank (195mm cannon w/190mm Armour at 45 degrees, 2 JS3 50 calibre machine guns and an MG36)

APCS:
TTS-22 'Shield' Light Armoured Personal Carrier (2 JS3 50 calibre machine guns w/25mm armour at 45 degrees)
TTS-23 Light Armoured Personal Carrier (1 JS3 50 calibre machine gun, 1 25mm Air Pressure Autocannon, 1 62mm Grenade Launcher w/ 25mm armour at 45 degrees)
TTS-24 Medium Armoured Personal Carrier (1 JS3 50 calibre machine gun, 1 25mm Air Pressure Autocannon, 1 62mm Grenade Launcher and 4 SMAW-HEP Anti-Tank Missiles w/ 30mm armour at 45 degrees)
TTS-25 'Tower' Heavy Armoured Personal Carrier (2 JS3 50 calibre machine guns, 1 25mm Air Pressure Autocannon, 1 62mm Grenade Launcher and 8 SMAW-HEP Anti-Tank Missiles w/ 35mm armour at 45 degrees)

Tank Destroyers:
TTS-76 'Hatchet' Light Tank Destroyer (185mm Cannon)
TTS-77 'Axe' Medium Tank Destroyer (230mm Cannon)
TTS-78 'Machete' Heavy Tank Destroyer (257mm Cannon)

Infantry Fighting Vehicles:
TTS-13 'Hammer' Light Infantry Fighting Vehicle (26mm Autocannon, 2 50 calibre JS3 Machine Guns and 4 SMAW-HEP Anti-Tank Missiles)
TTS-14 'Sickle' Heavy Infantry Fighting Vehicle (37mm Autocannon, 3 50 calibre JS3 Machine Guns and 8 SMAW-HEP Anti-Tank Missiles)

Amphibious Vehicles (Vehicles Used by the Marine Corps):
TTS-55 'Sea Lion' Amphibious Infantry Fighting Vehicle (62mm Grenade Launcher, 1 50 calibre JS3 Machine Gun and 2 SMAW-HEP Anti-Tank Missiles)
TTS-56 'Dolphin' Amphibious Armoured Personal Carrier (1 50 calibre JS3 Machine Gun)
TTS-57 'Shark' Amphibious Tank (115mm Cannon with 150mm armour at 45 degrees)

Accepted. Just a suggestion, you might want to make your Ontorisan Fascism/Real Fascism explanation a bit bigger on your sig.
Last edited by Gibberan on Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Proud Esquarian!

Gibberan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Gibberan » Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:53 am

If you could also put that you're part of the Coalition and a link to this thread, that would be great. Any ideas for our first RP?

Proud Esquarian!

Ontorisa
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 13, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ontorisa » Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:55 am

Gibberan wrote:If you could also put that you're part of the Coalition and a link to this thread, that would be great. Any ideas for our first RP?

Joint Military Peacekeeping Operation to a war torn nation?

Gibberan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Gibberan » Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:58 am

Ontorisa wrote:
Gibberan wrote:If you could also put that you're part of the Coalition and a link to this thread, that would be great. Any ideas for our first RP?

Joint Military Peacekeeping Operation to a war torn nation?

That would be good, but what nation?

Proud Esquarian!

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents