NATION

PASSWORD

The Lions & Lionesses of Souriya: Defence of a Nation (OOC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Souriya Al-Assad
Minister

Founded: Aug 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

The Lions & Lionesses of Souriya: Defence of a Nation (OOC)

Postby Souriya Al-Assad » Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:54 pm

Souriya
A Summarisation of The Story
The War of the Motherland:

There has been a huge conflict against a small nation. A massive conspiratorial, mobster plot of neo-colonisation constituted by the major powers of Capitalist, Zionist, in addition to Qutbist countries organising the Balkanisation of Syria to subjugate yet another Axis of Resistance nation to guarantee no one would be left to stand up against these neo-imperialist mobsters' plots of domination. For several years the people of Souriya stood together hand in hand with their government, their armed forces, as well as outside allies from fellow resistance countries, fighting against the factions, the factions of armed gunmen, sectarianised death squad terrorising mercenaries in addition to foreign fighters, vile persons that had committed atrocities against Syrians for the interests of neo-imperialist elites.

However, after much fighting, the foreign-backed death squads were falling back one counter-offencive after the next, whilst Syrian allies elsewhere were involved in a world war with the neo-imperialist controlled states (henceforth the reason why they could not have a prolonged intense involvement in helping Syria directly), not to mention that now, the neo-imperialists, have slowly, quietly reduced their backing of these death squads attempting to invade Syria for their purposes, whilst have furthermore refused to intervene in favour of helping them win. This was seen by the Lions in addition to Lionesses of Syria as a clear signal that they are indeed not only winning on the ground, however they are winning politically. In the neo-imperialist countries, public awakening to realise the truth, combined with staunch increasing opposition to probable interventions, have defeated imperialist attempts at directly invading Syria, more than once. So are the on-going raging wars elsewhere.

Another problem either way seems to have arisen. Even as Syria still has to defeat the insurgents in the Aleppo Rif, where Operation Northern Storm, the Syrian resistance's counter-offencive is still on-going after so long, the NS world beyond has commenced to have its attention be attracted to the resilience of this little country. Whether nations would be willing to defend Syria in finalising the crippling blow against the insurgents, replace Syria's default allies in accomplishing this process whilst the allies continue fighting their own fronts; or take on the neo-imperialist mantle in not only taking over the arming of the death squads, to even directly attacking the Syrian nation, is yet to be seen...

Now for the Out of game notice... first I wish to let the NS world know this is my first time here, second, I wish to make this as interesting as possible. Experienced role players (especially very good ones at writing) could without issue telegramme me with suggestions to improve my writing throughout this story amongst other suggestions. I am open to these whilst have no issue what so ever with such.

However I do have one little problem, I need someone to play both their nation & the FSA-other groups at the same time, should they choose to sign up against Syria. The first nation that does sign up shall get assigned the role of playing the insurgents. (Sole requirement is that it has to be a super-power with a large population than mine, much, much, larger than mine... in addition to an arrogant imperialist character).

Nations may fill out the form to join the war on either side.

Code: Select all
[list][*] Nation Name:
[*] Leader:
[*] Commanders to be involved in the war:
[*] Side: Insurgents, or the Syrian Resistance?
[*] Military size, plus defence expenditures:
[*] Forces to be involved in conflict: Numbers of personnel/equipment, ORBATs, etcetera
[*] Intended commitment other than warfare: economic, political support, propaganda, etcetera
[*] Nation population:
[*] Will you be role playing a letter declaring which side you choose, in the in -game thread once it is created, before you actually make mobilisation posts in addition to entry into the conflict?
[*] Role play sample (Your best one, with tonnes of writing, exquisite story line, little god mode etcetera):[/list]

This is all I definitely need for the moment, thank you. I shall accept up to five nations on either side. Preferably, since I want to make it a sort of massive cesspool proxy war story, large nations on either side would make this interesting indeed. :D

Currently in game, troop numbers between the Syrian Resistance as well as the insurgents are as follows:

Resistance: 1 378 000 personnel (volunteers in addition to conscripts aside, supplied for by Syria's default allies) + 147 000 - 152 000 personnel in the paramilitaries (unknown as of current due to recent casualties)

Insurgents: Anywhere from 400 000 to 700 000 personnel

Additional notes: minimum population size of what I consider a NS world power is perhaps 1 billion.
Nations on the side of Resistance must be like-minded to Syria as well as her allies. Likewise, nations on the side of the imperialists must be like-minded to that purpose. Its for the purpose of making this as realistic as I can.
The final outcome of this role play can be discussed in this thread in advance if so desired.
It is set in the modern to post-modern period. (However will not utilise Ace weaponry, nor anything over the top of this sort)
Acceptance of requests shall be notified over telegramme since I need to see the quota of ten nations total joining in, reached before I officially state you are accepted directly on this thread.

Edit: The in-game thread is here. Another spin-off thread for the tribunal shall come later on.
Edit: For those whom do not know about the strength of either side, the orders of battle are both in my signature right next to the red-text-bold-underlined nation name, in smaller font.
Edit: Just in case some people have this intention in mind, no puppet wanking, no god-mode, no FT, Fan-T, PMT, or magic, or animal regimes, etcetera. Its 2021 however it is still verily in the late modern-technology era with nothing more than modern-technology era future projects being released (such as T-99 or M1A3). Nothing more than those.
Last edited by Souriya Al-Assad on Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:36 am, edited 8 times in total.

Human Beings are humans, not property.Corporations, (Corporate Property), is property; it is not a human being.Once we understand these two simple concepts, we can move on as a society. - Shofercia | What I believe besides agreeing with the above: Corporations/Conglomerates are vile scum that need to be nationalised, centralised, collectivised as well as redistributed directly back to the masses themselves to control via popular committees. Vive le Communisme! Vive l'idéologie Mathaba!
Imperialism makes monsters out of Man. - Comrade Ernesto Che Guevara.
Allah, Souriya, Bashar w bas! - EPIC
Basically, this. Our form of gov..
NS wars: 1/1/1/1.
USSR/Yugo HDIs 1992 - Haters are going to hate
EPIC 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Hezbollah Compass TRUTH

Souriya Al-Assad
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Souriya Al-Assad » Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:54 pm

(Bumped, since it appears to have gone several pages back in terms of recent threads in International Incidents.)

Slots filled on the sides involved:

Syrian Resistance: El Cuscatlán, Tesseria, Xavilla, Russianon
Capitalist/Mercantilist-Imperialist, Zionist, Neo-Fascist sponsored Qutbist neo-colonialist death squads: Valkalan
Neutral, Observer Nations: Arcevia
Last edited by Souriya Al-Assad on Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:04 am, edited 3 times in total.

Human Beings are humans, not property.Corporations, (Corporate Property), is property; it is not a human being.Once we understand these two simple concepts, we can move on as a society. - Shofercia | What I believe besides agreeing with the above: Corporations/Conglomerates are vile scum that need to be nationalised, centralised, collectivised as well as redistributed directly back to the masses themselves to control via popular committees. Vive le Communisme! Vive l'idéologie Mathaba!

El Cuscatlan
Senator

Founded: Nov 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby El Cuscatlan » Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:34 pm

• Nation Name: Southern American Federation
  • Leader: Field Marshall Salvador Velasquez
  • Commanders to be involved in the war: adm. Sebastian Mendez
  • Side: Insurgents, or the Syrian Resistance? Ressistance
  • Military size, plus defence expenditures: 2 000 000
  • Forces to be involved in conflict: Numbers of personnel/equipment, ORBATs, etcetera
    * Carrier Group Otrega
    1x Gerald R Ford class carrier
    2x Raul Martinez class Battlecruiser
    3x Triceratoga class destroyer
    2x Los Angeles class sumbaribe
    1x Supply Ship
    * Carrier Group Velasquez - same as Otrega.
  • Intended commitment other than warfare: economic, political support, propaganda, etcetera economical and political aid
  • Nation population: 1.3 bilion
  • Will you be role playing a letter declaring which side you choose, in the in -game thread once it is created, before you actually make mobilisation posts in addition to entry into the conflict? Yes
  • Role play sample (Your best one, with tonnes of writing, exquisite story line, little god mode etcetera): was sent onTG
Gran Cuscatlan - population 718 million - is rightist junta ruled county in Latin America. | I am born again Christian.
SANTIAGO ANTI COMMUNIST TREATY ORGANISATION - WE KILL THE REDS! | INDUTRIAS SOBERRANAS - CUSCATLANI ARMS! | Cuscatlani Integralism | Guardia Anticommunista

Given title of "The AntiChe" by Lolloh 10th May 2014. Now commies tremble in fear!

Russianon
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Russianon » Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:32 am

*Nation name: Russianon
*Leader: Mr Emperor
*Commanders to be involved in the war: General Morkos Khalif, General Hassan Talal
*Side: Syrian Resistance
*Military size, plus defence expenditures: 130 000
*Forces to be involved in conflict: 10x Rocket Lancher, 10x Tank, 5x Heavy Tank, 8x Bomber
*Intended commitment other than warfare: Propaganda
*Nation Population: 878 million
*Will you be role playing a letter declaring which side you choose, in the in -game thread once it is created, before you actually make mobilisation posts in addition to entry into the conflict?: Yes
*Role play sample: We will fight till the last minute with our military strenght.
Yesن
I PROMOTE NAZI-SOVIET FRIENDSHIP!
Political compass: http://i.imgur.com/Al4fK23.jpg
☦☭ Proud Lebanese National Communist Greek Orthodox ☦☭
What is glorious National Communism yu mite ask? http://www.nationstates.net/nation=russ ... /id=160834
Beautiful speech made by Souriya Al-Assad
Chekc out ma awesome puppy ! Byzantine Balkan Federation
My DeviantArt

Tesseria
Minister

Founded: May 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tesseria » Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:07 pm

• Nation Name: Tesseria
  • Leader: Ted Burner
  • Commanders to be involved in the war: General MacMillian, General Pavalo, more Generals may be brought in.
  • Side: Insurgents, or the Syrian Resistance? Syrian Resistance
  • Military size, plus defence expenditures: 8,019,000 total troops. 600,000 of those are defensive soldiers. (This does not include mercenaries and private contractors)
  • Forces to be involved in conflict: Starting out with small task forces and missile strikes, possibly evolving into a full-force military invasion.
  • Intended commitment other than warfare: Political, Propaganda, and possibly economical.
  • Nation population: 2,673,000,000
  • Will you be role playing a letter declaring which side you choose, in the in -game thread once it is created, before you actually make mobilisation posts in addition to entry into the conflict? If required, yes.
  • Role play sample (Your best one, with tonnes of writing, exquisite story line, little god mode etcetera):
I haven't been active in many roleplays, but if I'm required then I'll go digging for an old RP example.
Prestige Services LLC
Anti-Gun Control.

Souriya Al-Assad
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Souriya Al-Assad » Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:06 pm

Bump

Xavilia
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Xavilia » Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:01 pm

• Nation Name: The Kingdom of Xavilia or Dzaan Azatan davek Xavilia
  • Leader: King Reza Tamar Aryamehr I
  • Commanders to be involved in the war:
  • Side: Insurgents, or the Syrian Resistance? Syrian Resistance
  • Military size, plus defence expenditures: Amirspalasar Myrandras XI, Tavadi Hassan-Al Xa, and others
    Defense Expenditures: 20%
  • Forces to be involved in conflict: Numbers of personnel/equipment, ORBATs, etcetera
    1,000,000* (Can Increase/decrease as necessary or on involvement in the war)
  • Intended commitment other than warfare: economic, political support, propaganda, etcetera
    Political, propaganda, and economic if needed
  • Nation population: 953 Million
  • Will you be role playing a letter declaring which side you choose, in the in -game thread once it is created, before you actually make mobilisation posts in addition to entry into the conflict?
    Yes, I will be posting as soon as possible.
  • Role play sample (Your best one, with tonnes of writing, exquisite story line, little god mode etcetera):
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=254843&start=25
^I can provide other examples if really needed.
Open an Embassy in Xavilia: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=250355

-Reza Aryamehr & Myrandras

Souriya Al-Assad
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Souriya Al-Assad » Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:05 pm

All are accepted. This makes four slots out of five for the resistance side filled up.

For the insurgents' side, there are still five slots to be filled.

However I reflected upon this for some time which led me to change my mind on the number of people than can join. (I want this to be even more interesting, even larger)

I will allow up to ten nations per side to join the conflict.

Edit: Do not forget furthermore, if you do not wish to sign for this conflict, yet still wish to post a communique pertaining to your position on this conflict in the in-game thread concerning the insurgents' false flag (which starts off the story), you may do so, it does not require you to sign up to make such a post.
Last edited by Souriya Al-Assad on Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Arcevia
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Arcevia » Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:42 pm

As a puppet of the Meritocratic States, I will be posting RP samples under that name.

• Nation Name: The Republic of Arcevia
  • Leader: Supreme Chancellor Halsten Karlsson
  • Commanders to be involved in the war:
    • Joint-Operations/Naval Commander: Junior Fleet Marshal Carolus Gustavsson
    • Army Commander: General Erik Daystrom
    • Air Force Commander Lt. General Astrid Lindgren
  • Side: To be decided in the IC thread.
  • Military size, plus defence expenditures: 123,000
  • Forces to be involved in conflict:
    • 21st Arcevian Carrier Group (2 Carriers, 3 Cruisers, 5 Destroyers)
    • 3rd Arcevian Carrier Group
    • 67th Armoured Division
    • 215th Mechanized Infantry Battalion
    • 120th Heavy Engineering Battalion
    • 435th Air Group
    • 12th Strategic Air Lift Squadron
  • Intended commitment other than warfare: Peacekeeping and Humanitarian Purposes
  • Nation population: 102 million (RP only)
  • Will you be role playing a letter declaring which side you choose, in the in -game thread once it is created, before you actually make mobilisation posts in addition to entry into the conflict? Yes
    viewtopic.php?f=5&t=254288 (FT with Alidina)
    viewtopic.php?f=5&t=192240 (Moar FT with Adventus Secundus and others)
    viewtopic.php?f=5&t=221781 (Another FT with Tarsonis Survivors and others)
The Union of Arcevian Republics
IIwiki Factbook
Pardes, join us.

Souriya Al-Assad
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Souriya Al-Assad » Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:55 pm

Accepted.

You will be added to a separate list I am going to make of "observer/humanitarian states". Welcome to the thread. :)

Arcevia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Arcevia » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:04 pm

Souriya Al-Assad wrote:Accepted.

You will be added to a separate list I am going to make of "observer/humanitarian states". Welcome to the thread. :)

:D Thanks.

If I am correct, your nation's geographic location is west of the Mediterranean Sea... right?

I need to get my bearings if I am going to deploy my fleets by amphibious landing.
IIwiki Factbook
Pardes, join us.

Souriya Al-Assad
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Souriya Al-Assad » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:13 pm

Arcevia wrote:
Souriya Al-Assad wrote:Accepted.

:D Thanks.

If I am correct, your nation's geographic location is west of the Mediterranean Sea... right?

I need to get my bearings if I am going to deploy my fleets by amphibious landing.

In the East of the Mediterranean.

Arcevia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Arcevia » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:16 pm

With the IC posted, I'll start working on my post.

Hopefully friends on Steam won't distract me into playing Trouble in Terrorist Town again...
IIwiki Factbook
Pardes, join us.

Souriya Al-Assad
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Souriya Al-Assad » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:20 pm

Arcevia wrote:With the IC posted, I'll start working on my post.

Hopefully friends on Steam won't distract me into playing Trouble in Terrorist Town again...

You have all the time you need. There is no deadline for posting. Everyone can reply to one another on their own pace, stress free. :)

CTALNH
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 18, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby CTALNH » Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:11 am

• Nation Name:CTALNH
  • Leader:Nikolai Demichev
  • Commanders to be involved in the war:Commando Command and NKVD
  • Side:Syrian Resistance
  • Military size, plus defense expenditures:Fuck me 23% in Defense budget.....Should I use a ns tracker for how big my military is?
  • Forces to be involved in conflict: Commando Units, NKVD officers,supplies,weapons and lastly Missile strikes
  • Intended commitment other than warfare: Everything
  • Nation population: Emmm 6.844 billion?
  • Will you be role playing a letter declaring which side you choose, in the in -game thread once it is created, before you actually make mobilisation posts in addition to entry into the conflict?Lol nope I don't want an all out war.
  • Role play sample (Your best one, with tonnes of writing, exquisite story line, little god mode etcetera):http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=150850&hilit=left+%26amp%3B+right&start=100
"This guy is a State socialist, which doesn't so much mean mass murder and totalitarianism as it means trying to have a strong state to lead the way out of poverty and towards a bright future. Strict state control of the economy is necessary to make the great leap forward into that brighter future, and all elements of society must be sure to contribute or else."
Economic Left/Right: -9.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 3.64
Lawful Neutral/Lawful Evil half and half.
Authoritarian Extreme Leftist because fuck pre-existing Ideologies.
"Epicus Doomicus Metallicus"
Radical Anti-Radical Feminist Feminist
S.W.I.F: Sex Worker Inclusionary Feminist.
T.I.F: Trans Inclusionary Feminist

Souriya Al-Assad
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Souriya Al-Assad » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:03 pm

Accepted. Furthermore, to answer your question no, its not an all out war, just a huge proxy conflict over my nation in game. It does not involve entire countries' forces for the moment.
Last edited by Souriya Al-Assad on Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Israel State
Ambassador

Founded: May 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Israel State » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:21 pm

Can I join?
Founder of the Joint International Anti-Terrorist Task Force!!!!!

"Gun bans disarm victims, putting them at the mercy of murderers or terrorists who think nothing of breaking the gun laws."
Michael Badnarik

I support Israel!
]qurl=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=247133]IATA Member[/url]
my group
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=244143[
http://i.imgur.com/kd3iQUI.jpg[
I support Zionism and Territorial/Civic nationalism, Im a Right wing Messianic Jew! I believe Yeshua Ha’Mashiach is the God of Israel and Im in love with an Arab-Christian women named Elinor Joseph, She is a Corporal in the IDF! I am a true Conservative and I love all people! I am Pro-Life
Who is David Kadar?

Souriya Al-Assad
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Souriya Al-Assad » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:25 pm

Israel State wrote:Can I join?

I suppose you may.

You might want to fill the form first. As for your statistics, is it going to be the NS ones or real world Israel? I might need a sample of your best role play too.
Last edited by Souriya Al-Assad on Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Israel State
Ambassador

Founded: May 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Israel State » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:44 pm

Souriya Al-Assad wrote:
Israel State wrote:Can I join?

I suppose you may.

You might want to fill the form first. As for your statistics, is it going to be the NS ones or real world Israel? I might need a sample of your best role play too.

Ok, thank you, but I must leave now.
Founder of the Joint International Anti-Terrorist Task Force!!!!!

"Gun bans disarm victims, putting them at the mercy of murderers or terrorists who think nothing of breaking the gun laws."
Michael Badnarik

I support Israel!
]qurl=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=247133]IATA Member[/url]
my group
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=244143[
http://i.imgur.com/kd3iQUI.jpg[
I support Zionism and Territorial/Civic nationalism, Im a Right wing Messianic Jew! I believe Yeshua Ha’Mashiach is the God of Israel and Im in love with an Arab-Christian women named Elinor Joseph, She is a Corporal in the IDF! I am a true Conservative and I love all people! I am Pro-Life
Who is David Kadar?

Valkalan
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 26, 2009
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Valkalan » Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:16 am

• Nation Name: The Empire of Valkalan
  • Leader: Emperor Xizor
  • Commanders to be involved in the war: Grand Admiral Vjanholst, Grand Admiral Sturmgard, Warmaster Jaziiz
  • Side: Insurgents, or the Syrian Resistance? Insurgents
  • Military size, plus defence expenditures: 4.6 million active duty military personnel + 16.2 million reserves, 8000+ armored vehicles, 1,200 combat aircraft, 352 warships, classified number of missiles and WMDs. Our total military budget amounts to over NS$3.2. Our vast arms industry and our huge population make us capable of rapidly raising our military numbers, but we are loath to do so on account of the expense.
  • Forces to be involved in conflict: Due to the distance from the mainland and the expenses involved in any conflict, we will only send small numbers of aircraft and warships to the region, and small teams of Special Forces on the ground to support the rebels. We are prepared to offer them arms and training.
  • Intended commitment other than warfare: We wish to gain a strategic foothold in the region before any of our rivals can.
  • Nation population: 6.8+ billion
  • Will you be role playing a letter declaring which side you choose, in the in -game thread once it is created, before you actually make mobilisation posts in addition to entry into the conflict? Yes.
  • Role play sample (Your best one, with tonnes of writing, exquisite story line, little god mode etcetera): viewtopic.php?f=5&t=260098&p=16440153&hilit=vjanholst#p16440153
Last edited by Valkalan on Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
वज्रमात अस्ता रिजथम

The Directorate of Valkalan is a federation of autonomous city-states which operate a joint military and share uniform commercial and civil law and a common foreign policy, and which is characterized by wealth, intrigue, and advanced technology.

Souriya Al-Assad
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Souriya Al-Assad » Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:24 am

Accepted

Souriya Al-Assad
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Souriya Al-Assad » Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:06 am

Bumped

Coalition of Christian Syriac States
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Coalition of Christian Syriac States » Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:07 am

Neo-Fascist?

Souriya Al-Assad
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Souriya Al-Assad » Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:11 am

Coalition of Christian Syriac States wrote:Neo-Fascist?

(Technically figures such as Erdogan, Netanyahoo, Al-Saud, Al-Thani, Al-Khalifa, Morsi, Sissi should all fall under this categorisation. Because they simply are thus.) This is what Neo-Fascism is, the modernised equivalent, the continuation of such behaviour.

Coalition of Christian Syriac States
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Coalition of Christian Syriac States » Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:14 am

Souriya Al-Assad wrote:
Coalition of Christian Syriac States wrote:Neo-Fascist?

(Technically figures such as Erdogan, Netanyahoo, Al-Saud, Al-Thani, Al-Khalifa, Morsi, Sissi should all fall under this categorisation. Because they simply are thus.) This is what Neo-Fascism is, the modernised equivalent, the continuation of such behaviour.

Netanyahu is not a Fascist, Fascism by definition is (Totalitarianism,Corpratist economics,Ultranationalism.)

Assad is way more Fascist, Netanyahu is moderate.
Last edited by Coalition of Christian Syriac States on Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents