NATION

PASSWORD

The Eventide of the King: Revolution in France [OPEN, IC,MT]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Vetaz
Envoy

Founded: Aug 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Vetaz » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:10 pm

OOC: Waiting for someone to post..
Almost to 1 billion

Alcatrain Boom Squad HQ
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Alcatrain Boom Squad HQ » Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:31 pm

Vetaz wrote:Vetaz City, Vetaz

The President was reading reports on the Revolution since no course of fighting had begun yet. These reports were on Alcatrain Boom Squad, and how they were helping the Imperial Side. "So, we've been in contact with these people before, in the Tet Administration?". "Yes, Sir, they are know to carry out Terrorist Attacks for nations that pay them high money and give them what they want." General Ian Tewall reported

The President knew Alcatrain Boom Squad, they are greedy but reliable. The President thought a plan on action for a minute or two, then he gave it to his advisors. "Can we pay ABS to step out of the deal?"

"Maybe Sir, but it will be at a high coast. I think we should just send in the Forces to take them out" Secretary of War Xavier Walker Proclaimed. The problem was, ABS cannot be taken out really, so it was a stupid idea. "That ideas bad Walker, give me a new one.". The Admiral David Tewall suggested that we should just try to stay out of ABS's way and only get involved with them if they attack us, but for now ABS should be condemned for their actions.

This is a message to the entire world,

Do not pay for services Alcatrain Boom Squad if they provide some to you. They are Terrorist acts against humanity and we wish the people of the world would not partake in such acts.

Sincerely,

Vetaz

Agent Pheta became quite frustrated. No nation within that region would be willing to pay them. However, his squad had already arrived in the nation and now, they would need a client. He decided to go to the rebel side this time. He had sent a message to prominent leaders of this revolution.

It seems you have intercepted our message. We need the money regardless of who pays us. Since you asked for our help, we will offer it. where can we meet with the leaders of this revolution?

OOC: can i get a map please?
Need Some People Killed. Message us. Read our Factbook and Fear us!

France des Valois
Secretary

Founded: Aug 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby France des Valois » Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:03 pm

Mr. Montaigu's Daily Message

I am here today to set the facts straight about this revolution. We are not communists, we are not anarchists, nor are we terrorists. We are Republicans. We now hereby deny the ABS any sort of action against the King. All actions will be seen as an act against the republic. I encourage all other rebellious factions to take this course. Is there any need for further floods of agony? Is the only lesson of history to be that mankind is unteachable? Let there be justice, mercy and freedom. The people have only to will it, and all will achieve their hearts' desire. We will never take extreme action, as the people of the Old Revolution did. We must show magnanimity. Of course, when you are winning a war almost everything that happens can be claimed to be right and wise. We must come together on this. Again I give gratitude to Vetaz. Thank You.

Z. Montaigu
Not my real Politics. This test was made for this nation alone. This is a Puppet.
Economic Left/Right: -6.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 2.00

Main Allies:
Great Franconia and Verana
Il Borgia Vaticano
Enemies:
England and Portugal

"L'Etat, c'est moi."~Louis XIV, Apocryphal.
"Quamvis enim melius sit benefacere quam nosse, prius tamen est nosse quam facere."~Charlemagne

Alcatrain Boom Squad HQ
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Alcatrain Boom Squad HQ » Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:52 pm

Agent Pheta received the message loud and clear. He ordered his squad to move back to Paris and remain calm. We are on neither side. He decided a more direct approach was needed to gain a client. Agent Pheta went around to many people in power and military leaders. Those doubtful and those with no clue. He told each of them the same thing. "No one will ever need to know. We provide high class security for your leader while exterminating the threat by attacking them directly. These rebels are not military. They are not organized. We can eliminate them by killing all prominent leaders. Lets us make a deal. We know you can afford it." ALl of this was in hopes that HRH Philip VII would receive the message and call for a secret mission.

Vetaz
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Vetaz » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:25 pm

Paris France

Colonel Preston Hita's battalion was advancing, they destroyed a group of 4 French Tanks with the loss of three men. Vetaz National Armed Forces Recon Team 7 [Project 7] landed on top of a Hotel, plans were to take out the King's Royal Guard so the regular troops would have no problem capturing the King. The Team had 4 Snipers and a Spotter, they zoomed on the French Palace.

Skies above Paris France

The Vetaz Naval Air Guard was launching Bombers and Fighters left and right, they were destroying Barracks, Bridges, and taking out Artillery. Fighter Group 109's job was to provide air support for Project 7. "Two Bogeys, expected French Royal Helicopters, may I engage?". "You may Engage, over.". The Pilot of the first Group 109 plane fires Pelican Armored Black Powder missiles at the chopper which knocked it out of the sky. Just as it was going down the Pilot saw the King's mark on the side of the Chopper. "I think I just took down a Royal, over."

200 Miles off the coast of France

The V.S.S Tet, the V.S.S Honeybee, the V.S.S Space Warrior III, and the V.S.S Magnum were planning to be on shore of France in a couple hours, Naval Forces would fight off the Beach and push inland, this Operation was Operation Market Garden from WW2, Admiral David Tewall named it "Operation Market Garden 2".

Paris, France

"They finally got the last bridge, no escape for the Imperials." Colonel Hita smiled. He told a Soldier behind him "Go set up near the Rivers, anyone that's not a Civilian, us, The Rebels, or some Allied country helping us fight, it's an enemy, shoot it."
The base camp was built just outside a tiny Clothing store in Paris, they had built it when the French retreated to the main Military fort in Paris. The Soldiers were fighting well, once Vetaz overcame the French Forces, usually they retreated or committed suicide before a Vetaz Soldier shot them. Although they stood their ground, when the line collapsed they acted like Cowards and ran away, Colonel Hita was not trained to Retreat unless many of his troops were dying. The Colonel stepped out of his "Office" at the register of the Clothing Store and picked up his Radio. "All French Forces clear, head for the Palace, tell the Rebels to see if they can stop the French from retaking the area around the Effiel Tower, the Imperials are planning to blow it up to stop advancement of our forces, we CANNOT let that happen."
Almost to 1 billion

Portugal Brazil and the Algarves
Civil Servant

Founded: Dec 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Portugal Brazil and the Algarves » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:51 pm

His Majesty Isidoros I, King of Portugal, Brazil, and the Algarves

King Philip VII,

It has come to my attention that you are currently dealing with widespread uprising and threats of revolution within your realm. I would be willing to help you maintain the security of your throne. IN return however, you must renounce your false claims of the Regent of Portugal.

Last edited by Portugal Brazil and the Algarves on Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

New Mushroom Kingdom
Minister

Founded: Jul 16, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby New Mushroom Kingdom » Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:11 pm

---WARP-O-GRAM---
To: King of France
Encryption: Medium (Mushroom-10)
Greetings, I hear you have rebel problems. If you ever need to flee the country, Call us, We might hide you deep inside our territory, In return you will maintain friendly relations with us. Good Deal?
NationStates Belongs to All, Gameplay, Roleplay, and Nonplay Alike
Every NationStates Community Member, from Raider Kings to Brony Queens Make Us Awesome.

Embassy Request Thread NS section of my wiki-thing Questions?
DEFCON 5. Never forget Z-Day. 1/4/13. 'Corporate Police State' fits just as well as the actual WA category.
There are no magic mushrooms in this nation. Seriously.

France des Valois
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby France des Valois » Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:31 pm

OOC: Gratitude to Vetaz. School is really screwing my ability for creative storyline. Eiffel Tower Scheme? Brilliant.

Paris, France

The Royalist Forces were starting to retreat when reinforcements driven down from the north arrived. Tanks and aircraft filled the air to fight Vetazi soldiers. The French army were going to fight to the last man. Battlements were made across the city from building to building. Cannons were placed on the Arc d'Triumphe to fight them back. Meanwhile, Philip VII was reported missing by the State media. His location is unknown, but rebels are scouting the countryside looking for him. Teams made attempts at the Tower but were killed in the process.

Toulouse

The Siege has lasted for two weeks. It was time for the counter attack. Donning ceremonial attire to try to outdo Lucien Bonaparte, Zacharie Montaigu led the charge against royalist forces around the city. The sound of gunfire resounded throughout the night, and many were wounded or killed. Zacharie himself was in the front lines in the morning, bearing the Revolutionary flag amongst his men. He did take a bullet to the shoulder, but managed to plant the flag on a Royalist tank, and at that moment, they surrendered. The Courage these people showed in battle was incredible, and this act just a symbol of it. The Revolution is Wining, and will keep on doing so.

Calais Harbor

Lucien was furious for waiting. He paid good money for this delivery, yet they have not arrived. He had spent hours playing card games with the soldiers he had, but still they did not come. Another four hours would pass before the guests arrived. Lucien was pleased. The Dutch soldiers lined up, raising the flags and banners of the Bonaparte for their exalted guest. One that is most unexpected.
Not my real Politics. This test was made for this nation alone. This is a Puppet.

Main Allies:
Il Borgia Vaticano
Enemies:
England and Portugal

"Quamvis enim melius sit benefacere quam nosse, prius tamen est nosse quam facere."~Charlemagne

France des Valois
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby France des Valois » Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:32 pm

Portugal Brazil and the Algarves wrote:
(Image)

King Philip VII,

It has come to my attention that you are currently dealing with widespread uprising and threats of revolution within your realm. I would be willing to help you maintain the security of your throne. IN return however, you must renounce your false claims of the Regent of Portugal.

*Cough*Regent of Brazil. Blocked*cough*

Main Allies:
Il Borgia Vaticano
Enemies:
England and Portugal

England and Portugal
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby England and Portugal » Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:41 pm

Calais, The Mayor's House.

"Your Imperial Highness." James said.

"Your Grace." The 'Emperor' replied. "Do we have agreement? May I use your army?"

"Of Course." James said. "We will give additional forces soon enough. 50,000 for now should do with the Vetazis distracting the damned Valois."

"Many thanks." Lucien said with a smile. "Who would think that King James VIII and I would come to the aid of a Bonaparte? We do thank you, your grace."
I RP as Current Population when the RP starts.
RP Military: 1 million combat active, 2 million combat reserve
60 Squadrons Naval active, 50 Squadrons Naval reserve

Smoya
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 16, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Smoya » Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:41 pm

Smoya wrote:
(Image)
A Message From the Smoyan Department of State

To: French Revolutionaries

If we intervene we must have a good reason...I will bring it up to the Senate. I need proof. What has the government done to you?

Dylan Martin
Visit Sunalaya!

Portugal Brazil and the Algarves
Civil Servant

Founded: Dec 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Portugal Brazil and the Algarves » Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:45 pm

France des Valois wrote:
Portugal Brazil and the Algarves wrote:
(Image)

King Philip VII,

*Cough*Regent of Brazil. Blocked*cough*

Right that was the one, mixed them up :P

Still stands though

The North American Military Union
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The North American Military Union » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:14 pm

Paris, France
Royalist counterattack several days ago.

"Michael! Ils ont armure se déplacer dans! Vous devez tirer votre homme de retour dans la ruelle et se regrouper!" said Campbell before firing a few quick shots at the french troops below.

"Où voulez-vous me se regrouper à? Les royalistes ont entouré la ville!" Micheal replied as he knelt down to reload his Famas. Just then an explosion sounded as one of the upper levels of the building was hit with a Tank round. Everyone in the room was knocked to the ground as the French Tank began to unleash a hail of machine gun fire before firing another High Explosive round into the building.

Campbell opened his eyes and could barley see. He felt the heat of the second explosion start to abate as he tried to clear his eyes of the dust, glass, and concrete. He tried to cry out several times but the dust clogged his voice. He finally managed to yell out " KO Quelqu'un qui Leclerc! Michael, êtes-vous d'accord?" but when Michael didn't respond he got up and turned the man's dust covered body over. He was alive but the grey dust was stained by blood. The man had a piece of re-bar caught in his neck, Campbell tried to put pressure on the wound but the man's shaking and gasping soon was replaced with silence.

From down below he heard an explosion and yelling closely followed by gunfire. The French troopers were attacking the building and clearing it out. Campbell ran up to the roof and pulled out a radio.

Code: Select all
"Godfather this is Bishop, Checkmate I say again Cheackmate, over.

Campbell turned around and took the battery off of the radio clearing the device of it's encrypted coding. The shooting grew closer, he pulled out some rope and prepared to rappel using a fire escape. He leaned over the side of the wall preparing to rope down when the door to the roof busted open. Several French soldiers began to shoot hitting Campbell several times, his body went limp and he let go of the rope falling to the ground ware he died on Impact.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The White House, Today

"And your sure that your man is gone?" said President Demaso.

"Yes Mr. President unfortunately that is the case, we in the intelligence community no long believe that cover action or indirect support of the rebels will suffice. We believe that you should ask the Defense Department what options they have prepared for, God only knows what will happen in Europe if this wacko keeps control of France." said Director Olivio.

"Very well, I'll Direct the Navy to respond accordingly." said President Demaso rubbing his hands on his temples.

Vetaz
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Vetaz » Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:41 pm

France des Valois wrote:OOC: Gratitude to Vetaz. School is really screwing my ability for creative storyline. Eiffel Tower Scheme? Brilliant.

Paris, France

The Royalist Forces were starting to retreat when reinforcements driven down from the north arrived. Tanks and aircraft filled the air to fight Vetazi soldiers. The French army were going to fight to the last man. Battlements were made across the city from building to building. Cannons were placed on the Arc d'Triumphe to fight them back. Meanwhile, Philip VII was reported missing by the State media. His location is unknown, but rebels are scouting the countryside looking for him. Teams made attempts at the Tower but were killed in the process.

Toulouse

The Siege has lasted for two weeks. It was time for the counter attack. Donning ceremonial attire to try to outdo Lucien Bonaparte, Zacharie Montaigu led the charge against royalist forces around the city. The sound of gunfire resounded throughout the night, and many were wounded or killed. Zacharie himself was in the front lines in the morning, bearing the Revolutionary flag amongst his men. He did take a bullet to the shoulder, but managed to plant the flag on a Royalist tank, and at that moment, they surrendered. The Courage these people showed in battle was incredible, and this act just a symbol of it. The Revolution is Wining, and will keep on doing so.

Calais Harbor

Lucien was furious for waiting. He paid good money for this delivery, yet they have not arrived. He had spent hours playing card games with the soldiers he had, but still they did not come. Another four hours would pass before the guests arrived. Lucien was pleased. The Dutch soldiers lined up, raising the flags and banners of the Bonaparte for their exalted guest. One that is most unexpected.

Paris, France

When the Vetaz Army Soldiers finally got to the palace they found it empty. King Philipp VII had fled the palace, probably when the last of his Royal Guard got sniped by Project 7. Paris was mostly under Vetaz control, Vetaz Tanks had set up on the bridges to stop Imperial Reinforcements from entering Paris. There was only one pocket on of resistance from the Imperials by the famous Arc D' Triumphe. Colonel Hita ordered a group of 3 Project 7 to see if they could plant C4 on the artillery so they could push the final pocket of resistance from the Imperials out of Paris.

The Colonel wrote to King Phillip IV, the message said two words.

Your Move
Almost to 1 billion

Alcatrain Boom Squad HQ
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Alcatrain Boom Squad HQ » Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:54 pm

Alcatrain Boom Squad HQ wrote:Agent Pheta received the message loud and clear. He ordered his squad to move back to Paris and remain calm. We are on neither side. He decided a more direct approach was needed to gain a client. Agent Pheta went around to many people in power and military leaders. Those doubtful and those with no clue. He told each of them the same thing. "No one will ever need to know. We provide high class security for your leader while exterminating the threat by attacking them directly. These rebels are not military. They are not organized. We can eliminate them by killing all prominent leaders. Lets us make a deal. We know you can afford it." ALl of this was in hopes that HRH Philip VII would receive the message and call for a secret mission.

ooc: you might want have forgot this

In Paris, Agent Pheta called in for two more squads to arrive. The agents scouted for the dead bodies of rebels and brought them over to the Royalists and stripped them of their weapons and protective gear. They also shot them each in between the eyes to show royalty the the royal troops.
Last edited by Alcatrain Boom Squad HQ on Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

France des Valois
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby France des Valois » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:06 pm

Alcatrain Boom Squad HQ wrote:
Alcatrain Boom Squad HQ wrote:Agent Pheta received the message loud and clear. He ordered his squad to move back to Paris and remain calm. We are on neither side. He decided a more direct approach was needed to gain a client. Agent Pheta went around to many people in power and military leaders. Those doubtful and those with no clue. He told each of them the same thing. "No one will ever need to know. We provide high class security for your leader while exterminating the threat by attacking them directly. These rebels are not military. They are not organized. We can eliminate them by killing all prominent leaders. Lets us make a deal. We know you can afford it." ALl of this was in hopes that HRH Philip VII would receive the message and call for a secret mission.

ooc: you might want have forgot this

In Paris, Agent Pheta called in for two more squads to arrive. The agents scouted for the dead bodies of rebels and brought them over to the Royalists and stripped them of their weapons and protective gear. They also shot them each in between the eyes to show royalty the the royal troops.

OOC:The King can not contact anyone. He is in hiding.

Main Allies:
Il Borgia Vaticano
Enemies:
England and Portugal

Alcatrain Boom Squad HQ
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Alcatrain Boom Squad HQ » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:29 pm

Within Paris, Alcatrain Boom Squad members prepared for oncoming soldiers. "How about the Vetazi" Agent Sind asked. Agent Pheta didn't bother planning. "Just prepare for battle until we receive backup. Also, remind them, we are waiting for back up. We need a safe and direct route for our planes to get over here and get rid of the enemy. Try to find commanding military officers to help us here. I need some agents on the roof of the buildings. Create Sniper perches and start firing rockets and explosives onto ground troops. Agent Zero, if you have to, fire some viruses into the air. Not the black tea." He then pointed at three other agents, "Us four will barge into the Palace and find someone that would be willing to pay us. Let's go."

Smoya
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Smoya » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:53 pm

To: French Revolutionaries

Smoya would be pleased to be sending weapons to assist you against tyrannical rule against your regime. The Senate is currently voting if we should intervene. I personally support intervention. If we do intervene, I promise to bring peace to France.

Jonathan Daniels
Visit Sunalaya!

Vetaz
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Vetaz » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:54 pm

Paris France

Colonel Hita was in his command Jeep when he spotted the ABS agents. "Great, they're here? Tell Project 7 we got ABS and prepare to hit one of the head agents in the skull." . The tanks fired at rocketeers from ABS, Two Tanks were destroyed but 2 ABS Rocketeers were dead.

Project 7 on the roof zoomed in for Agent Pheta's head, but they were distracted when a Royal French Helicopter distracted them. One of them Sniped the Pilot and the Bird went down. They fired their sniped at the Agents below, missing Agent Pheta, but hitting Agent Sind and knocking down 2 more Rockteers.
Last edited by Vetaz on Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Almost to 1 billion

Vetaz
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Vetaz » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:56 pm

Dear Smoya,

We like your nation, your army, your people, and your Government. We wish for an alliance, will you accept?

Sincerely,'

VP Walter Geoff
Almost to 1 billion

Smoya
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Smoya » Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:03 pm

To: VP Walter Geoff

We would like to increase relations first. How about if you meet in Dronden, our capital, so we could discuss relations? Then we could decide to accept an alliance.
Visit Sunalaya!

Alcatrain Boom Squad HQ
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Alcatrain Boom Squad HQ » Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:06 pm

Vetaz wrote:Paris France

Colonel Hita was in his command Jeep when he spotted the ABS agents. "Great, they're here? Tell Project 7 we got ABS and prepare to hit one of the head agents in the skull." . The tanks fired at rocketeers from ABS, Two Tanks were destroyed but 4 ABS Rocketeers were dead.

Project 7 on the roof zoomed in for Agent Pheta's head, but they were distracted when a Royal French Helicopter distracted them. One of them Sniped the Pilot and the Bird went down. They fired their sniped at the Agents below, missing Agent Pheta, but hitting Agent Sind and knocking down 2 more Rockteers.

OOC: Your godmodding when you declare the death of my agents. Seeing how your a new nation, i wont hold this against you. I'll keep four of the agents dead for your sake :P

IC: Tanks started firing onto the buildings of where the Agents were pierced.
"See, I told you. If we all wear the same uniform, they'll be able to identify us easily." One Agent said.
All of the Agents continue to fire destroying a tank moments before another would bring down the building. More buildings would fall as more destruction was caused. Four Alcatrain Agents are dead. "Damn", Agent Henz said. "This squadron wasn't meant to fight in a full out war. Especially when they were are all targeted. Only two agents remained on the rooftops. A sniper and an explosive expert. Agent zero decided to fire the explosives with the viruses. Hopefully this biological grenades could eliminate more troops.

Meanwhile Agent Pheta ran into his vehicle, along with the other four agents into their vehicle. They swiftly drove into the Imperial Palace hoping the Imperial forces were able to shoot down any aircrafts in sight.

Vetaz
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Vetaz » Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:07 pm

Smoya wrote:
To: VP Walter Geoff

We would like to increase relations first. How about if you meet in Dronden, our capital, so we could discuss relations? Then we could decide to accept an alliance.

Ok, the President requested me to do as you say so we can create this alliance. I'll be there soon, if you see a plane with the Emblem of Vetaz that's the President's Plane Vetaz Air 1, I'll be riding it.

Sincerely,

VP Walter Geoff
Almost to 1 billion

Vetaz
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Vetaz » Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:08 pm

Vetaz wrote:Paris France

Colonel Hita was in his command Jeep when he spotted the ABS agents. "Great, they're here? Tell Project 7 we got ABS and prepare to hit one of the head agents in the skull." . The tanks fired at rocketeers from ABS, Two Tanks were destroyed but 4 ABS Rocketeers were dead.

OOC: Your godmodding when you declare the death of my agents. Seeing how your a new nation, i wont hold this against you. I'll keep four of the agents dead for your sake :P

"See, I told you. If we all wear the same uniform, they'll be able to identify us easily." One Agent said.
All of the Agents continue to fire destroying a tank moments before another would bring down the building. More buildings would fall as more destruction was caused. Four Alcatrain Agents are dead. "Damn", Agent Henz said. "This squadron wasn't meant to fight in a full out war. Especially when they were are all targeted. Only two agents remained on the rooftops. A sniper and an explosive expert. Agent zero decided to fire the explosives with the viruses. Hopefully this biological grenades could eliminate more troops.

Meanwhile Agent Pheta ran into his vehicle, along with the other four agents into their vehicle. They swiftly drove into the Imperial Palace hoping the Imperial forces were able to shoot down any aircrafts in sight.

OOC: I didn't kill your important agents, only the Rocketeers with the cost of a 2 of my tanks. With Sind I only said "Hit" not "Killed"
Last edited by Vetaz on Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Almost to 1 billion

Alcatrain Boom Squad HQ
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Alcatrain Boom Squad HQ » Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:16 pm

Vetaz wrote:

OOC: I didn't kill your important agents, only the Rocketeers with the cost of a 2 of my tanks. With Sind I only said "Hit" not "Killed"

OOC: Nevertheless killing my own is my job. It doesn't really matter, they would've dies anyways XD

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents