NATION

PASSWORD

You Owe Us Campain Against Corruption [Closed]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
You Owe Us
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 29, 2009
Ex-Nation

You Owe Us Campain Against Corruption [Closed]

Postby You Owe Us » Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:57 pm

The year is 2659. The world is a much different place then you are used to. It's actually a bit more peaceful then you are used to. Russia was losing power continuously, and China, seeing this, decided to take all of Aisa, thus forcing Russia into Europe. The only problem was that the UK had already taken all of Europe, and they forced Russia into the only place that no one wanted... Greenland, Iceland, and the North Pole. The US, seeing China's swift movements, involved themselves, and took all of Aisa for themselves. Oh, but they didn't stop there. They then moved on to take Australia, the Phillipine Islands, the Carribian Isles, India (we wanted to finally take control of our phone hotlines), and Africa. Texas, not liking this move, decided "Forget you guys" and split from the country, and took control of Mexico and South America for themselves. California, Oregon, and Washington, seeing Texas leave, thought Texas had the right idea, and they seceeded, along with Alaska and Hawaii (although, the United Countries of America is looking at taking them back. They'd take the country of Texas back too, but they've got ex-drug lords on their side).

So, there are only 5 large countries left: The Empire of Europe (the UK controlling all of Europe), Soviet Russia (Greenland, Iceland and the North Pole), the Country of Texas (Texas, Mexico, and South America), the Confederacy of the Pacific (Oregon, Washington, California, Hawaii, and Alaska), and the United Countries of America (anything else left on the Earth). This thread takes place in the last few small regions left... the Shattered Nations of Kein and surrounding areas.

You Owe Us hates dictatorships. Let that be known. As they moved into TSNOK, they did background checks on every single nation in the area.
"Read it again."
"Te Gi, a possible ally, or possible treasure trove if we can capture and control it. Mikertaz Kein, an Inoffensive Centrist Democracy. Also the founder of TSNOK, and by far, the largest country. DurkaDurkaStan, an Iron-Fist Dictatorship. Also, terrorists to boot. Lona Kein, Compulsory Consumerist State. D E A T H C U L T & the Violet Goddess, dictatorships. And finally, Matiko Kein, Civil Rights Lovefest. Gosh darneded hippies. Those are the major powers here, Sir."
"Very well. Now, we'll leave D E A T H C U L T and DurkaDurkaStan alone for now. They aren't worth the effort, especially DEATHCULT, who is simply a bunch of pathetically weak terrorists. As for the Violet Goddess, I want you to send my personal invitation their way."
"Will that be an extra-large, or a double?"
"...Mmm,. send them both. I want them to feel welcome with their foul dictatorships. HAIL DEMOCRACY!"
"HAIL DEMOCRACY!"
"Now go. Send my invitations!"
"YES SIR!"
Last edited by You Owe Us on Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:25 pm, edited 8 times in total.
SIGNATURE BROKEN

Press F13 to repair

The Violet Goddess
Secretary

Founded: Aug 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Violet Goddess » Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:14 pm

"My Lord, it seems a relatively small faction of heathens have decided to run against your wishes."

Supreme Overlord Niles Jehovah looks up from his 'Dictator Monthly' magazine.

"What? There are people that still try to defy my wishes? The very wishes stemming from The Goddess herself? We keep to ourselves and this is what we get...when are their diplomats expected to arrive?"

"Diplomats...sir?"

"Well, there are going to be the usual peace ministers, driveling hippies, and of course the odd military threat, no?"

"Not this time. It seems that these newcomers, the Armed Republic of You Owe Us, are a bit more...adventuresome. They have sent a declaration of war along with a plentful supply of troops."

"But with such a small nation, you would expect them to have a bit more sense than to randomly attack a secluded country as large as our own. Right?"

"Well, these people have mysteriously appeared in this region about the same time as the Te Gi we have heard so much about. It seems they are not really as...well...normal as us. They are a nomadic country with a disproportionally large military. It seems war is their pastime."

The Lord looks on his country from the massive gold tower in the central capitol.

"If this is true, we will have to take a different approach than usual..."

"No feeding diplomats to the Raki-Nom?"

"No...ready our generals. We shall have little time to prepare..."

EDITED for relevancy...
Last edited by The Violet Goddess on Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

You Owe Us
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

It starts...

Postby You Owe Us » Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:39 pm

Major Steven Boyington, of You Owe Us' Infantry Division, was staring at aw twards the Religious Queenship of The Violet Goddess' capitol city. He turns to open space and speaks.
"Ok men. Report."
Out of nowhere, 20 men appear, wearing weird suits. Major Boyington is used to this, as the You Owe Us invisibility suit is standard issue. The goggles we was wearing enabled him to see his fellow men, where no one else can.
"The city is completly unawares we were even there. It seems we have a major advantage against these dictatorship scum."
"Good. The napalm invitation is in the air. Contact, T Minus 2 minutes and counting."
"Very good."
The familiar whistle of a rocket fills the air exactly 2 minutes later.
"Ok men. Our time has come. Invisibility On."
He watches as his chaps turn green in his goggles, indicating they're invisible.
Show time.
They wait for the napalm to hit, the city to turn into an overturned anthill, so that they may begin their studies of Violet Goddess' response time.
SIGNATURE BROKEN

Press F13 to repair

The Violet Goddess
Secretary

Ex-Nation

A History of Lies

Postby The Violet Goddess » Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:45 pm

It was just another day at work for Vance Wei. He was doing the usual, surfing the web, posting on government approved networking sites, nothing to do with work at all. It had been a peaceful day, for once. However, all of that was shattered when the alarms went off.

Lights went flashing, sirens blared, alarms were being read out at a massive pace.

"Wei, what the hell is happening?" Commander Dodgson blared through the intercom. "What is the problem?"

"Uh...just a second...and...oh Goddess!"

"What is it?"

"A Four-Fifteen! We have an incoming enemy approaching TVG at an alarmingly fast rate. I am attempting to contact Lieutenant Jackson, maybe we have time for a counter strike."

"Can you get me the projected strike path?"

"What is that?"

"Enter: Command 114-z at the console."

"Yes...it is headed for...Lat 348, Lon 117. Wait...the tower!"

"I am on my way!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niles was just walking into the stateroom when the Commander burst through the main door.

"SIR! We have a large problem."

"What is it now? Those fools cannot be here yet and their equipment is far too slow to have made it here yet. If that is so, then why do you disturb me?"

"They are more advanced than we can imagine. They have sent something at our city, yet I have never witnessed anything capable of such high speeds. We have projected the target to impact the Violet Tower. We have defenses for this, no?"

"We cannot disable it, not this far into the country, but we can attempt to change its path. I must speak with the Goddess to see what we can do."

"Yes, my Lord"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Artillery burst from the Violet Tower, hundreds of shots filling the skies. The indiscriminate missile made its way through the first round, then the second, but was nicked by a shot on the last round of barrage fire. Missing only by a few dozen feet, the missile hurled past Violet Tower, exploding in the nearby village of Genoa.

"Lady Violet, I come with an alarming message."

Niles was standing in the heart of Violet Tower, speaking to their religious leader...a giant supercomputer programmed with Artificial Intelligence.

Clicks and buzzes emitted from the computer, before the light in the chamber disappeared. A small light emitted from the ceiling, eventually displaying a tall, lithe, beautiful figure before him. When she spoke, her voice sounded as if she was taken directly from heaven.

"Lord Niles, why has there been suffering in my country? Why have my people been murdered?"

"How do you know of this?"

"I am everywhere. The security cameras, the satellites, the microphones, I access them all. There has been an explosion nearby and I can see the people, their lives altered. I can sense their anger, their rage, and...their sorrow. Now I ask again, why has this event occurred?"

"Not by my willing, Lady, but rather a small group of Warmongers trying to attack our great nation. These people, The Armed Republic of You Owe Us, seems to hate us for no reason other than our leadership."

"They anger at our philosophy and would rather us be ruled by the people, the very people who murder, rob, and hate against one another. The people I was built to protect and oversee, Lord Niles. You see, not everyone is ruled in such a way. There are countries out there ruled by the populace; corrupt, vile places of justice by opinion and tyranny by majority. We, however, have a sensible way of life."

"Why do they hate us? We bother no one and keep to ourselves. These people must not want to fight for the mere purpose of fighting?"

"It saddens me, but yes. Your kind is a violent species, a radical creature that acts by impulse instead of reason. I can detect a small group of them, yet I cannot pinpoint their positions. They are using a type of technology I was not built to understand. They are here, among us, yet they are without faces or bodies, leaving footprints in the sand where no one has walked."

"How is this possible, my Lady? We cannot fight an enemy we cannot see!"

"Calm yourself, Jehovah. As much as I hate to associate myself with the more...well, the outsiders, I feel I must turn to another country in this region for assistance."

"Like Mikertaz Kein? Or perhaps Gates Kein!"

"Sadly, they will refuse to speak to use for the same reason these people are attacking us: they do not agree with our ways. No, if we are to have any hope, we must turn to a more...sadistic ally."

"Whom are you suggesting?"

"Lord Niles, you may find reason to believe that I am wrong in my decision, but I ask you stand by me. It is the only hope we have of defeating an enemy who we cannot hope to fight."

"You shall always have my support, I am willing to do whatever is needed for this country to stand."

"Very well, but you have been advised. We must seek the assistance of Diones Kein."

"THOSE MONSTERS!?! How can you suggest such a thing?"

"Niles, calm your tone. We must defend ourselves by any means necessary. The people of Diones Kein have advanced military technology, technology that will enable us to do wondrous things!"

"Okay, you have my interest. What can they possibly offer us?"

"More than you can imagine. They have spectacles that, when powered, enable you to see in the dark. Spectacles that allow you to see heat. Clothes that allow you to live from a gunshot. Most importantly, they have machines that can fight the war machines of the enemy army."

"Machines? WE have machines. We do not need their help."

"But that is exactly what we need, Niles. You know nothing of the outside world. I have seen it, and I have sheltered you all from it for your own protection. The outside...changes people. They become animals, they become criminals, they become murderers. These machines you know so little of are made solely for the purpose of killing. Things called 'Tanks': armored battle machines capable of rapidly firing ammunition and bombarding their enemies. Aircraft: flying machines that allow the enemy to drop explosives from the sky, slaughtering thousands. Worst of all, they have a device known as a 'WMD'."

"A what?"

"You have seen the weapons on the tower. You have been trained in basic terminology. But tell me this: do you now know what a 'missile' is?"

"I saw the damage in the city. I saw the fire and devastation brought on our civilians."

"That is only child's play. They posses things of much greater power, things capable of leveling our entire city! WE HAVE NOTHING!"

"I am sorry, my Lady. I knew nothing of this sort."

"Exactly the way I intended. War was never supposed to happen. We had the word of John Mikertaz that no outside interference was to come so long as we allowed our populace certain freedoms."

"Then why doesn't Mikertaz Kein help us? Why don't they keep their promise and rid us of these monsters!?!"

"It has been a very long time since I have communicated with their country. Leaders change, policies are rewritten, and morals shift. They remember us as well as you remember your birth. I have tried communicating with them, they show no sign of responding."

"I see what you are saying. It appears that Diones Kein, despicable as the history texts portray them, is our only hope."

"Our history texts are edited, Lorn Niles. Not everything is mentioned, for your own safety. The world is very different in reality than it is portrayed in your mind. I have allowed some things to enter our nation, such as Televisions, computers, automobiles. I have not allowed others."

"Are you saying Diones Kein is different now? And what others are there?"

"You will be told of what you need to know, no more. There are things that could corrupt even a man as strong as you. As for Diones Kein, they have managed to come up a little, but they are still as kind and trustworthy as a Red Quica. We must work with them, but no one in our general populace can hear of this, do you understand. I shall inform those who need to know what they need to know, but aside from them, no one."

"And the soldiers? The citizens? They have witnessed the damage! You cannot hide this from them when such blatant evidence is in their very sight!"

"We can say what we must. Our enemy is evil, they have sacrificed their lives in return for mystical power. All they posses comes from the blood of their slaughtered families."

"Really?"

"No you moron, but the people will never know the difference! They cannot know of the world outside our walls."

"As you wish. What should I do first?"

"Hold a meeting. Explain to the people what evil power our enemies posses, tell them to distrust any who seem suspicious, and tell them to report any unknown persons to the authorities. We shall make sure no outsider can remain in our city. After that, you must wait. I shall try to contact Diones Kein. You are dismissed."

"As you wish, my Lady."

Lord Niles turned to exit the chamber.

"Lord Niles?"

He turned back to the display.

"Yes?"

The beautiful woman being projected in front of him was staring directly at him. Though she was but a computer generated hologram, she seemed very real.

"I have your trust, I can see that. I have your faith, I can detect it. But I must ask one more thing of you."

"I will do whatever is needed."

"Then promise me your silence. I know your kind, I know you are capable of deceit. Please, assure me that I have made the right choice in trusting you with this information."

"You have my word. I shall do everything I can to ensure our peoples safety. If what you say is true, then the outside world is nothing our people need in their lives."

"Thank you, Lord Niles. I see I was wise in appointing you leader. You may leave now."

"Yes, as you wish."

He turned to leave.

After exiting the tower, he felt a rush of anger, to think that the world as he knew it was nothing but a trick. He had wondered if this was true for quite some time now, the world couldn't be all happy-happy-sunshine-rainbow-land. There had to be some darkness in it, some chaos. Now that he knew his beliefs were true, he couldn't help but wonder what else was being kept from him. Was there more to it? How had the world changed? What marvels were out their that were being held from them because they were 'dangerous'? He trusted Lady Violet, but there was a thought floating in the depths of his conciousness, a slow gnawing urge to find out more.

Just calm down, he thought. She will tell more later. I have never had any reason to distrust her, nor shall I ever have one. She is perfect, she is pure, she is untouchable. She cannot be wrong.
Last edited by The Violet Goddess on Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

You Owe Us
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Now the war really starts...

Postby You Owe Us » Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:15 am

Major Boyington watches as the napalm wreaks havoc in the village near the tower.
"Darn. I thought it was going to hit that tower in the center of the city. I wonder what made it move." He thinks to himself, then, some fool bursts out speaking.
"Major!"
"WHAT? Can't you see we're invisible. And invisible people shouldn't talk. Invisibility rule #3."
"I know that Major. But... we're missing Pvt. Rick Richards."
"%&@%!!! He must still be in the city! Move out men! Recon and search for Pvt. Richards! MOVE MOVE MOVE!"
The men assume formations and move twards the overturned city. Taking note of how the people scream and run all over the place. Covering footprints in the city is unneccicary, as footprints are quickly covered by citicens. The Major notes how the people seem unequipped to fight. It seems as thought they are severly brainwashed by this "Violet Goddess" and were living in fake bliss.
Then, he hears a quiet whisper in his ear. A radio transmition from one of his men.
"Major. I'm reciving a transmition from..."
"WELL???" He whispers back, suddenly finding this to be a exercise of unneccessity, as no one can hear him over their screams of terror as the napalm fire rages on, burning even more buildings.
"It's from Pvt. Richards. He's in the golden tower, and he's learned valuable information. He wants us to meet him there. But be carful, security there is strangly high, for these scum anyway. Watch for spears."
"Ok. Have everyone meet us there."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, at You Owe Us' temporary camp in the middle of the badlands...
A voice rings through the President's Camp.
"Sir... SIR! SIR Lightfoot!"
"What is it? Can't you see I'm buisy playing chess with the computer?"
"Yes, I can Sir. But, we have news from the men at the scene in the Violet Goddess' capitol."
"Really? Well, this should be good. How much damage did we do with my personal invitation napalm?"
"You did loads of damage Sir, but we did not hit the golden tower."
"We didn't? Why not. I personally aimed it. Straight at the tower."
"We know that Sir, but it seems that it turned."
"The tower turned?"
"No Sir, the missile turned."
"...Those Dictatorship SCUM!!! They must be more technological then we thought. Find out how they moved that missile."
"Way adhead of you Sir. Our men already figured that out."
"They did?"
"Yes Sir. They have found out what kind of technology they have."
"Great. What is it? High powered lasers? Super focused fans?"
"Ah... No Sir. They have... a computer."
"Wow. So do we. Doesn't mean we can make other people's missiles turn. How did they do it?"
"It seems it's a super-computer that can bend reality. This computer is also... their Goddess. And it wasn't the computer that turned the missile anyway, they just shot it."
"...Oh..."
Last edited by You Owe Us on Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
SIGNATURE BROKEN

Press F13 to repair

The Violet Goddess
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Violet Goddess » Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:02 am

"Walton, report!"

"Yes sir, what is it?"

"I need an summary of damage to Genoa, as well as a defense plan against whatever enemies we may face."

Sergent Michael was in charge of the recovery team, attempting to provide shelter to the citizens of Genoa. He was also, at the request of Lord Niles, appointed as the head defense planner for TVG.

"Well, I already have that damage summary. It appears that this thing hit Genoa around the village center. There aren't many survivors there, we have a reported 950 civilian casualties and 45 military casualties. The outskirts are relatively unscathed, although they may not remain so if we cannot get this fire under control. As for a plan of defense, Lady Violet is attempting to reactivate our defense grid. It has been quite some time since we last needed to use it, so I don't know what repairs are needed."

"We have a defense network?"

"According to these classified pdf files, yes. Our defense network consists of multiple types of anti-air and anti-machine, and some scattered anti-infantry. The equipment is very outdated. According to this map, we should have air protection around the capitol and on some of the outer mountain ranges, but most of it is concentrated on Violet Tower. It may be outdated, but as today has shown, it can still function. The tower defenses are 72% operational, the city defenses are about 53% operational, but our outer barrier is only 28% operational. We should be able to recover most of the equipment, but it will take some time."

"What about those anti-machine and anti-infantry? Do we have any remaining hardware that is of use?

The anti-machine network is severely cut, as there seems to be a power transmittance problem at station 251, but before that, we have protection. There are trips set around some parts of the city, as well as hidden artillery for the mountains However, that artillery is going to be useless unless we can find a way to power it. We also have high-pressure mines scattered about, but the only thing that can set them off is a very heavy object passing over it. As for the anti-infantry, it is hard to tell. We should be able to get our security monitors up soon, but we have to wait for those upgrades being delivered for them to help us at all."

"That is fine, our Lady has promised these will arrive soon. What types of weapons do we have to use against this new enemy?"

"Well, as you may have noticed, our staffs and cutlery will simply not suffice. After some digging, I found an old military base around the Ranmagh Mountains. We managed to get access, but there are still some things we must get around. The network at the base shows a large cashe of 'projectile weapons' in the security vault. Unfortunately, this vault was sealed after we failed to get the access key right. The network identifies itself as DETHNET, but we cannot understand all of its language. It is like our own, yet some of the terms used are symbols unknown to us. We have some demolitions experts and some drilling teams out there now, but it may take some time for them to reach the main vault. Apparently, before this place was settled by TVG, there was another nation here. The base seemed to have been accessed within the last 30 years, so there may be remnants of this nation among the mountains somewhere."

"That is news indeed, I shall inform Lord Niles of this finding later. Do we have any information as to who the attacker were?

"I don't know, but Lord Niles has spoken to The Goddess. Perhaps he could inform us?"

"Hm. I will bring it up, after all, we should at least know who we are fighting. I will ask him to bring it up at that meeting being held in the pavilion. I must go now."

"Yes sir!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lord Niles, along with Commander Dodgson and Sergent Michael, exited the Goddesses chamber. They met up with Colonel Richards and Corporal Victor.

"So, what news do you have for us?" asked Richards.

"The Goddess has ordered some temporary arms for us to use should there be an attack. We think, due to the lack of an invading force, that they are simply watching our moves. They are smart to wait and watch, without a proper plan we would surely crush them." scoffed Dodgson.

"I am not so sure." warned Lord Niles. "The Goddess has been scanning the airwaves in an attempt to catch an enemy signal, and we got a break."

"Well?"

"We listened in on their radio chatter, luckily for us they had been using an unencrypted channel, and amidst the talk of war and preparations, we have learned that a foreign agent may be within the city. They seemed to have caught on to us, as they switched channels before we could find out where, but we do know that he was part of a larger recon squad. I have the guards on the city's border wall on high alert for enemy spies. The Goddess is trying to hack their temporary network, but they seem to be using a large encryption file. It is nearly impossible without the right access codes."

"If this is true, then we must attempt to flush this enemy from our city. How do we know where he is?" asked Corporal Victor, speaking for the first time.

"That is the problem. We cannot see them, as they are using some sort of stealth technology. However, it may be possible to see them using colored gas or trip lasers. We are getting these from Di...er...an outside source. They should arrive at about 12:50pm tomorrow. As soon as we get them, we are going to flush the city with the gas using the city's ventilation system. The only way for the enemy to hide then is in the poor district of the city or in the underground service tunnels, but those are heavily guarded. We will then install the laser trips in the most secure places, such as the military compound and some areas of the Violet Tower itself. "

"Okay, should I radio this out to everyone?"

"Why?"

"Well, don't you think this will alarm the citizens and troops to see some weird gas coming out from their vents? Really, if I were to see that after such a massive tragedy like Genoa, I would be in full panic mode."

"I hate to have to, as it may blow our cover if they intercept this radio call, but we have no choice. Yes, we have to let the public know. Broadcast this on the general stations, make sure everyone understands that this is only a safety measure."

"Yes sir."

"You are all dismissed."

As they left down the corridor, Lord Niles turned, hearing light footsteps. There was nothing there when he turned, so he just dismissed it as a rat. 'Man, I thought we got rid of those rats ages ago. Oh well, better call in the exterminator again...' he thought.

You Owe Us
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Final Preperations

Postby You Owe Us » Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:15 pm

Major Boyington is watching as the leaders of the Violett Goddess are holding their "Super Secret Meeting."
As they file out, he follows them so he can't get trapped in the room.
As he leaves, he trips over a members cape, and stumbles. A guy noticed the noise, but told himself that it was a mouse.
*Whew* Boyington thought to himself.
He creeps through the halls, remembering all that he heard. "Higher security, laser trips, and a special gas. These fools. Our suits are immune to lasers, gas masks are standard issue since the gas war of 2015, AND the gas wouldn't expose us, as it simply mirrors it's surroundings. We could hide in any surrouding... They have no idea how these suits work," he thinks to himself ,"Anywho. They're going to lock us in this city. So... we have to escape. They said the only to get out is to hide in the subterranean pipes, or in the slums. The slums would be of no help whatsoever, SO, we have to simply sneak out through the pipes, come out in some river, AND, return to Sir Lightfoot to relay this valuable information."
As he's walking down the corridors absentmindedly, he steps in front of these HUGE mirrors. He doesn't realize what he's done before it's too late.
"Aw... dang."
He turns his head to see five guards armed with 302 Rifles. They are shocked to see a human shaped mirror standing 5 feet from them.
"Double dang."
"IT'S ONE OF THOSE WARMONGERS!!! GET HIM!!!"
"Triple dang."
They open fire, and he extends his left arm, activating his bubble shield, ricocheting the bullets back and instantly killing all but one of them. This guy is terrified.
"W-w-w-what are you?!?"
He pulls out his de-moleculizer pistol. It's roughly the size of a snub-nosed pistol.
"You're worst nightmare, you dictatorship scum." And with that, he pulls the trigger, unleashing a low-pitched hum, causing the guy's molecules to denigrate, leaving nothing organic behind. "Good riddance to bad rubbish."
He sneaks off, rejoining his fellow men. They sneak off through the city, examining the streets that hadn't been seen yet. Then, they head off through to the sewer entrance. Then, things go wrong. Pvt. Richards snags, and trips the laser with the bottom of his shoe.
"Oh -" he doesn't finish, but is rather shot through with three entire clips of gunfire.
With lightning reflexes, Major Boyington grabs him, and they book it, making a dirty yet clean getaway. Making way for Sir Lighfoot.
"Here we go. Home free."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
President Lightfoot's assistant spots the 5 people of the 1st infantry division, minus one man, heading for the encampment gone city. He informs the President, who tells him to tell the men to clean up and eat. He also tells Major Boyington to meet the President and General Waters in Room #32 in the temporary capitol building, in the heart of the city.
As the Major is heading for the capitol building, he can't help but notice how many buildings have gone up in his 5 day absence. It seems that this temporary encampment is now a real city. All the buildings are now made out of re-enforced concrete, and as he spots the capitol building, he sees that the building is 3 storys high. Amazing.
On floor 2, he finally reaches Room #32. He knocks and enters.
"Major. You're early. All well, let's not buisy ourselves with the small talk. Let's get down to business. Which is why General Waters is here. General. Go ahead."
"Before we begin. I wish to tell you that I'm sorry to hear about Pvt. Richards. That was a stroke of bad luck, the poor chap. Just had to trip. Anywho, down to the knitty-gritty. Please show us the disks."
Major Boyington pulls out 5 disks, which are from the 5 people who went out on the recon mission. He slides the disks into the President's computer, and plays them. When they're done, only the General speaks.
"So, an artificially intelligent computer. That isn't good. This could pose a threat to us. As for how well these people fight, that's a plus to us. We have the upper hand here. At least until it get's those supplies. Then we could have trouble. They don't seem to be used to war, but they seem as if they would do anything for their "Queen." We must free them. We must attack now, while we have the upper hand."
"I may have the perfect plan, Sir. Permission to speak?"
"Yes, yes, go ahead."
"Thank you Sir. So, have my boys and I sneak in with either a T-332 or a computer disk, and then either have us set off the T-332, completly obblitterating all electronic devices within the city limits, or have us implant a virus in the computer, fouling it up forever."
"That just may work. Although we would have to build a new T-332, as we lost all of ours when we were forced to move, thanks to those blasted Rebels. But, the virus would be a good backup plan."
"General. If I may, I must insist that if those boys are to go in, they have a 10 million backup force, should things go awry. I won't risk losing them permenently. They're too valuable."
"Agreed Mr. President. I'll summon our soldiers right away. Major, dismissed."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
General Waters watches over as the new forces prepare. Last minute sessions in how to use the weapons, (De-moleculizer, You Owe Us Rifle, .38 Special Pistol, and invisibility suit for infantry, You Owe Us Plane for Air Force, and Big Guns and Tanks for Artillary.) and how to fight these enemies.
"Yes. This time, the war will be different. This time, You Owe Us will stand victorius. We will not be defeated. We must free these people from dictatroships. WE WILL PREVAIL! LONG LIVE DEMOCRACY!"
"What?"
"Huh? Oh. No. Nothing, Pvt. As you were..."
Last edited by You Owe Us on Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SIGNATURE BROKEN

Press F13 to repair

The Violet Goddess
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Violet Goddess » Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:31 pm

Lord Niles is overseeing the delivery of supplies. After the indiscriminate black trucks had been afforded entry into the city, they were grouped in the large pavilion outside of the tower. While the soldiers were busy offloading the many crates, Lord Niles stepped aside with the transport officer from Diones Kein.

"Ah, Lord Niles. I am pleased that you have chosen us as your military suppliers. Of course, we wouldn't be opposed to helping you in battle as well, for the right price..."

"It seems you still take us as fools. I know how you people are. You shall have your payment, you shall have our thanks, but you shall never have our trust. I expect to be rid of you as soon as we finish loading your payment. Is that understood?"

"Of course."

Stepping over to a rather large crate, he lodges a splitter in the crevice and prys the lid off. AK-47s, M16s, P90s, and MP5s lay stacked in rows.

"I have never seen such a device before sir." offers a new recruit. "When are we to receive training?"

"Soon, but first we must-"

"Sir!" Sergent Michael came running across the Pavilion.

"I will address this later, when we ration the supplies among the garrisons. Leave me with the Sergent for now."

"Yes sir."

Michael stopped just short of Niles, catching his breath.

"Sir...whew...we...*gasp*...we need to get to the south border immediately! The teams we sent to that old base have returned. They found some interesting weapons in the vault. We also found a bunker that opens into the Gracia Valley, it contains many war machines that may be useful to use if we can get our mechanics down there to repair them."

"How long will this take?"

"If we can get to the Tower helipad, we can take a MX552 to the spot. It'll be less than 5 minutes away."

"Well, we should get going. Just let me stop to inform Lady Violet of our findings."

"Yes sir, I'll wait for you at the landing pad."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lord Niles stood once again in the Violet Goddess's Chamber.

"My Lady, may I speak with you for a moment."

A few sounds came from the tower, then the holographic image sprung to life.

"Lord Niles, I trust the delivery of supplies went as planned?"

"Well, aside from the scum trying to get a foothold in our war, they seem to have delivered what was promised."

"Seem?"

"We are going over the document now to make sure everything is there. Anyways, that isn't what I came to speak about."

"No, then it must be about the find at the vault, yes?"

"Right, as you always are. We have uncovered a large weapons cache that, with the supplies from Diones Kein, should enable us to arm most if not all of our military. We also came across several vehicles...'war machines' as you called them. Sergent Michael and myself are about to fly there now along with a squad of mechanics and engineers. We hope to reactivate these machines with the supplies stored at the base."

"Yes, that will help us immensely. I have also take the time to update the electronics Diones Kein supplied. I can now contact you through the headset and address the troops en masse. If ,by some chance, you do manage to get these machines running, let me know. We are going to need a system update for them to even begin to compete with the technology possessed by our enemies."

"Is there anything else you need before I depart?"

"Yes, install a wireless terminal in the vaults main computer. I will link up to it, update myself, and then try to gain use of the defenses there as well. I have also been trying to restore our defense network. Thanks to some talented maintenance workers and some top level technicians, we now have a 92% operational status on the Tower, a 75% operational status on the City defenses, and about 50% operational status on the mountains. We still cannot attack the enemy camp, mostly because our defenses past Station 251 is still powerless, however, we are trying to return power to them. I am sending another team of engineers to try to restore power-..."

"My Lady, what is wrong?"

"Silent! I am picking up a masked signal..."

"..."

"To your right, inside the paneling marked ex-55029. Remove that cover."

"Okay..."

Lord Niles walks over and opens the panel. Looking inside, he looks confused.

"What am I looking for again?"

"It is on the back of the panel. A small radio device."

Plucking the small round microphone from the panel, he holds it up. "This?"

"Hm...it appears that our enemies have been listening in on us. Hold on a second." Several whirrs went off inside the Tower, until she spoke. "I have locked on to the signal. Get to the base and activate those war machines. I will send our techs to restore power to our mountain defenses. Then, the real war begins."
Last edited by The Violet Goddess on Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

You Owe Us
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

ROUND ONE!!!!

Postby You Owe Us » Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:26 am

General Waters strolls in to President Lightfoot's office, salutes him, then says what he's got to say.
"SIR! We have news from the bug we planted in the computer's room."
"Very good. What have you got for me?"
"I have a list. First of all, they have received their supplies. Secondly, they have found this "vault" which they believe will arm all of their soldiers. Third, they are still working on connecting their defense systems. Now, what is it you would like to do to counter this, Sir?"
"Well. Them gaining all their defense systems would be a problem. How are they connecting?"
"By way of wireless router, Sir."
"...Hmmmm.... I'VE GOT IT!!! We but a wireless accessible connector in that defense area, mask it so that the computer will connect to it, and when the computer connects, upload a virus. That will be plan number one. Plan two, we send out all our infantry and artillery, and surround the city, invisible. Then, we silently lay siege, waiting. How is that T-332 coming?"
"It's halfway complete. It should be done within' the week."
"That will take too long. Put a destructive virus on two disks. A virus that will completely melt any computer it is inserted into. Then, put it in a computer in the defense systems that the computer wishes to connect to. Then, give the disk to our boys in the First Infantry Division. They must implant that virus in the computer themselves, if the defense virus fails. Now, go. And don't forget, all our radio systems are bugged. So, perhaps send them on some wild goose chase with some wrong information. Good luck. HAIL DEMOCRACY!"
Last edited by You Owe Us on Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SIGNATURE BROKEN

Press F13 to repair

The Violet Goddess
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Violet Goddess » Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:28 am

The MX552 Helicopter landed just outside of the abandoned base. There were excavation teams, engineers, and radiologists scattered in various areas, trying to bring the base back online. Lord Niles and Sergent Micheal entered through the main hall, where they encountered rubble and other debris left from the team who gained access to the vault. Walking in, they found themselves at the entryway to one of the largest weapons cache in all of Kein. High-Tech weaponry and large armored vehicles adorned the room, while at the other side an underground cable-car stood by waiting to take them into the old hangar.

One of the examiners walked over to Niles.

"We are just minutes away from restoring the power to the base, but we still need those mechanics if we want these vehicles to work."

"Have you determined how many of these weapons and vehicles are of use? And what do they use for power?"

"Well, sir, we should be able to use most of the weaponry if we can find out what ammunition they use. As for these vehicles, I don't know. We need those mechanics."

"Very well, you have done your country a great service. The mechanic team is just outside, I'll send them in."

"Well, we need to return to the Tower to upload this data to the main computer. Perhaps by the time we return, those mechanics can get these old machines to work."

Members of the High Guard, Lord Niles personal task force began to surround the group of scientists.

"What is this?"

Lord Niles turned, with a glint in his eye.

"Well, we cannot just allow you to leave. Surely you could be working with the enemy, or perhaps not. Either way, no one is permitted to leave the premises until further notice. Right men?"

The Guard Commander saluted. Ever since the army had been armed, Lord Niles had established the Guard as a personal force that he armed with the most advanced of the weapons VG could find. An assortment of weapons were in their possession, but Lord Niles had the nicest armaments. A Golden AK-74u, a Golden Desert Eagle, and of course, the Silver Commanders blade.

"Good. Now, I must return to the capitol. I have some business to attend to..."

Lord Niles stalked to the cable-car.

"Take me under. I want to see what toys I have at my disposal."

The cable-car descended into the tunnel, creaking and groaning while the ancient gears turned. Eventually, the car came to a stop just outside a large metal lock-gate. Niles walked over to the console.

"Deshinn, nawhas rihn colip ijjihaj." The computer spoke.

"I do not understand this language. Are you compatible with Violette?"

A few buzzes and whirs came from the console.

"I am. How may I be of service."

"I wish to access this hangar, so I may make use of whatever aircraft it contains."

"I am not permitted to unseal this hangar. Lady Violet has communicated with me and given me strict instructions to keep this hangar sealed."

"I am Lord Niles. Open this hangar now."

"Lord Niles? The Goddess wishes to have a conference with you."

"What?"

The computer opened a small compartment, emitting a hologram from its core.

Lady Violet projected from the core, her voice distorted over the ancient speakers.

"Lord Niles, I am sorry to say this but I cannot allow us to use the weapons contained in this hangar. They are more dangerous than I had expected."

"Then we should use them. We need something to fight these people that will level the playing field, and something tells me that what you are hiding may be it."

"I am not hiding anything, I am merely shielding you and the people from needless danger. I will not allow you access."

"I am leader of this country, I have final authority. You will allow me access and I will gain this weapon for myself. You have been a wise and safe figure over the years, and you posses more power than even the highest of Generals. I only allow you to lead for the good of my people. If you are going to restrict the chances of my peoples survival, then I must remove you from power. Please, do not make it come to that."

"I will not take that tone from you. You are not leader, I am. The people follow me as blindly as maggots. You will do well to remember who you are talking to."

"You have just made the largest mistake of your existence. Challenging my authority is the last thing you will remember."

Niles raised the Desert Eagle and shot the console three times. It sparked and exploded.

"You want a fight, well, you got it."

He returned to the surface to gather his small demolition team and returned to the hangar entrance.

"Men, plant charges. I want this door reduced to dust."

"Why don't you just have the Goddess open it?"

"She has forsaken our people and therefore we shall not follow her any longer. I am the only person you need to worry about right now, now get that damn door open!"

Lord Niles returned to the car and rode the wire back to the top. He figured the Goddess would still have the main military behind her for now, but he still had all of the forces stationed here.

'Looks like we are in for a fight.' he thought

He walked over to Sergent Micheal.

"Micheal, we have a problem."

"What is it?"

"It seems we can no longer trust Lady violet. She has tried to bar us from the very weapons that will save our people. In fact, have we even spoken to the attackers?"

"No, no we haven't."

"Well, how do we know what they want, why they are here, where they came from? We have trusted Lady Violet, and she hasn't even made contact with them! How can we trust that these people are really out to get us?"

"You are right, sir. Should I arrange a meeting?"

"No, they are probably already suspicious since we tapped their comms. The only way to be certain these people are really hostile is to send an impostor, a soldier disguised as me. He will go unarmed in a non-military vehicle to their main camp If they do not harm him, then we can go in. If they attack...well, then that means we have two enemies to fight."

"Who is to go?"

"I think I know who should go, but we need to hack into the wireless controller we installed for the Goddess. If we can access her systems, then we can monitor her intel. Perhaps even corrupt her system. Also, put an archival restriction on her access to this base. If we do attack, we do not want her to possess any control over us."

"Yes sir, I will modify one of these old Land Rails into an unarmed vehicle. If we send him in one of them, then he can have at least some armor protection."

Good. I will keep trying to force access into the locked hangar. We may gain an advantage over our enemies if we can use the machines it contains..."
Last edited by The Violet Goddess on Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

You Owe Us
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Round Two.

Postby You Owe Us » Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:44 am

"Sir, we have gained a encrypted connection with the Violet Goddess, and have uploaded the virus. Only time will tell if the virus successfully implanted or not. We also have information about events in the vault. It seems as if the commander revolted against the computer, as the computer revolted against the commander."
"This could get interesting. Congratulations on uploading the virus. Good luck. Now, launch the attack. I want the Violet Goddess to be free by the end of the month. I don't want to have Christmas during a war."
"Yes, Sir."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Major Boyington and the 9 other men of the 1st Infantry Division are now armed with a virus disk, and a mini T-332 that has enough power to decimate the entire tower. Weak as that may be, it is the final hope should the virus fail, and the 1st division, caught.
"Here we go, men. Down we go."
The activate the invisibility, and head back up the sewer system into the Violet Goddess.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
General Waters is on the front lines, with the Other Infantry Division. Invisible, they have laid siege to the Violet Goddess. The artillery guns are invisible, thanks to the invisibility blankets. If necessary, though they would prefer not to, they could decimate the city within' hours. They have the ammunition, tanks, fuel, and the manpower to take over a nation. Which is the idea.
"Good luck, Major."
General Waters then looks up to see 5 nitro-napalm missiles streak across the sky, heading straight for the military factorys, and the golden tower.
"Perfect timing. The nitro will explode long before the 1st Infantry devision get to the city... Well," He turns the safty off on his rifle, "Here we go. Round two, begin."
Last edited by You Owe Us on Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SIGNATURE BROKEN

Press F13 to repair

The Violet Goddess
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Violet Goddess » Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:01 pm

Lord Niles, after asking nearly every person to volunteer for the mission, finally gives up.

"These people are just to scared to go into the YOU base alone. I guess we should've known better."

"Well, what do we do now?"

Lord Niles thought for a second.

"The Goddess is monitoring the frequency for YOU radio. But, she is too advanced to worry about Morse Code. Send out a message on all networks in Morse code, she won't be able to decode it...she's too advanced!"

Sergent Micheal smiles.

"Good thinking, sir."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Private Jacobs was patrolling the sewers underground. the new laser systems were great, but a guard was posted in case of electrical failure. Turning toward the South entrance, he was surprised to find a patch of water with holes in it.

So sad he had to fall asleep right then. Narcolepsy had taken its toll once again.

You Owe Us
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Round 3... KNOCKOUT!

Postby You Owe Us » Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:22 pm

General Waters watches as the five napalm missiles streak twards the city. As they reach the walls, huge anti-missile guns shoot the missiles out of the sky.
"WHAT?!? NO!!!"
His hopes of damaging the city so the 1st Infantry Division will have a clean entrance were shot down with the missils. Luckly, the nitro will not have detonated in sky.
"Five minutes. Here we go."
He watches the small canisters of nitro plumit twards the targets, the military centers, a defence system, and other various military targets.
The General touches the earpiece in his right ear, and radios in to the 1st Division.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Major Boyington hears a beep in his earpiece.
"Major Boyington. I have bad news. The missiles were shot out of the sky. It seems that they have advanced thier defences. You boys better be carful. Now, don't worry, there will still be damage done, as the nitro can't be destroyed before the timer goes off, but the major fire won't be there. General Waters, over and out."
"Thanks for the heads up, General."
The Major and his troops of the 1st Infantry Division jump into the sewer system with no problems, until they run into a Private of the Violet Goddess army.
"Oh... dangit!" He thinks to himself, as he realizes that they're standing in water, thus creating nice little holes in the water.
He can recognize the suprise on the mans face, and reaches for his disinigrating pistol. He would prefer not to kill anymore, as this should be the final mission.
He aims, but before he pulls the trigger, the man falls and faceplants into the ground.
"Wha?"
"I'm right there with you Private."
"Is he dead?"
"Go check."
As the Private goes and checks, the Major believes that the man realized what was going on, and fainted on the spot out of sheer fear of what was comming. Little did he know...
"He's not dead. He's asleep. I guess he has Narcolepsy."
"Poor soul... Well, let's not wait time on the likes of him. We have bigger fish for fry. Silence, and, Move out!"
They move on through the sewers, slip right on by the laser sensers, and recive a quaint little suprise. There are men all over the place, with scanners, dogs, and everything the like, evidently searching for something.
"Of course," he realizes to himself "They're looking for the body of my Private they shot. Fools."
He takes a moment to laugh at himself. Silently of course, he's invisible.

Major Boyington and his men move on a block or two, and recive another suprise. This time, it's bad.
It seems as if the first virus did indeed work, and the computer has gone on a frenzi. The second virus and the T-332 won't be necessary. The computer is unable to control itself anymore, and it's shooting innocent bystanders for no reason. It's causing meyhem, attacking anyone who strays within 300 ft. of the tower. Traffic is terrible, and the whole city is like an overturned anthill. The people didn't even notice the nitro, which is buring in all the major buildings. A few people burining marshmellows on the flames.
"Idiots... Well... c'mon men, we've got a computer to capture."
The men sneak into the tower, and slip in to the computer room.
Then a big red timer is beeping up on the main screen.
A countdown timer.
"She's gonna blow the whole city, Sir!"
"Holy dang! We gotta halt the system!"
They franticly try to stop the computer, but it's locked itself down, in a desperate attempt to rid it's country of the foreiners.
"Men, this won't work. We need to use the virus disk."
"But won't that..."
"Yes, it will, but desperate times call for desperate measures."
The Major pulls out a shiny black disk, and hastily shoves it into the computer's disk slot. It doens't fit. He forces it in there, then realizes the mistake he made. He shoved the disk into the floppy drive. He wastes another 10 seconds pulling the disk out with plyers.
He then opons the CD drive, sets the disk in, and shuts the drive.
After 10 seconds, the computer completly shuts down... with five seconds on the timer. After 5 seconds of black screen, the whole computer, and all wires attached to it within a 30 foot radius explode, then re-implode upon themselves.
After the dust clears, only the little black disk, and a small ball of sillicone (from the computer and wires imploding upon themselves) remain. There aren't even singe marks.
The Major walks over, and picks up the black disk, and replaces it in the YOU Metal case it was carried in.
"Well, I guess the scientists were right when they said YOUCD's are re-usable... and look! There's remains. We can put this on our keepsake shelf!" Then the Major turns to face his still-invisible comrads. "We have concoured. The Violet Goddess has fallen. This country has been freed of the tyrrany of Dictatorships. I must report to the President. Meanwhile, regain control as best you can. I'll call in General Waters."
He salutes, then rushes out of the empty hall, into the sewers, and into You Owe Us capitol.
"Mr. President!"
"Yes, Major Boyington? Has the mission been sucessful?"
"Yes, Sir. The first virus succeeded, and we then destroyed the computer with the second virus... or, whatever that was. It left this," and he holds out the ball of compressed computer parts.
"Amazing. Another keepsake." The President accepts this, stands, and walks over to a shelf on the opposite wall. On the wall, are 9 bottles filled with the reminents of the last 9 dictators that they killed various ways. The last four were taken by disinigration pistols. The previous 5 were taken by: Blown to bits by a rocket launcher, beaten to death by his citizens, disinigrated by acid, and poisoned by arsnic. You Owe Us is not very subtle.
Thus, the computer ball makes 10 dictatorships crumbled by You Owe Us. Soon, the entire Nations of Kein will be freed from Dictator grips.
"Sir. I must return to my men, and join General Waters in establishing a President and Democratic government. We still have to liberate, and gain military standing in the Violet Goddess.... will we still call it that?"
"Certainly. For both. I shall meet you all when the Violet Goddess is under control. For now... dismissed!"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As soon as Major Boyington left the office, his new phone rang.
"Hello?"
"Hello? Is this President Lightfoot? President of You Owe Us?"
"It is."
"Excellent. I am Lord Stonewall, of Te Gi."
"Are you really?"
"Yes. I would like to congratulate you on your victory with the toppling of the Violet Goddess."
"Well... thank you."
"We are surprised that you jumped right into it though. We are also interested in the technology that you possess. I am wondering if perhaps a meeting could be held, and an alliance could be founded between us. Perhaps when you have the citizens of the Violet Goddess meet you, we could also be there."
"That would be alright... how did you know we were going to bring the citizens to our encampment?"
"Well... you of all people should know. There's always someone listening in on the other side."
"You have a point."
"Well, I have to go. Lona Kein is giving us a thank you dinner, so, gotta dash. Later."
"Yes......."
With a click, the line goes dead. Then the President's right hand man walks through the door.
"Who was that on the phone, Sir?"
"Te Gi. It seems that they wish an alliance."
"Even after we..."
"It seems so. They will be there when we bring in the civilians of the Violet Goddess."
"We're bringing the civilians in to here?"
"Yes. We will be as soon as our military gain control of the frenzy that is the Violet Goddess' capitol city."
"Oh. Shall I send out a memo, Sir?"
"Yes. That would be good."
"Yes, Sir. Oh, and, Sir?"
"Yes?"
"Which countries are next in our quest to rid the Nations of Kein from dictatorships?
"D E A T H C U L T"
"Very well, Sir."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes. Te Gi and You Owe Us have a history. But that story is for another day.

You Owe Us (YOU) won, for now. There is still much to do, with plenty of time to do it. The last nine countries gladly accepted the freedoms of a democracy.

Yes, I know it seemed kinda rushed, but there are other countries that You Owe Us plans to free. If you think that I did this unfairly, I didn't. The player "Violet Goddess" and I planned this ahead of time, as he can't wait to see what will happen when I take the other countries. So, this was all fair. Besides, he isn't done fighting yet.
Last edited by You Owe Us on Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
SIGNATURE BROKEN

Press F13 to repair

You Owe Us
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

The Cleanup

Postby You Owe Us » Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:48 pm

President Lightfoot watches as General Waters leads all the citizens of the Violet Goddess into the large city square at the base of the office where the President's office is.
"Well, here we go."
The citizens all flood into the city square, and look around, waiting for something to happen.
The President heads out of his office, down the stairs, and into the square himself. As soon as the people see him, they begin to cheer, and talk a lot. He shakes loads of hands, accepts a few bows, then steps up the temporary stand, and the crowd goes quiet.
The President then begins a long, prepared, and classic speech that he has performed 9 times before. His "You've Been Liberated From Dictatorship" speech.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Major Boyington and the 1st Infantry Devision are standing guard around the President as he gives his speech. After 10 minutes, his ear radio buzzes.
"Major. There's a man and his personal army out here. He says that he has a meeting with the me planned. I suppose that the President set this up, for an alliance. I want you and 4 other men to protect me. So, report. Invisibility on."
"Yes, Sir."
The Major motions to 4 of his men, then they all meet up with the General, who is waiting around the corner.
"We're here, Sir." Boyington whispers in the General's ear.
"Good. Let's go. I'm due."
They walk to the south side of the temporary encampment, to find a small party of 7 people.
The man standing in the center of the group looks rather important. He stands about 6' tall, and seems to be of Oriental decent. Maybe Japanese, or Korean. It's difficult to tell.
The men are armed witht the strangest guns the Major has ever seen. But the Major Knows that these guns could be VERY powerfull. He doesn't underestimate them.
Overall, this is a very impressive group, and very intimidating. A war with these people would not be very good. Hopefully, they don't find out what happened between them before. But things should be alright, as Te Gi never know You Owe Us existed before now.

Or did they?
SIGNATURE BROKEN

Press F13 to repair

Te Gi
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Hmmmm, Interesting

Postby Te Gi » Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:59 pm

Lord Stonewall is standing among 4 of his Infantry Division, with the most brilliant scientist of Te Gi, and with General Roderhagen, his military advisor, and right-hand man.
As soon as the You Owe Us General reaches his group, and shakes his hand, he speaks.
"Hello. I am Lord Stonewall, President of Te Gi... well, the territory of Te Gi, anyway, as we do not yet have a city to call our own. Sorry, I ramble. I am Lord Stonewall, President of Te Gi. And you are General Waters, am I correct?"
"You are. I am General Waters, General of all You Owe Us military divisions, and President Lightfoot’s military adviser, and right hand man. The President would gladly be here at this time, but he is currently delivering his speech to the Violet Goddess Civilians.”
"Oh, darn it. We got here too late. I knew we should’ve taken that left turn on the throughway. But, we’re here. We may as well do what we planned to do. I have here a treaty, but I suppose that your President should be here to sign it. How long until his speech is completed?"
”I would have to say, about 45 minutes.”
”Good golly? His speech in an hour long?"
"I am afraid so. Shall we head to his office and wait?”
The Te Gi President waits for a minute, then when one of his men whispers in his ear, he finally talks.
”Very well. The coast is clear."
General Waters shrugs, and leads the way to the Capitol.
The group of 8 people waits for the President to finish his speech.
As soon as he’s done, he dramatically strolls over to the group.
At the same time, the man Lord Stonewall sent to spy on the You Owe Us country records, if they exist, and joins up to the group. In other words, the Te Gi spy joins and successfully blends in to the group.
While still outside, the two leaders shake hands, and start introductions.
Last edited by Te Gi on Wed May 19, 2010 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
"May your mind stay sharp!"

The Violet Goddess
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Violet Goddess » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:04 am

"ALL HAIL VIOLET!!!"

As a group of ten run out from the forest, two Molotov streak the sky. One, impacting in the middle of the small group, ignites a few of them. The other, hitting the side of the building, did nothing against the reinforced concrete. As they try to attack the leader, they are mowed down by gunfire. All but one die from the impact, the last slowly dies off from the lead poisoning.

-----------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, back at the city, Lord Niles and his force of revolutionaries are poised around the city, which they do not know is deserted. It seems Violet has quarantined the city, with the lack of movement. They look to the remains of the tower.

"Are we ready men?" Niles draws his sword. "ARE WE READY!?!"

The army cheers.

Niles swings his sword own dramatically, as bomber aircraft fly overhead, dropping their payload on the city. Artillery cannons go off around them, demolishing a section of the wall surrounding the city. Tanks and vehicles then enter the city.

"Sir." The radio buzzes in Niles ear. "I'm sorry, but we can't find any trace of troops, citizens, or...well...people at all."

"What?"

Suddenly, they hear a roar. Looking back, they see a large force left from the Violet Goddess supporters rushing at them.

"It's a trap! Everyone, into the city walls!" Niles rushes into the city, troops pouring behind him.

As soon as the entire army is inside, the demolitions blow chunks from the wall, covering the hole. A battalion of riflemen poise around the mountain of rubble, awaiting the enemy. As soon as enemy troops climb over the pile, the troops start firing, effectively massacring the enemy troops.

And the battle over nothing begins.

Te Gi
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

"TRAITORS!"

Postby Te Gi » Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:53 pm

Lord Stonewall dives for cover followed by his scientist, spy, and General. Sadly, 3 of his infantry are incinerated by the Molotov Cocktails. He hears gunfire from his last man, and when there's silence for a bit, he stands up to see President Lightfoot and General Waters still standing, completely unfazed.
"You... you... YOU..." he yells, nearly spitting from rage, "You set us up! You led us hear to a trap! You planned to rid of us! FILTH!"He spits on the ground.
"Yes. We have proof too. According to your records, you set off our nuclear reactors, which in turn, set off our nukes in the factory, which completely destroyed our country. You thought that perhaps you had killed us all then, but no. We are Te Gi. We always come out victorious. So, you tried to kill us then. But still, you failed."
"Now, it is our turn."
With a flourish, Lord Stonewall, followed by his remaining men, take their leave, insulted, and really ticked off.
"Now, it's payback. You still have the file, right?"
"Yes, Sir."
"Good. We shall learn all that we can, and then, You Owe Us will owe us for a change."
"Good one, sir!"

You Owe Us
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

This isn't going to end well...

Postby You Owe Us » Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:03 pm

President Lightfoot is being interviewed for the local and only magazine, YOU News.
"So, the Violet Goddess has fallen. The war with them is over, but, that meeting with Te Gi didn't go well... It seems that we may have another war right after this one. Am I right?"
"You are."
"And is it true what Te Gi said? That we destroyed their country, and that we attacked them again right in front of the Capitol Building?"
"No. That history is all wrong. We sent a spy to see if these "Te Gi" would be friendly, and if an alliance would be possible. We also wanted to learn what kind of technology they had. I'll admit it was a mistake. But, when in one of their soon-to-be-closed Nuclear Reactors, looking at the technology, our spy tripped over a plug, and unplugged it. It went to the reactor, which caused a meltdown that normally wouldn't happen. The explosion his that factory that they were disassembling their nuclear missiles in, which caused a huge explosion, destroying their country, and making it inhospitable. As for the small incident outside, that was the few faithful followers of the Violet Goddess attacking us. We had nothing to do with it."
"I see, but Te Gi won't listen, right? Otherwise this oncoming war wouldn't be oncoming. Right?"
"Yes. But, sadly, they are too grieved to listen to what they say. They value honor, and they feel we have tarnished it. So, they will get their honor back by destroying us, or controlling us. Whichever one comes first."
At that moment, Te Gi sends a message that is voiced all over the city.
"SURRENDER NOW, OR PREPARE TO FIGHT."
"Here we go."
Last edited by You Owe Us on Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SIGNATURE BROKEN

Press F13 to repair

Te Gi
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Preperations

Postby Te Gi » Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:01 pm

Lord Stonewall is sitting back in his office, glad that his bored-out-of-their-skull soldiers will be able to get some action again. His daydream of what the war with You Owe Us will be like is interrupted when General Roderhagen comes into the room.
"Sir. The men are prepped and ready. Your special bombs are loaded and aimed at the capitol building. We calculate that the blast radius will envelop the entire city, causing all the building structures to be damaged."
"Read me the entire plan again."
"Yes, Sir. We start by offering surrender again. If they don't reply within 10 minutes, then we launch the missiles. 2 minutes after that, the will roll into the city, and take it. The artillery will be within range, as a backup. The air force will take the skies, once the anti-air artillery have been taken. Then, once all major problems have been put under control, the marines will walk in and take all the buildings with a sledgehammer. Thus eliminating the temporary encampment that is the Country of You Owe Us."
"Very Good. You have the government's OK. Take 'em."
"YES SIR!!!"
With a salute, the General walks out, prepped to take the country.

You Owe Us
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Preperations for the Victim

Postby You Owe Us » Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:10 pm

President Lightfoot leans back and rubs his temples. This whole thing has given him an enormous headache. Then, General Waters rushes in.
"SIR!"
"What?" he mumbles, completely exhausted.
"Te Gi have launched an offensive against us. What should we do?"
"Suit up the men. Try to fight them off. Do what you think you should do."
"Can we surrender?"
"At this point, I don't care. This whole thing was a misunderstanding."
"You have a point, Sir. They aren't a dictatorship, so fighting them would be improper.
"Of course I'm right. That's why the people of You Owe Us elected me as President. Now, go do what You Owe Us does worst."
"Surrender, ask for another meeting, and try to get what really happened told to the people of Te Gi?"
"Yes."
"Very well. Consider it done, Sir."
SIGNATURE BROKEN

Press F13 to repair

Te Gi
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Round One, BEGIN!

Postby Te Gi » Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:34 pm

"Sir, the Men are waiting for your pep talk, before the missils are launched."
"Very well..."
Lord Stonewall gets out of his chair, and walks to the balcony of the capitol building.
As he looks out, he can see the city under construction. Unlike the temporary encampment, Te Gi is spending lots of time building this city. With state of the art technology, the buildings will have windows, and still be bomb & bullet-proof. The city will be powered by a few Proton Power Plants, yet have plenty of power to spare. This city will have very well constructed roads, bomb & bullet proof walls, and the capitol building will be in the center of town, with the military base placed longwise, stretching from the capitol building to the edge of town. Thus, when Lord Stonewall walked out on the balcony, he was overlooking the military base, and looking down upon his new, improved marines. Instead of 1 million, there are now 5 million marines, still half a million Advance Stealth Batillion, 1 million air force, and now there's 5 million men working in the artillary. Either with controlls, spotters, reloaders, the people who drive them, ect, ect, ect. You get the idea. Well... YOU will, anyway.
As Lord Stonwall raises his hand, all the chatter silences.
"Fellow citizens, I come before you to tell you that this country called You Owe Us threatens to destroy all that we have built here, thanks to Lona Kein for this land where we can build a city. But I ramble. You Owe Us, threatens to destroy us all. We must get them before they get us. We shall overcome. We shall fight to stay a country. LONG LIVE TE GI!"
When he says that last line, the entire group cheers.
"GENTLEMEN!!! START! YOUR! ENGINES!"
The men run to their vehicles, and take of dramaticly spinning the back tires, throwing up dust as the missile fires, creating a very dramatic picture. Lord Stonewall wishes he had a camera, but...
"I hope someone's getting a picture of this!" He says in a deep yet semi-threatening voice. Then five people rush in front of him and start snapping pictures.
"Got it, Sir."
"Thank you. Dismissed."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The missile streaks through the sky, and within moments, the capitol building is within sights... no defences are brought up against it. Must be that stealth technology.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The artillary and marines drive very fast twards the You Owe Us building. Prepped, amped, and ready to take You Owe Us.

They don't have a prayer...
Last edited by Te Gi on Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

You Owe Us
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

You've Gotta Be Kiddin' YOU *Get it?*

Postby You Owe Us » Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:43 pm

The President of You Owe Us is rushing down stairs as alarms blare, and the building shakes.
"I thought this building could take any bomb blast. What have we unleashed?" He wonders to himself, actually scared out of his wits by the sheer power of Te Gi.
As he rushes down, he joins the stampeded of about 10 workers of the Capitol Building. When they weed out of the door, "Why didn't I make that bigger?!?" a shot into the sky makes the whole group stop dead in their tracks, and "reach for the sky" with their hands.
"You've gotta be kiddin' us!" The President exclaims as a tank is pointing at them.
"Very good... stay where you are..." A robotic voice says, emitted from the tank.
As a moment of silence drifts over the camp, the President wonders what will happen next.
Then, a thunderous sound rolls over the city of the country of You Owe Us.
"What is that?!?"
His question is answered very shortly, as he then what looks like 4 million marines, some armed with small sledgehammers flush through the city, and begin knocking down buildings like they were made out of clay.
"I though these buildings were undestroyable."
A marine armed with the sledgehammer stops and sneers "Yes, they were. Until we hit your city with that bomb. Then, the buildings were weakened greatly. So, you guys are done for. Have fun watching us destroy your city like a boy knocking down lincoln logs."
"Lovely."
And just as the marine said, the President had to watch as the marines got to work and began knocking down every single building.
The job is completed in less then 15 minutes. No building was left standing.
SIGNATURE BROKEN

Press F13 to repair

Te Gi
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Victory...Woops...

Postby Te Gi » Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:51 pm

When the job was done, all the citizens were rounded up in the center of the rubble. Then, from a tank that had a elaborate "S" decal on the side (Lord Stonewall's special tank, with heavier armour, and equipped with more recon then attack features) rolled out of the crowd, then Lord Stonewall climbs from the hold, and raises a microphone that is attached to that speaker built into the tanks.
"People of You Owe Us. Today, we evened the score, and our honor is restored. An eye for an eye you could say. Or, to be correct, a country for a country. Though we were kinder, in that your country is still habitable, and ours was not. Ours was radioactive, yours is simple torn down. You killed almost all of our population. We killed none and wounded none. So now, YOU owe US, no pun intended. Now, we shall take our leave. You could try an alliance again if you wanted, but you had better be careful, again, no pun intended." He grins, laughing at his own joke, then lowers back down into his tank, seals the lid, and tears off, doing a 180 powerslide, drifts for a bit in the rubble, then tears like heck across the vally, showing You Owe Us exactly what they were messing with.
The entire army were out of sight in moments, averaging about 140 Miles Per Hour.
The last thing Lord Stonewall saw was the shocked face on President Lightfoot's face at the speed of something as heavy as a tank.
"That'll teach them..."
He is cut off by the man in the capitol, his secretary.
"Sir."
"Yes?"
"I have very bad news. There's 3 men here who want to talk to you."
"How is that bad news?"
"They say that we went to war over a misunderstanding."
"...Oh... that is bad news. I'll be right there."
True to his word, he "put the petal to the metal," soon leaving his fellow men in the dust, with the speedomoder at about 250 mph.
"Sir, why are you pulling away from the protection?"
"I'm late for an important meeting."
"How could a meeting be worth your protection?"
"If this meeting is what I think it is, I won't need protection. Now don't try to keep up, just let me go. I need to get there now."
"Yes, Sir."
Just to get there in time, Lord Stonwall clicks on the turbo-superchargers that were specially equipped on his tank and gets plastered into the seat as the speedomoder maxes out at 350.
"AMAZING!" He yells, looking literally like a man in a space centerfuge.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As he rolls into the parking lot, he hops out and nearly falls over. He feels very lightheaded. It was still worth it as he made it in record time.
As soon as he comes to his senses, he high-tails it to the door, and into the elevator.
In less then 30 seconds later, he rushes into the door, and sits very quickly in his seat. A move that he wouldn't have been able to do if Tae-Kwon-Do training wasn't mandatory since Te Gi was founded by ancient Korea.
"So. What is it this meeting is about?"
"We, that is all of us, have studied those files from You Owe Us more then you first studied them, and we found that origional idea you had."
"Which idea is that? The idea that those fools destroyed our contry, and tried to kill us again?"
"Yes. That idea was wrong. They may have destroyed Te Gi, but it was an accident, that killed their man too. They were simply studying us, when their man tripped over the reactor cord, therefor causing a nuclear, that destoryed our city."
"YOU SEE?!? THEY DID DESTROY OUR CITY!!!"
"Though it was partially our fault. They were able to get through our defences, and at that time, we had all our nukes in that simple factory, where we were dismantling them. We also were preparing to dismantle the main nuclear reactor. Therefor, the cables were all showing and hanging around, leaving the cord open, and unpluggable. So, we, the members of the House decide, that the incident at the Origional Te Gi, was not fully You Owe Us, or Te Gi's fault."
"You mean to tell me that I just destroyed a country for no reason?"
"I guess I am."
"Well... an interesting turn of events... I suppose this means that we owe You Owe Us... pun intended."
"I suppose we do."
"...Huh...... woops..."
Last edited by Te Gi on Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Violet Goddess
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Violet Goddess » Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:48 am

They had survived. After nearly 36 hours of constant fighting, Lord Niles had finally driven the Violet supporters from the city. What few survivors that were left went running into the forests surrounding TVG. Niles looked around the barren city, wondering what happened to all of the people. Nearing the ruins around the Tower, he approached what appeared to be a large crater.

"Well, we missed the big fight. There are no citizens left in the city, so those people from...wherever they are from...must have taken them. Men, start rebuilding and reinforcing the walls. We need this city in top shape in case the Violet supporters get back. We also need to build an airstrip to land the planes we got from the bunker. We will take what working vehicles we can find and return to the vault to bring supplies to the city. Once this city is stable, I will return to the vault with a small group of my men. We will establish some sort of communications system so we can coordinate our defense against the rest of the supporters. Any questions?"

A recruit, probably not more than 15 years old, rose. "What about the other forces, the ones who got to Violet before we did? What if they come back?"

"Well, son, I guess we will have to negotiate with them. We are in no condition to fight against someone as advanced as them, but we have to starts rebuilding immediately. You know what, don't worry about the city, it is too demolished to do anything with."

A second recruit, about 30ish, stands. "Well, then what should we do? We have no city, we have no money, we barely even have a populace!"

"Listen, we are going to return to the old base. We can use the equipment there to build a new city. We can then spread out from there. As for the populace, if the people survived Violets rampage then the other people have them. We will have to try to get the people back unharmed. Lets get moving, NOW!"

The army started the slow march back to the old base, which they now designated as their capitol city.

You Owe Us
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Cleanup Time. We're beat...

Postby You Owe Us » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:46 am

President Lightfoot stands, watching the tanks roll away in a cloud of dust.
"Well... that was stupid."
"I agree 123%, Sir. Well... I suppose that now the only thing left to do is to leave this mound of rubble, and return to the Violet Goddess' capitol."
"Yep. I suppose that's the only thing left to do. Have everyone gather up the remains of their belongings, and then we'll head off for the capitol."
"Yes, Sir."
It takes many hours for the peoples of You Owe Us to clean up the mess enough to be able to retrieve belongings. Many were destroyed, which left many people with nothing, as they had little when they came. Still, no anger was felt towards Te Gi. You Owe Us deserved this.
When the cleanup is done, the people headed out towards the Capitol of the Violet Goddess...
As the capitol comes into sight, they see that there's nothing to see... there's only rubble. It's the destruction of You Owe Us all over again.
"Dangit..."
SIGNATURE BROKEN

Press F13 to repair

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents