NATION

PASSWORD

Murder Party Takes Over Themiclesia [OoC]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The question is, that the song be adopted as the theme song for this RP.

Aye
62%
No
38%

Total votes : 34

Ardavia
Senator

Founded: Jun 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Ardavia » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:51 am

Themiclesia wrote:But there's a problem... we couldn't book a time for the airfield close to Southwood...

Refugees are swamping the airport.

We can clear the refugees...? :twisted:
professional contrarian
for: whatever you are against
against: whatever you are for

New Frenco Empire
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Frenco Empire » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:03 am

I've already come to terms that I may lose the battle outside Southwood. My troops aren't going to die over a strip of grass that happens to be several miles outside our city. If the Tyranni show up and give a good fight, tactical retreat to the city. ;)
NEW FRENCO EMPIRE

Transferring information from disorganized notes into presentable factbooks is way too time consuming for a procrastinator. Just ask if you have questions.
Plutocratic Evil Empire™ situated in a post-apocalyptic Decopunk North America. Extreme PMT, yet socially stuck in the interwar/immediate post-war era, with Jazz music and flapper culture alongside nanotechnology and Martian colonies. Tier I power of the Frencoverse.

Las Palmeras wrote:Roaring 20s but in the future and with mutants

Alyakia wrote:you are a modern poet
Top Hits of 2132! (Imperial Public Radio)
Coming at you from Fort Orwell! (Imperial Forces Network)

Ardavia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ardavia » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:04 am

New Frenco Empire wrote:I've already come to terms that I may lose the battle outside Southwood. My troops aren't going to die over a strip of grass that happens to be several miles outside our city. If the Tyranni show up and give a good fight, tactical retreat to the city. ;)

Aside from the tanks preparing to kill a few Soodeans to the west, we'd be retreating together with your forces. No point in trying to hold positions when the allies holding around you are retreating.
professional contrarian

Themiclesia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Themiclesia » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:09 am

Ardavia wrote:
Themiclesia wrote:But there's a problem... we couldn't book a time for the airfield close to Southwood...

Refugees are swamping the airport.

But... you're people are in Lyttonwic!

Lyttonwic is 200 miles away from Southwood, and is 8 hours by limited express train! :(
NS stats not in effect
(except in F7)
Gameside factbooks not canon
Sample military factbook
Nations:
Themiclesia
Camia
Antari
>>>Member of Septentrion, Atlas, Alithea, Tyran<<<
Left-of-centre, multiple home countries and native languages, socially and fiscally liberal; he/him/his
Pro: diversity, choice, liberty, democracy, equality | Anti: racism, sexism, nationalism, dictatorship, war
News | Court of Appeal overturns Sgt. Ker conviction for larceny in quartermaster's pantry | TNS Hat runs aground in foreign harbour, hull unhurt | House of Lords passes Stamp Collection Act, counterfeiting used stamps now a crime | New bicycle lanes under the elevated railways | Demonstration against rights abuses in Menghe in Crystal Park, MoD: parade to be postponed for civic activity

New Tyran
Senator

Founded: Jan 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Tyran » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:11 am

Themiclesia, what did you shoot my aircraft with? Missiles? Flak? Guard rifles?

Ardavia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ardavia » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:11 am

:twisted:
Themiclesia wrote:
Ardavia wrote:

But... you're people are in Lyttonwic!

Lyttonwic is 200 miles away from Southwood, and is 8 hours by limited express train! :(

I have troops outside of Southwood too, and 16 elite Autarch's Guards (pretty much the same tasks as the Black Guard).

We can clear them :twisted:
professional contrarian

Themiclesia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Themiclesia » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:13 am

New Tyran wrote:Themiclesia, what did you shoot my aircraft with? Missiles? Flak? Guard rifles?

They're ordered to shoot. We haven't started shooting yet, but I cant change it to read that they've opened fire.

It'll be ordinary ordnance most likely. Accurate cannons, ICBMS, etc.
NS stats not in effect
(except in F7)
Sample military factbook
Nations:
Themiclesia
Camia
Antari
Left-of-centre, multiple home countries and native languages, socially and fiscally liberal; he/him/his
Pro: diversity, choice, liberty, democracy, equality | Anti: racism, sexism, nationalism, dictatorship, war
News | Court of Appeal overturns Sgt. Ker conviction for larceny in quartermaster's pantry | TNS Hat runs aground in foreign harbour, hull unhurt | House of Lords passes Stamp Collection Act, counterfeiting used stamps now a crime | New bicycle lanes under the elevated railways | Demonstration against rights abuses in Menghe in Crystal Park, MoD: parade to be postponed for civic activity

New Tyran
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Tyran » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:14 am

Themiclesia wrote:
New Tyran wrote:Themiclesia, what did you shoot my aircraft with? Missiles? Flak? Guard rifles?

They're ordered to shoot. We haven't started shooting yet, but I cant change it to read that they've opened fire.

Ok, but ballistic missiles? You trying to take out the whole carrier wing and everyone around it? :P

Themiclesia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Themiclesia » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:15 am

New Tyran wrote:
Themiclesia wrote:

Ok, but ballistic missiles? You trying to take out the whole carrier wing and everyone around it? :P

I'd try, but it seems that it's part of the common law of II that there ought be no nukes, so I will threaten them in IC, but will find some reason to render them inoperative.

We're taking your pilots hostage. :twisted:
NS stats not in effect
(except in F7)
Sample military factbook
Nations:
Themiclesia
Camia
Antari

Ardavia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ardavia » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:16 am

Themiclesia wrote:
New Tyran wrote:

I'd try, but it seems that it's part of the common law of II that there ought be no nukes, so I will threaten them in IC, but will find some reason to render them inoperative.

MOAR IMPALEMENT :bow:
professional contrarian

New Tyran
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Tyran » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:18 am

Themiclesia wrote:
New Tyran wrote:

Lol, it's just intercontinental ballistic missiles aren't really suitable for anti-aircraft warfare...

Themiclesia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Themiclesia » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:19 am

Ardavia wrote:
Themiclesia wrote:I'd try, but it seems that it's part of the common law of II that there ought be no nukes, so I will threaten them in IC, but will find some reason to render them inoperative.

Impalement only happens when Mark's around. He's on a honeymoon. 8) I've already overworked him and his immature mind, so it's time to give him a rest.

[15 year olds on honeymoon?]
NS stats not in effect
(except in F7)
Sample military factbook
Nations:
Themiclesia
Camia
Antari

Ardavia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ardavia » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:20 am

Themiclesia wrote:
Ardavia wrote:

Impalement only happens when Mark's around. He's on a honeymoon. 8) I've already overworked him and his immature mind, so it's time to give him a rest.

[15 year olds on honeymoon?]

SHRAPNEL MEATSHIELDS ON LOW POLES :twisted:
professional contrarian

New Frenco Empire
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Frenco Empire » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:29 am

Them, I don't mean to rush, but could you inform Marshal Enoch that the Oaledonians want peace talks next chance you get? The only way this war is going in my favor is if the Coalition agrees to allow the Murderists to retain control OR the Empire goes into a state of total war over this. (We really will. We'll blow our economy out and send a lot of soldiers to die on far off lands if we even feel we're close to losing to a bunch of "barbarians")
NEW FRENCO EMPIRE

Transferring information from disorganized notes into presentable factbooks is way too time consuming for a procrastinator. Just ask if you have questions.
Plutocratic Evil Empire™ situated in a post-apocalyptic Decopunk North America. Extreme PMT, yet socially stuck in the interwar/immediate post-war era, with Jazz music and flapper culture alongside nanotechnology and Martian colonies. Tier I power of the Frencoverse.

Ardavia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ardavia » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:31 am

New Frenco Empire wrote:Them, I don't mean to rush, but could you inform Marshal Enoch that the Oaledonians want peace talks next chance you get? The only way this war is going in my favor is if the Coalition agrees to allow the Murderists to retain control OR the Empire goes into a state of total war over this. (We really will. We'll blow our economy out and send a lot of soldiers to die on far off lands if we even feel we're close to losing to a bunch of "barbarians")

And we'd totally go all support the NFE by literally sending in 60-80% of our total force just to kill some more "barbarians" in the terms of the NFE.
professional contrarian

New Tyran
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Tyran » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:49 am

New Frenco Empire wrote:Them, I don't mean to rush, but could you inform Marshal Enoch that the Oaledonians want peace talks next chance you get? The only way this war is going in my favor is if the Coalition agrees to allow the Murderists to retain control OR the Empire goes into a state of total war over this. (We really will. We'll blow our economy out and send a lot of soldiers to die on far off lands if we even feel we're close to losing to a bunch of "barbarians")

No, that's not going to happen. Sure peace talks can be held and I support that but this war will not end with the Murder Party in control. Not when I'm still in this war anyway.
Last edited by New Tyran on Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ardavia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ardavia » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:51 am

New Tyran wrote:

No, that's not going to happen. Sure peace talks can be held and I support that but this war will ot end with the Murder Party in control. Not when I'm still in this war anyway.

Ok, so, they're evil murderers and they launched an un-provoked attack on your country, but they're still the closest to democracy Themiclesia's people has seen in years.

I support the idea of a split themiclesia, with Murderist west and occupied east.
professional contrarian

New Frenco Empire
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Frenco Empire » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:52 am

New Tyran wrote:

No, that's not going to happen. Sure peace talks can be held and I support that but this war will ot end with the Murder Party in control. Not when I'm still in this war anyway.

I see no reason why not. Sure, they may have to tone down the foreign policies, but they're a much better bet than any deposed monarch or Coalition puppet "democracy."
NEW FRENCO EMPIRE

New Frenco Empire
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Frenco Empire » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:52 am

Ardavia wrote:
New Tyran wrote:

Ok, so, they're evil murderers and they launched an un-provoked attack on your country, but they're still the closest to democracy Themiclesia's people has seen in years.

I support the idea of a split themiclesia, with Murderist west and occupied east.

That too. It spawns a sequel no one will ever get to.

Btw, it's more "Benevolent Dictatorship" than democracy. :p
Last edited by New Frenco Empire on Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
NEW FRENCO EMPIRE

Releign
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Releign » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:56 am

Ardavia wrote:
Themiclesia wrote:I'd try, but it seems that it's part of the common law of II that there ought be no nukes, so I will threaten them in IC, but will find some reason to render them inoperative.

WHERE!?!?!
:D

Ardavia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ardavia » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:57 am

New Frenco Empire wrote:
Ardavia wrote:

That too. It spawns a sequel no one will ever get to.

Btw, it's more "Benevolent Dictatorship" than democracy. :p

still closer to democracy than those deposed monarchs

*myself completely ignoring the fact that I'm a autocratic imperialist country where political activists are executed and democracy is seen as an illusion*
Last edited by Ardavia on Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
professional contrarian

New Tyran
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Tyran » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:58 am

Ardavia wrote:
New Tyran wrote:

Nah, still not going to happen. I had no issues with the past Themiclesia legislature which like you said didn't launch an un-provoked attack on my nation and slaughtered thousands of innocent people and continue to do so. I will not stop until every last Murderist devotee is dead regardless of the consequences or what the Murder Party has brought to the people of Themiclesia. (Sure, OOC I know they've in fucked up ways 'bettered' the lives of some people in Themiclesia but IC I don't.)

Ardavia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ardavia » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:00 am

New Tyran wrote:
Ardavia wrote:

Nah, still not going to happen. I had no issues with the past Themiclesia legislature which like you said didn't launch an un-provoked attack on my nation and slaughtered thousands of innocent people and continue to do so. I will not stop until every last Murderist devotee is dead regardless of the consequences or what the Murder Party has brought to the people of Themiclesia. (Sure, OOC I know they've in fucked up ways 'bettered' the lives of some people in Themiclesia but IC I don't.)

I see your point, though, since I'm pretty devoted to the Murderist side, I'll have to oppose you IC.
professional contrarian

New Frenco Empire
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Frenco Empire » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:12 am

Special shout out to Mark for helping cull Themiclesia's mutie population. You go, Mark! Orks and Red Men may be excessively violent and horrifying, but nekos are much, much worse.
NEW FRENCO EMPIRE

New Tyran
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Tyran » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:14 am

Lol, how far is the province of Nekowara from Cyningesport?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents