NATION

PASSWORD

Nationstates World War [IC]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kovemia
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kovemia » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:37 pm

The President of Kovemia has vowed to take a stand against fascism and imperialism.

Layfet
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Layfet » Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:03 pm

The Philippians, Layfet
"Sir we have reports of troop movements, should we take a side in the war?" "No, not yet, an Asian conflict is no matter to us, for the moment, I do suggest however that we move troops threw Alaska." The Count relpied, soon after Military troops stormed threw Alaska
American (USA! USA! USA! USA!!!!!)
High School Student/Jedi
Democrat
Aspiration to become President of the United States of America (2032!)
US-Army Reserve

New Panti
Minister

Founded: Nov 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Panti » Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:13 pm

Casablanca, Morocco

Marine Force Recon soldiers landed covertly on the beach in the night, and immediately began moving to recon the area and provide an assessment of the enemy forces. The 3rd Marine Expeditionary Unit is en route to Casablanca to strike back at the Verbluffen Reich in North Africa.

Librira
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Librira » Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:18 pm

Librira, People's News, Ankara

Today The Department of Defense announced several Incidences, that occurred today on the Libriran-Iranian border, as tension increase between the two nations, Librira has begun to mobilize her forces in preparation of an war. We will deliver more news as it comes. However the Government is urging people to construct bomb shelters, and start preparing for possible nationwide blackouts and if on the reserve force to travel to your units home base. In other news-
Librira is a Democratic-Syndicalist nation
Sunalaya's Corentian Nationalist - Corentia is the Superior Continent!
Member of Sunalaya
Information, If you like.

Eastern Denmark
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Eastern Denmark » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:23 pm

To: East Denmark War Ministry, Los Cabronese Necropolis

Alliance accepted we are in need of no aid at this time
Too much sanity may be madness and the maddest of all, to see life as it is and not as it should be. -Miguel De Cervantes

Eastern Denmark
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Eastern Denmark » Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:24 pm

East Denmark Department of Defence and Attack
=========================================
A invasion force of 250,000 men invaded the unprepared, untrained Finnish defence, the entire Finnish army was destroyed within two hours. Losses: Finland-74,962 men, East Denmark-1,236 men.//Finland is in East Denmark
Too much sanity may be madness and the maddest of all, to see life as it is and not as it should be. -Miguel De Cervantes

The Red Star Empire
Envoy

Founded: May 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Red Star Empire » Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:44 pm

We launch a 750,000 man assualt to recapture Moscow, the troops goal is to drive the Verbluffem Reich out of the RSE
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL SENATE

Eastern Denmark
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Eastern Denmark » Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:07 pm

Stockholm Post Gazette
Are we invading Africa?

Yesterday a fleet of East Denmark army carriers harbored into the Stockholm port. For hours they loaded newly drafted soldiers and even a few tanks onto the carriersand left at 5:37 heading South. There are reports of this happening in Oslo, rebuilt Helsinki, and Copenhagen. There are rumors that the ships are heading to Southern Africa. The Department of Defence and Attack is denying that the ships even exist.

Other News: Elisia Midrais,esteemed olympic skier, is making a great recovery after her horrible accident while practicing in Northern Sweden. She will most likely be able to attend the Olympic Winter Games.

New Panti
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Panti » Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:13 pm

Casablanca

Naval bombardment of the beautiful coastal city began three hours after Force Recon pulled out of the city, preparing for the imminent arrival of the rest of the 3rd MEU. LCACs containing soldiers, M1 Abrams, and HMMWVs landed alongside LAV-25s and RHIB boats, which carried special forces soldiers. Fighting in the streets began immediately as troops deployed off the boats. Quickly the port and coastal sections of the city became engulfed by fighting as the 3rd MEU engaged the forces of the Verbluffen Reich.

Fighting in a poor section of Casablanca

Chedastan
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 25, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Chedastan » Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:30 pm

Chedastan National News

This Wednesday morning has been brought with apprehension. As Partisan leaders from former Resnovstan have been publicly hanged for their crimes against the new Chedastanian state. So far public opinion has been mixed, though it signifies a major blow to the Resnovstanian Partisan movement. More details will hopefully developed in time.
Last edited by Chedastan on Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.

Taganian Unfied States
Minister

Founded: Jun 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Taganian Unfied States » Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:40 pm

The dictatorship POD wrote:

[b\][u\]To: The Holy Taganian Empire of Taganian Unfied States
Encryption: <CLASSIFIED-4H>[/u][/b]

Be advised,

We are now officially declaring war. We are in need of a section of your territory for classified reasons. You should consider yourselves lucky for such a warning, this is indeed a rare occurrence. We will revoke this declaration in return for control of the Falkland Islands, your choice, peace or death.

[b][u]To: The Dictatorship of POD

Attention,
Your choice of agression against the Unfied states is ill advised and will be a costly war that neither of us should fight. Cease your agressions and part of the Falkland island can be leased to you. But the Taganian Unfied states armed forces stand ready to fight you off.

Either agree to leasing a part of the island or prepare for war.

M.P
Last edited by Taganian Unfied States on Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Taganian Unfied States
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Taganian Unfied States » Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:48 pm

Taganian 1st and 2nd army consisting of two million men swept into Bolivia and removed its government in a few weeks and then pushed into southern Brazil while the 3rd army of five-hundred thousand men swept across Peru annexing it into the Taganian Unfied states. The 3rd armored battaltion of five-hundred thousand men swept into Uruguay and officaly swallowed it into the expanding empire. Conquering all of Southern South America and much of central south america. The Eastern and Southern fleet sailed to the Falkland islands with four of her new modernized battleships followed by the troops transport carrying the 4th and 6th army of five million men along with anti-aircraft instalations and newer radar.

Eduardastan
Spokesperson

Founded: May 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Eduardastan » Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:52 pm

Ms. Payne, I just want to inform you that i am planning on sending 500 troops into the heart of Eastern Denmark.
I support thermonuclear warfare. Do you?

Being English doesn't make you that bad of a cook.
* people throwing up behind me after eating something I cooked *

Taganian Unfied States
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Taganian Unfied States » Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:55 pm

Eduardastan wrote:Ms. Payne, I just want to inform you that i am planning on sending 500 troops into the heart of Eastern Denmark.

Lord Arellano,

The war against Eastern Denmark was a mistake and has been resolved. Your troops would be eagerly desired at the defense of the Falklands along with any naval warships and air craft you can spare from the defense of Australia. Our troops have recently take control of southern brazil, all of Peru and Uruguay.

Megan Payne

Eduardastan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Eduardastan » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:04 pm

Okay, I have just sent 500 troops to the Falklands

Taganian Unfied States
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Taganian Unfied States » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:06 pm

Eduardastan wrote:Okay, I have just sent 500 troops to the Falklands

Lord Arellano,

The Taganian Unfied States thanks you. And is wondering if trade options are avaible between our two nations? Many of our fruits and choclate lay idle.

Megan Payne

Eduardastan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Eduardastan » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:45 pm

London, England
It was August 3, 2013, 1:43 AM in England. The country is currently under control by The Vierte Reich of Verbluffen III. The City of London is suddenly in panic as dozens of Eduardastan XB-51 attack bombers appeared in the skies. The planes dropped dozens of bombs in the city. The city was in flames. Afterwards 600 troops were sent into the heart of London, followed by exactly 322 AMX 13 tanks. Image
A building falling down during the attack.
Last edited by Eduardastan on Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:56 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Librira
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Librira » Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:01 pm

People's Republic of Librira

To whomever it may concern in Chedastan,

The People's Republic, noticing your daring move onto the world stage, and fearing the ever dangerous world around; would like to request an alliance between our two nations, this would be benifical for both of us as we are nearly neighbors. We should not let our different ideologues drive us apart, rather we should unite, and defend our people,s from the foreign evil which seeks to destroy them.. . are you with us!?!?

Sincerely,

Vladimir Letski - Premier, Librira
Last edited by Librira on Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Librira is a Democratic-Syndicalist nation
Sunalaya's Corentian Nationalist - Corentia is the Superior Continent!
Member of Sunalaya
Information, If you like.

Chedastan
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 25, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Chedastan » Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:04 pm

Librira wrote:
People's Republic of Librira

To whomever it may concern in Chedastan,

The People's Republic, noticing your daring move onto the world stage, and fearing the ever dangerous world around; would like to request an alliance between our two nations, this would be benifical for both of us as we are nearly neighbors. We should not let our different ideologues drive us apart, rather we should unite, and defend our people,s from the foreign evil which seeks to destroy them.. . are you with us!?!?

Sincerely,

Vladimir Letski - Premier, Librira

Chedastan National Government

Alliance accepted.

May we live free and prosper...
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.

Taganian Unfied States
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Taganian Unfied States » Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:15 pm

To: New Panti

President James Farragut,

The Taganian unfied states is a growing power to the south. And with your neighbor, The Dictatorship of POD showing signs of agression towards us, they may try and threaten your own national solvurenity. I ask that our great countries become allies and also economic traders as we can both be millitary and economicly powerful here in the west. Leaving europe and asia to its own wars. With this alliance i will central america to your taking and protect it with my naval and air forces if you do take this peice of territory.

Reguards,
Megan Payne

Taganian Unfied States
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Taganian Unfied States » Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:21 pm

To: Eastern Denmark

Count Christain XVI,

As both our countries are great imperialist governments. I propose a non-agression pact against eachothers great nation.

Empress Payne

Veroxia
Minister

Founded: Jun 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Veroxia » Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:25 am

VEROXIAN NEWS
==============
It is now clear that the military is invading Antartica for classified reasons and officials had made a statement.
General Marcadia: Yes we are invading Antarctica and we will be finished with the invasion soon.
We would also like to clarify that we are in a state of neutrality and would not want to be involved in any war. (Reporters speak loudly around the General)
News Reporter: What will happen next? Stay tuned for more.
FT NATION:The Korosian Robotic Empire
HEAD OF STATE/GOVERNMENT:Emperor X-5
IDEOLOGY:FASCISM
/PRO-HUMAN/PRO-SYNTH/
/ANTI-ORGANIC/ANTI-TECHNOPHOBIA/

Veroxia
Minister

Founded: Jun 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Veroxia » Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:08 am

VEROXIAN DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE

MILITARY DRAFT IS NOW IN EFFECT

Civilians of ages 18-25 are to report to the Phoenix Military Academy.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Veroxia on Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
FT NATION:The Korosian Robotic Empire
HEAD OF STATE/GOVERNMENT:Emperor X-5
IDEOLOGY:FASCISM
/PRO-HUMAN/PRO-SYNTH/
/ANTI-ORGANIC/ANTI-TECHNOPHOBIA/

Eastern Denmark
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Eastern Denmark » Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:16 am

To: Empress Payne of Taganian Unfied States

We accept your non-agression agreement and we hope to have many years of peace between our two strong, fearless nations.

New Panti
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Panti » Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:16 am

Taganian unfied states wrote:To: New Panti

President James Farragut,

The Taganian unfied states is a growing power to the south. And with your neighbor, The Dictatorship of POD showing signs of agression towards us, they may try and threaten your own national solvurenity. I ask that our great countries become allies and also economic traders as we can both be millitary and economicly powerful here in the west. Leaving europe and asia to its own wars. With this alliance i will central america to your taking and protect it with my naval and air forces if you do take this peice of territory.

Reguards,
Megan Payne

To: Empress Payne
Encryption: HIGH

We graciously accept your offer for an alliance and trade agreement, but would like to inform you we have already begun an invasion of North Africa. We would rather not go to war here on our home continent, so please try not to embroil us in a conflict with our neighbor.

Regards,
President James Farragut

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents