NATION

PASSWORD

New continent found [ooc/signups][ALL LANDS TAKEN]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Azaflaza
Senator

Founded: Jun 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Azaflaza » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:48 am

Canuckland wrote:
Azaflaza wrote:Yes in theory you could destroy the satellite, although it would take time from your jets to arrive and don't say you had the, nearby because you've never set foot on those lands your reaching and your fleet as you said was mainly settlers. And by then most of your ships would be destroyed or to busy dying to get any message out. Also it would only end the black out over the battle field. We use something different for the other places.

I've had SCRAM Jets in space over Azuran ever since I started my invasion, it'd only take me under an hour to arrive and destroy stations with lasers.

Either way it doesn't take that long to destroy all of your military ships and make sure your people are in my custody.

Canuckland
Minister

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Canuckland » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:57 am

Azaflaza wrote:
Canuckland wrote:I've had SCRAM Jets in space over Azuran ever since I started my invasion, it'd only take me under an hour to arrive and destroy stations with lasers.

Either way it doesn't take that long to destroy all of your military ships and make sure your people are in my custody.

Well, when High Command doesn't get their people to their new home, you're going to have a can of whoop-ass on you.

And no more letting you guys win. I'm going all out.
Please call me 'Canuck.'
Also, here's my Factbook WIP Factbook.

Factbook update incoming any day now...

Canuckland
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Canuckland » Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:00 am

Alahana wrote:
Canuckland wrote:1. Cyber attacks eh...?
2. So, can I send some SCRAM Jets in space and disable the satellite signal, lifting the black out?
3. I thought we would invent airships by then. But still, it's so stupid like that. Honestly.
4. What kind of counter thingies?
5. BUT DUDE, It'd be so cool to have a SPEESCH battle.
6. Pfft. No one has even declared SCRAM Jets, only me. So no one can go into space. Therefore, I can destroy satellites all day. And before you say that what I'm doing is space weaponry:

Space Weaponry is a form of weapon that is in space. For example, there is the Orbital Kinetic Strike, there is also a form of Orbital Laser. Orbital bombings, such as deployment of bombs from space, might also work. SCRAM Jets can go into space, but they don't bombard the planet with weapons, unless if they re-enter. This is Space Combat/Space Battle, rather than a form of space weaponry.

1./
2./
3. Giant air battleships around 2035? Wow in how many years will humans be traveling to other solar systems? 50?
4. Well I don't know how those things are called, but things like anti rocket systems.
5./
6./

Canuckland wrote:I've had SCRAM Jets in space over Azuran ever since I started my invasion, it'd only take me under an hour to arrive and destroy stations with lasers.

Correction: I never had SCRAM jets in space

Want me to go get my first come-back post and show you that I had a docking station and SCRAM jets in orbit along with my OKEP satellites?
Please call me 'Canuck.'

Azaflaza
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Azaflaza » Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:00 am

Canuckland wrote:
Azaflaza wrote:Either way it doesn't take that long to destroy all of your military ships and make sure your people are in my custody.

Well, when High Command doesn't get their people to their new home, you're going to have a can of whoop-ass on you.

You can't break any rules remember. Also they will get to their new home, but your military ships won't.

Alahana
Minister

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Alahana » Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:02 am

Canuckland wrote:
Azaflaza wrote:Either way it doesn't take that long to destroy all of your military ships and make sure your people are in my custody.

Good, thats where I was waiting for :D

Canuckland wrote:
Alahana wrote:1./
2./
3. Giant air battleships around 2035? Wow in how many years will humans be traveling to other solar systems? 50?
4. Well I don't know how those things are called, but things like anti rocket systems.
5./
6./

Correction: I never had SCRAM jets in space

Want me to go get my first come-back post and show you that I had a docking station and SCRAM jets in orbit along with my OKEP satellites?

Well unfortunately that wouldn't work.
Last edited by Alahana on Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Even When broken a sword may still cut."
Crowned Republic
Monarch is Phoenix King Gerrit II
Population of 104 million

20 yrs old
"Aquarius"
Hetero
Caucasian
Belgian
Hobbies are Gaming, MMA and bodybuilding
Security agent and wannabe DJ
♫♫I'm a hardbass junkie♫♫

Embassy program | Factbook | Wiki page | Deviantart page
Tech: mainly MT/PMT | DEFCON 5: Peacetime | Demonym : Alahanese

Canuckland
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Canuckland » Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 am

Azaflaza wrote:
Canuckland wrote:Well, when High Command doesn't get their people to their new home, you're going to have a can of whoop-ass on you.

You can't break any rules remember. Also they will get to their new home, but your military ships won't.

*Godfather voice*

So you expect my soldiers to go home, and my civilians will make it to my colony?
Do you expect my civilians to not talk to Alahanian officials about the attacks? They will.

But alas, you have a deal.
Please call me 'Canuck.'

Canuckland
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Canuckland » Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 am

Alahana wrote:
Canuckland wrote:Want me to go get my first come-back post and show you that I had a docking station and SCRAM jets in orbit along with my OKEP satellites?

Well unfortunately that wouldn't work.

Explain.
Please call me 'Canuck.'

Alahana
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Alahana » Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:05 am

Canuckland wrote:
Alahana wrote:Well unfortunately that wouldn't work.

Explain.

Well you know, there is something called 'THA RULES' and according to wikipedia : "Game rule, rule that defines how a game is played".
So it means you have to play by the rules, adn the rules say that such thing aren't allowed.
Crowned Republic

20 yrs old
"Aquarius"
Hetero
Caucasian
Belgian

Canuckland
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Canuckland » Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:06 am

Alahana wrote:
Canuckland wrote:Explain.

Well you know, there is something called 'THA RULES' and according to wikipedia : "Game rule, rule that defines how a game is played".
So it means you have to play by the rules, adn the rules say that such thing aren't allowed.

That I can't have things in space?
Please call me 'Canuck.'

Alahana
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Alahana » Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:19 am

Canuckland wrote:
Alahana wrote:Well you know, there is something called 'THA RULES' and according to wikipedia : "Game rule, rule that defines how a game is played".

That I can't have things in space?

Things of military grade, no
Other things like telephone sattelites, spy sattelites, weather sattelites, etc then yes
Crowned Republic

20 yrs old
"Aquarius"
Hetero
Caucasian
Belgian

Canuckland
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Canuckland » Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:30 am

Alahana wrote:
Canuckland wrote:That I can't have things in space?

Things of military grade, no
Other things like telephone sattelites, spy sattelites, weather sattelites, etc then yes

Well, that's stupid. It should be allowed, because by that logic, Azaflaza broke the rules. He's using a military blackout on my forces, authorized by the military, for their military. Unless if you want us to retcon that whole fiasco, then I should have SCRAM Jets in space along with their docking station.
Please call me 'Canuck.'

Azaflaza
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Azaflaza » Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:34 am

Canuckland wrote:
Alahana wrote:Things of military grade, no

Well, that's stupid. It should be allowed, because by that logic, Azaflaza broke the rules. He's using a military blackout on my forces, authorized by the military, for their military. Unless if you want us to retcon that whole fiasco, then I should have SCRAM Jets in space along with their docking station.

Its a satellite that sends a signal, we have those now. It's not a gun in space.

Canuckland
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Canuckland » Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:35 am

Azaflaza wrote:
Canuckland wrote:Well, that's stupid. It should be allowed, because by that logic, Azaflaza broke the rules. He's using a military blackout on my forces, authorized by the military, for their military. Unless if you want us to retcon that whole fiasco, then I should have SCRAM Jets in space along with their docking station.

Its a satellite that sends a signal, we have those now. It's not a gun in space.

Technically, it's a weapon. You used it as a weapon against my forces.

Your military authorized this attack. You yourself called it a Cyber Attack. Technically, you attacked me with Space Weaponry.
Check and mate

Edit: Posted.
Last edited by Canuckland on Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Please call me 'Canuck.'

Azaflaza
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Azaflaza » Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:42 am

Canuckland wrote:
Azaflaza wrote:Its a satellite that sends a signal, we have those now. It's not a gun in space.

Technically, it's a weapon. You used it as a weapon against my forces.

Your military authorized this attack. You yourself called it a Cyber Attack. Technically, you attacked me with Space Weaponry.
Check and mate

It's not technically the weapon that was used, it simply relayed a signal sent from the cyber warfare dept. downwards. Its not a military satellite, but in fact a communication satellite that sent the signal to our ships in the sea where they broadcast it. Sorry if I didn't make that clear. Also it's not in space, it's within the atmosphere but the furthest edges.

Azaflaza
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Azaflaza » Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:47 am

Canuck, ships and planes get hijacked all the time, with guns pointed at people's face they very rarely fight back. I'll stop the bombardment if your military ships are retreating.
Also I never said they would be deported so that is lie and you should take it back, they clearly do not know the score.
Last edited by Azaflaza on Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Canuckland
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Canuckland » Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:51 am

Azaflaza wrote:Canuck, ships and planes get hijacked all the time, with guns pointed at people's face they very rarely fight back. I'll stop the bombardment if your military ships are retreating.
Also I never said they would be deported so that is lie and you should take it back, they clearly do not know the score.

Actually, my government would deport people to you.

But fine, whatever. Hijack all my ships in a godmod attempt.

Azaflaza wrote:
Canuckland wrote:Technically, it's a weapon. You used it as a weapon against my forces.

Check and mate

It's not technically the weapon that was used, it simply relayed a signal sent from the cyber warfare dept. downwards. Its not a military satellite, but in fact a communication satellite that sent the signal to our ships in the sea where they broadcast it. Sorry if I didn't make that clear. Also it's not in space, it's within the atmosphere but the furthest edges.

You do realize that the black out would never work like that. You would need a signal down, not across. The kind of black out you're talking about is a black spot in the world, not targeting a certain system. From what I've gathered at least.

Also, your satellite is currently burning, just so you know. The atmosphere is the one that causes things to burn up when entering into the earth :p
Please call me 'Canuck.'

Azaflaza
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Azaflaza » Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:57 am

Canuckland wrote:
Azaflaza wrote:Canuck, ships and planes get hijacked all the time, with guns pointed at people's face they very rarely fight back. I'll stop the bombardment if your military ships are retreating.

Actually, my government would deport people to you.

Azaflaza wrote:It's not technically the weapon that was used, it simply relayed a signal sent from the cyber warfare dept. downwards. Its not a military satellite, but in fact a communication satellite that sent the signal to our ships in the sea where they broadcast it. Sorry if I didn't make that clear. Also it's not in space, it's within the atmosphere but the furthest edges.

You do realize that the black out would never work like that. You would need a signal down, not across. The kind of black out you're talking about is a black spot in the world, not targeting a certain system. From what I've gathered at least.

Also, your satellite is currently burning, just so you know. The atmosphere is the one that causes things to burn up when entering into the earth :p

Heat shield and it moves very slowly.

I don't understand why the signal wouldn't work when the ships are broadcasting it in all directions.

Canuckland
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Canuckland » Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:45 pm

Azaflaza wrote:
Canuckland wrote:Actually, my government would deport people to you.

Heat shield and it moves very slowly.

I don't understand why the signal wouldn't work when the ships are broadcasting it in all directions.

It's why it's called Satellite TV. You need something like Cable TV for it to work.

Know what I'm saying?

And heat shields can only take so much for so long.
Please call me 'Canuck.'

Volvek
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:34 pm

Hey Sheng, you know you wouldn't actually have time to be able to say "we have railguns incoming" right? Railguns fire their titanium slugs at plus mach speed.
"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
"Wewf Forever, Forever Wewf."
"Is it? Or is it so ridiculous it's the most ridiculously perfect idea you've never thought of?"
IC Nation Name: Land av Ulvenes, or just Ulvenes

Canuckland
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Canuckland » Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:51 pm

Volvek wrote:Hey Sheng, you know you wouldn't actually have time to be able to say "we have railguns incoming" right? Railguns fire their titanium slugs at plus mach speed.

Actually, the force of said slug leaving the barrel is really, really high. I'd imagine you might be able to pick up the concussive force.
Please call me 'Canuck.'

Volvek
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:53 pm

Canuckland wrote:
Volvek wrote:Hey Sheng, you know you wouldn't actually have time to be able to say "we have railguns incoming" right? Railguns fire their titanium slugs at plus mach speed.

Actually, the force of said slug leaving the barrel is really, really high. I'd imagine you might be able to pick up the concussive force.

After the slug hits.
"Is it? Or is it so ridiculous it's the most ridiculously perfect idea you've never thought of?"

Canuckland
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Canuckland » Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:54 pm

Volvek wrote:
Canuckland wrote:Actually, the force of said slug leaving the barrel is really, really high. I'd imagine you might be able to pick up the concussive force.

After the slug hits.

HAHA! It's funny because the slug is supposed to kill things! I get it!
Please call me 'Canuck.'

Sheng China
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 17, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Sheng China » Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:06 pm

Well i gave it a little touch up and removed the identification of the railgun fire and presumed it would occur in some form of retaliatory fire.
Join Asiana today! We're a friendly and diverse family of RP nations looking to have fun in doing the thing we love.

Canuckland
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Canuckland » Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:07 pm

So...

I have Cyborgs. And since this can go up to 2100...

I'm using them.
K?
K.
Please call me 'Canuck.'

Volvek
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:38 pm

And I have an Undead Legion.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents