NATION

PASSWORD

Galaxy Simulation: OOC

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Great Korean Empire
Minister

Founded: Jan 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Korean Empire » Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:28 pm

Leader: Emperor Sejo
Race: Human
Backstory: The Koreans who settled far out into unknown space had lived in small colonies which had been intended to be research facilities, with only modest populations, but with a larger amount of technology made available to them. However through unknown circumstances they were cut off from the rest of humanity. By the time they made contact once more they had become a nation of their own, complete with an economy, military and government and had discovered lost archives and schematics of highly advanced technology propelling their growth. They now began to establish a human empire in the galaxy in a slow process. Each new world they colonized or conquered was carefully nurtured to become an integral part in order to minimize internal turmoil. After many failed attempts of diplomacy some species of aliens invaded however were destroyed in several wars and by the end the people had come to the conclusion that the only good alien is a dead one or maybe enslavement. However they will put that aside in exchange for technology.
Military: The military is regarded as being the protectors of the GKE, and are greatly respected and admired. In turn, the military strives to live up to such lofty ideals, and interacts regularly with the populace. Being foremost of all, much of their technology is devoted to improving and arming their forces. The Koreans abide by the idea of quality over quantity as they have a far smaller population base to draw upon so they must instead rely on superior soldiers rather than numbers. It is a meritocratic system and promotion is based on how capable one is. The Koreans prefer to crush their enemies quickly, utilizing rapid deployments and fast, overwhelming assaults. Special forces undergo a extensive genetic modification and rigorous training in order to prepare them for the terrors that the galaxy has in store for them. Vehicles are often made with using a combination of radical designs and highly advanced materials technology. Koreans pilots are highly dedicated, even going so far as to ram enemy planes and war machines if this is necessary to achieve victory for the nation. Korean military technology is mostly designed to be an effective mix of the innovative and reliable. Korean manufacturers, produce an array of functional, but beautifully precision engineered weapons and operating systems. The Koreans also use highly advanced military vehicles which range from land-dreadnoughts to mechs.
Technology: The Koreans specialize in genetics and the creation of biological augmentations, all forms of military technology, virulent diseases and other weapons of chemical and biological warfare, gene-splicing and the breeding of bio-creatures, biomechanics, FLT Drive, Warp Technology, starships, and weapons of horrific and destructive proportions.
Cons: Wars of attrition are something they try to avoid, as they lack the resources to engage in drawn-out conflicts. They also try not to fight other humans unless it is unavoidable.
Starting Spot: Five
Last edited by The Great Korean Empire on Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self." -Ernest Hemingway

"To have found God and still to pursue him is the soul's paradox of love, scorned indeed by the too-easily-satisfied religionist, but justified in happy experience by the children of the burning heart." -A.W. Tozer.

Equalsun Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Equalsun Empire » Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:28 pm

The Great Korean Empire wrote:Leader: Emperor Sejo
Backstory: The Koreans who settled far out into unknown space had lived in small colonies which had been intended to be research facilities, with only modest populations, but with a larger amount of technology made available to them. However through unknown circumstances they were cut off from the rest of humanity. By the time they made contact once more they had become a nation of their own, complete with an economy, military and government and had discovered lost archives and schematics of highly advanced technology propelling their growth. They now began to establish a human empire in the galaxy in a slow process. Each new world they colonized or conquered was carefully nurtured to become an integral part in order to minimize internal turmoil. After many failed attempts of diplomacy some species of aliens invaded however were destroyed in several wars and by the end the people had come to the conclusion that the only good alien is a dead one or maybe enslavement. However they will put that aside in exchange for technology.
Military: The military is regarded as being the protectors of the GKE, and are greatly respected and admired. In turn, the military strives to live up to such lofty ideals, and interacts regularly with the populace. Being foremost of all, much of their technology is devoted to improving and arming their forces. The Koreans abide by the idea of quality over quantity as they have a far smaller population base to draw upon so they must instead rely on superior soldiers rather than numbers. It is a meritocratic system and promotion is based on how capable one is. The Koreans prefer to crush their enemies quickly, utilizing rapid deployments and fast, overwhelming assaults. Special forces undergo a extensive genetic modification and rigorous training in order to prepare them for the terrors that the galaxy has in store for them. Vehicles are often made with using a combination of radical designs and highly advanced materials technology. Koreans pilots are highly dedicated, even going so far as to ram enemy planes and war machines if this is necessary to achieve victory for the nation. Korean military technology is mostly designed to be an effective mix of the innovative and reliable. Korean manufacturers, produce an array of functional, but beautifully precision engineered weapons and operating systems. The Koreans also use highly advanced military vehicles which range from land-dreadnoughts to mechs.
Technology: The Koreans specialize in genetics and the creation of biological augmentations, all forms of military technology, virulent diseases and other weapons of chemical and biological warfare, gene-splicing and the breeding of bio-creatures, biomechanics, FLT Drive, Warp Technology, starships, and weapons of horrific and destructive proportions.
Cons: Wars of attrition are something they try to avoid, as they lack the resources to engage in drawn-out conflicts. They also try not to fight other humans unless it is unavoidable.

Accepted, though I'm going to lower your recruitment slightly, since you're more powerful than regular Humans.
Last edited by Equalsun Empire on Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spirit Animal of Castle Crashers

Quick link to my horrifically messy factbook.
Awarded the Honourable Epicness Award for Persuasive Nuclear Weapon Placement 2015

Dogs of War wrote:While the motto of the British SAS is "Who dares wins" the motto of Equalsun's SAS is "Who cares who wins?"

The Great and Kawaii™ Ella wrote:As much as I love Stellaris, video games are a magnet for powerwankers, and when the AI beats them too hard, they come over to II and P2TM and take their anger out on us.

So I got into am currently in a name-calling contest in a flag rating thread...

Student, Canadian, ENFP

The Great Korean Empire
Minister

Founded: Jan 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Korean Empire » Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:07 pm

Equalsun Empire wrote:
The Great Korean Empire wrote:Leader: Emperor Sejo

Accepted, though I'm going to lower your recruitment slightly, since you're more powerful than regular Humans.

Okay
"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self." -Ernest Hemingway

"To have found God and still to pursue him is the soul's paradox of love, scorned indeed by the too-easily-satisfied religionist, but justified in happy experience by the children of the burning heart." -A.W. Tozer.

Equalsun Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Equalsun Empire » Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:09 pm

The Great Korean Empire wrote:
Equalsun Empire wrote:Accepted, though I'm going to lower your recruitment slightly, since you're more powerful than regular Humans.

Okay

Accepted :)

Awarded the Honourable Epicness Award for Persuasive Nuclear Weapon Placement 2015

Dogs of War wrote:While the motto of the British SAS is "Who dares wins" the motto of Equalsun's SAS is "Who cares who wins?"

The Great and Kawaii™ Ella wrote:As much as I love Stellaris, video games are a magnet for powerwankers, and when the AI beats them too hard, they come over to II and P2TM and take their anger out on us.

Student, Canadian, ENFP

Equalsun Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Equalsun Empire » Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:11 pm

Oh, we have enough people to start. I did the first post in the IC, and the Archive.

Student, Canadian, ENFP

Supina
Envoy

Founded: Jun 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Supina » Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:24 am

I've put up a post, though it's not much of one. In the interest of keeping spot one open for new players I'll be having the intrepid go south-east from Aria towards one of the points at the maps edge.

Equalsun Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Equalsun Empire » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:34 am

Supina wrote:I've put up a post, though it's not much of one. In the interest of keeping spot one open for new players I'll be having the intrepid go south-east from Aria towards one of the points at the maps edge.

Okay. I'll be updating the map with names above planets, eventually.

Student, Canadian, ENFP

Baptist Korea
Attaché

Founded: Jun 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Baptist Korea » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:41 am

Equalsun Empire wrote:
Baptist Korea wrote:Leader: The Immortal Empire of the Eternal Suns (Otherwise known as the Rising Solar Empire)

Race: Custom Race, the Kwok Ji, shorter than humans, but move more agile and with better reflex times.

Backstory: The Kwok Ji were once a race of hunter gatherer tribes on the planet of Kwoka. Thy lived in total harmony, not imagining that the skies held anything more than the stars, which they believed were the Gods. Yutha, the Sun, was the supreme God, and they worshiped it with religious reverences that challenges the most determined of human fanatics.
However, a human trading fleet soon took a liking to the planet's natural resources, and essentially took over for 300 years, instilling martial law and forcing the Kwok Ji into harsh slave labor. Over these centuries, the Kwok Ji slowly began to unite in a nationalistic cultural creed that declared all non Kwok Ji as less than sentient beings, and declaring supreme militarism and armed struggle to bring the rightful masters of the universe, themselves, to the top.
The Kwok Ji rebelled in Year 1 of the Kwok Ji calendar, easily massacring the 500,000+ colonists on their planet, and leaving nobody alive. They were led by Yuha, the Emperor. Yuha was smaller than the average Kowk Ji, but very intelligent. He led his people into victory in less than a month. The Kowk Ji were elated. They celebrated their victory, having captured a full fleet of stars hips as well as modern combat weapons and armor. With their superior reflexes and intelligence, the Kwok Ji made mincemeat of the Imperial Trade Company, staffed by militia and mercenaries, and replaced all colonial governments with their own after three decades of stellar warfare. They enslaved the humans that they didn't kill, and worked to destroy human culture, to integrate humanity into the Kowk Ji tribes. It was then the Kwok Ji met the Ithal, a group of Kwok Ji that had been taken to foreign planets for slavery. The Ithal were discovered to be far more militaristic and much tougher than the Kowk Ji, even if not as intelligent.

Military: The Kwok Ji and Ithal have come to a semi tacit agreement; the Ithal take the land forces, the Kwok Ji take the ships. The Kwok Ji use massive battleships with numerous batteries and missiles to batter away with just hails of firepower and flames to bash holes into enemy lines. They are experts at orbital bombardment, and Kwok Ji fighter pilots are resourceful, intelligent, and much faster thinking than their human counterparts. Solar Imperial Fleets tend to be composed of 7 ships; one Hangar Vessel that holds roughly 500 fighters, two full class Battleships, a cloaking frigate (uses cloaks and stealth tech to avoid detection) and three destroyers, which are just smaller battleships. There are somewhere around 200 Imperial fleets out in the galaxy.
The Ithal are pure warriors. Blindly loyal to the Kwok Ji, they wear full body armor that protects against shrapnel and small caliber bullets, and can dissipate some heat. However, the Ithal are still highly vulnerable. They are composed into battalions of 200 soldiers, which then are composed into divisions of 5,000. The Ithal are great soldiers; powerful, tough and fearless, and in fact, the Ithal, if cornered, refuse to surrender, viewing surrender as worse than death. Rather, the Ithal will charge with their energy swords, yowling war cries, and can reach speeds of 40 km per hour. It truly is a fearsome sight. Some even go as far as strapping bombs to their chest in the classical suicide bombing.

Technology:

Cons: Blind militarism and devotion to honor sometimes leads to tactical blunders as honor is the main goal, not victory.
Refusal to take prisoners means that they rarely ever interrogate anyone. The prisoners they do take generally die in forced marches.
Obedience to the Emperor has reached a point where the Emperor's death would result in a break down of order and unity.
Use or orbital bombardment usually leaves planets unable for colonization, limiting the Kowk Ji's population to merely a few billion.
Lack of resources means that all the Kowk Ji have are discipline and mindless fanaticism.

Starting spot:
Anywhere. Anywhere at all.

Just one thing: Would you mind starting with only, say, 10 fleets? I started with 10 ships, and Supina started with 1.

10 fleets is just fine. I'll reduce it to 4 actually.

Equalsun Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Equalsun Empire » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:52 am

Baptist Korea wrote:
Equalsun Empire wrote:Just one thing: Would you mind starting with only, say, 10 fleets? I started with 10 ships, and Supina started with 1.

10 fleets is just fine. I'll reduce it to 4 actually.

Okay, accepted :) to the IC!

Student, Canadian, ENFP

The Norgan Alliance
Minister

Founded: Feb 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Norgan Alliance » Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:09 am

Leader: The Grand Chancellor Gregory Stimor (Political), or The Emperor Samuel Mitchankanik XII (Ceremonial)

Back story: Our story begins at the height of humanity's golden age; with the newly found phase jump reactor humanity had spread its way across the stars. Then out of seemingly nowhere a new race, the Te’Chan, attacked. With their advanced technology and almost numberless soldiers the Te’Chan swept across the human empire in no time at all.

In an effort to prevent their species from destruction, humanity’s leaders planned a mass exodus. All that was left of humanity’s great empire immediately worked on this great plan while their armed forces desperately tried to stall the Te’Chan fleets. Though they lost thousands upon thousands of brave sailors and soldiers, the human army was successful and a good deal of humanity was able to escape. They dispersed themselves across the stars in an effort to minimize the possibility of the Te’Chan finding the last of humanity.

Military: With brilliant tacticians and well-equipped soldiers the Norgan Alliance Military will fanatically take on any challenge. Norgans focus on Mechanized warfare and their infantry are best used when in urban areas or when defending an area. In the Norgan military specialization is kept to a minimum so a tank by itself could take on a squad of RPG-carrying soldiers.

Technology: Plasma, Ballistics, Shields, Rail guns, and Genetically-augmented super-soldiers.

Cons: Focus on quality allows the Norgan Military to easily over extend itself.
As humans they start with no special traits.
They believe that no one can be trusted except for another Norgan.
They dislike over thought plans and will usually charge at their enemies instead of using special forces to take them down from behind.

Starting spot: 1
Last edited by The Norgan Alliance on Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:58 am, edited 4 times in total.
Call me Norga and I'll give you a cookie
|No Left Turn|
"When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons." ~ Principle Scudworth, 2003
The Liberated Territories wrote:Ancestry: Murican
Ethnicity: Murican
Race: Murican

Murica

Equalsun Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Equalsun Empire » Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:50 pm

The Norgan Alliance wrote:Leader: The Grand Chancellor Gregory Stimor (Political), or The Emporer Thomas Mitkalson (Ceremonial)

Back story: Our story begins at the height of humanity's golden age; with the newly found phase jump reactor humanity had spread its way across the stars. Then out of seemingly nowhere a new race, the Te’Chan, attacked. With their advanced technology and almost numberless soldiers the Te’Chan swept across the human empire in no time at all.

In an effort to prevent their species from destruction, humanity’s leaders planned a mass exodus. All that was left of humanity’s great empire immediately worked on this great plan while their armed forces desperately tried to stall the Te’Chan fleets. Though they lost thousands upon thousands of brave sailors and soldiers, the human army was successful and a good deal of humanity was able to escape. They dispersed themselves across the stars in an effort to minimize the possibility of the Te’Chan finding the last of humanity.

Military: With brilliant tacticians and well-equipped soldiers the Norgan Alliance Military will fanatically take on any challenge. Norgans focus on Mechanized warfare and their infantry are best used when in urban areas or when defending an area. In the Norgan military specialization is kept to a minimum so a tank by itself could take on a squad of RPG-carrying soldiers.

Technology: Plasma, Ballistics, Shields, Rail guns, and Genetically-augmented super-soldiers.

Cons: Focus on quality allows the Norgan Military to easily over extend itself.
As humans they start with no special traits.
They believe that no one can be trusted except for another Norgan.
They dislike over thought plans and will usually charge at their enemies instead of using special forces to take them down from behind.

Starting spot: 1

Accepted.

Student, Canadian, ENFP

Equalsun Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Equalsun Empire » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:48 pm

Leader: Equalsun
Race: Eldar
Backstory: Equalsun is the eldest child of Sun, creator and ruler of the Sun Universe. But when at war with the Te'Chan, a vassal of the Hordes of Darkness, his flagship the Valiant was shot down. They made an emergency warp jump, sending them to Compassia in a alternate universe. There, the escape pods landed on floating islands while the Valiant crashed into the sea. They built mighty citadels and cities on the Islands, eventually even repairing the Valiant, and set off towards the nearest galaxy. There, they established Continua, an outpost with which they could influence the comings and goings, wars, and diplomacy of the alien races they had detected.
Military: All forces of the Equalsun Empire are in the EOEN, or Equal Sun Empire Navy. They are a very small, but super advanced military, powering everything with Psionics and Powercrystals.
Technology: Mass Fabricators- creates matter out of electricity. Psibeams- main weapon of the EOEN. Shields- all EOEN assets have shields. Cloaking- all EOEN assets have cloaking. Teleportation- All EOEN assets can teleport, letting it be highly mobile.
Cons: Very few Eldar, leading to small military. Ships cannot teleport at the intersections of planetary and sun gravity wells, limiting how close they can appear to a planet. Ground troops are rare, as the EOEN mainly focuses on space. Ships cannot attack, cloak, and shield at the same time, meaning they have to choose two. Before teleporting, all shields, weapons systems, and cloaking must go offline.
Starting spot: Unknown, hide and seek time :lol:

Student, Canadian, ENFP

The Norgan Alliance
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Norgan Alliance » Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:22 pm

Equalsun Empire wrote:Leader: Equalsun
Backstory: Equalsun is the eldest child of Sun, creator and ruler of the Sun Universe. But when at war with the Te'Chan, a vassal of the Hordes of Darkness, his flagship the Valiant was shot down. They made an emergency warp jump, sending them to Compassia in a alternate universe. There, the escape pods landed on floating islands while the Valiant crashed into the sea. They built mighty citadels and cities on the Islands, eventually even repairing the Valiant, and set off towards the nearest galaxy. There, they established Continua, an outpost with which they could influence the comings and goings, wars, and diplomacy of the alien races they had detected.
Military: All forces of the Equalsun Empire are in the EOEN, or Equal Sun Empire Navy. They are a very small, but super advanced military, powering everything with Psionics and Powercrystals.
Technology: Mass Fabricators- creates matter out of electricity. Psibeams- main weapon of the EOEN. Shields- all EOEN assets have shields. Cloaking- all EOEN assets have cloaking. Teleportation- All EOEN assets can teleport, letting it be highly mobile.
Cons: Very few Eldar, leading to small military. Ships cannot teleport at the intersections of planetary and sun gravity wells, limiting how close they can appear to a planet. Ground troops are rare, as the EOEN mainly focuses on space. Ships cannot attack, cloak, and shield at the same time, meaning they have to choose two. Before teleporting, all shields, weapons systems, and cloaking must go offline.

The OP is playing hide and seek? :eyebrow: This is going to be a fun RP.
|No Left Turn|
"When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons." ~ Principle Scudworth, 2003

Murica

Equalsun Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Equalsun Empire » Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:24 pm

The Norgan Alliance wrote:

The OP is playing hide and seek? :eyebrow: This is going to be a fun RP.

It shouldn't be very hard to find, since I posted a huge hint in my bio. All you have to do is RP the right thing, and you find it.

Student, Canadian, ENFP

Shaggai
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Shaggai » Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:56 pm

Leader: Vulkrahved
Race: Akavi
Backstory: The Akavi, a race of semi-dragonlike humanoids, had a culture based entirely on conquest. Their only purpose in creating other industries was to more efficiently conquer. They ignored diminished levels of resources, instead preferring to conquer others with more resources. Arms races led to extremely fast technological growth. They expanded into space and, upon the discovery of alien races, did the impossible: They unified against an outside enemy. They continue to conquer, but as a unified force. They view all other races as enemies.
Military: Extremely large and advanced. Their entire culture is based on military might. They are brilliant tacticians and fierce fighters, trained from birth for war. Mostly they use massive battleships with extremely powerful weaponry, from which they deploy smaller ships that are faster at close range. On planetary surfaces, they generally wear powered armor and use coilguns. Being dragonlike, they are extremely good at melee combat, and can fly, although only for short distances while wearing powered armor.
Technology: Pretty much all military. They have lower than average tech on everything other than military, using only what they need to fight. Tech includes: Various kinetic weaponry, antimatter weaponry, extremely advanced shields, long-range FTL (Can travel between stars extremely quickly, but in actual combat situations only useful for escape), some nuclear weaponry (mainly fusion). They have no cloaking technology: During the intraspecies wars they figured out a way to get past it and therefore got rid of it. By now they no longer have the workaround, either, though.
Cons: Will not make alliances with anyone. Extreme focus on military at the expense of other tech; if you can sustain a war with them they will quickly fail. Disregard for sustainable use of resources means that they cannot stay in one place for very long, and tend to take high casualties. Basically, they have an extremely powerful initial assault, but can't keep going if that fails.
Starting spot: Are there any left?
Last edited by Shaggai on Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
piss

The Norgan Alliance
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Norgan Alliance » Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:00 pm

Shaggai wrote:Leader: Vulkrahved
Backstory: The Akavi, a race of semi-dragonlike humanoids, had a culture based entirely on conquest. Their only purpose in creating other industries was to more efficiently conquer. They ignored diminished levels of resources, instead preferring to conquer others with more resources. Arms races led to extremely fast technological growth. They expanded into space and, upon the discovery of alien races, did the impossible: They unified against an outside enemy. They continue to conquer, but as a unified force. They view all other races as enemies.
Military: Extremely large and advanced. Their entire culture is based on military might. They are brilliant tacticians and fierce fighters, trained from birth for war. Mostly they use massive battleships with extremely powerful weaponry, from which they deploy smaller ships that are faster at close range. On planetary surfaces, they generally wear powered armor and use coilguns. Being dragonlike, they are extremely good at melee combat, and can fly, although only for short distances while wearing powered armor.
Technology: Pretty much all military. They have lower than average tech on everything other than military, using only what they need to fight. Tech includes: Various kinetic weaponry, antimatter weaponry, extremely advanced shields, long-range FTL (Can travel between stars extremely quickly, but in actual combat situations only useful for escape), some nuclear weaponry (mainly fusion).
Cons: Will not make alliances with anyone. Extreme focus on military at the expense of other tech; if you can sustain a war with them they will quickly fail. Disregard for sustainable use of resources means that they cannot stay in one place for very long, and tend to take high casualties. Basically, they have an extremely powerful initial assault, but can't keep going if that fails.

You are Dovahkiin, Dragonborn!
|No Left Turn|

Murica

Shaggai
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Shaggai » Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:08 pm

Technology: Pretty much all military. They have lower than average tech on everything other than military, using only what they need to fight. Tech includes: Various kinetic weaponry, antimatter weaponry, extremely advanced shields, long-range FTL (Can travel between stars extremely quickly, but in actual combat situations only useful for escape), some nuclear weaponry (mainly fusion).

You are Dovahkiin, Dragonborn!

Akavi, feyn do jun, kruziik vokun staadnau, fent alok ko fin vul ahrk diivon fin lein voth fin suleyk do dov!
piss

Equalsun Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Equalsun Empire » Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:19 pm

Accepted. I'll give you Tetryx, they haven't edited their race, therefore not accepted.

Student, Canadian, ENFP

The Norgan Alliance
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Norgan Alliance » Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:24 pm

Equalsun Empire wrote:

Accepted. I'll give you Tetryx, they haven't edited their race, therefore not accepted.

What do you mean by that? I think you're replying to the wrong app.
|No Left Turn|

Murica

The Norgan Alliance
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Norgan Alliance » Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:29 pm

|No Left Turn|

Murica

Shaggai
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Shaggai » Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:34 pm

Equalsun Empire wrote:Accepted. I'll give you Tetryx, they haven't edited their race, therefore not accepted.

What do you mean by that? I think you're replying to the wrong app.

Starting spot I think.
piss

The Norgan Alliance
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Norgan Alliance » Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:37 pm

Shaggai wrote:
The Norgan Alliance wrote:What do you mean by that? I think you're replying to the wrong app.

Starting spot I think.

Yeah, but you're not Tetryx you're Akavi so he must have replied to the wrong app or he didn't read what race you were.
|No Left Turn|

Murica

The Norgan Alliance
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Norgan Alliance » Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:42 pm

Equalsun Empire wrote:
The Norgan Alliance wrote:The OP is playing hide and seek? :eyebrow: This is going to be a fun RP.

It shouldn't be very hard to find, since I posted a huge hint in my bio. All you have to do is RP the right thing, and you find it.

...Or look at the map
Last edited by The Norgan Alliance on Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
|No Left Turn|

Murica

Shaggai
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Shaggai » Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:48 pm

Shaggai wrote:Starting spot I think.

Yeah, but you're not Tetryx you're Akavi so he must have replied to the wrong app or he didn't read what race you were.

Tetryx didn't specify a race or whatever and isn't accepted, so I get his starting spot. Check the map.
piss

The Norgan Alliance
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Norgan Alliance » Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:57 pm

Shaggai wrote:
The Norgan Alliance wrote:Yeah, but you're not Tetryx you're Akavi so he must have replied to the wrong app or he didn't read what race you were.

Tetryx didn't specify a race or whatever and isn't accepted, so I get his starting spot. Check the map.

But is says right here that his race is Tetryx so I'm still confused.
Leader: Raven Fae
Race: The Tetrx
Starting Point: 3? Home planets are the Motherships, they don't have a planet
Backstory: The Tetryx, born on a planet much like the home planet of Human's they mirrored their growth in all ways except one, they developed far, far faster than they could have ever hoped for Humans to evolve, their minds bulged with beyond genius-level intellect as a young race and they went into hiding for a long time. As a single group of Tetryx exist they are all under the control of their queen. At a population of 50 billion they have a large group of people in their military, though it is larger than one would expect at 800 million and to their technology they are extremely capable. Not much else is known about The Tetryx, only that they have been in hiding and they thought now would be a good time to rise.

Trade, it literally doesn't exist as they have just remerged from the depths though up until now they have been capable of self-sustaining themselves, politics...they're a bit anti-social in case you didn't notice[yeah, most diplomatic relations end in a faction getting curbed stomped or sent back home].

They are ridiculously intelligent and have a wide array of psionic capabilities, they specialize in high technology in general[such as energy uses, biotech, cybernetic weaponry, etcetera]

Starting spot: 3?
|No Left Turn|

Murica

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents