NATION

PASSWORD

Galaxy Simulation: OOC

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Norgan Alliance
Minister

Founded: Feb 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Norgan Alliance » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:36 pm

Supina wrote:
The Norgan Alliance wrote:I don't know, just keep an eye on it I guess.

Ok, I was thinking of starting a region based on Supina however, I have not been sucessful in my other attempts.

The Gamma World
Talus

Well you can join The Fringe if you want to, just TG me for the password.
Last edited by The Norgan Alliance on Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Norga and I'll give you a cookie
|No Left Turn|
"When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons." ~ Principle Scudworth, 2003
The Liberated Territories wrote:Ancestry: Murican
Ethnicity: Murican
Race: Murican

Murica

Supina
Envoy

Founded: Jun 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Supina » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:40 pm

The Norgan Alliance wrote:
Supina wrote:
Ok, I was thinking of starting a region based on Supina however, I have not been sucessful in my other attempts.

The Gamma World
Talus

Well you can join The Fringe if you want to, just TG me for the password.

Oh! That seems similar to Supina alright. Since your the founder mind telling me some back story? For example, who are these Te'Chan? That way I can tell if I am willing to modify my nation (I am at the moment, I just need some info).

The Norgan Alliance
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Norgan Alliance » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:45 pm

Supina wrote:
The Norgan Alliance wrote:Well you can join The Fringe if you want to, just TG me for the password.

Oh! That seems similar to Supina alright. Since your the founder mind telling me some back story? For example, who are these Te'Chan? That way I can tell if I am willing to modify my nation (I am at the moment, I just need some info).

The Te'Chan are an alien race that invaded humanity a couple hundred years in the future, humanity fled and split up. One group landed on what they call The Fringe World, because at the time it was the farthest jumpable system, and there they find a race of lizard men called the Sliznic, humanity and the Sliznic team up as The Holy Empire of The Norgan Alliance, or Norga for short, and the rest if the story is about Norga interacting with other civilizations in space.
|No Left Turn|
"When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons." ~ Principle Scudworth, 2003

Murica

Supina
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Supina » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:48 pm

Supina wrote:

The Te'Chan are an alien race that invaded humanity a couple hundred years in the future, humanity fled and split up. One group landed on what they call The Fringe World, because at the time it was the farthest jumpable system, and there they find a race of lizard men called the Sliznic, humanity and the Sliznic team up as The Holy Empire of The Norgan Alliance, or Norga for short, and the rest if the story is about Norga interacting with other civilizations in space.

Hmm... I'm liking it thus far. From what I can tell from this description I shouldn't actually have to change much about my nation. I'm looking for critical input though, any suggestions on how to make Supina better fit The Fringe?

The Norgan Alliance
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Norgan Alliance » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:54 pm

Supina wrote:
The Norgan Alliance wrote:The Te'Chan are an alien race that invaded humanity a couple hundred years in the future, humanity fled and split up. One group landed on what they call The Fringe World, because at the time it was the farthest jumpable system, and there they find a race of lizard men called the Sliznic, humanity and the Sliznic team up as The Holy Empire of The Norgan Alliance, or Norga for short, and the rest if the story is about Norga interacting with other civilizations in space.

Hmm... I'm liking it thus far. From what I can tell from this description I shouldn't actually have to change much about my nation. I'm looking for critical input though, any suggestions on how to make Supina better fit The Fringe?

Nothing seems all too different, however would it be okay if your people and world were genetic experiments by the Eldar/Te'Chan/random Forerunner-like race I haven't made yet?
|No Left Turn|

Murica

Supina
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Supina » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:57 pm

Supina wrote:

Nothing seems all too different, however would it be okay if your people and world were genetic experiments by the Eldar/Te'Chan/random Forerunner-like race I haven't made yet?

The thought suddenly puts a bit of tingle in my spine. What if these so called "Doughon" didn't actually bring the people to Supina but, as per the creation of an Artificial world genetically engineered them? Yes, yes I can do that as it makes for an interesting twist into the world's existence. I'm also willing to change the name of the Doughon.
Last edited by Supina on Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Equalsun Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Equalsun Empire » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:58 pm

Supina wrote:
The Norgan Alliance wrote:I don't know, just keep an eye on it I guess.

Ok, I was thinking of starting a region based on Supina however, I have not been sucessful in my other attempts at starting regions.

The Gamma World
Talus

Neither of those were founded by you... But a Supina region would be pretty cool.
Spirit Animal of Castle Crashers

Quick link to my horrifically messy factbook.
Awarded the Honourable Epicness Award for Persuasive Nuclear Weapon Placement 2015

Dogs of War wrote:While the motto of the British SAS is "Who dares wins" the motto of Equalsun's SAS is "Who cares who wins?"

The Great and Kawaii™ Ella wrote:As much as I love Stellaris, video games are a magnet for powerwankers, and when the AI beats them too hard, they come over to II and P2TM and take their anger out on us.

So I got into am currently in a name-calling contest in a flag rating thread...

Student, Canadian, ENFP

Supina
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Supina » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:59 pm

Equalsun Empire wrote:
Supina wrote:
Ok, I was thinking of starting a region based on Supina however, I have not been sucessful in my other attempts at starting regions.

The Gamma World
Talus

Neither of those were founded by you... But a Supina region would be pretty cool.

Actually I created puppets, my home nation is Harbertia.

Though you are highly insightful. Thanks for the complement :)

Equalsun Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Equalsun Empire » Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:06 pm

Supina wrote:
Equalsun Empire wrote:Neither of those were founded by you... But a Supina region would be pretty cool.

Ah, makes sense. I have puppets as well, you see. They, like yours, are completely undetectable unless you have someone tell you who they are 8)

Awarded the Honourable Epicness Award for Persuasive Nuclear Weapon Placement 2015

Dogs of War wrote:While the motto of the British SAS is "Who dares wins" the motto of Equalsun's SAS is "Who cares who wins?"

The Great and Kawaii™ Ella wrote:As much as I love Stellaris, video games are a magnet for powerwankers, and when the AI beats them too hard, they come over to II and P2TM and take their anger out on us.

Student, Canadian, ENFP

The Norgan Alliance
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Norgan Alliance » Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:14 pm

Equalsun Empire wrote:
Supina wrote:

Ah, makes sense. I have puppets as well, you see. They, like yours, are completely undetectable unless you have someone tell you who they are 8)

Newecoequalsun?
|No Left Turn|

Murica

Equalsun Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Equalsun Empire » Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:16 pm

Equalsun Empire wrote:Ah, makes sense. I have puppets as well, you see. They, like yours, are completely undetectable unless you have someone tell you who they are 8)

Newecoequalsun?

Sshhhh, they're completely undetectable...

Student, Canadian, ENFP

Supina
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Supina » Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:20 pm

Equalsun Empire wrote:
The Norgan Alliance wrote:Newecoequalsun?

Sshhhh, they're completely undetectable...

:D

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents