NATION

PASSWORD

Zaida Insurrection (MT/PMT/FanT|Closed)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Minroz
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 24, 2007
Ex-Nation

Zaida Insurrection (MT/PMT/FanT|Closed)

Postby Minroz » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:36 am

OOC: If you want to join, signed-up here - Link

Khon Pa, capital of the Kingdom of Zaida

"Sons and daughters of Zaida, We must take a stand against Minrozian oppression! Ever since they’ve banned slavery, we had to toil our own blood to work whereas should be done by the inferior slaves, bigods. Hear me! We Zaidans the Superiors are forced to work for benefits of our own oppressors – the Minrozians!" On top of a battered truck, a large man yelled into a megaphone in slightly accented, localized English. Behind him, on the Zaidan side of the area in which the protest was taking place, stood hundreds of thousands of men, women and children. Many proudly wore their native costumes, including the man with the megaphone, attempting to tell the Imperials they were directing their hatred against them. On the Imperial side of the protest area stood a large company of fully-equipped troopers from the 633th Motor-rifle Regiment, with a dozen combat mobility vehicles backing them up. Further to the rear were mortar crews, aerial combat drones, Yeman mechs and tanks, waiting for the protesters to do something stupid.

“We are Zaidans, the chosen race! We wish only the best for our great nation! When will they realize, without owning our slaves, we will be like leopards without spots! Practicing slavery is our way of life, it’s is our god-given right to do so! From this day, we will prevail against the heathen Minrozians for their barbaric practices!"

Behind him, the crowd cheered at his words, and the Minrozian soldiers grew uneasy. Many of the protesters brandished baseball bats, pipes and other improvised weapons. While they most certainly weren't nearly as well equipped as the Imperial troops, they were an enormous threat in the numbers they came in. Out of all the Imperial soldiers, Colonel Khorijin ‘Kori’ Maidari felt uneasy about it. She did not want to spark a rebellion; however, the safety of her men under her command held top priority. She couldn't even allow these maniacs even a chance to harm them. Next to her on the right is Corporal Chan, the burly Jonggoun machine-gunner who’s nervously twitching his fingers at the trigger of his PKM. Until he felt the reassuring pat from the woman colonel, calming himself down but he kept a lookout at the rowdy ‘protestors’.

“Orders, ma’am?” the conscript to her left asked his commanding officer, sounding bit anxious.

“Stay your hand soldier,” Kori replied “We don’t want to fight a full-on riot, let alone the slaver lunatics.” The soldier nodded solemnly at her response, clutching his Type-76M. She can’t blame him for feeling nervous, even the professional Regulars will also feel nervous at the rioting crowd.

Suddenly, a man in ragtag clothes and red bandanna leapt up on the truck, waving his machete in hand like a lunatic “LONG LIVE ZAIDA!” he screams in accented-English, much to Minrozians’ astonishment. Though their strict discipline of the Imperials troops prevent them from overreacting, lest one trooper shoot that man dead out of panic, until a loud gunfire is being shot from the crowd, causing the Zaidan protestors into panic or otherwise, turning them into a full-on riot in all directions. That’s not all, a large group of men with red bandannas from the Zaidan side appeared with their machetes and baseball bats, all charging at the Imperials, yelling their bloodthirsty warcries.

“OPEN FIRE!” Sergeant Wang yells as he started fire his Saiga shotgun at the charging madmen. Unfortunately, many died in the riot as more of these radicals with red bandanna continue to prop up around the Kingdom’s major cities, attacking Minrozian occupation forces. More corpses laid dead in the streets as many Zaidans joins the red-clad rebels in their hopeless assaults against their technologically-superior opponents. Many innocents including women and children are among the victims in the cross-fire.

“Gods! I pray this isn’t going to be like Khaydaristan.” Kori thought, making her short prayers to the Heavens before popping out of her cover and shoots down her pistol at hostile protestors.

Imperial Central Command of Zaida, Prasath, Prasath Island

Meanwhile at Prasath Island, the former stronghold of Royal Zaidan Army until the Island was taken over by the Minrozians in the early stages Invasion. The three Generals who commanded the Imperial Occupation Forces in Zaida, are not happy about the rebellions. As the leader’s displeasure has shown. The command is busy at work, responding to the calls of reinforcements since the advent of Zaidan rebellion.

“This is unacceptable!” General Tao Yang, the Military-Governor, who is the supreme commander of Occupation Forces in Zaida, grunts in dismay. He slams his fist on the Holo-map, “These barbarians shall pay!”

He was pretty furious about it as a proud Minrozian officer. But his competence kept him from devolving into a man-child, testament to his military training.

“Calm down Yang, I can understand your frustration. We all are,” General Mima Khagatai the commander of the Second Army assures her neko colleague, “But getting mad will get us nowhere. Y’know Zhongyang isn’t going to be pleased about this.”

“Hmph! I know.” Yang sighs as he finally calms down. “We’ll probably get chewed up by the Kuomintang as well. Y’know what they’re like when it comes to National possessions. I’ve heard enough of it especially issues concerning Heljmenistan and Khaydaristan.” He waves his hand dismissively at it. His tone is thicken with sarcasm.

“Heh, I’m not surprised about it, catboy.” General Yuelun Taichari of the Sixth Army quip, crossing her arms. “The Kuomintang bastards should come down and help us, instead of sitting down and whine like babies back home.”

“That’s an understatement.” Mima stated blandly.

“Tch! I wager the Chancellor is going to burn us for our incompetence.” The Neko general quip sarcastically, “His Imperial Excellency is in the foul mood about national security ever since the Talaikhan incident. I'm not surprised this uprising will enraged him more.”

He stares glaringly at the Holo-map which is full of Imperial Units and bases under attack, “Back to topic at hand, we got to do something about this rebellion before it spirals out of control for us to handle.”

“Look here, almost every major city in this Godforsaken kingdom revolted. Angkor, Napyidaw, Koh Island, Rangoon. It looks like we’re having a nation-wide revolt on our hands.” Mima observes the holo-map as the command centre is busy at work.

“Geez, Dear Gods Above, we’re gonna need some reinforcements from the Mainland.” Yuelun groans in frustration as she sips her flask of vodka. “I don’t think our detachments are enough for this.”

“I’m with Yuelun on this one.” Mima agrees.

“In that case, this gives me no choice. I’m authorising Army Order Sixty-six, effective immediately.” Yang affirms with his serious expression. His orders had made everyone in the room feeling perturbed. They knew what this order means; it means the Martial Law in Zaida is in effect, not to mention it’s a most brutal one at it. In other words, their answer to this rebellion is brute force.

“Sir, should we inform the Pearl Palace about it?” One operator pipes up, referring to the puppet government of Zaida.

The neko general huffs dismissively. “So…what can the puppets do? Complain all the crap they want? Hah! Well, this doesn’t change the fact we rule their asses. Now it is our responsibility to put the rebel scum in their place.”

“Y-yes sir.”

“Good.” Yang looks over to the other operator and start giving out orders. “Inform Zhongyang, we need more big guns. We must show the rebels, the might of the Motherland! And they shall live to regret it!”

Pearl Palace, Royal residence of the Zaidan Royals, Khon Pa

Queen Kanya, leader of puppet Zaidan government and an reformist idealist. Kanya was installed on the throne by the Minrozians after the invasion - on orders from Zhongyang. Despite her best efforts cooperating with the Imperial occupiers, she deeply resents the Minrozians for virtually controlling her country at their whims. But she understands it must be done since most members of the Old Zaidan regime are Pro-slavers, and slavery is illegal in the Qing Empire. Those who survived the Imperial purge have gone into hiding, waiting for their chance to strike. Her big brother Crown Prince Pol-orp is among them. Fearing for his life, she prayed to that he survives and somehow changes his mind on fighting the occupiers. So peace can reign in the Zaidan Kingdom. Alas…it will not come to this.

In her throne room, she now watching the news of the massacre of her people all over the kingdom, she was downright horrified. And she’s not the only one, her younger sister Princess Dewi, her best friend General Somsri Shwe and the rest of her loyal associates as well, all who are part of her Royal court. All of them together are personally against slavery but their unpopularity as puppets have hindered their process on the abolishment policy.

“This is terrible.” Dewi utters, putting her hands on her mouth in shock.

“There’s nothing we can do, Dewi. It’s inevitable that the people had chose to defy the Mings.” Somsri grunts as she angrily clenches her fist. “All thanks to the damn pale-skin bastards. Their very presence only serves to bring more trouble on our land.”

The officials behind them have started murmuring among themselves about it. They don’t know what to do. Part of them agrees that the Minrozians should not be in control in the first place, blaming them for the civil chaos in Zaida. On the other hand, most of them did collaborate with the Imperials, thinking they can change their country for the better. They stopped talking once Kanya raised her hand.

“Calm down, everyone. I know it is hard for all of us to take.” She said calmly. “But our old traditions of slavery have gotten deep in our people’s minds. This had made them stubborn to any changes which will benefit the Kingdom from the abolishments. Father, uncle Nato and uncle Krug had paid their price. It’s been three years…the Minrozians had virtually run our nation and we are its figureheads. I’m very ashamed to say this. And this…I guess it’s the punishment from the heavens…for our sins.”

“What do you propose we do?” One official asks fearfully. In response, Kanya sadly shook her head.

“There’s nothing we can do.” She admitted. This earns some gasps from the crowd.

“Fine. I’ll go prepare the Royal Defence Army and help the Mings out. They should be grateful for our help.” Somsri said, turning around and left the room shortly.

Dewi look at her big sister with concern. “Big sister…” She says, holding her hand on Kanya’s for comfort.

“I am sorry. This situation is out of our league to handle alone.” Kanya spoke morosely. “All we can do is to pray.”

May the Heavens have mercy on everyone’s souls.
Last edited by Minroz on Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

Starkindler
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Starkindler » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:22 am

Location Classified. 2 days after the start of the Insurrection. Empire of Starkindler

The mahagonay table shone black as it reflected the neon lighting above. E-readers in red leather covers were carefully positioned before every place. The table was deeper than standard, as there were no seats around it, but pillows. As per Imperial customs, it's meant to be knelt around it. Around the table, in carefully tailored, and expensive-looking suits there were businesswomen, and a few businessmen. Below them, flagpoles displayed their family standards. All were ancient and affluent families. Controlling large parts of the Imperial economy. Even though everyone knew each other in the room, etched copper plates displayed names, and occupations (generally CEO, however a few Professors, and Generals were there, also) of those present in barcode, kana, and tengwar.

The head of the table was empty. It was designed for two people, however arrangements were only provided for one occupant this day. Behind her, there was only the flag of the Most Serene House of Evenstar, the royal family of the Empire of the Star of the Queens, referred to as by foreigners - and locals finding this a mouthful - as the Empire of Starkindler. Before the empty seat, the small plaque identified the future occupant as Her Most Serene Majesty, the Empress of the Crown of the Star of the Queens, Eva Evenstar.

Soon, a woman stepped inside. Her stance and her face betrayed her age, which could only be known by her long, silver hair. As she entered the room, all of those present stood up and curtsied - or bowed according to their gender expression. The Empress herself walked up to her pillow, and curtsied herself. The participants of the meeting sat down, and they started to ask for their turn to speak. However, the Empress started to speak. With a sigh.
"I know... What you want. Now, I'm speaking here as a CEO of Evenstar Holdings Zaibatsu. I know that the economy has been in downhill ever since, no matter how I control the Government spending, and slash social funding across the boards. Even though automation is almost ubiquitous, there's a shortage of unskilled and skilled labor. Immigrants won't solve the problem, as they would need competitive salaries, and neither do outsourcing, as we need the workers here in our mines, our hospitals, our power plants, which can't be sourced abroad.

The problem is pressing, and we need immediate, and drastic solutions."
- the table began listening. - "You have asked to reduce the sentence of drug consumption and holding from vaporization to 20 years forced labor, and homelessness from death by shooting to forced labor for life. Unfortunately I can't support it." - the board disagrees in various languages, and the Empress motions them to remain silent.

"Firstly, I believe homelessness is a lesser crime than drug abuse, so if anything, the sentences would be reversed, but the international community is against slavery in any kind. Including forced labor." - The Empress sighed.

"However, we need disposable workers. What is written there is classified in the Imperial Penal Code as high treason, crimes against humanity, and slavery. If you touch those ebooks, you are dead. And I, as the contemplator will receive a radius-n clearing with asset seizure by the Crown. So all living members of my family, here and abroad will be executed, and the Empire falls into anarchy." - the people present started to read from the e-books, which were marked as TOP SECRET and a declassification date of 100 years from present day. The headline of the document read: "Operation Dark Storm"

"What I'm proposing is a loophole abuse. The international community is against the spread of slavery, and have nothing to do with countries who are slavers already. Dark Storm will use covert military means to indebt a slaver country to us, and establish a black trade route of slaves in the country. Also, undesirables would be shipped out as raw materials. The slaves will appear to outsiders as legal, paid workers, and voluntary slaves." - some blushed on the term, and some adjusted their collars and bracelets under their suits. - "Penalties to slavery will continue to exist, and you, the great Zaibatsu could enjoy the effects of free, disposable workers. Slaves will be registered with a chip implant, and Police will be instructed to look the other way. As it was previously agreed upon, Morwen Inglorion, CEO of the Inglorion Zaibatsu, an esteemed leader in weapons manufacturing will sign the papers concerned with slave trade." - a man stood up, who was wearing a skirted dress. It was accepted in the Empire, though. However, as he did curtsy when the Empress got in, it could be interpreted as something deeper than the skin. As he stood up, so did the CEO of the Námo Pharmaceutical Research Zaibatsu, who handed over a small plastic box to him. After looking at the contents thereof, he hugged the CEO, and expressed his thanks with shining eyes to the Empress, as they sat down.

"If anything gets out, she will be the main scapegoat. Be prepared that when Norah, my daughter who succeeds me will not support this. I have arranged for my succession, and I can assure you that if everything remains under cover, slave trade will continue unhindered by Government forces. For it, I expect you not to hinder Government environmental legislation, and keep the markets in your hands, and the prices under control. We cannot afford market instability, do we?"

"No, jou-sama!" - the answer was clear across the room. - "And what country we'll invade?"
The Empress gave a command to the computer.
"System lighting off-line, initiate projector start sequence data feed Dark Storm Alpha File 0x2342 1132. Access code 23 4C 9F 8B 7A."
"System access granted for TOP SECRET material. One time pad changed. Beginning to project."

On the screen behind the Empress, there was a 3-D High definition representation of the Zaidan riots as they were happening, and commented by the international commenter of the Evenstar News Network.
"Zaida. We'll help the insurgents. And they'll help us." - some of them wondered - "Jou-sama, with what?"
"Of course, your own private militaries. I'll provide 200 Spec Ops troops for the more undercover operations. And to reduce visibility, some outdated military hardware I won't be afraid to lose. I'll be sending the 211st Mechanized, the 13th CBG, along with the 162nd Hellraisers. I will also send something for your forces to land with, and a container and a tanker ship."
"With nice, large Imperial, and corporate flags painted all on them."
"With nice, large Zaidan Royal flags painted all over them. That's what General Yamashita suggested to me about stealth. However, we could still be uncovered by using green hardware, however. We hope that the diplomats are able to plausibly deny we were there."
"Thank you, Jou-sama."
"Then the next step..."

Inglorion Family Palace. 3 days after the start of the Insurrection. Private Island in the sea of the Empire.
With feminine, cursive handwriting, Morwen written on an e-ink pad to send an official E-mail to the leader of the Zaidans, under a cherry tree onlooking the sunset over the island. He began to think, looking at the $20,000 box of medicine next to him. He got it in his hand, wondering if it was the right thing to do. However, the various shrinks refused to diagnose him, putting him in various waiting lines, while his insurance got canceled because of his diagnosis. He sighed again.
"I have to do this. For myself. For my family, for my Empress, for my company, for my country. This is my chance to become a large zaibatsu, and make my mother proud of me. Proud of her only daughter." - he wiped a tear away - "No matter how high the cost may go."
Then he continued to write.

Soon, the e-mail arrived highly encrypted to the device of the insurgent leader.
ENCRYPTED TRANSMISSION
TOP SECRET 'DARK STORM' - FOR PRIVATE EYES ONLY

To: Leader of the Zaidan Insurgents
Subject: A matter of business

Dear Sir!

I have been moved by your proposal to free your people from the evil and tyrannical oppression of the Minrozian people. And even though we do not know each other, we have many things in common. The Government I live under does not support slavery itself. However, as do you, I am on the same option on the treatment of inferior people as you.

Therefore, I'd like to propose a mutually beneficial business agreement which I consider to be optimal regarding the needs of both parties.
My company have sizeable military assets which I will send under Zaidan flag to aid you in beating the tyrannical regime above you, and make your country free again from outside influence, able to continue the ancient ways of your people. Furthermore, should our combined forces win the war, I will be able to provide you with ample raw material to enrich your country.

In return, I would like you to send 10,000 (ten thousand) slaves deliverable upon victory day, and use your influence to contact slaving companies from whom I will acquire additional amounts as requested of your high-quality merchandise, on market prices.

Should you need any proof of our goodwill, we will send you a love package within 24 hours of the sending of this letter. In the form of a Boeing 747 in company colors filled with machine guns, rifles, SAMs, and other, assorted weaponry. Please make sure to seize the supplies at Khon Pa airport, tomorrow, at 2200 local time.

Sincerely,
Morwen Inglorion
CEO, Inglorion Zaibatsu

Meanwhile, on the Inglorion Airport, a 747 was being loaded with unmarked Imperial weaponry of various types, including M240 machine guns, M27 rifles, M4 carbines, 9K3 Strela MANPADs, and associated ammo. Also, at the west military port of the Navy, the 13rd was being prepared, repainted for the fake colors, and stocked up for her next mission, along with the container ship and the tanker ship, tapping from military jet fuel, the only form of hydrocarbon fuel available in the country. Far ad wide in the country, veteran ex-army mercenaries were called upon by various large companies with undeniable offers of money, tuition, insurance, and contraband, including slaves, and illegal, or expensive drugs. Under the shade of night, the Empire began to move. Preparing for a war no one could ever get to know of.

Finorskia
Senator

Founded: Sep 10, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Finorskia » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:55 pm

Finorskia, Capitol City of Folkenstad, Capitol building, Department of Foreign Affairs
"...Moving on. Recent revolts in the Minrozian puppet state of Zaida have led to numerous casualties on both sides. We still have little information as to the motives of the rebels, except that they are pro-slavers angry at the foreign occupation of their nation. At the moment there has been no response from the international community. This is Karen Caulfield International News."

There was a click and the small black monitor sitting on the oak desk of the Natalie Chernekova, Councilwomen of Foreign Affairs, shut off. The thirty two year old Councilwomen sat in a simple, yet comfy, office chair behind a simple oak desk in a small, yet cozy, room painted in a dark brown oak color. The room itself was practically empty save for a pair of lamps which illuminated the room and a few plants lining the walls. Natalie herself wore a simple suit and skirt, her long black hair was tied into a ponytail, and her dark green eyes gazed intently at the man standing across from her. The Councilmen of Defense Viktor Baskov. The forty two year old Councilmen stood with his arms folded, his eyes staring at the screen.

"So?" Natalie leaned back in her chair.
"So, what?" Baskov turned his head to look at her without moving his body.
"So. Do you want to submit the report to congress or should I?" Baskov raised his eyebrow at her question.
"Report on what?" He asked.
"On Finorskias reaction to this incident."
"Why bother?" The councilmen turned his body to face her and shifted weight to one foot.
"Why bother! People are dying Baskov, we need to do something." She gestured towards the monitor.
"Do what, Intervene? Pick a side in this war?" He raised his hands above his head in exasperation. "You know that the Finorskian constitution forb...."
"The CAA." Natalie cut the man off.
"The CAA?" He sounded puzzled.
"The Finorskian...Civil...Aid...Army." She pronounced every word very slowly, mocking the man in way. Baskov's face lightened with understanding.
"Right. I'd forgotten about them." He sighed.
"The CAA can go in as a neutral force and provide humanitarian aid to both sides." Natalie smiled at the idea.
"But its only been deployed once, and that was for disaster relief. How do you know they are ready to go into a combat zone?" Baskov seemed almost intent to shoot the idea down.
"I don't. But they'll need the experience sooner or later, and it certainly wouldn't hurt Finorskia's image as a neutral force for good."
"True." Baskov replied. "But how do we make sure they aren't shot at?"
"We right a letter and send it to the leaders of all involved parties, as well as drop them on all major cities."
"Hm...Sounds solid." Baskov nodded in response. "Alright."
"Alright?" Natalie stood up out of her chair.
"Alright. But your proposing this to congress and writing that damn letter. I'll assemble the force." Baskov folded his arms again. Natalie thought for a moment and then nodded in agreement.
"Alright then." She replied.
"Good. I'll see you later then." Baskov turned and walked out of the room. Natalie sat back down in her chair, turned the monitor so that it was facing her, and instantly began typing up the proposal for congress.

Finorskia, Folkenstad, Capitol Building, Congressional Hall (the next day)

"Absolutely not." Natalie stood in the center of the massive three hundred and sixty degree hall as the nearly four hundred congressmen and women read over her proposal and debated it.
"I don't see any problem with it." Another Congressman replied.
"The plan involves throwing our men and women into a combat zone in order to help imperialists and slavers."
"As a neutral nation such matters mean nothing to us."
"As a neutral nation such matters do not concern us in the first place."
"But think of the image that it will provide to Finorskia, besides a good influence might be a good thing."
"But what will keep other nations of respecting our neutrality?"
"The proposal details that if I recall."
"Oh here it is."
"I personally don't see any further reason too debate. I move the motion to a vote."
"Hold on just a minute we've barely discussed this."
"What is there to discuss. It's a short yet thorough proposal and we have more important matters to discuss."
"Second."
"Alright than. Please cast your votes." The moderator announced. There was the rapid sound of clicking as the congressman cast their votes through a button at their seat. An electronic board kept track of the votes. When the voting was done the board clearly showed favor for the plan. The moderator turned to face Natalie.
"Ms. Chernekova you have permission to proceed." He informed her.
"Thank you sir." She bowed to the moderator. "Thank you all." She bowed to the Congress who all applauded. Natalie turned and exited the massive room.

Finorskia, Capitol City of Folkenstad, Capitol building, Department of Foreign Affairs

Natalie returned to her office and pulled a letter from her desk. She then called in her secretary.
"Ma'am?" The secretary approached the desk. Natalie stood up, walked around the desk, and then handed the letter to the secretary, as well as a copy of the proposal.
"You know what to do with this." Natalie patted the secretary on the back.
"Yes ma'am." The secretary turned and left the room. Natalie returned to her desk and phoned Baskov.
"Baskov here. Howe'd it go?"
"We are a go Mr. Baskov, you have the green light to proceed." On the other side of the building Vikotr Baskov smiled at these words.
"I knew you could pull it off." He replied and then hung up.

Dear Leaders of Minroz, Zaida, Soldiers and Leaders of the Zaidan rebellion, People of Zaida,
This is a letter of fair warning from the United Nations of Finorskia. It was agreed upon by the Peoples Congress of Finorskia, after hearing of the situation in Zaida, to dispatch the Finorskian Civil Aid Army to Zaida. This is a neutral humanitarian unit that will park itself of the coast of Zaida, within territorial waters, and launch neutral unbiased S&R operations into combat zones, to retrieve civilians and wounded operatives of any and all engaging forces. CAA troops will be for the most part unarmed and will wear all white uniforms with the internationally recognized Red Cross. These forces are going there to help and will be considered neutral forces of the nation of Finorskia. To fire upon, injure, kill, or in anyway act aggressive (outside of what we are considering standard reactions), will be considered an act of war against the United Nations of Finorskia and we will retaliate as if the aggressor party has declared war. Our goal is to save as many lives as possible and we hope that all parties will attempt to make this as easy as possible for us. All patients will be taken via air transport to the CAA fleet for medical care.
-Sincerely,
Councilwomen of Foreign Affairs, Natalie Chernekova

The letter was delivered to the leaders of Minroz and the puppet regime of Zaida by hand. Several dozen Finorskian C-130 transports then proceeded to fly low level over major Zaidan cities, dropping thousands of copies on the civilian, and hopefully rebel, Zaidan people.

International Waters

A large fleet of ships, all painted white with a Red Cross on their side and decks, sailed towards Zaida in a very military formation. At the center of the fleet was a Nimitz class aircraft carrier. The name Eagle of Hope was painted on the front of the carrier. The only ships that seemed out of place were the three naval grey Battleaxe-class cruisers sent as a precautionary defense. All vessels flew the Finorskian flag and the symbol of the Finorskian Civil Aid army.
Last edited by Finorskia on Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:24 am, edited 3 times in total.

Dergaria
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dergaria » Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:16 am

The king, sitting in his throne as usual was brought the news of the riots as soon as they were recived by the Dergarian news which was controlled by the government so thus farthe local populace knew nothing. A lone messenger wearing a suit of black combat fatigues ran into the throne room and spoke....
"Sire, I have news of an unstable country that requires your attention." said the messenger has he handed the paper to the king. The current king, Johnson III preferred to stay as low of tech as he could when it came to the palace using paper notes instead of data pads and etc. to ensure his digital footprint of the palace could stay at an absolute minimum.
"This seems, interesting. But not enough to go off of; get me some soldier from the 24th DIF imeditly. They are to be sent via VTOL to this country request an audince with an official and more, just hand Rex this." The king hands the messenger a new piece of paper with more detailed orders on it.
"Sire, Rex is currently gone he is at the wedding remember, the one in Dracia?"
"Oh, I figured they would be back by now... then give it to Grate, he will provide a just emissary to these strangers."
"Yes sire." The messenger says before he runs out of the room to pass on the news to Grate who was simply sitting in the barracks waiting.
(OOC I'm a little busy at the moment more detailed posts in the future sorry.)
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

One day during the average diplomatic session a broadcast came through of a man brutally kiling five people in various and gory ways. While most of the nations thought it barbaric or tried to look away the Dergarians there loved it even so much to forward the video to the news so everyone could enjoy the entertainment.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:24 am

Emperor Joseph Valhiem looked out at the sprawling city of Char. The clock on the wall told him it was 9:00pm.
He turned to address the other two men in the room. Foreign adviser Uril Revlin and Red Legion General Resh Tunrin.
"You have come to me with an issue you wish to bring to my attention?" He said sitting down at his ornate wooden desk.

Uril spoke first "There is an uprising in Zaida. Minroz is sending troops to deal with the situation."

Joseph leaned back and asked "Why does this concern us?"

Resh spoke next "Because Zaida has a tradition of slavery. Which it will continue if Zaida is given independence."

Joseph paused, he personally could not allow this to happen. Charmera didn't like slavery, and Joseph had personal memories of the horrors of slavery.
He also could not allow Zaida to be an example to the people in the Empire. The one thing Charmera didn't need was a third civil war.

This might also be a good opportunity to foster good relations with Minroz and other powers. He got out a quill and paper and wrote a letter.

To the Minrozian Occupational forces of Zaida, The leader of Minroz and any else it might concern.
We are willing to lend forces (that will remain under our control) to help crush the Zaida uprising. We find slavery a barbaric practice and wish to stamp it out. We are willing to also offer our complete commitment and support in this matter.
The force we will be sending you is commanded by Resh Tunrin, a very competent commander.
If you require anything else then simply contact me or Resh.
Emperor Joseph Valhiem

After getting someone to post the letter he turned to Resh.
"You, have a boat to get on."
The red legion commander nodded and walked out.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Minroz
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Minroz » Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:55 am

Royal Office, Forbidden Palace, Zhongyang, Minroz

The leader of the Nationalist Party, Chancellor Jiang Yingshen angrily tosses the letter into the fireplace. This is his personal response to Finorskia and any other nations who offer aid. He thinks it’s an insult to his country itself as if implying Minroz is inferior to them. Then again, no system is always perfect. But on the other hand…his Emperor, Altanmurr Merrmesh Khan, ruler of the Minrozian Empire has a different idea, regarding the aforementioned nations. He had accepted the aid and this does not please the ultranationalistic chancellor.

“Your Majesty, I beg you to reconsider, please!” Yingshen pleads. “It’s obvious that these gwailos are trying to undermine our sovereignty. If Zaida is free with the help of the foreign devils, it will affect our prestige as a military power. By gods! Worse, the Southerners will took it as a sign of weakness and we’ll become a laughingstock in Iclamia. You cannot trust these outsiders. I cannot tolerate this sacrilege!”

“My decision is final, Chancellor. As my word is iron.” Altanmurr coolly reply. He sighs inwardly at the Chancellor’s paranoia and his hot-headed nationalism. Steepling his fingers, the Emperor continue, “Don’t worry; I’ve already thought it through once I have received their communiqués.”

But the chancellor isn’t really buying it.

“It could be lie, Your Majesty.” Yingshen argues. “No one is always altruistic, nor…are free of being hypocrites. God knows these foreign devils are trying to trick us, the true Civilization in the universe. So they enrich their gains at our expense. The honour of the Holy Motherland is at stake.”

“I understand how you feel, young one.” Altanmurr says closing his eyes in meditative thoughts. “However, I’m confident in the choice I’ve made. The reason why I choose it…it’s to determine which one of the nations we can trust or not. Hopefully, one of them will be our true ally in the future. Without doubt, it will bring another step to true peace of Iclamia. However, there’s one way to find out, given enough time. The rebellion is just the beginning after all. What says you?”

Looking gobsmacked, the Chancellor is surprised. He had come to understand the Emperor’s reasoning behind it. Pretty much a gamble in this conflict.

“If there’s nothing else for you to say. You may leave.”

“By your will, Your Majesty.” Yingshen bows deeply. The scrawny man leaves the office shortly. Altanmurr quietly grabs out paper and pen, writing out the replies.
Dear Leaders of Finorskia, Dergaria and Charmera

It is I, Altanmurr Merrmesh Khan, Emperor of Minroz who is personally written this message. On behalf of Minroz, I have gladly accepted your offer with my sincere heart. I will take note of your considerations for the welfare of your people on Zaida and relay it to my soldiers there. However, know this…Zaida is the territory of Minroz. We treat the natives as citizens of the Motherland. We’re just doing it in accordance to the Imperial Laws, set by my government. I wish to save more lives as soon as possible as well. Not wishing to see a cycle of sufferings for the Zaidan people. We were planning to withdraw the occupation once Zaida is able to become a functional independent state. One more thing, if you’re proven to be enemies of my Motherland and your intent is not so benign, we will not hesitate to vanquish you to the pits of the void for the acts of betrayal. Take it as a warning, not a threat, I can assure you. God willing, I hope we come to the understanding of my point. I have responsibilities as a leader of my people after all. Till then, in spirit of good faith I’ve place on your nations; I bid you all my blessings in your endeavour to help secure the future for the good of Zaida and Minroz. May the Heavens bless your people eternally.

The letters is then delivered to their recipients.

Yang the Neko general roars in laughter, after reading the Finorskian leaflet. He threw it into the trashcan. Meanwhile Yuelun and Mima looked uninterested, observing the pile of leaflets on the table. The three generals had accepted the Finorskian neutral presence. But they also think the Finorskians or any countries decided to help Zaida are too naïve to understand the situation. Not to mention, they’re informed by the High Command about allies coming to help them out. As much as they appreciate extra help, they cannot help but feeling suspicious of their intentions from their allies and any neutral third-party. It has been two days since the rebellion has started; many settlements of Zaida have been taken over by rebel bands and local militia gangs. The Occupation forces have worked hard, trying to consolidate order with little success.

“It’s their funeral~” Yang sing-song as he plop down on his stool, making a cup of jasmine tea. “This doesn’t change the fact Zaida will be the hellhole like Khaydaristan and Heljmenistan. I’d wager the Finorskians will join us in suppressing the rebel scum, sooner or later.”

“That may be.” Mima agrees. “But at least they’re trying to help the poor folks.”

“Pfft.” Yang arrogantly snorts. “They can try. But they’ll be disappointed in the end.”

“We’ll see about that, God willing.” Yuelun said sipping her canteen of vodka. “We’ll see the capabilities of our allies.”

Altogether, they look at the map of Zaida. Only Khon Pa, the cities of Koh Island, Shyp Bak, Tok tok, Phka, Trasak, Bo Khet and Kruk are under Minrozian control. The rest are under Zaidan rebels' control.

Starkindler wrote:-snip-

Port city of Bo Khet, Napyidaw province

Hiding in the old abandoned warehouse with his men, Prince Pol-orp, leader of the Zaidan rebels is looking at his personal laptop in mixture of joy and suspicion. Although he doesn’t like accepting help from outsiders, but his more pragmatic mind does. He’s willing to accept every help he could get to drive off the hated Minrozians off his homeland. He type in a reply.

on behalf of my people, thank you Mr Morwen Inglorion. I will keep the end of your bargain once we done driving off the Minrozians. However, I don’t have much time. So I’ll cut things short for fear of being traced. Also I strongly advised to relocate your plane to Gar Phek city instead, where it’s secured by my forces. I’ll make sure I let them know about it. The reason is Khon Pa Airport is crawling with Imperials and controlled by the traitors which I don’t want to risk too much about it. Looking forward to your support in the future. I’ll try my best to keep you posted.

Pol-orp sent it and packed his laptop. He nodded to his men, beckoning them it’s time to move. His group had spent time, hiding in shadows from the Pro-Minrozian security forces and the infamous Guoanbu agents. Again, they move out, disguising as civilians. They’re going to meet up with Duke Yap, a radical slaver and one of the prominent ZLA commanders, somewhere in Ranga Mountains. Regarding the Finroskian messages, they contemptly decided to ignore it, dismissing them as lies. They view them as any other foreign invaders anyway.
Last edited by Minroz on Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:50 am, edited 4 times in total.

Starkindler
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Starkindler » Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:09 am

Imperial Palace, Press Conference room

Her Mjesty and her daughters were lined up in the conference room, as the day came for the current Empress to announce her successor. However all press present was sure that the chosen one would be Norah, her youngest daughter with exemplary achievements in academic life, freshly graduated from university, and looking forward a career in Information Technology, the most lucrative businesses in the country. The Empress looked over then, and the diamond tiara representing the Crown Princess. Their daughters, some accompanied by their husbands and wives, all in traditional dress were sitting on chairs. On their delicate jewelry, and their ornamental kimonos were sparkling from flashes, with paparazzi having a rare, authorized moment to take photos of them.

The Empress walked up to the podium, and waited for the noise to stop. Then started to speak.
"Many of you had waited upon this day. I won't lie. I'm getting older and older every day, and I don't think I can be a responsible leader for you. I these hard economic times, an Empress should be chosen with fresh, new ideas, to get the country out of the economical downturn, by creating new, Imperial jobs, and keeping the highly trained and most respectable specialists, engineers, scientists, doctors, researchers at home. A woman, who represents the stability, and unity of our country in these hard times. A woman, who has the common voice with our societies' leading people, in and out of our borders. And someone with the dedication of keeping our frontiers safe against internal and external enemies.

As such, I trust Angela Elizabeth Evenstar as the leading sister of my daughters, the one who wields the Lesser Crown of the Star of the Queens, the Crown Princess of the Empire of Starkindler."

After the initial shock, there was applause from those present, even Norah who asserted the Crown to herself. Angela was extremely surprised of the news, honored, and proud of herself, accepted the crown from her mother with a deep curtsy, hugging her, fighting tears. Her mother hugged her back, crystal tears in her eyes.
"Thank you, Angie. I love you. All of you." - a hushed whisper left her mouth.

After this scene, the hug has been broken, and she curtsied deeply before the photographers, representing the people, her sisters, representing the royal lineage, and the flag, representing her country. As she had not prepared a speech, she went back to her place.

The Empress also motioned to the screen behind her, with her daughter, Norah, in various, lewd positions, with the rated images censored. Norah herself was shocked. In herself, she admitted to most of the scenes, however, some of the pictures were obviously photoshopped.

"Yes. These pictures have shocked me, the royal family, and my subjects. What you see is clear. My daughter, Norah, has soiled herself, and the country she represents, abusing taxpayer money for her so-called diplomatic journeys, and senselessly abusing her privileges by indulging in such disgusting activities." - she motioned for guards to hold her, and silence her.
"Both in my family, and in my country, my word is law, Norah-dono." - most present gasped over the Empress' choice of honorific, aiming to demean her own daughter. - "These charges against you are well-founded and exceptionally grave. You should be ashamed of yourself. I will not call you Evenstar, as you have lost your right to live in my house. You are not my daughter, and you have never been one. You will be deleted from the family tree, and from the Imperial Records, effective retroactively. You are to leave this country tonight. I will get you a visa and a job as my last act as your mother. Go with shame." - the guards brought her away, tossing her out of the builidng, as paparazzi followed her. She was crying, but even in pain, she held her head up strong, not attacking any of the photographers, as she got onto the next train getting her home to her flat.

When she arrived, her belongings were already packed. On the top of the pack, there was a filled visa, a hotel reservation, a plane ticket, her passport (identifying her simply as Norah with no last name, and unknown as the mother's name), apartment information, and a paper with 15 dates for different job interviews. Sobbing, she opened her pack, where she found a handwritten paper letter (extremely rare in the completely digitized Imperial society), with the Empress' private Great Seal, aside a pre-approved request for name change. The envelope said: 'DO NOT OPEN UNTIL LANDING' - with the Empress' handwriting in kanji.

She obeyed her mother's wish, having the feel that there was something in the background, as her mother had known of her affairs for long, and she also had known that she used her own private money, and would never touch taxpayer resources for private gain, along with the rest of the Imperial family, or politicians.

Later that night, airport officials have checked Norah in, to a commercial plane leading her to a far away (OOC: NPC) country, hopefully, to start her new life. The Police guards were making sure she had boarded the plane, and she was aboard when it had taken off. The stewardess on-board, an undercover Imperial Intelligence Agent had radioed the Imperial Intelligence center, out of hearing for everyone aboard.

"The copper haired girl had left the Valkyrie's nest." - a cryptic transmission was sent.
"Watch out for a forecast of storm." - was another response, as the intelligence operator dialed the Shining Star. - "The night is dark and stormy."
"I'm afraid so." - was the response.

Imperial Naval Shipyard West

The Admiral put the radio down, and ordered the radio officer to annihilate any recording devices aboard the ship. He had also sent his men to find and destroy all the GPS trackers, here and aboard all vessels of his fleet. Under the veil of night, only splashes could be heard, from the shredded data recorders sinking to the sea as the admiral walked out the board. People were working outboard under tents to remove Imperial registry numbers, seals and flags from the ship, while several cranes loaded war materiel, ammo, airplanes, missiles, etc. aboard the ships present, the entire 13th Task Force. The nearby railway station was now busy, as opposed to normally, when it's almost empty, now long trains brought in people, and containers with Army materials, strictly unmarked.

Soldiers and sailors entering the ships formed queues before containers, where clerks stored their personal belongings, and handed out Zaidan patches for their uniforms in exchange to the Imperial ones they left behind. They was also asked for their dog tag, and any traceable electronic devices they had. As well as sealing a separate NDA, whih had the seal of Morwen Inglorion on it. The NDA gave them restricted access to DARK STORM materials, and the ability to participate, for money, insurance, college tuition, and for some, slaves. They sealed with glee, before handing over their seals as well, feeling themselves lucky for a perceived great deal.

Money for blood. Payable immediately, no questions asked, upon return. And only then. The fine print, which always saved companies from people had hit it again. Soldiers with some common sense and war experience knew this was going to be a suicidal mission, and whoever boarded that ship will not live to see the Empire again. Yet, they still had chosen to go, as the small text did say payable on return after war, and did not specify under which conditions. They hoped that the Inglorion Zaibatsu would soon get into their senses and order troops back.

Seeing the boarding of troops, the admiral dialed the High Command to request the latest satellite intelligence of Zaida, and the current location of the frontlines.

Inglorion Headquarters

Morwen received the e-mail back acceptingthe international help, but urging him to reconsider the plane location. Having no idea about the war situation in Zaida as he was waiting for the reports of satellite intelligence. He gave the command for the plane to re-route as it was taking off. However, as he re-read the e-mail, he used a text editor to correct the Mr. to a Ms. in his records, and took his dose of the pills that costed him his soul.

"Morwen is a female name. Ms. Inglorion, Morwen-chan, Inglorion-san, Inglorion-sama. However as he is an oouji-sama, and in most countries they have the power of hime-samas, or more, I don't deserve -sama from him."

He then typed a short reply back:
ENCRYPTED TRANSMISSION
TOP SECRET 'DARK STORM' - FOR PRIVATE EYES ONLY

To: Prince Pol-orp, leader of the Zaidan Freedom fighters.
Subject: Re(2): A matter of business

I would like to thank you for your kind help in business matters. As previously agreed upon, the first installment of the payment will arrive today at the time I suggested, in the location you suggested. The second installment is following through. The order to wire will be received tomorrow, ETA 48-72 hours. Should the location be adequate, I can help you out with the accelerated delivery of B-2 Spirit bombers and F/A 18-E fighters for your cause. Please, understand that I'm not in the position to deliver nuclear, biological or chemical weapons, as unfortunately they are unavailable for me. I'm also doing my best in exploring enemy positions with the means I have in my hand, however I would be glad if you could help me out with a more up-to-date map of enemy activity in the area.

Sincerely,
Miss Morwen Inglorion
CEO, Inglorion Zaibatsu

Dergaria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dergaria » Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:54 pm

"Sir we are now making the approach." The pilot said as he turned around breifly to notify Grate. The interior of the VTOL had been remodeled since the typical VTOL is for crate of supplies. The interior looked much like a typical Blackhawk helicopter with two benches on each side of the vehicle with two crates in between them. "Ok then, get ready to set up shop." Grate said looking towards the other operatives. The room was pitch black since DIF see maintain through either thermals or an upgraded version of the LANDWALKER system used today by the US government.

As they began to make their descent the pilot radios in "This is Rifle 1-1 of the Dergarian Intelegence Force, requesting permission to land as well as to if your goverment will allow it to recive an audince with an official of your choice to discuss terms of a FOB location." (The following information is for speed reasons and is completely null if the request to land is denied.)

The VTOL slowly descends; once it reaches the ground the engines shut off but as the blades are still turning the eight DIF aboard exit with the rear four carrying the crates with Grate obviously standing out from the rest with his immense stature of 7'2. Not far from the VTOL Grate and the others set the crates down and some even use them as seats while the rest stand in a rig around Grate as they recive their briefing.
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

One day during the average diplomatic session a broadcast came through of a man brutally kiling five people in various and gory ways. While most of the nations thought it barbaric or tried to look away the Dergarians there loved it even so much to forward the video to the news so everyone could enjoy the entertainment.

Sumizuna
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Sumizuna » Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:30 am

Nandai Castle, Inktvisinham/Ikairie (イカ湾), Sumizuna Island, Sumizuna, Ryukyuan Archipelago, one week ago

Nandai Castle (Japanese: 南代城| Nandai-jō), the seat of power for the kings of Hokkai - the Noordzee in the royal family's native tongue of Dutch. Reconstructed from the ruins of an old castle destroyed during World War II, Nandai Castle has since became home to Sumizuna's beloved royal dynasty. Though the Noordzees were virtually Dutch by ethnicity and blood, their embrace for local Ryukyuan culture had won them the support of the locals. In the face of Japanese domination of the surrounding islands, Sumizuna remained the only remnant of Ryukyuan independence in the islands. And even then, it too was far from free of foreign influence. Wrestling with a hostile world intent on forcing them to bend their knees, the young nation was hard pressed to maintain their autonomy and neutrality.

Deep within the guided palace was a vast, ornately decorated throne room. With pillars and supports of bright red, and long stretching carpets. At the center was the throne itself, furnished in an oriental lion motif. At the seat was a girl barely covering the height of the throne, with long pink hair tied to a pair of twintails. Dressed in a red robe lined with gold threaded embroidery, she seemed like a dignified entity. But the bored look on her face betrayed her human self, as she forced herself to entertain the few dignitaries in front of her. Her eyes glancing into a hidden figure behind the holding screen, she could not help but fret over her thoughts.

Standing before the princess figure were two women, both dressed in olive green uniform with blue highlights and office skirts. Envoys from the Republic of Priamur, they were citizens of a breakaway Russian state on the frigid lands of the Amur basin. One of them, at least, did not seem Russian at all, a young girl with long black hair and hazel eyes a hint of her Oriental background. The other had a much more distinctive appearance, a young woman with pure white hair and blood red eyes, with a mystifying stare that both freezes and melts the heart. She was a face many in Shirayuki was slowly growing to recognize, one of a despot's heir aiming to take the reins of power of the state. She was everything the Noordzee princess was not. She was not a princess, but she had all the powers of an autocratic noble in her hands.

"...these eco-terrorists represent a dangerous threat to our whaling vessels in the Arctic sea," the raven-haired girl spoke in front of the princess, holding a set of documents in her hands, "the ships are manned and directed by reputable institutions across Priamurye, and have long dedicated themselves to the sustainable fishing of wildlife in the northern oceans and beyond. These accusations of 'savagery against endangered creatures' are nothing more than groundless protests aimed at disrupting the economic progress of our country. If Her Highness doubts our words, we have more than enough documents to justify our claims."

Frowning a bit, the princess questioned, "and what will you have us do, Lieutenant? Arrest them? They were operating in international waters, and they are a legitimate non-governmental organization. We have no basis for committing arrests and extraditions on your behalf. I'm afraid we cannot comply with your request."

"Basis," the girl retorted like a straight-laced lawyer, "we have eyewitness reports, photographic evidence of ship damage, injuries to our seamen. How could you consider such actions to be within the grounds of a lawful organization-"

"Injuries and photographs can be falsified; information can be fabricated," the princess outright rejected, "we have already checked with the activists. Many suffer from injuries from gunshots and were reported attacked by armed men aboard those research vessels. I don't believe this is a mere act of self defence."

Eyeing the princess with a frown, the Priamurian orator had half the mind to give her a tight slap. Even in the presence of some two dozen armed guards in traditional attire, she could more than best them. But she knew better than to disobey her leader behind her, and act on impulse. Rather, she was already racing for a counter.

"We had little alternative, Your Highness," the girl affirmed, "we have to consider the safety of our own crew-"

"-this is a waste of time."

Stepping in with a frown, it was the red-eyed Priamurian who lost patience first. A piercing glare in her eyes, she stated plainly, "I will make this very clear. If your government is not willing to make arrests, then we have no option but to strengthen the security around our vessels. Since you, as the acting leader of this island 'paradise', is incapable of restraining your own citizens, we will have to do the suppression ourselves. We will not be held responsible should anything untold happen to these activists in the near future. Say what you want of our actions. We will not back down from their wild threats. I feel irked having to speak to a working double. Maybe I'd take the real princess' words more seriously if she dared to face me."

The girl on the throne widened her eyes in disbelief, as if outraged by the insult. For someone to call a royal a fraud in front of her was unthinkable. However, the delegate was known for her brutally candid tongue, and she was not lying. She had seen through the Sumizunan's ruse, and she could tell the real princess was hiding right behind the screen.

"How dare you," growled the double, slamming her fist on the throne arm, "I am Fleur Noordzee, Crown Princess of Sumizuna! You have the call to call me out as an imposter-"

"That's enough," the figure finally spoke from behind the screen, a soft but stern voice commanding the pink-haired double, "she already knows I'm here."

Stepping out from the screen, the figure revealed herself as a young blonde girl, her hair tied to a ponytail and dressed in a simple yellow hakama. A delicate face which both matched and contrasted the pale albino's steel-eyed mask, she portrayed an air of elegance clashing with the delegate's hardened facade. There was much to fear for the princess of the delegate, a woman infamous for much brutality and suppression. However, she felt compelled not to show it, and be cowed by the officer's frightening scowl.

"Svetlana Yuriyuna Remitonova," she recited the delegate's name, "First Daughter of the President of Priamurye, and an autocratic princess in all but name. Devious, distrustful and as some would say, sadistic, you seem like a woman who gave up on humanity a long time ago."

"Close, but incorrect, Your Highness," the albino corrected with a wry smirk, "I didn't give up on humanity. I just never had faith in it in the first place. Ideas like morality and ethics are lies fabricated for the delusional and naive. I just see fit to follow my own interest and those of the state. Do not blame me for taking drastic action like this. It's their own fault they sought to interfere with our affairs with their hopeless crusade for the 'rights' of animals. It's only fit to see them punished for their ignorance and societal disturbance."

"You're saying they're wrong to believe in their conscience," questioned the princess in agitation, "how could you be so arbitrary? These souls are acting upon their own sense of judgement; their own sense of justice. It would be against my own sense of right to stop my subjects from following theirs."

"Is it," Svetlana goaded, narrowing her eyes in spite, "or is it just because you detest being ordered about by a foreigner that you refuse my demands."

"We both have something in common, Your Highness," she explained, "we both seek to break free from the reins of others. We want to hold on to control in a world that seeks to devour us whole, and we will trample on anyone who refuse to follow our commands. Men are monstrous creatures, and I am of no exception. These 'activists' only seek benefit at the expense of others, disrupting our economic activities for foreign powers beyond your reach, and you will continue to shield them because you see me and Priamurye as a threat to your little rump state. Letting up one bit is an invitation for others to exploit you, and you know fully well not to show any weakness."

"But I will make this clear," she hissed, "I am not like you. I do not pretend to believe in any higher purpose. I just know it doesn't exist. As long as it suits me, I will keep my citizens sedated and happy. However, I will not hesitate to crush them like bugs if they dared to oppose me."

Outraged, the pink-haired servant had half the mind to cleave her head off, clinging on to a hidden knife under her sleeve as she struggled to absorb the woman's ridicule of her leader. Even with the albino's own aide ready to take her own, she felt compelled to retaliate. However, holding a hand up to stop her, Fleur was quick not to lose her temper. She was upset and on the edge of releasing her rage, but she knew better than to give in to provocation, no matter how tempting.

"You're right on one count," she retorted firmly, trying to maintain her composure as her voice trembled under the words, "I am not like you. I believe in the good of humanity, and I believe there is kindness in you too. You may deny it yourself. You may not even realize it. But the fact that you had won the loyalty of a few showed they believe you will truly care for them as equals. Why is it then, that your ally is willing to defend you, even when you 'trample' on her goodwill?"

The princess' words felt unnaturally like poison to the Priamurian, a subtle rage building on the normally snide woman's face. Gritting her teeth, she felt insulted by Fleur's claims. To her, kindness was a weakness she had sought hard to suppress in her for a long time. A woman who would go as far as to make herself out as a fiend to force others to fear her, she felt any kind of compassion was dangerous in her position.

"Kindness," she hissed back, held back by her aide as she became exceedingly agitated with the suggestion, "you're a fool to think that of anyone, especially of me. The world is a cruel, merciless place, and people will only take advantage of that 'compassion' of yours. I dare you to show that 'kindness' in the most depraved lands humanity has to offer. I'll see how long you can hold on to your false virtues then!"

"And what happens if I can't," questioned the princess regally, her eyes bearing down on the delegate.

Combing her slightly ruffled fringes back, Svetlana simply calmed a little. Turning to face the door, she responded in the same chilling voice as before, "then you would have seen my point. Kuro," she ordered her aide, "we're leaving."

"Y-yes, madam," uttered the bothered aide, unsure at how to react. Trailing behind Svetlana, she too seemed a bit offended by the princess' verbal mockery. But as the two departed, Fleur could not help but fade a bit. Weary from the argument, she gripped on to her throne as her own aide got off the seat to help her up.

"You didn't have to argue with her," the child griped, "that woman's not worth the effort. You should-"

"No..." Fleur insisted meekly, as her servant helped her to her seat, "I'm fine... I just felt like she was trying to press me down with her presence like a thumb. She's quite a powerful mage, even without her wand. I don't understand how her magic works at all without an idol, or if she's really an esper. It's like she's from a whole different world."

"I think you're just reeling from her mindf**k, Princess," griped the servant, sitting on the arm of the throne as she massaged the princess' temples, "she scary with her tongue alone. You need a rest."

Shutting her eyes for a moment, Fleur appeared quite tired from the tirade. In her father's mysterious disappearance, she was left to take the reins of power as regent. However, with the king's prospects of survival waning, talk of the succession had begun, and should the king turn up dead, Fleur would have to be crowned Queen. Needless to say, the prospects were grating for her.

"No..." she uttered, forcing herself up her seat, "I can't rest. That woman challenged me to prove myself. I can't back down from that."

"Don't be silly," bantered the child, appalled by the princess' sense of honour, "this is no time to run into a mess. Just ignore her, it's not like-"

"I can't just ignore her, Isa," Fleur snapped, "when I saw that woman, I saw a child crushed under the realities of a cruel world. She makes herself out as someone she's not just so she could avoid being hurt again. It's an awful prospect, but I can make her realize her errors. If she will not see hope, then I will make her sense. I can prove it to her that there's still good in humanity. If I can reform the most depraved individuals the world has ever known, then I'm sure she could build the confidence to trust in the goodwill of others again."

"You sound like an evangelist, Fleur," grunted Isa, frowning at the undertaking, "Remitonova isn't a woman that can be trusted at all, let alone provide professional help for. You're a princess, need I remind you. It's not right to waste state resources just to soothe your ego."

Pausing for a moment, Fleur could not help but feel apprehensive. Stepping down the length of the throne room, she merely gazed silently over the vast expanse of the palace grounds outside. As the city skyline of Ikairie loomed beyond its walls, Fleur could only ponder. If she did not even dare to show her face to a foreign dignitary, by what right did she have to face her own people.

"Father has disappeared for some time, and the nation is slipping into confusion by the day," she explained, "it's not just her I have to prove to. It's Sumizuna as well. The people need a leader, and so far I'm been too scared to take the limelight. I have to prove I can be as capable as my father. He and I may not have chosen to lead the island, but we're not going to avoid that responsibility by any means. Isabelle," she ordered, "find me the most depraved, chaotic land in need of help. I will show her that I can be as strong as she is, perhaps even more. I will prove it to her, as a princess of the Merchant King."

HSuMS Mizuno, Sumizunan Fleet, International Waters
Massing over the horizon, the small flotilla of ships made their way across the vast open seas. Leading the fleet was one of the navy's newest additions, the La Fayette-class stealth frigates from France. Redesignated as the Ikairie-class, its French-made 100mm naval gun was replaced by the Oto Melara 127 mm/54 dual-purpose gun. However out of the six in the fleet, only two were armed. It was a discomforting situation for the admiral to see his ships turned into hospital vessels at the whim of a girl a quarter of his age. Regardless, he had little option but to comply.

An elderly, bearded man, age had been unusually kind to Admiral Steffen Andrienssen. A Dutch-born settler who had remained on the island since independence, Steffen was a veteran of the Pacific Theatre with much combat experience under his belt. But while he was used to commanding a fleet ready for battle, he had never been assigned with so little fighting strength for a conflict that warranted much more. Pressed with a humanitarian mission that was as ill-planned as his princess was impulsive, he had reason to fear for everyone's safety. Worse, Fleur herself insisted on taking charge, a naive young girl intent on proving her worth as the successor to the crown. Sumizuna may be approaching the civilians of Zaidans with promises of aid, but there is little doubt in his mind the powers fighting over the fledging state saw differently. Collateral damage was dangerously imminent, and his fleet lacked the means to defend themselves. At the very least, however, they would not be going alone. Linking up with a larger Finorskian force, he hoped Fleur would be gracious enough to let a more experienced coordinator take the lead.

"She's insane," the old man grunted, an uncharacteristic Scottish accent ringing in his mouth as he looked out into the ocean from the bridge, "jumping into a warzone with nothing but band aids and stockpiles. We might as well be playing a funeral hymn while we're at it. Navigator, what's the location of the other fleet?"

Standing in front of the bridge stood a young, violet-haired girl, wearing a cyberpunk-like bodysuit as she held her hands out over a pair of holographic tablets. Her glowing eyes resembling a pair of button switch symbols, she announced over the intercom, "Approximately 15 nautical miles southwest, Master."

Bouts of sniggers flowed over the bridge as the crewmen tried not to show their bemusement. Appalled by the address, the old man affirmed, "for the last time, I am not your 'master'. I am your commanding officer. You are to address me as 'Sir' as such."

Without a moment's hesitation, the girl declared blindly over the intercom, "yes, Master," her expression still relaxed as always. As another round of chuckles fill the air, the admiral grew slightly agitated, snapping firmly, "if anyone else find this funny, you're welcome to take over as navigator tied to the top of the mast. I swear I will gut the researcher who made that abomination."

"Aw, no need to be so frosty, Admiral," a voice came up behind him, "I thought a old fox like you would enjoy the company of young women once in a while..."

Stepping into the bridge, another figure seemed intrigued at the man's disturbed expression. A young woman with a braid of silver hair and blue eyes, she wore an unusual nurse outfit, patterned with constellations. Bending over for a closer look, she remarked, "the Neptunia series is an advanced piece of hardware developed by Sumizuna's military researchers. You of all people should be thankful to be the first to put her on her first field test before they begin producing export models."

"Well, apparently, she still has a few bugs to work out," the admiral commented snidely, "I won't be surprised if she ends up being sold in a sex shop."

"That will be up to the researchers to decide," the doctor remarked candidly, "I'm sure the good people at Mjolnir might come up with a non-combat model for the Neptunia. I'm sure it'll greatly reduce the rate of STDs anywhere."

The admiral could only frown at the doctor's words. He was clearly in no mood for jokes. Shifting away, he was about to throw a snide remark himself. However, a sudden hail from his radio operator cut him short, as he received.

"Admiral," the operator informed Steffen, "we are within radio contact with a sizeable fleet near the rendezvous point. We believe it's the Finorskian fleet. Shall I hail them?"

"No need," insisted the Admiral, "I'll do it myself." Moving to his console, he picked up his receiver as he waited for the operator to connect. As the operator gave him a thumbs up, Steffen soon spoke into the receiver, his radio transmission sent to the approaching Finorskians.

"Attention, unidentified vessels," he declared, "this is Admiral Steffen Andrienssen of the HSuMS Mizuno, commanding officer of the Sumizunan task force bound for the territory of Zaida within the Great Qing. State your name, affiliation and purpose and you will not be harmed."

Of course, Steffen was not lost to the irony. The fact that his fleet was infinitely smaller and largely composed of unarmed vessels practically made them sitting ducks. While Neptunia could identify the ships from a distance, he did not trust such alien technology to save him. He had to be sure for himself. He would wait for their answer before they approached the vessels.
Last edited by Sumizuna on Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:02 pm, edited 10 times in total.

OOC: Terra-based puppet of Wolfenium

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:52 pm

A small fleet of Black hulled Charmeran ships made its way across the ocean. The troops aboard wore their red and grey armour with pride. In the front of this fleet was the command vessel Blood dawn, the personal flagship of the red legion commander.

Resh Tunrin looked out at the sea from his troop carrier. The fleet of Charmeran ships were making great progress across the ocean. They should reach the coast of Zaida in about two days. They were told to hang back in international waters until the emperor ordered them in. Resh turned to the assembled military officers he like to refer to as the red council. His most trusted officers from all ranks of his legion.

"Many forces are converging on Zaida, this may present a problem." Said major Hier, "The Zaidan rebels themselves will most likely fight to the death. Breaking them may prove troublesome."

Resh shook his head "No matter, we are here to provide aid to Minroz in this area, we have crushed rebellions many times before. We will show these Zaidan slavers the meaning of Charmeran Justice."

This was followed by cheering from the members of the red council. However Resh has suspicions this would be a hard war, jungles were not exactly red legions favoured terrain. He thought this may be more suited to green legion, however they were back home crushing an uprising.

He cast all doubts aside, he was a Charmeran solider, it was not his job to have doubts about his leaders orders, but to folow them to the best of his ability.

Suddenly he saw a few blips on the advanced radar system on the Blood Dawn, he looked confused and saw as they moved towards the blips they were ships, painted white with red crosses on their side. Resh recognised them as Finorskian ships. He also saw another groups of unidentified ships that the Finorskian ships happened to be near.

Resh walked up to the bridge of the ship and to the comm. As commander of this mission he also had control of the navy to an extent, however if it came to an actual battle he would have to defer to admiral Urul.

"All ships, do not fire or move unless ordered, Repeat, Do not move or fire." He announced into the comm system. He then turned the setting onto all ships in the area and said; "Unidentified vessels, state your purpose and affiliation. We are a fleet from the Empire of Charmera on a mission in Zaida." He sat back in the comms chair, it was their move now.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Minroz
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Minroz » Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:59 am

Dergaria wrote:-snip-

Zhongyang International Airport, Zhongyang, Minroz

Actually the Minrozians are expecting the arrival of Dergerian representatives. Waiting for them are Defence Minister Mao Xuan Yulenyene and Foreign Affairs Minister Ivan Volodmirov. Both are standing on the platform where the Dergerian VTOL is going to land on. They’re closely guarded by elite soldiers of the Kheshig – Minrozian Special Forces.

“Welcome to Minroz. I am Mao Xuan Yulenyene, Minister of War and Defence. It’s a pleasure to meet you.” Mao introduces in his accented-English.

The Slavic minister’s turn to introduced, “And I’m Ivan Volodmirov, Foreign Minister. Nice to meet you.” He offers his handshake.

Somewhere in Ranga mountains, Hariharalaya Province

The prince’s group have settled their camp, deep beneath in the mountains, away from the preying eyes of the Imperial scouts. Sitting on his makeshift seat, Pol-orp is reading the reply from Morwen on his laptop. He was pleased with the further support, so far. He typed in the reply.

Again, thank you Miss Inglorion. Just be sure the supplies are intact. Onto your latter request, I will gladly send the Intel regarding the enemy to your forces from time to time. I will keep in touch with you when it’s needed. Over and out.

He sends it and turns his laptop off. One of his men came up to him and informs the prince that the camera broadcast is ready.

“Good…now to show off our righteous fury against the invaders.” Pol-orp smirks evilly.

Upon taking positions, the broadcast is started on, addressing the Anti-Slavers and neutral party – most particular the Minrozians and their allies. He then gave out his passionate speech.

Attention invaders, outsiders and traitors! This is Prince Pol-orp, leader of the Zaidan resistance, the rightful heir of my country. You all are coming here to die. This soil does not belong to you, nor to anyone but the people of Zaida itself. Minrozians, for three years, you all have brought untold suffering to my people and bring your heathenish ways on our culture. You don’t understand that slavery is ingrained in our culture. You could’ve let us be, deciding whether we should abolish slavery or not. But no, you forced it upon us. Now…face the wrath of my people, seething with rage of your three-year occupation. Never again, we shall submit with the evil foreigners like you. With the gods on my side, I will do anything to push you pale-skins back into the pits of the ocean, back to where you all belong. Quite fitting, worthy of your sins…against my country. Don’t forget, we will fight to the end! Against all odds, no matter what you throw at us! Long Live Zaida!

Once he finished his speech, the broadcast is turned off.

The Zaidan queen and her little sister looked horrified by what they saw.

“Oh my god…” Kanya utters anxiously, covering her mouth. She knew what happens next when he challenges the might of the Minrozian Empire. She could only hope for the best.

The three generals have finished watching the broadcast by Pol-orp. The neko officer just only roars in laughter while his female peers gave a look of indifference. Actually they are expecting the ‘resistance’ leader to be ranting individual.

“Wow, that’s a lot of hot air.” Yuelun remarked. “I think he lost it.”

“Question is…how long can you last, your highness.” Mima said.

“Haha, that idiot doesn’t realise how big the Minrozian Army is.” Yang says, steepling his fingers like an evil mastermind. “I was tempted to use nukes to where he stands.”

“Remember WMDs as last resort. Standard protocol.” Mima reminds him.

“I know, I know.” Yang holds his hand up in mock surrender. “I thought its fun to teach him a lesson that way. Anyhow, I won’t mind showing him the might of the Imperial Army. He will regret fighting us, heh.”

“Is that so?” Somsri said as her live comm-link appears in front of the generals. “And here I thought you got all it under control, your Excellencies. It seems you Minrozians aren't so great after all. Why don’t you all sit down and have a drink of ice coconut juice.” Making a snide comment to them, but the leaders of the Occupation forces are not least fazed. They’ve gotten familiar with her ever since the inauguration of the puppet queen.

“Keep talking, Zaidan.” Yuelun calmly rebuking her. “Don’t forget we floored your Royal Army before and we can do it again. And plus it’s not my first time doing counter-insurgency.”

“…What do you proposed, General Taicharii?” The Zaidan commander asked with a frown.

“It’s simple. Reorganising our forces, regroup and then hold off until the reinforcements from the mainland has arrived. It will take some time for them to arrive.” Yuelun explains. “Unlike him…” Gesturing towards the neko officer, she continues, “I want to avoid collateral damage ASAP. Why? Well, I do give a damn about the civvies whether you like it or not.”

“Meh, works for me.” Yang shrugs as he rolls his eyes.

“Can you help us?” Mima asks Somsri. The Zaidan officer ponders for a moment until she gave her answer.

“I’ll see what I can do. Like your men, our situation is chaotc as it is. Give me time to regroup them.”

“Thank you.” Mima smiles. The comm-link turns off.

“Ma’am! we got reports from Naval forces about the two unknown fleets!” The operator informed the woman commanders. “One is from Charmera and other is from Sumizuna.”

“Never heard of them.” Yang snidely comments. “I’ll prefer blasting them out of the waters if it’s up to me.”

Ignoring his comment, Mima asks the other operator, “Didn’t Zhongyang tells us about it?”

“Not yet, oh, hold on. I got it.” The operator summons the holo-screen in front of the generals for them to see.

“Interesting…” Yang quips. “Well, I guess I don’t have to worry about blowing them out of the waters.”

“Well, what to do.” Yuelun said as she puts away the holo-screen. “Obeying orders from High Command as usual. We don’t fire upon the Finorskians, the Charmerans nor the Sumizunans. Can we hail them?”

“Yes ma’am.” replied the operator.

“Okay, patch it through.”

“This is General Taichari of the Minrozian Sixth Army.” She calls out to whoever listens to this transmission. “Are you all here to help? If so, respond to this transmission, over. But please fucking hurry up! I don’t think I have much bloody time while my men are dying out there!”

“What a way to talk to them?” Yang smirks in amusement. He then look at the holo-map of Zaida. So far, the Imperial garrisons stationed in Zaida are now responding to the uprisings. The Minrozian naval forces are now patrolling the coast to make sure no one trespasses and to give firing support for their comrades in the ground forces.
Last edited by Minroz on Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dergaria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dergaria » Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:31 pm

"The feeling is mutual." Grate said as he shakes the minister's hand, it was obvious he was holding back to make sure he didn't hurt anyone's hand. The operatives in the background listened completly to the other operative giving the breifing sill, not paying any attention to the foreginers. " But onto more important matters, may we recive a building or a plot of land to set up a minor FOB for the time being, it doesn't have to be big maybe an acre." Grate was new at negotiating, and it was becoming more and more obvious to everyone. He was just trying not to offend anyone until Rex could get there. Meanwhile a small transmission goes through to all the DIF, though without a form of listening device it was unable to be heard via their radios.

Attention all units, the family is back in the nest, repeat the familyy is back. No casusalties, good work.
Last edited by Dergaria on Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Finorskia
Senator

Democratic Socialists

Postby Finorskia » Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:19 pm

International Waters, FNV Eagle of Hope

The door to the bridge opened with a noise loud enough to turn heads. Captain Julius Hartmann, a former naval officer in his mid thirties with blond hair and dark blue eyes, turned to see who had come onto the bridge. The person standing there was none other than the Civil Aid Army Field Commander Lina Saller, a women of roughly the same age as Hartmann with long flowing black hair and compassionate green eyes. Though not surprised to see the Admiral he instantly snapped to attention.
"Admiral on deck!" He shouted to the bridge crew. Everyone instantly stopped what they were doing, stood up, turned to face the Admiral, snapped to attention, and then snapped brisk salutes. Much to the Captains surprise the Admirals face widened. Then she tilted her head and smiled.
"At ease." She waved her hand and the men and women on the bridge went back to their jobs. The Captain gave the Admiral a puzzling look.
"Ma'am?" She looked at the curios Captain.
"Mr. Hartmann this is not the military this is the CAA. Such formalities as saluting superior officers every time they step onto the bridge is not a necessity." She walked up next to him, the mans 6'3 height making her look short in comparison.
"But Admiral..."
"Ssh." She put her finger on his mouth to silence him. There was some snickers from the crew. Hartmann. You'r new to this aren't you?"
"Uh. Yeah I guess." He was confused by the question. I only transferred in four months ago. Next thing I know I'm Captain of this ship."
"That's because I picked you for this job. Interesting thing you should know. This was my job till about a year ago."
"Huh?" The Captain gave her an odd look.
"My predecessor, and the women who founded the CAA had picked me for this job, when she left I was made 'admiral'." She put air quotes around the rank. "I served in the position for five years till she left. When I started I was like you, but she thought me the differences between the CAA and the military. Something I hope to teach to you." Hartman subtly raised his fi nger and pointed at himself upon hearing these words. "Anyways you called me up here for a reason didn't you?"
"Oh yes." Hartmann suddenly remembered why he had called her up in the first place. "We have two fleets bearing down on our position. The first one identified themselves as the Sumizunan Fleet we are supposed to be meeting up with. The other identified themselves as Charmeran. Both have asked that we identify ourselves."
"Hmm." The Admiral pondered the situation. "First tell the Sumizunan fleet to move into formation with ours, also inform them that I would wish for their commanding officer, or officers, to come a bored to discuss future operations. Tell the Charmeran fleet to reverse course and ignore us." Saller turned and began to leave.
"Yes ma'am." Hartmann replied with a salute that Saller caught in the corner of her eye. She stopped, thought for a moment, and then shook her head disappointingly. The Admiral then quickly left the bridge.
"Alright you heard her. Patch me through to the Sumizunians." Hartmann ordered.
"Done sir." Hartmann reached up and pulled down the mic from the box above where he was standing.

"Attention HSuMS Mizuno, this is Captain Julius Hartmann Executive Officer of the Finorskian Civil Aid Army and commanding officer of the FNV Eagle of Hope, we are inbound to Zaida to provide humanitarian aid." He paused for a moment thinking about what the Admiral had said about the CAA not being the Navy. This fleet was both friendly and peaceful.
Why not. He thought to himself, and then tried his best shot at not sticking to the years of hardcore military discipline he knew so well.
"Welcome to the fleet fellas. If you wouldn't mind pulling into formation with our ships and sending your CO and XO on over for operational discussions. Milk and Cookies will be provided." He motioned for the radio operator to switch to the Charmeran channel. This time he decided to stick to his discipline.

"Attention Charmeran fleet. This is the Finorskian Naval Vessel Eagle of Hope. You are currently approaching a neutral joint fleet bound to Zaida to provide Humanitarian aid. You are hear bye ordered by the Peoples Congress of Finorskia to divert course directly away from us and leave the immediate vicinity. Failure to comply may be seen as hostile action and could provoke war. Over." Hartmann sighed and wondered what the Charmeran fleet would do.

"Sir we're getting another message, this one from the Minrozians."
"Play it."
“This is General Taichari of the Minrozian Sixth.” She calls out to whoever listens to this transmission. “Are you all here to help? If so, respond to this transmission, over. But please fucking hurry up! I don’t think I have much bloody time while my men are dying out there!”

"General, This is Captain Julius Hartmann of the Finorskian Civil Aid Army. We are here to provide neutral and bipartisan humanitarian aid. Though I doubt we are the support you are looking for, if you want to prepare your wounded for evac we can have transports inbound to designated locations in ten minutes." Hartmann sighed. Things were starting to heat up.
Last edited by Finorskia on Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sumizuna
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Sumizuna » Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:59 pm

Charmera wrote:"Unidentified vessels, state your purpose and affiliation. We are a fleet from the Empire of Charmera on a mission in Zaida." He sat back in the comms chair, it was their move now.

"Unidentified vessels detected in the vicinity," Neptunia announced over the intercom, "they're not part of the rendezvous."

"I think I can tell from their broadcast, in case you haven't processed that in your head," Steffen growled sternly. Pulling up the receiver again, he waited for the operator to patch him through before he addressed the Charmeran fleet.

"Attention, Charmeran fleet," Steffen radioed in, "this is Admiral Steffen Andrienssen of the Sumizunan military task force. We're part of a joint humanitarian mission in Zaida and have declared our neutrality and non-intervention to your conflict. Redirect course away from the fleet immediately or we will be forced to take drastic actions."

"Must you be so hostile, Admiral," the doctor commented with a smile, "we're here to help, not to fight."

"Well, pardon me if I'm doing my job, doctor," Steffen snapped back, flashing an irksome glare at the mage, "I fought your kind before. I think I know what I'm doing."

Finorskia wrote:"Attention HSuMS Mizuno, this is Captain Julius Hartmann Executive Officer of the Finorskian Civil Aid Army and commanding officer of the FNV Eagle of Hope, we are inbound to Zaida to provide humanitarian aid." He paused for a moment thinking about what the Admiral had said about the CAA not being the Navy. This fleet was both friendly and peaceful.
Why not. He thought to himself, and then tried his best shot at not sticking to the years of hardcore military discipline he knew so well.
"Welcome to the fleet fellas. If you wouldn't mind pulling into formation with our ships and sending your CO and XO on over for operational discussions. Milk and Cookies will be provided."

MInroz wrote:
Attention invaders, outsiders and traitors! This is Prince Pol-orp, leader of the Zaidan resistance, the rightful heir of my country. You all are coming here to die. This soil does not belong to you, nor to anyone but the people of Zaida itself. Minrozians, for three years, you all have brought untold suffering to my people and bring your heathenish ways on our culture. You don’t understand that slavery is ingrained in our culture. You could’ve let us be, deciding whether we should abolish slavery or not. But no, you forced it upon us. Now…face the wrath of my people, seething with rage of your three-year occupation. Never again, we shall submit with the evil foreigners like you. With the gods on my side, I will do anything to push you pale-skins back into the pits of the ocean, back to where you all belong. Quite fitting, worthy of your sins…against my country. Don’t forget, we will fight to the end! Against all odds, no matter what you throw at us! Long Live Zaida!

“This is General Taichari of the Minrozian Sixth.” She calls out to whoever listens to this transmission. “Are you all here to help? If so, respond to this transmission, over. But please fucking hurry up! I don’t think I have much bloody time while my men are dying out there!”

As the operator adjusted the radio frequency, Steffen had to take a moment of pause. Unused to having civilians pressure him in a mission he found to disapprove of, he was finding it hard to keep a level head. Still, he had to keep his senses at a time like this, especially with a situation so volatile that the locals would consider killing them regardless of how their neutrality.

"Pardon me if I'm not in the mood for treats, Captain," he radioed Hartmann, "I'll set a course for your fleet right away. If it's not too much to ask, I'll be bringing another person on board besides myself and my XO. I can't tell you who she is yet, but you'll recognize her the moment we come on board."
Last edited by Sumizuna on Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:15 pm

Comms officer Jun turned to Resh "Sir were receiving a message from the Minrozian Sixth army!"

Interested, Resh ordered the officer to patch it through

Resh nodded and asked from the comm

"This is General Resh Tunrin of the Red Legion. We are ready and willing to assist and will make our way to your coast immediately. Send us co-ordinates for a rendezvous point and we shall meet you there. In the meantime we will be headed to your coast."

Immediately after the comms officer said "Sir the two fleets are responding, The previously unknown one has been confirmed as Sumizunan vessels"

"Play their messages"

"Attention, Charmeran fleet," Steffen radioed in, "this is Admiral Steffen Andrienssen of the Sumizunan military task force. We're part of a joint humanitarian mission in Zaida and have declared our neutrality and non-intervention to your conflict. Redirect course away from the fleet immediately or we will be forced to take drastic actions."

"Attention Charmeran fleet. This is the Finorskian Naval Vessel Eagle of Hope. You are currently approaching a neutral joint fleet bound to Zaida to provide Humanitarian aid. You are hear bye ordered by the Peoples Congress of Finorskia to divert course directly away from us and leave the immediate vicinity. Failure to comply may be seen as hostile action and could provoke war. Over." Hartmann sighed and wondered what the Charmeran fleet would do.

Resh inwardly sighed, this was where it would be difficult, with all these nations gathering in Zaida it would be difficult to navigate through the politics and the diplomacy that would inevitably occur. He was not an esspecialy skilled diplomat at the best of times.

Resh sent a message to both fleets.
"Fleets of both Sumizuna and Finorskian, we recently received a transmission from the Minrozian sixth and need to get to the coast of Zaida quickly. Our current path would take us there in time to help them. If both your fleets would move to allow us to get there then it would be most helpful."

Resh doubted they would agree and Charmera didn't want war, however they needed to get to Zaida in time to set up and help the Minrozian forces. He considered the very high likelihood that he would have to go around both fleets, loosing precious time.

Resh sat back in the command chair and looked towards both fleets, hoping the two fleets would not act rashly and attack. As that was also a possibility. The Sumizuna fleet would not present a problem however the Finorskians would most likely be problematic to fight. Also war with both countries plus the war they were about to get into would put a strain on his forces he did not want.

Resh sat back in his seat and waited.
Last edited by Charmera on Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sumizuna
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Sumizuna » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:31 am

Steffen kept silent as he heard the Charmeran commander over the transmission. He also heard clearly the Minrozians' request for help. He also knew that they were in a dangerous position. Refusing to budge would put everyone in serious jeopardy, and obeying the request might send the wrong message to the rebels. At this point, however, he would prefer to have a side to fight in. Being a fence sitter was a discomforting position to be in, and he did not like being on the fence. But while he paused to consider an answer, he heard a tussle at the back of the bridge. Looking back, he saw the princess herself trying to shove her way in, against the nervous crewmen restraining her.

"Your Highness, you're not supposed to be here," one of the lower officers pleaded, as she and Isa nudged through the blockade, "the admiral had this covered, you don't have to..."

However, ignoring the officer, Fleur quickly seized the receiver from Steffen's hands, declaring her intent to the other parties.

"This is Crown Princess Fleur Noordzee, regent of the Kingdom of Sumizuna, calling to all parties within the vicinity. Our party will agree to extend medical aid and expertise to any wounded men sent to our medical vessels, regardless of affiliation. We will set a course for Prasath as soon as we recieve a confirmation from the Finorskian Civil Aid fleet and Minrozian occupational forces the area. However, we have but one condition, that there shall be no interference from either side in our operations, as well as treatment of patients. Violation of this condition is tantamount to a breach of trust; and we will have no option but take action against such travesties. We will await your answer in kind."

Watching the girl settle the comms, Steffen clearly thought she was mad. However, stuck for words, he was not sure what to say at that point. All he could hope now was wait for an answer from the foreign fleets. At the very least, he hoped nothing drastic would happen.

Minroz
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Minroz » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:11 am

Dergaria wrote:-snip-

“Alright then, first off, where in Zaida do you have in mind?” Ivan asked the Dergerian.

Finorskia wrote:-snip-

Sumizuna wrote:-snip-

“Fat lot of help your neutral aids are. The more you guys talk, more people are dying out there. Do you fucking fools think it’s a kiddy conference?” Yuelun grumbles angrily in her native tongue. She was dismayed by their response, Finorskians and Sumizunans alike. Not to mention Princess Fluer insistence on the neutrality on behalf of her countrymen. Yuelun hardly blames her for it. Although her neko colleague on the other hand.

“Weeellll~ what do you expect of them now, sister?” Yang sneers. She knew he didn’t have a good opinion of foreigners. His exhibited arrogance clearly shows the proof of it.

“Oh do shut up, cat boy.” Yuelun grunts.

“Calm down, it’s no use arguing with them. They did declare their wish to be neutral after all.” Mima reasoned. “We can at least honour their wishes.”

“Too bad, I’m starting to regret asking them for help.” The hot-headed woman grunts. “God knows if they truly wanted to help.” She sighs as her hand opens up the canteen of vodka. “I guess it’s too late for that.” She started sipping it and then making her response, switching back to her accented-English.

“Very well, Captain Hartmann. In that case, your men will do your own thing while we yellows will be getting maimed in the battlefields, saving the ungrateful slavers from their doom while you pinkskins getting real cozy in your five-star ships, treating the wounded like hotel guests. Rest assured, we’ll not attack any Finorskian forces in respect of your bloody neutrality.” She radioed before turning the frequency to the Sumizunans. “As for you princess, regent of Sumi- eh, sumozu, sushita, Aaarrgh! Whatever! I don’t think we Minrozians can guarantee that condition at the moment. It’s not like we can’t. It’s because I think it’s unrealistic, considering the situation in Zaida is clusterfuck. Oh pardon my language. This is speaking from my experience as a veteran soldier.” She pauses to catch some breathe. “In any case, we will honour your conditions …as long as it doesn't hinder our Counter-insurgency operations. Don’t blame us if you’ve come begging us for help. Over and out.”

It’s clear she sounded annoyed, dosing with hints of sarcasm and blunt honesty. But her concerns for her men have put Yuelun on edge. She’s trying best to preserve lives of her soldiers whenever possible. She's not the only one, her best friend Mima felt the same except she does much better in keeping her temper in check.

“Congratulations Taichari, you have shown who is the boss.” Yang said sarcastically, clapping his hand – the mocking way. She glares at him in response.

“Hmph!” She huffs. “I didn’t ask for your opinion. I just do what I think it's best.”

“Okay then, tough luck. The gods of luck isn't with us today.” He quips.
Charmera wrote:-snip-

“Well, maybe at least one is willing to help us.” Mima says.

“Maybe, but I doubt they’ll make much a difference, comparing to the glorious army of Our Celestial Motherland.” Yang scoffs.

Ignoring him, it’s Mima’s turn to respond. Unlike her hot-tempered friend, she is more an amicable individual because of her friendly demeanour.

“This is General Mima Khagatai, commander of the Minrozian Second Army. Thanks for the assist Commander Resh. Your help is appreciated. We’d like to invite Charmeran Command to meet us at Prasath Island where we can coordinate our forces together. If it’s possible, the Charmeran troops – the Red Legion in particular should be rendezvous at Koh Island, where they’ll be regroup with the Imperial troops over there. We were preparing for Counter-Attack against the Slaver scum at Zaidan mainland.”

However, the three generals are interrupted.

“Sister-General! We've received the signal.” The operator informs his superiors.

“Who?” Mima asked.

“The reinforcements. From the mainland.” He replies with relief written on his face. Everyone in the room brightens up, feeling joyful. It seems the tables have turned against the rebels. However, their commanding officers knew better. They’ll not expect the conflict in Zaida to be over, even with the help of reinforcements. To them, it’s the test of the Empire’s might and prestige as a military superpower in Iclamia. If they failed in this theatre, they might as well shame their beloved Minroz itself. The Kuomintang-led regime will not tolerate another humiliation like this again.

Vang Ocean

In the middle of the Vang Ocean, a large number of green-coloured portals opening up letting out a sizable Minrozian fleet. Comprising of one Karanlik-Class battle cruiser which acts as the flagship, two Typhoon-class Missile submarines, four Arleigh-Burke-Class destroyers, twenty Type-4 Yu-class Attack submarines, two Gurptai-class - modernised Kirov-class battlecruisers, eight missile frigates, two Maometh-Class aircraft carriers. What sets these naval ships apart from the foreign fleets is that their ships’ designs looked straight out of science fictions. Except the certain few. In fact, they are the reinforcements from the mainland, commanded by the young and arrogant admiral Paek Jongmu, an aristocratic officer of Joseon descent, brimming with ambitions. The three generals of the occupation forces knew him personally. However, they detest him for his arrogant attitude but they respected him as a capable commander.

“Admiral, we have arrived. Everything is accounted for and the Fleet is ready, Your Excellency.” The lower officer informs him. Jongmu, wearing his white naval uniform, donning with gold medals, is sitting on his black leather seat. He is looking bored as hell at the moment.

“Good, good. Now hail the occupation forces. I want to speak with the generals.” Jongmu replies. Smirking to himself, he wanted to outdo the three generals as rivals and perhaps elevating his ranks above them based on his performance in Zaida. Like Yang, he’s a ruthless commander who is not above using underhanded means to accomplish the objectives for the glory of the Motherland.

“Yes sir.”

The admiral looked towards the radar-screen. His eyes then widen in shock and outrage. The admiral had noticed the foreign fleets on his radar. Jongmu wasn’t informed about it.

“What the? What in the void are the foreigners doing here!?” He gripes, calming himself down. He was quite peeved about the intervention from foreign devils. This stung his patriotism. Nevertheless Jongmu will work with them…as long as it benefits the Minrozians.

“Apparently sir, they’re coming here to help, according to High Command.” Another operator informs him. “Additionally our orders are not to attack them for any reason.”

Summoning the holo-file in front of him, Jongmu read the details of the situation. He then sighs in dismay once he finished reading. “Ye gods. I have to deal with international farce. Oh well, maybe I got to make use of this situation.”

“What do we do sir?” The lower officer asks.

“Our ships can wait. Send out the air support for our ground-pounder brothers. UAVs, bombers, strike witches, whatever in our arsenal is available.”

“Yes sir.” The officer acknowledges the order.

“Well, I wonder how the gwailos handle this situation.” Jongmu ponders about the foreign fleets in Zaida. Steepling his hands as he rests in his seat, he was planning to observe their capabilities.

Back to Prasath

Yang, Mima and Yuelun registers the information of their reinforcements. Upon realizing who the commander is, they can say one thing, which summing it up their fury.

“Shit!” They hiss altogether.

“That’s just great. Now we have to worry about that young upstart.” Yang mutters.
Last edited by Minroz on Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:30 am, edited 5 times in total.

Finorskia
Senator

Democratic Socialists

Postby Finorskia » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:35 am

MInroz wrote:“Fat lot of help your neutral aids are. The more you guys talk, more people are dying out there. Do you fucking fools think it’s a kiddy conference?” Yuelun grumbles angrily in her native tongue. She was dismayed by their response, Finorskians and Sumizunans alike. Not to mention Princess Fluer insistence on the neutrality on behalf of her countrymen. Yuelun hardly blames her for it. Although her neko colleague on the other hand.

“Weeellll~ what do you expect of them now, sister?” Yang sneers. She knew he didn’t have a good opinion of foreigners. His exhibited arrogance clearly shows the proof of it.

“Oh do shut up, cat boy.” Yuelun grunts.

“Calm down, it’s no use arguing with them. They did declare their wish to be neutral after all.” Mima reasoned. “We can at least honour their wishes.”

“Too bad, I’m starting to regret asking them for help.” The hot-headed woman grunts. “God knows if they truly wanted to help.” She sighs as her hand opens up the canteen of vodka. “I guess it’s too late for that.” She started sipping it and then making her response, switching back to her accented-English.

“Very well, Captain Hartmann. In that case, your men will do your own thing while we yellows will be getting maimed in the battlefields, saving the ungrateful slavers from their doom while you pinkskins getting real cozy in your five-star ships, treating the wounded like hotel guests. Rest assured, we’ll not attack any Finorskian forces in respect of your bloody neutrality.” She radioed before turning the frequency to the Sumizunans. “As for you princess, regent of Sumi- eh, sumozu, sushita, Aaarrgh! Whatever! I don’t think we Minrozians can guarantee that condition at the moment. It’s not like we can’t. It’s because I think it’s unrealistic, considering the situation in Zaida is clusterfuck. Oh pardon my language. This is speaking from my experience as a veteran soldier.” She pauses to catch some breathe. “In any case, we will honour your conditions …as long as it doesn't hinder our Counter-insurgency operations. Don’t blame us if you’ve come begging us for help. Over and out.”

It’s clear she sounded annoyed, dosing with hints of sarcasm and blunt honesty. But her concerns for her men have put Yuelun on edge. She’s trying best to preserve lives of her soldiers whenever possible. She's not the only one, her best friend Mima felt the same except she does much better in keeping her temper in check.

“Congratulations Taichari, you have shown who is the boss.” Yang said sarcastically, clapping his hand – the mocking way. She glares at him in response.

“Hmph!” She huffs. “I didn’t ask for your opinion. I just do what I think it's best.”

“Okay then, tough luck. The gods of luck isn't with us today.” He quips.

Hartmann sighed. Ungrateful sods should be lucky their getting any help at all. He thought to himself.
"They don't sound too happy to see us." An officer stated with a depressed tone."
"Why should they. Their getting attacked and were bringing band aids." Another replied.
"Yeah. I see your point. I guess I was just hoping for cheers and thank you's and all that stuff."
"There will be plenty of that when they loose half as many men as they would have."
"I hope so..."
Sumizuna wrote:"Pardon me if I'm not in the mood for treats, Captain," he radioed Hartmann, "I'll set a course for your fleet right away. If it's not too much to ask, I'll be bringing another person on board besides myself and my XO. I can't tell you who she is yet, but you'll recognize her the moment we come on board."

Hartmann watched as his bridge crew talked about the rather rude response from the Minrozians. He sighed once more and raised the mic to his mouth. The channel had been switched back to the Sumizuna.

"Roger that Admiral send over anyone you believe to be necessary." Hartmann switched the mic to thee ships intercom.
"All hands this is your Captain speaking. We're going to have important guests from our fellow fleet from Sumizuna. Clear the flight deck and prepare to greet them." He then switched to fleet wide broadcast.
"All vessels. We are to begin fleet merging patterns stay on your toes." He shut the mic off and looked at the incoming Sumizunian fleet. At least we're not alone. He thought.

Dergaria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dergaria » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:19 pm

Grate paused for a couple seconds as he pulled up a map of the area via his LANDWALKER system in his helmet. "Well, about anywhere would do. Still somewhere near the coast is never a bad decision."

Now fully briefed the other operatives turn towards Grate silently. Though they were talking via their helmets (aka LANDWALKER in the helmet) [OOC they use it alot]

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:02 pm

"Were getting a message from the Minrozian Sixth General!"

"Play it"

“This is General Mima Khagatai, commander of the Minrozian Second Army. Thanks for the assist Commander Resh. Your help is appreciated. We’d like to invite Charmeran Command to meet us at Prasath Island where we can coordinate our forces together. If it’s possible, the Charmeran troops – the Red Legion in particular should be rendezvous at Koh Island, where they’ll be regroup with the Imperial troops over there. We were preparing for Counter-Attack against the Slaver scum at Zaidan mainland.”

Resh was relived he had something to do and wouldn't have to deal with the "neutral" fleets as much as he would have. He took back the comm and sent a message to the Minrozians.

"This is Resh again, I will be heading to Prasath with my ship and command group. Red Legion will head to Koh Island as well. We will also be receiving reinforcements from Charmera based on how the situation goes."

The fleet separated and the Blood Dawn headed to Prasath while the rest of red legion made their way to Koh Island. The command ship Managing to navigate around the two fleets much easier than the whole fleet would have.

The Blood dawn made it to Prasath with time to spare, however the rest of Red Legion were only half of the way to Koh island.

The Blood Council and 50 Steel legionaries then disembarked on the coast of Prasath island and made their way by jeep to the Imperial Central Command.

Sumizuna
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Sumizuna » Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:29 pm

MInroz wrote:-snip-

"Grateful, aren't they," the admiral remarked sarcastically as the transmission was cut, "you're insane to go through with this. People are going to die because of this. If you wanted to prove yourself as a successor, this isn't a good start."

Looking morose, Fleur too felt his words made sense. She was too impulsive, and she did not commit to this adventure entirely on goodwill. However, it was too late to back down, and she did not want to give the 'Ice Princess of the Amur' another chance to slight her. She had to be strong, or else.

"I know what I'm doing," she spoke, "that's why I entrusted you guys to help me. Please bear with me, Admiral. There will be more coming our way."

Finorskia wrote:Hartmann watched as his bridge crew talked about the rather rude response from the Minrozians. He sighed once more and raised the mic to his mouth. The channel had been switched back to the Sumizuna.

"Roger that Admiral send over anyone you believe to be necessary." Hartmann switched the mic to thee ships intercom.
"All hands this is your Captain speaking. We're going to have important guests from our fellow fleet from Sumizuna. Clear the flight deck and prepare to greet them." He then switched to fleet wide broadcast.
"All vessels. We are to begin fleet merging patterns stay on your toes." He shut the mic off and looked at the incoming Sumizunian fleet. At least we're not alone. He thought.

Picking up the comms, he radioed the Finorskian fleet, stating, "acknowledged. We'll be boarding the vessel soon enough. Standby, captain." Switching his lines to local channels, he then ordered the ships to begin merging into the Finorskian formation. It was not hard to shuffle their positions, given that there were only to battle-worthy ships to put as escorts. He could only hope their ground forces was not as shamefully inept. It would be there that the medical teams would needed most.

Later
Arriving by a S-70B Seahawk, Steffen took a clear look at the fleet below. For a civil aid fleet, it was still far more well armed than their own, though purely by size alone. Sumizuna is an island of barely six million with many civil liberties. Its military, though significantly advanced, was small and reliant on technology and specialist training. Despite this, the princess insisted on a humanitarian mission that it was ill-prepared for. As his eyes turned to the princess sitting opposite of him, the old man somehow wished the king would return somehow. His absence had put the nation's future in question, and it was becoming a crisis of its own. As the helicopter began landing over the Eagle of Hope's flight deck, he could only hope the princess would let him take the lead.

Minroz
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Minroz » Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:18 am

Dergaria wrote:Grate paused for a couple seconds as he pulled up a map of the area via his LANDWALKER system in his helmet. "Well, about anywhere would do. Still somewhere near the coast is never a bad decision."

Now fully briefed the other operatives turn towards Grate silently. Though they were talking via their helmets (aka LANDWALKER in the helmet) [OOC they use it alot]

“I see.” Ivan hums. “If that’s what you want. How about somewhere in Napyidaw province? Pretty much a lot of coastal areas. But…much of Napyidaw is crawling with rebels. The rest is secured by our forces. So I must warn you about it.”

Charmera wrote:-snip-

Mima herself is standing outside the building, waiting for her Charmeran counterparts. Dressing in her combat uniform, she’s accompanied by her bodyguards, just in case of the surprised rebel attack which is highly unlikely, considering their location and how guarded the place is.

The base sentries are ordered, not to attack the Charmerans, given that their commanders are going to arrive on the island. Proven when the Charmerans have step foot on Prasath soil.

Once the Charmerans arrived, she greeted them in person. “I’m General Mima Khagatai,” She introduces with her warm smile. “You remember me from the transmission earlier. Oh, and please do forgive my colleague who sounded rude earlier. She just prefers to be blunt. Anyway, please come in. We have work to do.”

She beckons them to follow her into the command centre.

Bu Dak city, Koh Island, Zaida

Colonel Nguyen Li, commander of 255th Motor-Rifle Regiment, sighs. Sitting on top of his ZTZ-140 MBT, he was assessing the holo-map via his wrist-comm. He can tell the situation is very volatile. Li was ordered by his superior back in Prasath to be on stand-by until the Charmerans arrived and other Minrozian forces on Koh Island to regroup.

To be honest, Li doesn’t feel right sitting around, doing nothing while their fellow Imperials are dying in the mainland, most of whom are fighting to death against the rebels. But he trusts the judgment of his superior, General Khagatai, after serving under her for long time.

Watching squadrons of Imperial Strike Witches passing over his troops, these girls are from Lau Tan garrison where the majority of Minrozian aerial forces in Zaida are stationed. From this, he knew the battles ahead are not going to be easy. But by god, he will fulfill his duty as a soldier of the Holy Motherland and the Son of Heaven.

“Gods above, give us strength.” He quietly prays. “I hope we get out of here in one piece.” Li admits that he knew that not everyone will survive this conflict. As a hardened veteran, he knew it already back in his past tours in Heljmenistan and Khaydaristan.
Last edited by Minroz on Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:13 am

"Thank you" Resh said as he walked into the Minrozian building "And I apologise for not being here sooner, but we were delayed by the other two fleets."

Once inside he turned to introduce the members of the Blood Council. First a man in grey and red naval uniform.
"This is Admiral Urul Nurl, commanding our fleet..." The Admiral nodded

"This is our Air Marshal Rera Nuran," gesturing towards a black haired female in grey and white uniform.
"Hello. And Thank you for the warm reception." she remarks

"This is my second in command, Varal Unin..."
"Pleased to meet you" The young officer chimes in.

"This is major Usir..."
The old major nodded when introduced, his face worn after years of combat.

"And this is..."Argum", the commander of the Steel Legion forces here."
A tall thin man vaguely realises he has been spoken to then continues staring ahead at some unknown thing only he can see. He has a helmet with a reflective visor on, making it impossible to see his face.

Resh nervously turns back to Mima, obviously unnerved by the Steel Legionnaire. Resh had the hard discipline of a Charmeran solider however no matter how high in command he got, something about the Steel Legion always unmanned him.

"This is the majority of my command group, nicknamed the "Blood council"," Resh said. "And we're looking forward to working with you."
Last edited by Charmera on Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:04 am, edited 6 times in total.

Starkindler
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Starkindler » Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:01 am

Following the Zaidans latest reply, the Imperial commanders aboard the carriers began making preliminary war plans about where to land, and to build a base on shore to support Imperial operations. Given sufficent space, maybe two of them at ports, and seizing of some airports as well for air dominance. While they knew that these plans would be as well nonexistent, given the continuous change in situation happening at real life wars.

While, as they looked over at 3D satellite imagery, through a 3D screen positioned flat as a table, and controlled by motion sensors placed in the tactical room, like a video game, with very real consequences, very real characters, and very real losses, the 13th Navy had been leaving port, and increasing speed to their cruise speed at 30 knots, while the Witches started their first patrols around the ships. Since no immediate threat was detected, the witches were operating alone in their patrols, 4 up at a time working 6 hour shifts, around the clock, and the rest having their time off for regeneration and practice. Imperial policy was to conserve hydrocarbon fuel, and avoid burning anything until it was extremely necessary, relying entirely on electric energy, and magical energy - in case of the Witches.

However, when it was required, the Empire was ready to use combustible fuels, as evidenced by the fully packed cargo 747 in Inglorion livery taking off from a commercial airport carrying air mail on paper. In reality, however, the craft was loaded with weapons and ammunition destined to aid the rebels' cause. As it flied over the seas between the two archipelagos, it passed over the neutral forces, and later the Minrozians, entering their radar range, and attempting to pass as a legitimate civilian airplane.

Dergaria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dergaria » Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:18 pm

"Hmm..." Grate began thinking about the risks of having an outpost with only ten DIF to defend it against an unknown amount of rebels who are he assumed possessed shot I. Sight orders on anyone who wasn't one of them. "How many of the rebels are near there, and what sort of equipment are they having lately? I understand that the numbers are just an estimate, but estimate are useful." Grate then notified his commanding office mostly known as Rex via LANDWALKER about the possible location. The small conversation went like this....

G: Sir we have a fine location near a coast on the appearing border of the war lines, but it has a rebel problem, orders.

R: That will be fine we expect to push inwards as soon as the order comes in anyway, besides a little intel on either side is never a bad idea. Remember we still don't have a side in this don't act like you do. As for the threat just match what they estimate at with a 15:1 if they are well equipped or a 20:1 if they aren't. Now actually lead a bit while a find out more, out.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents