NATION

PASSWORD

Gibet's decision to build nuclear weapons.(Open)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Gibet
Minister

Founded: Oct 05, 2009
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Gibet » Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:54 pm

Thanks Ozy, I see your point and I actually did read the rules but, I'm not very good at following some. Sorry too, about everything else.
Gott Mit Uns!

Gibet
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Gibet » Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:55 pm

Thanks Ozy, I actually did read the rules but I'm not good at following them. I also appologize for everything else.
Gott Mit Uns!

Ozymos
Minister

Founded: Oct 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Ozymos » Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:05 pm

Gibet wrote:Thanks Ozy, I actually did read the rules but I'm not good at following them. I also appologize for everything else.

*Sticks head through back through the door*

[OOC: No need to apologise any further. If you have read the rules then there's nothing more I can say.]

*Leaves...Again*
Last edited by Ozymos on Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Through adversity, to the stars!"
The Intersystems Alliance
Liu Xiu | Excalibur Squadron

Prevania
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 06, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Prevania » Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:42 am

To: Adolph Hess, Gibet
Encryption: Theta 6

Dear Sir,

On behalf of Kriegmoglichkeiten International, I would urge you to reconsider your decision to build your own nuclear weapons. Here at Kriegmoglichkeiten International, we are committed to selling arms to anyone who has the cash to buy them. As such, we would advise you not to attempt to buld your own nuclear arsenal. Instead, we would council you to purchase your weapons of mass destruction from our company, since, unlike building them yourself, you will have instant access to a technologically superior arsenal without the need for costly, dangerous and time-consuming reasearch, development and testing.

Yours sincerely,

Kriegmoglichkeiten International
Prevania (MT)
Presenting Kriegmoglichkeiten International for all your mercenary and deniable strike needs, as well as raw materials. As a special discount, if you quote this, you will receive 5% off all purchases.

For the very best in airship design, visit The Guild of Prevanian Airship Manufacturers
Member of: IASEN, the Conglomerate

LDF Activation Status: 5
Defcon: 1

Prevania Wiki (MT)

Please note, all characters appearing in these posts are fictitious. Resemblances to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental.
Any opinions expressed by these posts may not necessarily reflect the opinions of the person behind them.
Prevania (FT)

La Habana
Ambassador

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby La Habana » Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:35 am

To: The nation of Gibet.

We wish to voice our shock and dismay at the decision of Gibet's leadership to begin construction of nuclear weapons, and implore you to rethink your current course of action. La Habana firmly believes that nuclear weapons proliferation can have no long term benefits to the global community, and Gibet's decision poses a serious threat to world security. With this in mind, we give you twenty four (24) hours to issue a statement retracting your development of nuclear weapons, or else there will be serious repurcussions for your actions.

Yours,

Diplomacy Unit D10000, Minister of Foreign Affairs.

The Original CyberPunk Dystopia of NationStates.
Proteus of F7, God of Foresight and Transformation.
LA HABANA FACTBOOK
Council Member of The Vladivostok Alliance.
New Sociopia wrote:Really camp Jesus flailing his wrists wildly and saying 'Like, ohmygod! Get out of the temple bitches! You aren't nearly fabulous enough!'
La Habana wrote:
Kalasparata wrote:I own most of Antarctica!

Like hell you do.

Rodriquezland
Political Columnist

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Rodriquezland » Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:49 am

The United States of Rodriquezland; Official reply to The Dictatorship of Gibet.

We feel that your entrance into the nuclear world is much to soon. We must advise you to consider talks with a board of nations to ensure the security and peace of the world. Rodriquezland will not take a blind eye to the development of nuclear weapons around the globe.

The United States of Rodriquezland will consider your announcment a hostile threat to our nation and the rest of the world unitl ensurance that your nation will not act in a hostile, offensive manner.

Gibet
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Gibet » Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:18 pm

OOC: We have already explained that we will not use them unless atacked first. We also, will stop building them and instead buy them from Prevania. You may not like this, but now, we have our own nuclear weapons nad some that are made for us. Agian, we won't use them unless we're attacked first.
Last edited by Gibet on Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gott Mit Uns!

Sarrowquand
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 06, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Sarrowquand » Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:15 am

OOC:

Gibet try not to take these responses personally: The fear and caution that nuclear weapons inspire and the reaction that this generates means that these are for the most part perfectly reasonable IC responses. Most threads like this have the same three or four responses from whatever nations are paying attention at the time so it isn't the case that everyone is “hating on” your nation specifically.

What you have here is an opportunity to mix all these responses into the story of your nation: How does your leader react to this? What about the people?
Katganistan wrote:Purpure argent bend
Sinister, with arms of gules
Y displayed in Or

Gibet
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Gibet » Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:56 pm

The people are shocked to learn of the worlds out cries to stop making nuclear explosives. They cry that it's their right to choose to be in the modern era. The nation has unaminously agreed to continue the production as well as the buying and selling of warheads. this may not sit well with some but, the world is changing and, we can not aford to be the weaker end of an arguement and therefore, believe the rest of the world must respect us.

OOC: In case I didn't clarify this, the flag of our country is IRAQ NOT IRAN.
Gott Mit Uns!

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents