NATION

PASSWORD

Robot War Games II [Signup]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Follas-2
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Robot War Games II [Signup]

Postby Follas-2 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:16 am

Having followed the wildly successful war games last time arranged by Crabulonia, we have decided to take the initiative and organise another game. We do hope we can attain the same level of enthusiasm Crabulonia conjured in the original signup topic.

In following are rules

1. 1000 robots only. Engineer stations are provided by Follas Design and can be operated by your engineers, however Follas Design marshalls will be present to ensure not rule break. Repair work can only be carried out using scrap material from broken bots.

i AMENDMENT: Height limit of 7 ft.

2. All equipment taken MUST be claimed beforehand. Any shields, invisibility generators, mass effect fields, or indeed, anything which is not standardly fitted in robots must be claimed beforehand and any special function built into robots also must be stated.

3. No outside help from any nation. If anybody launches proton missiles from an assault ship above the planet we are fighting over (still searching for unpopulated world) will be disqualified from the competition. Anybody not involved but firing missiles for the 'lulz' must know that this will have an international impact.

Sponsors

Follas Design

ArmaTech Corporation

Competitors

Crabulonia

Skaion

Grittonia

Wrongopia

Shinkadomayaka

Otagia
Last edited by Follas-2 on Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:35 pm, edited 6 times in total.
MT

Factbook

FT

Follas Design Storefront

Shark cannons you say?

Crabulonia
Minister

Founded: Aug 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Crabulonia » Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:22 am

To: Organizers of Robot War Games II
Subject: Competitor

This is my confirmation that The Jingoistic States of Crabulonia will once again be sending a force of 1000 robots to fight. The force includes 300 Killbot V1s, 400 Killbot V2s and 300 Hoverbots.

With Jingo we march,

Chief General Valiente

------------------------------------------

To: Organizers of Robot War Games II
Subject: Sponsorship

I would like to broadcast the show on CTV, it being originally a Crabulonian idea and broadcast on CTV. We at CTV will help to pay for the engineer stations which Follas Design will run and we feel this will help the competition. We can also create a prize fund at the end from advertisements.

We would like to float the idea of competitors paying a small fee for involvement.

Much regards,

Javier Gonzalez

Skaion
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 27, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Skaion » Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:15 pm

The galactic Federation of Skaion wishes to attend this year's second Robot War Games. We will be bringing one-thousand machines as requested, all of which will be on one ship. No special equipment or other such technologies will be brought, as we wish to keep the Games fair.

Drafted robots(ORBAT):

F-3 Kruz
Classification: Land Combat Robot
Armament:
- 4 x MXZ-1 Concussion Missile Launchers (6 CM's each)
- 2 x V-9 'V-storm' 19-Rocket Pods
- 1 x M-53 Energy Repeater
- 1 x S-2 Communications Scrambler Pod
NTBD (Number To Be Deployed): 175

ZX-2
Armament:
- 1 x KL-8 Mass Accelerator Gatling Gun (With 20,000 rounds of ammunition)
- 1 x N-1 'Skullburn' Triple-barreled Flamethrower (With enhanced fuel rods providing 150 seconds of flame)
NTBD: 300

P-60 Ulag
Classification: Land Scout Robot
Armament:
- 1 x KL-1 Mass Accelerator Gatling Gun (With 8,000 rds of ammo)
NTBD: 50

XR-A9 Graal
Classification: Field Support Robot (Land)
Armament:
- 2 x Autoloaders (Can be fitted with whatever is needed to load into a machine, usually ammunition)
- 2 x M-53 Energy Repeaters
- 4 x OG-55 Plasma Mine Dispensers (10 Plasma Mines each)
NTBD: 35

AP-5000 Tal
Classification: Field Support Robot (Land)
Armament:
- 1 x Field Repair Torch (Can aid in repairing robots who are damaged whilst fighting in the field)
- 1 x Droid Stabilisation Unit (Is used to replace/repair any damaged electronics, including software, in a machine)
- 1 x M-53 Energy Repeater
NTBD: 40

AH-8 Kruka
Classification: Sky Combat Robot
Armament:
- 10 x YAL-7 'Hunter' ATA Concussion Missiles
- 2 x JS-1 'Rel' ATG Concussion Missiles
- 2 x M-90 Energy Repeaters
NTBD: 100

AH-10 Rand
Classification: Sky Combat Robot (CAS Version)
- 4 x JS-1 'Rel' ATG Concussion Missiles
- 4 x SA-4 'Wasp' ATG Plasma Missiles
- 2 x C-12 'Klaw' 1000lb Plasma Bombs
- 4 x M-90 Energy Repeaters
NTBD: 100

KR-25 Zombie
Armament:
- 2 x Twin Plasma Repeaters
- 2 x M-5 'Hook' Concussion Missile Launchers (2 CM's each)
NTBD: 190

WX-85 High-Altitude Low-Orbit Gunship
Classification: Automated HALO Gunship
Armament:
- 2 x Light Rail Howitzers (These fire projectiles of a caliber similar to RL 105mm)
- 4 x M-20 Heavy Energy Repeaters
NTBD: 10

These will arrive on a transport ship in a few days time, depending on space-lane conditions. The government of Skaion hopes you will accept our offer, and that we can proceed with another great Robot War Games.
Last edited by Skaion on Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Dominion of the Helghon Imperial Combine

La Habana
Ambassador

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby La Habana » Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:56 pm

##Special Communique from La Habana to Follas-2, Encrypted with 4092-bit Cascade Encryption##

To: Follas-2
From: La Habana Uber Committee, and ArmaTech Corporation.

La Habana shows a keen interest in these robotic war games, as our nation has made fantastic strides in recent years in the fields of Artificial Intelligence, Systems Automation, Security Software and Hardware, Supercomputers, and Cybernetics. We have over 30 major corporations developing these systems, with ArmaTech Corporation being the dominant developer in defensive hardware and software. ArmaTech Corporation supplies the La Habana Government with various cybernetic equipment, as well as supplying hundreds of private contractors at home and abroad; with a turnover of more than US$500 billion per annum. With this in mind, ArmaTech Corporation has proposed offering a sponsorship of the Robot War Games, offering US$50 billion to help ensure the smooth running of the Games; in return they would like some electronic billboards around the facilities, in order to advertise their products.

Yours,

La Habana Uber Committee, and ArmaTech Corporation.
Last edited by La Habana on Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The Original CyberPunk Dystopia of NationStates.
Proteus of F7, God of Foresight and Transformation.
LA HABANA FACTBOOK
Council Member of The Vladivostok Alliance.
New Sociopia wrote:Really camp Jesus flailing his wrists wildly and saying 'Like, ohmygod! Get out of the temple bitches! You aren't nearly fabulous enough!'
La Habana wrote:
Kalasparata wrote:I own most of Antarctica!

Like hell you do.

Follas-2
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Follas-2 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:05 am

To: Crabulonia

No, due to the generous sponsorship of another, there is no need to claim more money.

To: Skaion

Okay, I'll add you to competitor list.

To: ArmaTech Corp.

You have been accepted as a sponsor, electronic billboards will be erected, and we can ask CTV to run adverts for you also if you would like.

Julio Abogado, Lawyer of Xaxier Follas
MT

Factbook

FT

Follas Design Storefront

Shark cannons you say?

Wrongopia
Attaché

Founded: Oct 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Wrongopia » Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:00 am

Issued by the Wrongopian High Command

Wrongopia wishes to join these games.

Our robots will consist of:
500 X-series Terminators(both arms can change into most infantry weapons, such as a plasma cannon(Can survive a a regular rocket(7 ft tall)
250 Hawk gunships(50 mm armour, energy sheilds,8 100mm repeating cannons(Fires frag or HE rounds(Arranged 4 on the area around the cockpit, 2 on wings,2 near the deployment hatches.)
250 Armadillo class mechs(50mm armour, Originally fitted with rockets on shoulders, now refitted with 150mm mass-driver cannons. 7 feet tall, average speed 10 mph)

Thank you for accepting us if you do, and oh well if you do not.
Wrongopian High Command
Last edited by Wrongopia on Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:00 am, edited 3 times in total.
[Defcon 1][Defcon 2][Defcon 3][Defcon 4][Defcon 5]

Follas-2
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Follas-2 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:15 am

Wrongopia, you are accepted into the battle. We feel that your robots are a fair level, but let us warn others. This is the maximum level of robot, these robots are a the best class we can accept, anybody launching 50 foot dragons will be promptly laughed at an ignored.
MT

Factbook

FT

Follas Design Storefront

Shark cannons you say?

Skaion
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Skaion » Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:22 am

Follas-2 wrote:Wrongopia, you are accepted into the battle. We feel that your robots are a fair level, but let us warn others. This is the maximum level of robot, these robots are a the best class we can accept, anybody launching 50 foot dragons will be promptly laughed at an ignored.

He's launching, fifty-foot...bears? :p

Wrongopia wrote:Image
Issued by the Wrongopian High Command

Wrongopia wishes to join these games.

Our robots will consist of:
500 X-series Terminators(both arms can change into most infantry weapons, such as a plasma cannon(Can survive a a regular rocket(7 ft tall)
250 Hawk gunships(50 mm armour, energy sheilds,8 100mm repeating cannons(Fires frag or HE rounds(Arranged 4 on the area around the cockpit, 2 on wings,2 near the deployment hatches.)
250 Bear class mechs(50mm armour, Arms can change into multiple heavy weapons, such as a tank barrel. Originally fitted with rockets on shoulders, now refitted with 150mm mass-driver cannons.50 feet tall, average speed mph)

Thank you for accepting us if you do, and oh well if you do not.
Wrongopian High Command
Last edited by Skaion on Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wrongopia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Wrongopia » Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:39 am

Follas-2 wrote:Wrongopia, you are accepted into the battle. We feel that your robots are a fair level, but let us warn others. This is the maximum level of robot, these robots are a the best class we can accept, anybody launching 50 foot dragons will be promptly laughed at an ignored.

Thank you.

Follas-2
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Follas-2 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:41 am

Wrongopia wrote:

Thank you.

Having relooked your case, I ask that you please scale down your bears at least 10 times, it seems highest wankery to unleash huge bears but I missed it first time from human error. The honourable gentleman from Skaion is correct, not 50 foot Mech-Bears on my watch.

You are on suspension from the list until you rectify this situation.
Last edited by Follas-2 on Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
MT

Factbook

FT

Follas Design Storefront

Shark cannons you say?

Follas-2
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Follas-2 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:51 am

An amendment has been made, new height restriction of 7 ft.
MT

Factbook

FT

Follas Design Storefront

Shark cannons you say?

Crabulonia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Crabulonia » Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:58 am

Robots all in order.

Grittonia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Grittonia » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:09 am

Grittonian Ship and Droidwright Federation of the Banking Authority (GSDFBA)

Hereby, we ask for a place in these 'Robot Was Games' for our Fambaa I Melee Battle Droids. These intelligent droids are the best of our Designers and are on par with trained Force-Users, and should it be accepted, we will only send 100 to keep the competition in this competition and because they are freakishly expensive to make.

Signed,
Chairman Sann Suo,
Chairman of the Grittonian Banking Authority

Poggle Poohah Deux Fromiage,
CEO of the GSDFBA
I am a Cultural-Nationalistic Authoritarian Socio-Capitalist. Grittonia's own Pappaïsm reflects that.
The Grittonian Embassy program!
Join my quest for World Fame! And my quest to make out with guys from all nations of the world! Sign-up now!
Hot, Dutch, gay and single!

Grittonia's Law wrote:Everyone is gay, they just don't know it.
One who automatically claims they are straight without probing are undoubtedly gay.

Gren's Theorem wrote:Everyone is attracted to Grit. Those who say differently simply refuse to acknowledge it.

"Oy vey! All he talked about was parties and sex! And those Perviolosi twins kept tugging at my pants. Get me some tylenol." - Roman Ambassador after meeting Pappa Nick & his entourage

Follas-2
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Follas-2 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:56 am

Dear Chairman Sann Suo,

Of course you can join, seem a bit confident in these robots. Care to impart some information about any special features they have?

Much regards,

Xaxier Follas, 12th clone of Henri Follas
Founder and Chief Engineer
Follas Design
MT

Factbook

FT

Follas Design Storefront

Shark cannons you say?

Grittonia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Grittonia » Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:00 am

While most stats are classified, we will get you a report soon.
The droids are equiped with Vibroblades, Xizor blades (a local ore which is also used for shielding and such) or a Electrostaff and are intelligent due to a bio-engineerd brain which gives them a thinking possiblility just slightly lower than a human or Ghat.
They have shielding around their arms, legs and head and have heavy plating on their torso.
Extremely sadistic, they will not stop until they have killed their intended target.

More info will come soon.

Signed,
Chairman Sann Duo
I am a Cultural-Nationalistic Authoritarian Socio-Capitalist. Grittonia's own Pappaïsm reflects that.
Join my quest for World Fame! And my quest to make out with guys from all nations of the world! Sign-up now!

One who automatically claims they are straight without probing are undoubtedly gay.

Gren's Theorem wrote:Everyone is attracted to Grit. Those who say differently simply refuse to acknowledge it.

"Oy vey! All he talked about was parties and sex! And those Perviolosi twins kept tugging at my pants. Get me some tylenol." - Roman Ambassador after meeting Pappa Nick & his entourage

Follas-2
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Follas-2 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:03 am

That sounds like fair enough description. Can 100 take out 1000 though?

Xaxier Follas
MT

Factbook

FT

Follas Design Storefront

Shark cannons you say?

Grittonia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Grittonia » Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:08 am

These droids are on par with trained force users, due to our problem (almost no Force Sensitive people).
With their built-in Jetpacks (located in both of their feet) they can easily take on 1000 droids.

Signed,
Chairman Sann Duo.

Skaion
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Skaion » Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:00 pm

So they're like, star wars droids? Cool...also, I noticed they're melee droids, any ranged weapons?

Grittonia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Grittonia » Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:07 pm

Skaion wrote:So they're like, star wars droids? Cool...also, I noticed they're melee droids, any ranged weapons?

OOC: No, they have the Jetpack function of a Dark Trooper in their feet and their Melee functions come from a magnaguards with torso plating of a B3 Super Battle Droid.... Think of a highly intelligent, highly sadistic super-upgrade of the Magnaguards.

Shinkadomayaka
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 23, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Shinkadomayaka » Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:18 pm

The Empire of Shinkadomayaka would like to participate. We will send 1000 A12 Procater Battle Droids. Here are the stats.

A12 Procator Battle Droid

Hieght:6"8
Width: 2 Feet
Weapons:
2x X152 Heavy Repeating Blasters with heavy cooling Coils
1x Shoulder Mounted Tara Railgun
1x Heavy Duty Jetpack
Defense:
1x Heavy Hull
1x Internal Deflector Shield Generator
Military service compulsary.
Benevelont Dictatorship.
DEFCON 1: Relative Peace
Quotes of Awesomeness
Tsaraine wrote:Somewhere in Philadelphia, one school administrator has just smacked another school administrator upside the head. "Damnit, Jenkins! I told you we should just have gone with chastity belts!"

Huntertopia wrote:95% of all teens would cry if Justin Bieber was jumped and killed. 4% would laugh at his dead corpse. If you are the 1% that jumped him, copy and paste this in your sig.

Protectorates:
Percussionistsers

Crabulonia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Crabulonia » Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:31 pm

I better announce my statistics for the V2 then.

Height: 6" 11'
Armament(s): Gauss Rifles

That's all I've got on that one. For more information, check out the military supplier link in my sig.

Otagia
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 16, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Otagia » Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:48 pm

To whom it may concern,

We at Pale Rider Arms are extremely interested in entering our Shinigami Combat Avatar in your competition. Upon review of posted rules, we anticipate no problems with our application. Please address any questions to the Pale Rider Arms complaints department.

Yours,
ONV Gave Peace A Chance
PRA Public Service and Punishment Detail Department

Wrongopia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Wrongopia » Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:58 am

I hath changed our heavy weapons. Sorry for the inconvienience.
Last edited by Wrongopia on Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Skaion
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Skaion » Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:57 pm

Is there a limit to the number of nations that can join the contest? Also, when do we get started? :D

Follas-2
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Follas-2 » Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:27 pm

Thank you Wrongopia for meeting specifications. No inconvenience, you poked a good flaw in the rules which we hadn't addressed.

We've not decided upon any number of nations. Guess it'll be starting some time soon, but currently Follas-2 is suffering some internal trouble. We'll get the Killbot police armed and destroy the internal descent.

Keep informed on current situationm, the current list seems appropriate.
MT

Factbook

FT

Follas Design Storefront

Shark cannons you say?

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents