NATION

PASSWORD

Rex Venit: A Royal Treaty (TG entry, Councordia/Isarabaeum)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Isarabaeum
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Rex Venit: A Royal Treaty (TG entry, Councordia/Isarabaeum)

Postby Isarabaeum » Mon May 13, 2013 10:47 pm

He smiled. "Glad to hear! Let me change into some more traditional clothing and I'll be ready."

After not too long when by, he re - emerged from out of the bathroom with that same suit on that he had meant to wear yesterday - yes, that red and black robe with the giant, golden belt - buckle to hold the sash up together with the pants as well, for it WAS one of his favorite pairs of clothes to wear anyways - regardless of what type of wear it was.

"Follow me please - if you'd kindly..."

He continued to progress through the halls slowly of his large mansion, and eventually he led the other King out of his house. After a limo took them to where they needed to be, the young King made sure that Will received extra hospitality for his "valiant acts" from yesterday, too. He also made sure that the audience and the hosts of theirs knew about it too, and even took a moment to clap for Will when the young King first acknowledged it. Immediately after though in what seemed like a sporadic act of rage, Vasil grabbed the camera - pointed it forcibly at himself - and yelled

"For all of those who tried to kill me yesterday - how DARE you! Who 'da hell do you think you are, Batman? Look, even if you want to be - you're not! Nor will you ever be! And understand that I'm bullet proof too, mothers like Fiddy - Cent!" Using one of his hands, the then made a gang symbol - or at least what he thought was one - with his hands, too.

"You can shoot me ten times, and I'll still get back up! And yesterday was proof of that! Want anymore now? Huh, hm?! Then go TALK TO 'YO MOMMA! There's a reason why gerbils constantly crap out rainbows in my mind, bi - atch!" Now he left the camera alone, retreating back to his sofa afterwards as he smiled now as if he had just had the time of his life.

"Don't you agree, Will?" He asked as he looked at him from a sideways angle.

Councordia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Councordia » Mon May 13, 2013 10:53 pm

"Absolutely." Will smiled casually at the camera. He was used to the television, and knew how to act. "You're an opponent to be reckoned with, and your enemies have no idea of your abilities." He stared at the camera. "And the Kingdom of Councordia...with its weapons and warriors, stands against anyone who wants to overturn His Majesty's just reign."
<<Puppet of Adventus Secundus and Gratia Infinita>>

His Highness King Friedrich Sautter III
Crown Prince Martin Sautter
His Highness Prince Willhelm Duke of Falkbarsch.

IC population: 12 Million

Isarabaeum
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Isarabaeum » Mon May 13, 2013 11:11 pm

"Dang straight!" He yelled aloud again, clapping again - for some odd reason. "From the man himself who saved me! Listen to him, because this guy attacks sharks when he smells them bleed, he's such a badass! Also, he doesn't go 'swimmign' - water just wants to be around him, and Lincoln MAY have freed the slaves - but this guys' everyones' master! As for me, will - I just wear a black belt on the beard that I grown on my -"

The tv then cut to some commercials, but he didn't care and continued anyways because he didn't notice. But when it was all finished, he couldn't wait to see what the people thought about him once he came home to recover. With the help of his personally hired staff as well - some men picked up Vasil while he was still in his wheelchair to help him go back up the same pair of stairs that Will had first seen when he had first landed. He brought a final gift to Will as well, and it was simply nothing more than that day's edition of his National newspaper - which featured the both of them on it, and a bad picture taking with a civilians cell phone who tried to get in on the action as well. Before Will's plane was within landing distance though, Vasil made sure to stand up again and salute the King, military style by the way he had always seen it done in both movies and video games before now alike - right arm raised up, with the tip of the fingers on that same hand lightly pressed against his forehead as well.

"It was fun while it lasted," Vasil began to tell the other King.
"I hope you had at least some fun while you were here, and I am sorry if I did anything so as to offend you or anything else like that now. We don't have too much longer now before your plane gets here too, so I'll simply leave it at this - I look forward unto your next visit, which I can't wait for myself, too." He laughed a bit, and after he recovered he said
"Maybe next time, you can even meet my wife! Who knows? Maybe we'll have our first kid then. Regardless of whatever the situation is - I know we'll have a better time then."

Councordia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Councordia » Tue May 14, 2013 5:45 pm

Will returned the salute, surprised that the man could summon the discipline to salute with his injuries.

"I am glad our countries could finally draw closer." He said somewhat stiffly. "And I for my part apologize for my inexperience and naievete, which likely endangered our negotiations."

Isarabaeum
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Isarabaeum » Tue May 14, 2013 6:25 pm

He laughed about it afterwards, as you cold tell by the immense amount of air that blew forth from his breath.
"Worry not about that, you simply did what you thought was right at the time, am I right? Like you said before, you had never had any ACTUAL fighting experience hitherto (before) then, so I do not blame you for it. A tactician like me would've taken forever to figure out what to do anyways, so your actions helped, if anything."

Councordia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Councordia » Tue May 14, 2013 6:33 pm

"Martin would have done better." Will said, reflecting. "He is a warrior. But thank you for your kind words, and your kindness. I hope you and your wife grow closer."

Isarabaeum
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Isarabaeum » Tue May 14, 2013 6:44 pm

"Martin? Is that - a friend of yours?"
But before you could answer, the copter began to try to land - so nothing could be heard except it. After its door was swung open by your guards, the staircase was dropped and they waited for your arrival. Unlike last time though, Vasil did not flinch when he saw the men's weapons - in fact, instead he dropped back down into his wheelchair again, so he could get comfortable.

Councordia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Councordia » Tue May 14, 2013 7:10 pm

Will shook hands with the King one last time. " He's my brother. Goodbye. You will be in my prayers." He smiled at Vasil. Then the Adler was there, blasting them with the warm breath from its engines. "Farewell." He boarded, and it climbed quickly into the sky, becoming no more than a dot.

Will sat stone-faced through the trip. Then a thought. I killed a man. I nearly died.. A torrent of emotion unleashed and he wept silently in his harness.

Forgive me, O Lord

Three Months Later

"Kai Faber, Johanna Daucher, she of noble name, and Alanna Zimmerman will be the primary members of the diplomatic team, with Kai as the primary representative. A detachment of Mountaineers will of course be with them." The Speaker of the House droned on through the message. "representatives from Adlercorp and Wegelcorp will come along, and Jan Klauseiwitz is our first college student to enroll in an Isarabaeum university. We are still waiting for a response team from their government. They will leave in two weeks."

Isarabaeum
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Isarabaeum » Tue May 14, 2013 7:30 pm

That same TIME later, this later had been successfully sent to Will and his group directly by the man from before again,

"Lukas Aggela has a preferred group of those whom he'd like to work with - I assure your that there will not be too many, for he usually works with a group of three others from our nation. This will be his diplomatic team, with him as their primary representative too. They will not bring anything with them, except the limousine that will take them to their location. Representatives from our cargo ships needed for our steel trade agreement will accompany them, and Zari Aurelius is our first college student to enroll in an Isarabaeum university. The ones who will be with Lukas are that response team that you are looking for. They will all leave when you ask them individually, but give them at least a month please - unless they stir up trouble."

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents