NATION

PASSWORD

Zombie Outbreak

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Calingia
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Zombie Outbreak

Postby Calingia » Fri May 03, 2013 11:49 am

The worst has happened. A global outbreak of the necroa virus is wiping out humanity. It turns it's victims into fast cannabalistic freaks. The virus is not airborne, but is spread through bodily fluid contact via bite or scratch. Calingia has set up a huge labrortory to try to contact other countries to team up and find a cure. Calingia also needs more troops to help with the evacuation of cities. to play, put the name of your country and what u want to do

Montecarlo
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Montecarlo » Fri May 03, 2013 1:50 pm

Good Afternoon,

The Commonwealth of Montecarlo sympathizes with your crisis. Unfortunately, our military is not prepared for a confrontation of this magnitude at the current moment. However, a recent joint meeting with the Ministry of Health decided that funds would go into "finding a cure." We will be sure to tell them that gas masks are unnecessary. In additional local response, we will have to increase manpower on our illegal immigration walls. Please don't take this the wrong way, but infected Calingia refuges are the last thing we need in Montecarlo. We will be in touch.

Sincerely,
General Samuel Tankford
Montecarlo Miltary Ground Sector
Official Statement from The Commonwealth of Montecarlo
The East Pacific
WA Member

Santa Angela
Secretary

Founded: Apr 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Santa Angela » Fri May 03, 2013 9:59 pm

To: All nations
Message: We, the government of Santa Angela, request for military assistance. Our passive nature developed with our nation, creating the effect of an extremely small military. Our small military has been easily overrun by those infected by the necroa virus. The entire country has been taken by the grip of the virus and our entire uninfected population is 12,937 people. We humbly ask for assistance in combating the virus. A lab containing less than 500 people has been built dedicated to finding a cure.

Calingia
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Thank u

Postby Calingia » Tue May 07, 2013 6:30 am

Thanks for playing. But the game is not over. We will be sending troops to all of your countries. However, not accepting calingian refugees is not an offense. We understand. Please stay in contact, we can survive this. :) We WILL assist all of our allies.
Last edited by Calingia on Tue May 07, 2013 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Legion of The Dark Crown
Envoy

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Legion of The Dark Crown » Tue May 07, 2013 7:31 am

We are with you Caligia....the armies of the Dark Crown are mobilizing to eliminate this threat... 8)..together we can wipe out this stain on humanity
Last edited by The Legion of The Dark Crown on Tue May 07, 2013 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Abbreviation: LoTDC

For simplicity's sakes. Just call me Legion eh?

Calingia
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Calingia

Postby Calingia » Wed May 08, 2013 5:59 am

Thank u Dark Crown. Calingia really appreciates it. And yes, with the help of our allies, we can and will find a cure for the deadly necroa virus. Now, we ask that all of our allies send their best minds to our Z Com command center and research lab so we can find a cure faster, So, we will be sending military choppers to your countries to pick up your scientists and bring them here to work on a cure. Thank u and remember, if we all do this together then we can find a cure. We will be in touch via our communications center. :!:

Calingia
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

New strain of Necroa virus found

Postby Calingia » Wed May 08, 2013 6:07 am

Attention! Attention! This is the president of Calingia! The worst has happened! The Necroa virus has mutated and is now airborne! That's right! It is infecting anyone who is not wearing a gas mask or something of that nature! Now there r 2 strains of the virus! The one which is only spread through bodily fluid contact and now the the airborne one!!! Now our current uninfected population has been reduced to only 12,000!!! Please we r requesting military assitance! i am contacting u from our communications base at Z COM command center! Please! We need military aid ASAP! Please send ....[static]..........................................................................................
Last edited by Calingia on Wed May 08, 2013 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Legion of The Dark Crown
Envoy

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Legion of The Dark Crown » Wed May 08, 2013 6:36 am

The 21st Cohort of The Legion of The Dark Crown has been dispatched to investigate the sudden s.o.s signal, broadcasted from the Calingia Z Com Command center....awaiting further news
Abbreviation: LoTDC

For simplicity's sakes. Just call me Legion eh?

Santa Angela
Secretary

Founded: Apr 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Santa Angela » Sat May 11, 2013 12:44 pm

The population of Santa Angela has been reduced to a population of 213 uninfected people. The troubled nation has been reduced to a single skyscraper in the center of it's capital. A SOS signal has been established at the top of the tower. The undead do not know of the living in the skyscraper, but it won't be for long.

Calingia
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Calingia » Tue May 14, 2013 3:43 pm

We are sending troops to all of your countries however we need help too!! Someone we r requesting military assistance the infected seem to have mutated well some of them at least they've turned into these 6 foot bulky beasts soldiers r calling them tanks please send support we can't............static

Divided America
Diplomat

Founded: May 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Divided America » Tue May 14, 2013 5:02 pm

Hello this is the Confederate states of America we will eliminate this virus by killing the zombie also the soilders will have a bite and scratch proof armor
My nation is supposed to have a Powerful Economy. If you don't like it then Boo Hoo

Intonisia
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Intonisia » Tue May 14, 2013 5:53 pm

TO: nation in need of help

we have heard the virus has spread to your nation. our nation has recently went through the same crisis and is willing to do anything to help
we are sending 5,000 infantry all trained for head shots, martial arts, and draped in antizombie armor
700 juggornaughts who are heavy infantry troops who act as mobil gun turets so to speak carrying mini guns.
several helicopters to evacuate as many refugees as we can ( to be noted infection chacks will take place before pick up. so if any person and i mean any man woman or child turns out to be infected they will be..terminated) this may seem harsh but its a necissary evil we learned to come to cope with in order to save our own nation from these infected monsters

12,000 of our own anti zombie agencie the F.V.Z.A federal vampire and zombie acosiation
will be sent to help z-com dispatch the infected while the juggurnaughts and the infantry work on geting your people to saftey.
Last edited by Intonisia on Tue May 14, 2013 5:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ns ww2: defeat
deneager intonisian conflict: victory
simonian civil war: victory
intonisian_ezmexican war: victory
panem civil war : withdrawl
port charrlote invasion : withdrawl

btw: if any of you had the displeasure of talking to me on here pre 2016 im sorry

Confederate Arkansas
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Confederate Arkansas » Tue May 14, 2013 6:00 pm

Hi The is Confederate Arkansas Speaker in Fourms of the 4 Riech.
The Large Army of the 4 Riech Will Evacuate You and send Z.R.T -Zombie,Response,Team-.

Calingia
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

calingia

Postby Calingia » Thu May 16, 2013 6:24 am

Thank u all. We despretely need those juaggernuats to come to calingia. as for terminating infected calingia citizins, it is not an offense. However we ask that u accept all uninfected calingians into your country.And now our current uninfected population is 213.thank u and we will stay in contact via our z com command center. and our military will be aiding your military. Thank u all. Calingia greatly appreciates it. Oh and we ask that u donate some of your anti-zombie armor to our military. Thank u. :)

Calingia
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

calingia

Postby Calingia » Thu May 16, 2013 6:28 am

Attention! Attention! Our zcom command center has been destroyed! Thats right! It has been overrun with the infected! It is only me and 12 citizins left! We r requesting immediate aid! Please!

Divided America
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Divided America » Thu May 16, 2013 4:46 pm

Alirght The Divided America soilders has Landed!
My nation is supposed to have a Powerful Economy. If you don't like it then Boo Hoo

Intonisia
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Intonisia » Thu May 16, 2013 5:01 pm

Calingia wrote:Thank u all. We despretely need those juaggernuats to come to calingia. as for terminating infected calingia citizins, it is not an offense. However we ask that u accept all uninfected calingians into your country.And now our current uninfected population is 213.thank u and we will stay in contact via our z com command center. and our military will be aiding your military. Thank u all. Calingia greatly appreciates it. Oh and we ask that u donate some of your anti-zombie armor to our military. Thank u. :)

1,000 suits of armour arive with 700 juggornaughts
ns ww2: defeat
deneager intonisian conflict: victory
simonian civil war: victory
intonisian_ezmexican war: victory
panem civil war : withdrawl
port charrlote invasion : withdrawl

btw: if any of you had the displeasure of talking to me on here pre 2016 im sorry

Calingia
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Thank u

Postby Calingia » Sat May 18, 2013 1:04 pm

Thank u all! We have 7000 jaugernuats fighting th infected right now! But as we speak I have benn rescued by a divided America rescue chopper. I am now being dropped off at the capital of divided America to speak to their president about finding a cure for the virus. Meanwhile calingia is in ruins. We must find a way to exterminate all the zombies. This is the president of calingia speaking. Thank u all for ur time. Also if u have calingian refugees at your country please take care of them. Thank u
Last edited by Calingia on Wed May 22, 2013 2:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Akirii
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Akirii » Sat May 18, 2013 1:53 pm

The People's Republic of Akirii is willing to assist to evacuate people and put down the "zombies". People's republic will be sending supplies, medicine and some men to help. We can also provide air support from a chopper, hope we can deal with this.

Divided America
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Divided America » Sat May 18, 2013 1:54 pm

My capital is Richmond,Virginia

Divided America
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Divided America » Sat May 18, 2013 4:25 pm

Hmmm instead of making a cure we will wipe out the infected with a gas bomb

The Heinrich Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Heinrich Empire » Sat May 18, 2013 4:48 pm

Divided America wrote:Hmmm instead of making a cure we will wipe out the infected with a gas bomb

But how do we know that the infected can die from gas?

~Prime Minister Michael
~Prime Minister Michael

LONG LIVE THE HEINRICH EMPIRE!

"He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious." ~Sun Tzu

"The Main Purpose of Business is Style. People Buy Style." ~Me

Part-Polish, Part-German, Part-Irish, Part-French.

Not a Nazi. Not a Brony.

The Heinrich Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Heinrich Empire » Sat May 18, 2013 4:51 pm

Alright kid, listen to me, and this outbreak will be forgotten.

You have to quarantine the entire country. Have your military mobilized, locked and loaded. Order them to eliminate any infected. Evacuate any non-infected citizen, and get them to a bunker or shelter. Lastly; if the area is clear, burn the corpses of the infected. Keep doing this until every single infected person is dead and gone.

Good luck.

~Prime Minister Michael
~Prime Minister Michael

LONG LIVE THE HEINRICH EMPIRE!

"He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious." ~Sun Tzu

"The Main Purpose of Business is Style. People Buy Style." ~Me

Part-Polish, Part-German, Part-Irish, Part-French.

Not a Nazi. Not a Brony.

Asuiop
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Asuiop » Sat May 18, 2013 5:04 pm

Receiving the message of the total zombie takeover, Asuiop has sent airplanes to perform a mass bombing of Calingia. A message has been sent to the remaining survivors to go underground, deep underground if possible.

Meanwhile, the various corporations of Asuiop are trying to claim the abandoned land of Calingia.
"Unless hes ready to put some serious boot to ass, Hungry is fucked. Blobhemia, Austria, Switzerland, Britanny and whoever else gets cascaded. Thats a hell of an alliance to go against, especially because you know France will worm their way in too. They always do."
- Some random EU3 player

Join the UU(Unitarian Union) today! We are completely open region with our own centralized currency, the Unitaria! The only requirement is that you change your currency to the Unitaria.

Divided America
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Divided America » Sat May 18, 2013 5:14 pm

Ok i will have to nuke this country in 2 months evacuate any calinga refugees or send them to me-President Johnson Lee
Last edited by Divided America on Sat May 18, 2013 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents