NATION

PASSWORD

Homosexuality Banned in UKH [MT|SEMI-OPEN]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

New Tyran
Senator

Founded: Jan 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Tyran » Sat May 25, 2013 1:25 pm

Querria wrote:
Shazbotdom wrote:
No it doesn't. Both parties do not have to agree to a Retcon. If one party decides on a Retcon, then that Retcon is cannon for both sides.

I"ve been around this block a few times.

But why side with the other guy, I mean it's not really fair man. I spent a lot of time doing that, and I had plans with other players to do a roleplay.

And before you came in me Davida and the OP plus others had plans to make this RP interesting and fun. I had ten pages of pre written content that still ended with the colony in enemy hands and my nation torn in half by a civil war causing more damage than you ever could Querria but you blew that chance.

Lock this thread.

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2004
Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Sat May 25, 2013 1:26 pm

Querria wrote:
Shazbotdom wrote:
No it doesn't. Both parties do not have to agree to a Retcon. If one party decides on a Retcon, then that Retcon is cannon for both sides.

I"ve been around this block a few times.

But why side with the other guy, I mean it's not really fair man. I spent a lot of time doing that, and I had plans with other players to do a roleplay.

I am not siding with anyone in this conflict. I am siding with standard procedures that have been around here on NationStates since I first joined back in September of '04. What's with this persecution complex?
ShazWeb || IIWiki || Discord: shazbertbot || 1 x NFL Picks League Champion (2021)
CosmoCast || SISA || CCD || CrawDaddy || SCIA || COPEC || Boudreaux's || CLS || SNC || ShazAir || BHC || TWO
NHL: NYR 1 - 0 WSH | COL 0 - 1 WPG | VGK 0 - 0 DAL || NBA: NOLA (8) 0 - 1 OKC (1)
NCAA MBB: Tulane 22-18 | LSU 25-16 || NCAA WSB: LSU 35-10

Querria
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 15, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Querria » Sat May 25, 2013 1:33 pm

Shazbotdom wrote:
Querria wrote:

I am not siding with anyone in this conflict. I am siding with standard procedures that have been around here on NationStates since I first joined back in September of '04. What's with this persecution complex?

Well, the whole situation is biased. I've read the rules.

Plus doesn't this whole RP have to be re-done now?

IF there is not SOME concession made for me, that I agree with right now, I am NOT agreeing with ANYTHING here AT ALL.

New Tyran wrote:
Querria wrote:

And before you came in me Davida and the OP plus others had plans to make this RP interesting and fun. I had ten pages of pre written content that still ended with the colony in enemy hands and my nation torn in half by a civil war causing more damage than you ever could Querria but you blew that chance.

Lock this thread.

Send me those ten pages. Picture/link or it didn't happen.
Last edited by Querria on Sat May 25, 2013 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Civilization Index| RPs & Stories
Join the Midnight Vale.
LFPD Soveriegn wrote:WHY IS EVERYTHING BLOODY BLUE

Forsher wrote:I blame the French.
Collectivism sucks, Embrace Individuality.
Adding nothing of substance to online discourse since Xmas 2023. Just a content creator playing games.

New Tyran
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Tyran » Sat May 25, 2013 1:36 pm

Querria wrote:
Shazbotdom wrote:

IF there is not SOME concession made for me, that I agree with right now, I am NOT agreeing with ANYTHING here AT ALL.

Nobody really cares on what you agree or disagree with. Hopes Progress is my nation you can't do fuck all to change that or have a say on how it is run. I no longer HAVE ANY INVOLVEMENT IN THIS ROLE PLAY so anything that includes New Tyran or her colonies NEVER happened. Get over it.

New Querria
Civilian

Founded: May 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Querria » Sat May 25, 2013 1:39 pm

Hey guys.

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Sat May 25, 2013 1:39 pm

Querria wrote:
Shazbotdom wrote:

No, no, no, no.

This situation is NOT biased. And what do the rules have to do with this?

There do not have to be any concessions made for you. If he retcons then that is his prerogative. That is his decision and he does NOT have to make any concessions for you. This is how things work here.
ShazWeb || IIWiki || Discord: shazbertbot || 1 x NFL Picks League Champion (2021)
CosmoCast || SISA || CCD || CrawDaddy || SCIA || COPEC || Boudreaux's || CLS || SNC || ShazAir || BHC || TWO
NHL: NYR 1 - 0 WSH | COL 0 - 1 WPG | VGK 0 - 0 DAL || NBA: NOLA (8) 0 - 1 OKC (1)

Querria
Ambassador

Postby Querria » Sat May 25, 2013 1:39 pm

New Tyran wrote:
Querria wrote:

Nobody really cares on what you agree or disagree with. Hopes Progress is my nation you can't do fuck all to change that or have a say on how it is run. I no longer HAVE ANY INVOLVEMENT IN THIS ROLE PLAY so anything that includes New Tyran or her colonies NEVER happened. Get over it.

Quit being unfair, and grant please me the concession I'm asking for: the RP is canon. You have the account, and I'll leave free Hope to cease to exist. That's the way this should be done.

If not then I will carry on, refuse to accept the retconn, and the RP will still count as canon
Last edited by Querria on Sat May 25, 2013 3:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Join the Midnight Vale.

Adding nothing of substance to online discourse since Xmas 2023. Just a content creator playing games.

New Tyran
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Tyran » Sat May 25, 2013 1:41 pm

Querria wrote:
New Tyran wrote:

Sassinia and I have a land, and I control Free Hope still, that I'm basing off of this Roleplay, and you can't do anything to change it.

Quit being unfair, and grant me the concession I'm asking for: the RP is canon. You have the account, and I'll leave free Hope to cease to exist. That's the way this should be done.

Your canon wouldn't be acknowledge because you are basing your future RP's on events that never happened without my involvement and if I say they aren't canon, it isn't canon. Get that through your think skull...

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Sat May 25, 2013 1:42 pm

Querria wrote:
New Tyran wrote:

Quit being unfair, and grant please me the concession I'm asking for: the RP is canon. You have the account, and I'll leave free Hope to cease to exist. That's the way this should be done.

If not then I have to base Free Hope on another thing, not on Hopes Progress

Yes he can. He reconned which means nothing he did in this RP exists.

Reconning means that this RP is NON-CANNON for him and for you as it doesn't exist.

How hard is that for you to understand?

The Empire of Terra
Diplomat

Founded: May 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Empire of Terra » Sat May 25, 2013 1:45 pm

This is why I want the thread locked.
I now own the following: The entire land of Zatak, New Vladimir, a colony, Terran soil(my original), part of Alpha, and part of 'murica.

Defcon:
1: Peace
2: Military Ready
3: Terrorism engaged
4: War
[5: Five Front War or more.]

No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. You won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country...'Well, your granddaddy shoveled shit in Louisiana.' (General George S Patton)

Querria
Ambassador

Postby Querria » Sat May 25, 2013 1:45 pm

OOC: Canon wise, Querria STILL controls Free Hope, and everything is still canon for my nation. As far as I see, Sassinia still controls his half of the captured colony too. Last I heard from him he ignored any claims made otherwise.
Last edited by Querria on Sat May 25, 2013 2:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Join the Midnight Vale.

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Sat May 25, 2013 1:46 pm

Querria wrote:I'm still asking, can you please leave the RP as canon?

He already said that he reconned it. Which that means that he doesn't want it to be Canon.

New Tyran
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Tyran » Sat May 25, 2013 1:46 pm

Querria wrote:I'm still asking, can you please leave the RP as canon?

No.

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Sat May 25, 2013 1:47 pm

Knock off the threadjacks and get back on topic, please.

The Empire of Terra wrote:This is why I want the thread locked.

Drop this topic, The Empire of Terra. You've asked in moderation and been answered. You either need to get back on topic or leave the thread. I will NOT ask again.

Blekksprutia
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Blekksprutia » Sat May 25, 2013 1:50 pm

To Whom it May Concern
Your time is up. You have not repealed your act of injustice. Blekki troops are entering Haguenau this minute. This is your last chance.

Chairman of the Human Rights Council of Blekksprutia (HCRB),
Tuumi Aktaaweino
Last edited by Blekksprutia on Sat May 25, 2013 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KILLUGON and BERNIE SANDERS and my moirail, ERIDEL.
Founder of Kotturheim, home to my GAY POLECATS, who are TOO FABULOUS FOR YOU.
Arg: Blekk does that. The topics of same sex marriage and the human race's fight against idiocy motivate him to write some truly impressive and glorious rants that deserve to be remembered and sigged.
Zott: I see our Blekky has discovered the joys of amphetamines.
Horus: blekky you are blekky i am horus
Rio: Blekky you are the best person on this website. Figuratively, kiss me.
Blekky is like a bunny. He looks adorable, yet he might bite you till it hurts.
Veccy: you're the worst blekky
The Balkens: Blekk does that, he has been taught by NSG's greatest practitioners of Snark to Snark combat.
Napki: Marry me, Blekk
Aeq: Blekk, you are Jesus!!!

Querria
Ambassador

Postby Querria » Sat May 25, 2013 2:25 pm

Blekksprutia wrote:
To Whom it May Concern
Your time is up. You have not repealed your act of injustice. Blekki troops are entering Haguenau this minute. This is your last chance.

Tuumi Aktaaweino

Official Communique of the Querrian Federation
"Thank the Shepherd"

Offical Communique

To Tuumi Aktaaweino

The Querrian Federation will stand behind your nation, and will send send assistance if needed.

Signed,
Minister John Nguyen
Department of Foreign Affairs, Querrian Federation
Last edited by Querria on Sat May 25, 2013 8:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Join the Midnight Vale.

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Sat May 25, 2013 7:42 pm

Querria wrote:
OOC: Canon wise, Querria STILL controls Free Hope, and everything is still canon for my nation. As far as I see, Sassinia still controls his half of the captured colony too. Last I heard from him he ignored any claims made otherwise.

(Image)
Official Communique of the Querrian Federation
"Thank the Shepherd"

Offical Communique

To Tuumi Aktaaweino

The Querrian Federation will stand behind your nation, and will send send assistance if needed.

Signed,
Minister John Nguyen
Department of Foreign Affairs, Querrian Federation

FROM THE OFFICE OF HIS MOST HIGH
DEFENDER OF THE EMPIRE
HE WHO WIELDS THE IMPERIAL SWORD
SUPREME EMPEROR OF SHAZBOTDOM
MR LARRY WILLIAMS

Through the pain of conflicts, it is then that we know where the true warmongers are in the world. The Empire has stood by in this conflict and watched this 'Querrian Federation' act like pissant children when it comes to knowing how to deal wit foreign entities. When their ignorant forms of "Diplomacy" do not work, they rush right to the sword without even attempting to figure out other ways to form peace. This is truly sad, indeed.
Thus it is with great regret that we here in the Shazbotdom Empire are sick and tired of the pettiness of the Querrians and their arrogance. A call has gone out to former members of a long dead alliance of nations that wish to deal with pathetic leaders such as those within this Querrian Federation. We hope that some members of the Brimstone Pact will heed our call and help us slaughter those who illegally claim to occupy Hopes Progress to liberate said nation from the tyrannical government of the Querrians. Thus is the will of the people of the Empire and Thy will be done.

Newestria
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Newestria » Sun May 26, 2013 11:04 am

Blekksprutia wrote:
To Whom it May Concern

Tuumi Aktaaweino

Please leave them alone, It is not your nation to play with, don't you respect democratic decisions?

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents