NATION

PASSWORD

Homosexuality Banned in UKH [MT|SEMI-OPEN]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Democratic Republic of Davida
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Democratic Republic of Davida » Fri May 03, 2013 3:46 pm

Haguenau wrote:
The Democratic Republic of Davida wrote:17 hours ago: Following new legislation in Haguenau, homosexuality is a crime punishable by death.

Civil Rights:
Average

:palm:

The people of The Democratic Republic of Davida feel this legistation is barbaric and inhumane. You can not ban homoseksuality. You can only punish and excecute the people caught in the act.

We hope you will reconsider otherwise we might feel obliged to take steps against you.

Signed on behalf of the people of Davida,

President David Davidson
Minister of War Idwen Lionmane
Minister of Foreign Affairs Catharina Vreedis
Minister of Trade Alexandra Nikongde

OOC: Ignore that, the issue served as inspiration for this rp and does not reflect my nation icly.

OOC: I am just RP-ing as well.

Crysuko
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 26, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Crysuko » Fri May 03, 2013 3:48 pm

To UKH

with this sickening move, crysuko and her allies will be enforcing trade and economic sanctions. as well as this, crysuko and her allies will take military action and blockade the UKH from any and all imports should this continue, you have 24 hours to correct your mistake.
Quotes:
Xilonite wrote: cookies are heresy.

Kelinfort wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:A terrorist attack on a disabled center doesn't make a lot of sense, unless to show no one is safe.

This will take some time to figure out, i am afraid.

"No one is safe, not even your most vulnerable and insecure!"

Cesopium wrote:Welp let's hope armies of 10 million don't just roam around and Soviet their way through everything.

Yugoslav Memes wrote:
Victoriala II wrote:Ur mom has value

one week ban for flaming xd

Dumb Ideologies wrote:Much better than the kulak smoothies. Their texture was suspiciously grainy.

Official thread euthanologist
I USE Qs INSTEAD OF Qs

New Tyran
Senator

Founded: Jan 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Tyran » Fri May 03, 2013 3:50 pm

Crysuko wrote:To UKH

with this sickening move, crysuko and her allies will be enforcing trade and economic sanctions. as well as this, crysuko and her allies will take military action and blockade the UKH from any and all imports should this continue, you have 24 hours to correct your mistake.

If Crysuko goes with this New Tyran will take action against you to neutralize your blockade with military force.

United Paradisia
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby United Paradisia » Fri May 03, 2013 3:51 pm

Crysuko wrote:To UKH

The Republic of Paradisia demands Crysuko to withdraw all miltary or action will be taken.
PersonalityTest

I am a thoughtful optimist who is relaxed and easy going. I am a pioneer in taste and socially a giver, who acts spontaneously. I am a [b]dreamer with a progressive attitude that is resiliently engaged
Openness: 83%
Conscientiousness: 23%
Extroversion: 57%
Agreeableness: 69%
Neuroticism: 32%
My results
Take the test

Reath
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Reath » Fri May 03, 2013 3:51 pm

OOC: Oooh, goodie, it seems that a war is brewing.
Pronounced in the same manner as "Death" (Coincidence?)

Reath, Land of the Free, Home of the Something-or-other

Riysa
Senator

Founded: Jan 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Riysa » Fri May 03, 2013 3:51 pm

Riysian Ministry of Defense
"One Unified Nation, For Eternity"

To: Defense Ministry, UKH
CC: Foreign Ministries, Other Countries

Greetings,

Riysa is glad to see that many nations still respect national sovereignty, and even stand ready to defend the UKH. Riysa once again reafirms its support for the UKH and its allies, and expresses hope that a peaceful solution can be found, but is saddened that some nations only understand the language of war. Riysa will intervene militarily in the following situations:

1. Detainment of any citizens of the UKH, Riysa, or associated allies in response to this ban.
2. Siezure of any property of the UKH, Riysa, or associated allies in response to this ban.
3. Blockade of any ports of the UKH, Riysa, or associated allies in response to this ban.
4. Declaration of intent to engage in combat, or declaration of war, against the UKH, Riysa, or associated allies in response to this ban.

We would like to remind all nations of our large military reserves, and our various allies that would be more than willing to support us.

Thank You,
Riysian Ministry of Defense

OOC: For all those nations immediately jumping to wanting to declare war, think about it first. War isn't something small or fun. Especially if you are a small nation.

Nu Sparta
Minister

Founded: Jan 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nu Sparta » Fri May 03, 2013 3:52 pm

Official Communiqué of the Imperial Spartanian Empire

While the Imperial Spartanian Empire does not have a good relationship with the United Kingdom of Haguenau, the High Council does recognize that the UKH's vast navy helps to provide the region of Longe Attingit with security. To have so many nations choosing to take hostile military action against the the UKH, choosing to ignore the fact that the legislation was passed legally by their parliament and basing their actions on self told lies, the Imperial Spartanian Empire feels that its own sovereignty as well as the sovereignty of the region is threatened.

Should any nation attempt to send hostile military forces into the region against the UKH the High Council will not hesitate to utilize the entirety of the Air Strike Force against said forces. While we do not recognize the UKH as an ally of any sort, the Imperial Spartanian Empire will not stand for the region to be under threat and will purge potential hostiles in the name of security.

Signed Unanimously By All Members of the High Council of the Imperial Spartanian Empire
Ray'nia Fri'ley - Handler of Economics and Trade
-Elected Feb. 20, 2013
A'tin Usy - Head Representative of Sol et Luna
-Elected July 5, 2009
Ser'na Gu'lily
-Elected Mar. 8, 2005
Yis'til Fer'nil
-Elected Jan 26, 2013
Lord O'vesta Ut'ley Pal'land - High General of ISE Forces
-Elected May 21, 1987
Is'jilia Avitia - Raven Eye of the AEC
-Elected Nov. 12, 2012
Yoji'to V'ninia - Raven Eye of the FPG
-Assigned Nov. 12, 2012
Yit'ley Pal'land - Hawk, Acting Raven's Eye of Pangus SFG
-Assigned Feb. 4, 2013
Es'lia Ji'mila - Advisory Owl
-Promoted, Assigned Nov. 3, 2005
Gri'let Y'jisma -Advisory Owl
-Promoted, Assigned June. 17, 2009
Ki'krow Crel'sia - Advisory Owl
-Promoted, Assigned Dec. 26, 2003
Tumulosus Incoluimus
Es'semia Neu'rel
-Elected Dec. 21, 2011
Ter'nin De'clow - Handler of Foreign and Social Affairs
-Elected Sept. 10 2001
Usi'ey Hi'mal - Head Representative of Tumulosus Incoluimus
-Elected Oct. 18th 2005
Via Ne'lian - Priestess of the High Goddess
-Placed in Position June 17, 2004
Re'nara Delg'i - Head Priestess of the Order of Cela'it
-Took Position in Apr. 12, 2005
Vi'lante Al'ti - Head Priest of the Phe'it Temple
-Took Position in Jan. 30, 2013
Feg'rli Vic'ri - Head Guardian of Mis'trapa's Warriors
-Took Position in Sept. 23, 1994
Li'lian Ter'rica - Head Priestess of the Ye'seif Temple
-Took Position in June 28, 2007
Ji'liana B'wein - Head Priestess of the Night Cult of Et'mia
-Took Position in Dec. 25, 2011
Ze'ila Phe'lit - Head Priest of the Order of Ret'li
-Took Position in Nov. 6, 1998
U'vilia Est'mi - Advisory Priest of the T'ahli Religious Compound
-Elected Jan. 23, 2013
Ye'sify V'terina - Head Priestess of the Isia'mela Temple
-Took Position in July 17, 2004
Ret'lara O'gelia - Head Guardian of the Brotherhood of Ut'ley's Favor
-Took Position in Oct. 21, 1999
U'riea Met'lian - Head Priestess of the Order of Sel'ty
-Took Position in Nov. 19, 2002
Isia'mi Ni'mela - Handler of Environmental Regulation
-Elected June 9, 2003
Hi'jila Ysia
-Elected Jan. 16, 2013
Ver'tila Cres'ita - Handler of Educational Policies
-Elected Apr. 6, 1999
Bia'ley Fre'milla - Head Representative of Deae Sedes
-Elected Jan. 24, 2005
Ve'si Ha'vian
-Elected Nov. 17, 2009
Sien'ra Ziet'i - Handler of Judicial Reform and Policies
-Elected Dec. 1, 1997
Tein Bel'ia
-Elected May 13, 2009
Ur'sia Vil'tetia
-Elected May 19, 2009
Mal'ti Gu'nia
-Elected March 1, 2013
Crel'itlia Yen'tial - Head Representative of Flumen Spiritus Portu
-Elected Feb. 24, 2005
Rie'tal Nie'mel - Head Representative of Pangus
-Assigned Feb. 28, 2013

Crysuko
Negotiator

Postby Crysuko » Fri May 03, 2013 3:52 pm

We have military contracts with two other nations, you'll have hell to pay if you try and stop the course of justice
Quotes:

Kelinfort wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:A terrorist attack on a disabled center doesn't make a lot of sense, unless to show no one is safe.

Cesopium wrote:Welp let's hope armies of 10 million don't just roam around and Soviet their way through everything.

Yugoslav Memes wrote:

Dumb Ideologies wrote:Much better than the kulak smoothies. Their texture was suspiciously grainy.

I USE Qs INSTEAD OF Qs

New Tyran
Senator

Founded: Jan 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Tyran » Fri May 03, 2013 3:55 pm

Crysuko wrote:We have military contracts with two other nations, you'll have hell to pay if you try and stop the course of justice

New Tyran has military contracts with Riysa. Don't go through with your blockade, you will have a terrible time.

Crysuko
Negotiator

Postby Crysuko » Fri May 03, 2013 3:57 pm

New Tyran wrote:
Crysuko wrote:We have military contracts with two other nations, you'll have hell to pay if you try and stop the course of justice

New Tyran has military contracts with Riysa. Don't go through with your blockade, you will have a terrible time.

do bear in mind the type 95 battleship has just come into widespread service, the most advanced warship of its kind. are you sure you want to tangle with a technologically superior force?
Quotes:

Kelinfort wrote:

Yugoslav Memes wrote:

I USE Qs INSTEAD OF Qs

Dragonic Republic
Secretary

Founded: Oct 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dragonic Republic » Fri May 03, 2013 3:59 pm

I support the ban of homosexuality in the UKH because the people voted for it

Crysuko
Negotiator

Postby Crysuko » Fri May 03, 2013 4:00 pm

OOC: i'm feeling kinda put upon here.
Quotes:

Kelinfort wrote:

Yugoslav Memes wrote:

I USE Qs INSTEAD OF Qs

The Democratic Republic of Davida
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Democratic Republic of Davida » Fri May 03, 2013 4:01 pm

If the punishment isn't excecution I would like to know what then does happen to those poor people who are caught in the act of homosexuality.

Signed,

President David Davidson.

Haguenau
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Haguenau » Fri May 03, 2013 4:02 pm

Crysuko wrote:OOC: i'm feeling kinda put upon here.

You just declared that you'll be blockading the ports of a nation with several fairly big supporters. What were you expecting?
The Federate Duchies of Haguenau (fr: Duchés Fédérés d'Haguenau):
Head of State: King Stephen II (fr: Roi Étienne II) - House of Léonide
Political System: Elective Monarchy
Economic System: Mixed Neomercantilism
IIwiki page

The British Stratocracy
Diplomat

Founded: May 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The British Stratocracy » Fri May 03, 2013 4:02 pm

Official response of the Militarist Union of the British Stratocracy

The Office of the Imperator Council

While the British Stratocracy cannot see the logic of banning and discriminating against gays, we also cannot see the logic of sanctions against them

The Militarist Union supports LGBT rights all the way, but we also support the UKH's right to self determination. We have taken note that the decision was made by a democratic body elected by the Citizenry and therefore valid. While we cannot support the UKH's form of democracy or it's decision, we support and respect it's independence.

We see any sanctions against it as illegal under international law and we will oppose them accordingly. We will not tolerate any blockade of our ships and planes going to the UKH and will use Military force in protect our trade.

Please act respecfully.

The Elected Lord Protector
My state is called The Militarist Union of Great Britain and northern Ireland. For short it can be referred to as the MU, Britain, or as a people the "Brit-Strats"

The Country is governed by the ideology Social Militarism. it approves of Stratocracy, Democracy (In general), militarism, and rule of law.

It opposes Far leftism, ethic nationalism, anarchy, and totalitarianism

Communists for the people
Minister

Founded: Mar 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Communists for the people » Fri May 03, 2013 4:02 pm

Crysuko wrote:
New Tyran wrote:

do bear in mind the type 95 battleship has just come into widespread service, the most advanced warship of its kind. are you sure you want to tangle with a technologically superior force?

Battleships are obsolete in MT.
Please refer to me as Communists for the people CFTP
GO CUBS
"If it were not for the will and determination of these men to stop the superior forces of the German army, a different chapter of history would have been written" Major General Troy Middleton
"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country." John F. Kennedy
Proud member of Hemithea
1. [Boredem]
2.Military readiness
3. Minor engagement
4. Destroying misguided infadels
5. Mass genocidal war

United Paradisia
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby United Paradisia » Fri May 03, 2013 4:03 pm

Crysuko wrote:
New Tyran wrote:

What type 95 battleship, that's god modding (I think). Give us armament, dimensions, demographs, details and maybe an image.
PersonalityTest

I am a thoughtful optimist who is relaxed and easy going. I am a pioneer in taste and socially a giver, who acts spontaneously. I am a [b]dreamer with a progressive attitude that is resiliently engaged
Openness: 83%
Conscientiousness: 23%
Extroversion: 57%
Agreeableness: 69%
Neuroticism: 32%
My results
Take the test

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Communists for the people » Fri May 03, 2013 4:03 pm

Haguenau wrote:

You just declared that you'll be blockading the ports of a nation with several fairly big supporters. What were you expecting?

:clap:
GO CUBS
"If it were not for the will and determination of these men to stop the superior forces of the German army, a different chapter of history would have been written" Major General Troy Middleton
"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country." John F. Kennedy
Proud member of Hemithea
1. [Boredem]
2.Military readiness
3. Minor engagement
5. Mass genocidal war

Divine emperor gabriel
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Divine emperor gabriel » Fri May 03, 2013 4:04 pm

It is preposterous to wage war on UKH for their own political beiefs, those that oppose this are meaningless scum, lowly lick spittles, you and all your misbegotten kind deserve nothing but to drown in the filth you create. I personally disagree with homosexuality, but you, to wage war for this are even lower than this scum!!!! burn heretics!!!

Haguenau
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Haguenau » Fri May 03, 2013 4:05 pm

The Democratic Republic of Davida wrote:If the punishment isn't excecution I would like to know what then does happen to those poor people who are caught in the act of homosexuality.

Signed,

President David Davidson.

Haguenau wrote:[...] Those concerned have 14 days to consider their future, and once the legislation is in action, the strongest of consequences is merely the removal of citizenship (imprisonment, let alone anything more serious, isn't even a possible consequence).[...]
IIwiki page

Crysuko
Negotiator

Postby Crysuko » Fri May 03, 2013 4:06 pm

Communists for the people wrote:
Haguenau wrote:You just declared that you'll be blockading the ports of a nation with several fairly big supporters. What were you expecting?

way to strawman. that's not precisely what i said. i said "prevent resources from reaching them" do you think that might not mean sidling up next to their coastline
Quotes:

Kelinfort wrote:

Yugoslav Memes wrote:

I USE Qs INSTEAD OF Qs

Riysa
Senator

Founded: Jan 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Riysa » Fri May 03, 2013 4:06 pm

Well, you've been making threats against a nation with pretty big supporter base, made a threat against New Tyran and I (who are both individually larger than you, let alone combined; and are highly militarized) without anything to back it up, and all of your IC posts are not even utilizing proper grammar to boot, the lack of official letterhead-style aside.

That's pretty hard to take seriously, honestly.

Haguenau
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Haguenau » Fri May 03, 2013 4:07 pm

Crysuko wrote:
Communists for the people wrote:

way to strawman. that's not precisely what i said. i said "prevent resources from reaching them" do you think that might not mean sidling up next to their coastline

What's your point? A blockade is just that, an attempt to prevent the transfer of resources...
IIwiki page

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Communists for the people » Fri May 03, 2013 4:08 pm

United Paradisia wrote:
Crysuko wrote:do bear in mind the type 95 battleship has just come into widespread service, the most advanced warship of its kind. are you sure you want to tangle with a technologically superior force?

What type 95 battleship, that's god modding (I think). Give us armament, dimensions, demographs, details and maybe an image.

It's not godmodding if its any type of battleship, because battleships are useless in MT :lol2:
GO CUBS
Proud member of Hemithea
1. [Boredem]
2.Military readiness
3. Minor engagement
5. Mass genocidal war

Crysuko
Negotiator

Postby Crysuko » Fri May 03, 2013 4:10 pm

this...is why i don't go on the forums much.
Quotes:

Kelinfort wrote:

Yugoslav Memes wrote:

I USE Qs INSTEAD OF Qs

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents