NATION

PASSWORD

Homosexuality Banned in UKH [MT|SEMI-OPEN]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Communists for the people
Minister

Founded: Mar 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Communists for the people » Fri May 03, 2013 11:25 am

Technopolis wrote:
Code: Select all
Federation of Technopolis Diplomatic Dispatch
To: UKH
This is a highly illogical move. While it does not warrant warfare at this stage, your actions are condemned and we are adding a 30% tax increase to all trade to or from the UKH. However, if you wish to punish this with the death penalty, we will have no choice but to eliminate you.

Don't think he/she is...
Please refer to me as Communists for the people CFTP
GO CUBS
"If it were not for the will and determination of these men to stop the superior forces of the German army, a different chapter of history would have been written" Major General Troy Middleton
"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country." John F. Kennedy
Proud member of Hemithea
1. [Boredem]
2.Military readiness
3. Minor engagement
4. Destroying misguided infadels
5. Mass genocidal war

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2004
Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Fri May 03, 2013 11:39 am

FROM THE OFFICE OF HIS MOST HIGH
DEFENDER OF THE EMPIRE
COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE MILITARY
SUPREME EMPEROR OF SHAZBOTDOM
LARRY WILLIAMS

Whilst we in the Empire feel that it is ignorant and childish of the Conservative and Independent Parties within The United Kingdom of Haguenau to ban Homosexuality as a whole. There are no real reasons for this ban but the mental incapacities of the leadership within The United Kingdom of Haguenau.
We here within the Shazbotdom Empire will take no official stance in the manner of Military Action against The United Kingdom of Haguenau. However there are members of the Marine Corps who would love to roll through your countryside and destroy everything in their path, they will not do so without approval from the High Command and myself.
We will though declare an official Declaration of Condemnation against The United Kingdom of Haguenau and issuing Trade Sanctions against their Government. We also issue a notice for Political Amnesty for Homosexuals from within The United Kingdom of Haguenau. The Empire will even go as far as to reimburse the airfare of those fleeing tyranny and oppression.
ShazWeb || IIWiki || Discord: shazbertbot || 1 x NFL Picks League Champion (2021)
CosmoCast || SISA || CCD || CrawDaddy || SCIA || COPEC || Boudreaux's || CLS || SNC || ShazAir || BHC || TWO
NHL: NYR 1 - 0 WSH | COL 0 - 1 WPG | VGK 0 - 0 DAL || NBA: NOLA (8) 0 - 1 OKC (1)
NCAA MBB: Tulane 22-18 | LSU 25-16 || NCAA WSB: LSU 35-10

Britanno
Minister

Founded: Apr 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Britanno » Fri May 03, 2013 11:52 am

Communists for the people wrote:
Britanno wrote:BBC News:

Today an estimated 10,000 Britannon citizens took to the streets and blockaded the UKH embassy. Bricks and other missiles were thrown at the building. Some protestors also set fire to the building, trapping all 16 staff inside who eventually died. This is the 3rd embassy in Britanno to have been attacked by Britannon protestors due to those country's views on homosexuality.

The Prime Minister has announced that all trade routes and other agreements with UKH will be sopped until further notice and that UKH homosexuals are welcome to flee to Britanno. The Prime Minister condemned the decision made by the UKH but refused to comment on the attack of the UKH embassy.

This is godmod.

You're right, sorry. I will take down the post.
NSGS Liberal Democrats - The Centrist Alternative
British, male, heterosexual, aged 26, liberal conservative, unitarian universalist
Pro: marriage equality, polygamy, abortion up to viability, UK Lib Dems, US Democrats
Anti: discrimination, euroscepticism, UKIP, immigrant bashing, UK Labour, US Republicans
British Home Counties wrote:
Alyakia wrote:our nations greatest achievement is slowly but surely being destroyed
America is doing fine atm

Technopolis
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Technopolis » Fri May 03, 2013 12:04 pm

Britanno wrote:
Communists for the people wrote:
This is godmod.

You're right, sorry. I will take down the post.

Is it? Maybe don't kill the staff and give them some time to evacuate, but having your people assault an embassy in your territory is a thing that happens.
17 year old pansexual furfag in a polyamorous relationship. Thug life aint easy, yo. Go check out my surprisingly safe for work blog and I will feel better about myself. This is my face.
Big fan of nationalizing essential services, transport and infrastructure, equal rights, income redistribution, companies collectively owned by the workforce, free speech and separating church and state. Poltest, yourmorals.
MT/PMT:A group of tropical islands filled with furries and ran by an AI. IC population of 80 million and military of 45k.
FT: Several large, self sustaining space stations. Like, really large. IC pop of a billion and a military of 500k. Still run by an AI and still neck deep in furry nonsense.
'Linguam Latinam Mortuam'

New Tyran
Senator

Founded: Jan 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Tyran » Fri May 03, 2013 12:09 pm

Code: Select all
To: All nations hostile to the UKH.
Subject: Back down.

To all nations declaring war on the UKH for pathetic reasons if this nation wants to ban homosexuality then that is their decision you have no say whatsoever. If you continue to harass the UKH we will take military action.

Haguenau
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Haguenau » Fri May 03, 2013 1:09 pm

Bureau of the Magistrate
281 Côte-Vertue Avenue
Angoulême, Capitale-du-Royaume
Royaumes Unis d'Haguenau

To:
Marc Selwyn
The Diplomatic Secretariat
Royal Commonwealth of Gordano-Lysandus

Date: May 3ʳᵈ, 2013

Les Royaumes Unis d'Haguenau - Bureau du Magistrat
The United Kingdoms of Haguenau - Bureau of the Magistrate

Greetings,

First and foremost, I wish to remind you that the legislation was passed by a democratically-elected assembly. The memebers of this assembly were elected by our citizens to represent their beliefs and opinions. If one were to say that this legislation oppresses the people, it would be the same as saying that the people are oppressing themselves. The fact is, our population is highly conservative, and an outrage citizens criticizing the "ideological patriot" views of foreign nations that are imposing restrictions on the UKH because of this legislation is already surfacing. Few nations seem to realise that the government is not doing this against the will of its people, in fact, it is the opposite, the government is doing this BECAUSE IT IS the will of the people.

Sincerely,

Charles Duchêne
Magistrat des Royaumes Unis d'Haguenau et de ses Colonies
Magistrate of the United Kingdoms of Hagunau and of its Colonies
The Federate Duchies of Haguenau (fr: Duchés Fédérés d'Haguenau):
Head of State: King Stephen II (fr: Roi Étienne II) - House of Léonide
Political System: Elective Monarchy
Economic System: Mixed Neomercantilism
IIwiki page

Osthia
Negotiator

Founded: May 15, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Osthia » Fri May 03, 2013 1:23 pm

Official Communique from His Imperial Majesty's Office

To the Government of The United Kingdoms of Haguenau,

The Constitutional Empire of Osthia wishes to inform you that it officially condemns the legislation that makes homosexuality illegal. It is the firmest belief of myself, the Dralien Royal Family, my Government, and the Osthian people, that all human beings were created equal in the eyes of God, and as such, are granted inalienable rights, including the pursuit of happiness. Whether your government does like it or not, the sexual exploits and acts of love are a pursuit to happiness. We urge for any with veto power to conduct it immediately, to protect the rights of the minority; for while it is the duty of government to fulfill the wishes of the majority, it is also the divine duty of government to protect the rights of their minorities.

While we will not threaten with military hostility, we will, if civil rights of the homosexuals are not protected, conduct economic sanctions and work with our embassy and consulates in the UKH to provide any homosexuals safe passage to the boundaries of Osthia, from now up until homosexuality is no longer illegal and until any persecution of the LGBTQ community is ceased.

We urge your government to listen to reason and perform its rightful duties.

Regards,
His Imperial Majesty, Emperor of Osthia
Emperor Justinian Valentinus Dralien V

Lyassa and Nairoa
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 29, 2006
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lyassa and Nairoa » Fri May 03, 2013 1:44 pm

From : the Deputy Minister for Foreign Affairs of Lyassa and Nairoa, Dame Gwendolyn Kwang

to : the Bureau of the Magistrate of the United Kingdoms of Haguenau

Subject : Support

Excellency,

I bring to you a message of reassurance from HRH the Viceroy, the House of Lords and from the Peoples of Lyassa and Nairoa,
that
Haguenau may count on our support whatever the circumstances, the opposition and even the threats Haguenau has been getting from the international community.
Haguenau will have our full support, by means of diplomacy...and more if deemed necessary, including a rescue flotilla of the Royal LN Navy and a detachment of the Royal LN Marine Corps to help make certain that the democratically-achieved legitimacy of the recent homosexuality ban legislation - that the Assemblies of Haguenau have patriotically passed - won´t be challenged by the terrorists of political correctedness.

Long live the Queen,
and our Viceroy, Fedallah III

Gwendolyn Kwang

Shankar City, 3rd of May of 2013
Last edited by Lyassa and Nairoa on Fri May 03, 2013 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Normandy and Hull
Attaché

Founded: Dec 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Normandy and Hull » Fri May 03, 2013 2:16 pm

The Grand Duchy of Normandy and Hull
Ministry of Justice

His Excellency Charles Duchêne, Magistrate of the United Kingdom of Haguenau,

It is with great regret that the Ministry of Justice has become informed of such gross violation of human rights against the LGBT community The United Kingdom of Haguenau.

However democratic one may feel the processes leading up to the discriminatory legislation may be, the fact remains that legal prohibition of homosexuality is an attack on a persons unchanging Constitution.

Respecting the sovereignty of His Majesty The King and his people, the Grand Duchy of Normandy and Hull strongly condemns the actions of the Popular and Royal Assembly. It is the hope of Her Royal Highness's Government that you may remind the legislature of its pre-commitments to the people of Haguenau.

Signed,
The Right Honourable Claudia Vibert
Minister of Justice

Her Royal Highness The Grand Duchess of Normandy and Hull

His Majesty King Stephen II of the United Kingdom of Haguenau,

I have become aware of the actions of your Popular and Royal Assembly, in terms of the legislation that restricts homosexual activity.

On this matter, I write to you as a fellow sovereign and monarch to a people. I remind you that your role is to protect the forgotten and give voice to those that have none. In the case of this legislation, your government has taken moves that limits the expression of a persons inner self. An expression that is needed in order to live a fulfilling life.

Respecting the sovereignty of your majesty, take time to correct the error of your government.

Your sovereign sister,
Eleanor Regina
The Grand Duchess of Normandy & Hull
Last edited by Normandy and Hull on Fri May 03, 2013 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Haguenau
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Haguenau » Fri May 03, 2013 2:44 pm

La Presse Nationale
International Edition

Public Outrage over International Response
Haguenauvian citizens protest against international response regarding anti-homosexuality legislation.
by Jacques Bendel (@j_dupont) | May 3, 2013 18:12 HST

Citizens in protest in the Ambassadorial District of Angoulême. PHOTO: Henri Coutu

Angoulême - In response to the condemnations and the restrictions imposed on the UKH by several nations, citizens have organised a protest in the Ambassadorial District of Angoulême. The protest lasted an entire hour and ended without incident. Almost comically, the protesters left fruit baskets at the doors of embassies that have expressed support for the Haguenauvian government, as a symbol of both apology for the protest and as a sign of gratitude.

The leader of the protest, Élisabeth Josette, stated that she and her fellow citizens are outraged at the international response. Josette said that these nations are so preoccupied with civil rights that they have completely forgotten the importance of respecting the cultural beliefs and the political rights of other nations, and that these nations are essentially threatening to assault and imposing restrictions on the UKH in an "ideological crusade" because its citizens do not share the same liberal opinions as the citizens of these foreign nations.

Simultaneously, several businesses reported a sudden interest in products imported from nations that have expressed support for the UKH, a fact wildly interpreted as a symbol of appreciation from the Haguenauvian populace.

Magistrate Charles Duchêne made a public statement in response to the protest, where he assured the citizens of the UKH that he will not let the international community dictate the internal policies of the UKH, preferring to respect the opinion of his citizens than that of foreign leaders. He also announced that the Haguenauvian Armed Force have heightened their alertness in response to these voiced hostilities, and advised UKH citizens to avoid traveling abroad to nations that have taken a negative stance.

The Magistrate has, however, hinted that he is interested the possibility of attending a diplomatic summit with foreign dignitaries from the nations involved to defuse this situation.

© La Presse Nationale, 2013. All rights reserved.

Comments [142] | ✉ E-mail this article | @ Share this article
IIwiki page

Neo Equatorian Isola
Secretary

Founded: Mar 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

-OUT OF CHARACTER STATEMENT-

Postby Neo Equatorian Isola » Fri May 03, 2013 2:45 pm

Shazbotdom wrote:...However there are members of the Marine Corps who would love to roll through your countryside and destroy everything in their path, they will not do so without approval from the High Command and myself...

:arrow: OOC: :palm: Really...My nation doesn't outlaws gays and lesbians but it is not recognized by the Government, the Crown, nor even the Roman Catholic Church(-and never will it do so of course) so they are allowed to do whatever they fancy around the United Kingdom but, I don't understand nations declaring war just because one nation bans Homosexuality! Is that even a international problem? It is just a nation who has its own ideology and follows it very well, only wants simple responses not complicated threats from warmongering nations! What would you say if the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland in real life bans Homosexuality and so suddenly the United States of America declare war on them with the rest of the NATO backing them up?! Senseless people! How senseless!

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Fri May 03, 2013 2:59 pm

OOC:
What would you say if the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland in real life bans Homosexuality and so suddenly the United States of America declare war on them with the rest of the NATO backing them up?!

I would cheer.

But Shabotdom is not declaring war.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

New Tyran
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Tyran » Fri May 03, 2013 3:03 pm

What would you say if the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland in real life bans Homosexuality and so suddenly the United States of America declare war on them with the rest of the NATO backing them up?!

OOC: Would be pretty damn stupid to attack a nation that contains some of your military bases and assets.

Neo Equatorian Isola
Secretary

Founded: Mar 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

-OUT OF CHARACTER STATEMENT-

Postby Neo Equatorian Isola » Fri May 03, 2013 3:06 pm

Allanea wrote:OOC:

I would cheer.

But Shabotdom is not declaring war.

New Tyran wrote:

OOC: Would be pretty damn stupid to attack a nation that contains some of your military bases and assets.

:arrow: OOC:I am aware of that but, he (-or she) seems to plan on doing so as well as the earlier nation who also directly threatens war... :meh: I am just going to make an IC response instead of an OOC.

Haguenau
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Haguenau » Fri May 03, 2013 3:10 pm

Neo Equatorian Isola wrote:
Shazbotdom wrote:...However there are members of the Marine Corps who would love to roll through your countryside and destroy everything in their path, they will not do so without approval from the High Command and myself...

:arrow: OOC: :palm: Really...My nation doesn't outlaws gays and lesbians but it is not recognized by the Government, the Crown, nor even the Roman Catholic Church(-and never will it do so of course) so they are allowed to do whatever they fancy around the United Kingdom but, I don't understand nations declaring war just because one nation bans Homosexuality! Is that even a international problem? It is just a nation who has its own ideology and follows it very well, only wants simple responses not complicated threats from warmongering nations! What would you say if the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland in real life bans Homosexuality and so suddenly the United States of America declare war on them with the rest of the NATO backing them up?! Senseless people! How senseless!

OOC: While I appreciate what you are doing, keep in mind that most nations in nationstates are very extremist. While I agree that these threats are very... extreme (ugh, repetition), and while I'm not particularly appreciating them, it's much more interesting to rp this our than to complain in ooc how they are unlike real-life policies. After all, if everyone in nationstates was trying to mimic real-life policies, it'd be a pretty dull place.
IIwiki page

Haguenau
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Haguenau » Fri May 03, 2013 3:13 pm

Lyassa and Nairoa wrote:From : the Deputy Minister for Foreign Affairs of Lyassa and Nairoa, Dame Gwendolyn Kwang

to : the Bureau of the Magistrate of the United Kingdoms of Haguenau

Subject : Support

Excellency,

I bring to you a message of reassurance from HRH the Viceroy, the House of Lords and from the Peoples of Lyassa and Nairoa,
that
Haguenau may count on our support whatever the circumstances, the opposition and even the threats Haguenau has been getting from the international community.
Haguenau will have our full support, by means of diplomacy...and more if deemed necessary, including a rescue flotilla of the Royal LN Navy and a detachment of the Royal LN Marine Corps to help make certain that the democratically-achieved legitimacy of the recent homosexuality ban legislation - that the Assemblies of Haguenau have patriotically passed - won´t be challenged by the terrorists of political correctedness.

Long live the Queen,
and our Viceroy, Fedallah III

Gwendolyn Kwang

Shankar City, 3rd of May of 2013

Bureau of the Magistrate
281 Côte-Vertue Avenue
Angoulême, Capitale-du-Royaume
Royaumes Unis d'Haguenau

To:
Dame Gwendolyn Kwang
Ministry for Foreign Affairs
Lyassa and Nairoa

Date: May 3ʳᵈ, 2013

Les Royaumes Unis d'Haguenau - Bureau du Magistrat
The United Kingdoms of Haguenau - Bureau of the Magistrate

Greetings,

On behalf of the UKH and of its citizens, we are very grateful for your assistance. While we pray that this situation will not end in an armed conflict, it is reassuring to know we have friends in the world who are willing to assist a nation whose sovereignty is under threat for unjust reasons.

Sincerely,

Charles Duchêne
Magistrat des Royaumes Unis d'Haguenau et de ses Colonies
Magistrate of the United Kingdoms of Hagunau and of its Colonies
IIwiki page

United Paradisia
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby United Paradisia » Fri May 03, 2013 3:17 pm

The Republic of Paradisia is disappointed by the illegalization of homosexuality. However respects your national sovereignty. A large fellt of boats is not its way to your major ports to collect homosexual refugees and take them here Hippy Island
Sincerely, John King
PersonalityTest

I am a thoughtful optimist who is relaxed and easy going. I am a pioneer in taste and socially a giver, who acts spontaneously. I am a [b]dreamer with a progressive attitude that is resiliently engaged
Openness: 83%
Conscientiousness: 23%
Extroversion: 57%
Agreeableness: 69%
Neuroticism: 32%
My results
Take the test

New Tyran
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Tyran » Fri May 03, 2013 3:21 pm

Homosexual refugees can be shipped to the Tyrannian hopes_progress for sterilization and then extermination.

I kid, I kid they can be sent there for a safe heaven. Trust me.
Last edited by New Tyran on Fri May 03, 2013 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Republic of Wreptzle
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Wreptzle » Fri May 03, 2013 3:23 pm

A MESSAGE TO THE WORLD FROM THE ROW EXECUTIVE OFFICE:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FRIDAY MAY 3 2013
5/3/13
CL: PD
ROW-GEO-R0-P1

The President of the Republic of Wreptzle would like to give his support to The United Kingdoms of Haguenau for outlawing practices of unnatural forms of marriage that have always threatened the bases of Religious Cultures and the traditional family structure. The Wreptzlian Parliament is currently drafting a resolution similar to Haguenau's that will formally affirm the values of our society. We now stand with The United Kingdoms of Haguenau in the situation that has needlessly become tense as warmongering nations wish to use such a resolution to further their agendas of war. We applaud the other nations who have already stood-up for Haguenau's sovereignty. The United Kingdoms of Haguenau can be rest-assured that the Republic of Wreptzle will assist in finding a peaceful solution along with the other nations who have sided with those in the right, though they can also be assured that help will be available if hostilities begin.

We will continue to monitor the situation and shall inform the world when the drafting of our own resolution is finished.

On the Behalf of the People of the Wreptzle states,
President Sirsky
Last edited by Republic of Wreptzle on Fri May 03, 2013 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

United States of Natan
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Natan » Fri May 03, 2013 3:24 pm

Haguenau wrote:
La Presse Nationale
International Edition

Homosexuality Banned in UKH
A legislation banning homosexuality has been passed in the Popular Assembly and approved by the Royal Assembly.
by Jean Dupont (@j_dupont) | May 3, 2013 15:41 HST

(Image)
Today's Popular Assembly Summit. PHOTO: George Vaubien

Angoulême - Today, the Popular Assembly held a vote on a legislation that would make homosexuality formally illegal. The result was 441 MPs for, 164 MPs against, and 5 MPs undecided. The legislation then was passed to the Royal Assembly, where it was approved with 562 Lords in favor and 48 Lords against. The legislation, which bans the expression of homosexual tendencies in any form, will be enforced after a 14-day grace period.

The topic of homosexuality has not been subject to legislature since 1691, when the Church was discharged of all political and legislative rights. Since then, homosexuals' rights were not subject to explicit prohibition or tolerance, but homosexuality has been, and still is today, a taboo practice in the Haguenauvian culture.

Recently, the influx of outside media has brought many members of both the Haguenau Conservative Party and the Independent Haguenau party to consider a formal prohibition. The Liberal Federalist Party fiercely opposed to such a legislation, but their small number in the Popular Assembly (33 seats, 5%) prevented them from stopping the legislation.

A spokesperson from the Haguenau Conservative Party said that this legislation was passed to protect the values and ideals of the UKH, adding that homosexuals are defacing the culture of the nation. He advised that homosexual citizens of the UKH should emigrate from the nation, turn to heterosexuality, or at the very least content themselves with asexuality.

© La Presse Nationale, 2013. All rights reserved.

Comments [93] | ✉ E-mail this article | @ Share this article

The congress of the USN, believing this is abuse of civil rights, shall for now issue economic, social, and political sanctions on the UKH, and will discuss further action later on.
Then it's a lie. Everything Fox News says is a lie.
Even true things once said on Fox News become lies.
(Family Guy: Excellence in Broadcasting)

Come check out the Natan Region, a fun, democratic region|Biden/Harris 2020|
Liberal|Progressive|Hillary Supporter|Jew|Pro-Israel|Anti-Trump|Anti-Sanders|Anti-Bigotry

The Democratic Republic of Davida
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Democratic Republic of Davida » Fri May 03, 2013 3:30 pm

17 hours ago: Following new legislation in Haguenau, homosexuality is a crime punishable by death.

Civil Rights:
Average

:palm:

The people of The Democratic Republic of Davida feel this legistation is barbaric and inhumane. You can not ban homoseksuality. You can only punish and excecute the people caught in the act.

We hope you will reconsider otherwise we might feel obliged to take steps against you.

Signed on behalf of the people of Davida,

President David Davidson
Minister of War Idwen Lionmane
Minister of Foreign Affairs Catharina Vreedis
Minister of Trade Alexandra Nikongde
Last edited by The Democratic Republic of Davida on Fri May 03, 2013 3:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Haguenau
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Haguenau » Fri May 03, 2013 3:40 pm

The Democratic Republic of Davida wrote:17 hours ago: Following new legislation in Haguenau, homosexuality is a crime punishable by death.

Civil Rights:
Average

:palm:

The people of The Democratic Republic of Davida feel this legistation is barbaric and inhumane. You can not ban homoseksuality. You can only punish and excecute the people caught in the act.

We hope you will reconsider otherwise we might feel obliged to take steps against you.

Signed on behalf of the people of Davida,

President David Davidson
Minister of War Idwen Lionmane
Minister of Foreign Affairs Catharina Vreedis
Minister of Trade Alexandra Nikongde

OOC: Ignore that, the issue served as inspiration for this rp and does not reflect my nation icly.
IIwiki page

Newestria
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Wait

Postby Newestria » Fri May 03, 2013 3:40 pm

people, nations of all sorts, you should not try to control what happens in other peoples nations.
If the UKH wants to ban homosexuality then so be it >:( ! I would like to nicely ask everyone here to call of their wars...please :( ...how would you like it if a whole lot of people declared war on you for allowing homosexuality :( .

Aglinean
Spokesperson

Founded: May 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Aglinean » Fri May 03, 2013 3:43 pm

To the people of the Royal Assembly of the nation of Haguenau.

With much regret I was informed on your passing of a legislation that would make homosexuality punishable by death within the borders of your nation.

Words can not express how much this grieves and angers me.

Consider the Protectorate of Aglinean now your enemy.

As we have no standing army we can not take more drastic steps then a immediate and absolute end to all diplomatic en economic interactions our nations have or would have had in the future until you hopefully come to your senses and will end this unjust persecution of innocent people.

Signed,

Benedict, Prince of Aglinean
Last edited by Aglinean on Fri May 03, 2013 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

United Paradisia
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby United Paradisia » Fri May 03, 2013 3:46 pm

Aglinean wrote:To the people of the Royal Assembly of the nation of Haguenau.

With much regret I was informed on your passing of a legislation that would make homosexuality punishable by death within the borders of your nation.

Words can not express how much this grieves and angers me.

Consider the Protectorate of Aglinean now your enemy.

As we have no standing army we can not take more drastic steps then a immediate and absolute end to all diplomatic en economic interactions our nations have or would have had in the future until you hopefully come to your senses and will end this unjust persecution of innocent people.

Signed,

Benedict, Prince of Aglinean

OOC: Ignore that, the issue served as inspiration for this rp and does not reflect my nation icly.

OOC: Can you not read
PersonalityTest

I am a thoughtful optimist who is relaxed and easy going. I am a pioneer in taste and socially a giver, who acts spontaneously. I am a [b]dreamer with a progressive attitude that is resiliently engaged
Openness: 83%
Conscientiousness: 23%
Extroversion: 57%
Agreeableness: 69%
Neuroticism: 32%
My results
Take the test

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents