NATION

PASSWORD

RP Think Tank

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tuboo Shippers
Envoy

Founded: Feb 24, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Tuboo Shippers » Tue May 03, 2022 6:48 am

A m e n r i a wrote:
Tuboo Shippers wrote:Multiplayer undertale where the players are sucked into the game.

Does it have to be Undertale specifically?

I mean... what do you have in mind?
I'm actually really bored. Talking is nice. Maybe TG me?

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 08, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Tue May 03, 2022 7:20 am

Tuboo Shippers wrote:
A m e n r i a wrote:
Does it have to be Undertale specifically?

An original game made in YN or another NS nation?
The Empire of Amenria (亚洲帝国)
Sinocentric Asian theocratic absolute monarchy. Set 28 years in the future. On-site factbooks are no longer canon. A 13.14 civilization, according to this index.
Your guide to Amenria, organized for your convenience

Tuboo Shippers
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tuboo Shippers » Tue May 03, 2022 8:31 am

A m e n r i a wrote:
Tuboo Shippers wrote:

An original game made in YN or another NS nation?

telegram me. we should brainstorm without clogging this up and annoying the admins.

Reichsprotektorat Hawaii
Civil Servant

Founded: May 03, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Reichsprotektorat Hawaii » Wed May 04, 2022 2:15 pm

Would Anybody Like to Do a Collab on a 20th Century RP? Maybe late 20th Century? If so DM Me

Gonswanza
Senator

Founded: Aug 13, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gonswanza » Wed May 04, 2022 2:23 pm

Reichsprotektorat Hawaii wrote:Would Anybody Like to Do a Collab on a 20th Century RP? Maybe late 20th Century? If so DM Me

So like... 2070s? 2090s? Or did you mean late 19th century, because people are special and don't know what a century is, hence it's more like... Late cold-war stuff (1970-1990)
Praise our glorious leader Laura Ortiz!
Yea, I sell things. Lots of things. KTO Member!
[GNN] Check [hyperlink blocked] for further instructions or [frequency blocked]. /// Finland holds off Russian advance, Baltic sea turned into a "bathtub from hell". /// Strange signals from space, likely a dysfunctional probe /// New body armor rolling off the line, onto Gonswanzan soldiers /// Canada declares war against the US after a bloody coup. /// Japan deploys infantry to Korea, post-unification.

Cossack Peoples
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 11, 2019
Corporate Police State

Postby Cossack Peoples » Wed May 04, 2022 2:37 pm

The first century (AD) was the years from 0-100 AD. Therefore, the 20th century would be 1900-2000, and the 21st century (the one we're in currently) is from 2000-2100.

* Correction, 1-100, 1901-2000, etc
Last edited by Cossack Peoples on Wed May 04, 2022 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"You give a monkey a stick, inevitably he’ll beat another monkey to death with it."
— Sadavir Errinwright, Expanse S2E12
"Вечнасць для Czaslyudiya!"
Federal Republic of Czaslyudian Peoples

A corrupt, Post-Soviet anocracy whose de facto third branch of government is an arms manufacturer.
Sponsoring this signature
We're also the Czaslyudian Peoples now. Don't ask.

Gonswanza
Senator

Founded: Aug 13, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gonswanza » Wed May 04, 2022 3:03 pm

Cossack Peoples wrote:The first century (AD) was the years from 0-100 AD. Therefore, the 20th century would be 1900-2000, and the 21st century (the one we're in currently) is from 2000-2100.

... Okay that explains so much for me.

Here I thought people wanted to be "speshul" and call the time from 1990-onwards the 21st century.

So in that case... It's still late cold war (again, 1970-1990... Ish.)
Praise our glorious leader Laura Ortiz!
Yea, I sell things. Lots of things. KTO Member!
[GNN] Check [hyperlink blocked] for further instructions or [frequency blocked]. /// Finland holds off Russian advance, Baltic sea turned into a "bathtub from hell". /// Strange signals from space, likely a dysfunctional probe /// New body armor rolling off the line, onto Gonswanzan soldiers /// Canada declares war against the US after a bloody coup. /// Japan deploys infantry to Korea, post-unification.

Reichsprotektorat Hawaii
Civil Servant

Founded: May 03, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Reichsprotektorat Hawaii » Wed May 04, 2022 4:43 pm

Gonswanza wrote:
Cossack Peoples wrote:The first century (AD) was the years from 0-100 AD. Therefore, the 20th century would be 1900-2000, and the 21st century (the one we're in currently) is from 2000-2100.

... Okay that explains so much for me.

Here I thought people wanted to be "speshul" and call the time from 1990-onwards the 21st century.

Yeah Correct I was Talking Maybe 1950-1990 Range

Soveiniesberg
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 17, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby Soveiniesberg » Thu May 05, 2022 12:18 pm

Reichsprotektorat Hawaii wrote:
Gonswanza wrote:... Okay that explains so much for me.

Yeah Correct I was Talking Maybe 1950-1990 Range

Hmm, this seems interesting.
A city state on.. an island, where it's cold-as-all-balls.
a bit of info - NEEDS RETCON
COGCON LEVEL: 4
DEFCON LEVEL: 4
Minutes 'Till Midnight: 2 minutes

Kinda bored with NS lmao | Last upd. 4/6/24
My pillow's cold by the time I get home
Jzarovich News at Noon | Marrakanese terrorist attacks over the past 6 months "have risen significantly, I think." | Train crashes in Anolchiv-on-Schonmür, causing over "5 morbillion billion dollars in damages" | Rogylan Bahnz in press meeting says "We're nuking Marrakai, I swear, I'm so tired of them. We're gonna glass them." | Random box of crap falls off skyscraper in Ternyiev

Civia Welephilostopia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 20, 2022
Ex-Nation

RP Idea (non-military)

Postby Civia Welephilostopia » Sat May 07, 2022 4:33 am

Just an idea but my nation needs a bit more lore (we all have that craving) and I have a map of my country so I was thinking that I could have this infrastructure RP were new roads, railways, port etc. get built with different countries building different things and stuff like that with said nations being paid in cash (or something else ;) and as more and more infrustructure gets built it reaches a point were some zaney stuff might happen ;).
Observer to the IFC, Host of Lusidek Group, Member of the TRC.

Drakonk
Envoy

Founded: Apr 04, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Drakonk » Sat May 07, 2022 5:10 am

Hmm seems interesting.
The person you have called is currently unavailable please speak after the beep…BEEEEP

Moscareinas
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Moscareinas » Sat May 07, 2022 8:13 am

Civia Welephilostopia wrote:Just an idea but my nation needs a bit more lore (we all have that craving) and I have a map of my country so I was thinking that I could have this infrastructure RP were new roads, railways, port etc. get built with different countries building different things and stuff like that with said nations being paid in cash (or something else ;) and as more and more infrustructure gets built it reaches a point were some zaney stuff might happen ;).

Hmmm.

If that's not the name of your nation, I could maybe RP as people designing an embassy somewhere in your capital city. How about it?
Moscareinas is an unexpectedly prosperous democratic republic whose territories include 54% of the western Indian Ocean, the IRL BIOT, Comoros, Mayotte, the Seychelles, Mauritius, and Reunion. Not included: Madagascar.

Moscans are torn about Madagascar.

(Yes, I'm Dahon. Please.)

Civia Welephilostopia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 20, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Civia Welephilostopia » Sat May 07, 2022 6:02 pm

Moscareinas wrote:
Civia Welephilostopia wrote:Just an idea but my nation needs a bit more lore (we all have that craving) and I have a map of my country so I was thinking that I could have this infrastructure RP were new roads, railways, port etc. get built with different countries building different things and stuff like that with said nations being paid in cash (or something else ;) and as more and more infrustructure gets built it reaches a point were some zaney stuff might happen ;).

Hmmm.

If that's not the name of your nation, I could maybe RP as people designing an embassy somewhere in your capital city. How about it?

Sounds good.
Observer to the IFC, Host of Lusidek Group, Member of the TRC.

Tuboo Shippers
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tuboo Shippers » Tue May 10, 2022 11:09 am

Ight. A bunch of people stuck on a deserted island. a bit basic, but it has potential. I want to make it, but IDK how to make rules, an IC, an OOC, or anything like that.

Soveiniesberg
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Soveiniesberg » Tue May 10, 2022 11:38 am

Tuboo Shippers wrote:Ight. A bunch of people stuck on a deserted island. a bit basic, but it has potential. I want to make it, but IDK how to make rules, an IC, an OOC, or anything like that.

Plane crash? cruise ship or other boat wreck in rough seas, maybe a hurricane/typhoon caused it?

I'm leaning towards boat thingy

Jzarovich News at Noon | Marrakanese terrorist attacks over the past 6 months "have risen significantly, I think." | Train crashes in Anolchiv-on-Schonmür, causing over "5 morbillion billion dollars in damages" | Rogylan Bahnz in press meeting says "We're nuking Marrakai, I swear, I'm so tired of them. We're gonna glass them." | Random box of crap falls off skyscraper in Ternyiev

Tuboo Shippers
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tuboo Shippers » Tue May 10, 2022 12:46 pm

Soveiniesberg wrote:
Tuboo Shippers wrote:Ight. A bunch of people stuck on a deserted island. a bit basic, but it has potential. I want to make it, but IDK how to make rules, an IC, an OOC, or anything like that.

Plane crash? cruise ship or other boat wreck in rough seas, maybe a hurricane/typhoon caused it?

BOAT IT IS! cruise ship, that would explain why the people don't know each other, and any amount of players who join.

Soveiniesberg
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Soveiniesberg » Tue May 10, 2022 1:58 pm

Tuboo Shippers wrote:
Soveiniesberg wrote:

BOAT IT IS! cruise ship, that would explain why the people don't know each other, and any amount of players who join.

Or; perhaps it's a diplomatic cruise ship thingy? like a WA peace talk is being held there or something?

I dunno!

Slavacias
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 26, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Slavacias » Thu May 26, 2022 5:04 pm

If Anybody would like to Organize an RP Message Me
"Tsar Nicholas Made it All the Way to Paris" - Joseph Stalin

Soveiniesberg
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Soveiniesberg » Fri May 27, 2022 5:25 am

Slavacias wrote:If Anybody would like to Organize an RP Message Me

k

Alfordshire
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 16, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Alfordshire » Sun May 29, 2022 10:33 am

Anyone interested in an RP where my nation deals with a rapidly escalating situation within a rebellious province, ala The Troubles?

Would start off with protests and a few shots as long standing tension finally simmers to the surface, and end off with the Govt. regaining control or a full on civil-war.

The outcome would depend on the nudging of the factions by intelligence services, and convert aid would be the only aid sent. When the civil war breaks out, nations could escalate to full intervention or even invade, but this could result in the fractured nation reuniting under the threat of the new enemy.
A mixture of FanT and MT, with a healthy mix of schizotech.

Missiles receive laser-carved runes to increase speed, whilst soldiers receive small-arms able to penetrate tank armor. Tanks fight orges on battlefields while fighters spam nuclear missiles to take down dragons, and KKVs smite gods from existence.

Offsite worldbuilding here: https://www.worldanvil.com/w/lancadeia-helcor [overview article soon]

Soveiniesberg
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Soveiniesberg » Sun May 29, 2022 11:32 am

Alfordshire wrote:Anyone interested in an RP where my nation deals with a rapidly escalating situation within a rebellious province, ala The Troubles?

Would start off with protests and a few shots as long standing tension finally simmers to the surface, and end off with the Govt. regaining control or a full on civil-war.

The outcome would depend on the nudging of the factions by intelligence services, and convert aid would be the only aid sent. When the civil war breaks out, nations could escalate to full intervention or even invade, but this could result in the fractured nation reuniting under the threat of the new enemy.

Yeah, that's a great idea. I like it!

Alfordshire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Alfordshire » Sun May 29, 2022 8:41 pm

Alfordshire wrote:Anyone interested in an RP where my nation deals with a rapidly escalating situation within a rebellious province, ala The Troubles?

^ Need co-ops, send TG with prior RP experience if possible. Also gauging interest, would you join once this RP started?

Missiles receive laser-carved runes to increase speed, whilst soldiers receive small-arms able to penetrate tank armor. Tanks fight orges on battlefields while fighters spam nuclear missiles to take down dragons, and KKVs smite gods from existence.

Offsite worldbuilding here: https://www.worldanvil.com/w/lancadeia-helcor [overview article soon]

Coliantia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 22, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Coliantia » Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:37 pm

I'm interested, but can you summarize what were there tensions in the first place between protesters and the government?
Republic of Coliantia
Proud member of the TPA! Join today, Pacific nations!
[url=https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1733240]No one asked but here's some stuff about me[/url

Alfordshire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Alfordshire » Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:50 pm

Coliantia wrote:

I'm interested, but can you summarize what were there tensions in the first place between protesters and the government?

It's on temporary hold while I work on the culture and Provinces of my nation.

The Western Provinces were forcefully annexed a few hundred years ago due to an expansion war, and Pacification campaigns terrorized the remaining population.

Resistance would be put down in a brutal manner. Although the Western Provinces are now a well functioning part of Alfordshire with full rights and a few privileges to amend for the prior misgivings of the Western People, tensions still simmer below the surface.

The spark that would light the fire would be the Federal response to a bar fight. Federal SWAT would be deployed to deal with the fight, and things would quickly spiral out of hand, as this is in a poorer area of the Northern Provinces.

Protests would start in the streets, with the protesters demanding the resignation of the current governor and police chief; and more extremist elements preparing attacks on government officials.
Last edited by Alfordshire on Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Coliantia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 22, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Coliantia » Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:58 pm

Alfordshire wrote:
Coliantia wrote:I'm interested, but can you summarize what were there tensions in the first place between protesters and the government?

It's on temporary hold while I work on the culture and Provinces of my nation.

The Western Provinces were forcefully annexed a few hundred years ago due to an expansion war, and Pacification campaigns terrorized the remaining population.

Resistance would be put down in a brutal manner. Although the Western Provinces are now a well functioning part of Alfordshire with full rights and a few privileges to amend for the prior misgivings of the Western People.

The spark that would light the fire would be the Federal response to a bar fight. Federal SWAT would be deployed to deal with the fight, and things would quickly spiral out of hand, as this is in a poorer area of the Northern Provinces.

Protests would start in the streets, with the protesters demanding the resignation of the current governor and police chief; and more extremist elements preparing attacks on goverment officials.

Thanks for the summary. I'm probably going to participate in that RP if there would be one.
Republic of Coliantia
Proud member of the TPA! Join today, Pacific nations!
[url=https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1733240]No one asked but here's some stuff about me[/url

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents