NATION

PASSWORD

RP Think Tank

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Significance
Ambassador

Founded: May 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Significance » Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:11 pm

Pan-Asiatic States wrote:
Considering that foreign banks can actually be established via economic liaison, this might actually be possible. This is a pretty lit RP idea.

Anyone wanna try doing this OwO

How would this work? I see this more as a character based RP. People who want to see the bank fail, and those that want to see it succeed.

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Founded: Nov 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:20 am

Significance wrote:

How would this work? I see this more as a character based RP. People who want to see the bank fail, and those that want to see it succeed.

Yep. I wouldn't mind hunting a few capitalists, and I'm sure everyone would want a go at making a little cash by exploiting Pan-Asiatic bureaucracy.
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES
RPs I'm In: (1) (2) (3) (4)
Puppet(s): Hintuwan
NO-ONE FIGHTS ALONE! JOIN ESCB  TWI  ISC  ISVC TODAY!

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 08, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:48 am

Significance wrote:

Yep. I wouldn't mind hunting a few capitalists, and I'm sure everyone would want a go at making a little cash by exploiting Pan-Asiatic bureaucracy.

Let's go capture some pigs
The Empire of Amenria (亚洲帝国)
Sinocentric Asian theocratic absolute monarchy. Set 28 years in the future. On-site factbooks are no longer canon. A 13.14 civilization, according to this index.
Your guide to Amenria, organized for your convenience

Crysuko
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 26, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Crysuko » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:37 pm

I have a somewhat basic idea inspired by the classic Dr Who serial "inferno". the laconic is that my nation hosts a project to break through the crust to gain samples of a newly discovered element which promises to be a great soruce of power. but signs indicate a disaster may be imminent, but the director is determined to press on. mainly character focused, with each doing their part to avert what could be a world ending disaster.
Quotes:
Xilonite wrote: cookies are heresy.

Kelinfort wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:A terrorist attack on a disabled center doesn't make a lot of sense, unless to show no one is safe.

This will take some time to figure out, i am afraid.

"No one is safe, not even your most vulnerable and insecure!"

Cesopium wrote:Welp let's hope armies of 10 million don't just roam around and Soviet their way through everything.

Yugoslav Memes wrote:
Victoriala II wrote:Ur mom has value

one week ban for flaming xd

Dumb Ideologies wrote:Much better than the kulak smoothies. Their texture was suspiciously grainy.

Official thread euthanologist
I USE Qs INSTEAD OF Qs

Democratic Exodian Territories
Minister

Founded: Aug 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Exodian Territories » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:40 pm

Significance wrote:

Plenty of Exodian corporations would jump at the chance for its success, particularly if it becomes a stock-selling private bank; I can run security services through my PMCs like Hellfighter- fortune, profit, and glory awaits.
An early-PMT island-archipelago nation in the Gulf of Mexico with right-libertarian and neoconservative tendencies. Born on memes and guns by the British and Spanish but built for something deeper.
_[ ]_
(-_Q)
Only NS official Policy, Government, Economy stats used
FACTBOOKS ARE NOT CANON. Most forum posts are.
Angel's Alliance Founder.
#comeandtakeit
RBC News Channel, brought to you by Sapphire Systems Ltd:
| US President MacArthur doubles down on internal corruption | Aid sent to Nicaragua after Tropical Storm Marta | Stocks down 2 points |

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:44 am

Democratic Exodian Territories wrote:
Significance wrote:

Plenty of Exodian corporations would jump at the chance for its success, particularly if it becomes a stock-selling private bank; I can run security services through my PMCs like Hellfighter- fortune, profit, and glory awaits.

Cool. Noted.

Another RP idea I had involved the Pan-Asiatic States flaunting its newly-acquired power by cutting underwater internet cables of some Western country. Or like generally Cold War era stunts like flying jets very close into other people's air spaces.

Generally recent anti-government attacks funded by Anglomir have put PAS into an aggressive mood.
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES

Crysuko
Negotiator

Postby Crysuko » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:35 pm

Democratic Exodian Territories wrote:

Cool. Noted.

Another RP idea I had involved the Pan-Asiatic States flaunting its newly-acquired power by cutting underwater internet cables of some Western country. Or like generally Cold War era stunts like flying jets very close into other people's air spaces.

Generally recent anti-government attacks funded by Anglomir have put PAS into an aggressive mood.

i'd be willing to participate in this, as a nation with a large and well equipped military, the chance to take someone down a notch is a tempting one
Quotes:

Kelinfort wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:A terrorist attack on a disabled center doesn't make a lot of sense, unless to show no one is safe.

Cesopium wrote:Welp let's hope armies of 10 million don't just roam around and Soviet their way through everything.

Yugoslav Memes wrote:

Dumb Ideologies wrote:Much better than the kulak smoothies. Their texture was suspiciously grainy.

I USE Qs INSTEAD OF Qs

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:30 pm

Crysuko wrote:
Cool. Noted.

i'd be willing to participate in this, as a nation with a large and well equipped military, the chance to take someone down a notch is a tempting one

Does that mean we'd be on the same side? Desperate times indeed.
Sinocentric Asian theocratic absolute monarchy. Set 28 years in the future. On-site factbooks are no longer canon. A 13.14 civilization, according to this index.

Crysuko
Negotiator

Postby Crysuko » Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:57 pm

A m e n r i a wrote:
Crysuko wrote:i'd be willing to participate in this, as a nation with a large and well equipped military, the chance to take someone down a notch is a tempting one

Does that mean we'd be on the same side? Desperate times indeed.

Alliances of convenience aren't unheard of.
Quotes:

Kelinfort wrote:

Yugoslav Memes wrote:

I USE Qs INSTEAD OF Qs

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:32 pm

Crysuko wrote:
Cool. Noted.

We should strengthen our alliance with each other with an economic pact as well, if you're down for it.
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES

Crysuko
Negotiator

Postby Crysuko » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:38 pm

Crysuko wrote:i'd be willing to participate in this, as a nation with a large and well equipped military, the chance to take someone down a notch is a tempting one

We should strengthen our alliance with each other with an economic pact as well, if you're down for it.

If you want to take in the west then we'll have your back. Where do I sign.
Quotes:

Kelinfort wrote:

Yugoslav Memes wrote:

I USE Qs INSTEAD OF Qs

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:37 am

Crysuko wrote:

If you want to take in the west then we'll have your back. Where do I sign.

I might TG you in 2 or 3 weeks to do this.
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES

Bekian Impei
Secretary

Founded: Jul 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Nation To Rebel Against

Postby Bekian Impei » Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:32 pm

Hello,
My nation is a nation that has recently succeded from another nation, consisting of the bekian ethnic group. Would any nation like to be the nation that the bekians secede from, or their ally in the struggle?

Crysuko
Negotiator

Postby Crysuko » Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:28 am

Bekian Impei wrote:Hello,
My nation is a nation that has recently succeded from another nation, consisting of the bekian ethnic group. Would any nation like to be the nation that the bekians secede from, or their ally in the struggle?

If nobody else will, we can act as a good actor for either
Quotes:

Kelinfort wrote:

Yugoslav Memes wrote:

I USE Qs INSTEAD OF Qs

Bekian Impei
Secretary

Founded: Jul 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Bekian Impei » Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:42 am

Crysuko wrote:

If nobody else will, we can act as a good actor for either

Could you possibly be the nation controlling us?

Crysuko
Negotiator

Postby Crysuko » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:36 am

Bekian Impei wrote:
Crysuko wrote:If nobody else will, we can act as a good actor for either

Could you possibly be the nation controlling us?

sure. I can see how the difference in ideology and identity would cause a conflict.
Quotes:

Kelinfort wrote:

Yugoslav Memes wrote:

I USE Qs INSTEAD OF Qs

United Civil Republic
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 14, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby United Civil Republic » Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:30 am

If you would like, I could play as an ally.

Krospovia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 30, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Krospovia » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:28 am

I was thinking in creating a war RP between my Fascist nation and another one (preferably a communist state). It would be set during the 1930s or the Cold War. Is anyone interested?

Crysuko
Negotiator

Postby Crysuko » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:09 am

Krospovia wrote:I was thinking in creating a war RP between my Fascist nation and another one (preferably a communist state). It would be set during the 1930s or the Cold War. Is anyone interested?

I can dig
Quotes:

Kelinfort wrote:

Yugoslav Memes wrote:

I USE Qs INSTEAD OF Qs

Page
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 12, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Page » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:02 am

Would anyone be down for a international drug cartel RP? Something like Narcos/Savages/Breaking Bad cartel stuff? Law enforcement and gang characters? I really want to get back into RP and I've always wanted to do a brut drug cartel story
Anarcho-Communist Against: Bolsheviks, Fascists, TERFs, Putin, Autocrats, Conservatives, Ancaps, Bourgeoisie, Bigots, Liberals, Maoists

I don't believe in kink-shaming unless your kink is submitting to the state.

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:26 am

Page wrote:Would anyone be down for a international drug cartel RP? Something like Narcos/Savages/Breaking Bad cartel stuff? Law enforcement and gang characters? I really want to get back into RP and I've always wanted to do a brut drug cartel story

What about a criminal group that does a lot of things including drug trade?

Page
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Page » Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:23 pm

A m e n r i a wrote:
Page wrote:Would anyone be down for a international drug cartel RP? Something like Narcos/Savages/Breaking Bad cartel stuff? Law enforcement and gang characters? I really want to get back into RP and I've always wanted to do a brut drug cartel story

Sure, it doesn't have to exclusively be a drug cartel. I'm pretty open to ideas.
Anarcho-Communist Against: Bolsheviks, Fascists, TERFs, Putin, Autocrats, Conservatives, Ancaps, Bourgeoisie, Bigots, Liberals, Maoists

Crysuko
Negotiator

Postby Crysuko » Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:45 pm

Page wrote:
A m e n r i a wrote:

Sure, it doesn't have to exclusively be a drug cartel. I'm pretty open to ideas.

I can get behind this
Quotes:

Kelinfort wrote:

Yugoslav Memes wrote:

I USE Qs INSTEAD OF Qs

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:31 pm

I have an idea for my own rp tho. I want to start something that affects the multiverse at large. Your nations, my nation, and npc nations will definitely be victims of the big bad. Here are my ideas:

1. YL wakes up, not in YN's palace or equivalent, but at the last home he/she lived in. Confused, he/she askes his/her spouse what's going on, only to get a confused look in return. He/she turns on the tv, and sees a blonde woman giving a speech and found out that she is now the leader of YN. Here's the twist - YL is the only one who notices that something's off. Everyone else thinks the woman has always been the leader of YN, or at least since the last election, if YN is democratic. Bonus points if YN is in Europe and has a sizeable population that speaks French or British English.

2. A new metal has been discovered in YN, a very useful one almost like Vibranium. Problem is, it's one of the ingredients the big bad needs for him to send his army terrorising the entire multiverse and his cult will stop at nothing to get as much of it as they can.

Note that the big bad are different individuals in each scenario.

Page
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Page » Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:04 am

Crysuko wrote:
Page wrote:

I can get behind this

Characters from my nation would include a biker gang and a mafia-like organization that are at war with one another, fighting over territory and international markets of drugs and guns. So you or anyone else participating could have your own criminal organization align with either. Which nation exports the guns and drugs and other things and which nation imports is not important, there could be any sort of arrangement.

I will also have the Pagian version of the FBI involved. Anyone who wants to introduce their own law enforcement can have each agency cooperate in an Interpol type of thing.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents