NATION

PASSWORD

RP Think Tank

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Deutschess Kaiserreich
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1486
Founded: Sep 23, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Deutschess Kaiserreich » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:29 am

How should I improve this interest and signup thread?

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=459689
The Deutsches Kaiserreich
The Kaiserriech is an alternative history timeline where Germany won the First Weltkreig. Currently, the Kaiserriech is a Federal Monarchy. Our current leader is Victoria Louise Adelheid Mathilde Charlotte the Second. For more information.
Socialist Minecraft Server wrote:Im thinking about what im thinking about what im thinking
Ethnic Female German living in [REDACTED] (Not comfortable with revealing my identity).

Proud Monarch of the ♔♚IMPERION COALITION♚♔
Retconning lots of lore so expect some non-sensical parts in my factbooks.

User avatar
Montenbourg
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 111
Founded: Nov 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Montenbourg » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:43 am

I propose the creation of a map at https://atwar-game.com/

For Roleplaying purposes.

My user: Montenbourg
The Kingdom Of Montenbourg

Progress, Liberal, Pro-Democracy.
"Iustitia et Pacem"
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
http://montenbourg.weebly.com/

User avatar
Oasis Corporation
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 7
Founded: Feb 19, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Oasis Corporation » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:39 pm

I'm working on a map for my region, Shattered Colonies. My goal is to create a clear, easy-to-use, and visually appealing (though, with my poor drawing skills, I doubt I could get that done) map appropriate for the roleplay region's sci fi, space exploration setting. I would love feedback on what I have so far, and even commentary like "Delete your account," or "You can't draw for your life," would be greatly appreciated!

Click the image for a larger, clearer version.
Image
Last edited by Oasis Corporation on Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
A m e n r i a
Minister
 
Posts: 2674
Founded: Jun 08, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby A m e n r i a » Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:58 pm

Oasis Corporation wrote:I'm working on a map for my region, Shattered Colonies. My goal is to create a clear, easy-to-use, and visually appealing (though, with my poor drawing skills, I doubt I could get that done) map appropriate for the roleplay region's sci fi, space exploration setting. I would love feedback on what I have so far, and even commentary like "Delete your account," or "You can't draw for your life," would be greatly appreciated!



Where's the sun in that system?

User avatar
Oasis Corporation
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 7
Founded: Feb 19, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Oasis Corporation » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:17 am

A m e n r i a wrote:
Oasis Corporation wrote:I'm working on a map for my region, Shattered Colonies. My goal is to create a clear, easy-to-use, and visually appealing (though, with my poor drawing skills, I doubt I could get that done) map appropriate for the roleplay region's sci fi, space exploration setting. I would love feedback on what I have so far, and even commentary like "Delete your account," or "You can't draw for your life," would be greatly appreciated!



Where's the sun in that system?

It will take the place of some of the unclaimed planets. Beyond the absense of a sun, what are your thoughts on the map? Is it easy to understand and not terribly drawn?


User avatar
Oasis Corporation
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 7
Founded: Feb 19, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Oasis Corporation » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:40 am

A m e n r i a wrote:Completely understandable. Adding some satellites would be cool too though.

Thank you so much! I appreciate the feedback :¬)

User avatar
Brandican
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 18
Founded: Feb 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Brandican » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:52 pm

My nation is new, but I have some experience running RPs on NationStates.

I want to participate in a RP between my nation (which is entirely populated by animals) and another nation (preferably one made up of humans). But the RP will take a different route. it will focus on the soldiers and civilians fighting or living during the war and it will not just be a summary of battles. It will be an actual story, not just a catalogue of events.
(IGNORE NS STATS)
BRANDICAN BROADCASTING SERVICE: Human whaling vessel sunk| Dingo cub harassed|Hoodlum crime escalates| King Neville talks support for disadvantaged Brandicanis|[/url]


Conditions of any diplomatic relations: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=bra ... id=1173066

If you are one of these nations, just TG me. If you just want to talk OOC, you may also TG me.

If you want to RP with me (war, diplomacy, etc), I'm always game. My tech level is Modern Tech. I will wage a war with anyone, even human RP nations.

User avatar
Yohannes
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12804
Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Re: RP Think Tank

Postby Yohannes » Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:07 pm

Hi Brandican!

Brandican wrote:My nation is new, but I have some experience running RPs on NationStates.


Nice Image

Brandican wrote:It will be an actual story, not just a catalogue of events.


Narrative storytelling is my favourite too (and news writing)! For war narrative storytelling with a focus in civilian and personnel war storytelling I'd suggest looking at the following in-character post by The Macabees [ click me ], or for power politics (not war instantly), the following post by New Edom [ click me ]

When we read their post it feels like we're reading the story of a book, not just a list of sentences. Other NationStates writers will say fancy things but I'll just say that as for me, I've learnt from observing how real life authors write their books (and also my school's creative writing teachers then)

The best thing I'd say is to practice your writing and keep posting (in-character writing, not out-of-character)

Don't worry about making badly arranged sentences and spelling mistakes on NationStates, because National and International Roleplaying writers are normally easy-going (i.e. relaxed and tolerant), and we all have to start somewhere Image

In my experience, the best way to practice (or once again polish) your National and International Roleplaying narrative writing on NationStates is by creating "nation maintenance" threads. Some examples are as follows:

Alternatively, as my signature says, you're free to copy the way I write (i.e. my sentence construction and tense) from my under-construction fictional book on NationStates: The Archbishop and His Mission

In conclusion, practice and trial and error (i.e. experimenting and failing) are the best way forward. That's all I can say. Good luck and see you round the National and International Roleplaying forums!

Edit: Finally, I'd suggest to try contacting the government players of The Western Isles (or have a free alternate account moving to The Western Isles for fun) - that region is especially good with worldbuilding and crafting stories.
Last edited by Yohannes on Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The Realm of YohannesDas Yohannesische Reich
Government Archive Act | Reichstag Parliamentary Debates | Tales from Yohannes | I Beg my Realm
Currency Intervention | A Game of Thrones | The Archbishop and His Mission | The Financial Diary | Homofront Yohannes | My competition
Embassy Exchange | VMK Industry | Bank of Yohannes | Automobil Yohannes | NS Hacking | Our posting history | Player information
We love NationStates! Do you? \__(^.^)_//
NS military project: Tank | Armour | Bomber
All In-Character things I’ve written on NationStates are open-source/Creative Commons that you can use :)
2018 had been my most productive (IC) NS year since 2011 — I won’t be as active on NS now due to RL obligations :)

User avatar
A m e n r i a
Minister
 
Posts: 2674
Founded: Jun 08, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby A m e n r i a » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:04 pm

Brandican wrote:My nation is new, but I have some experience running RPs on NationStates.

I want to participate in a RP between my nation (which is entirely populated by animals) and another nation (preferably one made up of humans). But the RP will take a different route. it will focus on the soldiers and civilians fighting or living during the war and it will not just be a summary of battles. It will be an actual story, not just a catalogue of events.


I've read your human zoo thread and tbh I want to get involved. Problem is, you're MT and I doubt you want a PMT civ storming into your nation with strike teams. Good luck though.

User avatar
Main Nation Ministry
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5431
Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:42 pm

I had sorta an idea for a non-international incidents RP I can do. You ever heard of the concept of the "home of the future" concept? Or heard of Monsanto's House of the Future? I'm a fan of retro-futurism, so I thought it would be interesting to do a simple RP without violence and focusing on a simple premise. How about several strangers from other nations end up staying in an actual house of the future? Characters can interact with what the house has to occur, along with mingling with the other guests as well. Sounds interesting?
Local 19 year old Diet Coke Addict College Student Ruins Everything

Quote of the Week:
"I will be back." - Me, as I will be gone from NationStates, till like June 21? Idk. Enjoy this music.

User avatar
Neu Engollon
N&I RP Mentor
 
Posts: 6232
Founded: Aug 13, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Neu Engollon » Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:22 am

Main Nation Ministry wrote:I had sorta an idea for a non-international incidents RP I can do. You ever heard of the concept of the "home of the future" concept? Or heard of Monsanto's House of the Future? I'm a fan of retro-futurism, so I thought it would be interesting to do a simple RP without violence and focusing on a simple premise. How about several strangers from other nations end up staying in an actual house of the future? Characters can interact with what the house has to occur, along with mingling with the other guests as well. Sounds interesting?


I don't know if it has been done before, but it does sound rather unique and interesting for NS. (Bradbury fan?) Likely best to be put in the Nationstates subforum. As OP, you would really need to be intricately descriptive about what is in this house. You might want to hold back some details for later surprises, but at least have some mundane details already scripted out so that players have some idea of the space and functions of the house that their characters have to work with. Sounds very promising and I will be interested to see how it turns out.
Last edited by Neu Engollon on Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
N&I Mentor - TG me with any RP questions
Please check my Factbook for everything you need to know about my nation, especially Important Links.
Also, if you're looking for a response on a RP, storefront or embassy exchange (national not regional), feel free to remind me via TG.

User avatar
A m e n r i a
Minister
 
Posts: 2674
Founded: Jun 08, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby A m e n r i a » Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:56 am

Main Nation Ministry wrote:I had sorta an idea for a non-international incidents RP I can do. You ever heard of the concept of the "home of the future" concept? Or heard of Monsanto's House of the Future? I'm a fan of retro-futurism, so I thought it would be interesting to do a simple RP without violence and focusing on a simple premise. How about several strangers from other nations end up staying in an actual house of the future? Characters can interact with what the house has to occur, along with mingling with the other guests as well. Sounds interesting?


I'm in. That sounds like an Indonesian show that used to be on when I was little.

User avatar
Main Nation Ministry
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5431
Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:41 pm

Neu Engollon wrote:I don't know if it has been done before, but it does sound rather unique and interesting for NS. (Bradbury fan?) Likely best to be put in the Nationstates subforum. As OP, you would really need to be intricately descriptive about what is in this house. You might want to hold back some details for later surprises, but at least have some mundane details already scripted out so that players have some idea of the space and functions of the house that their characters have to work with. Sounds very promising and I will be interested to see how it turns out.

I think I need to make a worldbuilding thread to see what people would want inside the house. People can suggest rooms and other inventions they would like to see in the house, before the actual OOC thread is up. I did read Bradbury's There Will Come Soft Rains, but I was inspired by Disney's interest in futurism originally. I construct a draft version of the house, before I make a worldbuilding where some changes can be made, if that's ok.
Local 19 year old Diet Coke Addict College Student Ruins Everything

Quote of the Week:
"I will be back." - Me, as I will be gone from NationStates, till like June 21? Idk. Enjoy this music.

User avatar
Akhaja
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 3
Founded: Feb 20, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Akhaja » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:16 pm

I'm thinking of creating a thread for a world RP with a UN RP. Is anyone interested in helping out?

User avatar
Socialist Minecraft Server
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 3
Founded: Mar 03, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Socialist Minecraft Server » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:17 pm

Im thinking about what im thinking about what im thinking

User avatar
A m e n r i a
Minister
 
Posts: 2674
Founded: Jun 08, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby A m e n r i a » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:23 pm

Akhaja wrote:I'm thinking of creating a thread for a world RP with a UN RP. Is anyone interested in helping out?


There's already the WA for that.

User avatar
Akhaja
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 3
Founded: Feb 20, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Akhaja » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:21 pm

A m e n r i a wrote:
Akhaja wrote:I'm thinking of creating a thread for a world RP with a UN RP. Is anyone interested in helping out?


There's already the WA for that.

I know that. There isn’t really an RP aspect to the WA, though.

User avatar
Brandican
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 18
Founded: Feb 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Brandican » Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:23 am

Akhaja wrote:
A m e n r i a wrote:
There's already the WA for that.

I know that. There isn’t really an RP aspect to the WA, though.


There are no aspects to it at all. It's a waste of time and clogs up your telegrams with useless junk.
(IGNORE NS STATS)
BRANDICAN BROADCASTING SERVICE: Human whaling vessel sunk| Dingo cub harassed|Hoodlum crime escalates| King Neville talks support for disadvantaged Brandicanis|[/url]


Conditions of any diplomatic relations: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=bra ... id=1173066

If you are one of these nations, just TG me. If you just want to talk OOC, you may also TG me.

If you want to RP with me (war, diplomacy, etc), I'm always game. My tech level is Modern Tech. I will wage a war with anyone, even human RP nations.

User avatar
Yugobatania
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 25
Founded: Mar 09, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Yugobatania » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:32 am

Hello! This is my first time here in the forums, and an absolute newb at all the terminoligies, but I have an fairly interesting idea. I'm not sure if anyone has done this before, so here we go.

So, it starts of in an early PMT world, in the current world we have within NS, or perhaps later in the future, around 2025-2035. My country, Yugobatania, is proposing to create a global effort for a colonization effort of Mars. This is mainly to boost our image, and to prove to everyone that we're not only known for basket weaving (which for some odd reason is the 2nd highest industry in my country). And if anyone is interested in joining, preparations will begin for building a spacecraft.

We will also need to set up a site to launch the ship (preferably near the equator), and for the nations involved to decide who should go and how many should go. This mission should bring along a spaceship that has cryogenic sleeping cells for the crew to fall asleep in, and wait to arrive at Mars. And perhaps this should also be an IC roleplay, since there are people involved. In the meantime, the ship would be automated until they are almost there. It should also carry supplies for the crew to set up a base camp to survive for at least a year until another supply ship comes.

Depending on how long it takes, once the crew is picked and the launch site built, the rocket is to launch. Until...

BOOM!

The rocket blows up. Soon some nations decide to use this as an excuse to start a war, even though it was a technical error in the system (or it really was sabotaged, depending on what the RP'ers agree on), and tada!

War!

So, what do you think? Any improvements to this general outline?

Also, I thought of a random name for the mission to Mars: Chidden V

User avatar
Neu Engollon
N&I RP Mentor
 
Posts: 6232
Founded: Aug 13, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Neu Engollon » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:24 am

Yugobatania wrote:Hello! This is my first time here in the forums, and an absolute newb at all the terminoligies, but I have an fairly interesting idea. I'm not sure if anyone has done this before, so here we go.

So, it starts of in an early PMT world, in the current world we have within NS, or perhaps later in the future, around 2025-2035. My country, Yugobatania, is proposing to create a global effort for a colonization effort of Mars. This is mainly to boost our image, and to prove to everyone that we're not only known for basket weaving (which for some odd reason is the 2nd highest industry in my country). And if anyone is interested in joining, preparations will begin for building a spacecraft.

We will also need to set up a site to launch the ship (preferably near the equator), and for the nations involved to decide who should go and how many should go. This mission should bring along a spaceship that has cryogenic sleeping cells for the crew to fall asleep in, and wait to arrive at Mars. And perhaps this should also be an IC roleplay, since there are people involved. In the meantime, the ship would be automated until they are almost there. It should also carry supplies for the crew to set up a base camp to survive for at least a year until another supply ship comes.

Depending on how long it takes, once the crew is picked and the launch site built, the rocket is to launch. Until...

BOOM!

The rocket blows up. Soon some nations decide to use this as an excuse to start a war, even though it was a technical error in the system (or it really was sabotaged, depending on what the RP'ers agree on), and tada!

War!

So, what do you think? Any improvements to this general outline?

Also, I thought of a random name for the mission to Mars: Chidden V


First off, welcome to the RP forums! Second, our apologies that it has taken a week for anyone to respond.

Your idea is promising and kind of unique, but not totally beyond the realm of similar NS RP. That's not a bad sign. In fact it's the opposite as it means there is likely the interest in such a themed topic...if you tweak it just a bit.

I do know that someone formed an International space agency, but my searches have come up empty on finding the thread. When I do track it down, I will post the link. (Any help is appreciated on that.) A search for 'space' and 'international' turns up threads with a similar set up premise. You might want to contact those players who participated in that international space agency thread or similar threads to recruit interested parties.

Now, the major issue I personally have with your plot is that it requires players to invest in a lot of character development of trained space exploration crew members and national space program background, only to wipe that out early on in the RP.

While that has been an effective shock value trope in story telling in modern media, when it comes to RP, players might not want to invest that amount of effort only to see it wiped out so early on, to then totally switch tracks to your average conflict thread.
At the very least, maybe you could extend it to the crew making it to Mars and then having events there effect international policy at home. Or vice versa, like in 2010 or the last Cloverfield movie where events on Earth effected the international station crew.

All in all, it's still kind of a flimsy excuse for all out war and wasted opportunity to allow more RP of the space exploration aspect of the RP. You might get a couple players interested with the RP set up as is, but you're likely narrowing the field of interested players.

Also, you mentioned some need in knowledge of space exploration and operations. You might want to start doing your research on that as the burden would fall on you as OP to add that sense of realism. Or, alternately, seek out a co-OP who is more versed in the subject.

This is your first venture into being the host of a forum RP, I assume. It's a big undertaking. Don't get discouraged, but I think that starting an interest thread and working some of the plot out with other players will make for a much more beneficial experience for everyone involved.
N&I Mentor - TG me with any RP questions
Please check my Factbook for everything you need to know about my nation, especially Important Links.
Also, if you're looking for a response on a RP, storefront or embassy exchange (national not regional), feel free to remind me via TG.

User avatar
Yugobatania
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 25
Founded: Mar 09, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Yugobatania » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:46 am

Neu Engollon wrote:
Yugobatania wrote:Hello! This is my first time here in the forums, and an absolute newb at all the terminoligies, but I have an fairly interesting idea. I'm not sure if anyone has done this before, so here we go.

So, it starts of in an early PMT world, in the current world we have within NS, or perhaps later in the future, around 2025-2035. My country, Yugobatania, is proposing to create a global effort for a colonization effort of Mars. This is mainly to boost our image, and to prove to everyone that we're not only known for basket weaving (which for some odd reason is the 2nd highest industry in my country). And if anyone is interested in joining, preparations will begin for building a spacecraft.

We will also need to set up a site to launch the ship (preferably near the equator), and for the nations involved to decide who should go and how many should go. This mission should bring along a spaceship that has cryogenic sleeping cells for the crew to fall asleep in, and wait to arrive at Mars. And perhaps this should also be an IC roleplay, since there are people involved. In the meantime, the ship would be automated until they are almost there. It should also carry supplies for the crew to set up a base camp to survive for at least a year until another supply ship comes.

Depending on how long it takes, once the crew is picked and the launch site built, the rocket is to launch. Until...

BOOM!

The rocket blows up. Soon some nations decide to use this as an excuse to start a war, even though it was a technical error in the system (or it really was sabotaged, depending on what the RP'ers agree on), and tada!

War!

So, what do you think? Any improvements to this general outline?

Also, I thought of a random name for the mission to Mars: Chidden V


First off, welcome to the RP forums! Second, our apologies that it has taken a week for anyone to respond.

Your idea is promising and kind of unique, but not totally beyond the realm of similar NS RP. That's not a bad sign. In fact it's the opposite as it means there is likely the interest in such a themed topic...if you tweak it just a bit.

I do know that someone formed an International space agency, but my searches have come up empty on finding the thread. When I do track it down, I will post the link. (Any help is appreciated on that.) A search for 'space' and 'international' turns up threads with a similar set up premise. You might want to contact those players who participated in that international space agency thread or similar threads to recruit interested parties.

Now, the major issue I personally have with your plot is that it requires players to invest in a lot of character development of trained space exploration crew members and national space program background, only to wipe that out early on in the RP.

While that has been an effective shock value trope in story telling in modern media, when it comes to RP, players might not want to invest that amount of effort only to see it wiped out so early on, to then totally switch tracks to your average conflict thread.
At the very least, maybe you could extend it to the crew making it to Mars and then having events there effect international policy at home. Or vice versa, like in 2010 or the last Cloverfield movie where events on Earth effected the international station crew.

All in all, it's still kind of a flimsy excuse for all out war and wasted opportunity to allow more RP of the space exploration aspect of the RP. You might get a couple players interested with the RP set up as is, but you're likely narrowing the field of interested players.

Also, you mentioned some need in knowledge of space exploration and operations. You might want to start doing your research on that as the burden would fall on you as OP to add that sense of realism. Or, alternately, seek out a co-OP who is more versed in the subject.

This is your first venture into being the host of a forum RP, I assume. It's a big undertaking. Don't get discouraged, but I think that starting an interest thread and working some of the plot out with other players will make for a much more beneficial experience for everyone involved.


*Emerges out of cave*
Wow, I can’t believe someone came by!

And I completely agree with you. Now that I think about it, it would seem like an awful waste of time to kill off a character that the RP’er might get attached to - as with any good movie with good characters, people will get frustrated.

On the other hand though, me and my friend IRL who runs the nation known as the Unian Union of City States are planning on having our own space race. Think of it like the US and the Soviet Union during the 60’s and 70’s.

And thank you very much for taking the time for replying!

*Shakes hand*

Now, if you’ll excuse me, I must go.

*Laughs maniacally before jumping into the water*

User avatar
Neu Engollon
N&I RP Mentor
 
Posts: 6232
Founded: Aug 13, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Neu Engollon » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:18 pm

Alright then. I guess the main take-away was don't kill off all the astro peeps. I'm cool with that.
N&I Mentor - TG me with any RP questions
Please check my Factbook for everything you need to know about my nation, especially Important Links.
Also, if you're looking for a response on a RP, storefront or embassy exchange (national not regional), feel free to remind me via TG.

User avatar
Vanquaria
Senator
 
Posts: 4809
Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vanquaria » Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:42 pm

lmao
Vanq commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Hitler of NS.


"I took away Vanq's YB for deliberatly ignoring me"
"I know Vanq is a very good writer and this is how he treats someone of lesser skill?"
"I would love to have a writer of your caliber along for the ride"
"neo and vanq do a dbz fusion to form 1 big shitposter then get erased from NS by kyrusia"
"Which is the level of memeing I expect from Vanq"
"brigadier general comes on, pulls a vanq and calls us all autistic"

User avatar
Fantawin
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 5
Founded: Mar 25, 2019
Ex-Nation

Looking for a partner in a regional role-play... (OOC)

Postby Fantawin » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:15 am

We're doing a role-play and we need one more person. The ideal candidate will have the following qualities (you don't have to have them all, but the more you have, the better):

Have a WA category of Psychotic Dictatorship, Iron-Fist Consumerist or Corporate Police State.
Be able to role-play as a psychotic high school- or college-aged bully.
Be a WA member, or willing to join the WA, and willing to relocate regions.

If you're interested, please telegram Fantawin.

Thank you very much. :)

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Arecla, Bronze Serpent, Earth_ Two, Hypron, Narrowleaf, Northern Anglica, Ord Caprica, Winst

Advertisement

Remove ads