NATION

PASSWORD

RP Think Tank

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Hashkin
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Hashkin » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:51 pm

As long its after 1864, (Hashkinian independence), I'm in

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi wrote:Why would would India need an aircraft carrier? India is an aircraft carrier.
economic left/right 0.88
social libertarian/authoritarian -1.74
DEFCON:
1 - Nuclear War
2 - Major/World War
3 - Hashkinian Forces Deployed
4 - Tension Risen <--
5 - Peacetime

CHNN Minute-by-Minute Report

Geologist team and Sec. Foreign Affairs Michael Dewey, who were sent to Greater Goverwal, are reported missing. Searches are being conducted.

Chancellor Bakker landmark bill facing backlash from Egaltarian Party. "It's a travesty, this bill will hurt thousands"- House Majortity Leader Finn Randall.

I side with results

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Founded: Nov 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:55 pm

Hmm... I guess. If possible, after 1860, so I can play as Aguinaldo's Philippine Republic.
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES
RPs I'm In: (1) (2) (3) (4)
Puppet(s): Hintuwan
NO-ONE FIGHTS ALONE! JOIN ESCB  TWI  ISC  ISVC TODAY!

Of Ulstingrad
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Of Ulstingrad » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:34 am

After 1872 CE could work for me, just cause of RP purposes.

First Philippine Empire
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby First Philippine Empire » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:11 pm

Pan-Asiatic States wrote:Hmm... I guess. If possible, after 1860, so I can play as Aguinaldo's Philippine Republic.

Sure i would love to play a gam during the russo japanese war also i would wanna play republic of zamboanga

Al-Ghaihr
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Ghaihr » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:52 pm

Maybe an WWI roleplay?
I'm a Muslim. I like to collect medals from across the world (military or civilian. I like the design of some medallions and in general, the ribbon designs and choices.)

My storefronts -
GAHA MEDALS AND WEAPONS DESIGN
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=431325
Number one contractor of medals for your nation!
GAZA PHARMACEUTICALS
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=435258
The only active pharmaceutical company in Nationstates and also the only one that uses original drawings.
CLICK ME!
About me:
This nation represents my political views in real life, however. It is more monarchy.

My political compass:
https://www.politicalcompass.org/chart?ec=0.88&soc=4.46

Crysuko
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 26, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Crysuko » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:02 pm

I have an idea for a diplomatic RP. The basic plot is that recently, the Crysukon government has been drawing out all the pseudoscience practitioners. Flat earthers, homeopaths and so on, and purging the lot of them. So far, over 1000 have died with many more imprisoned in reeducation facilities. The story comes from other nation's diplomatic (and perhaps later military) reaction to this.
Quotes:
Xilonite wrote: cookies are heresy.

Kelinfort wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:A terrorist attack on a disabled center doesn't make a lot of sense, unless to show no one is safe.

This will take some time to figure out, i am afraid.

"No one is safe, not even your most vulnerable and insecure!"

Cesopium wrote:Welp let's hope armies of 10 million don't just roam around and Soviet their way through everything.

Yugoslav Memes wrote:
Victoriala II wrote:Ur mom has value

one week ban for flaming xd

Dumb Ideologies wrote:Much better than the kulak smoothies. Their texture was suspiciously grainy.

Official thread euthanologist
I USE Qs INSTEAD OF Qs

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:05 pm

I have several ideas. One that I'm currently trying to work on now is a murder mystery RP set during a time loop and the other is a kauji RP during a massive alternate history.
Local 22 year old Diet Coke Addict College Student Ruins Everything

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Mont Saint-Michel
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Mont Saint-Michel » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:35 pm

I'm down, either late 1800's or early 1900's.

Braustein
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Braustein » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:51 pm

How about 1875?

Katsur
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Katsur » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:15 pm

Most people who lurk around my nation knows that the interior political climate is terrible and a power struggle could happen any time. So I'm considering a rp if anyone is up for it

Either Lucy presses the wrong buttons or Anna Sabilline pressures my nation into imperial thought process (likely as an distraction) leading up to a MT-PMT world war.
Q&A thread
Katsur is going to war?

Please read the factbook, explanation of the flag can be found there as well. Protip, the flag was entirely Crown Princess Lucy's idea and was personally commissioned by her. There's also a travel guide for tourists!

Crysuko
Negotiator

Postby Crysuko » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:24 pm

Katsur wrote:Most people who lurk around my nation knows that the interior political climate is terrible and a power struggle could happen any time. So I'm considering a rp if anyone is up for it

Either Lucy presses the wrong buttons or Anna Sabilline pressures my nation into imperial thought process (likely as an distraction) leading up to a MT-PMT world war.

I'd be willing to head up a Comintern faction
Quotes:

Kelinfort wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:A terrorist attack on a disabled center doesn't make a lot of sense, unless to show no one is safe.

Cesopium wrote:Welp let's hope armies of 10 million don't just roam around and Soviet their way through everything.

Yugoslav Memes wrote:

Dumb Ideologies wrote:Much better than the kulak smoothies. Their texture was suspiciously grainy.

I USE Qs INSTEAD OF Qs

Katsur
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Katsur » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:09 pm

Crysuko wrote:
Katsur wrote:Most people who lurk around my nation knows that the interior political climate is terrible and a power struggle could happen any time. So I'm considering a rp if anyone is up for it

I'd be willing to head up a Comintern faction

Interesting, where does Crysuko stand on the Katsurish economic model?
Q&A thread
Katsur is going to war?

Please read the factbook, explanation of the flag can be found there as well. Protip, the flag was entirely Crown Princess Lucy's idea and was personally commissioned by her. There's also a travel guide for tourists!

Lethen Empire
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Lethen Empire » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:11 pm

I'm sort of interested. Letheny may act for its own gain, by going neutral and attempting to reinstall the absolute monarchy with a puppet king, or some other jerk move
Leader Anthem Overview
An alternate universe Letheny - where the monarchy never lost its power.

A 14 civilization, according to this index.
Current Year: 2017
Tech level: MT
We don't use NS stats!
IC Q&A Thread - Koningsplatz Alliance
TG me if you wanna talk, RP, or do whatever!
Lethen INA: Victory in Tel Aviv! Jerusalem within reach! Pro-Crusader assault on Isratine going very well | Raaagh! The Viking Age: Lethen sailors confiscate capital from the con-artists leading Japan in a nostalgic callback to our medieval forefathers

Romanussia
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Romanussia » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:08 pm

Would anyone be interested in an RP set in the time of 'WWII' in a timeline where Germany won in 'WWI'?

(See here for details that will influence it)
The Kingdom of Romanussia
A nation based in the present inhabited by a more latinized Romanian culture ruled by a constitutional monarchy shrouded in a vivid and detailed history and armed with a disciplined and modernized military.
Capital: Traiana | Currency: Koson | Demonym: Romanus/Romanian

RNN: General elections proclaim Dacian Ciolos as new premier of Romanussia's legislature | Romanussia national under-21 soccer team wins its first UEFA Championship over Spain in the final | Romanus navy recieves first shipment of new equipment since its overhaul was approved by the General Staff | The Acordul calls for its next cooperative research operation

Crysuko
Negotiator

Postby Crysuko » Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:36 am

Katsur wrote:
Crysuko wrote:I'd be willing to head up a Comintern faction

Interesting, where does Crysuko stand on the Katsurish economic model?

where can I find said model?
Quotes:

Kelinfort wrote:

Yugoslav Memes wrote:

I USE Qs INSTEAD OF Qs

Democratic Exodian Territories
Minister

Founded: Aug 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Exodian Territories » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:14 pm

While Crysuko might stand for the Communist side, I’ll gladly volunteer on the side of capitalist Democrats.
An early-PMT island-archipelago nation in the Gulf of Mexico with right-libertarian and neoconservative tendencies. Born on memes and guns by the British and Spanish but built for something deeper.
_[ ]_
(-_Q)
Only NS official Policy, Government, Economy stats used
FACTBOOKS ARE NOT CANON. Most forum posts are.
Angel's Alliance Founder.
#comeandtakeit
RBC News Channel, brought to you by Sapphire Systems Ltd:
| US President MacArthur doubles down on internal corruption | Aid sent to Nicaragua after Tropical Storm Marta | Stocks down 2 points |

Crysuko
Negotiator

Postby Crysuko » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:17 pm

Democratic Exodian Territories wrote:

While Crysuko might stand for the Communist side, I’ll gladly volunteer on the side of capitalist Democrats.

Seeing as how the other RP we were in fell through, I'd totally be up for this
Last edited by Crysuko on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quotes:

Kelinfort wrote:

Yugoslav Memes wrote:

I USE Qs INSTEAD OF Qs

Katsur
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Katsur » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:25 pm

Crysuko wrote:
Katsur wrote:Interesting, where does Crysuko stand on the Katsurish economic model?

where can I find said model?

I'll point to the "Government" factbook
Q&A thread
Katsur is going to war?

Crysuko
Negotiator

Postby Crysuko » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:29 pm

Katsur wrote:
Crysuko wrote:where can I find said model?

I'll point to the "Government" factbook

I don't think I understand, it's a description of the government not an economic scale.
Quotes:

Kelinfort wrote:

Yugoslav Memes wrote:

I USE Qs INSTEAD OF Qs

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Exodian Territories » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:25 pm

Crysuko wrote:

Seeing as how the other RP we were in fell through, I'd totally be up for this

Definitely agreed.

This period of time is supposed to be the “first warring period” in my nation; like the US during WWII, I have to fight 2 separate enemies on 2 different fronts- the war in Natan was supposed to be a conflict that, while important, simply didn’t warrant the attention of full-on military action from us, especially regarding your nation’s moves. It’s why we hired mercenaries instead.

However, this, especially regarding the volatility of the Katsurian regime, would certainly warrant military action, whether it be the arrogant outbursts of the princess or the iron fist of a military dictator.

Also, especially with Letheny’s role in this, I hope he plays as normal, constitutional blue Letheny- considering how I don’t regard the Lethen Empire as canon.
An early-PMT island-archipelago nation in the Gulf of Mexico with right-libertarian and neoconservative tendencies. Born on memes and guns by the British and Spanish but built for something deeper.
_[ ]_
(-_Q)
#comeandtakeit
| US President MacArthur doubles down on internal corruption | Aid sent to Nicaragua after Tropical Storm Marta | Stocks down 2 points |

Crysuko
Negotiator

Postby Crysuko » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:31 pm

Crysuko wrote:Seeing as how the other RP we were in fell through, I'd totally be up for this

Definitely agreed.

This period of time is supposed to be the “first warring period” in my nation; like the US during WWII, I have to fight 2 separate enemies on 2 different fronts- the war in Natan was supposed to be a conflict that, while important, simply didn’t warrant the attention of full-on military action from us, especially regarding your nation’s moves. It’s why we hired mercenaries instead.

However, this, especially regarding the volatility of the Katsurian regime, would certainly warrant military action, whether it be the arrogant outbursts of the princess or the iron fist of a military dictator.

Also, especially with Letheny’s role in this, I hope he plays as normal, constitutional blue Letheny- considering how I don’t regard the Lethen Empire as canon.

It might even give me a chance to establish how the schism event (I think you called it the shattering) happened in my nation's canon
Quotes:

Kelinfort wrote:

Yugoslav Memes wrote:

I USE Qs INSTEAD OF Qs

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Exodian Territories » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:49 pm

Crysuko wrote:
Definitely agreed.

It might even give me a chance to establish how the schism event (I think you called it the shattering) happened in my nation's canon

Well, the Shattering,
alongside the Second American Civil War, happened only a decade ago in my nation’s canon, but it was still in the past- it represents the fall of the Old World, and how the real-life world and its countries (America, Britain, etc.) got replaced by Nationstates nations such as Greater South and Post War America for the US, Cradlehurst for Britain, Allanea for Poland, Ukraine and Eastern Russia, and how refugees came to places such as Karamiko and Exodia to make our population grow. The only real, direct remains from real world countries are Persagonia, Dawetid and True South Vietnam, the latter we call Viet Xu.

Katsur is difficult to pinpoint on the world map, and ironically, I didn’t regard it as canon until the prospect of an RP actually came up. Crysuko’s (island? continent?) were regarded as canon, but we (and the outside world up until the Shattering) simply, for some reason, didn’t know they were there except for a few. We accept places like the Atlantean Islands for the exact same reason into our canon. It’s like Sahrani from the ARMA series or Chernarus from DayZ; they did exist on a map, but we didn’t know they were there because we never thought of exploring there. The Exodian archipelago is a group of islands sitting in the middle of the Gulf of Mexico. Why didn’t anyone explore there before we had our exodus from Asha-Wang and settled there? The explorers simply thought they didn’t need to.

The whole premise of the Shattering event in my nation’s history really was based off of the idea that the world was much larger than we thought.

Sorry for going off topic.
I should also probably put this in a factbook.
Last edited by Democratic Exodian Territories on Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_[ ]_
(-_Q)
#comeandtakeit

Katsur
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Katsur » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:15 pm

Crysuko wrote:
Katsur wrote:I'll point to the "Government" factbook

I don't think I understand, it's a description of the government not an economic scale.

"The royal family is omnipresent in Katsur's industry and due to an reverse tax system (citizens are paid compensation for their work by the royal treasury while all income belongs to the crown), all citizens are in practice employed by the Royal family. The dukes retains semi-autonomy over individual land and collect income."
Q&A thread
Katsur is going to war?

Crysuko
Negotiator

Postby Crysuko » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:18 pm

Katsur wrote:
Crysuko wrote:I don't think I understand, it's a description of the government not an economic scale.

"The royal family is omnipresent in Katsur's industry and due to an reverse tax system (citizens are paid compensation for their work by the royal treasury while all income belongs to the crown), all citizens are in practice employed by the Royal family. The dukes retains semi-autonomy over individual land and collect income."

Well, due to being communist we don't really exist on that scale. Our economy is base down on decentralised planning
Quotes:

Kelinfort wrote:

Yugoslav Memes wrote:

I USE Qs INSTEAD OF Qs

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Exodian Territories » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:23 pm

Katsur wrote:
Crysuko wrote:I don't think I understand, it's a description of the government not an economic scale.

Oh.
It’s a lot like crony capitalism, but it’s not- the government itself are the businesses, rather than businesses having to look favorable to the government just to succeed.

I hate it already- certainly gives us something to fight about.
_[ ]_
(-_Q)
#comeandtakeit

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents