NATION

PASSWORD

Rhodeve Civil War (mt/open)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 19, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Rhodeve Civil War (mt/open)

Postby Rhodevus » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:28 am

The Imperial City of Rhode

Citizens around the imperial city riot against the naming of prince James the new king of Rhodevus. Most people prefer prince James older sister, princess Diana to be named Queen of the land.

Over the past few months, Prince James had changed the peaceful monarchy into a corrupt dictatorship. Princess Diana had been locked up in a secret prison. Any previous lords had been murdered and all property and wealth had gone to the new king. the Rhodeve people want assistance against the king.

Portinsa City

Another riot has turned into a bloodbath. King James has allowed the army to fire on civlians. The Rhodeves are not surrendering and have fought back with anything at hand, including pistols.

hundreds had to die before the riot was stopped. thousands more were sent to work camps and prisons.

Iylan Province, Captiya city

The protesters have turned violent, throwing the city into disrepair. The protesters are trying to overthrow the corrupt mayor of the city and bring back democracy. Hundreds of soldiers working for the King had been killed and have retreated from the city. The protesters have taken the city and have started using it as a base of operations.

Civil Wr leader Sir Richard Weivar has asked any country that can, to join him in the overthrow of the dictatorship

many more cities have started their personal revolutions. Once all of Iyulan province is under their control, they will free Princess Diana from her prison cell.
She/Her
IATA Member Embassy Character Creation 101
Do not argue against me, you will lose...or win, depending on the situation
The Official Madman with a Box
Rodrania wrote:Rhod, I f*cking love you, man. <3
Divergia wrote:The Canadian Polar-Potato-Moose-Cat has spoken!
Beiluxia wrote:Is it just me, or does your name keep getting better the more I see it?

Factbook
International Exchange Student Program Member
XENOS MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

Oaledonia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Oaledonia » Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:01 am

Oaledonia will side with the people in an attempt to destroy the government
Last edited by Wikipe-tan on January 13, 2006 4:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The lovable PMT nation of hugs and chibi! Now with 75% more Hanyū!
Oaledonian wiki | Decoli Defense | Embassy | OAF Military Info
Blackjack-and-Hookers wrote:
Oaledonia wrote:I'll go make my own genocidal galactic empire! with blackjack and hookers

You bet your ass you will!
Divair wrote:NSG summer doesn't end anymore. Climate change.
Under construction
*POLITICALLY CONTENTIOUS STATEMENTS INTENSIFY*

Britanno
Minister

Founded: Apr 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Britanno » Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:01 am

To: Sir Richard Weivar

The Britannon armed forces are being sent towards your nation to assist you in overthrowing your dictator. They are being gathered as we speak and will be heading your way very soon. There is a list below of the forces being prepared.

100,000 Men armed with L85A2s
50 Tanks
50 Armoured Cars

30 Fighter Jets
15 Bombers
5 Longbow Helicopters

4 Aircraft Carriers
20 Destroyers
10 Battleships
5 Submarines

The air forces will be sent on the aircraft carriers and the ground forces on transport ships. We will also be sending 1000 medical staff.
NSGS Liberal Democrats - The Centrist Alternative
British, male, heterosexual, aged 26, liberal conservative, unitarian universalist
Pro: marriage equality, polygamy, abortion up to viability, UK Lib Dems, US Democrats
Anti: discrimination, euroscepticism, UKIP, immigrant bashing, UK Labour, US Republicans
British Home Counties wrote:
Alyakia wrote:our nations greatest achievement is slowly but surely being destroyed
America is doing fine atm

Omarios
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 11, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Omarios » Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:16 am

Omarios will be sending some paramilitary forces, and will side with the people.
Danceria wrote:Erm...*Inches away from them*

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:49 am

Iylan Privince, Port Joy

Sir Richard Weivar let out an exasperrated sigh. He was follow by 10,000 newly named rhodeve warriors. They were preparing to attack and capture the port, so their allies will have a base to dock their ships at. Sir Richard, being the last survivng Rhodeve lord was ready to fight.

he split his army into 5 groups of soldiers with 2000 warriors each. Each group would have an objective that is vital for their victory. At the sound of tank fire, the troops moved in. It was not 45 minutes later that the gaurd outpost blew up in flames. A siren wailed and loyalists starting firing against the Rhodeve warriors.

Sir Richard ran into a plane bunker with a gaurd of 50 soldiers. he signalled the soldiers to clear out the bunker, while he manned a plane.
Gun fire was heard everywhere, buildings exploded, ammunition stores were raided. Suddenly, a plane flew into the air. Loyalist soldiers were gunned down, to the cheers of the Rhodeve warriors.

But, those cheers soon turned to yells of fear and dispair. A legion of 150 fighter planes appeared in the horizon. Sir Richard turned on his radio and microphone. "Any pilots, man the planes. Everyone else, hide or man the anti-aircraft tools."

only 20 planes were left, and each was being manned by a Rhodeve warrior. The sky turned to chaos as planes were shot down and shrapnel flew everywhere. A squad of enemy planes was shot down by anti-aircraft weapons.

Sir Richard, growing up with a brother in the Rhodeve air force, was well trained in these plane models and he showed it. By the end of the attack, he had shot down 19 planes and damaging 7 others. 86 enemy planes were shot down, while the remaining planes retreated.

It was a massive victory for them, but not without their losses. 3000 men had been killed. The Rhodeve warriors set to work, rebuilding broken facilities and bringing civilians to the port.

A message went out, saying that port joy is open. Any allies of the Rhodeve Warriors and other Rebelling citizens may use this port for their troop movements
She/Her
Beiluxia wrote:Is it just me, or does your name keep getting better the more I see it?

Factbook

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:52 am

OOC:
Do the rebells plan to continue as a monarchy,or will they abolish all monarchism?
Returned Nationstater -- You can leave Nationstates but Nationstates won't leave you.
Call me Jon, John, or Johnny, Jonathan or Jonnyboy, tJS and Jonathanian, with "states" or without.
This nation doesn't really represent my views and sarcasm is awesome.

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:11 am

OOC: The rebels are fighting to take out the dictatorian ruler and put in the princess as their monarch. Most people prefer princess Diana, but King James has command of the royal army.
She/Her

Factbook

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:17 am

Kingstown, Rhodevus capital, inside imperial palace

KingJames paced across his room. His golden crown was sitting low on his head and his cape was sweeping the floor. In front of him was his Admiral, and Gerneral. His admiral was complaining about the lack of ships for their fleet as most of them were destroyed or captured in the last Rhodeve attack. King james had been yelling at the General for losing the Port city. King James drew a pistol from his pocket and shot him through the skull. He fell to the ground with a small whimper of pain.

"Admiral, get me Commander Jones. He is to be the new General."

"yes sir."
"Your majesty"
"your majesty" the admiral walked out of the room, bowing his head
She/Her

Factbook

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:00 pm

Rhodevus wrote:OOC: The rebels are fighting to take out the dictatorian ruler and put in the princess as their monarch. Most people prefer princess Diana, but King James has command of the royal army.

OK,then I have no reason to intervene.
Returned Nationstater -- You can leave Nationstates but Nationstates won't leave you.
Call me Jon, John, or Johnny, Jonathan or Jonnyboy, tJS and Jonathanian, with "states" or without.

Hesse Kassel
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Hesse Kassel answers the call of Brittano

Postby Hesse Kassel » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:50 pm

Following the entrance of Britanno into the fray Hesse Kassel ( OOC Brittano and Hesse Kassel are from the same region) is sending forces to Port Joy.

Hesse Kassel is sending a detachment named Task Force AP1913 forces as follows:

Ground Forces
1st Brigade:
4th Regiment Grenadiers, 7th Grenadiers
3rd Brigade:
6th Motorized Infantry, 1st Anti-Tank Regiment
Total Troops: 6,000

Naval Forces:
20 Troop Transport Ships
2 Oilers
Heavy Cruiser H.K.N. Mars
Frigate H.K.N. Phobos
Frigate H.K.N. Europa
Frigate H.K.N. Luna

Hesse Kassel's Task Force AP1913 is commanded by Major General Zachary C. English.

Zachary C. English speaks to Sir Richard Weivar via radio.
"Hesse Kassel has come to your aid! I formerly request to set up a command post in Port Joy. May I do so?"

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:47 pm

The Jonathanian States Hereby officialy declare that they will send a Medical Support Unit to the crisiszone.
The Unit will set up a base.
And the joining guards forces will prevent any direct threats to the Unit.
Civilians will be freely allowed to seek shelter,and temporary exile in the jonathanian states.
Civilians applying for such shelter will be seen as TJC's (Temporary Jonathanian Citizens),an attack on whom is equal to an declaration of war.
Furthermore,the Unit will take care of combatants of both sides,but will
a)Secure any weapons or military equipment and supplies carried by these persons,and will retain them.
b)May arrest them,if they are possible to be tied for warcrimes.

The fleet,carrying the supplies,medics and guards,have now left the states.

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:02 pm

Message from King James to the Jonathanian States

Any harbouring of rebelling soldiers will be treated as an alliance with them and treated as such. This kingdom is ruled by the official monarch. No, rebelling peoples shall be allowed any assistance in this matter. We will allow civilians on either side to stay, as long as they are not listed as openly rebelling citizens.

We hope that no further warning will be needed

signed,
His Majesty King James. Ruler of Rhodevus and the the Imperial City of Rhode
She/Her

Factbook

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:08 pm

Marken City , Wyle Province

"Commander Jones." a corporal ran from the army command post. "Commander. You have been named General of the Imperial Foces"

Commander Jones smiled. "Is that so...Corporal, tell the Captain to prepare 400,000 men. we are going to march on Iylan Province. Bring as many tanks as possible."

Jones never once lost his gaze at what was happening in front of him. A man was bare chested in front of him. His hands and feet were tied to rusted metal posts. He was being whipped and simultaneously cut along the wrists and ankles. His crime was stealing an extra food ration for that meal.

Commander Jones smiled. He was glad at the promotion
She/Her

Factbook

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:15 pm

Rhodevus wrote:Message from King James to the Jonathanian States

Any harbouring of rebelling soldiers will be treated as an alliance with them and treated as such. This kingdom is ruled by the official monarch. No, rebelling peoples shall be allowed any assistance in this matter. We will allow civilians on either side to stay, as long as they are not listed as openly rebelling citizens.

We hope that no further warning will be needed

signed,
His Majesty King James. Ruler of Rhodevus and the the Imperial City of Rhode

ENCRYPTION: None
FROM: Foreign Minister of the Jonathanian States,Sir Clinton Charters
TO: King James of Rhodevus.

I send you this message to alert you of this set of facts:
A)The Jonathanian States do not plan to enter or join any of the fighting sides,unless attacked.
B)The Jonathanian States will host combatants of both sides,but will disarm them.
C)The Jonathanian States will not tolerate an attack from either faction.
C1)The Jonathanian States are members of a large organisation,consisting of many monarchs.
C1a)Using influence in said organisation tJS would be able to destroy all international reputation of you,resulting in embargoes,sanctions imposed by the alliance,as well as possible a join intervention.
And a join RAUM intervention is something you,sir,DO NOT want to have,as it will,should it happen,rapidly annhilate your forces,resulting victory of your enemies.
And to prevent such a faith,let us simply take care of combatants of both sides.

PS:
"We hope that fno further warning will be needed".

Communist republic of altorus
Minister

Founded: Nov 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Communist republic of altorus » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:18 pm

The croaan military will send 2,500 soldiers armed with L1A1 rifles.
I am autistic.

98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

If life gives you lemons, sell them

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:20 pm

Communist republic of altorus wrote:The croaan military will send 2,500 soldiers armed with L1A1 rifles.

For which side?

Hellofad
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Hellofad » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:30 pm

To: Sir Richard Weivar

In the best interests for a monarchy remaining in your nation we are willing to send over in support of royal troops

500,000 Army Personnel Armed with L85A2's L115A3's L86A2's and L119A1's

along with 3,000 F22 Raptors and 2,000 F35 VTOL Aircraft along with enough personnel to fly and maintain these machines

5 Type 45 Destroyers HMS Bulkar HMS Destroyer HMS Daring HMS Glasgov and HMS Defender
3 type 42 submarines
And a Aircraft Carrier HMS Grasgo
Yours Sincerely Image
Last edited by Hellofad on Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
☻/ This is Bob, copy& paste him in
/▌ your sig so Bob can take over the
/ \ world.
Modern and past tech

Threat level Moderate

Sorry if I spell stuff wrong or I have bad grammar it is my dyslexia so sorry if I annoy anyone

Check this storefront it is really good viewtopic.php?f=6&t=250017

Communist republic of altorus
Minister

Founded: Nov 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Communist republic of altorus » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:41 pm

The people

OOC:I base the army on Britain so it is very small and very highly trained the army has 75,000 men and trains for 20 months
I am autistic.

98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

If life gives you lemons, sell them

The Wheat Isles
Diplomat

Founded: May 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Wheat Isles » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:49 pm

The Wheat Isles sends aid to the people to replace their "king" with the queen held in prison. We send:
$10,000,000 for arms and other purchases
100,000 soldiers with 500k more on standby when needed
20 bombers with full ammunition
General Travis Reke to help with military planning
30 Wheat Isles Tanks
Finally, we send an elite squad of 100 men to free the imprisoned queen once her location is found.
OOC: The men are sorta like the SEALS but much larger in number
Last edited by The Wheat Isles on Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Agriculture and military, the necessities of life.
I play ns for mostly fun, not for the strong political sides drawn. If I do something that u consider offensive or strongly against your beliefs, I did not mean to offend you.

Cascavia
Envoy

Founded: Dec 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Cascavia » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:51 pm

OFFICIAL COMMUNIQUÉ FROM THE KINGDOM OF CASCAVIA

It is deeply saddening to hear news of such a strong leader as yourself falling victim to rebellious fools that have been misguided by weak-minded usurpers of your power. Unfortunately the Kingdom of Cascavia cannot provide military assistance at this time as we are already involved in a conflict abroad and similar troubles to those which you are currently experiencing here as well. However, we are willing and able to provide additional military equipment to your cause which can be used to equip your armed forces and whatever militia organizations you create to bolster your frontline troops. As we speak a shipment of 100.000 L1A1 battle rifles, 10.000 M2 Carl Gustav recoilless rifles, 500 Casspir Mk 2 armoured personnel carriers, 50 F-105D Thunderchief fighter bombers and 10 XM48 radar arrays are heading for your nation. Our prototype XM48 radar arrays are effectively digitalized versions of the older P-19 radar and operate on UHF frequencies. We have tested them here in Cascavia and they are capable of detecting stealth aircraft but they have never been used in combat so we do not know their effectiveness as a fire control radar. I sincerely hope that this equipment will help your armed forces defeat the rebels.

Queen Jennifer
Monarch of Cascavia
Last edited by Cascavia on Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:32 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Hesse Kassel
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Combined Fleet Ops

Postby Hesse Kassel » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:58 pm

Commodore Durin F. Davies smiles at the arrival of new foreign vessels of Hellofad.

Comm. Durin speaks to his Communications officer "Send a welcome to the Hellfaden vessels; I would like to set up joint fleet operations to patrol Port Joy and the surrounding areas. Tell them we look forward to multinational cooperation. Also send word to the Brittano Vessels and see if they would like to join."
"Aye sir."

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:11 pm

Cascavia wrote:
(Image)
OFFICIAL COMMUNIQUÉ FROM THE KINGDOM OF CASCAVIA

It is deeply saddening to hear news of such a strong leader as yourself falling victim to rebellious fools that have been misguided by promises of democracy. Unfortunately the Kingdom of Cascavia cannot provide military assistance at this time as we are already involved in a conflict abroad and similar troubles to those which you are currently experiencing here as well. However, we are willing and able to provide additional military equipment to your cause which can be used to equip your armed forces and whatever militia organizations you create to bolster your frontline troops. As we speak a shipment of 100.000 L1A1 battle rifles, 10.000 M2 Carl Gustav recoilless rifles, 500 Casspir Mk 2 armoured personnel carriers, 50 F-105D Thunderchief fighter bombers and 10 XM48 radar arrays are heading for your nation. Our prototype XM48 radar arrays are effectively digitalized versions of the older P-19 radar and operate on UHF frequencies. We have tested them here in Cascavia and they are capable of detecting stealth aircraft but they have never been used in combat so we do not know their effectiveness as a fire control radar. I sincerely hope that this equipment will help your armed forces defeat the rebels.

(Image)
Queen Jennifer
Monarch of Cascavia

OOC:
As far as I know,and according to the OP:
The Jonathanian States wrote:OOC:
Do the rebells plan to continue as a monarchy,or will they abolish all monarchism?
Rhodevus wrote:OOC: The rebels are fighting to take out the dictatorian ruler and put in the princess as their monarch. Most people prefer princess Diana, but King James has command of the royal army.

The rebells actually dont want a democracy.
They simply want a change in ruler.

Cascavia
Envoy

Founded: Dec 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Cascavia » Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:25 pm

OOC: I assumed that Princess Diana would create some form of constitutional monarchy if King James was removed from the throne as the protestors in Captiya City are attempting to “bring back” democracy, according to the opening post.
Last edited by Cascavia on Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Hellofad
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Hellofad » Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:26 pm

Communist republic of altorus wrote:The people

OOC:I base the army on Britain so it is very small and very highly trained the army has 75,000 men and trains for 20 months

OOC:My training and equipment is based off the British Army as well just I have more numbers
Last edited by Hellofad on Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
☻/ This is Bob, copy& paste him in
/▌ your sig so Bob can take over the
/ \ world.
Modern and past tech

Threat level Moderate

Sorry if I spell stuff wrong or I have bad grammar it is my dyslexia so sorry if I annoy anyone

Check this storefront it is really good viewtopic.php?f=6&t=250017

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:35 pm

Cascavia wrote:

OOC: I assumed that Princess Diana would create some form of constitutional monarchy if King James was removed from the throne as the protestors in Captiya City are attempting to “bring back” democracy, according to the opening post.

I assumed the "bring back democracy" was for the revolt only as in the OP,last sentence,is also says that many cities start their personal rebellions.
And I assume that the talk of democracy,due to only being mentioned in that one,is only for that local revolution.

But maybe you,OP,can help us out here?
Care to explain that exactly?
'Cause if they really plan on removing the monarchy,OR bringing democracy,I would immediatly side with the current rulers,if the stop war crimes,of course.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents