NATION

PASSWORD

United Federation of Free Nations

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Vesium
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

United Federation of Free Nations

Postby Vesium » Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:46 pm

In the advent of the Vesiumi civil war, the three victorious powers came together to sign an agreement to provide mutual protection from injustice, and to spread democracy across the world. Leaders from Wheat Isles, Vesium, and Kistan sit in a board room to create drafts, and modify a treaty protect the three nations against threats.

President of Vesium William Finari proudly delivers the first draft:
On inter-alliance trade- The alliance has no control over tariffs of any nation and no control over the economy of any nation. The alliance allows taxes/payments on weapons purchased during wartime to be paid after the war rather than during.
On inter-alliance conflict- Inner conflicts are forbidden in the alliance, and any defaulters are effectively booted, embargoed, and if the occasion deems it necessary, military force will be used against them
On domestic wars- When any nation should come under attack by a foreign power all allied nations are expected to protect the said nation and declare military action against the foreign attacker.
On foreign wars- Any invasion of another power will be joined only by nations who agree to participate.
On New Additions- Only countries who are close allies of countries within the alliance may join without proving themselves militarily on the side of the alliance. Countries who prove valuable militarily and loyal to the alliance may join the alliance with the permission of other alliance nations.
On Civil Conflicts- If a civil conflict divides the government of an alliance nation, alliance members are expected to support the faction that was originally in power. Alliance members may vote to override this rule if no alliance nations want to support the original faction.
On Intelligence Agencies: allied nations are expected to cooperate on sharing intelligence concerning terrorism or criminal elements of society.
On Ethnic Segregation: no allied nation shall promote or exercise value-related disfavor of another allied nation.
On Embassies- Nations within the Federation must construct, open ,and provide embassies to each other with ambassadors who are wise in the culture and language of the nation.
On Nuclear/Chemical Weapons- nations with nuclear or chemical weapons must notify Federation nations that they have these weapons
On Colonies- Nations in the UFFN should recognize each others colonies whether they were conquests or were staked claim too.

Members: Kistan, Vesium, The Wheat Isles, and Mascargo
OOC: It's a draft so if you don't like what you see then edit it.
Last edited by Vesium on Mon May 06, 2013 1:33 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Kistan
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 02, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Kistan » Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:49 pm

Vesium wrote:
On inter-alliance trade- The alliance has no control over tariffs of any nation and no control over the economy of any nation. The alliance allows taxes/payments on weapons purchased during wartime to be paid after the war rather than during.
On inter-alliance conflict- Inner conflicts are forbidden in the alliance, and any defaulters are effectively booted, embargoed, and if the occasion deems it necessary, military force will be used against them
On domestic wars- When any nation should come under attack by a foreign power all allied nations are expected to protect the said nation and declare military action against the foreign attacker.
On foreign wars- Any invasion of another power will be joined only by nations who agree to participate.
On New Additions- Only countries who are close allies of countries within the alliance may join without proving themselves militarily on the side of the alliance. Countries who prove valuable militarily and loyal to the alliance may join the alliance with the permission of other alliance nations.
On Civil Conflicts- If a civil conflict divides the government of an alliance nation, alliance members are expected to support the faction that was originally in power. Alliance members may vote to override this rule if no alliance nations want to support the original faction.

Kistan's representative suggests the following:
On Intelligence Agencies: allied nations are expected to cooperate on sharing intelligence concerning terrorism or criminal elements of society.
On Ethnic Segregation: no allied nation shall promote or exercise value-related disfavor of another allied nation.
Humor:
"It's the Vrell Fuel and Oils Corporation, not Kistani Oils. Kistani Oils makes lotions and petrolium jellies."
Disclaimer: Kistan is for fun, and you should not expect the IRL me to do the things Kistan may do.

Vesium
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vesium » Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:58 pm

Kistan wrote:
Vesium wrote:

Kistan's representative suggests the following:

Vesium accepts these additions and adds them to the terms
Last edited by Vesium on Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Wheat Isles
Diplomat

Founded: May 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Wheat Isles » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:21 pm

The Wheat Isles accepts these terms and may put forward the motion to revise them in the future if necessary.

OOC: sorry, I do most of nation states on a tablet and its hard to quote stuff or edit stuff. Also, we should keep a military tracker on our total man power. For a website that does that use my sig's military/economy link.

Agriculture and military, the necessities of life.
I play ns for mostly fun, not for the strong political sides drawn. If I do something that u consider offensive or strongly against your beliefs, I did not mean to offend you.

Kistan
Ambassador

Postby Kistan » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:20 am

The Wheat Isles wrote:The Wheat Isles accepts these terms and may put forward the motion to revise them in the future if necessary.

OOC: sorry, I do most of nation states on a tablet and its hard to quote stuff or edit stuff. Also, we should keep a military tracker on our total man power. For a website that does that use my sig's military/economy link.

I do NOT like those trackers. They are annoying, and tend to ignore my high level of militarization. They're also based on those issues, which have a history of random, unrelated effects to one's stats (how does outlawing smoking lower my political freedoms?)
Humor:
"It's the Vrell Fuel and Oils Corporation, not Kistani Oils. Kistani Oils makes lotions and petrolium jellies."
Disclaimer: Kistan is for fun, and you should not expect the IRL me to do the things Kistan may do.

The Wheat Isles
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Wheat Isles » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:31 pm

OOC: you can edit it in the settings. And the overall statistics are usually correct.

I play ns for mostly fun, not for the strong political sides drawn. If I do something that u consider offensive or strongly against your beliefs, I did not mean to offend you.

Vesium
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vesium » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:56 pm

Kistan wrote:
The Wheat Isles wrote:The Wheat Isles accepts these terms and may put forward the motion to revise them in the future if necessary.

I do NOT like those trackers. They are annoying, and tend to ignore my high level of militarization. They're also based on those issues, which have a history of random, unrelated effects to one's stats (how does outlawing smoking lower my political freedoms?)

OOC: I have a tracker and i'm pretty satisfied with the hundreds of millions of troops i evidently have

Vesium
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vesium » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:24 pm

Vesium offers the following change
On Embassies- Nations within the Federation must open and provide embassies to each other
On Nuclear/Chemical Weapons- nations with nuclear or chemical weapons must notify Federation nations that they have these weapons

The Wheat Isles
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Wheat Isles » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:32 pm

The Wheat Isles agrees and will take embassies on the newly renamed Embassy Isle.
Last edited by The Wheat Isles on Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kistan
Ambassador

Postby Kistan » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:55 pm

Vesium wrote:Vesium offers the following change
On Embassies- Nations within the Federation must open and provide embassies to each other

Accepted.

Jenkins, get me our WMD lists! No, I don't care if the book weighs five pounds, you'll get it now!
Mostly chemical and bioweapons.
Humor:

Mascargo
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mascargo » Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:52 pm

The nation of Mascargo, having dealt with a civil war resulting in a new less forceful leadership, would like to formally apologize for extraditing the war beyond the measure it was. We regret our involvement and even the assistance we played within the conflict, as our nation enjoyed an idiotic and unnecessary role.

FInally, the nation of Mascargo would like to participate and join this alliance. However, we would understand if you wish to deny us from joining under suspicion or hatred. We personally understand our negative involvement in the conflict and feel that by assisting in the alliance, we would be righting our wrongs.

Thank you for considering.

Kistan
Ambassador

Postby Kistan » Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:56 pm

Kistan is willing to accept Mascargo into the Alliance with minor reparations for the few deaths of the victorious side caused by them, as their involvement was minimal.

OOC: went on NSTracker, modified my settings, and now I have:
-One trillion dollars in surplus per year(woohoo!!!)
-One and a half hundred million soldiers...
Last edited by Kistan on Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Humor:

Mascargo
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Mascargo » Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:59 pm

We would be willing to pay reparations towards the damaged parties as well as assist in any form of conflict in the future. Luckily as it seems, we disengaged before causing too much harm.

The Wheat Isles
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Wheat Isles » Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:05 pm

The Wheat Isles is willing to accept Mascargo into the alliance.

Vesium
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vesium » Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:22 pm

Vesium also accept Mascargo as part of the alliance making the unanimous. Mascargo is now a member of the UFFN

Mascargo
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Mascargo » Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:24 pm

Will our nation still have to pay reparations for war damages?

Vesium
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vesium » Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:26 pm

Mascargo wrote:Will our nation still have to pay reparations for war damages?

Yes, Kistan can decide what their reparations can be for themselves, but all Vesium needs is free labor to help reconstruct Carmeni.

Mascargo
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Mascargo » Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:28 pm

Free Labor is a reasonable request and we will send over assistance soon.

Kistan
Ambassador

Postby Kistan » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:38 pm

Kistan simply wants 25,000 NSD to cover the lost gear on soldiers brought down by Mascargan weaponry. Most of our war gear is recovered, but equipping a soldier in modern times is expensive.

Aside from reparations: Kistan would like to propose the manditory construction of an embassy in all countries of the Federation, in order to maintain better intergovernmental contact. These embassies would have a delegate from each other nation of the Federation to ensure that sufficient cultural, linguistic, and other types of knowledge as needed.
Humor:

Vesium
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vesium » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:50 pm

Kistan wrote:Kistan simply wants 25,000 NSD to cover the lost gear on soldiers brought down by Mascargan weaponry. Most of our war gear is recovered, but equipping a soldier in modern times is expensive.

Aside from reparations: Kistan would like to propose the manditory construction of an embassy in all countries of the Federation, in order to maintain better intergovernmental contact. These embassies would have a delegate from each other nation of the Federation to ensure that sufficient cultural, linguistic, and other types of knowledge as needed.

OOC: Link to my embassy program is in signature. Also made a change to the draft to require that as of now
Last edited by Vesium on Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Wheat Isles
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Wheat Isles » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:38 am

The Wheat Isles
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Wheat Isles » Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:07 pm

OOC: Who is torrocca in the OP?
Last edited by The Wheat Isles on Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Vesium
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vesium » Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:48 pm

The Wheat Isles wrote:OOC: Who is torrocca in the OP?

OOC: He was in the civil war but i ended it before he could pick a side. He asked if he could join and i said sure but he hasn't replied or joined.

Vesium
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vesium » Wed May 01, 2013 1:30 pm

On Colonies- Nations in the UFFN should recognize each others colonies whether they were conquests or were staked claim too.
Proposition- Joint space program- The UFFN should start a joint space program to increase research in space between the nations and decrease costs.

The Wheat Isles
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Wheat Isles » Wed May 01, 2013 1:38 pm

Vesium wrote:On Colonies- Nations in the UFFN should recognize each others colonies whether they were conquests or were staked claim too.
Proposition- Joint space program- The UFFN should start a joint space program to increase research in space between the nations and decrease costs.

I vote nay as I am already in another space program, but yes on the colonies

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents